[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to the 157245th Techpriest Symposium. Topic for today:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: BaneBlade Chart.jpg (62KB, 500x527px) Image search: [Google]
BaneBlade Chart.jpg
62KB, 500x527px
Welcome to the 157245th Techpriest Symposium.

Topic for today: Filling out the Supertank Chart

Go ahead and give your proposals for supertanks to fill out this chart.
>>
>>54704570
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Baneblade_Homebrew
>>
>>54704570
Shadowhammer: stealth/ambush tank. The anvil against which the hammer falls. Infiltrates, double cover saves until it takes a shot. Speced for anti infantry; lots of templates.
Hellblade: FLAMERS. EVERYWHERE.
Shadowblade: like the Shadowhammer, but speced for tank popping.
Doomblade: (1)B Destroy target nonblack creature.
Banelord: Chemical sprayer, leaves patches of dangerous terrain.
Helllord: fuck dude that's a Lord of Skulls wearing a baneblade turret as a hat, who the fuck are you trying to fool.
>>
>>54704716
The only one I'm iffy about is the Helllord, is doesn't seem to make much sense on how it is supposed to function or why refraining from firing a weapon would grant bonuses to the rest. These also need to have points cost. So far, only one does.
>>
File: img54f599f1befbf.jpg (501KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
img54f599f1befbf.jpg
501KB, 2048x1365px
>>54704570
For me, it is the Macharius. The best superheavy tank.
>>
>>54704570
>Hell-Hammer

Frontheavy armor, used to ram shit dead. Auto equipped with a dozer-blade with holes for heavy flamers.
I'd take this with world eaters as traitor guard
>>
>>54706122
I meant fell-hammer.
>>
>>54704570
Doomlord.

We take two baneblades and stick them together with a tube of plastic weld.
>>
>>54704570

Can someone give me a short explanation of each prefix and suffix?
>>
>>54704716
we need to fluff these though
>>
>>54706893
There might as well be none. The geniuses at GW and forgeworld just decided to name the super heavy tanks in the most baffling and confusing way possible, to fuck with you I guess
>>
>>54704570
Stormhammer is best waifu. Stormlord is alright too I guess.

Banesword-fags can get the fuck outta my face
>>
>>54707120
>stormhammer
lmao
it's spelt stormsword bruh
thought the stormhammer *is* nice
>>
>>54707134
>some small amount of disdain for plebs
>>
>>54707505
i meant shadowsword
im retarded
>>
>>54707513
Then carry on, brother.
>>
>>54707575
i had forgotten that the stormsword existed
I'm disappointed now
>>
>>54704570
Shadowblade- While not as heavily armed or armored as its cousins, the Shadowblade takes advantage of DAoT camo technology that allows it to blend in to its environment.

-2 to hit on Tabletop past 12 in. Cannot take sponson weaponry.
>>
>>54706893
>>54707075
well, to figure that out you'd have to look at the only row "completed" and compare it to where it overlaps with others. looking only at the storm* tanks. It quickly falls apart though - the stormblade is a anti heavy tank variant, while the fellblade and baneblade are generalists... the Swords are at least all various "tank destroyers" where they mount a huge gun. who knows why they didn't make the stormblade the hellsword instead.
>>
>>54704570
Don't forget the Deathhammer!
>>
>>54704570
Our Forge World made too many titan power fists.

Given that Ryza made the Stormblade by strapping spare plasma blastgun to a chassis to make up for their lack of Shadowswords, do we have the acceptance of you techpriests to do the same here?

We could call it a Doomlord or something.
>>
>>54704570
The Banelord is obviously the biggest tank
>>
>>54708528
If I remove its void shields, will it explode?
>>
>>54708974
It would be extremely devastating.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.