[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Definitely not a Glorbulan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Alien-Main-654348.jpg (18KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Alien-Main-654348.jpg
18KB, 590x350px
Greetings fellow humans, I come to you with a query. Hypothetically, if you just lost a massive interstellar war to the Vadrian Imperium and the few ships you had left represented your entire species, would you be ethically justified in wiping out a primitive society of aliens to steal their planet for yourself and steal their just-barely-acceptable level of infrastructure and technology to help rebuild? If not, why not?
>>
>>54685524
No, you would need to play it smarter than that. I believe you should send down your females to selected neighborhoods to interbreed.
>>
>>54685524
It's only unethic if you lose.
>>
>>54685524

Of course it wouldn't be acceptable. You lose out on all the slave labor, as the Gorb... er, human race would need to shore up their numbers after the war, and that would definitely need all that slave labor for harvesting raw materials.
>>
>>54685524
Why would you wipe them out? Establish yourself as their savior and they will rebuild for you.
>>
>>54685524
>not trading industrial output for technology with carefully installed backdoors while manipulating their society into being perfect goyim
Is this some test of character or are you Glorbulans lesser, cognitively insufficient race?
>>
>>54685524
Well, hypothetically speaking, Glorbulan could not lost this war IF THEY WOULD PICK UP A WINNER SIDE. VADRIAN IMPERIUM SUPREME! EAT SHIT, GLORBULAN BITCH!
A-hem, of course, it's all hypothetically speaking. After all, we are totally humans here.
>>
>>54685524
>Losing a war to the Vadrians
It would be less embarrassing to lose to the humans.
>>
>>54685524
>>54685767

For some reason... these guys make me think that they might not actually be human.

Maybe it's just me.
>>
Why wipe them out? In exchange for space-faring tech, I'm sure the species would agree to help rebuild. Humans are very much benefit-oriented; train them and show them the benefit, and they will work for you.

At best, you get a new ally and willing workforce. At worst, you can wipe them out later after their infrastructure is sufficiently upgraded, especially if you show them asteroid mining to shore up their weakness of nonrenewable resources. Unless there's better tech than that.
>>
>>54685524

Ask these faggots >>>/x/
>>
>>54685823
What?! How dare you! I a TOTALLY HUMAN! I like human things! Like walking! And breathing! And rubbing it into a face of GLORBULAN PUSSIES WHO LOST LIKE A HIPPIES THEY ARE!
Also I love a human things! I sure love them!
>>
File: god_emperor_trump.jpg (87KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
god_emperor_trump.jpg
87KB, 646x720px
Space niggers need to get the fuck out of my solar system right now
>>
>>54685524
It would make more sense to uplift them into our era of technology, teach them about our enemies and indoctrinate them about how evil they are.

More numbers have a better chance at defending the planet and winning any future battles, throughout history humans with almost opposing viewpoints banded together to defeat or defend against a common enemy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.