[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psykers that defect to the Tau?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

So how exactly do the Tau handle Psykers that are either on a world they take or who defect and attempt to join the greater good.
>>
>>54714000
Even if an alpha-plus psyker were to be born on one of their worlds, and receive no training and no suppression of any kind. Nothing bad would happen. The setting will bend over backwards so that they can't be wrong. They're similar to the Yiffs in that regard.
>>
>>54714108
It's probably possible they would just secretly capture and dissect the more obvious psykers, but fuck if I care to find out
>>
>>54714000
No, you may not bring Pyskers to your Tau army.
>>
>>54714000
The Nicassar are a client race of the Tau so they'd probably be pushed onto the Psyker Polar Bears if any issues come up. When a random Psyker inevitably explodes into a Daemon there'd be chaos, bloodshed, and a inappropriate amount of force used to put it down. Then they'd classify everything from the general public for the Greater Good.
>>
>>54714413
Wondering for Dark Heresy reasons not regular 40k. Party is facing high treason for some shit they did and didn't do, and we figured Tau space might be a decent idea after we'd gotten new faces and got off world.
>>
>>54714572
>Party is facing high treason for some shit they did and didn't do
Probably gonna have to pretend no one is a psyker. A psyker in general might get experimented on or confined for everyone's safety, but a former Imperial agent psyker? That's not going to be trusted as far as a Tau could throw you.
>>
>>54714572
>At least one is a Psyker.
>Accused of High Treason.
>Considering fleeing to an alien empire.
Any of these could just get your asses Blam'd in the Imperium. The average Tau has no idea what a Psyker even is though, so assuming you don't go flaunting it and have a good excuse when someone does see them doing wizard shit (It's alien technology bro) everything should be fine.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.