[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Be'lakor1.png (487KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Be'lakor1.png
487KB, 450x600px
Is this dude canon or not? I can't tell by all the arguing about him....
>>
>>54697011
I'm sure at least some of GW's writers wish he was, what with how hard they jerk him off in fiction.
>>
Not canon anymore. Before he was retconned out he got killed by some rocks.
>>
>>54697041
kek, not remotely true, but kek nonetheless
>>
>>54697396
t. Cucknack of the bleeding sandy vagina
>>
>>54697041
Didn't he got an Imperial Fisting before the Fall of Cadia?
>>
>>54697041
I don't think that battle report was canon. It's still funny though.
>>
>>54697011
Gotrek Throw a bloodthister on him and kicked his ass back to warp
>>
>>54697011
His shtick is avoiding the records and having existing records destroyed.

GW probably added that detail just to mess with us.
>>
>>54697011
He's canon now. Any controversy around him ought to center around how he was hamfisted into 40k, and brought with him a retcon that shits all over Lorgar.
>>
>>54699626
>and brought with him a retcon that shits all over Lorgar.

What do you mean?
>>
>>54699944
When Be'lakor was brought into 40k, it was stated he was the only Undivided Prince. Meaning that Lorgar has pledged himself to a single god.
>>
>>54699975
Lorgar and perturabo aren't demon princes they are demon primarchs
>>
>>54700093
A Daemon Primarch is just a Daemon Prince that used to be a Primarch.
>>
>>54699975
I could see Lorgar technically being a minor God at this point. Given his Legion's behaviour towards mutation Peturbo could be a brain in a Titan body by now.
>>
>>54697011
He has become canon in 40K, although he's not significant by any stretch. He was beaten by the Imperial Fists at the beginning of the Gathering Storm storyline.

He was canon in Fantasy and kind of a big deal, but ultimately just another loose end they killed off in a footnote. He either got trapped in a jewel or killed by falling rocks. It was something involving a mineral.
>>
>>54697011
That's the daemon born of the first murder? Yes he is canon, just read Master of Mankind to find out more.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.