[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Business Casual Sasquatch Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 134

File: business casual sasquatch.jpg (169KB, 1008x1440px) Image search: [Google]
business casual sasquatch.jpg
169KB, 1008x1440px
Previously, on /tg/: >>54651829

>>>RULES<<<
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for. When making new requests, quote the OP post. When migrating requests quote the OP post and link to your post in the previous thread.
>If you have a WIP or pending request quote the Anchor Post, and attach the WIP so your Drawfag can find you.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: dorf.jpg (38KB, 639x445px) Image search: [Google]
dorf.jpg
38KB, 639x445px
Requesting greens and golds for a plucky Labyrinth Lord Dwarf (race is class dontcha know!). Thank you drawfags!
>>
File: Abyssal_guardian_ref.png (2MB, 1558x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Abyssal_guardian_ref.png
2MB, 1558x1050px
>>54704390

Another thread, another migration:

Requesting a tribal sharkman with horns and a mane of hair going from the top of his head to his upper back, albeit with a more human neck and shoulders. He's wearing a loincloth and wraps around his hands and feet, along with some jewelry, such as bracelets on his wrists, ankles, and tail, a necklace with several shark teeth and a couple rings on one of his horns. He may also wield a blade of teeth and wear tattoos like the ones in the reference.

And now, for a spot of writefaggotry that may inspire any interested drawfriends:
>There's a portal to hell sitting at the bottom of the ocean
>Local god uses sharks as a template to create an humanoid species designed to guard the gate against demonic invasions
>Population grows and expands over the centuries, to the point a comparatively small fraction of them still does the duty they were meant for to this day
>The blessing protecting them from corruption has seemingly started to fail recently, and no one knows why
>Over the last couple of generations, the abyssal guardians have started showing some demonic features such as horns, leading to them being seen with a mix of abhorrence and admiration by the "pure" sharkmen
>The blessing never actually failed; The changes to the sharks guarding the gates are actually the doing of their own god, giving them seemingly demonic features to hide that he's quietly strengthening them in a secret arms race against the forces of hell
>>
File: Dwimmer Mount.png (900KB, 1077x827px) Image search: [Google]
Dwimmer Mount.png
900KB, 1077x827px
>>54704390

Could a drawbro make this fat cleric from the Dwimmermount mega dungeon cover look like a grizzled capable warrior instead of such a fat little bitch that looks like Bobby from King of the Hill?

He can still be a bit fat, but strong fat. Not so round and effeminate. Maybe a beard?
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1699x1220px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1699x1220px
Oh, I posted right before the new thread. Guess I'll migrate then.

Can I get either one character, or a pair of brothers?

They're drow wanderers, sent out into the world after the underground lands collapsed. They wear a lot of protection for their sensitive eyes; A wide-brimmed hat (pictured), and either a pair of snow-goggles (also pictured), or dark-lensed glass goggles if they're rich.

They wear cheap, traveller's armor (pictured) and silken cloaks. They carry large packs of equipment, and usually carry two blades, a utility blade (like a machete) and a combat blade (probably a katana or some shit).

Preferably, have them look a bit worn out, since they've come a long way already.
>>
File: GoodLookinBarbarian.jpg (502KB, 1000x825px) Image search: [Google]
GoodLookinBarbarian.jpg
502KB, 1000x825px
Migrating from last thread

Requesting my human barbarian. Info is all on the reference pic. If you could pose him looking stoic or battle ready that would be great.
>>
I'd like to request some scenery.
The location is a deep cavern, overlooking a sprawling necropolis limned with unholy illumination and shrouded in a dank fog (though this fog does not extend beyond the roofs of even the shortest buildings in the necropolis).
Point of view should be from behind a pair of silhouetted adventurers (one armored and holding a torch, the other in a cloak with no visible armaments). The two would be standing on an awning of stone, overlooking the city with a path downwards to the right of them. The path is more geological fortune than planned ramp, though.
>>
A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.
>>
File: 1501537438190.jpg (86KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501537438190.jpg
86KB, 800x800px
>>54704390
Anchoring from previous thread
>>
File: 1501805201015.jpg (620KB, 3508x4961px) Image search: [Google]
1501805201015.jpg
620KB, 3508x4961px
>>54662346
Anchoring for draw friend.

Looks great! I have no further stipulations.
>>
File: gnoll.jpg (197KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
gnoll.jpg
197KB, 1440x960px
>>54704390
Gonna just slide this in here from the previous thread...

Requesting a lean gnoll who's taken a few too many blows to the head.

His gear is composed of a commandeered leather shoulder guard, rusting iron bracers, two axes and a leather bag tied at his waist teeming with odd/creepy/random souvenirs and baubles (have fun & go wild). He wears a red loincloth like shown and also wears a 10 ft chain around his neck at the base of his head that he's lead around with by the group's ranger who's only slightly more reasonable.

He has a vacant look in his eyes always and is usually drooling. He's so unpredictable and careless he's often a harm to himself if not his party or anyone in the vicinity. Have fun with the posing. Is he throwing knives in the air above him? Running down the street with a torch lighting wagons on fire? Throwing alchemist's fire at his feet? Chewing on rocks? Stealing children? Goddamn it who knows
>>
File: wpaa57a27d_06.png (68KB, 344x396px) Image search: [Google]
wpaa57a27d_06.png
68KB, 344x396px
>>
>>54704918
Good job with the anchor faggot
>>
File: eobard reference.jpg (593KB, 1200x993px) Image search: [Google]
eobard reference.jpg
593KB, 1200x993px
Re-requesting, with image this time. I need a beggar, late twenties, dressed in rags except for the shiny gold crown in his curly brown hair.
>>
What's up, drawfriends and drawfiends!
I need an androgynous goth-looking elf, which has turned out harder than I expected to find just floating around in my galleries. Color isn't super important, naturally, this could be a black and white sketch. We're talking pale, long dark hair, big ears, soft features. Wears a lot of black, leather and lace, possibly a choker or a scarf, I dunno, that might be a bit much.
Important features: Wears a cloak. In my head I see it as black, big warlock collar, but you're the artist. Wears chain shirt armor, but you can abstract around that. Carries a rapier, a wand, some scrolls, that stuff could be in the "inventory" though if you prefer.
Most important features are the hands, and thus the reason I'm not drawing this myself. Elf here has some bracers, leather and metal of course, and bare hands. Both palms are bandaged and bleeding, because goth elf suffers from the stigmata.

Can't wait to see what you come up with.
>>
File: 2389042735823.png (2MB, 2449x859px) Image search: [Google]
2389042735823.png
2MB, 2449x859px
>>54704390
Migrating from previous thread.

Requesting my Blood Elf from Warcraft (Pictured in 1 and 2) channeling golden energy into her hands as she readies herself to heal an injured soldier, though her pose doesn't need to be as bombastic as the one in third picture.

Thanks in advance for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends!
>>
File: IMG_8193.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8193.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>54704390
Migrating or whatever

Requesting a Fallout style traveling merchant/prospector. He wears the "roaming trader" outfit as seen in Fallout 3 and New Vegas, complete with the hat with goggles. But under his hat is a worn bandana that covers his neck. On his fore arms he has multiple scavenged watches.

On his back is a short, 1950's looking version of a hand cart that he is essentially using as an external frame backpack (still has functional wheels though). On it are several boxes on crates strapped in. The bottom would be the biggest box- maybe a small trunk. Other boxes could include a wooden milk crate and one of those old rusted .50 cal ammo cans. All of these boxes are secured with somewhat disorganized straps. On the side of the largest crate is an I-20 (Interstate 20) road sign nailed to the box.

The merchant has a slung M1 carbine (folded wire stock) diagonally across his front. One hand (right handed) should be gripping the pistol grip, but with the finger off the trigger. His dirty face should have an expression of an eager salesman who is also a genuine nice guy. Thanks so much!
>>
File: Rockfu.png (151KB, 500x950px) Image search: [Google]
Rockfu.png
151KB, 500x950px
>>54704918
Don't know if OR saw this, so gonna anchor
>>
File: requestforpa'glen.png (1MB, 1360x1203px) Image search: [Google]
requestforpa'glen.png
1MB, 1360x1203px
>>54704390
Hello, I'm here to request my Fire Genasi Cleric of Kossuth.

He's an ectomorphic fire genasi in bronze full plate, wielding a scimitar and shield.

Thanks.
>>
>>54705015
Yo, I'm not OP, I just saw that there wasn't one.
>>
File: Gator.jpg (509KB, 4386x2362px) Image search: [Google]
Gator.jpg
509KB, 4386x2362px
>>54672563
Since this week I finished a handful of commissions, I gave this a bit extra time, but for the same reason I'm bloody exhausted, so this is as far as I get.
I couldn't decide which one I liked the best, so here are both. Hope you like it, mate.
>>
File: 4drawthread.png (1MB, 1275x708px) Image search: [Google]
4drawthread.png
1MB, 1275x708px
>>54704390
Requesting a human male in his early 20s
Wearing the armor in the bottom right under the coat on the left, with the pouches still there
and him holding the sword in one hand and a spell in the other
Thanks!
>>
>>54707236
Not OR, but good shit, Anon.
>>
File: Darklords.png (1MB, 1245x527px) Image search: [Google]
Darklords.png
1MB, 1245x527px
>>54704390
I'd like a picture for my Dark Lord big bad, something like Melkor mixed with a spectral or spiritual evil thing, sans Silmarils or jewels on his crown. Think ancient, powerful, evil shadowy dark lord that's slimmed down and almost too lanky in form, just eminating shadow and evilness. Possibly with armor and a weapon.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (1018KB, 1288x1468px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
1018KB, 1288x1468px
Quick question, did the anon who was working on this ever do anything else for it? I've been gone for a hot minute and didn't get to see if there was ever a follow up image.
>>
File: night lord lord.jpg (593KB, 1839x1329px) Image search: [Google]
night lord lord.jpg
593KB, 1839x1329px
Requesting a Night Lord Chaos Lord for a game of Black Crusade.

To start off he has pictured power armor, but with the boots below the image, and the helmet on the right. The colors are typical Night Lord colors, with green eye lenses.

The power armor is decorated with chains of skulls hanging from the shoulder and pauldrons, along with various sigils and inscriptions proclaiming his allegiance to Slaanesh, who is his patron god. Pinned to his back by giant Chaos Warrior-esque spikes with skulls impaled upon them is a huge fur cloak, taken from some giant bear-like monster which rises above his head in a mantle of fur and hangs down to his feet. He's got a bit of a "chaos warrior in 40k" look to him going on.

For weaponry he carries two chainswords, Striking Scorpion chainswords that belonged to two Exarchs he killed in single combat. The chainswords are now heavily corrupted by chaos after he sacrificed the souls of both suits to Slaanesh and smashed their stones.
>>
>>54707236
OR here. That is fuckin badass. Can't wait for my DM to see this on Sunday
>>
File: IMG_1793.jpg (136KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1793.jpg
136KB, 700x990px
>>54704918
Anchored.
>>
File: 1501720163603.jpg (195KB, 992x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501720163603.jpg
195KB, 992x800px
>>54704918
>>
File: Scribe.png (2MB, 1516x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Scribe.png
2MB, 1516x1125px
Requesting my Fallout RPG character, an ex-BoS Scribe who took to wandering the Wasteland after losing his Chapter and becoming disillusioned with the Brotherhood.

He's looks scruffy but relatively well-kept, with tanned skin, dark brown hair, and a heavy five o' clock shadow. He also has an old scar on his forehead, above his right eye and cutting through his eyebrow over towards his temple (Unlike Snake, however, he's didn't lose the eye).

His outfit should look mostly like the NCR Ranger Armor in B, except with a completely uncovered head, and the coat made from a set of tattered Brotherhood Scribe Robes (C).

And finally, his weapon is a Ballistic Fist (D) built into his right gauntlet, with a small revolver-style cylinder, chambered with shotgun shells.

Thanks!
>>
File: Quiin Refrence Sheet.png (2MB, 2766x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Quiin Refrence Sheet.png
2MB, 2766x1210px
>>54704390
Requesting a drawing of my Half-Elf Inquisitive Rogue/Hexblade Warlock.

He is a detective, very serious, intimidating, and he shows no fear.

He also uses a sentient rapier that has a Spanish accent and is usually cracking jokes or wisecracks. Have fun with it

If it helps at all, I'm thinking a good cop, bad cop duo with this.
>>
File: alice.jpg (62KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
alice.jpg
62KB, 564x797px
I would like to request my shadowrun half-elf technomancer, she is looks fairly young, and is usually very space out and looks like she is not paying attention to the things around her. her face and body is similar to the reference photo, but her hair is shorter and black with strips and indications of graying from stress. and she has dark blue eyes, as well as paled skin from being inside all the time. I think a pose with her sitting backwards on a chair with her arms either folder over the back or dropping over the edge with her head either laying on portion of the back of the chair or her looking around spacily would be great, but anything goes really if you have an idea for a pose you want to try. thank you!
>>
File: Nexus.jpg (841KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nexus.jpg
841KB, 1280x720px
I would love to have a drawing of any of eight "Altars" for a campaign setting I'm working on. The basic premise of the setting is that all magic stems from a Warren, and each Warren has an Altar where an aspiring mage has to complete a Trial to gain access to that school of magic, and what I would like is art of the various Warrens-Altars. Here are the various Warrens:

>From the central Majerith, bereft of Altars, eight lesser Warrens branch off and are known: Izerian, the Warren of Scales, from which all Abjuration magic springs; Talanoth, the Warren of Horns, conduit of Conjuration magic; Semura, the Warren of Brains, wellspring of Divination; Mainiress, the Warren of Tongues, that grants mastery over Enchantment; Zudirab, the Warren of Fangs, that tests any would-be Evokers; Occorum, the Warren of Eyes, that conceals the secrets of Illusion Magic; Sliniver, the Warren of Bones, that jealously guards all knowledge of Necromancy; and Nuimati, the Warren of Talons, favored of alchemists and any who wish to master Transmutation magic.
>>
File: IMG_5212.jpg (363KB, 681x872px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5212.jpg
363KB, 681x872px
I have a strange one so please bear with me.

In Dark Heresy, our party has made a temporary alliance with the Eldar. A psuedo 'Coven of Isha'.

Their symbol is based on an Eldar interpretation of a lantern (symbolising Morai-Heg) with spread wings (for the swooping hawks if you ask an Eldar, the Emperor if you ask the party).

In my mind, the symbol would look a bit like the top left pic. With Eldar runes looking vaguely like a lantern where Khaine's head is, and more Imperial-esque wings.

Anyone who is particularly creative can do with it as they like. What I am proposing is just a rough guide.

Thanks for having a read of my rant.
>>
File: saiko body.jpg (117KB, 519x700px) Image search: [Google]
saiko body.jpg
117KB, 519x700px
tossing out a request for my upcoming Pyromancer champions hero! She looks similar to the reference photo but with a thicker more athletic build, with well toned muscles. She wears high waisted short shorts and an off the should loose fitting crop top. She has black hair in an almost wavier Mercy (overwatch) style to it.

I would like to see her holding her bamboo training sword out in front of her in an offensive pose, with the sword on fire and the rest of her body steaming.
~Thank you in advance!
>>
File: AstartesHeresy.jpg (71KB, 826x667px) Image search: [Google]
AstartesHeresy.jpg
71KB, 826x667px
>>54708369
>>
File: IMG_20170805_125515.jpg (3MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170805_125515.jpg
3MB, 2304x4096px
>>54704390
I would like to request someone else's take on my halfling mercenary for warhammer fantasy.
The dots in his face are pox marks and the symbols on his boots are cackelfax the cockle his Star sign and a bag of money.

Thanks for reading and have fun.
>>
File: IMG_20170805_140855.jpg (922KB, 1998x2391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170805_140855.jpg
922KB, 1998x2391px
>>54704613
Just a sketch if you don't mind
>>
>>54708589
Oh, yeah. It is definitely heresy
>>
>>54709589
Not or, but very nice dude
>>
>>54709048
What's up with those pointy things on the top of his helmet, are they feathers or something?
>>
>>54708085
But anon, the helmet is the coolest thing about the ncr armor
>>
>>54710030
I agree, but it's supposed to look like NCR armor without *being* NCR armor, so I had to remove the bit that made it most blatantly NCR.
>>
File: Aoba.jpg (639KB, 1500x1163px) Image search: [Google]
Aoba.jpg
639KB, 1500x1163px
Migrating:
"Hi

I'd like to request a monk for a PF game
He's half Asian half Caucasian, dark mid lenght messy hair, sharp features. Stats are Str16, Dex22, Con14 so he's pretty athletic

He traveled a lot during the campaign and his clothing should reflect that, he has wester pants (dark leathery), western boots. Middle easter belt (similar to Altair's from AC) witha thick rope around it and a beaded collar tied to it. A simple shirt and white with floral pattern Kimono jacket with short sleves and a hood on top

Middle picture is how he started (done by me ages ago), right is the closest I found around internet, left was a commision from almost a year ago that never got to be finished

If possible I'd like a dynamic pose

Thanks in advance"

Addendum: If possible don't make him as emo as in my original drawing, thanks
>>
>>54708450
Seolhyun so qt
>>
File: 2688109380_7aa42e1ca0.jpg (55KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
2688109380_7aa42e1ca0.jpg
55KB, 500x313px
Another quick and weird one for my tabletop game, if anyone is interested.

I'd like to see Skwissgar and Toki as Elven Bards. It's been a joke at our game that elves sound like them and some NPCs would be pretty funny.
>>
>>54709589

OR here, I dig it, thanks!
>>
File: fallout_sketch.png (329KB, 500x741px) Image search: [Google]
fallout_sketch.png
329KB, 500x741px
>>54708085
I'll work more on this later, here's the progress for now
>>
File: Amaya.jpg (335KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Amaya.jpg
335KB, 1200x1200px
>>54704390
Hello drawfriends! As I lack any degree of artistic talent whatsoever, I come to you today with a request to draw my FFXIV Dark Knight character for use in Pathfinder.

Mind that I'm new to the whole request scene so I'm not sure if my references are enough/good for anyone, ask if you want any other pictures (don't expect better quality though, rip game screenshots).

She has a scar on the bridge of her nose that might be difficult to see, I've no formal requests for any poses or the like, so long as they aren't goofy. Other than changing the color of the choker in the picture to match with the rest (should you do colors) I don't think I have anything else.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>54710768
Oh damn, that looks amazing! The only comment I have is that the legs look a little small and odd, but I'm not sure if that's actually a problem with their proportions or just the fact that they don't have as much bulky armor as his torso.
>>
>>54710005
The middle one is a spike and the two smaller ones are little feathers but all feathers would work too.
>>
Requesting for this to be colored. Tan skin, brown hair, and black nails/horns on the girl. Everything else, I'm happy to leave the artist's choice.
>>
File: Lizz ref.png (564KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lizz ref.png
564KB, 800x600px
Migrating from >>54651829

Requesting a lizardperson soldier!

The scouter thing the lizard woman pictured has on her eye should be on the eye on the left-hand side.
The bigger gun should be lying down propped up against something- a crate, a box, a power armour helmet made for a lizard, you do you! She should be leaning on the smaller gun, barrel pointing downward, as she looks on the see-through tablet. Again, I don't mind what goes on the tablet, go nuts as long as it's not anything straight up lewd. She should look quite strong, maybe muscular, even.
You don't have to do a background, but if you want to it should be nice and quiet inside a starship, maybe a cargo hold or something.
>>
File: IMG_1921.jpg (211KB, 1075x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1921.jpg
211KB, 1075x498px
>>54704390
Migrating from:
>>54660337
I'm running a historical Upotte campaign and need character art for c96-tan in an anime style. Please and thank you!
>>
File: Astropath Prinquisitorcess.png (242KB, 647x835px) Image search: [Google]
Astropath Prinquisitorcess.png
242KB, 647x835px
I'd like to request a redraw of my Dark Heresy Acolyte (https://i.imgur.com/jznsTFC.png for a more realistic drawing). She's an ex-Astropath, and I'd like for her to be wielding a Power combat-knife.
>>
>>54711192

Fullfilled last thread I think.
>>
File: fallout request.png (799KB, 700x1037px) Image search: [Google]
fallout request.png
799KB, 700x1037px
>>54708085
>>54710768
>>54710847
Here you go m8, I tried fixing up the legs a bit, but they are my weakness
>>
>>54713391

Wasn't actually a fulfilled request and just someone being an ass by posting a lizard soldier from Freelance Fridge with the watermark removed.
>>
>>54711849
>[Nier 2B intensifies].jpg
>>
>>54713621
>>54713391
Yeah, it wasn't what I wanted at all.
>>
File: post apoc surfer ref.jpg (223KB, 953x819px) Image search: [Google]
post apoc surfer ref.jpg
223KB, 953x819px
>>54704390

Requesting DrThunder (named after a empty can of discount soda found floating in a trash patch), a character in a post apocalyptic Waterworld styled MCC RPG game.

A pure breed human 6ft male, 18 yrs old surfer boy archetype, shaggy blonde hair, shark tooth necklace, steel harpoon, conch shell on slung over shoulder on a rope, wearing short shorts, barefoot. Pose could be blowing a conch shell with one hand or two or whatever you fancy. Thank you!
>>
File: merc.png (1MB, 700x840px) Image search: [Google]
merc.png
1MB, 700x840px
>>54709048
here you go anon, this was pretty fun
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 482x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 482x420px
>>54704390
(Forgot to quote OP, am retarded.)
Requesting a Sasquatch squatting while wearing an Adidas tracksuit and holding a bottle of Vodka.

A Slavsquatch.
>>
>>54714711
You don't really need to quote OP You retard
>>
File: Audemar Beg.png (2MB, 1680x1421px) Image search: [Google]
Audemar Beg.png
2MB, 1680x1421px
>>54704390
Migrating my request for a Human Champion of Ilmater.
I'm wanting armor like that of 1 with the helmet of 2 but beaten and tattered with obvious wounds and his own blood. I'd also like the teal cloth to be red if you decide to color it. I'm not too set on the pose of 5, just want something that looks sort of defiant but regal. same goes for the sword, it doesn't have to be the sword of 4 just something along the simple side like that. And lastly, I want the shield to have the symbol of Ilmater as included.
Feel free to do whatever in terms of view as long as the symbol of Ilmater is visible on the shield.
>>
File: 1501646206636.png (4MB, 2800x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1501646206636.png
4MB, 2800x2100px
>>54704390
>>54652110
Migrating from last thread.

Migrating from the last thread. Was wondering if I could get something done of my gunslinger here? Nothing too complex, I'd just like him to have a different outfit than the usual. Adjuster more or less, either light brown or a dark gray to Black similar in tone to the reference on the right.

Thanks in advance, you guys are great!
>>
>>54713602
Hey, no worries, that still looks great. Thanks for the delivery!
>>
>>54704390
Requesting a little tiefling girl like this riding a wolf.
>>
File: Image.png (392KB, 766x432px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
392KB, 766x432px
Looking for someone to take a shot at my Changeling: the Lost character. He's a gremlin - a British Royal Engineer stolen by the Fey on the killing fields of WW2 Normandy. Put to the task of making fireworks for the Fey lord's opulent courtly life, his green skin is blackened around his hands from soot, burns and blasts. A handsome man in his previous life, his strong jaw now holds many needle sharp teeth, his eyes red and reptilian. I'm considering the big dumb ear fans, but might well go for them. His posture is hunched, as though he is trying to keep all his spite wound up in him.
>>
File: 1501648491966.jpg (102KB, 1152x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1501648491966.jpg
102KB, 1152x1152px
Not a request, but i would just like to thank the artist behind this one again. My group loved the piece, and it allowed me to play a character that i could relax with and enjoy.

Thanks!
>>
File: No trigger discipline.png (482KB, 672x1200px) Image search: [Google]
No trigger discipline.png
482KB, 672x1200px
>>54711073
Tell me if you want different colors anon
>>
File: 1501838119577.png (666KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501838119577.png
666KB, 1200x1000px
>>54704918
Anchoring this guy, also if the drawfriend missed my post I linked it in there >>54697738
>>
>>54715981
Hey whats the source for the blacked out face on the right?
>>
>>54717160
Any chance you could make her hair a warmer shade of brown and the guy's skin tone fleshier? I'd prefer if his cuffs were reverted to black too - it's not a big deal, but his left one looks kind of wonky.

Minor details - not a big deal either way. Thanks for the help!
>>
File: No trigger discipline.png (480KB, 672x1200px) Image search: [Google]
No trigger discipline.png
480KB, 672x1200px
>>54717261
How's this?
>>
>>54717433
Perfect, I love it! Thank you.
>>
File: Ginny refs.png (640KB, 1008x962px) Image search: [Google]
Ginny refs.png
640KB, 1008x962px
>>54704390
Requesting a drawing of the creature on the left, in the clothes on the right, in the original colors or in different colors of the artist's choice and with braces added to the teeth. Any artstyle or level of additional cuteness of the artist's choice totally acceptable. Thanks in advance!
>>
File: ICG muse.png (307KB, 724x390px) Image search: [Google]
ICG muse.png
307KB, 724x390px
I've got a odd request for you today. Could I get Little Mac in the ice cream man outfit on the right? Maybe handing an ice cream cone to some kid from inside an ice cream truck?
>>
File: ref.png (3MB, 2027x1860px) Image search: [Google]
ref.png
3MB, 2027x1860px
Requesting a tokusatsu superhero whose design is a cross between a fly and a SWAT officer.
>>
File: IMG_6746.jpg (361KB, 1105x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6746.jpg
361KB, 1105x802px
>>54718259

I request you go back to /v/ vidya scum. This is for tabletop games.
>>
>>54714470
Thanks, looks great, I will use it for the rest of the campaign.
>>
>>54718448
But it IS for a tabletop game! It's for this OPM-themed game where I'm playing an icecream man turned hero, I swear!
>>
>>54718190
Tell me her story and i shall deliver.
>>
File: EPA logo 6.jpg (74KB, 424x410px) Image search: [Google]
EPA logo 6.jpg
74KB, 424x410px
>>54718845
>Name: Gennisan "Ginny" McCraw
>Age: 18
>Occupation: Armorer/Supplier at the DC Extranormal Protection Agency
>Species: Urban Gremlin (Homo Saccularius Urbanus)

>Like all Gremlins, Ginny has an insatiable desire to tinker with mechanical devices, from tearing up wiring kits and radios, to disassembling cars with blinding speed.
>Growing up in Boston, Massachusetts, she got in trouble with the police and others repeatedly for stripping cars, satellite dishes, stop signs, and destroying or dismantling dozens of technological objects.
>Eventually, she was caught when the BPD's SWAT was deployed, but found their armored car on cinderblocks and Gennisan in the process of removing advanced radio equipment. For this, she spent two years in juvenile detention.
>After she was released, newly appointed Deputy Director Elizabeth von Dalacur discovered her, and took her in, knowing that the young gremlin girl would become a far bigger nuisance if she was allowed to spend adulthood in the streets, and has adopted a motherly role in the girl's life since then.
>Ginny sleeps in the EPA's basement Workshop, dismantling dangerous artefacts to better understand how they work, as well as serving as a supplier for some of the artefacts used by field agents.
>Despite being a non-human gremlin, Ginny is hip to the fads and trends of today's urban youth, and sometimes helps Dalacur to use her computer, and to understand modern technology.
>She usually wears a hoodie and a Yankees beanie cap that hides her pointed ears. Years of chewing on metal wires has also warranted the use of corrective braces for her sharp teeth.
>Naturally, her hobbies include tinkering with things, including technologies and gadgets. However the objects of her greatest interest are magical gadgets. She also likes baseball, cars, guns, and video games.

>Her sandwich alignment is True Neutral
>>
File: 1472719745552 (1).jpg (179KB, 608x677px) Image search: [Google]
1472719745552 (1).jpg
179KB, 608x677px
>>54719089
>sandwich alignment
>>
File: sandwich.jpg (192KB, 1200x825px) Image search: [Google]
sandwich.jpg
192KB, 1200x825px
>>54719414
Not OR, but here you go anon.
>>
>>54718298
Like his suit has a fly-like design or the guy himself his half-fly?
>>
>>54719481
His suit has a fly design.
>>
>>54719449
Why do I feel like this is a better indication of character than a good/evil alignment chart?
>>
>>54719449
>tfw structural purist
The bottom six panels offend me on a fundamental level.
Though a sub is TECHNICALLY a sandwich (else it wouldn't be called a submarine sandwich), though hoagie/gyro would be better.
>>
File: 4chan Waifu Doodle.jpg (334KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
4chan Waifu Doodle.jpg
334KB, 2480x3508px
>>54710796
Very quick doodle, if you can give me a bigger full body picture like bottom left that would be greatly appreciated. Same for the sword, I honestly can't make sense of it.
>>
>>54719822
Okay, I'll see what I can do!
>>
File: Amaya2.png (899KB, 825x716px) Image search: [Google]
Amaya2.png
899KB, 825x716px
>>54719822
Does...this help? I'm not sure @_@
>>
File: Rory Reference.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rory Reference.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
Requesting art for my sailor werewolf. Attire should look a bit like #1, but less ragged and a bit poofier. The hair and face should basically be #2, though with the addition of wolf ears poking up out of them. And the guy ought to be BUILT like a brick shithouse, like the Mountain in #3. He should be carrying a two-handed, curved sword that looks like a combination of #4 and #5, wearing some kind of black collar like #6 (with or without studs, your choice I guess), and with LOTS of ritual scars going across his chest, sorta like #7 but more Nordic in origin, rather than African, or similar to the patterns like the tats that #1 and #2 have on their arms.

Thanks in advance drawfriends
>>
>>54720089
Ho yeah that's perfect.
>>
>>54720203
Alright, cool! Take your time, I'm totally not in a rush at all. :)
>>
File: 1501691715295.jpg (22KB, 500x198px) Image search: [Google]
1501691715295.jpg
22KB, 500x198px
Requesting a girl bleeding to death slumped against a concrete barrier with rebar sticking out of it, near a highway, lots of gray and desaturated tan coloration, an apocalyptic world. She should be dressed in simple olive-colored pants, rough fabric almost like burlap; some decent boots in black, and an brown jacket, a bag slung over her shoulder, and a FAMAS rifle nearby with "Clarion" etched into its stock (if you can even draw that much detail). Pic related is a FAMAS rifle. Make the background kind of cold, it is cold out, like 4 degrees C or so. No snow, it's like November-ish, so trees are empty of leaves, there should be a few on the ground nearby. The girl should probably be crying, with a fearful expression. There might be a few dead men nearby, she didn't go down without a fight. As for her face, very much heart-shaped, blue-ish eyes, small rounded nose, brown hair that falls along her cheeks. Maybe a dribble of blood out the corner of her mouth. There might be a crow nearby, perched on one of the rusted shells of a car, waiting and watching for its turn with her.
>>
>>54720720
I think that shit's for commissions, my man.
>>
>>54717044
Awww :D you're very welcome. Glad to hear!
>>
File: 4chan jedi.png (2MB, 3508x4961px) Image search: [Google]
4chan jedi.png
2MB, 3508x4961px
>>54704866
>>
File: Bonus Jedi.jpg (404KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
Bonus Jedi.jpg
404KB, 2480x3508px
>>54704866
+ Bonus
>>
>>54720786
:3 He got dubbed the bazooka of our paladin after he froze 7 hobgobs to death with one breath attack. It was marvelous.
>>
>>54720749
I figured it's worth a shot. Someone could be interested.
>>
File: 4chan La mouche doodle.jpg (457KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
4chan La mouche doodle.jpg
457KB, 2480x3508px
>>54719579
Doodled something but I'm not too convinced myself.
>>
>>54708165
i drew three of them having crow themes assuming you wanted something like archstones from demon soul

they turned out to be shit as usual.

sorry anon
>>
>>54721037
I like it.

Thanks
>>
File: pesska mrsuplex.png (358KB, 1200x1651px) Image search: [Google]
pesska mrsuplex.png
358KB, 1200x1651px
Requesting art of my kobold cleric. Maybe being a bit sassy in a maid's uniform, but if inspiration strikes you in another way, go for it!
>>
File: References for art request.png (3MB, 2536x1508px) Image search: [Google]
References for art request.png
3MB, 2536x1508px
Migrating this request

I would like a picture of my two main wizards in my army for Age of Sigmar: Bubugullax the Balefiend and Zappzag the Shaman.
Bubugullax is a Fimir Balefiend like the creatures in the two screenshots provided above. They are reptilian cyclopian bog monsters roughly somewhere between an orc and an ogre in size, roughly 8 feet tall. He is lean muscled, as his focus is magic and not physical fighting. He has a smooth tail with an ornate hook-like blade attached to the end of it.
His robes should be much like the ones in the screenshots provided, made from several mismatched and tattered pieces of cloth, likely stolen or captured banners or capes from victims. He should be standing opposite of Zappzag, staring down at him with contempt.

Zappzag is a Night Goblin Shaman and as such he is much smaller but no less malevolent than his Fimir counterpart. He should have "ornate" robes with small animal bones interwoven into the fabric. He has a fancy hat much like the headshot provided. His staff is stolen from a Branchwych and "improved" upon with orcy sigils, animal skulls, and a metal Bad Moon crudely tacked onto the top. He should be staring daggers up to his Fimir counterpart. There is no camaraderie between the two, despite working for the same boss, as both are playing the long game against each other for power and the eventual take over of the warband.
>>
>>54707729
Who you playing with? I always wonder what sort of group you need to play that one well. Really wanna play it but I don't know who to trust not to get insulted
>>
>>54722396
So many lizard people in /tg/ lol. Not a bad thing necessarily, but damn. Surprised I guess.
>>
File: sorceress ref sheet.png (310KB, 832x894px) Image search: [Google]
sorceress ref sheet.png
310KB, 832x894px
This is one of the antagonists in my setting, a sorceress of black magic from the eastern kingdom who captures men (mostly young ones) to sustain herself.

She wears an off the shoulder robe/hanfu in shades of purple and has long nails and dark makeup.
I couldn't decide which dress design would be better, so you can pick and choose the details.
>>
>>54722542
/tg is kob and snek central
>>
>>54722542
Hey, what can I say. Scales are a primo aesthetic.
>>
>>54722552
lol. ok but y tho
>>
>>54722577
Because we really like scales and playing as mini dragons is more fun fantasy than playing human, knife ears human, skinny short human, or fat short human.
>>
>>54704751
Bumping for today.
>>
>>54722577
Thats just how shit has become here.

Also what >>54722652 said. Core races are bore races.
>>
File: soul grinding.jpg (46KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
soul grinding.jpg
46KB, 600x620px
Requesting an /m/ anon fielding a regiment of nothing but soul grinders for one of those Fate of Konor campaign battles going on while a fa/tg/uy asks anons from other boards who invited /m/.
>>
>>54704873
bumperino
>>
>>54722680
But like, Yuan-Ti, Bugbear, Triton, Genasi, Aasamir, Changeling. Firbolg. There are so many other choices. Why lizards.
>>
>>54723433
Cloaca surprise.
>>
File: fallout guy.png (5MB, 6000x8000px) Image search: [Google]
fallout guy.png
5MB, 6000x8000px
>>54706059
yo here ya go
>>
>>54705121
bu-bump.
>>
File: 1408403447190.jpg (115KB, 727x639px) Image search: [Google]
1408403447190.jpg
115KB, 727x639px
>>54719449
This was left on the screen for my session today. We got jack shit done and spent the whole night arguing about it.
People felt so strongly about their positions that they couldn't even assign a different alignment to their characters than themselves. Everyone thought their stance was factually correct.
10/10 would spend a night arguing with 5 other people about sandwich semantics again.
>>
>>54689774
I hope you're still around anon, but thank you for coloring it too! She's perfect!
>>
>>54724539
As soon as two people responded to it, I knew I had started something terrible. :D
>>
Requesting a 10 foot tall golem girl guiding a group of crusaders through a desert. Preferably One Templar, Teuton and Hospitaller.
>>
File: darkelfwip.png (223KB, 668x705px) Image search: [Google]
darkelfwip.png
223KB, 668x705px
>>54704663
here is one, not sure if ill do the other or not but im done for the day.
>>
>>54704390
Can I get a purple Toad who's basically Nathan Drake/Indiana Jones: The Toad? Also light African-American skin color
>>
File: IMG_0912.png (7KB, 104x140px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0912.png
7KB, 104x140px
>>54724850
Shit, I meant to add this picture for reference
>>
>>54724873
Fuck, one last thing: curly mustache!
>>
File: IMG_1115.jpg (960KB, 3072x3072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1115.jpg
960KB, 3072x3072px
>>54705258
Actually my sexual awakening as a kid, found out she's a dude last year, feels bad man
>>
>>54725954
You'd think such a revelation would make you realize that sex and gender were not necessarily linked, but I bet it pushed you further in the opposite direction, huh
>>
>>54725984
No I'm sure child me would still want to do innocent things with early 2000s Kraulitz(?)

I'm into androgynous girls now anyways
>>
Requesting a clean shaven paladin have a trio of women a busty aasamir with waist length blonde hair, a curvy pink skinned tiefling redheaded tiefling, and a tomboyish human with short blonde hair) with the caption "Bitches love paladins"
>>
>>54721667
Could you post them anyhow?
>>
>>54722680
>>54724539
>>54725954
Stop posting reaction images bevor we hit bump limit.
>>
>>54725984
Go home John Money.
>>
>>54707597
Bump
>>
>>54708091
The bumping begins anew!
>>
>>54707597
>>54726213
i might do this tomorrow, look out for it
>>
>>54725954
Wow, that's wild.

As a kid, I had a magazine with a picture of the reveal scene from the Crying Game censored so there was a "too hot for print!" label over Dil's dick. It wasn't exactly my awakening, but that picture got me through some rough times, long before I ever saw the movie.

Updating request for androgynous Goth elf: Some shadowy, smokey eyes would be appropriate, I think.
>>
>>54708369
Bumping
>>
File: IMG_6724.png (90KB, 282x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6724.png
90KB, 282x390px
>>54722542
It grinds my grognard gears that the younglings here have been fooled into thinking Kobolds are lizard people/dragons. Not sure when that crap started.

Here is a pic of a Kobold (in the fantasy rpg context) as Gary intended.
>>
>>54720900

Overly specific with no references other than the rifle my dude.
>>
>>54722652

Dragon Born and mini dragon Kobolds are the kind of shit that came from the degerate 4th edition. In the olden days of yore the only lizard people were lizard-men and draconicains (Dragonlance) and they were for killing.
>>
>>54705421
Bump it up and air it out.
>>
>>54727966
I believe it's from the Pathfinder context, in which Kobolds are little arrogant reptilians who may or may not be related to dragons.
>>
>>54728015

The dragonborn were originally introduced in the Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 supplement book "Races of the Dragon", published by Wizards of the Coast in 2006.

But they became a PC race in the PHB in 4th edition.

I run a Greyhawk campaign and they are obviously not a available player race. Neither are Tieflings which are also a highly setting specific race Imo.
>>
>>54728040

Kobolds have always been reptilian with scales they just aren't little humanoid dragons. Thier faces are more canine.

Gary was taking names of mythological creatures and arbitrarily assigning a specific appearance and stat block.
>>
>>54728015
Alright, grandpa. Here's your cauliflower soup before naptime.
>>
>>54711192
Bumping for lizards!
>>
>>54723878
Not the OR, but this is neat
>>
>>54726179
These threads have never once hit image limit before bump limit, calm yourself.
>>
>>54723878
Thanks, drawfriend!
>>
File: 1501390206511.jpg (460KB, 860x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1501390206511.jpg
460KB, 860x1100px
Requesting the dragon in this pic wearing a more regal looking cloak and sitting on a throne that rests atop a pile of loot, such as gold, armor, weapons, and jewelry. For reference, the character depicted is about 5 feet 6 inches, from head to toe.
>>
>>54730520
>a draglet
>>
>>54730555
>when will they ever learn
>>
File: blarghag2.jpg (425KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
blarghag2.jpg
425KB, 1200x1000px
>>54704855
apologies for the wait
samurai armor takes a stupid amount of time to draw
>>
File: Nanomachines, grandson..jpg (279KB, 1097x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Nanomachines, grandson..jpg
279KB, 1097x1186px
>>54704390
Migrating from many other threads:
I'm Requesting this guy over here, he's enterely made of nanomachines, so he can take any shape and/or looks according to his mass, but he usually appears like this.

The body, clothes and pose of the elf guy. The crystals are not present.
The face and hair of the guy on the top right.
With his left hand he's not casting a thunder spell, but he's instead using the nanomachines of said hand to craft a figure similar to the lady used as reference (scaled down, of course).
He's looking as said figure with the same expression of elf-guy.
For any doubts, I'm here and thank you in advance.
>>
>>54707729
Bump

>>54722513
My local scene in person. He's my DMPC for leading a Warband to kick a Daemon Prince off his World in the Warp after abandoning us in a prior campaign when we tried to seize an Agri-World and ran up against an Imperial Knight.
>>
>>54724827
Hey, that's pretty nice! Thanks.
>>
>>54730648
fuckin' hell no need to apologize for that! Thank you so much.
>>
File: 20170806_134034.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170806_134034.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Did I do good?
>>
>>54733951
No.
>>
>>54733951
Well, it's a style. But you'd probably want to go for something more well-defined and with less scratchy lines.
>>
>>54710081
Bump
>>
File: Referencefinished.png (1MB, 1240x681px) Image search: [Google]
Referencefinished.png
1MB, 1240x681px
>54657524
Repostin from the old thread.

Half-orc with human skin color, looking simliar to Bill (see reference) in fashion and facial features. The mustache in particular is really important to me as is the fancy clothes.

Thanks for reading.
>>
>>54733951
Looks like it was drawn by the little orphan girl that's possessed by demons and depicts "the angry man" that stares at her through the window at night.
>>
File: an attempt was made.png (3MB, 6000x8000px) Image search: [Google]
an attempt was made.png
3MB, 6000x8000px
>>54705121
>>54723910
here you go comrade
>>
File: 20170806_142142.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170806_142142.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>54733976
WHERE DID I GO WRRRRROOOONG
>>
File: Lunei.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lunei.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>54704390
Looking for anyone to take a shot at my tiefling favored soul sorcerer. Has the same kinda hairstyle as chrom, and a tail shaped like the shitty one I drew (matches one of the stars in Selune's symbol). His hair is white, skin is a light purple, and eyes are a milky-grey. He was attacked at a young age, got one of his horns basically sawed off and has scars across his face. Go nuts on the creativity, I have no real image of him so I'm down with anything the artist has in mind :). Thanks guys
>>
File: RequestCollage.jpg (358KB, 1260x1178px) Image search: [Google]
RequestCollage.jpg
358KB, 1260x1178px
>>54704390
Got a fresh request for the drawbros. Full details in pic.
Please and thank you to whoever does this!
>>
>>54734235
He's the scary man that touched my no-no
>>
>>54704709
42 hour bump
>>
>>54734239
Thanks
>>
>>54716591
24 hour bump
>>
>>54727993
oh ok that's a good point, I'll try to do some references.
>>
>>54720859
Holy shit, you cherished person
>>
>>54734239
>>54705121
That's one handsome beggar
>>
File: bb2.png (9KB, 443x253px) Image search: [Google]
bb2.png
9KB, 443x253px
>>54722396
>>
>>54727966
>It grinds my grognard gears that the younglings here have been fooled into thinking Kobolds are lizard people
That creature may have a more dog-like face shape, but it still has scales, anon.
>>
Requesting a Rhodesian knight riding a Rhino.
>>
>>54734235
I think that's what he was going for, and I think it looks neat.
>>
File: Naga182.jpg (59KB, 397x756px) Image search: [Google]
Naga182.jpg
59KB, 397x756px
>>54736209
>>54727966
It's also worth noting that, while mythological German kobolds may have sometimes been
described as doglike (among other physical descriptions) but D&D ones have always been scaly. Just like how D&D nagas look nothing like actual Nindu naga (which were pretty much just mystical people with snake tails) there are many other discrepancies between D&D and its mythological inspirations.
>>
File: tiefling sketch.png (447KB, 600x1020px) Image search: [Google]
tiefling sketch.png
447KB, 600x1020px
>>54734455
I needed something to keep me busy for the next three hours, so I'll keep working on it for a while. How's this, any notes so far?
>>
>>54736306
Looking good man. If its not too much, could the horn thats sawed be a little less clean cut?
>>
>>54736006
Well he was a prince after all.
>>
>>54736414
No problem dude.
>>
>>54736135
Hey, as the original requester here, I wouldn't turn down someone turning up the thick.
>>
File: Raile Tief Request.png (1MB, 2361x1305px) Image search: [Google]
Raile Tief Request.png
1MB, 2361x1305px
Anyone mind drawing my Tiefling Rogue?
>Black hair, red skin, green eyes
>armed with two short swords on his hip
>Dressed like second image
>Wearing an mp3 player and headphones (we've seen some shit)
>Playfully shrugging
>>
File: Lizard.jpg (70KB, 755x568px) Image search: [Google]
Lizard.jpg
70KB, 755x568px
Can someone colour this art in? I've added a head/portrait of what colours I want to the right, and to the left is the art I would like!
>>
File: ghghgs.png (261KB, 1224x883px) Image search: [Google]
ghghgs.png
261KB, 1224x883px
>>54708450
sorry anon, just gonna leave it as lines. i tried but i dont think it turned out very well....
>>
>>54737243
Adding onto this- feel free to go wild with the colours if you want. Reds, oranges, whatever, just make sure that they're vibrant and it's fine!
>>
>>54720852
>>54720859
Thank you! I love these action poses!!!
>>
File: Tendril.png (1MB, 1484x1504px) Image search: [Google]
Tendril.png
1MB, 1484x1504px
Requesting a Mix of the posted pictures.
The character is a 20-something guy in a suit, who has shadow like tendrils coming from his body and horns on his head. Like a demon of sorts.
The male's hair and suit should be black, as well as the tendril/tentacle(However you care to refer them as), and the horns a preferable black or dark gray, whatever you feel shows better.
If the picture could be done in the style of the right-most picture, where the tendrils extends directly from his body, That would be amazing.
Thank you in advance to whoever cares to complete this request!
>>
>>54718190
>>54719089
24 hour request bump
>>
File: tiefling.png (2MB, 800x1360px) Image search: [Google]
tiefling.png
2MB, 800x1360px
>>54734455
>>54736414
It's done anon, here you go. It was a fun request, I like tieflings and scars
>>
>>54727966
Kobolds to me have always been twiggy, tiny creatures that look somewhere between a puppy, a lizard, and a goblin. The 3e monster manual is pretty much my go-to depiction.
I hate Pathfinder kobolds. They're too serious-looking and draconic, and there's already multiple humanoid lizard races that fill that role.
>>
>>54736522
>>54736135
love drawin thicc, but terrible with lizardkin faces desu
>>
File: hunter.png (1MB, 1136x704px) Image search: [Google]
hunter.png
1MB, 1136x704px
Looking to get my vampire hunter drawn for a Curse of Strahd campaign. I don't know a whole lot about the plot but I'll find a reason why he doesn't want to just kill Strahd.
>>
>>54739527
Well, I appreciate the thought at the bare minimum, even if you don't do anything with her!

Speaking of which, might as well do the 24 hour bump, we're almost there: >>54722396
>>
>>54720203
Are you alive, friend?
>>
>>54722484
Oh what's this? Popping up in the thread? It looks like a bump to a request. It just kinda happened I couldn't stop it!
>>
>>54738506
Yo i'm glad it was a fun request for you! Thank you so much dude, he looks amazing.
>>
>>54704751
Bumping for today.
>>
File: Blonde_yordle.png (2MB, 2090x2729px) Image search: [Google]
Blonde_yordle.png
2MB, 2090x2729px
>>54718190
how's this senpai
>>
>>54741042
Not or but damn thats cute
Also filename
>>
File: Deathclaw-Tan.jpg (667KB, 1030x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Deathclaw-Tan.jpg
667KB, 1030x1200px
Request from your colony in /vg/, the Total War General:
>Deathclaw-Tan getting overly affectionate with shota Karl Franz
>He should be saying "This action does not have my consent"
If I came to the wrong place I can fuck off.
>>
>>54741808
>/vg/ request
>/tg/

Guess
>>
File: Prince and Emperor.jpg (273KB, 800x658px) Image search: [Google]
Prince and Emperor.jpg
273KB, 800x658px
>>54741828
>WhFB is no longer /tg/
It hurts man
>>
File: Untitled.png (682KB, 1082x490px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
682KB, 1082x490px
/r/ing a medieval pirate knight turned into a humanoid octopus monster Davy Jones creature.
>>
>>54704873
bump
>>
>>54726508
thanks man, im looking forward to it
>>
>>54741042
OR here!
CUTE!
>>
>>54642011
Just an update for SirFrog from your drawfag in case you're waiting around. I'm still here and working on your piece, there has just been some business, and some technical difficulties (in that my save file got corrupted). But yeah, it'll be here soon.
>>
>>54741042
holy shit that is cute af
awesome job
>>
>>54743278
No probs, mate. I'll lurk around as much as I can, so take your time.
>>
File: Bipedal-Rust-Monster-ref.png (1000KB, 2250x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Bipedal-Rust-Monster-ref.png
1000KB, 2250x1050px
Requesting a bipedal rust monster. Looks like the insect-like creature to the right, but with characteristics of a rust monster such as the tail, antennae, coloration, etc to the left.
>>
File: 1470870060111.jpg (65KB, 324x401px) Image search: [Google]
1470870060111.jpg
65KB, 324x401px
>>54741042
>>54743233
fucking hell
OR here
so I showed this to the rest of the party, and they collectively lost their shit over how cute and FUCKABLE this is. We all love it, thanks so much Ramen. Now they want all of their waifus done in this style.
For future reference, do you have a blog, and do you do commisions?
>>
>>54743507
yes to both if you're interested, I like drawing cute things.
ramenwarwok.tumblr.com
>>
>>54726038
bump
>>
>>54743667
If you were to do a picture like the one you delivered as commision, what would your price be?
>>
>>54743749
Around 15-20 each at the most if you're interested.
>>
>>54743667
How much would it be for a group picture of 7 characters?
>>
>>54743840
Can't give you a good estimate on that many characters unless I had a few more details,[email protected] is my email if you wanted to talk more about it.
>>
File: duke.jpg (132KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
duke.jpg
132KB, 1440x1440px
>>54662366
Man oh man. Sorry this took me so long, Anon. Between life and my drawing tablet shitting itself, shit's been weird. Hope you enjoy!
>>
>>54708091
Bumpin!
>>
>>54708369
Keeping the dream alive
>>
>>54704468

Bump
>>
File: 4chan Waifu WIP.jpg (202KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
4chan Waifu WIP.jpg
202KB, 2480x3508px
>>54739804

Geeze Anon it's not even been two days.
Here's wher I'm at.
>>
>>54711192
48 hour bump. Fun.
>>
>>54714343
>surf bumping
>>
>>54705421
24 Hour bump
>>
>>54723878
Just out of curiosity, why do you not outline things? I have an artist friend who does the same thing and it always looks off.
>>
>>54745552
Oh sorry! But wooooow that looks cool so far! Wish I had skills like that @_@
>>
>>54746798

I work at drawing skills every day. You wish for improvement but what steps are you actually taking to improve my dude?
Natural talent is a myth everyone who gets gude works at it.
>>
>>54747106
I'm not taking any ;-;
>>
File: Shitake.jpg (206KB, 1584x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Shitake.jpg
206KB, 1584x1224px
>>54654604
Sorry for the wait, Anon. Here you go!
>>
>>54747721
Not OR, but that's adorable :)
>>
File: 4chan La mouche WIP.jpg (289KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
4chan La mouche WIP.jpg
289KB, 2480x3508px
>>54721830
Continued working on it a bit.
>>
File: WizardTwirl.gif (18KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
WizardTwirl.gif
18KB, 256x256px
Pixelfucker here, someone give me a reason to not finish this.

Monsters, tiles, rooms, spell effects, etc. If you want a character its 50/50 since I can't draw people good (Unless you mention a style of sprite you want)
>>
>>54748352
Draw a gnoll fishing.
>>
File: warlock collars up.png (718KB, 723x800px) Image search: [Google]
warlock collars up.png
718KB, 723x800px
>>54705258
>>54726783
Daily bump. Gothy, androgynous, smokey eyed elf boy(?), looking sullen, or slightly flirty. Black armor, possibly even black platform boots with big buckles, a choker, that sort of stuff. Important gear is a black cloak, rapier at his(?) side, and bandaged, bloody palms. Most likely in a magic-y, warlock-y pose, like pic related.
>>
>>54748352
How about this scene? if you do scenes that is!
>>54720872 a lil white dragon sitting on a heavily armed dwarf's shoulders breathing out a huge white cone
>>
>>54748378
Spotted creatures are proving to be a pain without making it gigantic, so nope. These are pixels after all.
>>54748679
Not doing scenes.
>>
>>54730648
Not associated with the requester, but fuck that looks good.
>>
>>54748732
Fair enoug, was worth a shot
>>
>>54748732
dang
How about a gelatinous cube racing a slime?
>>
>>54748352
Awkward Kobold dancing.
>>
File: DarkEldarVenom.jpg (69KB, 873x627px) Image search: [Google]
DarkEldarVenom.jpg
69KB, 873x627px
Requesting a bunch of Dark Eldar on a Venom doing the Haddaway "What is Love" head bob
>>
>>54716591
Bumping day 2 electric boogaloo
>>
File: bsod.png (381KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
bsod.png
381KB, 1000x1300px
>>54708133
>>
File: tumblr_miqmi9RLMj1rm2av7o1_500.png (258KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_miqmi9RLMj1rm2av7o1_500.png
258KB, 500x477px
>>54748217
>>
File: SlimeRace.gif (6KB, 96x64px) Image search: [Google]
SlimeRace.gif
6KB, 96x64px
>>54748827
Its a little lazy, but it was fun trying to make the ground move nicely.
>>
>>54749833
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. It looks great, thank you.
>>
File: Animal Domain Cleric.png (1MB, 1200x997px) Image search: [Google]
Animal Domain Cleric.png
1MB, 1200x997px
>>54704390
I dont know if this is too much, if it is then sorry drawfriends. Looking for someone to draw my animal domain cleric from my Ironfang Invasion campaign. She was a humble girl who's father was a ranger, so she dresses like one. Very fresh faced half elf with blonde hair and green eyes, kinda on the short side. Its been (in game) two weeks since the invasion and our party has taken refuge in a cave, so she should have kind of a dirty look (messy hair, maybe some dirt on her face). We hit level 4 so she has an animal companion which is a bear she saved from hobgoblins.

Artists go nuts with it, just to even have a doodle would make me smile. If you don't want to draw the bear, I'm cool with it, honestly cool with anything. Thanks dudes
>>
>>54704630
Bump
>>
>>54711604
Bumping.
>>
>>54707729
Bump
>>
>>54743385
did you want the face to look like the one on the left or right?
>>
>>54750225
What weapon she uses?
(Please, let It be a bear gun)
>>
File: bear_with_gun.jpg (69KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
bear_with_gun.jpg
69KB, 450x300px
>>54750855
her bear is her weapon
>>
>>54750941
Lol
Are you OR?
>>
>>54748352
>>54748852
This.
>>
>>54750765
If you could make the face like the one of the left for the bipedal rust monster, that would be appreciated.
>>
>>54748852
>>54751838
Not doing characters, I know the kobold is your character.
>>
>>54751951
If you mean the kobold further up in the thread, OR here, that's not me. Don't really care if you do said request or not personally.
>>
>>54746307
I usually do line art (like, almost exclusively. I don't do color all that often so I was just sort of figuring it out) but I think it's because it's a little more free flowing to do than line art. Instead of being more precise, you just start laying down some colors in vaguely in the shapes you want and adjust it from there.

It seems like it's easy to get in the uncanny valley with the faces with out lines (which is why I put some around the eyes, it looked weird without them) so I think I'll be doing the line art in the future as well.
>>
Is the anon doing the Hellbrute picture here?
>>
>>54751951
Ah, yes, a nonspecific kobold is my character. You caught me red handed, anon. I have played every single kobold in existence.
>>
File: Changeling References.jpg (357KB, 1572x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Changeling References.jpg
357KB, 1572x1125px
I'd like to request my Changeling character for an upcoming Chronicles game. She's a Metalflesh Ogre, with a clearly-female body formed almost entirely of living metallic ribbons (like the image on the right).

On top of these ribbons she has two solid pieces of metal: one as her face, a female oni's face with sharp teeth and a single horn in the centre of her forehead, and one as the front of her torso, with perfectly-sculpted musculature, like the image on the left (the red lines are roughly the areas that remain as solid living metal).

Ideally I'd like her in a cocky and/or aggressive pose, grinning to show off her sharp teeth. Thank you in advance!
>>
>>54734228
bamp
>>
File: 1440701568501.jpg (69KB, 395x450px) Image search: [Google]
1440701568501.jpg
69KB, 395x450px
>>54752663
>>
>>54753180
may I have the reference on the left?
>>
File: 1395380964174.png (1003KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1395380964174.png
1003KB, 1280x720px
>>54753941
Look up Alexi the Butterfly.
>>
File: Image1.jpg (70KB, 619x939px) Image search: [Google]
Image1.jpg
70KB, 619x939px
>>54753941
Sure.
>>
File: Bug.png (2MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Bug.png
2MB, 1200x1600px
>>54743385
delivery
>>
File: 1501596802059.jpg (117KB, 564x965px) Image search: [Google]
1501596802059.jpg
117KB, 564x965px
Requesting a Krieg commissar dressing his pet Shepard up with his coat and hat.
>>
>>54754246
OR here. Looks pretty fricken awesome! I can already imagine the 'oh shit' faces some of my players will have when I find an opportunity to bust this thing out. Especially the metal armor wearers.

Thanks again!
>>
>>54737243
>>54737243
24-hour-ish bump, and also wanted to add that you can just keep the armour that grey colour, I just care about the face, really.
>>
>>54750225
>>
File: 6bAYPAE.jpg (132KB, 590x887px) Image search: [Google]
6bAYPAE.jpg
132KB, 590x887px
>>54754483
>that filename

Thanks man, this is so awesome. Can't wait to show this next session :)
>>
>>54710081
bumpo
>>
>>54749719
Not OR, but I love your style.
>>
>>54749786
Ho yeah that's totally kamen rider, kinda hard to draw a insect like super sentai without falling in kamen raider territory.
>>
>>54754483

That looks great love the contrasting colors.
>>
need a quick photoshop work

Just single the girl out and make the background transparent, thanks
>>
>>54753991
I fucking love that guy's artwork
>>
File: 1320521100971.png (4KB, 187x157px) Image search: [Google]
1320521100971.png
4KB, 187x157px
>>54743667
>click link
>overdose on cute
>>
>>54755732
Why?
>>
File: 1471991614884.png (488KB, 715x997px) Image search: [Google]
1471991614884.png
488KB, 715x997px
>>54755798
because he draws muscles very well without them seeming excessive and disgusting, but also because he's drew this series
>>
>>54755847
What sort of cat is that?
>>
>>54756297
The best sort
>>
Anyone know where you can make a few $ drawing? Do people have places you get tips on now and then like Paypal?

Drawfag here multiclassed in extreme poorfag. I know normally everything is free but do you guys know any way to make a few $?
>>
>>54749719
fucking nice, I love it man!
>>
>>54737250
hey, It's not bad, but it's not really what I was looking for. i do very much appreciate it though! keep on drawing friend.
>>
>>54756538
Pray tell, what were you looking for instead?
>>
>>54756477
>>54756477
Open commissions on DeviantArt or Tumblr.
>>
File: L&L.jpg (271KB, 719x875px) Image search: [Google]
L&L.jpg
271KB, 719x875px
Requesting my late spiritualist hugging her phantom, looking somewhat ghostly and saying something like ''Sorry i couldnt keep my promise''
>>
>>54756588
well, I think the muscles are too bulky, and they legs seem almost disconnected from the rest of the body because of it, and I also feel like the face/head doesn't represent the reference image enough, if that makes sense?
>>
>>54756477
Get a tumblr,DA or whatever shit and draw stuff that's popular. Then open yourself up to commissions.

Hell do a draw a request or two on here while shilling yourself.
>>
>>54704709
second bump
>>
>>54722484
It bumps in the night!
>>
>>54756603
I remember you/her.
RIP
>>
>>54757738
Thanks friend.
Sad thing is she died in the most anticlimatic way due to the group fucking up.
>>
>>54739597
Bumping.
>>
File: 6663a1576605f2635c69859d02e1c8f2.png (152KB, 1097x651px) Image search: [Google]
6663a1576605f2635c69859d02e1c8f2.png
152KB, 1097x651px
Hello again /tg/, I'm taking character requests for tokens, please feel free to link me your character references if you'd like to see them turned into game tokens.

I would however prefer to stick to D&D/Pathfinder characters since that's what all the others I have are for.

>Also to the guy who requested their squad a few days ago I'm still working on your group.

if anyone is also interested I am streaming on twitch @ /roamingvagrant
>>
File: Maser Visk (C).png (246KB, 638x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Maser Visk (C).png
246KB, 638x1024px
>>54757879
would love to see my cleric as a token in your art style. his shield is wooden with iron bands.
>>
>>54757879
>>54754483

Would love a lil token of this (obviously without the bear)
>>
File: Lohemel.png (273KB, 859x980px) Image search: [Google]
Lohemel.png
273KB, 859x980px
>>54757879
Hey RoamingVagrant, could you please draw pic related in your token style? The thing he is holding is supposed to be a sword made of fire, and he is supposed to have a golden aura like a halo. He is saying "fear not, I will save you", like a Biblical Angel would. If you have any questions, just tell me.
>>
>>54757879
>>54758270

Also, if you could make him look a bit more like a biker, that'd be perfect!
>>
File: romell.png (1MB, 2549x3295px) Image search: [Google]
romell.png
1MB, 2549x3295px
>>54757879
I love your art style, and even though you specify D&D/Pathfinder, I was wondering if you'd do some tokens for Mario RPG: Pipes & Plumbers?

I'd just like to request one for now, maybe you find that it's fun and want to keep doing some?

I described it earlier in the thread but basically it's a purple-colored Toad (pic related) who's an explorer/archaeologist hero in the vein of Nathan Drake or Indiana Jones. He's got light brown skin and a curly mustache as well.

Feel free to not, though--I can understand not wanting to do it since it doesn't fit into D&D/PF. Thanks anyway!
>>
>>54758393
Also, can he have a bow and arrow on his back? I really like the one pictured with the kobold/reptile dude.
>>
>>54751951
It's not my kobold, I haven't even personally played a kobold character. There are 3 that my current party has sort of adopted, though.
>>
>>54754246
Saved for use against a party I want to fuck up.
>>
>>54755556
Might have better luck in a vector thread on /w/
>>
File: 1498410548628.png (1MB, 938x1460px) Image search: [Google]
1498410548628.png
1MB, 938x1460px
>>54757879
Requesting my Genasi Ranger done in this adorable style, however you please (though she should have a longbow, not a crossbow)
>>
File: vowofsilence.jpg (1MB, 1691x2077px) Image search: [Google]
vowofsilence.jpg
1MB, 1691x2077px
Requesting a silent film themed Buster Keaton pugilist monk character. I thought it'd be interesting to try a mute character that has to mime his dialogue and who acts not for what is strategically best, but for the sake of entertainment and the proverbial gag.
>>
>>54758947
This is brilliant.
But the thread is in autosage. Post it in the next one, and if by tomorrow nobody has taken It, I'll give It a shot.
>>
>>54759133
>>54759133
>>54759133
New Thread
>>
>>54757879
Your style is adorable! Would you be able to do my kobold?>>54717044
Only difference id request is that he had a cold blue robe and a frosty spear
>>
File: MaserVisk.png (60KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
MaserVisk.png
60KB, 300x420px
>>54757932
Done and done, hopefully you enjoy it.

>>54758221
Sure thing.

>>54758270
Seems interesting enough, would you say they're bigger than an average person tho, or are they size class M?

>>54758393
I like the idea, I might go ahead with it.

>>54758838
Ho'kay.

>>54759162
Alright.
>>
>>54757879

If you have time, this?
>>54736819
>>
>>54759185
Lohemel is bigger than the average person, yes.
>>
>>54759185
Thanks for giving kobolds some love!
>>
>>54759185
This is great I love it.
>>
>>54759185
Love it! Hope you go forward with the Toad!
>>
File: AnimalCleric.png (60KB, 300x410px) Image search: [Google]
AnimalCleric.png
60KB, 300x410px
>>54758221
Here you are, hopefully you enjoy it.

To everyone else I will be moving over to the other thread.
>>
>>54755732
that guy is a girl
>>
File: request.png (386KB, 1024x638px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
386KB, 1024x638px
>>54755556
off my one
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 134

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.