[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile, on Sandwich /tg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Sandwich-alignment-chart.jpg (192KB, 1200x825px) Image search: [Google]
Sandwich-alignment-chart.jpg
192KB, 1200x825px
Ok guys, I've got a prick at the local shop who's heavily invested in an expensive thin-sliced venison cuts and smoked cheese sandwich. Needless to say, he's been winning a lot, and he's almost as sore a winner as he is a sore loser. I need something that can beat him, but I want to add insult to injury, and make it a Budget/Pseudo-budget sandwich. Any help?
>>
>>54698997
Your alignment system is really dumb.

It should go Tasty-Gross and Lean-Fattening.

I only ever play as Tasty-Fattening. These types of sandwiches have the most flavor.
>>
>>54698997
Ok, here's what you need:

Get some deli ham slices, eggs, a block of cheddar(pre-sliced is for plebs) a bottle of liquid smoke, lard, white bread, and whatever seasonings/spices you feel necessary for goodstuff(I prefer minced Garlic, but I've heard good things about red pepper.)

The idea is that you fry the ham and the egg in lard and liquid smoke, then toast the bun in the remaining grease. Then top with seasons and cheese, let it melt. There's so much pig in there that you can easily go Ham-finite for the win, and they're not expecting it because you used Lard, Liquid Smoke, and Ham slices, not Bacon.
>>
>>54698997
just pull what I like to call the malf card and make a simple sandwich but do it well. Ham and cheese on brown bread, a little butter. Get good quality ingredients and cut the sandwich into two triangles. Serve on a simple white plate.

Simplicity is easy but relateable, hard to beat.
>>
>>54699078
Even taking it as-is, it's poor.

The key to a sandwich is orientation. A sub is a sandwich because the bread, whilst joined at the side, is in an over-under configuration. A hotdog is not a sandwich because the bread is to either side.

The contents of the sandwich do not matter. You can make a sandwich with two slices of bread and a pile of urinal cakes, so long as there is a bread over and a bread under. Tortillas do not count as they are around in all directions.
>>
Ah yes, I too enjoy the traditional games.
>>
>>54699109
By your logic, holding a hot-dog sideways makes it a sandwich and holding a sub sideways makes it not a sandwich.
If rotating an object alters its identity, your system of identification is flawed.
>>
>>54698997
Hard boiled egg, garlic salt or minced garlic, malt vinegar. In homemade rye pitta
>>
>>54699078
Yeah, Yeah, we all know the system is bad, but the Butchers of the Coast keep shilling it so what are you going to do about it?
>>
Reminder that peanut butter and jelly is a joke sandwich
>>
>>54701220
Still more viable than Bologna and Kraft Singles.
>>
>>54701245
Tuna salad is the best budget sandwich, that or peanut butter honey and banana
>>
File: download (5).jpg (9KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
9KB, 265x190px
>>54701303
Nah, that title goes to pic-related. If you can find the right Jank seasonings for it, it can kick some ass, and it's Dirt-Fucking-Cheap.
>>
>>54698997
Can we get some That Guy stories?

>Playing Sandwitches campaign
>Playing as a Reubarian
>Resident That Guy makes an Ice Creamancer
>Run into a Juicy Lucy (a type of Cheese Hamburglar)
>Cast Swiss Cheese
>Going for a Four Cheese Combo
>Ice Creamancer casts vanilla frosting
>Shout at him, tell him you can't put vanilla frosting on a cheese hamburger
>His next initiative he casts chocolate sprinkles
>Total Party Bite
>>
>>54699539
If hotdogs were eaten sideways as standard, then yes it would be a sandwich.

It's not about the orientation in the moment, it's about the orientation as the foodstuff is usually served and consumed.
>>
>>>/ck/
>>
>>54701457
What the fuck do you expect an Ice Creamancer to do during mealtime? Everybody and their cousin knows they're post-meal support.

Stop bitching at the guy for trying to do fucking something to help.
>>
>>54701490
>t. Waiter
>>
>>54701490
Yeah, but dude, the customer was one cheese-eater hungry for four bites. We needed to make the Juicy Lucy as appealing as possible so we didn't get eaten. Instead That Guy makes the Juicy Lucy a total mess and it gets thrown out, which was presumably the intention, but he didn't realize the Eater would still be hungry, and we didn't have enough HP sauce to survive.
>>
>>54701746
You didn't have a Saucier in your party? You've gotta have a Saucier in the party, the system accounts for you always having one.
>>
>TFW you want to play as a Vegetarian because of the alternate class abilities, but everyone will think you're a Kalefag if you do.
>>
>>54701846
Here was the party:
Me, Toasted Rubarian
Ice Creamancer
Vegetarian Sausage on a Vegan Bun
Ice Tea No Ice

Basically everyone was playing a meme character but me.
>>
>>54701925
REEEEEE CASUAL

LET ME TELL YOU HOW TO MAKE A SANDWICH:

NO LETTUCE, NO TOPPINGS, NO BREAD, MEATS ONLY, FINAL TASTINATION
>>
>>54702048
>Meatfags actually believe this is ideal
>>
Bamp.
>>
>DMing an old-school 2nd Edition Bread N Butter campaign
>Straight, male player plays a fluffer nutter
>Okay with this
>Player goes over-the-top with every possible stereotype

One of our other players (Structure neutral, ingredient purist Falafel) thinks it's hilarious, but I can tell it's cutting the crusts off of some of my other players; how should I handle this?
>>
>>54699109
The ultimate deciding factor in what is and isn't a sandwich isn't orientation.

It's whether or not leave immediately if it was served to you sliced diagonally.

And if I got a hot dog like that, I would absolutely leave right away because whoever did such a thing must be a psychopath.
>>
>>54705612
Start searching for new players.
>>
>>54699109
A hot dog isn't a sandwich because even if you remove the bun, it's still a hot dog.take the bread from a pb&j, and it's just a messy pile of protein paste and gelatinized sugar.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.