[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way the heresy could have resolved non-violently?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0453.png (107KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0453.png
107KB, 500x303px
Could this shitshow of imperial civil war have been resolved or negated without either side trying to kill the other?

Like maybe Horus's chaos empire could be allowed to secede or a ceasefire gets made or if the emperor convinced Horus to disband his crusade or the loyalists just accept chaos.

Could it be done?
>>
>>54676462
Yes, it could.

It's called "Force the emperor to take basic parenting classed before he fucked up with every single one of them."
>>
Emps could have taken steps to negate the possibility of heresy, but once Chaos gets involved proper, all prospects of a peaceful resolution go out the window.
>>
>>54676462
If it was anything other than Chaos, maybe. But once you open that can of worms, peace can never be an option.
>>
>>54676462
>nonviolent
>WARhammer
i have noooooo idea
>>
Just as the Thunderwarriors were meant to be abandoned, so too were the Space Marines. He had zero intention to be a father figure to the Primarchs. The Chaos Gods knew of his super secret Webway Project and had Big Red fuck it up.
Could the Emperah have avoided the corruption of his creations? Probably not, he did infuse a touch of the Warp into the DNA of the Primarchs.
>>
>>54676462
Could the autistic super-soldiers and their autistic god-creator have talked things out after half of them got infected with space evil.

I dunno OP. You tell me.
>>
Even some tiny thing like Fulgrim not touching the damn sword or Magnus obeying his orders and warning Malcador conventionally would have seriously put a dent in the magnitude of it. So yes, it could easily have been prevented. But it wasn't.
>>
File: 14jqgjl.png (400KB, 520x517px) Image search: [Google]
14jqgjl.png
400KB, 520x517px
>>54676462
>Implying that chaos can be reasoned with
>>
>>54676486
>head of state
>single dad
>having time to be a good parent
Best-case they might have gotten a good tutor or babysitter
>>
>>54682260
>immortal dad
>immortal sons
>entire galaxy in need of conquering

Just take a few decades to get your kids sorted out. I'm sure the galaxy and human race can wait. Hell, you can let them help you manage the day-to day workings of all this so you can actually get a feeling for where their strengths lie and what they think about certain things.
>>
>>54682651
>Space Marines
>Day to day
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.