[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Finder Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 14

File: 1387090200465.jpg (62KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
1387090200465.jpg
62KB, 500x434px
>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes
>>
File: 70JBytv.png (2MB, 1771x1956px) Image search: [Google]
70JBytv.png
2MB, 1771x1956px
>>54681777
>GM/Player
GM and 2 to 3 players
>System Preferred
Warhammer fantasy 2nd, maybe Zweihander
Sunday, most of us are EST, exact times undecided
Voice with skype, playing probably on roll20
>Contact Info
Email: [email protected]
>Additional Notes
Dont have to know warhammer fantasy well teach it
>>
>>54681811
and by 2 to 3 players I mean we have a definite 2 with a possible 3rd right now but we would like 1 or maybe 2 more people
>>
>GM or Player
Player seeking GM
>System(s)
Dark Heresy
>Time availability
12:00 to 16:30 EST (16:30 to 19:00 is dinner time for me and family) 19:00 to about 23:00. these are my general availability but there will be short interruptions as I'm still living with my family and they demand things out of me
>Text or Voice
Both are good, but preferably Voice for IC
>Contact Information
:F|F: Jeff Belinger on Steam (leave a comment on profile to identify yourself as a GM or fellow player, I'm getting harassed by other steam users to sell my unusual hats on TF2)
Jeff Belinger #6987 on Discord
>Additional Information
I have Aspergers but I'm decently socialized AND MEDICATED. I think that's important to say because I think my previous posts made me look like I'm unmedicated. I have control over myself and can act like a decent human being. please give me a shot.
>>
Bump and someone get the discord server link up.
>>
There's a Gamefinder Discord! Just click the link to join!

https://discord.gg/8bhnFa
>>
>>54681777
>GM/Player
GM

>System preferred
5E

>Times available
All day weekends

>Method of play
Roll20 + Discord

>Contact info
GreenNeko#8736

>Additional notes
This will be a RP focused campaign, heavily modified system based around the novel series "The Divine Dungeon" with books like "Dungeon born" and "Dungeon madness" Try to familiarize yourself with some parts of the books, as it supplies explanations to everything that will be different.

The world has been ravaged 50 years ago by a sudden influx of arcane wells of Mana, horribly mutating people and wildlife around them and creating monsters that roam free, giant constructs move across the land as tall as thirty stories, made of various elements. The remains of society are a handful of large cities outside of the patrols of the constructs, becoming a newly steampunk society as they try to fight back to reclaim their taken land.
>>
>>54681777
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
DND5e
EST, weeknights late (~9pm+)
discord + whatever
>Contact Info
Smegmayonnaise#0381 on discord
>Additional Notes
Enjoy playing semi-serious, as in not 100% dick jokes and murderhoboing, and not having to 100% roleplay with voice either, some healthy balance of both
>>
reminder that everybody who recruits for "anime games" is LCD. Here's a list of known LCD aliases and cronies. If you find anyone of these on any thread, stay away, they are the flake.

>LCD LSD
>LSDHDTV
>Doppelganger
>Dis
>Beck Near
>White Blacklight/WBL
>Double
>GC
>kojima
>Nobody Important
>fugtrup
>Meme Man
>Alpharius
>s0ft
>Doubles King
>Laucian
>phi
>el meme enchilado
>Tsukushi
>>
>>54685244 see >>54685284
This seems like a freebie.
>>
>>54685594
What's LCD?
>>
>>54685594
Are you still salty that you invited someone to a game and they declined you? Jesus christ, my guy.
>>
>>54685594
So we should ignore an entire genre of rpgs because you got screwed once? Fuck off.
>>
>>54685594
>Laucian

Well, actually. LCD is a real phenomenon. But Laucian was just some guy unfortunate enough to take the LCD pill and stick with one of his terrible games.

It was pretty funny to hear about the trainwreck, desu.

All the other ones, are pretty much confirmed LCD. Except for like, two or three of them?

Oh and he runs AdEva, not anime games.
>>
>>54686211
A screen technology.
>>
File: anxiety.png (135KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
anxiety.png
135KB, 500x517px
>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
nWoD, oWoD, Dark Heresy, Black Crusade, Rogue Trader, Exalted 3e, Blades in the Dark, Call of Cthulhu, WHFRP 2e, Apocalypse World, Urban Shadows, and many others.
I'm open to most types of games and systems other than D&D/Pathfinder/OSR stuff, just pitch your idea to me. I'm down for solo or group games.
>Time availability
I'm busy Mondays. Otherwise I have pretty open availability.
>Text or Voice
Text, real time or play-by-post
>Contact Information
VexationOfSpirit#7981
>Additional Information
I'm a roleplayer dedicated to crafting genuine characters rather than self-inserts. My characters don't struggle in a sandbox and behave like real people with goals, relationships, beliefs, and faults. They do not infallibly act in their own best interest at all times like someone trying to win a game. If you're looking for someone to tell a story with, contact me.
>>
>>54687658
t. Laucian
>>
File: ghost lines.pdf (482KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
ghost lines.pdf
482KB, 1x1px
>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Ghost Lines, a hack of Apocalypse World (see pdf)
>Time availability
I expect to be available all weekends, and anywhere from 16:00 to 02:00 EST, but I can be even more flexible if necessary.
>Text or Voice
Text, mostly likely either discord or roll20 based on player preference.
>Contact Information
Discord: Please contact elspethknighterrant#2051.
Other options, involving email, available upon request. The provided discord is not the GM's own, but the player's.

>Additional Information
In SPIRIT LINES, inspired by The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, the kingdom of New Hyrule depends upon its railways, powered by the sacred light of the Tower of Spirits in the heart of the realm. Recently, malevolent demons have started to attack the railways. The efforts of courageous heroes who guard the trains have turned the tides against the demons. Yet there are rumours that the attacks are only growing worse, and that something more sinister lurks on the horizon.

The job, though dangerous, pays well. Whether for glory or for gold, you are one of these train guards, known as Conductors. The safety of the rails rests upon your shoulders.

The intended tone of SPRIT LINES can be likened to a lighter Majora's Mask, and actual play will reward cleverness and puzzle-solving.

Some basic familiarity with the larger Zelda world (if you've played any of the games, you should be fine) is encouraged. Other than "Hyrule connected by trains powered by spirits," the world of SPIRIT LINES does not have much in common with Spirit Tracks.

I currently have three players and am seeking one more. I intend to tailor the game in part to the players and will have a brief Q&A with any takers one-on-one. The game will be player-driven.

I have never run Apocalypse World or Ghost Lines before, and would consider myself fairly new at GMing. I welcome new or inexperienced players. My goal is, honestly, for everyone to have fun.
>>
File: art1.jpg (215KB, 1200x648px) Image search: [Google]
art1.jpg
215KB, 1200x648px
>>54681777
>GM or Player
DM
>System(s)
D&D 5e +
Anything not in Core PHB requires my A-OK approval
>Time availability
Every Sunday at NOON (EST / GMT -4)
>Text or Voice
Voice in Discord
>Contact Information
Discord: https://discord.gg/qUDyCZG & @dnd
Roll20: https://app.roll20.net/join/2315169/4Rg7Sg
>Additional Information
it says Part 7 because its the 7th Campaign I've ran doing Dark Fantasy Dungeon Crawlers
you haven't missed anything don't worry

This one is a really edgy bloodborne ripoff

Ignore player count, any and all are welcome to attend
Game is drop-in/drop-out more or less
I require 4+ people for a session to start

Read the Pins
Read the Handouts
@ Me in Discord when you get in, and I'll get you your roles & sheets
Any questions or concerns, @ the other players.
You do can whatever you want, so long as you can explain it, roll it and not yell at me if it backfires
Do not break mode

also nice trips OP
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
5e preferrably but i'd be down for pretty much any fantasy setting
>Times Available
All sunday, but more days will probably open up in the future. Timezone is utc+1
>Method of Play
I'll use whatever the party uses
>Contact Info
Discord: woah dude#5491
Email: [email protected]
>Additional Notes
Dont really hade any demands. As long i get to play and talk to some People ill be fine.
>>
>>54689048
hey i gotta go to bed right now or i'll die, but i want in on this so please don't fill your slots without me okay awesome thank you bye
>>
GM and 6 players seeking additional GMs and players
Talislanta 4e
https://youtu.be/kudBb2mRs_s
Saturday afternoon/evening GMT, session 0 tomorrow 4pm
Both
https://discord.gg/Xcw2phj
Open table game, I run at the indicated time for whoever is on. More GMs and players willing to GM will expand the schedule. New players and GMs welcome, even preferred. Books and resources provided.
>>
>>54689780
This looks like a delightful clusterfuck but I can't do Saturdays.
>>
>>54689831
GM, then, expand the schedule and be a river to your people.
>>
I feel as though players should usually apply to the GMs that post in the gamefinder threads.
>>
>>54690775
Depends, sometimes I want one player and if there is a suitable listing I'll just grab them instead of going through 8+ hours of bullshit to vet a tide of refugees.
>>
>>54690775
Yeah but you only get like two gm posts a thread for some variation of D&D run on EST. I guess players post hoping other gms are secretly lurking looking for players.
>>
>>54692036
People get picked off here as players for games.
>>
Delusional player bump.
>>
>>54693742
Look, man, I feel you, but surely it's not that delusional to think gamefinder results in a game that lasts more than two sessions sometimes...

...right...?
>>
File: 1489790484073.jpg (261KB, 1060x1535px) Image search: [Google]
1489790484073.jpg
261KB, 1060x1535px
>>54681777
>>GM or Player
GM
>>System(s)
Savage worlds
>>Time availability
We begin september 1st. Applications should be submitted to the bellow r20 link. I'm looking for quality over quantity here (you'll be joining fragments of a pre-existing group), so I will begin reading these applications all together late august and picking the best of the best. If I get enough a backup list couldn't hurt. I've recently gotten a promotion and my schedule will change on the 14th, along with a greater core group response than anticipated the option for 2 groups is a distinct possibility. Second group time slot is currently up for debate (potentially looking at you distraught yuro from last time), nothing has changed with original idea.
>>Text or Voice
Text, though if we go into A group and B group voice may become an option. Talk to me about it.
>>Contact Information
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83984/royal-road-wardens
Get in touch with Polka Flies #3845 on discord if you have any questions or whatever.
>>Additional Information
Players will assume the roles of royal road wardens, the vaguely renaissance setting equivalent of a knighted federal police force. A poorly thought out extension of the monarchy's authority that has become listless in this time of relative peace. So if you like powder fantasy (and there's one thing I know /tg/ both loves and fucking loathes the idea of guns existing next to magic. hello 3 angry threads since my original gm post), and procedural cop dramas this is the game for you.

We're going to start off simple, letting people get used to each other and the world before we hit full stride. Players will select from various cases and be tasked with resolving them as they see fit with the full authority of the crown. I've a good variety of combat/investigation/pursuit/politicking/etc prepped up so that this selection process can act as a testbed for the game proper.
>>
>>54689395
> You do can whatever you want, so long as you can explain it, roll it and not yell at me if it backfires
> Do not break mode

at this point i'm starting to wonder if this is just bait. "you can do whatever you want as long as you don't treat the explicitly three-dimensional game universe as three-dimensional" is probably the strangest game requirement i've seen.
>>
>>54693822
I tried starting a game once.

Then life happened and I haven't even gotten around to setting up session 0. :c
>>
>>54693822
I've got a noice GM here. Despite english is not my native language, and I skipped session 0, and us having guy with bad connection, it's already 4th session, I think. Shit seems as stable as it can be.
>>
File: 1422818662139.jpg (7KB, 226x210px) Image search: [Google]
1422818662139.jpg
7KB, 226x210px
Is there anyone willing to run a Pathfinder game with Kingdom Building or the KingMaker module?People would also be interested in the Way of the Wicked adventure path.
>>
>>54698599
Kingdom building? Yes, I'd be willing to ATTEMPT to DM that.

Pathfinder? Nooooooooooooooope!
>>
>>54698792
I'm not that guy. What system would you like to run?
>>
>>54698599
I should have specified the Pathfinder Kingdom building rules from Ultimate Campaign.
>>
>>54698599
>>54698792
I've always wanted to play one of those, but i never trusted Roll 20. If you ran one, i'd be up for it. Depending on the system i suppose.
>>
File: ss zelda smile.gif (355KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
ss zelda smile.gif
355KB, 500x245px
>>54689772
Take your time! Hit me up on discord whenever you can.
>>
>>54681777
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
I'd like to try 5e, but I'm open to anything
Weekends
utc+1
>Text or Voice
Text, preferably on roll20
>Contact Info
Discord: Vex#3391
>Additional Notes
Very first time playing so bear with me here
>>
>>54693822
It's how I got my start. My group's still going over a year later, though now we've started other games than the one the original GM started with.
>>
>>54685594
That explains a lot. Thanks!
>>
>>54699144
...that is a long neck.
>>
>>54698792
This was exactly my reaction.
>>
>>54698792
>>54698980
>>54699763

Please name an actual alternative system with Real fleshed out Kingdom building rules. That would include specific rules for positions of government Rules for building structures with pricing and benefits and penalties for each building. Rules for Travel and exploring land and mapping it out. Rules for Taxation, GDP management, different forms of government and citizen happiness management for possible rebellions. And Rules for interacting with other nations, with diplomatic relations, Trade, Vassalage and forming Unions and most importantly War. No fucking theater of the mind, No fucking DM Homebrew, and NO fucking abstract Mother may I Bullshit we are not savages. If you know of a specific rules system that does this I would be happy to know.
>>
>>54700077
GURPS
>>
>>54700077
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/79955/Reign-Enchiridion Does that count? I did a quick google search and that's one of things that came up.

>>54699047
>>54698827
I might for the lulz buy the aforementioned system above and see how it runs just to spite Anon. Otherwise... I don't know, actually.
>>
>>54699575
What does it explain exactly?
>>
>>54700077
>>54700532
https://www.reddit.com/r/rpg/wiki/realmrpgs

Here is more stuff that might match your criteria.
>>
>>54700587
>>54700532
If you run something I'll play.
>>
>>54700532
>>54700587

Thanks for giving an actual response that second link has some interesting systems I didn't know about.
>>
>>54700532
I mean shit yeah, I'd be up for trying a kingdom building game, I love that kind of stuff in other game mediums.
>>
>>54700532
I'm town by my interest in playing a kingdom building game and my terror of interacting with strangers on a personal level.
>>
>>54700640
I'll keep that in mind. I make no promises.

>>54701324
You're welcome!

>>54701419
Kingdom Building is the only crunch I enjoy in TRPG, weirdly enough.

>>54701492
*Creepy smile?*
>>
>>54701524
>*Creepy smile?*
Ha, no it's more esoteric than that.
>>
File: emgn-creepy-clowns-pics-4.jpg (435KB, 1800x2389px) Image search: [Google]
emgn-creepy-clowns-pics-4.jpg
435KB, 1800x2389px
>>54701656
This? Clown warning.
>>
>>54701524
For the most part I've really only played 3.PF and tried some Cthulhutech and so far I haven't found rule amount to be an issue for me. I usually find issue with only with specific rules, not the number of them overall.

That being said, Kingdom building makes sense to need a lot of crunch because you need things to keep track of to know how your kingdom is doing, otherwise you sit back and look at it and say: Is this fucked or is it doing okay?
>>
File: 1476943452505.jpg (89KB, 700x526px) Image search: [Google]
1476943452505.jpg
89KB, 700x526px
>>54701733
>For the most part I've really only played 3.PF and tried some Cthulhutech
I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>54701771
I enjoy myself, especially since my main campaign I play in is a homebrew world. So while we may be based in 3.PF, we don't stick hardcore to the structure.

I don't know that I will really ever enjoy going to 5e because I feel its too streamlined. I enjoy the archetypes in 3.PF because it gives flavor to allows the same class to play differently. I just see playing a barbarian or cleric in 5e as being the same all the time.

Also just haven't been playing long. Only really started playing about 1.5 years ago.
>>
>>54701880

People who enjoy dnd 5e are 10 times worse then people who like 3.5 or Pathfinder. Is far from perfect 3.5 invented allot of things and was a step in the right direction which could have been improved on in further iterations by making all materials based of Tome of Battle initiators. 5e is a Big bang theory of trpgs that dumbed things down for the masses without fixing any of the class imbalance, and took things like Archetypes which were a good idea from PF and ruined their point, or being able to stack and mix and match them.
>>
>>54703911
What's it feel like to be this wrong? Do you like not realize it at all or are you aware and push that feeling to the side?
>>
>DM or Player
DM
>System
4e
>Date and Time
Sundays, Monday's, and Tuesday's.
Welcome to Sunset.

You play Greys, humanoid robots who can change their class, race, and anything else on your character sheet trough magical batteries called cores. It's set in Neon, the last civilized city in the world. Outside it's walls is The Creep, a deadly and corrupted land filled with dungeons, ruins, and the mad survivors of lost civilizations.

A video game "Turn of the Century" fantasy game in the mold of Bioshock and Fallout. The game takes place in an MMO-style world where all the stats, classes, and races are physical, in-settings things you can swap out in game.
>>
>>54708232
>Discord
NoEyesZalgo#1547
>>
>>54695694
the first rule lets you saw down a tree to make a bridge, or toss other players at enemies, or do wall-runs to avoid open pits.
the second rule is just there so I can run Dungeon Crawls and they don't have to be a Castle, Cave, Temple or Tomb, and I don't have to waste time justifying shit to the dumb assholes who will try """"""""Creative Problem-Solving""""""""
>>
>>54708338
Sent you a friend request!
>>
>>54681777
>>GM/Player
Player looking for a gm
>>System Preferred
Dork Heresy 2ed, Block Crusade, Rogue Trader, Only Whore, Deffwotch
>>Times Available (with timezone!)
18pm - 24pm GMT+2
>>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Skype, roll20, discord
>>Contact Info
E-mail: [email protected]
Discord: Valera#1014

>>Additional Notes
Plz, I want to play anything. I beg you.
>>
>>54710694
plz, i beg u
>>
>>54710694
KILL THE MUTANT!
>>
File: 1496553678882.jpg (67KB, 456x384px) Image search: [Google]
1496553678882.jpg
67KB, 456x384px
>>54682972
>>
>>54711473
i can roleplay a mutant if you wish. yes i am desperate to roleplay
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Barbarians of Lemuria, Strike!
EST Weeknights mostly, but negotiable.
>Contact Info
WarWeasel#4544
War Weasel on Roll20
>Additional Notes
Just hunting for a go in some rare games I would very much like to try out.
>>
>skype
a.bearded.kraken

>player/gm
Player

>Preferred system(s)
New World of Darkness
Deathwatch
Black Crusade

>Availability
Available every day.
Weekdays are -5 CDT.
Weekends are -2 CDT.

>Contact info
A.Bearded.Kraken
(My skype is the one with the ship being lifted by a kraken. Also, kraken city)

>Additional Stuff
Longer sessions are also a plus (5+ hours)
I prefer do to things in Roll20 or Maptools. Skype text for OOC/General stuff.
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
5e
Weekends or evenings(CET)
Discord, roll20
>Contact Info
Discord: Cuckyoin#7869
>Additional Notes
First time playing the game so please be nice to me..
>>
>>54710694
will you be my girlfriend if i run a game for you?
>>
>>54714098
i am a dude, but yes, i can be your girlfriend
>>
>>54714523
good i will consider your offer throughly
>>
>>54714538
i'll zuck your deck, cmon
>>
>>54714558
what if i can't at the moment but sometime later
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.