[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does his story end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1396.jpg (180KB, 512x759px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1396.jpg
180KB, 512x759px
What kind of ending would you like to see for his character? And what kind of ending would GW actually go with?

How I want him to end
>chaos gods get bored of the whole undivided thing since the current state of affairs allows chaos to roam freely and they'd rather fight each other. Gets BTFO by Ghaz once his Literal plot shields are gone, Grimgor storm of chaos style.

How GW will probably end it
>gets beheaded by Guilliman
>>
The Thrice Cursed Traitors backstab him and reclaim the Black Legion as the Sons of Horus.

Also they somehow bring back Horus's soul.
>>
>>54709774
>>chaos gods get bored of the whole undivided thing since the current state of affairs allows chaos to roam freely and they'd rather fight each other. Gets BTFO by Ghaz once his Literal plot shields are gone, Grimgor storm of chaos style.

Cringe.
>>
>>54709774
Same way warhamer fantasy ended. Kicked in the dick by an ork
>>
>>54709774
Imperium wins and setting turns noble bright.
>>
>>54709774
Abaddon realises he was set up to fail, possibly Be'lakor is involved (who gets btfo)
>>
>>54709958
I dunno, going by history of sister brand...
Imperium loses, galaxy falls to chaos, setting still turns noble bright.
>>
He loses his legs as well.
>>
>>54709774
Turns out that "Baroque Marine" in Trazyns vault is Loken. Trazyn let's him go and Loken fights from one end of the galaxy to the other until he reaches terra. He arrives as Abaddon is laying siege. He and Abaddon forces enter the Throne Room at the same time.
They star each other down and in front of the emperors corpse they fight.
That's it. We never know who wins but the story ends how it began with the same two brothers fighting to the death.
>>
Sniped by a ratling for being retarded enough to not wear s helmet
>>
>>54711553

Time for Loken to Let 'Er Rip.
>>
With NotOllaniusPius interceding to save Guilliman and this one crushing Abaddon.

Since Ollanius is not canon anymore it would be a nice thing to have something like it again.
>>
I actually find him dying right when his goal is right in front of his eyes because the chaos gods chose to fuck him over the most fitting way for him to go, it has the perfect amount of irony and chaos god dickery.
>>
File: IG.jpg (71KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IG.jpg
71KB, 250x250px
>>54716682
>the chaos gods choose

Mark of Chaos Ascendant says nah. I see Abby ending as Schwarzenegger in the epilog of Conan: Warming the boring old Throne of Aquilonia while wearing the crown of What Now upon a trabbled brow. But that is another story ...
>>
>>54709774
He destroys the setting and adopts the same role as Archaon in the reboot. ADB jizzes his pants.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.