[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1655: Bored Inactive Companions Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 506
Thread images: 47

File: JumpchainOP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainOP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54690508
>>
>>54698968
>>54695487
Are Geminis going to get a mandatory drawback for an evil split personality/evil twin/evil ghost possessing you? The Gemini Saint is always either THE most powerful Saint or the second most powerful, way ahead of the others, but it always comes at the price of having to deal with shit like that.
>>
>>54702752
Is Libra a shit in this one like it is in all the others?
>>
File: 1457589378213.png (34KB, 200x321px) Image search: [Google]
1457589378213.png
34KB, 200x321px
>>54702728
>Implying some Jumpers let their companions outside
No one actually does this, right?
>>
https://pastebin.com/19NL82GB

Adrift on planar tides. Blue Quartz struggles with possibly being the last of her kind.
>>
>>54702772
I've never seen a Libra Saint I liked honestly.
>>
>>54702728
Inactive companions are held in stasis. They can't be bored.
>>
In the Rick and Morty jump is it possible for us to make our own Microverse kinda thing like the one in the item section? I am asking mainly because I like the idea of grabbing that one perk that lets me link computers to me (Cannot remember which one it is) while planting countless computers in all my Microverses, I would have so much brain power.
>>
Can I make a super Mario galaxy jump, or is that covered by the Mario jump?
>>
>>54702752
Most likely. All the SS jumps we're both working are will share at least a few similarities, if only cause the series themselves do.

So some sort of evil twin related thing will definitely be in order.

>>54702799
No love for Dohko?
>>
>>54702808
If you get the perk to give you Rick-level intelligence, yeah. Rick made one, then a scientist within his microverse made one, then a scientist within /that/ made one...
>>
>>54702808
If you have the Rick perk I would assume so, considering it lets you make the things Rick made. If you remember that perk you should tell me what it's called/where it's from
>>
File: c2232d078d756a7c4aed63b47da1961b.jpg (316KB, 850x1243px) Image search: [Google]
c2232d078d756a7c4aed63b47da1961b.jpg
316KB, 850x1243px
I'm trying to come up with a list of jumps that let you become a giant monster. So far I've got;
>Pacific Rim (Kaiju Hybrid)
>Godzilla the series (Monster)
>NGE (Angel)
>Lovecraft (Shoggoth)
>Ben 10 (To'kustar)
>Leviathan: The Tempest (Channels/A Mountain Walked)
>Warhammer 40k: Tyranid (Bio-Titan)
>Generic Kaiju jump
Is there anything else you guys can think of?
>>
>>54702871
Exalted Lunars and Infernals.
>>
>>54702828
I think it'd be fine, provided you differentiate it.

I'm suddenly remembering "Jump Up, Super Star!" from Super Mario Odyssey.
>>
My 4 OC companions are scarred-up girls of various ruthlessness/mental stability. Two of them have eye patches.
What are some traits your companions have in common?
>>
>>54702871
Marvel Magic and DC Occult
>>
What are the implications of a location where time does not exist, such as the Vanishing Hideout warehouse attachment from Arrowverse?
>>
>>54702849
Thank you, but wow a microverse inside a microverse...that sounds complicated.

>>54702861
I think I found the perk but it only lets me connect to one computer at a time....atleast I could have a Microverse sized super computer to boost myself with. It's name is Uplink in Code Lyoko. Thank you too.
>>
File: Peter Pan.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Peter Pan.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
>>54701229
Okay, I added in hyperlinks to the table of contents. Given the length, and how my background blotted out the page numbers, it will definitely come in handy.

If there are any issues with my updates to the jump, please let me know; otherwise, I'll probably put the new version in the Uploads later tonight.
>>
>>54702907
Usually, the main implication is that whoever wrote it is too stupid to understand how time works.
>>
>>54702894
They're pretty much all women. Like... shit, I don't think I have any male companions, actually. Anyone have recommendations?
>>
>>54702894
The only two companions I have so far are both robots; granted, they're from the same Jump. I've only done one so far since I want to do some writing for my chain, but am currently busy with the Generic Creepypasta update and Fables.
>>
>>54702958
Emiya, his sarcasm and cooking are both necessary for the long jumps.
>>
>>54702958
All jumpers are Harem jumpers anon, even the ones who never intended to have a harem. Especially the ones who never intended to have a harem.
>>
>>54702843
Interesting. I guess I'll do Gemini proud when the time comes.
>>
>>54702871
Do mecha monsters count?
Transformers and Giganta
>>
File: Sheogorath Madgod.jpg (173KB, 774x1033px) Image search: [Google]
Sheogorath Madgod.jpg
173KB, 774x1033px
>>54702958
Cheese?
>>
>>54702781
But anon, how else can a conquer the world with an army of waifus?
>>
>>54702871
ultraman jump
>>
>>54702786
Stellar. I think you really nailed, I guess you'd say, her voice? I look forward to the next set of Jumps.
>>
>>54702907
Isn't it more "outside the normal flow of time" than being somewhere in which it doesn't exist?
>>
>>54703020
Patron god of scientists and axe murderers everywhere.
>>
>>54702894
Animal themes. I'm an oryx, my waifu's a manta ray, we've got a bat, a crocodile, all sorts of stuff. It's not overt, mostly, we're not animal people or whatever. But there's always some symbolism that you could point to whether in our powers or our costume designs. Like, the oryx is a symbol of both grace and defiance of adversity. So my powers are primarily focused around precision application of power, increasing my survivability, and debuffing my enemies' attempts to affect me.
>>
>>54702970
But he's 300cp in the Stay Night jump. Like, I want to go on adventures with him, but he's so expensive and I ship him with Tohsaka so I'd have to bring her too.

>>54702993
I swear it's not a harem, they don't all love me. At least, I don't think they do
>>
>>54702804
Not everyone shares that headcanon
>>
>>54703051
>I swear it's not a harem
That's what Decade said.
>>
File: threatening.png (1MB, 783x743px) Image search: [Google]
threatening.png
1MB, 783x743px
Jumpers, what are your robot armies like? What's the 'standard' soldier you mass-produce?
>>
>>54703079
Something of a hybrid of Arete automatons from exalted, and angeloids.
>>
>>54703034
The item description says it's a room where time does not exist.
>>
>>54703079
B1 Droid bodies with a setup like the Geth have where the actual minds are in a server, all of my AI are capable of learning and evolving. The main reason I have them as B1s are because of how...bad the bodies themselves are, this way if they can defeat their enemies with terrible B1s they would never be overconfident when I finally move them over to their new bodies with all the advanced tech.
>>
>>54703079
At Tonelico inspired Chaos Sound Marines. They bring the noise and it can shatter worlds. Or at least small moons. They're all connected to the towers and fed a continuous stream of healing magic through the Singer in each squad. Should the Singer fall, each member turns their weapons up to max and destroys anything within a three block radius that isn't linked to the Tower.

You can hear us coming even through the vacuum of space. Become one with the noise or perish before it.
>>
>>54703079
>what are your robot armies like
Semi-organic tyranids and what I like to call the Vastator. The first is an all consuming horde made of nanites and nanite constructs and the second is essentially a mech appearance wise. I wouldn't fight the Vastator if I were a non-Jumper, though. Looks can be deceiving
>>
If I get my Hell Lord dimension to devour bardos from Genius the Transgression, will everything inside it now be vulnerable to havoc if taken outside?
>>
File: Thumbs Up.jpg (76KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs Up.jpg
76KB, 720x480px
>>54703155
>You can hear us coming even through the vacuum of space. Become one with the noise or perish before it.
That is actually pretty cool, I apporve.
>>
So the Sitcoms JumpChain has an affordable option to get canon companions. Up to the full roster of eight.
Anyone appearing on screen any sitcom, ever. Who would be a good choice?
(Besides Arnold Schwarzenegger, because apparently he NEVER showed up in a sitcom according to Imdb.)
>>
>>54703053
>headcanon
It's not headcanon, it's the rules. Unless you fanwank otherwise.
>>
>>54703174
>I apporve
I approve. This is what happens when you type crosseyed, I bring great shame upon my family.
>>
>>54702894
With one exception (poor Noriko. Womanlets never learn) they're all remarkably tall, ranging in heights between 5'10 and 6'7

No. That is most definitely not my fetish and shame on you for accusing me of such.
>>
I have a question. Hell Lord or Skyfather, more specifically, a Skyfather that chose the domain of death.
>>
>>54703079
Depends on if I'm going for fun or if I'm going for practicality. If I'm actually trying to kill someone with robots, there is no standard. A mixture of evolutionary design programs and my own ability to come up with counters for enemy capabilities (that are then fed to the evolutionary design program) means that every robot is unique and as the fight goes on the target will be hit with more and more deadly robots. This tends to lead to the robots being very disturbing when used against any target capable of feeling fear, because with the crafting capabilities I have including aesthetic details is no obstacle and so being scary is a net benefit in a fight. Lots of biomechanical imagery, Giger would approve of the things my forges churn out.

If I'm just doing it for fun, though? Mostly giant mechanical insects. Other arthropods, too. They fit the armor-plated look well, obviously, it's only natural to draw inspiration from them. And there's enough variation in arthropod morphology that they can fit just about any role. Need a big smash-y robot? Beetles are good for that. Artillery suits scorpions and spiders well. Flying units can be wasps or dragonflies. Infantry is ants. Fast strike capability is grasshoppers, while assasinations and single-target elimination is mantises. Aquatic units are crabs, lobsters and shrimp.
>>
>>54703155
>Using powers fueled by emotions to do evil
>>
File: Both is good.gif (941KB, 398x223px) Image search: [Google]
Both is good.gif
941KB, 398x223px
>>54703212
Pic related.

In all seriousness, probably the Skyfather at base. It's pretty damn good, especially the ability to just near-mass produce gods. But depending on whether or not you have something to import/feed to the Hell Lord dimension, that might win out instead.
>>
>>54703079
Genetic duplicates of myself Who are also Alpha lanterns.
>>
>>54703268
Yeah that's how I felt too but I wanted to be more certain because this choice is gonna be the decider on how I write my chain.
Does being a Skyfather come with a realm for your pantheon or do you have to make one?
>>
>>54702786
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>54703212
Get both and use your Hell Dimension as your afterlife?

Actually I think Cracker Jack was planning a scenario for gods where you become one of the death gods who makes a pact with Death to claim the souls of your followers.
>>
>>54702828
The ships from SMG and SMG2 are present as items in the SM jump.

Unlikely.
>>
>>54702886
What I am I looking for in these? I'm not really familiar with Exalted.

>>54703007
You mean Gargantia?
>>
>>54703339
>spoiler

Thanos gets cucked yet again.
>>
>>54703268
Marvel Gods don't seem that great, just street level super powers with some magic power. Is producing a bunch really that good?
>>
>>54703079
Don't usually use robots, unless they are teleoperated by a someone. Risk the drone, not the soldier and all that. But mainly it is power armor type stuff bound to people with Kingdom Hearts Oathtaker, and mass produced technological stuff turned into magic with Duel Monsters The Heroes Visions of Tomorrow. With a couple hundred copies of each 'spell' stacked with companions so they can hand them off to worthy others. And also because of the ability from Kung Fu Hustle that lets them split into a hundred people. And then there are human level clones of myself with the same equipment out the wazoo.
>>
>>54702871
DC lets you become a giant with its Grow power, and the origin it's discounted for says you can look like an obviously altered humanoid.
>>
>>54703359
Lunars have knacks that can turn them into Kaiju and Infernals have Hellstriders. One of the Hellstriders offered in the Infernals jump is also a waifu.
>>
>>54703359
>You mean Gargantia
Yes, sorry.
Also How to train your dragon. Couple of the dragon are pretty big.
>>
What's this Marvel Gods thing you guys are talking about?
>>
>>54703174
Thanks. I fell in love with the idea a while ago and can't see it down.

>>54703228
You know how really good music can make you feel emotions? I turned that phenomenon into a feedback loop. The longer my troops play, the more powerful their Singer becomes. Psychers have been known to accidentally Link to a nearby Tower when hearing our Noise. It is one of our better recruitment methods for Singers.

Do you not feel the joy in out Noise? The love?
>>
>>54703416
It's called Marvel Magic, it is pretty full of gods though
>>
>>54703370
>street level
Hahaha. No. Country-level at the very least. Are you basing your assessment on the MCU?
>>
>>54703359
Lunars have Titan Menagerie Method + God-Beast Transcendence, which let you turn any of your animal forms large enough to darken cities with your shadow. Infernals have Dragon That Swallowed the Sun, which turns you into a 50 mile long dragon, and Mardukth ruled you're allowed to create similar Charms for other Yozi.
>>
>>54703410
>hellstrider waifu
that sounds like a difficult relationship.
>>
>>54703457
She wants you inside her.
>>
>>54702871
>>54703403
>Grow power
Check out One Piece. the Fish Men are basically kaiju at the upper end, and some of the Devil Fruit could also do the trick.
>>
>>54703452
I'm basing it on the description of the God race from the same jump. I assume Skyfather makes Gods with no perks, since it doesn't specify that they're any stronger than that default.
>>
>>54703313
>Does being a Skyfather come with a realm for your pantheon or do you have to make one?
Pretty sure you'd have to make one.
>>
>>54703359
Infernals can eventually learn [Thematic Word] Apotheosis Shintai and [Thematic Phrase] which let them become fucking huge kaiju indefinitely. The canon example is Tenebrous Apotheosis Shintai and Dragon Who Swallowed The Sun, which is how The Ebon Dragon is a 50-mile long dragon made of shadows. Presumably, the other Yozi (which for example, include: a multilayered planet no one from Creation has fully explored yet, an infinite desert, and a living cyclone) have their own which could be learned, and Devil-Tigers can create their own thematically appropriate version.

Lunars can eventually learn God-Beast Transcendence, which let them become kaiju huge enough to shadow cities.
>>
>>54703464
Get inside the robot, Shinji.
>>
>>54703466
>>54703454
>>54703412
>>54703410
>>54703403
Awesome thanks.
>>
>>54703480
Well, you're imbuing them with part of your essence, 1% of which would be several orders of magnitude greater than "street-level". I don't know how stingy you can be, but either way it'll be considerable.
>>
>>54703480
They wouldn't be Elder God Hybrids (though maybe quarter Elder God if you took that) or Skyfathers themselves, but the gods you make can have domains and stuff.
>>
>>54703507
I always thought it was kind of weird how much Gendo pressured Shinji to get in the Evangelion when it was Oedipal worry that made Gendo such an asshole in the first place.

>"My wife loved our son more than she loved me, I must get rid of my son!"
>"Son, go sit in your mother's giant cybernetic womb!"
Choose one.
>>
>>54703585
>>"My wife loved our son more than she loved me, I must get rid of my son!"
>>"Son, go sit in your mother's giant cybernetic womb!"
>Choose one.

I think I missed this entirely and need to go rewatch it.
>>
>>54703585
Guess he was tolerating it as long as it means he could become a god and bring her back.
>>
>>54702728
Nomanisan Island is great for this.
>>
>>54702894
Most of them are animals of some kind, anything from owls to dragons.

Most of the rest are wild-people. Barbarians, cavepeople, that sort of thing.

Then there's the kids. Nine daughters, two sons. There's the kitsune sister, too, and two sorceresses.

Oh, and a ghost hawk.
>>
File: We are the Robots!.jpg (231KB, 1512x1080px) Image search: [Google]
We are the Robots!.jpg
231KB, 1512x1080px
>>54703079
Something like pic related, except with human-sized versions of the giant robots as well as their larger counterparts.
>>
>>54703079
I like designing a series of robots that I call the "PK" series. I get a lot of my inspiration from Dr. Eggman/Robotnik's E-series, but really they're all based on different Pokemon. For instance, PK-15, Beedrill, is a flying, bee-like robot armed with two lances; PK-232, Donphan, is a human-sized elephant robot that can curl up and roll like a Droideka; and PK-386, Deoxys, is an elite warrior I designed for space battles, having worked with the Colicoids and Xi Char (Star Wars) so that the final model can change between multiple forms for attack, defense, speed,etc. - and I gifted each individual with a core gem that was some sort of magic/power crystal I'd obtained.

Then I have plans for the "TR" (Team Rocket/Trainer) series, a set of more humanoid droids meant to act as commanders. TR-1, Grunt, just throws explosive balls using simplistic programming. TR-2, Commander, is given more sophisticated programming and is programmed to lead coordinated teams in battle like a trainer; they can also hold limited conversations. TR-3, Elite, is an unorthodox level granted to individual Commanders who demonstrate excellence, intelligence, and ambition; each one is encouraged to establish his/her own personal team like a gym leader and is assigned command of an overall area.
>>
So I decided to do a side chain with an OC (Not a native jumper). I am not sure how long it will continue but if people actually like it I might keep it going. Anyways It went to long so I had to pastebin it. https://pastebin.com/35RLPaaB

Kat jump # 1 Batman the animated series
Jumper Name: Kathrine “Kat” Miller
Starting location: Crime alley
Background: Drop In
Perks:
*Timm Design (0)
*Put a smile on their faces (0)
*Madman (0)
*Joker Immunity (300, Discount)
*Martial Discipline (400)
Powers/Gimmicks:
*Yellow- Skinned Wacky-Man (300, Discount)
Equipment:
*money (50)
*Jumper’s Millions (100)
*Trust fund (150)
*Batman’s Super power (200)
Drawbacks:
*No Killing Rule (+100)
*Mass Hysteria (+ 100)
*Just a Man (+ 300)
>>
>>54703783
Body Mod

Build: Light
Body Type: Charmer (100)
Appeal: 4 (100)
Shape: 4 (100)
Endurance: 4 (200)
Strength: 1 (50)
Speed: 1 (50)
Perks:
*Endowed X 3 (0)

Warehouse

Utilities
*Electricity (10)
*Plumbing (10)
*Heat/AC (10)
*Forcewall (20)
Structures
*Shelving (0)
*Housing (20)
*Medbay (20)
Misc:
*Food Supply (10)
*Return (20)
*Free Space (30)
>>
>>54703464
Creation can cause some weird waifus, like roads.
>>
>>54703585
Anon, you have to understand that Gendo Ikari is completely batshit insane. This is a very important part of why everything is so fucked up. Hell, even his good counterpart in the Shinji Ikari Raising Project manga is crazy, just in a benevolent way. His manga counterpart is even crazier, and a plot point of Campus Apocalypse is that the Gendo in it is the one from canon, who is just as crazy as ever, and disguised himself as his deceased, sane counterpart in order to restart his plans. Despite already failing and being called out by Yui before.

He choose both because he can go in-between them, because he's fucking nuts.
>>
>>54700789
>which cost 300,000,000 DP to create using the dungeon menu
There seems to be something like a ignorance or powering through tax when using DP maybe?
I mean all the stuff the mc makes is really expensive when compared to buying it through the dungeon menu. Like all the golems he makes, or that orachalium ring encased in ruby with an appraised DP value of 100,000,000, which he formed out of components worth 10,000 DP and change. Maybe DP is filling it with enough raw magic power to fake it, or maybe the actual costs are a lot less, and Father sets the prices high to pocket the difference.

What I was't to know is if someone who didn't know it was something made for cheap, would they get the full DP value, or just the trash exchange value the maker got?
>>
>>54702871
Alice Through the Looking Glass has a perk that lets you turn into a Jabberwocky, a giant silly-looking dragon.

Sesame Stree has Ihu Papa'a Lo'ihi Nui, which turns you into a mountain-sized Snuffleupagus. In that form you are immune to lava/fire and can grow plants and other things on you. The downside is that the normal speed in that form is that of a mountain (next to nothing).

Paper Mario's Dark Form is a whole set of different powers in this regard, from growing giant to giving yourself dark tentacles. Similarly, the Super Mario Bros. jump has the Beast perk to give you a monstrous reptilian body (think Bowser).

There's one other thing I can think of, but it's an NSFW jump and still under construction at QQ. My Monster Girl Encyclopedia has two that would fit what you're looking for. The first, Form of a God, lets you take the form of a monstrous sacred beast based on the deity you're serving (and you get to keep those forms even if you stop working for that god). The second, Atlached to the Nacha, turns you into a giant arthropod that can have a second person fuse onto your body as the "head".
>>
>>54702894
>Strike Witch OC, Shrike familiar, my dearest crazy trophy-taking psycho bitch
>Shrike Witch OC who's unfortunately close to Shepherd from MW2
>kitsune that's rather more kumiho
>Taylor Hebert
SEND HELP
>>
So if HerculAnon is here, how are your Jumps going?
>>
>>54702843
How strong are Ultimate stands compared to the Ultimate LIfe Form? Stands are usually stronger than their user, but most of them are just above peak human.
>>
>>54703982
Honestly, what we see seems to show that the Stands are generally not much stronger physically than Kars. In terms of abilities his are usually more but it doesn't seeeem like his stands are also scaling up.

So basically, they're strong as normal in physical terms. Mostly. Das Boot is stronger physically but it doesn't really have a cool ability.
>>
>>54702894
Not existing, for the most part. In chains where I do have them, mostly being some variety of depressed or blue.
>>
Can the generic imaged DC and Marvel jumps be used to visit non-comic settings like those from movies, tv shows, and games?
>>
>>54704044
Any setting means ANY SETTING anon.
>>
>>54704044
Maybe? You've always been able to use Generic DC for settings like DCAU, but I don't think Marvel Anon ever made a similar ruling for Generic Marvel.
>>
>>54702786
Wait. Waitwaitwait. Okay, how many people in this thread are Doom?
>>
We got any perks that would stop Daddy Kars from copying and upgrading my powers?
>>
>>54704010
Okay. I was mainly wondering because apparently the World Ultimate has a multiversal timestop and can bitchslap GER and ignore its abilities. Which is kind of insane. Is the World not stronger physically in that state?
>>
>>54704044
DC can be any DC setting, while Marvel is meant to cover 616 in specific.
>>
>>54704110
How's Battlefront coming?
Stormtrooper waifus when?
>>
Guys, I need a pheromone based breath weapon. Where can I find such a thing?
>>
>>54704243
What do you need that for?
>>
>>54704147
Not sure. A lot of the Stands just appear once to use their powers and then get ignored. As far as I can tell they're not really any more powerful than normal in that sense and it's just their abilities for the most part.
>>
>>54704253
He probably needs it for something something waifus.
>>
>>54704253
[Extreme lewdness has been detected in this post and has been censored for the safety of all citizens of the Internet. Have a pleasant day.]
>>
>>54704243
>anon wants to breath sweat
>>
>>54704282
You are hilariously misinformed about what pheromones are and how they work.
>>
Is Injustice the only jump that gives a Lantern Ring that can be pushed past what's seen in the comics?
>>
so for the alien perk line are we a city level version of superman? in the generic dc jump
>>
>>54704322
No, it is just the only one that can be pushed to what is shown in the comics.
>>
>>54704322
Just take The Power is Jumpers from Marvel Magic and then get one regularly it should be fine.
>>
>>54704342
No the Generic Comic jumps are both hideously under powered and I prefer there Occult counter parts.
>>
>>54704228
I....never thought about that before. Then again they are all clones of a guy.
>>
>>54704370
That's not how that perk works.
>>
File: Mercenary_Support_-_BotF.jpg (124KB, 1579x597px) Image search: [Google]
Mercenary_Support_-_BotF.jpg
124KB, 1579x597px
>>54704228
Justice League first, then Battlefront.

Also;
Officer and pilot waifus = dark jedi waifus >>>> stormtrooper waifus.
>>
>>54704387
so we are a threat to street level people but the big leagues wreck us got it
>>
>>54704396
Stormtrooper =/= Clone Trooper
There are female Stormtroopers.
>>
>>54704425
If the officers look like that The Empire can storm my battlements any time it wants.
>>
>>54704398
When he was talking about upper level power ring stuff I was kind of assuming he was talking about the emotional embodiments, my bad.
>>
>>54704302
You're misinformed in thinking pheremones work on humans. We lack the structure that detects them, as far as we know.
>>
>>54704322
All the other ones just let you punch people, so probably.
>>
>>54704446
Yeah pretty much. If I remember right the super strength perk only give like 5 tons. The Marvel one is better than the D.C. one because of comboing though.
>>
>>54704499
That's why I was looking for something perk or fiat-backed to make it work.
>>
>>54704322
Injustice's version of them likely has the same technological limitations as the mainline versions, but no, it does not put any particular cap on your capabilities.
>>
>>54704446
>>54704510
Isn't Spiderman capable of like 20 tons when he tries?
>>
>>54704555
Yup. 20 or so tons really
>>
>>54704425
Those are better true, but Stormtrooper waifus are still nice.
>>
Love is a Battlefield: A Knight's Tale
Version 0.60 - Rogues, Rascals, Scallywags Edition.

Introducing Arcane Princess and Voodoo Princess along with the first three Rogues and a nearly finalized list five more. Not sure on two of them. But work has begun on something more substantial than just Princesses.
>>
>>54703339
I'm really looking forward to that scenario
>>
>>54704510
It says you can throw a 25 ton object with little difficulty. Actual max is probably a lot more but figuring out an actual number with only that example is a pain.
>>
>>54704448
>There are female Stormtroopers.
I will not believe you Ebon Dragon, you shall not take me down this path!
>>
File: 796.jpg (92KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
796.jpg
92KB, 625x626px
>>
>>54704628
Yeah it seems I was thinking of the Marvel strength perk.
>>
>>54704425

Option to have your clone/stormtrooper/rebel army be all female for reasons? >>54704396

I'm pretty sure that it would improve all of their plot armors.
>>
>>54704633
There are a few cadets in the Rebels TV show and at least one in the A New Dawn Novel.
>>
File: strike a pose skelton 1.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
strike a pose skelton 1.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
What jumps do y'all use to get your necromancy?

Also, would anyone be in favour of a 'Generic Necromancer' jump where you could build an undead army, kinda similar to the 'Generic Dungeon Builder'?
>>
>>54704322
>what's seen in the comics?
>>54704322
>pushed to what is shown in the comics.
I thought Infamous was a lower power level than the Comics?
And the 1000 CP power ring in the DC Comic's Jump let you do anything a talented, experienced ring user would to with it, like that comic panel where one of the Green Lanterns put a giant green clamp around a planet so superman could move it?
>>
>>54704691
>Generic Necromancer

Go for it. I'm always in favor for more skeletons.
>>
>>54704691
Eh. Better off going for that weirdo Necromancer CYOA than just going generic.

Better yet, Nekro.
>>
>>54704694
Yeah but I think that he wants Kyle Raynor Ion level shit not Kilowog, not that Kilowog isn't fucking awesome either.
>>
>>54704694
Not Really, Injustice has shit like three characters carrying a city into the desert and a buffed up Superman throwing a living planet into the sun.
>>
>>54704691
What generic stuff would that even be using? The only things I can think of are dungeon master games but...you yourself just quoted a generic we have for that stuff.
>>
File: King of Spring.jpg (164KB, 728x1294px) Image search: [Google]
King of Spring.jpg
164KB, 728x1294px
Think Chrom would want to come on a chain? Or would he be the stupidly noble kind and want to stay behind to rule justly and whatnot?
>>
File: You Will Never Be The Jumper.pdf (22KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
You Will Never Be The Jumper.pdf
22KB, 1x1px
I decided to edit and PDF the You Will Never Be The Jumper rules that one anon posted.
>>
>>54704732
That's not really comics level, given city level stuff is pretty much the basic bitch level and the level of buffing you're talking about was an entire planet's fear into one power ring.

Infamous isn't comics level. Comics level has people from star to solar system busting. Infamous is strong but it's really, really not comics level.
>>
>>54704757
Stupidly Noble
>>
>>54704609
Who is the most drunken princess?
>>
>>54704657
Probably not, but I'll think about it.
>>
>>54704609
Good work, PrincessAnon.
>>
>>54704609
>But work has begun on something more substantial than just Princesses.
Good to see you can stop jacking off to monster girls long enough to write a jump instead of only a list of waifus.
>>
>>54703033
Thanks, I didn't want it too polished so I forced myself to do a bunch of crummy takes and picked the best out of them. :T I think Gravity Falls is gonna be a larger entry, I actually cut it right before Mabel comes into the picture.
>>
>>54704821
.t Salty John
>>
>>54704657
Can't you just take a faction that could reasonably have female troops (IE not droids or clones) and wank that yours is just all female because reasons?
>>
>>54704770
I was afraid of that.
>>
>>54704757
Chrom would probably want to stay in his kingdom out of a sense of duty.

However he cares more about helping people then ruling and given the whole timestop thing a Jumper could easily convince him to go with them if they offer him greater ability to help others and a chance to help a lot of people across the multiverse.

Being the Avatar in Awakening would almost assuredly allow you to convince him especially if you also take Lucina with you as well as his wife and other children. He is the kind of person that also would stick with his friends no matter what.
>>
>>54704783
I've left a lot of the details on the Princesses purposefully vague so people can fill in the blanks, but at the moment Pirate Princess (name pending, page 65) would likely be the most drunken. As in, she will drink you under the table and proceed to go burn a few ships.

>>54704800
Thanks myrmidont. I am glad the progress is being enjoyed.

>>54704821
My available time is limited. I find the Princesses the easiest to write on a constrained time frame. But I had a little extra time and was able to write more on the mechanics. I apologize that my life does not revolve around making this one thing.
>>
What's going on with the Bane jump?
>>
>>54703079
Paired groupings of Nier: Automata Androids and Gargantia Machine Calibers. Though both mass produced off the same template, no expense is spared in their construction and after rescinding the standing order aganist expressing emotion many have gone on to customize both their individual form and weapon choices. Exposure to the wider multiverse and multifaceted cultures of humanity has resulted in some... interesting aesthetic choices.
>>
>>54704691
Yes please
>>
File: Ib Gauntlet.pdf (548KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Ib Gauntlet.pdf
548KB, 1x1px
Since I haven't gotten any negative feedback, I'm assuming that my updates to Peter Pan are all right. I'm going to upload it to the drive then.

So back to Ib. Things are mostly the same as last time, but I added some pictures for the items. If there is anything in the jump that looks off or lacking, please let me know.
>>
>>54704691
I must question what you would use as actual source material, but I am not against some more necromancy.

Best magic, fite me.
>>
>>54704691
>Genetic Necromancer
There better be a background for being a snarky skeletal minion.
>>
>>54704743
Drew the Lich?
>>
File: edit-868-1442868737-19.jpg (46KB, 497x388px) Image search: [Google]
edit-868-1442868737-19.jpg
46KB, 497x388px
>>54704609

Ayyyyy! Looking a lot stronger with filling out the deets on them. Good luck, this is looking to be lots of fun. My current princess addiction nonwithstanding I mean...
>>
>>54705008
it's a gallant but terrible attempt at imaging
>>
>>54704691
Necromancy seems too specific to support a generic. You're better off finding a quest or something that revolves around a necromancer and making a jump based on that.
>>
>>54704720
Kilowog is a huge pussy.
>>
>>54704757
If you get Chrom'd there's a 100% chance he'll insist on going with you.
>>
>>54705038
>Genetic Necromancer
>Genetic

I sure that somewhere in the realms of created fiction their is a story about someone luckless person inheriting necromancy powers from their parents and being chased down by the church/inquisitors/empire/whoever for their heritage.
>>
>>54704691
>>54705079
Anon could probably swing a Necromancer CYOA jump.
>>
>>54704691

I'm pretty sure there's at least one flash game about being a necromancer that takes over the world, so. Can look at that as a direct source material. I'm sure there's plenty more games or stories about that, honestly
>>
File: strike a pose skelton 2.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
strike a pose skelton 2.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>54704743

I meant it was similar to the dungeon builder in that you're putting the majority of your points into something besides you/ your companions (instead gaining something new, like the dungeon/ an undead army/taskforce).

I'm imagining customizing a base skeleton/ zombie/ ghoul/ whatever as your standard mook unit, using some sort of stat system similar to the body mod (stats being Might, Agility, Competence?), then having the ability to buy bonuses for them (the ability to reassemble for skeletons, the ability for zombies to spread, etc).

Then you could also buy stuff like wraiths as commander units.

As for the setting, it would be a pretty generic (low?) fantasy type deal where you could choose between conquering places, going to war, making some sort of necropolis, whatever the player wants to do with a big happy group of undead.
>>
>>54705038
>>54705094
>Genetic
>Not Generic
DAMN IT.
>>
>>54704691
>>54705025
Also, to actually answer the first question. I am fond of the Death Master and Dread Necromancer classes from Forgotten Realms, even if I can rarely work up the will to actually jump it. Tomb Kings has some good shit, as will Vampire Counts once it is finished. Overlord is really high power and you can potentially get The Goal of All Life is Death which is really good if you're the type to focus on death spells. League of Legends has a really good perk for it, to the point of letting you make undead ecosystems. I like the one from Van Helsing for early chain even if its starting tricks are mostly good for communication. Magic the Gathering has some great necromancy spells but I'm not sure you can just straight up buy that kind of magic in any of the jumps we've got.
>>
>>54705109
So...it's just a more focused version of what we already have.

I'm gonna agree with the notion of finding a quest or doing that CYOA instead, this doesn't really seem to have any basis to it.
>>
>>54705109
again, my main man.

Nekro.
>>
>>54705109
People aren't talking about the mechanics of the jump, they're talking about what you'd use as source material. It doesn't seem like you'd have anything other than a really vague and barebones trope to base the jump on. That's why people are suggesting to make it about a specific property that focuses on necromancy.
>>
>>54705068
Thank you very much. The Princesses must flow.

>>54704691
You should take a peek at the Johannes Cabal series of books. It is literally about a necromancer who sold his soul to the devil, then ran an evil carnival to get it back, and his vampire brother. And that is just the first book. For the third one, he visits the plane of the collective unconciousness for the purpose of assassinating the concept of fear.

And it just keeps getting better. I would welcome a well-written Jump about the series.
>>
Wuxia question, for Student and Master companions - can they spend some of their allotted CP on origins?
>>
>>54705082
He can be cool. Sometimes. Maybe
>>
>>54703452
The gods you make are mostly going to be more like Ares, Sif, Kelda, Amora, etc.

More than that and you're actually giving them a chunk of your "Jumperforce" and weakening yourself.
>>
>>54705077
Well, that's fair. Despite the art theme, the game was a low-budget production, so none of the graphics are especially good.

My making the background dark to echo the eerie atmosphere of the gallery probably didn't help, either.

So, the images don't seem to meet the right standards, I can get rid of them again. I'm fine with that, as none of the images were that impressive to me either.
>>
>>54705225
Hey earlier in the thread someone said you were gonna make a scenario for death gods. Is that true?
>>
Hey Brutus, you put the salt jump in the real N-Z folder instead of the joke jump folder.
>>
>>54705257
Does Brutus even pay attention to the Drive anymore?
>>
>>54705094

I actually tried to write that novel.
>>
>>54705255
Eh, I had posted a rough draft of one a few months ago, but people pointed out that is was too vague as it was so I scrapped it and decided to try again.

But I have trouble staying on task and since then I've tried writing 4 scenarios, starting 3 different jumps, and got about one paragraph into a couple of updates for some of my jumps. Kinda just lacking motivation to write anything right now.
>>
File: Gengar_CEO.jpg (106KB, 474x500px) Image search: [Google]
Gengar_CEO.jpg
106KB, 474x500px
>>54705257
Woops! Must have forgotten to delete it on my side when I put it in the joke folder. Fixed and i'll get to updating/cleaning out the upload folder soon.
>>
>>54705320
Ok fair enough. Hope you get over you block man love your work.
>>
>>54704761
Thanks, anon.
>>
How am I supposed to unify the Polynesian peoples in a grand empire spanning the entire Pacific during any of the 'historical' Jumps?
>>
>>54705336
Ah, well, thanks.
>>
>>54705359
Are you looking for suggestions on which jump to visit?
>>
>>54705197
No.

>>54704044
I wrote it just to cover 616, the main comics universe.
>>
>>54705359
Eu 4 is probably your best bet.
>>
in the generic marvel jump what wold (brains+brains+elasticity +elasticity+strength + strength + strength+ helmet of xorn)
>>
>>54705400
You would explode.
>>
>>54705359
I'm fond of the whole create a huge monster, stage/actually have a huge fight with it and get named king tactic The Ozymandias shuffle.

For the Polynesians I think some sort of sea monster would be suitable.
>>
>>54705400
The helmet of Doctor Fate? Everything you are putting in there is going to be keyed only to the helmet.
>>
>>54705380
Yes, basically.

>>54705393
Thanks!
>>
>>54704761
Heh, thanks, anon!
couple things.
>You may also summon the plate at will, assuming it isn’t currently attached to any doors.
Actually, the summon feature was intended to be able to be usable even when attached to a door (since you are the one able to remove it) in case you were separated from the warehouse entrance, or as a Emergency EVERYONE OUT OF THE WAREHOUSE feature. No valid entrance, means normal warehouse shutdown, and Living Sapient beings get evicted out the (former) entrance as the warehouse goes into stasis.

>1. One PERK valued 50 CP or less
>...
>6. One PERK valued 600 CP or less
I had to keep with in the 2,000 character limit, and the way I did the layout made at least one person >>54650016
think you needed to use multiple vouchers for the higher numbers. Maybe clarify, like
>1st Voucher One PERK valued 50 CP or less
or
>#1 Premium Voucher - One PERK valued 50 CP or less
>>
>>54705400
What's the primary component that you're boosting? Assuming one of the Brains, you'd be very smart and mentally flexible; I'd probably rule it is an increase in intelligence, focus, and willpower, so you could probably study better.
>>
>>54705450
No, the Helmet of Xorn is that thing Magneto uses to keep telepaths out. I genuinely don't know what he's even trying to achieve with that combo though.
>>
>>54705391
Damn it.

Is there any way one could convince you to make it otherwise?
>>
>>54705471
yes it was the brain i thought it was more resistant to eldritch knowledge but yours seems more likely
>>
>>54705481
No, I'm saying you basically have something like the helmet of Doctor Fate with that. Except you turn into Reed Richards or something.
>>
>>54705079
>>54705125
>>54705148

Yeah, I don't really have anything but the basic idea of 'You're a necromancer!'. I was just going for a necromancy powers/ undead army type deal focused on a high level of customization. I don't really have a specific IP or anything to tie it to though, so I guess I'll call this off

>>54705145

I've never played, sorry anon
>>
>>54705500
Oh, derp.
>>
>>54705517
Pst. >>54705149 PrincessAnon had a good idea for once.
>>
>>54705489
....which reply there were you responding to? In either case, not really.

If Companions got origins, not only would they suddenly be way more powerful (and enough people take them that they're probably already a poor balance job) then a lot of people need to rewrite their builds, including me.

And no, other people have done jumps for other parts of the universe, and I genuinely don't want to cut off the idea of jumps like MCU, or X-Men Evolutions, or Ultimate Marvel. (Speaking of which, what ended up happening with the X-Men jump? People bugged me to respond to the idea, and I did, and haven't seen a resolution.... though I've not been following JC very closely for the past year).
>>
>>54705454
Then I think anon's >>54705393 suggestion of Europe Universalis is the way to go.

Although... you could jump Tropico and take North Hawaii as your starting region and Colonial Era as your time period?
>>
>>54704761
Oh, and since you have space at the bottom.
No one asked about the Body Mod supplement, but for the Body Mod Supplement

>What about supplements?
Choosing an option that references a supplement directly (such as several drawbacks and the Body Mod Supplement) grant you normal use of the supplement. The Body Mod can also be considered a 600 CP PERK.
>>
>>54705359
I'd suggest Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch and ARIA since they both have an aquatic theme. Mermaid Melody's Panthalassa background has a couple powers that I think might come in handy. As for ARIA, I just feel that that gentle yet wise world that loves the sea and welcomes all would have a lot of things you could use to establish a cross-Pacific utopia.

One other that I definitely recommend for a sea-based empire is Girls Und Panzer. Aside from the tank sport, the setting is particularly notable for its "school ships" - large, terraformed vessels the size of large cities. And since according to the setting's history they've been using that sort of design since antiquity, you could probably make that style of ship even with limited resources.

Might also be good to go to some jumps that allow you to create/summon/control nature spirits and the like, as it would be a good way to get
>>
>>54705359
Go to Tropico, take the long term drawback, and the island that most represents their geographic area? You then have 300 some years to try.
>>
Could anyone remind me how Chrom reacts to The Avatar / Robin / Protag becoming Lucina's husbando?

I need to see the chances of Wren potentially getting falchion'd.
>>
>>54705471
Wait, we CAN stack purchases?
>>
>>54705673
https://youtu.be/ptdt9MMBDyk
>>
File: 4937565-extrax.jpg (504KB, 1318x1214px) Image search: [Google]
4937565-extrax.jpg
504KB, 1318x1214px
>>54705542
The comic book X-Men jump was unfortunately dropped. Don't remember the reason though.

>Tfw, no jump for exterminating Inhumans and ending the Mutant's suffering.
>>
>>54705542
People can take a while to make stuff if it's their first time or something might have come up in RL. Wouldn't worry to hard.
>>
>>54705542
Holy shit he's back!
Some updates for Carmen Sandiego and Honorverse were in the pipeline last I heard from you. Are they ready?
>>
>>54705737
Was it dropped? I thought it just didn't come up again.
>>
>>54705528
>>54705149

I was more looking for something I could work on and then touch up in whatever downtime I could fit in over the course of a week or two, so reading a book series is unfortunately off the table for me.
>>
>>54705737
But Anon... you know... come on.... Anon... You're gay.
>>
>>54705542
>peaking of which, what ended up happening with the X-Men jump?

With us already having a X-men movies to fill the niche, I don't think anyone really felt inspired to get off their ass and make one.
>>
>>54705673
I don't remember him really freaking out. I guess he feels he doesn't have room to talk what with all the female Avatar's he's raped.
>>
>>54705724
Yes, but with a strong degree of diminishing returns. Check the FAQ/Combo Guide/Whatever I called it.

>>54705737
Ah. Good to know. You can still do that in Marvel, though.

>>54705738
Yeah, I just hadn't heard anything else about it at all. Thanks though.

>>54705742
No, sorry. It's been a busy few months, and combined with reactions from the last few times I've posted with names it's hard to get motivated.
>>
>>54705790
But X-Men movies doesn't even cover like half of the Best Girls in the comics.
>>
>>54705803
Huh. Cool, thanks Marvel. Guess I just got it in my head that you couldn't for some reason.
>>
>>54705673
He doesn't show up in the support log, so no clue. Fairly well I should think, though both of them probably stared at babycina for a bit before deciding to never speak of it again.
>>
>>54705803
>>54705742
Er, wanted to clarify. I'll still update them eventually, just haven't got them sitting ready to post now. Sorry. I'll be adding a few options for more quiz show stuff to Sandiego, reclarifying ship import in Honorverse, and dropping the number-based drawback limit. Probably other stuff I forgot.
>>
File: game-of-lulz-5-4.jpg (82KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
game-of-lulz-5-4.jpg
82KB, 500x281px
>>54705109
I mean I always love MOAR armies but you might want to get a good grasp of what you want to make considering its a generic.

Not that I don't want you to make it, far from it I always like new content and what your doing sounds interesting.

Perhaps for origins it could be like

Regular Necromancer: bog standard necromancer, maybe you became one trying to resurrect someone you loved, maybe you just wanted power, maybe you decided to learn Necromancy because why not? Your main affinity with Necromancy is Zombies, you can raise handfuls of zombies at a time before tiring yourself out, upgrades makes your zombies faster (Think Night of the Living Dead vs World War Z) Reinforces the skin, creates super Zombies, acid zombies, and finally the good old infectious bite to really spread your horde. Captstone perk could make you into a lich which enhances your ability to raise the dead (Night King style all your dead are belong to us) and also gives you the option to recruit Necromancers, which basically means your vast zombie horde would only get bigger.
>>
>>54705731
Da's about wot I was afraid of, actually.

>>54705802
Doujins aren't canon, anon.

>>54705818
You know what, I'll take that outcome.
>>
>>54705803
>You can still do that in Marvel, though.
Yeah, but then I wouldn't be able to stop all the stupid that happened during Civil War and World War Hulk.
>>
>>54705737
Is Jean alive again?
>>
>>54705829
Looking forward to it!

Btw, could I ask for some guidance on Marvel combos? I want to get into the super tech / intelligence game, but I'm not really sure how far I can stretch it and it's just generally hard to benchmark. Brains on its own is handy, but can it be extended out to Peter Parker level, or even more towards the Stark/Richards ballpark, with proper stacking? Cheers.
>>
>>54705913
Time displaced teen version of the original x-men team. It is as bad as it sounds. Oh, and the original jean didn't die she just became one with the Phoenix and fucked off.
>>
>>54705813
All comic books girls are turbo sluts.
>>
>>54705970
Nahhhhhh, some of them are fine. Magik is surprisingly fine, Emma gets a bad rap because cheated with Scott, Kitty Pryde is fine, I think Pixie and Danger are fine.
>>
>>54705803
>No, sorry. It's been a busy few months
Anything you want to share?
When you came back after a long absence, worked on some jumps, and then mentioned a few changes on them and then vanished before that happened, and then Genius Anon came back to works some more on his jump and then vanished just as suddenly...
Well, rumors started.

>>53956896
Honorverse and Carmen Sandiego are supposed to have updates coming. Marvel_Anon posted some changed he was going to make for the next version, and then vanished.

Personally, I think he was eaten by a Polar Bear earlier, and was communicating from a laptop in the bears stomach. But then the bear got eaten by a whale, and now the signal cannot reach...

Because Fucking Alaska, man!

>>53992347
Marvel_Anon
is currently incommunicado,
Inside a Polar bears stomach,
that then got swallowed by a Whale,
somewhere in Alaska.

>>54153749
So Marvel_Anon said he was going to update a couple jumps and then vanished. Now Geniusanon has gone AWOL. Obviously the two incidents have to be related. The implications are clear. The inside of a whales stomach where Marvel_Anon was last seen is actually The Jonas Whale Bardo, created when mankind discovered how whales digestion actually works.

>>54363692
Marvel_Anon is currently inside a bear's stomach, which is inside a whale's stomach, having Mecha style robot duels with Genius anon, who is also inside a (different) bears stomach inside the whale. Except instead of piloting robots, they are piloting their bears.

We won't be seeing either one of them until something breaks the stalemate.

>>54272381
Just a random post checking if
Marvel Anon and
Genius Anon
(Who when last seen were trapped off the coast of Alaska inside a Bardo Whale named Jonah after it's most famous occupant, keeping themselves occupied by battling from the inside of various breeds of Bear, using handfuls of stomach as control sticks to pilot the bears like they were mecha)

So tell us about the bears Marvel!
>>
is it a good idea to marry mystique
>>
>>54706012
If you can comfort her after her old lesbian lover dies she'll probably be pretty cool with you.
>>
>>54705991
>Emma gets a bad rap because cheated with Scott
Which is slutty.
>>
>>54705918
Intelligence and tech is stupidly hard to benchmark, just because writers are so incredibly inconsistent.

Brains+Strength+Flexibility would get you to the relatively standard portrayals of Stark or Richards, where you're almost inevitably the smartest one in the room and are inventing new tech all the time. Adding +Power Armor would be a good way to be a particular genius at such systems, if you really wanted to mimic Stark, or +Energy if you wanted to be a master of Gamma like Banner or something (though again those specialize you, but you could revolutionize those industries). You could stack stuff to get a little beyond their "standard" levels. But it's pretty much impossible to balance the top-tier representations with anything else that could conceivably be offered (building the Ultimate Nullifier, the Thorbuster or other stupid armors, some of the insane stuff being an Omega Intellect apparently gets you). So that's pretty much out of reach, like whoever was planning on getting Kinesis to be Silver Surfer+ is.

>>54705996
Nah, still alive, just really busy and been bouncing around the world, plus getting sick. Have avoided bear attacks so far, though all the villagers say attacks are up and apparently grizzlies and polar bears are interbreeding.
>>
>>54705949
in the words of Yipes
JEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
>>
File: ghost_knights_Wallpaper_gss2k.jpg (44KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
ghost_knights_Wallpaper_gss2k.jpg
44KB, 350x250px
>>54705861
DeadKnight: Are you a Knight who trained themselves in Necromancy, a bloodthirsty warrior whose sprite reanimated their own dead body, or did you fall in battle against a necromancer only for them to find out, right before their face was smashed in, that when they raised your corpse your lingering will overpowered their control. Your main affinity with Necromancy is skeletons, you trade the quantity provided to regular Necromancers for quality because where the average squad of soldiers could be expected to match with hoards of Zombies, a well equipped squad of skeletons could be more than a match for them.

Upgrades for your army would be, making the bones of your skeletons as tough as iron, arming them with better quality equipment and additional skill in fighting, and improving their dexterity which would allow them to be quicker and more reactive as well as allow them to use bows.

Capstone would improve yourself from a regular Deadknight into a Deadlord. This grants you both increased martial prowess and addition tactical acumen. You could take a small force of skellies and easily outmaneuver and defeat huge zombie hordes as well as regular human armies. In addition your fame has attracted the attention of other Deadknights who would decide to follow you for one reason or another (You providing them with a home after being cast out of their homeland for being undead or they want to fight for you because your skilled and competent and would satisfy their blood lust with battles). In addition to the strength and skill that each DeadKnight have they also act as leaders for your skeleton army turning them from a mob into an efficient war machine.

In contrast to the regular Necromancer path with offers huge hordes of zombies the Deadknight path instead offers small but efficient armies of soldier skeletons instead.
>>
File: FroppieHeartCherry.gif (631KB, 640x500px) Image search: [Google]
FroppieHeartCherry.gif
631KB, 640x500px
>>54706076
pizzly bears that bad? I guess we don't have to worry about Polar Bears going extinct, they'll all just become Pizzly Bears.
>>
Has there been any interest shown in a Bakugan Jump?
>>
>>54706196
no
>>
>>54706187
It feels wrong without the weird frog eyes
>>
>>54706187
Where did you find such a gif?
>>
>>54706196
I remember it coming up once. Don't think it was claimed. I remember nothing about Bakugan other than that there's more than one universe in the cosmology but I think it'd be neat.
>>
What are some good places for lazy jumpers to start their chains? Jumps that are comfy and/or have good things to pick up early chain would be appreciated.
>>
>>54706196
It'd certainly put the whiners about power creep to rest.
>>
File: strike a pose skelton 4.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
strike a pose skelton 4.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>54705861
>>54706173

The backgrounds I have jotted in my notes are:

Mage: generalist/ standard necromancer with a decent amount of options for troops all around (maybe leaning towards skeletons?), gains magic through study

Undead: becomes a lich/ vampire/ ghost/ revenant/ mummy king/ whatever and gets better 'commander' undead, controls armies by being a higher ranking undead than them

Voodoo Practitioner: lots of perks for making zombies much stronger and more reliable, obviously uses voodoo to control zombies. Probably can place misfortune on enemy troops.

Plague Bringer: perks for making zombies spread undeath and disease, uses experimentation in alchemy to create zombies

The dead knight idea is seriously great, I'll definitely use that if I do this thing after all
>>
>>54706354
>Harvest Moon
>Generic Videogame Developer
>Slice of Life
>Sitcom
>>
>>54706377
So...isn't this all just what the Vampire Counts jump is going to be anyway?

Even if you have ideas it's really not addressing the issue of what you're using for source material, since this seems more like a more OC "Be undead" jump.
>>
>>54706173
>>54705861
What about a ghost/spirit origin?
>>
>>54706409
Not him, but I'm cool with that.
>>
>Scenario: The shittiest JumpChain ever made is of a popular series that you're certain you (or anyone else for that matter) could do 100x better.
Is there absolutely zero way to create a JumpChain of something that already has a Jump made for it?
>>
>>54706354
>CATastrophe
>Gargantia
>Digimon World
>VA-11 HALL-A
>Kerbal Space Program
>Monsters Inc.
>>
>>54706469
Yeah, barring author permission, if something has a jumpchain you cannot replace it.

Sometimes you can make a jump of a different property within the same setting but it has to usually have a very different time or focus to work.
>>
>>54706469
Well considering we've stooped to the point of accepting Fanfic, you may as well go for fanfic of the series you're looking at.
>>
>>54706469
Yep, any other questions you were having trouble with?
>>
>>54706502
Fanfics that are very different or focus on different time periods, not just any fanfic to backdoor in a replacement.
>>
>>54706469
If there was, I would one hundred percent have done that with some of the Jumps on the drive. It's basically one of our most sacred rules though, so we kinda can't.
>>
>>54706498
Damn, that sucks. It was only hypothetical, really, but still stands.

>>54706502
It's okay, anon.
>>
File: send help.gif (3MB, 476x384px) Image search: [Google]
send help.gif
3MB, 476x384px
>when you have a bunch of alt-chain ideas but you already have a bunch of chains running

help
>>
>>54706469
That is unlikely but if certain criteria are met it is possible.

First the jump would just have to be made, don't bother getting thread approval until after it is made. It won't be given. The jump may get thread approval but the claim almost certainly won't.

Second the jump has to be really really good. Good enough for people to overlook the fact that you are ignoring one of the few actual rules we have here.

Third the original jump has to be bad, really bad. This isn't as much of a requirement as the other two but how shit the original jump is determines how high the bar is for the second requirement. It starts out high and unless the original jump is absolute dog shit it will be even higher.
>>
>>54706556
This is a bunch of lies. Blatant ones. it happened once, years and years ago, and caused endless shitstorms and hate for that person and never since.
>>
Actually, how many jumps can we be a Ghost in, anyway?
>>
>>54706589
Oh right I forgot one

>>54706469
Fourth is that you will utterly ruin your reputation, even if it gets accepted it will cause nearly endless arguments and shitstorms which will all rightly be blamed on you.
>>
>>54706548
finish a few.
>>
>>54706556
Why do you encourage people to do shit that won't be accepted?
>>
>>54706621
And you know, not get accepted. Because that hasn't happened and given how strenuously some pretty big name makers would oppose it, is seriously unlikely to ever happen.
>>
>>54706594
Danny Phantom.
>>
>>54706633
Dresden Files
Hitman Reborn
>>
>>54706643
Dresden Files was not that. Despite the shit raised, it was completely okayed by the maker.

Hitman is as I mentioned before. Almost at the start of JC, never happened since, pretty much started the Red hate that never stopped and still continues.
>>
>>54706657
>>54706643
Hitman was basically the thing that solidifed the one jump rule for many people, actually.
>>
>>54706657
>it was completely okayed by the maker.
It actually wasn't. Wild Card justified himself by using a year old post that said the CYOA was a WIP.
>>
>>54706665
And a post that said the maker was leaving JC for good, meaning that WIP was never being finished, and that he wasn't going to finish them.

So unless you're going to say someone can claim a jump, say they're leaving and make no one else able to touch that jump, Wildcard was valid in what he did.
>>
>>54706594
>>54706641
Also Ghostbusters, Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance, and I think maybe Van Helsing but don't quote me on that.

Oh, almost forgot Shaman King.
>>
>>54702894
Almost all girls. Then again, my folder for my current chain is 'let's fuck the multiverse.' Other than that, they all have a very strong theme about them; it started as a basic party ideal and grew into this strange mass of sitcom bullshevek. Oh, and they're all OC, I decided early on that canon characters were too risky to bring along.
>>
>>54706594
>>54706684
Technically there is also CoC, if that's still kosher in /tg/ jumpchains.
>>
>>54706714
It never was.

Also go away SBer/Redditor.
>>
>>54706714
It's not and it never has been. Lewd is banned here. Hell we chased the jumpmaker for that one off because he was trying to push it.
>>
File: Jumper Undead Army.jpg (189KB, 570x800px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper Undead Army.jpg
189KB, 570x800px
>>54706173
And finally the Jumper Undead (Drop In) Origin,

Out of all the origins this is the greatest, not because it offers power and greater control over your undead servants but because out of all the origins you have a sense of AESTHETICS! The Liches might have their rotting, shambling zombies and the Dead Knights may have their plain efficient skeletons but you have truly mastered a unique form of necromancy. Those that you raise have their flesh mended to such an extent that they'd be confused with the still living. You can even restart their bodily functions so that while they won't really need to do things such as eat, breathe, or blink they could still mimic these actions so that even the more attentive individuals would not be able to tell them apart from regular humans. (Besides the undeads emotionlessness of course). Being able to pass through towns as a mercenary company/ group of travelers instead of an undead horde has many obvious advantages.

Your greatest disadvantage compared to Liches and even Deadknights is the huge amount of time needed to invest in raising the dead throughout this manner. At the beginning of your skill you'd take an hour of concentration on a corpse to raise it and you'd be tired for the rest of the day.

Never the less the undead you raise have one great advantage compared to the standard undead minion and that is their intelligence. The standard zombie is driven by its need to feed and the will of its master while the standard skeleton while skilled in combat can only follow simple orders when not being directly influenced by a Deadknights command. In contrast your creations retain human level intelligence and can easily follow complex orders and commands. Barring that though, they are only a little stronger and tougher then skeletons so they need to take advantage of their intelligence the most.
>>
>>54706721
>>54706725
My bad, more lurker than poster. Will lurk moar.
>>
>>54706777
I'd rather you go, because you play that furshit game.
>>
>>54706392
>>54706491
Some of these certainly look comfy, thanks!
>>
>>54706777
np
>>
>>54706076
>standard Stark / Richards

Hey, that's way more generous than I was expecting! Thanks for the pointers. I feel like I should add Speed just to make sure I have the edge on those guys..
>>
File: 378714_900.jpg (147KB, 900x730px) Image search: [Google]
378714_900.jpg
147KB, 900x730px
>>54702894
I never really intended to have any companions at first honestly. Getting a talking Cyberdog and Eyebot seemed like enough to keep on adventuring without drama. Then I wound up the 'Commander' of a three girl fleet of Mental Models and a Designer Child Mad Scientist. I guess they all have a dangerous degree of emotional dependency in common? That and being treaded landships after Kharak.
>>
Is there a precedent for Gems fusing with humans? I know Steven could fuse with Connie but I mean a pure gem and a human? Rose kinda did it so would another experimental gem be able to pull it off?
>>
>>54706187
Yeah. Not enough to be statistically significant yet, but it looks like they're bigger and more aggressive like polar bears and land-based and more willing to approach human settlements like grizzlies. People are worried.

>>54706910
Yeah, you probably should add Speed if you want the whole "In a cave with a box of scraps" or "making the calculations while under pressure" bits.
>>
File: tomato smoothie.png (431KB, 2040x710px) Image search: [Google]
tomato smoothie.png
431KB, 2040x710px
>>54706469
You need permission from the original jumpmaker. You can use fan content if the fan content is different enough, or you can use another iteration if it's different enough.
>>
>>54706633
>Because that hasn't happened and given how strenuously some pretty big name makers would oppose it
That's ended up with people shooting themselves in the foot more than once now. The shit with Gantz comes to mind.
>>
>>54707058
What shit with Gantz? That the jump was so bad the guy got told to fuck off over and over?
>>
Oh, does anyone still give a crap about a Gotcha Force Jump? I still have a huge chunk of it done.
>>
>>54707130
Sure
>>
>>54706736
Upgrades would involve installing your minions with martial/civil skills, archery, swordsmanship, blacksmithing, etc etc. generic durability increase (through toughening of both bones AND flesh). And of course the most Jumper of uprgrades the ability that when you raise an individual not only do you restore their looks but you also improve upon them. Let's just say that large tracts of land and well toned bodies are the norm with your minions.

The capstone however gives you a truly powerful ability. When you raise your undead you imbue them with a newly created soul. The effect of the soul upon your undead is two fold. First, it gives them the ability to learn and grow, even as undead they can gradually improve upon all their skills over time, turning them from adequate in their profession into true masters of the craft. Second the emotionless that they had as undead will gradually vanish as they grow eventually they will all grow their own unique and distinct personalities. This will allow them to be all but indistinguishable from regular humans (excepting any supernatural enhancements they have). Luckily their expanded emotional spectrum and personalty has not dampened their loyalty one bit, in fact their loyalty has been enhanced and those that you raise would stick by you no matter what, as well as use their own initiative to aid you in your goals. Whether this loyalty manifests as a fanatical loyalty to you as the god that gave them souls or as a simple but strong devotion to you and your goals is a matter of how they develop.

As a side effect of the capstone if one of your undead is slain their soul lingers in the body even if they aren't capable of moving it. If you recover the body you can reanimate it, returning the soul back to the body with none the worse for wear.

Yes the devotion can also manifest as love if you'd prefer.
>>
>>54706377
>>54707158

Okay tired now, going to sleep. Might add a Ghost idea tomorrow like >>54706411 asked for. Hope I was a help to you Skeleton anon.

Have a nice night/whatever time zone your in everyone.
>>
>>54707121
The first time the guy made it people ragged on it being a lewd jump and he gave up. Then SKAnon made his jump and gave up halfway through. Then Dirge made a completed jump but it was rejected because SKAnon already had the claim. Now just have to wait for SK to come back and finish the jump.
>>
>>54707130
>Gotcha Force
I have no idea what that is but I want a jump for it, mostly since it is apparently a thing and all things need jumps to satisfy our never ending need for more entertaining escapism.
>>
>>54707192
SKAnon? Is that the guy who tried making that god awful first version of Shaman king?

Though to be honest I don't find Dirge's version too good either. The perk are absurdly long for effects that can be explained in a paragraph and honestly don't do much or really appeal that much compared to lower tiers in the same jump. The apparently mandatory customizable item in his jump this time just feels like unless you shell out points, you're starting with a lot worse than even what the basics are for the characters in the series. The alien section is crazy anemic and overall the jump just...feels flat. It doesn't feel like it hits at what makes Gantz cool, instead falling back on overbloated descriptions that don't really add much.

Worst part is that the jump really doesn't even have that much content. it looks long at first glance but it's pretty much your standard 4 perk/4 item/4 origin work, with some small custom sections added that, as above, feel poorly done.

tldr I think all three versions of Gantz we've seen so far are poor efforts.
>>
>>54707244
It doesn't matter, since none of Dirge's jumps are valid for use and SKAnon holds the claim on the jump. Unless you get him to drop it, you're not going to get another jump in.
>>
>>54707244
You're just repeating the same argument that people used when they argued that Dirge's jump was inferior to the one we have. You're just kicking a dead horse at this point.

We get it, Dirge's jumps are too long and you know you can do better, but your talents are too precious to waste on us. Don't need to keep rubbing it in. Why don't you harass him on Discord to pull all of his jumps instead of here?
>>
>>54707263
>none of Dirge's jumps

Do remember to add excluding those already on the drive, lest you be mistaken for the shitposter
>>
>>54707263
If it's been too long since you've shown any work, like six months or more, you can generally get others to accept that that person has gone and to allow you to take the claim.

It's happened a fair few times in the past since people can acknowledge that after long enough time has passed, it's okay for someone else to take a shot.
>>
>>54707306
What do you think he's doing by even dragging this topic out to begin with?
>>
>>54707316
Well, that's my fault for giving him the benefit of the doubt just because he didn't write "invalid jump" and then hide like a bitch when people called him out.
>>
>>54707306
If he's going to argue that Gantz should be rejected using the reasons of length and no quality, then none of Dirge's jumps fit the bill. Gantz is pretty much as basic as one of Dirge's jumps gets, probably more basic than most of the ones on the drive. Frankly he's just using a roundabout way of saying that we should remove the rest as well.
>>
>>54707314
Then >>54707244 can grace us with his perfect effort jump. When can we expect a WIP?
>>
>>54706984
And isn't building high tech gadgets in a cave with a box of scraps what life is all about? I appreciate you taking the time to lay all of this out, I've always enjoyed your Marvel jump.
>>
>>54707418
I love that you're just shit posting at me for giving an opinion of my jumps quality. Obviously anyone who says something negative about Dirge has to be the shit poster. They couldn't just find that one jump of his was lacking and say that, without making any remarks towards what should or shouldn't be done with it.

Christ, you're one of the worst sorts in here. You're the sort that makes it so easy to shit post and drown the thread in shit storms by throwing around accusations and making shit up to get angry at.
>>
>>54707481
>They couldn't just find that one jump of his was lacking and say that, without making any remarks towards what should or shouldn't be done with it.

You're just throwing the same tired lines that people use to justify why every other one of his jumps should be removed. Jump has too much fluff text that doesn't do anything. Jump has too many items that don't do what you want them to do. Jump seems to have mandatory choices that can't be ignored. Jump doesn't match your idea of what Gantz is and is bad. The only line you're missing is that the jump has too much OC and should just be an OC jump.

The exact same thing happened with FF10, FF13, Blame, then eventually just moves on to every jump of his. And everyone justifies it by saying they're only criticizing his worst jumps.

It's ironic that you're talking about making shit up when that's exactly what you did with your copy paste "opinion"
>>
>>54706594
Sims 3
Cabin in the Woods
Forgotten Realms
Geist in Worm
>>
>>54707541
Have you seen the jump? It has page long perks. Fluff is good but there is too much of a good thing, especially when a lot of that fluff meanders about. Just because you write something doesn't mean everything you write down should stay, it's important to cut down on unnecessary diversions and keep in the good fluff.

The items aren't about what I want, it's about actually reflecting what's in the series. I specifically mentioned that it was the customizable item section he puts in that had issues because I believed that he had made it a customisable item to the detriment of the actual item in question, since it pointlessly reduced it below what all those items could do for the sake of having one of those sections. It doesn't need to be strong or good but the fact that it's being pieced apart just for the sake of purely meta desires like that is what makes it bad. I also never mentioned too many items.

I never even mentioned mandatory choices. I did say that the alien section was lacking and frankly, if you think otherwise you're full of shit. One of the best things about Gantz was the ridonkulous variety of monsters that you can find in the series. There are so many weird and terrifying creatures and the jump represents almost none of them and what it does represent is vague and lacking in options. What should be a big section of the jump is tiny. It would be like if you took Young Justice and cut the powers section down to a tenth of what's there.

Does the jump not match my ideas? Yeah, because it misses a ton of stuff that's really obvious that should be going into this jump. It feels like it was made to go to the setting and that the actual content of the jump came secondary to just having it.

contd
>>
>>54707631
>>54707541

So yeah, who knew you'd made up shit I didn't say and then ignored my points just so you could blather on about the usual bullshit you bring up. I mentioned none of his other jumps, I mentioned nothing about what to do with his jumps. All I did was critique some things I found wrong with his Gantz jump.

But then again, you're just a shitposter. You dress yourself up as something else but you're doing the exact thing you accuse me of. Mindlessly copy pasting the same responses to any bad things said about Dirge, shit posting or not, and making blind and false accusations to stir up trouble.
>>
>>54706469
from the easiest to the pain in the butt
1 Make your jump anyway, and put it on the other drive.
2 Or talk to the jumpmaker and try and get permission for a revision.
3 Get the jump you don't like DMCA'd
4 Catfish Captain Brutus for his login and passwords, impersonate him, so as the new Captain Brutus you are in charge of the drive.
>>
Total shot in the dark here, I'm still easing into actually posting on /tg/ forums,but I noticed that some World of Darkness games aren't covered in the drive? Are they 'reserved' or can anyone throw their hat in the ring?
>>
>>54707669
I don't think any of the WoD things that haven't already been made are claimed.

What are you interested in?
>>
>>54707669
Anyone can do it. The only WoD games that currently have people doing them are the Princess and Leviathan fansplats for nWoD.
>>
>>54707674
I was thinking a Promethean gauntlet, focusing more on the 'try and regain your humanity' then a huge list of powers. The reward would be something like having the Azoth revive trick once per jump or maybe the hope tricks from the Scion supplement.

Alternatively, I was considering a nWoD hunter gauntlet, but that one could be biting off more than I could chew.

I'm not aiming to claim either right now though, I'm just testing the waters to see if there was any drama there.
>>
>>54707721
If you do I'd appreciate an opt-out drawback/scenario that lets you keep your powers. Maybe something like getting the Principle's undesirable attention?
>>
>>54707631
>especially when a lot of that fluff meanders about.
>it's important to cut down on unnecessary diversions and keep in the good fluff.
>The items aren't about what I want, it's about actually reflecting what's in the series
>I did say that the alien section was lacking and frankly, if you think otherwise you're full of shit.
>Does the jump not match my ideas? Yeah, because it misses a ton of stuff that's really obvious that should be going into this jump.
>So yeah, who knew you'd made up shit I didn't say and then ignored my points just so you could blather on about the usual bullshit you bring up

Did you literally take everything he said and add on extra sentences to make it your own point?
>>
>>54707721
Those....I don't think you should go for gauntlets. Not for entire splats.

Hunter especially wouldn't fit. The basic idea might be along the lines of "Well hunters fight monsters with just human stuff" but in reality Hunters have some bullshit stuff at hand, including magic, magical artefacts, high tech, monster biology and so on.
>>
>>54707631
>>54707244
>The apparently mandatory customizable item
>I never even mentioned mandatory choices
Anon I think you need to have a bit of consistency when you're trying to argue. That and going by your arguments you seem to have a fair number of reading issues too.
>>
>>54707835
Mandatory in the sense of it needing to be in all of his jumps, not in that you need to take it, which is what was being referred to by the other anon. Learn some context anon.
>>
>>54707808
Oh that's a given with most gauntlets. With Promethean, I was going to fluff it as it's own refinement with the usual 'gain 1000CP but treat this like a reg jump.' Hunter is, as I've said before, complicated.

>>54707815
I can see where you're coming from there, but I was just trying to capture the theme/idea of the source material, since both have a heavy focus on what makes a person a person. But yeah, I completely see where you're coming from with hunter. I'll probably have a free perk or drawback that limits you to human or hides your lack of humanity from your cell/conspiracy.
>>
>>54707859
Now you definitely come off as having reading issues. I mean most of your points already don't hold any weight, but now you're just tacking on context and definitions randomly as well.
>>
File: 44sz7ou9pelx.jpg (90KB, 960x691px) Image search: [Google]
44sz7ou9pelx.jpg
90KB, 960x691px
Im not sure if anyone has claimed it so Im gonna go ahead and claim Danganronpa as i've started it and have been at it for awhile.
>>
>>54708123
Cool.

Something something despair
>>
Why does this world seed jump charge charge for things which you can get easy in the setting? I can get beginner techomancy for a couple silver coins in setting yet it costs a lot here.
>>
>>54708417
Yeah, rephrasing your complaints slightly doesn't mean we'll think you're someone new. This has already been addressed by the jumpmaker, just wait for it to be updated instead of constantly bitching.
>>
>>54708430
He probably just got eager after baiting out responses by picking out a Dirge jump to shit on and thought that rotating back would work.
>>
>>54708417
Not involved in this argument in the slightest, but I had assumed that the idea behind CP purchases was A: Beginning the jump with thing, and B: Having it innately/harder to lose. Whereas earning it in setting still made it yours, but there was risk of loss as well as challenge. Am I wrong in that assumption?
>>
>>54708521
Somewhere along the line it changed and basically CP purchases had to be about unique value. Just look up above and you'll see another person arguing the same thing.
>>
>>54708535
Not always true. Some of us just like having CP backing for purchases. It's like a security blanket for your stuff.
At that point you could price a package of snack cakes and if it's CP backed people would grab it.
>>
>>54708500
He gives up quickly when people don't take him seriously, doesn't he? Val and Konata poke fun at him, Battler just ignores him. And after the obligatory you know I'm right, he just slinks off in search of an easier target.

>>54708567
There's also the novelty value. I'm pretty sure there's a Tinker or Cerebrate out there who can churn out a Friendbringer or mini-Zerg, they just can't be bothered to do it.
>>
>>54708521
>Whereas earning it in setting still made it yours, but there was risk of loss as well as challenge.
Not really. Learning it all in-setting is easy peasy, and there's nothing that can actually strip your powers/skills from you. I mean, there are formations that can normalize mana so that druids won't be able to manipulate it anymore, and the same probably exists for other classes, but that would affect you even if you purchased the relevant perks.

>>54708535
>unique value
Not really unique, but there has to be at least some improvement over the canon abilities if you expect people to pay CP for them.
>>
Yeah, it's late and sleep is a bitch tonight, so I'll jump in on this.

>>54708535
>Unique Value
Christ I've been out of the loop for a while. I'm not a fan of the idea. Don't get me wrong, I dig the 50<100<300<600 progression, but some worlds don't jive well with it, especially the ones where earning the stuff is part of the point.

>>54708567
Makes enough sense, I just don't see how this doesn't jive with the old 'start with it or never lose it' mentality of CP purchases.

>>54708583
>but there has to be at least some improvement over the canon abilities...
I'm afraid I'll have to disagree with you there, RPG type jumps like Mage or Forgotten Realms are simply about giving you a starting level/gnosis/whatever so you can justify having the setting thing. I mean, I could see a buff if it were a dirt common 'everybody here has that' sort of thing, like Arcanum's capstone tricks. But honestly part of the fun (for me anyway) is figuring out how to go about getting the things or powers to take to the next jump with what I already have.

Still, to each their own. I'm just figuring out what's important to the Jumpchain community here.
>>
>>54708646
Forgotten Realms is universally agreed to be awful though.
>>
>>54708656
I'll give you that, to be honest I don't think something that big could reasonably be jumpchained without some big structural changes. For me, it seems like too much number crunching and power without a lot of implied story to go along with it. I stumbled across a pathfinder one a ways back, but it seemed to have similar problems.

Even then, I will admit with some shame that I still use it in my chains, if only to give a good base for other high fantasy shenanigans further down the road.
>>
>>54708646
>some worlds don't jive well with it, especially the ones where earning the stuff is part of the point
How? If anything it "jives with it" better. If anything, being handed things that would normally require training and effort just robs you of the ability to try improving yourself and goes completely against such an idea. If "earning the stuff is part of the point", then how does just front-loading what you're meant to earn in-setting make any sense? Whereas with traits or potential that aren't possible to obtain in-setting, you can still achieve things as someone else would, you merely aren't limited by the circumstances of your "birth".
>>
>>54708739
I think I either wrote poorly or we got some wires crossed. That's exactly the point that I was trying to make in the larger 'things that could be earned without CP' conversation.

To further clarify just in case; I'm of the opinion that CP purchases ideally are about innate things or having the guarantee to start with or eventually get them, but they should not preclude earning them through actions. Best example would be pokemon's master balls, you can start with some, but the things do exist and can be stolen or earned if you don't want the guarantee of a CP purchase.

Sorry for any confusion, it's stupid late in my neck of the woods.
>>
>>54708831
Ah, k.

No big deal. It's also stupid late in my neck of the woods.
>>
>>54708567
I'm just talking about the people who whine about it, since that's what was brought up to begin with.

>>54708582
He made it pretty clear that as long as he has an opportunity to take a shit on something, he'll do it. Him using a Dirge jump to take a shit with makes it more transparent. It's not like Dirge disappeared from the internet, but instead of actually asking the guy he just decided to whine here where the jumpmaker isn't likely to even see it.

I'm not even sure if he read the jump properly or if he really did just repost stale bait and hoped that no one would bother to read the jump, because if anything the jump seems to have the opposite problem to his complaints.
>>
>>54708879
>opposite problem
Oh? Curious as to your thoughts on the jump.
>>
>>54708951
He doesn't actually have any. He's basically just reverse reverse shitposting.
>>
>>54708879
Like I said, he's also made it pretty clear he's a coward at heart. When people go off script instead of arguing with him or each other in good faith, when they just make a joke out of him, he lacks the intestinal fortitude to try a target he knows he can't get a rise out of again.
>>
>>54708993
...so I know you're just shitposting but...what? What does this post even mean? We have the same shitposts again and again, even towards people that don't give any rises. People still shitpost at Val despite the fact she ignores or mocks them.

If you're going to shitpost, at least make some sense with it.
>>
>>54709032
I meant the shitposter. I'm sorry if you thought I was talking about Dirge or anyone who's ever actually contributed.
>>
>>54709032
>If you're going to shitpost, at least make some cents with it.

This shitpost for lease. 49¢.
>>
>>54709071
I'm aware. Your post is still gibberish that makes no sense to anyone who's been here for more then a few months and would know how wrong you are.
>>
>>54709081
>wrong

I just noticed he rags on some people more than others.

Might as well talk about something more interesting. Jumpers, when was the last time you pulled off a grand heist? Did it go off as planned, or were there any hitches? And how many casualties were there?
>>
File: 1486520151705.jpg (171KB, 787x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486520151705.jpg
171KB, 787x1200px
In the Vampire Diaries Jump, does the general strengthening of powers possessed by immortals refer to any immortal (as in any type of vampire) or specifically the True Immortal option?
>>
>>54709120
The latter, far as I know.
>>
>>54708951
Well, the alien form thing looks like something that you can basically manipulate however you want with a bit of imagination, and that's using the cheapest option available. That Parts from Earth thing as read just means I can take on anything as part of the alien form as long as it is an Earth made part. In that option alone I can have a wild variety in alien forms, way more than what was even in the manga. Same thing with the Manipulators, which apparently can be any shape I want. The other options seem like they're more specialized, but I'm guessing they're taken from some obscure alien anyways.

Then that customization item he was ragging on was something that no one was supposed to have to begin with. No one in the story understands what the Black Sphere is, not even the people making it and a major plot point is that it fails the humans when they need it the most. There's almost an argument here that offering it can undermine the entire plot especially when some of its functions allow full replication. Even the rest of the items are all things that normal people in the world wouldn't have access to.

The perks themselves also have that problem. Some of these perks will probably derail the story entirely like the reincarnation perk or the alien migration perk. Even the investigator and drop in capstones can throw the whole story out of place. The only background that doesn't seem to do that is ironically the hunter background.

I find it odd that he didn't mention the companions when there's literally an option for a multislot companion that lets you have up to twenty something people in one slot. Guess he overlooked that or didn't bother putting the effort to point it out.

So yeah I think it definitely has the opposite problem. A jumper going in here would be far stronger than the average human or alien as long as they spend their CP.

>>54708976
Do you have an issue or something?
>>
>>54707263
If it belongs to skanon, should we be looking to blade for the jump?
>>
>>54709239
Is blade skanon?
>>
>>54709120
>>54709200
Pretty sure that's in the notes, and it applies to any immortals.
>>
>>54709229
>Parts from Earth
>With each purchase you can attach a “component” to your body. Most aliens tend to adopt the entire “component” as their body like utilizing an entire park statue, but you can also opt to simply have the “component” replace a specific body part – which will still function the same way, even if it has to warp in its shape in order to do so. With how clueless some aliens can get, there aren’t really any limits as far as what can become a component goes – but remember that this is generally to blend in with the environment rather than to stand out. Combining too many things together might have an entirely opposite effect.
So I can become a bullet train with this or replace a part of my body with a bullet train.
>>
>>54709259
You thought it was skanon, but it was blaDIO?
>>
>>54709293
How many names does blade have?
>>
>>54709314
Skanon makes three.

That we know of.
>>
>>54709283
If you want to be Thomas the train engine I'm sure there are actual jumps where you can be a train instead of this one. It's not even on the drive.
>>
Anyone here familiar with Fairy Tail? Is it possible for a Dragon Slayer to eat and gain more than one other element? Or is the Dual-Element mode a hardcap?
>>
>>54709344
Far as we've seen, you can only gain one other element and even then that element is only available in a super mode and not just all the time. Natsu could only use lightning when he went Flame-Lightning mode and it was always in conjunction with fire at the same time, not separate.
>>
File: Konachan.com - 83787 sample.jpg (3MB, 2000x1257px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 83787 sample.jpg
3MB, 2000x1257px
>>54703079
My standard robots are shells made with a mix of Level 9 Safeguards (Blame!), Mass Produced EVAs (NGE), Endbringers (Worm), and the various Android technologies offered in the Dragon Ball. These are produced in my body factories and injected with my own blood (or one of my hiveminded/cloned bodies), which creates a demon that fuses with the shell due to Demon Blood (Okami) and the various effects that my blood has. The body will mutate, resulting in different looks for the drones.

For standard mooks... Well, I can always pull out of my ass an undetermined high-numbers of Nephelims, Clowns or 1st Circle demons.
>>
>>54709344
There is no actual cap, they can apparently just keep gaining more elements over time as they improve, but they actually have to improve to gain more. Acnologia basically ended up able to eat any magic except one, which was a super high level defense magic that blocks out everything, even time.
>>
>>54709344
>>54709365
You can have more than one. At least if it's from a Lacrima, since there was a guy with like 10 Dragon Slayer lacrimas inside of him, and he was capable of using all of them.

For an original Dragon Slayer, that would meant that you had two dragons teach you since kid and you learning both magics their, but it's not mentioned to be impossible.

You would need different purchases for each or find a way to steal their magics.
>>
>>54709400
>Lacrima
Why would you want a Lacrima? That version is permanently crippled and weak compared to taught Dragon Slayer.
>>
>>54709400
Nah, I mean through the absorption of other elements (which do need to apparently come from other dragon slayers). Not gonna waste my CP on two purchases of Dragon Slayer Magic. It's shown that it's possible to do with one element, I was wondering if you can do it with even more.

>>54709388
Now, I haven't actually read the last few hundred chapters (because marashima isa fucking hack), but wasn't Ancnologia basically a Magic Dragon Slayer, and that's why he could absorb everything? (Still got defeated by a magical friendship punch though, but Fairy Tail is anything but consistent).
>>
File: Acnologia.gif (994KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
Acnologia.gif
994KB, 500x250px
>>54709414
Lacrima users eventually get turn into dragons after killing enough dragons. Just get a perk to keep your sanity through the process and you get a pretty cool dragon form.
>>
>>54709432
Acnologia's element wasn't stated, but he did actually eat something that was a time warp thing, and gain time magic from doing so. There was also something about him gaining his power by killing and eating the power of dragons.
>>
>>54709460
So you have to commit genocide to equal a taught Dragon Slayer in power? Doesn't seem like a good deal, anon.
>>
>>54709460
Not just Lacrima users, but all Dragon Slayers. The only reason the cast didn't transform was because they had their respective dragons stay in their soul to provide them with antibodies. Just wank it that you told your own dragon-teacher that you want to become a dragon, and so he didn't do that.
>>
>>54709460
>>54709479
>>54709481
Oh yeah, and you don't even need to kill dragons for that. Simply using Dragon Slayer Magic is enough to start the process.
>>
>>54709490
So again, Lacrima are useless and just cripple you.
>>
>>54709503
Yeah, basically. Even the guy with multiple Lacrima jobbed extremely hard and got killed before he could do anything.
>>
>>54709512
>>54709503
To be fair, he was killed by the final bosses of the series.
>>
>>54709523
>To be fair, he was killed by the final bosses of the series.
Who also jobbed, and got defeated in like one chapter through the power of >friendhip. Really, pretty much all fights in Fairy Tail were disappointing.
>>
>>54709460
>>54709490
Turning into a dragon isn't a good thing in this case.
>>
>>54709523
And to be fair, he later gave Gildarts a fair fight even when brought back from the dead at hugely reduced strength, something Gildarts himself acknowledged was still enough power that he had to go serious on him.

Serena is by no means the strongest in the series but he was meant to be pretty badass. He just had the bad luck to end up being the hype fodder for Acnologia.
>>
File: Nanoha Friendship.jpg (95KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Nanoha Friendship.jpg
95KB, 600x620px
>>54709539
Friendship is powerful afterall.
>>
>>54709523
>>54709549
The thing is, that guy needed to use ten dead dragons to be a big deal, whereas every taught dragon slayer just needs the one who taught them.
>>
>>54709582
Again, to be fair, I doubt most of the Dragonslayers aside from Natsu could even give Gildarts that good of a fight when suffering under a huge power limiter.

Natural DS are way better for sure but the difference isn't that great.
>>
>>54709611
>Natural DS are way better for sure but the difference isn't that great.
I mean, nobody except this 10 lacrima dude was ever relevant with a lacrima, so.
>>
Anybody have any good recommendations for jumps with perks that prevent your soul from being taken?
>>
>>54709638
Laxus was, but I kind of think he would have been around the same level even without the lacrima.
>>
>>54709638
...Laxus? The guy continually proved to be awesome in every arc he showed up in save the one he purposefully didn't fight in and had to be seriously poisoned and weakened for good to stop him stealing the spotlight.'

Also Cobra kinda counts, he remained a fairly strong fighter from his first to his last appearances. He's no top tier but he did better than a fair few of Fairy Tail's actual mains.
>>
>>54709653
Castlevania
>>
>>54709653
Castlevania and Ghost Rider if you are looking for fiats.

You can probably build something for yourself using science and/or magic from Mage: the Awakening, Anima, Undertale, Evangelion, among others.
>>
>>54709673
>>54709670
Thanks was trying to figure out how to Waifu Morrigan Aensland without her taking my soul as a blessing
>>
>>54709698
Anon, that jump's drawback means she'll hang out at your place and suck your dick without wanting to kill you.
>>
>>54709670
>>54709673
>Castlevania

Not him but I passed on that simply because I don't want any nasty primordial chaos in my soul. That shit smells nasty.

>>54709726
On the other hand, I should point out that the drawback actually says it makes her find everything boring. So you'll probably be antagonising multiple demon lords before a single blowjob is given.
>>
>>54709757
I don't think she finds everything boring rather during her time in that jump she will urge you to do "Fun" activities
>>
>>54709757
Chaos > Order
>>
>>54709757
The drawback specifically says she'll want to play two player mode. What do you think that means, Shirou?
>>
>>54709726
I always thought "two-player action" was meant to be interpretable as either "sex" or "beating the shit of out each other, fighting game style."

Maybe it's both.
>>
>>54709800
Basically it means your jump wont be boring on account of the fact Morrigan is stirring up constant trouble
>>
>>54709805
Both.

>>54709811
Shirou pls.
>>
>>54709698
>how to Waifu Morrigan Aensland without her taking my soul as a blessing
You know, I'm surprised we don't have a dedicated "safely fuck things that are dangerous to fuck" perk.
>>
>>54709842
Good luck finding a non-lewd setting that would justify that perk.
>>
>>54709783
More organised, certainly. But that just means Order is harder to predict and more unique.

>>54709800
Well I WAS actually going to make a Double Dragon reference what with the "plot" of every Castlevania game being a narrative device for a fighting tournament, but as Shirou I am functionally incapable of thinking of anything except swords and justice.

So justice justice justice, swords swords. Justice? Swords!!
>>
>>54709842
Ehh, I figure a read intent sort of thing works better like instinctively knowing that this will kill me or have x negative side effect. (Also such a perk will invalidate the Monster Girl Quest jump which someone will eventually make, maybe)
>>
>>54709890
I think theres a perk for that in the most recent Kamen Rider. Ex-Aid, I think?
>>
>>54706594

What those other anons said, and also Justice League Dark.
>>
>>54705468
>>54705590
thanks, will make changes.
>>
>>54709783
>>54709875
Can a mastermind of Chaos who accounts for all possibilities at the same time be distinguished from a deterministic deity of order?
>>
>>54710003
Yes the deity of order actually chooses one rather than plan 1 through infinity
>>
>>54709890
The setting is too lewd. It's not valid here, so it's not relevant to what we do.
>>
>>54710003
Yeah. One of those isn't perpetually laughing.
>>
>>54710003
With that perk from GUNNM there's no difference.
>>
Speaking of Dragon Slayer Magic, what are some good elements and elemental combos to pick up? Fire seems like the best, but I don't really wanna copy Natsu, so I thought about getting gravity, but considering that you can basically only bruteforce stuff with DS magic, it doesn't seem like such a good element to pick.
>>
>>54710037
What perk?
>>
Given that the Fairy tail manga has now ended, is there any word on the jump potentially being updated? for instance we now know the extended stay drawback is only an extra year, maybe 2
>>
>>54710048
Hi SBer.

Also no, Wakfu left a long time ago.
>>
>>54710048
The jumpmaker left, and they're never coming back.
>>
>>54710047
Karmatron Dynamics. It's about predicting chaos.
>>
>>54710040
Time.
>>
>>54710018
I know but someone on reddit may make it or something. Lewd jumps are an option that you take in private not on this thread
>>
>>54710055
Are there any good fanfics that are sufficiently different from canon, but still adhere to the plot enough, that it would allow one to stealth update/remake the jump?
>>
>>54710003
Yes: The deity of order has an endgame that isn't shits and giggles.

Or at least a designated shitting and giggling street in their Millennium Kingdom.

>>54710040
Friendship. Because the real dragon slayers were the friends we made along the way
>>
>>54710072
Doesn't seem like a good fit for Dragon Slayer Magic. You basically only hit or punch people with vast quantities of it, so with time you'd either age people, slow them down, or stop them in time. Doesn't really feel all too interesting. And besides, there already is time magic in the setting you can learn that would let you do all of that stuff.
>>
>>54710080
No, I know this is a shit post but Fairy Tail really is massively lacking in good fanfics or honestly fanfics at all.

I think the only fanfics it has that aren't just romance stories between whatever pairing the author likes are two time travel stories where Natsu goes back in time to chapter 1 and they're shit anyway.
>>
>>54710099
>Not shattering time.
>>
>>54710040
Chaos, angst, radiation, clothes, the color red, plants, wood, metal, air, earth, meat, light, shadow.

Lots of neat things.

I like meat, have meat breath.
>>
>>54710107
You can get that just from eating raw meat, you don't need a perk for it.
>>
How does Exalted compare in danger level to Marvel or DC?
>>
>>54710115
Yeah but maybe your breath could turn things into meat eh? Or cause tumors or heal meat I dont know.
>>
>>54710117
At your relevant time of entry? Significantly less. All the major cosmic forces are gridlocked for whatever reason, whereas the world ends every other Tuesday in Marvel and DC.

And out of those, DC is definitely the more dangerous. Because in Marvel you can bullshit past literal gods and cosmic principles as long as your science is sufficiently advanced, whereas the root of metaphysics in DC is that everything is bullshit, nothing makes sense and even capital-G God is replacable.
>>
>>54710099
>he doesn't want to punch people with time
>>
>>54710103
>No, I know this is a shit
>everything is a shitpost now
I know about the state of FT fanfics, that's why I asked if there were any good ones.

>>54710107
>Chaos
>Angst
>Clothes
>Red
Way too abstract to be of any use

>Radiation
Yeah, no thanks, I don't wanna give people radiation poisoning

>Metal
>Air
>Light
>Shadow
I'd just feel like a copycat

And Wood/Plant just feels "meh". Like the kinda power a background character would have.
>>
>>54710183
>everything is a shitpost
No but when you outright ask for something to let you backdoor in a replacement jump, you're quite clearly shitposting.
>>
>>54710183
>Way too abstract to be of any use
There is on dragon in there tbats breath destroys clothes, its a super useful aoe because it removes all armor.
>>
>>54710117
>>54710142
It also depends on what kind of DC jump. For example you should be relatively safe in a Teen Titans jump in Jump City. Not neccesarily in Justice League Dark
>>
>>54710203
Eh, not him but while that's useful, it's basically only useful for that one thing. It doesn't do anything else. I'd rather have something that can actually attack and just train to get strong enough to break through armour.
>>
>>54710202
It wouldn't be a replacement, merely a jump for a fanfic. Which coincidentally represents the normal setting better than the shitty jump we have right now. Besides, this is just theoretical talk. Nobody would do that, because if they did, they'd have the combined might of /jc/ (a whole 70 people!) reee at them.
>>
>>54710117
Actually, let me put it this way: The Exalted are a relative rarity. The strongest form of them are just beginning to start reincarnating, and the elder ones are tied up in pointless schemes that have been failing creatively for centuries. A typical encounter for the average newbie Solar is fighting a band of brigades, then the water god paying them off, and maybe scarper from the Dragonblood band coming to issue a terminal cease and desist order. Or fae, whose magics melt if you hit them the right way. Or zombies, which are allergic to your glorious golden whatever.

Meanwhile, an average day in Marvel is a scientist accidentally turning a well into something that automatically turns nearby wishes true. Or Literally Mephisto trying to buy your marriage.

>>54710206
"Relatively" being the key word here. Trigon does petrify the Earth upon arrival, there's a few might-as-well-be reality warpers like Mad Mod, Mother Mae-Eye or the TV guy who just keep a low profile when they aren't fucking with the titans. And Robin has his own Bat-Mite.

Mind you, that's still better than accidentally bumping into Lucifer on the street in a bad mood. Or being around when reality wobbles as a side effect of Dream doing his thing.
>>
>>54710227
Oh just go kill yourself already you shitposter.
>>
>>54710243
And because I'm terrible at analogies, I want to point out that "water god" is more like something out of a Miyazaki movie than Poseidon. Most gods are, in fact.
>>
>>54710258
>telling people to kill themselves over differing opinions about how a single player play pretend game on the internet should be played
Who's the shitposter again?
>>
So question. If multiple perks put me at "Peak Fitness" do they stack to put me at higher than peak fitness or do they not
>>
>>54710227
What if we made a jump from all the filler?
>>
>>54710287
I guess instead of the 1% you'd be the 0.01% in terms of how peaky your fitness would be.
>>
>>54710287
According to my d&d friend, you turn into a gorilla.
>>
Did wakfu open up all his jumps to remaking or was it just Sailor Moon when he left?
>>
>>54710281
You. Did you lose track?
>>
>>54710373
No, just Sailor Moon, which was remade, and Johnny Test.
>>
>>54710401
>no u
Great rhetoric.

>>54710403
Does anyone have contact with him?
>>
>>54710424
Don't think so.
>>
>>54710287
I'd always assumed yes and that it'd add on again what peak fitness by itself would give to your body mod base. So if one peak fitness let you lift an extra 1000 lbs, then two would let you lift an extra 2000 (or less depending on diminishing returns)
>>
>>54710424
>Great rhetoric.
You started it.
>>
File: 0f2.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
0f2.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>54710424
I think Red might.
>>
>>54710424
>Does anyone have contact with him?
Not as far as I know, no.
>>
>>54710441
Welp, that's a shame.

If it were up to me, the jumps of a jumpmaker who has been a way for a year or longer should be up for replacement, but unless all of /jc/ suddenly dies and gets replaced, that'll never happen. Looks like we're stuck with that jump forever.
>>
>>54710468
Yeah, no. I'm real glad it's not up to you.
>>
>>54710460
>pic
What exactly are you trying to communicate with a pic of Vegeta going full retard? I don't get it.
>>
Just make your own private version of it. Making jumps isn't that hard and at least three jumpmakers have made stuff just for themselves, including their own versions of FT.

If you can't get someone else to do it for you, just do it yourself for yourself and keep it to yourself.
>>
>>54710468
The SB is strong in this one. Why don't you go back there?
>>
>>54710492
>Making jumps isn't that hard and at least three jumpmakers have made stuff just for themselves, including their own versions of FT.
This is news to me. I hope that you aren't shitposting, 'cause I'd like to see those.
>>
>>54710495
>The SB is strong in this one. Why don't you go back there?
>implying everyone on /jc/ think the same about everything
Gee anon, looks like different people have different opinions. What a shocker!
>>
>>54710506
Why would anyone show a jump they made privately like that?

No seriously anon how much did you think before making that post?
>>
>>54710506
Worry to disappoint anon but he's shitposting.

>>54710510
Go back to SB and take your 'opinions' with you.
>>
File: Sioq9ph.gif (469KB, 500x204px) Image search: [Google]
Sioq9ph.gif
469KB, 500x204px
>>54710480
> What exactly are you trying to communicate
It was just the closest thing I found after a cursory search through my folder to my feelings about the one of the only people who might have potential contact with one of our lost content creators also being the frequent target of shitposting.

This picture also conveys that feeling.
>>
>>54710516
People have made jumps for private use before and then changed their minds and give them up to the thread. There is precident. You must be pretty new to not know that.
>>
>>54710520
>shitposting
screw off anon, people have admitted they've made private jumps. the DB and DBZ jumps were originally these that Heavens made for himself and Val has talked a few times about doing similar things.

It's not shitposting to point out that instead of pointless bitching, you can make your own version for private use like other creators do.

Unless you're shitposting too.
>>
>>54710520
>Go back to SB and take your 'opinions' with you.
Consdering you mention SB in every post, it seems like you like SB very much. Perhaps it would be good for your mental health if you went back there? I heard the posters there agree on everything, so you won't be exposed to those evil opinions that are differ from yours.
>>
>>54710533
Okay. Fair enough.
>>
>>54710536
Yeah, an established content creator is really going to ruin their name by posting an already existing jump they made a private replacement for without permission from the original creator.

Thinking is important anon.
>>
>>54710552
>Hey kids. Wanna try a cooll new drug called SB. It'll only give you 5 different types of cancer.
Keep you hawking of that hellhole to yourself.
>>
>>54710567
your*
>>
>>54710557
>thinking is important
And yet you don't do it enough to consider that they could do so anonymously?
>>
>>54710567
But anon, you are the one who always mentions SB. Have you considered turning that projector of yours off for sometime?
>>
>>54710585
You have a weird assumption that some of the most prolific content creators would want to create shit storms just to get one anonymous jump on the drive- maybe- when they've already got what they want for themselves anyway and have no need to put up with your sort. Still not very bright of you.
>>
>>54710612
>Still not very bright of you.
We have fun shitposting here, don't we?
Well, it's been great guys but I'm gonna go back to SB now. I'll see some of you later.
>>
File: I dun kirk'd sarge.jpg (48KB, 321x375px) Image search: [Google]
I dun kirk'd sarge.jpg
48KB, 321x375px
>ITT: Trolls trolling trolls, extra serving of salt

Jumpers, why don't we talk about the defining moment in your journey when you realised what was best in life?
>>
Petty bullshit.
>>
>found an old shonen jump
>bakuman
>a manga about drawing manga
>we need to go deeper

Do we have some sort of generic author/artist jump?
>>
>>54710557
Don't move the goal posts, anon. I wasn't talking about replacement jumps nor was the post I was responding to.
>>
>>54710667
We have the generic game developer (name?). It's pretty artsy, kinda.
Basically no, we don't. If you've got an eye to making one, then pelase, go on ahead. That'd be pretty classey (pun intended).
>>
>>54710671
Sadly, you are indeed moving the goalposts, given the entire conversation is about the private jumps people have for things like Fairy Tail, which we do have a jump of.

But nice try bucko.
>>
>>54710666
People have to get their jollies somehow. Things are slow on Sb right now, I just wanted to talk and things went all to shit. I didn't know FT was such a hot topic.
>>
>>54710706
So you're Lone Spartan? Good that we know another SBer to put on the Hate List.
>>
>>54710705
>I say: don't move the goals posts
>you move the goal posts further and then tell me not to move the goal posts.
Idiot. I said what I said and I won't have you try to provoke an argument by putting words in my mouth.
>>
>>54710706
Can't really complain about things going to shit when you were one of the ones shit posting about it.
>>
>>54710717
Do... do we actually have a list or is that just a figure of speech?
>>
>>54710724
>surprised at hypocrisy from a SBer
Oh sweet summer child

My captcha is the legacy version and is spelling out 'POPO'. Should I be scared?
>>
>>54710732
Figure of speech mostly. There's a couple SB names that get way more hate than almost any other namefag here, usually deserved for dumb stuff in the past but sometimes it's exaggerated due to various things.
>>
>>54710732
>we
I wouldn't be surprised if that one autistic guy with a hateboner for SB had an actual list.
>>
File: Nope.gif (868KB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
Nope.gif
868KB, 300x192px
>>54710748
>>
>>54710662
I already know.
>>
>>54710748
Pecking Order!
>>
>>54706469
There are a couple that are widely acknowledged as poor enough that they should never have made the drive. Hellblazer and Spongebob particularly. Even if people started shitposting over them if someone wanted to replace them I doubt they'd shitpost with any real vigor,
>>
>>54710786
>Even if people started shitposting over them if someone wanted to replace them I doubt they'd shitpost with any real vigor,
Oh boy, you don't know /jc/ very well then. Even the shittiest, ugliest, most unbalanced jump with loads of non-canon stuff that could ever exist, if it were somehow legitimately uploaded on the drive in the past, would be impossible to replace without the whole thread and the next few subsequent ones exploding.
>>
>>54710777
Okay then tell me about it. Please tell me about it. Anything is more entertaining than watching these assholes argue about figures of speech and accuse each other of stealing the Maltese Falcon at 9 PM in the kitchen with the candlestick.
>>
>>54706469
If you're talking about Code Geass or Zero no Tsukaima, REBORN opened those up to remakes. Other than that, I can't think of any popular series with subpar jumps that people haven't already gotten around the no replacement rule by dividing up (like Digimon Tamers) or choosing a slightly different version to make a jump for (like Madoka Wraith Arc).
>>
>>54710882
>Code Geass
Someone is apparently working on that, but considering that there were no updates in a while, they've probably given up already
>Zero no Tsukaima
A few people showed interest, but everyone dropped it before any progress was made.
>>
>>54710853
To see your enemies driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women.

Or book version, to crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to gather their wives and daughters to your bosom.
Thread posts: 506
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.