[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anything ever come of that thread about fairies fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_n7m7omSIrK1r5kkjbo1_250.gif (209KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7m7omSIrK1r5kkjbo1_250.gif
209KB, 250x300px
Did anything ever come of that thread about fairies fighting their misunderstood version of WWI for the honor of their patron Princesses?

Basic concept was:
>Princesses have entourages of standard Tinkerbell type fairies
>Princesses don't usually require the specific constant attention of a gigantic fairy swarm, so the fairies have tons of free time
>fairies spend their tons of free time organizing displays of how their Princess is the bestest ever of all time forever and ever
>two fairy squads having military parades on opposite sides of the kitchen table is a disaster waiting to happen
>alliance spirals, diplomacy, early industrial tech, strategy, tactics, and other relevant things all work exactly how a simultaneously innocent and vicious magical creature with no real world knowledge expect them to work
>death is less of a big deal because a fairy is either fine, fatigued, or exploded into their component magical particles to respawn in good health a few days later inexplicably
>Princesses are mainly standard Princesses that mainly do standard Princess stuff like ballroom dancing and embroidery and tea parties
>Princesses usually don't specifically order the fairies to stop fighting because it makes the fairies sit around sighing a lot
>>
I'm pasting in a selection of shorter greentexts from the last thread.

>a complex series of alliances keeps the tea party running smoothly until Priscilla trips and falls in the cake before it can be served

>Dear dairy,
>Today was a good day. Why was it a good day? Princess Priscilla told me I did a good job, that's why! I've not been able to stop smiling all day!
>Okay, so she didn't say it to me specifically; she was addressing the entire Fifth Army Corps, but still!
>We were all lined up on parade, neat blue skirts pressed, rifles oiled and bayonets polished and Priscilla said she was proud of each and every one of us for our brave efforts taking Picnic Hill.
>The colonel even got a pat on the head! So lucky! It just makes me all the more eager to keep going! The Fifth isn't stopping until we've pushed the Daisies into the duckpond!
>Just wait, princess! I'll make you proud!

>From the journal of Private Sunny Skies
>Sunny was killed in action by a strafing run, during the Daisy Federation's counter-push to take back Picnic Hill and secure the commanding position for their artillery
>After returning to service, Private Sunny transferred to the army air corps
>Her given reasons were "To get revenge on those flygirls who think they're such hot shit. Also, the air corps is flashier, so the Princess is bound to notice me then!"

Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile, smile, smile!
Euphemia is ugly and her tits sag!
Smile girls that's the style!
What's the use of worrying?
It's never worth the while, so
Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile, smile, smile!
>Pillowland marching song in month 3 of the Great Palace War
>After Euphemia was seen sniffling after hearing it while a column marched past in the gardens, the fairies of Pillowland apologised deeply and anxiously, voluntarily agreeing to stop
>"We're sorry; we got a little carried away. There was no call to get so mean about things." - Captain Sparkledance, 47th Cuddles County Infantry
>>
>There was a quiet *pung!* from the planer nearby.
>"How do you like that, you cheesy bastard?! Making it take seven goddamn hours to take like, two feet of trench-! Maybe I'll get myself one of those broken-ass pieces of shit and see how you like it next time, fuckgirl!"
>"Uhm- Yellowrose, maybe you should calm down?"
>"YOU calm down! I've had mud soaking into my panties for an hour and a half and she shot my second-favourite hat!"
>"No, I mean the princesses are right over there and can hear you!"
>"Urk-!"

>"Shimmersplash, I... what was it that you wanted to be called again?"
>"Double Admiral Triple General Shimmersplash, your highness!"
>"I... will endeavor to remember. Now, about the dreadful racket outside."
>"The girls are really letting them have it, your highness! We'll be in the azaleas by Tuesday!"
>"I'm sure you're quite capable. But... Jocelyn is quite a lovely woman, and I'm sure her fairies are quite nice if you get to know them. You must have a lot in common. You might discuss the little horseless carriages that all of you seem to like so much?"
>"I will give the order to withdraw if you wish, your highness. I know the girls want to keep you happy, even if it means missing the big attack we have planned."
>"Well, finish by sundown. And find Petalpuff before I go to bed, I find her voice incredibly soothing."

>"So it's settled, then. We all agree to officially state, per terms of the surrender, that Princess Gwyneth's servants put her dress on upside down half the time because they can't tell the difference between her face and her butt."
>Sniffle.
>"You know that if the negotiations break down, the conflict will resume?"
>Sniffle.
>"You're such a baby!"
>Sniffle.
>"Fine. Just give us three barrel's of pixie dust and we'll leave, but we're gonna brag about this forever and make a holiday about the time we beat you up."
>later, Blueblossom was awarded the Gwyneth Triple Star for excellence in the field of negotiation
>>
>>54714620
>>54715682
>>54716010
Cute as fuck.
>>
>>54717792
It was, but it vanished. Since there hasn't been much of a response I assume it didn't go anywhere.

could it please go somewhere
>>
>>54714620
Evidently not, or it wouldn't have died off, would it?
>>
File: tumblr_mrjlgv8pR61rlra06o1_500.png (319KB, 500x631px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrjlgv8pR61rlra06o1_500.png
319KB, 500x631px
>Tinkerbell
>Is a fairy
>Doesn't wear boots
>>
>>54714620
>fairies
Depends on the mythos for fey in your games
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.