[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cocked dice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 3.jpg (416KB, 970x645px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
416KB, 970x645px
>If you cant stack a d6 on it then its cocked and I can re roll it
>>
Oooooo, good rule.
>>
>>54708120
Every d4 is perpetually cocked!
>>
I just roll in to a wood box and re-roll anything not init. Super hard to cock a dice like that.
>>
>>54708120
If you don't start rolling your dice properly and not cocking them deliberately so you can reroll until you get a 6, I'm making you use a dice tower.
>>
>>54708120
Guy in our Necromunda group introduced this. Good rule for a game where there's terrain EVERYWHERE.
>>
Do people actually care? 99.999% of the time, you can tell what face of the dice is up.
>>
>>54708120
What if I have really shaky hands and couldn't stack dice on top of each other to save my life?
>>
>>54708549

Do you actually play tabletop games?
>>
>>54708569

Then someone else stacks that shit, bruh
>>
>>54708760
He's correct. It's very rare that it's not obvious which side is up.
>>
>>54708549
Crooked dice are golden opportunities to reroll a bad result. It's a gentlemen's agreement to not look too closely and argue about it.
>>
>>54708786

Okay?
>>
>>54708120
The fact that you need a rule like that tells me you're playing with a group of thatguys.

99.99999% of the time, it's plainly obvious what number the die should be. A die being legit propped up 50/50 on an edge is extremely rare, and you don't need some autismo dice stacking test to prove it.
>>
>>54708836
The fact that you are so dismissive proves you don't play table top games.
>>
>>54708940
>99% of the time can tell which die face is up
>needs a ridiculous rule for 1% of dice rolls
>clearly a person who DOESN'T do this doesn't play ttrpgs

Isn't it easier to reroll the die? Or play on a not shitty table? Or use a dice tower or dice tray? Or use a dice rolling app on your phone? Why is there a need to stack dice to see if a die is cocked when a myriad of simpler solutions exist? And if you can't tell it's lop-sided in the first place, that means to can tell which face is facing up the most, and can use that result.
>>
File: have_a_you.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
have_a_you.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>54709034
>list of garbage solutions
>says them unironically, as though they are not garbage solutions

Man, not only do you not know what you are talking about but you are also a troll. Aight, keep on spamming "autistic" or whatever. This is the last (You) I'm giving you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.