[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The setting of the last game you played (whether it be vidya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 43

The setting of the last game you played (whether it be vidya or tabletop) merges with the setting of the last show you watched.
What's it about and what's it called?
>>
>>54673019
>Red Dead Redemption
>The IT Crowd
So, I guess a game about the dying frontier and the telegraph operators bringing civilization to the wild called Fists of the West.
>>
>Final Fantasy 5

>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Could be nice
>>
>>54674433
Which part? This is very important.
>>
>Deus Ex
>Mad Men
Players are doing PR work for Bobby P.
>>
>>54673019
>Stardew Valley merges with black mirror.

At least I'd have an excuse for trying to fuck the pigs.
>>
Gundam try fighters merged with 40k I am both amazed and terrified of the outcome of this.
>>
>>54673019
>Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim
>Archer

>Your Highness?
>YOUR HIGHNESS.
>*breath in*
>YYYYYYOOOOOUUUUURRRRR HHHHHIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHNNNNEEEESSSSS!!!!
WHAT?!
>If our kingdom is to prosper, it needs more heroes.
>>
>Shadowrun
>My Hero Academia
Would could possibly go wrong
>>
>>54674443

Battle Tendency
>>
Taslantia and Game of Thrones?

Basically the same, except now everybody's at war and raping each other.
>>
File: So_Ra_No_Wo_To_promo.jpg (23KB, 230x292px) Image search: [Google]
So_Ra_No_Wo_To_promo.jpg
23KB, 230x292px
>Red Orchestra 2
>New Game!!
It's been done
>>
>Wild/Weird West Samurai game
>Anime based off of a romance-comedy 4koma

The setting is mostly the same--five major ruling clans vying for power, glory, and honor in the Wild West with a hefty helping of monsters thrown in--but the focus is on a bunch of nobodies at court as they stumble through relationships with each other. Love across clan lines is now a source of humor as samurai learn to deal with their partners' weird quirks and extended family rather than a source of drama and tragedy.
>>
>>54674519
My nigga.
>>
>>54673481
man that sounds cool as fuck
>>
>>54673019
> Pyre
> My Hero Academia

Huuuuh, Super Hero Sports tournament arc?
>>
D&D and The 100.

Its about a large group of adventurers forcibly plane shifted to a world they've only heard about in myths and legends, not trying to gather resources and survive while defending themselves against angry orcs, sneaky mindflayers, and other adventuring groups.
>>
>>54674591
The best type of arch my nigga. The dark tournament in yuyu hakusho was my jam way back when.
>>
>Mass Effect 2.
>Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
I imagine Kobayashi is going to get allot of flak for her little mini reaper that she just casually has as a maid. Seriously, I'd hate to be in whatever bureaucratical nightmare she's going to be in for having that chick as a servant due to just how much shit she can slap if she wanted.
>>
>>54673019
>The Secret World
>Justice League Unlimited
So a Justice League Dark game? Sounds good.
>>
>The Sexy Brutale
>The Daily Show

uuuh... A talk show that just loops over and over as the audience gets brutally killed time and time again in ironic ways?
>>
>>54673019
>Heroes of Might and Magic III
>Howl's Moving Castle
Moving castles are op, nerf pls.
>>
>>54673019
>Total Warhammer

>Archer

I guess ISIS is some imperial order, Archer a secret inquisitor?
>>
>>54673019
>Shandalar
>Orange is the New Black

The same game, but sassier.
>>
> Mage: the Awakening
> Boku no Hero Academia

Man I don't even know
>>
File: dwarfsx0.jpg (7KB, 211x228px) Image search: [Google]
dwarfsx0.jpg
7KB, 211x228px
>>54673019
>dwarf fortress
>game of thrones
game of Dorfs?

less dragons and sex,
more mining and cheese engraving
>>
>Night Shift
>Miami Vice
Oh boy, it's After Hours but set in Florida.
>>
>NCIS team wandering around westeros solving crimes

Mite b cool
>>
>>54673019
Underdark (D&Ds OotA campaign) and American Dad.

Oh boy, Im in for a treat.
>>
>>54674903
That sounds like normal dwarf fortress game XD
>>
>>54673019
>Monster Musume
>Dishonored

So...Steam punk grimdark with monster girls....Shit now I want to run that as a table top game...Any suggestions for a system?
>>
>>54673019
>operation zomboid
>the walking dead
so a walking dead RPG?
>>
>>54673019
>Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
>Naruturd Shitpickle(only because of some autistic sense of needing to see that trainwreck through to the end)

NINJA HUNT IN SQUADS, HOKAGE!
>>
>>54675038
Besides FATAL? Maid or that wh40k one, darkest heresy
>>
Titan Fall 2 and the Office...

Do I try and sell Titans as Jim's Pranks on Dwight escalate to fatal levels. Does Dwight keep a Titan in the office. Who knows but let's find out.
>>
>Dota 2
>Made in Abyss
I dunno, the ancients are at the bottom of the Abyss instead of whats there in cannon?
>Be spelunker
>Legendary white whistle spelunker that has improved the lives of humankind countless times
>Makes final dive
>Miraculously, pass final layer of the known abyss and plummet to the bottom when my ears are assaulted by a wail from the devil himself
>MEEP-MERP
>>
>>54675038
3.PF with all the stupid shit like commoner railgun allowed to replicate Dishonored experience.
>>
File: Dark Ages Battle.png (2MB, 983x659px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Ages Battle.png
2MB, 983x659px
>>54673019
>World of Darkness
>Game of Thrones

Sounds like a Dark Ages Vampire game with extra sex and incest, a few Dragons, and a horde of Ice Zombie Demons.

Works for me
>>
>>54673019
>IASiP
>Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War - Dark Crusade(Firestorm over Kronus)
>"We're gonna save Kronus"
>[THE GANG DESTROYS KRONUS]
>>
>Fallout New Vegas
>Cheers

This could go very well
>>
File: Niko_Bellic.jpg (23KB, 326x489px) Image search: [Google]
Niko_Bellic.jpg
23KB, 326x489px
>Be me.
>Fought in the war and seen some shit.
>Also did some organized crime when the war was over.
>Almost killed on a boat and had to swim for my life.
>Leave Europe for a number of reasons to go to America.
>Keep hearing from my cousin Roman that he had a mansion and a girl on each arm.
>He was full of shit and all he has on each arm is "tax collectors" trying to break his legs.
>Fuck.
>Go back to doing organized crime until I end up with a nice penthouse.
>A boss I was working for is in some shit, ask me to do a dealing with Dimitri "Mcbackstab" Rascalov.
>Decide I don't want to piss off Pegarino and that if Dimitri tries pulling shit he's fucked (because I'll kill him and Pegarino will have his ass)
>Do the deal, Dimitri kills the buyers.
>Fuck.
>Have to literally fight my way out with my partner to get the money and drugs.
>Pegarino doesn't give a damn, just happy he has his stuff and literally FUCKING HANGS OUT WITH DIMITRI.
>Fuck it, I don't care.
>I just want to do my cousin's wedding and forget this shit.
>Hitman shows up at the wedding and FUCKING KILLS ROMAN.
>Drive over to Pegarino's place ready to kick his ass for being a backstabbing piece of shit.
>Dimitri already killed him.
>Kill him too.
>So this is the American dream...
>Eventually decide it's just not worth it.
>Die.
>Wake up in a chair in some black void with some really weird looking girl sitting in front of me.
>Seriously, she flat out looks fucking dumb.
>She tells me she's god.
>And that she can read minds and is insulted by me thinking she looked dumb.
>Fuck.
>Tells me that I'm going to hell for all the things I've done.
>But I'm not.
>"You don't want to burn in hell do you? No that wouldn't be you, I can get you into Heaven if you get rid of someone for me..."
>Wat.
>Something about some fantasy land with a evil sorcerer.
>Tells me I can see my cousin if I dispose of him.
>God has literally hired me to whack someone and his generals.
>TFW, I have one last job and I'm motivated.
>>
>>54675118
Not sure 40k fits seeing the lack of steampunk (But I could make it into a 40k game)
>>
>Warhammer 40k
>Rick and Morty

Ricky and the 40k Dimensions

A Wild table top skirmish game. Lots of units from all over the multiverse. very little creative blocks as you can do whatever. Try to tie it into a more narrative based string of missions.
>>
>>54673019
> Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
> Dragonball

So basically Dragonball Z.
>>
>Black Desert Online
>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

A JoJo MMO? I'm fucking down.
>>
File: monsterhuntergennscene.jpg (194KB, 640x392px) Image search: [Google]
monsterhuntergennscene.jpg
194KB, 640x392px
>Monster Hunter
>L5R
Looks like the shadowlands have been taken over... by monsters. And they are spreading all over the Empire!

Finally, Rokugani will understand that in order to fight these monsters, they have to use the resources the defeated monsters give them to make new armors and weapons!
>>
>>54673019
>final fantasy 9
>family guy

I don't know, man.
>>
>>54675224
Wait, don't say anything.

It's Niko Bellic in Konosuba, right? Please tell me it's Konosuba.
>>
>Shadowrun
>Malcolm in the Middle
Now, which members of the family would fill which rolls in a group of runners?
>>
>>54675503
Yes.
On that I totally should have added
>Tells me that I'm going to hell for all the things I've done. (and hurting her feelings)
Just imagine the banter.
>>
>>54673019
Lucifer merges with Persona 5?
I'm not sure how this will work.
>>
>>54673019
>One Punch Man
>Touhou Project

One Seal Maiden.
>Other characters try to resolve whatever incident occurs before the Hakurei Shrine Maiden shows up and one-shots everything.
I'd play it, honestly.
>>
>Warhammer Fantasy + Family Guy
Age of Sigmar
>>
>tiny horse show
>Smite

The royal sisters aren't getting along, I guess.
>>
File: 1500657928621.jpg (58KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1500657928621.jpg
58KB, 720x405px
>Pokemon Moon
>The Batman(2005)

Seems pretty odd but I'll give it a go.
>A new company opens in Gotham City called the Aether Foundation where they start distributing playful animals called "Pokemons" to the children, at the same time a new criminal group called Team Skull moves in and starts shit, Batman is teams up with the daughter of the Aether Foundation CEO, Lillie, and they discover a connection between Team Skull and the Aether Foundation along with a hostile alien race known as the Ultra Beasts. The Foundation, using a pokemon called Cosmog, opens a portal releasing the ultra beasts and the CEO fuses with an ultra beast that looks like a jellyfish. Batman and Lillie take Cosmog to the batcave and experiment on it, awakening its power as it becomes Lunala and Batman catches it. Using Lunala to tranverse to the ultra beast realm, batman uses Lunala in a pokemon battle against the fused Ultra Beast and defeats her. Afterwards Lillie assumes command of the Aether Foundation and leaves Gotham and Lunala is inducted into the bat family.
>>
>Dark Heresy
>House Hunters
Oh my
>>
>>54675670
>watching tiny horse show past Season 2
It was a decent RPG setting many years ago. Too bad I had no one to play in it with.
>>
File: darksouls-halloween1.jpg (196KB, 919x621px) Image search: [Google]
darksouls-halloween1.jpg
196KB, 919x621px
>Dark Souls Board Game
>The Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course
Croikey, ain't she a beauty!
>>
>Boku no Hero Academia
>D&D 5E
So basically high magic d&d except everyone has a chance of being able to use either some completely broken or utterly useless power at will.
I like it.
>>
>>54673019
Iji x game center cx
These tasen are really tickin Arino off
>>
>>54674973
>Demogorgon appears
>Wait a minute... ROGER?!
Things would get rapey, tho
>>
>>54675248
Refluff It, man. Those EVA kids did It
>>
>>54673019
Fallout 4
Heavy Object
>'War never changes' crossed with the anime that literally opens it's first episode talking about how war has changed.
>Unstoppable force, meet immovable object.

These two could fit together rather easily. Granted Object's world still has infrastructure because people continue to live, thrive and build new shit as opposed to Fallout's stanch opposition that anyone should ever do anything but sit in their own shit forever more.
None the less, much of the world has seen continued conflicts as the endless Object fights alter country borders daily. It's easy to imagine the players are survivours in the remenants of a collapsed nation, burnt to cinders by Objects and nuclear fire alike.
Just slap some anachronistic US 50's styalisations everywhere and you're done.

Holy shit is Object's protag pissing me off. You can have your plucky, semi-perverted audience insert. But fucking hell, he's in the fucking military. Act like a goddamn soldier already.
>>
>>54675956
I thought she did appear in the board game.
>>
>>54676266
>didn't
bloody phone autocorrect
>>
>>54675958
.... Xanth?
>>
>>54674492

Very good.
>>
Ingress + Hellsing.

So, World of Darkness?
>>
>>54674504

>Corporate-sponsored "superheroes" fighting criminals in the Barrens live on TV
>The twist is that they sincerely believe in what they're doing and try their best to help people

That actually sounds like a fantastic Shadowrun campaign.
>>
>>54673019
>Gunpoint
>American Gods
Players are gods that commit cybercrimes?
>>
>>54673019
Darkest Dungeon + Game of Thrones

Well, it'll be brutal and well-written.
>>
>>54676356
So, Tiger and Bunny?

>>54676370
>Well, it'll be brutal and well-written.
I hope this is sarcasm.
>>
>XCOM
>K-On

wat
>>
>>54675734

>Heresy Hunters

An upbeat reality show about tracking down and incinerating cults?
>>
>>54676429
Gakkougurashi, now with Chrysalids?
>>
>X-Com 2
>American Dad

So, a light hearted game about CIA operatives hunting all around earth for clones of Roger.
>>
>>54673019
"The 100 Wonders:Duel"
7wonders expansions are getting out of hand...
>>
>>54673481
>>54674575

Mmmh how about a setting with Time Traveling techinal troubleshooters?

Techies : The call. A game where time and dimensional travelers maintain history and timeline by repairing whatever device breaks down in history.

- Jesus on the cross : "no Caius, you need #3 nails not #4, dude is gonna pry his own nails out and runaway if you use those"

- Benjamin Franklin : "Bob wait uo! You can't tell Franky it's negative charges! i know I know it sucks but those are the standards.

- great wall of china : "hey bob, china is complaining about mongolian leaks again. I told them to build it higher but nooooooo"

- helm's deep : "why are we putting big hole in the wall here? Man it's the death star all over again"

- 40k imperium : "Bob, the mechanicus union still won't let us repair the golden throne. Said something about "protected activity" orbsome shit like that."

- Eldar : "I have a trouble ticket that says : we accidentally the galaxy. Any idea what they mean?"
>>
>>54675209
Boone walks into the Atomic Wrangler. The audience cheers.
James Garrett: "What's up, Mr. B?"
Boone: "My kill count. Sniped a squad of legionaries just now"
Audience howls with laughter.
>>
>>54673019
>Planescape
>RE: Creators
Every fictional work ever conceived is its own plane, and the military princess wants to destroy Sigil by opening the portal to all of them simultaneously. Likely she'll just end up mazed like Ravel.
>>
>Tokyo Jungle
>Gurren Lagann

Nothing has changed except all the animals are now just normal earth animals...
Huh...
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
>>54673019
> Shogun 2
> It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
>>
>Fortnite
>Cutthroat Kitchen

what has my life become
>>
>Homeworld
>Yamato 2202
Mothership Yamato following an ancient Guidestone to get to Iscandar and find a device that'll fix their wasted homeworld. I can dig it.
>>
>Demon: The Descent
>Hells Kitchen

"The fucking Infrastructure is FUCKING RAW"
>>
>Samurai Jack
>Warframe

So the same but Jack is an operator instead of being around in person.
>>
>>54676757
Cutthroat Kitchen : Halloween episodes?
>>
File: IMG_0130.jpg (67KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0130.jpg
67KB, 640x636px
>Marco Polo & Overwatch

Cyber Kublai Khan leads next omnic crisis, rules over humanity with a strict but fair rule all the while fighting plots within his court.
And mercy titties

Featuring Zenyatta as one hundred eyes
>>
>>54676316
I'd play the shit out of a Xanth game. No levels, no experience. Just randomly generated abilities and having to work together to find novel solutions to problems.
>>
>>54676496
You would very much enjoy a book called "How to live safely in a science fictional universe". It's basically exactly this premise.
>>
>For Honor and Konosuba
>>
>Guild Wars 2 because I was forced to
>My Hero Academia

BREAKING: Revenants channel ancestor spirit of All Might, solve the setting. Witnesses in shock from seeing Revenants being useful instead of automated buff-bots.
>>
File: 1501179375540.png (1008KB, 810x812px) Image search: [Google]
1501179375540.png
1008KB, 810x812px
>>54677911
>Masochistic knight, childish samurai and hard-partying viking go on adventures together
Fund it
>>
>Nuclear Throne
>Dragonball Super

Fist of the North Star I guess?
>>
>>54677622

Actually, I have a better suggestion.
>>
>>54673019

>Valdis Story: Abyssal City
>Warehouse 13

So a world torn apart by twin goddesses of light and darkness, with a small faction of humans and outcasts from either side resisting both of them. Mortal souls highly valued to power angelic or demonic powers and constructs. In the middle of it all, secret agents confiscated and store artifacts of bizarre power from ages present and past. Not too shabby.
>>
>>54673019
>Warhammer End Times Vermintide
>Tsurezure Children
I don't know even where to start, with the things I don't understand.
>>
>>54673019
Shovel Knight + JoJo

So either all the Knights get stands, or they BECOME stands for other characters...
>>
File: 1486091454059.png (149KB, 692x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486091454059.png
149KB, 692x512px
>>54678070
So all of the assasins?
>>
>>54673019
>Cyberpunk 2020
>Digimon Xros Wars
Weirdly fitting. I've always wondered what it would be like to combine the grittiness of a cyberpunk setting with the child-like wonder of the Digital World
>Lowest on the gang totem pole kid gets a Digimon and starts tearing up Neo-Detroit
>Jaded Solo ends up in the Digital World and starts tearing things up
>BBEG Digimon teams up with the CEO of a Mega-Corp, only to be disgusted at the true evil of business men
>>
>>54675423

Fuck, I'd play it. Especially for the Utaku who learns to ride a Barroth
>>
>>54673019
>Godlike (World War II but with superheroes) merges with Discworld circa Hogfather
This is going to be a chaotic mess, and it will be glorious.
>>
>>54675038
*whalepunk
>>
>>54673019
>Only War
>My Hero Academia
Oh God. Maybe the world of MHA is some lost IoM colony with a large number of mutants that are somehow free of Chaos taint or something. I imagine quirk users would eventually be considered abhumans, assuming some triggerhappy fuckwit doesn't find it.
>>
>>54675076
Kek
>>
>>54673019
Skyrim
Red Vs Blue
>fuck
It will be a bunch of stormcloak and imperials, on the opposite sides of a small cliff and river arguing abut silly bullshit when thalmor mages and dragons start showing up and it turns out one of the stormcloaks is the dragonborn.
It goes downhill from there.
>>
>>54678972
I would unironically watch the shit out of this. RVB was a solid show. A bit repetitive at times, but was otherwise good.
>>
>Star Trek and Eberron
These are the voyagers of the airship Enterprise.
>>
>>54673019
Mage-punk meets Bionic Vet.

really not much has changed. Maybe there are more talking animals?
>>
>>54679049
fuck, are the kalashtar vulcans and the inspired romulans?
>>
File: Eldred.png (292KB, 500x777px) Image search: [Google]
Eldred.png
292KB, 500x777px
>>54673019
>Sacrifice
>Midori no hibi/midori days
Suprisingly, a wizard with a right-hand gilrfriend wouldn't be out of place here. I think.
>>
>>54673019
>Final Fantasy
>Dragon Ball
Can I wish Aerith back?
>>
>>54673019
>Battlefield 1
>Rick and Morty
I have no words.
>>
File: 1400311282382.gif (284KB, 327x480px) Image search: [Google]
1400311282382.gif
284KB, 327x480px
>SMITE or Splatoon 2 not sure which
>Attack on Titan

Squids are fucked, would totally watch Gods fight Titans
>>
Souls of the north star, dark souls and fist of the north star... not like this.
>>
>F.A.T.E game based on Yu-Gi-Oh GX
merged with
>Yu-Yu Hakusho

fuck me I have no idea
>>
>>54679887
>Dark Souls but in a mad max wasteland where the swords are replaced with magic kung-fu

I don't know anon sounds pretty rad to me
>>
>>54679940
Knowing the dark souls portion, you'll be the dude fighting people that can make you explode by touching you.
>>
File: reaction.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
reaction.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Bioshock combined with Megas XLR
>>
>>54673019

>Ruinterrible
>Penny Dreadfull

Slaughterhouse London

Ancient mythic creatures awaken in victorian london and rampage raping and mutilating busty chicks.
>>
>>54673019
>Some legal Chicago Based legal drama
>Malifaux

Sounds like a Through the Breach Campaign where everyone plays Lawyers, complete with all the legal magic, in a Malifaux based legal firm.
>>
>>54673019
>MtG
>Rick and Morty

I don't know what to imagine. High magic scifi? Crazy.
>>
>Stellaris
>District 9
I don't think anything changes.
>>
>>54673019
>Overwatch
>Into the badlands
>>
Star Trek
Star Wars Galaxies
... Dammit. I'm sure that's some geek's wet dream but still.
>>
File: 1500863329954.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1500863329954.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>WWE Smackdown
>World of Tanks
>>
File: 1481925929368.png (1MB, 1204x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1481925929368.png
1MB, 1204x1204px
>>54673019
>KoTOR
>Game of Thrones

Huh.
>>
>>54673019
>Jotun
>Game of Thrones

So.. Vikings?
>>
GoT
Shadowrun

So, Earthdawn I guess. That was. . . Kinda easy
>>
>Corruption of Champions
>Pawn Stars

"A holy sword? Looks like it's seen some use. 5 gems and a handy from Chumlee, that's the best I can do."
>>
>>54673019
>Symphogear
>Fate/Extella

The Moon Cell gets no breaks, alternatively half of the grail war is just Fine.
>>
>Star Trek: TNG
I'm not actually sure that was the last show I watched, I barely watch TV
>World of Warcraft
Void Trek: The First Generation

After the defeat of the Legion, the universe is now safe... mostly. There's still an entire universe out there yet to be explored by the Army of the Light, and with the expertise of the Draenai and the resources of Argus, work begins on a fleet of exploratory ships to chart the Great Dark. Azeroth's greatest champions are sent to crew the first:
Picaard (Draenai)
William Ryker (Human)
Diana Silvermoon (Blood Elf)
Worf (Orc)
Jordi Brightforge (Dwarf)
Beverly Crusher (Forsaken)
D4T4 (Mechagnome)
>>
>>54673019

Warhammer 40k Space Marine and the real Ghostbusters

I don't know what happens but am guessing it's epic
>>
File: 1492609965474.jpg (21KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1492609965474.jpg
21KB, 256x256px
>>54673019
Halo and game of thrones... Ok so game of thrones in space and there are super soldiers instead of normal dudes and the flood infects the white walkers
>>
>>54676266
>>54676289
She doesn't, yet, but I won't be denied the waifus.
>>
oh my. ocarina of time and battle bots. don't know what it'd be about or what it'd be called but sounds epic as fuck
>>
>>54673019
Futurama vs the Forces of Evil.

It's gonna get a little weird
It's gonna get a little wild
I'm not from around here,
I'm from the 20th Century!
>>
>>54682599
hah. i like it.

checked
>>
>>54673019
>Pathfinder
>Is It Wrong To Try And Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?

Oh geez...
>>
File: webANX_yesprime.jpg (28KB, 700x422px) Image search: [Google]
webANX_yesprime.jpg
28KB, 700x422px
>>54673019
>Yes, Prime Minister
>40k

There's a truly wonderful show hidden in this mixture.

>Yes, Planetary Governor
>>
>>54673019
Total war warhammer with american dad, it could be fun: Stan as witch hunter, roger as a daemon of Slaanesh, steve as a nerdy mage,
>>
Supernatural I regret nothing and 40k.

So witch hunters?
>>
>>54673019
>Paladins
>Leverage
I have no fucking idea
>>
File: 1475449230411.jpg (32KB, 473x355px) Image search: [Google]
1475449230411.jpg
32KB, 473x355px
>Adventure Time Puzzle Quest
>Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju
>>
>>54673019
>Dragon Age
>Pokemon

Uh. Well.

Didn't they already make a game off this?
>>
File: 1460337788216.jpg (27KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
1460337788216.jpg
27KB, 640x454px
>DOOM 2016
>Star Trek Deep Space 9

Quark, I'm sure this is your fault somehow.
>>
>>54673019
>Rick & Morty
>Overwatch
I'm pretty sure that's just Overwatch.
>>
Valley of obelisks
Samurai Jack

This is fucking awesome
>>
>>54673019
>Heroes of the Storm
>Moral Orel

Well this game took a dark turn somewhere. Uther's faith in the light is about to put through the ringer but he makes a difference for a lot of the broken people in the nexus and learns a few valuable lessons himself along the way.
>>
> Pathfinder, Ustalav campaign
> The Munsters

I'm pretty sure that literally nothing changes, maybe the campaign moves from the woods to suburbia?

Oh I guess we might get our token human back since he left and got replaced by his catgirl-from-the-future kid.
>>
>Poker Night at the inventory
>Penguins of Madagaskar

Could be pretty fun.
>>
>FFIXV
>Breaking Bad

Uhhhhh. I genuinely have no idea. All the meth heads are replaced with cat girls?
>>
>>54675956
I keep wanting to play a character based off Steve Irwin who goes up to giant monsters and goes "Now he'll get really riled up if I punch him in the balls like this...STRUTH!"
>>
>>54676429
The aliens have only one weakness...J-Pop

>operative proceeds to miss drum despite the fact that IT IS LITERALLY RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU OH MY FUCKING GOD
>>
File: Minmei Mylene Sheryl.jpg (214KB, 850x686px) Image search: [Google]
Minmei Mylene Sheryl.jpg
214KB, 850x686px
>>54683590
>The aliens have only one weakness...J-Pop

Been there, done that, bought the CDs.
>>
File: civ 5 zentraedi.png (368KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
civ 5 zentraedi.png
368KB, 640x480px
>>54683590
>The aliens have only one weakness...J-Pop
DECULTURE
>>
>>54683181
>Post Dominion war
>Federation is studying the wormhole for reasons
>One research mission finds a stone sarcophagus inside the wormhole
>Take it back to the station for study
>Suddenly the second in command of the research team, a Bajoran named Pearse Olvia, does something with the deflector array and declares the End Is Nigh
>Bajor now over run by demons
>Surviving Bajorans see this as a sign, say it's the Federation's fault, declares jihad against the remaining non Bajorans for reasons
>Cardassians are smug for no reason
>Federation tried to negotiate with the demons. It doesn't go well
>O'Brian comes up with a techno babble idea that boils down to "open the stone box"
>It's Cisco
>DS9 season 8 begins
>>
>>54679964
I mean infinitely coming back from the dead at the last thing you passed that was on fire is probably the only viable battle strategy against Kenshiro.

Other than being Raoh
>>
>Dishonored
>The Expanse

Left in the belt to die, only you know about the conspiracy to drive your country to war. And now the powers of the void are backing you. Murder your way back to the top to avert the war and save all three nations of the solar system.
>>
>>54680705
So they have lots of really good talented tanks but no one can arrange a battle line worth a shit, and no-one who's over gets screen time?
>>
>>54682359
I think that means you're playing a bunch of mechanicus on a ship with a busted gellar field.
>>
>Avatar the Last Airbender
>Fallout 4

Post-Apocalypse action with elemental powers? I dig it.
>>
>Red Dead Redemption
>Initial D

Modern day tech but culture is still in the 1800s west. Due to a bunch of political bullshit much of the united states still exists as a lawless frontier. Most cars are equipped to be off-road to accommodate. The hero delivers alcohol to the various saloons and deals with bandits and shit
>>
>>54673019
>Arrow
>Fallout 3
A rich merchants son returns to the waste to avenge his father and huh, purify the water? Also, he is a superhero.
>>
>Deadlands
>Westworld

Welp. Let's try vidyagaems.

>Borderlands 2
>Westworld

Okay maybe I'm just boring.
>>
>Titanfall 2

(Going with movie because I haven't watched tv or anime in weeks)
>Ender' s Game

Well, if we go by the book, there was some serious titan fighting during the brief civil war.
>>
>>54684198
>Zero G combat now has mecha
>Protagonist is an extremely young person
>Gets lauded as a hero
>Actually wants peace and hates violence
So basically Gundam
>>
>>54673019
King of the Hill: Grand Order

Fuck you OP
>>
>>54684272
I mean, yeah basically. Though creating a new gundam where there are actually aliens is nice. Just be glad I didn't just watch gundam other we got more mechs being thrown in.

Alternatively, 2 other games I've been playing include total warhammer and Stellaris. So E.G. and Stellaris wouldn't be all that different, perhaps the instant light speed comm. Enders game and total warhammer... I mean technically total warhammer IS warhammer with enders game.

Yeah, a new type of gundam was the best case here
>>
>Soul Calibur 4
>The Venture Brothers

...I don't even....
>>
>>Diablo III
>>He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (Original)

Cannot tell if it would be exactly the same, goofier, or slightly less goofy.
>>
>>54685081
Saturday Morning Diablo. Fund it.
>>
>>54673019
> Anno 2205
> Hellboy

ummmmm, city builder/resource management sim where, after you get to the moon you open up a portal to hell on mars to create even more power?

So Doom: Corporate Management Edition
>>
> Valarean and the city of 1000 planets
> Scrabble

See this is the ridiculous shit that happens when the rest of the gaming all end up going on holiday at the same time and you have to play what you can get.

I mean I guess since you'd have to use all seven of your letters onto an existing word then "Genocide" does net you 62 points, so that's something.
>>
File: 1385195505196.jpg (57KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1385195505196.jpg
57KB, 550x550px
>>54684040
I'd pay to go into a Westworld park.
I'd do anything to go into a Borderlands 2 style Westworld park.
>>
>>54673019
>Sanctuary from Diablo
>Arrowverse

Sanctuary would absorb second-tier supers without a burp. Speedster would become a playable class.
>>
Vailla era World of Warcraft merges with the world of A Song of Ice and Fire.

Dragons are back, and there are a lot more than 3 of them. Also some are super intelligent and can shape shift.

The Night King is probably in control of the Scourage?

The Maesters of the Citadel just got a whole lotta magical shit to study up on.

A World of Ice & Fire? A Song of Warcraft?
>>
>>54680267

Teams of alpha Cutters engaging in ridiculous wuxia battles for raisins. I'd play the fuck out of it.
>>
>>54683074
So Gale of Darkness? Grey Wardens take a bunch of corrupt pokemon/dark spawn and cleanse them for fighting the darkness.
>>
>>54675190

http://alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?VGhlIEdhbmcgRGVzdHJveXMgS3JvbnVz
>>
>>54673019
>Mass Effect
>NCIS

I really want to see this
>>
>>54686697
>grizzled sniper-spec Soldier Manshep
>SUPR SRS Turian boss
>wise-cracking Drell ex-cop
>Asari biotic assassin
>self-deprecating Hanar tech genius
>Quarian forensic scientist
>venerable Salarian coroner with 1001 stories

I keep uploading credits to my multitool but nothing's happening.
>>
File: get out of here stalker.jpg (192KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
get out of here stalker.jpg
192KB, 600x480px
>>54673019
>STALKER
>Generation Kill
>Cyka blyat, Manimal, why are you making fornications with gas mask?
>Lack of shashlik is root cause of all Zone instability. If more Bandits were getting quality shashlik, there would be no reason for us to come here and cheeki their breekis.
>Fucking exoskeleton commercial. That got so many fucking gopniks. Now look at us: Trombleyevich hasn't killed anybody, I am half a world away from good Thai pussy, and Colbertyom is out here rolling around fuckbutt Pripyat, hunting for pseudogiants in a Sunrise suit that smells like four days of piss and ball sweat.
Sounds like a fun Delta Green campaign.
>>
>>54686967
>Venerable Salarian.
>>
>>54673019

Hearts of Iron 4

Dungeons and Dragons 5e

Oh shit dis gon be gud
>>
>For Honor
>Highlander: The Series.

Well, funny you should mention that because they just announced that they're adding a Highlander to the game.

Whether or not he is Immortal remains to be seen.
>>
File: My Name Is Earl.jpg (140KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
My Name Is Earl.jpg
140KB, 600x600px
>>54673019
>Changeling: The Dreaming
>My Name Is Earl

This makes more sense than it has any right to: White trash trailer-park fey-adventures.
>>
File: ongo goblovian, art collector.jpg (38KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
ongo goblovian, art collector.jpg
38KB, 640x427px
>>54673019
>Pokemon Moon
>It's Always Sunny

Rum Ham, I choose you!

Pic related is the Aether Foundation
>>
File: White.png (170KB, 635x381px) Image search: [Google]
White.png
170KB, 635x381px
>>54675543
Obligatory Breaking Bad reference.
>>
>>54677592
Marry me.
>>
File: ee6.jpg (539KB, 2631x1241px) Image search: [Google]
ee6.jpg
539KB, 2631x1241px
>>54673019
>Pyre
>Bojack Horseman
Not sure if want.
>>
>Glow
>Westerado
Uh....traveling circuit of lady wrestlers in the old west?
I mean, I guess it could work.
>>
>>54673019
Sniper elite 4 - don't judge me, pirated it, - and... Fuck, Rick and Morty.
Hell, it'd actually play that shit. Maybe the PC is that one assassin who's killed by Morty.
>>
>>54683189
Paladins and Rick & Morty
"Morty, I need to to play support."
"Oh gee Rick, I don't know. I kinda had my heart set on the guy with the rocket launcher and jet pack."
"Sl-ow moving projectiles are for ch-uuumps Morty. Joten is hit-uuu-scan and still new so they haven't nerfed his broken ass yet."

"Grandpa Rick! Are you sure we need two front lines?"
"Shuuut up Summer, It's called meta gaming."

Or would it be more entertaining to see a team based shooter centered around Rick & Morty?
>>
Cumberbatch's Sherlock and Earth Defense Force 4.1
I think they mentioned England taking down a mothership in one level, but I suspect like I've just created a Doctor Who clone with more kaiju and less kaijin. Feels dirty.
>>
>Played some Gargoyle's Quest
> Watched some Night Court

Somehow, I get the feeling that, aside from more gratuitous violence, it would more or less be the same.

https://youtu.be/tUltrX-ICew
>>
Xcom2 and The Gong Show

In a retro-scifi near future the world has been enslaved by an Unhinged Mike Meyers Character. His faceless stage hand clone army enforce a year round 24/7 talent competition. At any moment anyone can be selected to be mocked and judged. While the populace are cowed by a chance become the next big star in this Mad 70s gameshow world a small group of underground rebels struggle to return sanity and freedom to the people and bang the gong on this madman's act once and for all.
>>
>>54673019
>XCOM 2
>The Expanse

This might get interesting, zipping around the solar system in a stolen martian gunship, fighting the Alien invaders.
>>
>>54673019

Warhammer 40,000 and Time Jam.

Agents Valerian and Laureline of the Ordo Chronos are doing their best, but everything is completely fucked beyond repair.
>>
>>54673019
>Hearts of Iron 4
>Gurren Lagan
Hitler in a nuclear-powered Gunman trying to take over the world. Only other pilots can challenge his soon-to-be eternal reign with the help of Stalin's superweapon, the Communist Mecha-festo, and American lend-leased "L1BRT3" Mechs.
>>
>>54682765
How can one be any more British?
By having last watched The Dambusters and Battle of Britain after a few matches of X-Wing.
>>
>>54673019
Castlevania: harmony of dispair
Castlevania

It becomes a remake of Castlevania: HD but with trevor and jew and additional characters.
>>
>>54674478
Isn't Gundam kinda a part of 40k with the imperial knights?
>>
> Supreme Commander 2
> Gurren Lagann

Same game as before, only now my Commander's constantly yelling about his drill.
>>
>>54679940
There was thus game that isn't released yet called 'Absolver'. If the system is any good, put it in a post-apocalyptic setting with a dash of dark souls.
>>
>>54689158
>>54688914
My nigga
>>
Counterstrike and the office. I kind of like this premise
>>
>>54684541
>Though creating a new gundam where there are actually aliens is nice.
What about the ELS?
>>
>Fargo
>Styx : Master of Shadows
So ... I guess there's an edgy goblin running around Minesotta murdering mobsters involved in the Amber trade
I'd probably recast Martin Freeman as Styx
>>
>barbarians of lemuria
>boi bu no lovu
this is gonna get weird
>>
>Elder Scrolls Online
>Catfish the TV Show
Uh...

>My name is Nevallah Sarthis
>A few years ago, I met a Redguard Noblewoman on the memosphere, but I later found out she was actually a khajiit slave named Abi'rasha
>After having her children burned at the stake to teach her worthless lot respect for their dunmeri masters, I began to wonder if other nobles had been manipulated by n'wah filth
>Now I set out with my imperial companion Maximus to bring together on-spore relationships
>Will we help these PURE BLOODED DUNMERI NOBLES find politically helpful marriges?
>Or will Great House Dres be getting discounted slaves?
>Slaughterfish the Illusionist Lightbox Display was my edda
>Slaughterfish the memosphore detachment is yours
>[Ashlander_windchimes.mp4]
>>
File: farscape.jpg (65KB, 554x415px) Image search: [Google]
farscape.jpg
65KB, 554x415px
last game setting
>vampire the masquerade campaign

last show
>farscape

so, have to live like vampires in farscape universe
this could make for a fun campaign
>>
>>54689417
So it's just a match on cs_office with fewer Russians?
>>
File: shrug.jpg (34KB, 1282x723px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
34KB, 1282x723px
>>54673019
>The world of Faerun is suddenly under attack by the titans for AoT.
Same shit, different day,
>>
Tv show: Revolution

Setting: Ravenloft

I am pretty ok with his. Post apocalypse vampire hunting with no electricity, but we can turn it back on!
>>
>Dragon ball super
>shadow of mordor
Would look cool but probably not that interesting
>>
File: 1501116075982.jpg (59KB, 599x675px) Image search: [Google]
1501116075982.jpg
59KB, 599x675px
>>54673019

>7th Sea
>The Tudors
>>
>>54673019
Anima: Beyond Fantasy+GoT

Tyrion's style rolls eats up all the cash for the cg, and we get no dragons. Also, night watch are all cool against the ice zombies thanks to Ki.
>>
>>54673019
Planescape and Tides of Numenera: Torrment.

Er... ok.
>>
>>54673019
>Master of Magic
>Half in the Bag
Two human wizards making reviews of new and old spells on Myrran TV, sometimes giant halfling shows up who is an expert in Nature magic (he regularly writes on why the new edition of his favorite spellbooks by Rorge Ducas sucks)
>>
>>54683590
So that one Macross season where it was just some autistic music savant flying around in his mech, making giantesses cum through the sheer power of his rock?
>>
>>54686556
Hah!
And thank you.
>>
>>54687998
Krobopulous Michael.
>>
>>54691498
Except now the ice zombies have Nemesis Abilities to work with, anon. Remember that.
>>
>>54673019
>Shadowrun
>The Walking Dead
It's... basically just normal shadowrun, except the MegaCorps somehow find a way to turn a profit from zombies. Not really all that much different, honestly.

>Traveller
>The Walking Dead
Looks like I'm in some sort of horrifying Deadspace type shit. I'm down for it.
>>
>>54683725
m8
no
read the books
abandon the show
please, man, you deserve better
>>
>>54673019
>Foxhole + Wstworld
...Warworld
>>
File: 1485441262710.jpg (46KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
1485441262710.jpg
46KB, 500x594px
>>54673019
XCOM 2: A song of ice and fire
>>
>>54673019
>Team Fortress 2
>Sword Art Online
confusion will now begin
>>
>>54673019
> Xcom 2
> Transformers Prime

A darker reboot focusing on post-war cybertron with the autobot Wreckers and their exploits in resisting Shockwave's regime and hidden agendas.

Lots of bodies dropping on both sides, with fights within Shockwave's labs, it's wartorn surface and within the depths of cyberton's interior...

Watching as Ultra Magnus tries to lead a fragmented and often feuding resistance and bring together the few remaining independent factions as well as deal with the scarcity of resources upon cybertron.

Each season sees the death of at least one major character, and several minor ones, as the autobots slowly go from no hope in the world... to having a chance and even being a dire threat to Shockwave's plans...
>>
>>54692480
Hey, if it's the season with that Gun-MMO, you can have an actual WHO TOUCHED MY GUN scene...
>>
File: Samurai_Jack.png (148KB, 588x744px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai_Jack.png
148KB, 588x744px
>>54673019
>Salt and Sanctuary
>The Amazing World of Gumball

The characters of unaired commercials and failed cartoon pilot episodes are stranded on a single island ruled by a cartoon-character-turned-god, once a hero, now only friend to his own suffering and madness.
In a combination of jealousy and obsession, he attracts wayward cartoon characters that never got a single episode to his land, using their memories to add to the island's architecture in an ever-growing labyrinthine patchwork of genres as more and more unaired characters fall prey to the god's trap.
With enough characters, enough new ideas, the mad god hopes to construct the one thing he forever craves but can never have: a satisfying finale to his own show.
>>
>>54673019
>world of warcraft
>rick and morty

>Game mechanics are the universe's physics
>Rick has been here before, max level mage + engineering/enchanting
>Morty is a level 1 paladin and wants to be a hero
>Rick gets caught up in some world event that threatens to kill everyone and manages to keep Morty alive throughout
>They piss off the void lords somehow
>Void lords attack azeroth and trying to get rick
>rick and morty forced to pvp
>the Horde and Alliance join forces to try and save azeroth
>Rick and morty escape
>Azeroth enslaved or destroyed by void lords
>Rick berates Morty for ruining his favorite video game dimension

Massively Multiversal Rick Playing Games
>>
>>54673019
> A post apocalyptic world ruled by murderous yet comedic doctors driving heavily modified war ambulances
> Set mostly in a destroyed hospital ruled by the tyrannical "Scabrous Kelso"
> Mad Scrubs
>>
>>54675186
so WoD?
>>
>Civilization V
>Dragonball

Basically the same, but most of the melee units are martial artists, there are dinosaurs and furries, and the art is done by Toriyama
>>
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st]
RWBY
I was about to say it's kind of weird that they're actually making that a thing, but then I remembered the only reason I was watching in the first place was to know what to expect in Crosstag.
>>
Hellion: a disillusiomed preacher wanders a steampunk world searching for an absent god. He is pursued by angels, demons, and villains seeking to stop him.
>>
>Uncharted 4
>Little Witch Acadamia
Another adventure where shit gets weird for Nathan halfway through as he and his brother Sam search for the (thought to be) lost witch acadamy to steal the sorcerer's stone. When they find it not only are there still witches, but the light of the sorcerer's stone has been lost and they have to quest for the shining rod and its seven plot gems to restore magic. There's a bunch of magical puzzle bullshit trials to get the gems, and a magic broom chase sequence.

Alternatively Akko and company looking for magic pirate treasure.
>>
>GTA Online and Blood Race
So, everything stays the same, except theres more sex
>>
>>54689593
I had thought about them but in this case I was more meaning aliens that also have colonies and culture. The ELS to everyone's knowledge is just a fancy space parasite that isn't aggressive, just curious.
>>
>>54673019
Last game was Homefront: The Revolution. Last show was so long ago that I can't remember it exactly (either Lucifer or Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans), so I'll go with the last movie I saw, Spiderman: Homecoming.

Oh shit! North Korea is a tech giant and took over America! Peter Parker has joined the resistance under the alias "Spiderman," using his pilfered high tech gecko-grip gear and carbon nanotube spinners to take down a brutal and oppressive regime. The Norks haven't figured out that he's secretly just a high school kid, but they have sent a member of their prototype wielding combat squad, callsign Vulture, to find the web head and put him in the ground.

If shit gets real hot, expect to see Vulture's five squad mates make an appearance.
>>
>Warframe
>Matlock

God yes. A Phoenix Wright style game set in the origin system. Bonus if the protagonists can't be Tenno.
>>
>>54694329
>Matlock
I see you have good taste, sir.

>Columbo
>Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance

I. I don't even know.
I think he'd have a Unique Evility granting him increased damage against foes with a higher INT, but I can't even begin to imagine the shenanigans the Most Unassuming Detective would get up to in that universe.

The alternative is Red Magnus is a surprisingly skilled detective.
>>
Tf2 and Gravity Falls?
Gravity Fortress
Its all about working together as a team of 2-9 investigating, defending and assaulting cryptids. Each of the classes has differing roles and with the exception of two are made to work with at least one other or made to counter others. Cryptids are hidden and can manifest in any form, from actual monsters to anomalies in the area, or even creating minions who must defend their den or are sent to attack the hunting Fortresses.
>>
>Infinite Vector, deep space with lots and lots of different aliens, psychic powers, mecha, etc.
>Danmachi Sword Oratoria

>Planetary exploration with ground missions, lots of alien monster slaying, sponsored by the "gods" of different alien civilizations
>>
>>54673019
>Fallout DBZ
So... the Future Trunks timeline with more 50s influence?
>>
File: das it mane.png (112KB, 175x232px) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.png
112KB, 175x232px
>Final Fantasy 12
>Fist of the North Star
Kenshiro punching demons and espers just after the cataclysm while the others try to become the rulers of the new ivalice sounds wonderful
>>
File: ggg03.jpg (103KB, 349x482px) Image search: [Google]
ggg03.jpg
103KB, 349x482px
>>54673019
>Persona 5
>King of Braves Gao Gai Gar
Uhh...okay? Hold on, let me figure this out as it would require quite a bit of reworking.

The Persona are now giant robots in some shape or form. And I guess the Zonders are merged with the Palace and the distorted cognition, as the Zonderization process require stress and sometimes produce a monster whose form and abilities are related to the stress involved. Now see this is the part which actually match up perfectly.

The part which, frankly, DOESN'T mesh up is that 3G is government-funded and generally treat society as something generally not too bad and able to function while Persona 5 is all about reforming the corrupt and the crooked. So I suppose it would have to lean toward one interpretation or the other.

I have no fucking idea what it would be like.
>>
>>54692518
I'd fucking play an XCOM2-esque Wreckers game in a heartbeat.
>>
>>54673019
>Stellaris
>Fraiser

Fraiser dealing with callers that know thaty are being farmed for food to fill the bellies of a pan galactic empire.
>>
>Death Road to Canada
>Fist of the North Star
Death Road to South Cross. Act 1 of FotNS, but with zombies
>>
Secret Brando.
There is one joestar, a few jobros and one brando.
Joestars need to have six upright tarot cards passed or 3 upright tarot cards passed and a Joestar as chancellor.
The second and thiird time an upside down tarot card is played a brando gets to convert a jobro to a zombie.
Brandos need four upside down tarot cards to win.
there is a deck of tarot cards, some upside down, some upright, each player gets three every turn.
Joestars get 'hamon over drives' for the third to last and second to last upright tarot cards they have to use to kill a player.
>>
>Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
>Kamen Rider 555

Well, both feature a form of undead that sires more of itself as the primary antagonist, so I can just conflate vampires and Orphnochs, and the DSS cards wouldn't take too much tweaking to act as the transforming catalyst for a Rider belt, with the protagonist being Kamen Rider Mercury (to keep the Vampire Killer whip due to Mercury's spell form). It'd be pretty interesting - a gothic fantasy Kamen Rider.
>>
>>54697704
You got a source on Infinite Vector?
>>
>>54700692
It's currently in beta testing, by a small indie company called Tremorworks (not my company, just a friend of the founder, been working with him on game testing for a while). Since the company is tiny, IV may not come out for a good long while. Website for the company is up at https://tremorworks.com/, and the system, Paragon, is perfectly serviceable if you come up with your own aliens, since creature creation is basically just a judgement call on cost for the point buy rules, and costing whatever you come up with appropriately.

A couple of the aliens are pretty cool
>H'mthett - your standard "Greys", highly psychic, highly secretive, prone to experimentation, and the creators of a number of other alien races including the Canisian (Dog-human hybrids with a society based on honor and combat) and Gravik (metallic humanoids capable of controlling both personal and local gravity)

>Mechanna - silicon-based mechanical organisms, capable of fusing with others of their kind to become larger, more intelligent, better equipped, etc. Communicate with a "Central mind", which supplies them with orders and information

>Imperium - Psychic conquerors obsessed with order, trying to observe and conquer the galaxy through infiltration and mind-control.

>Laenhopt - Birdlike creatures waging a "holy war" against all mammalian life and those who would ally them.

There's a shit-ton more, at least 20 alien species in total. Currently working towards more cybernetics, better rules for mecha customization (generally in a smaller scale than Gundam, most mechs are only about twice the size of the pilot.) as I said, it's a long way from finished, but still hella fun.
>>
>>54673019
>D&D 5e
>Welcome to the Ballroom
yeeeeeeeeehhh boiiiiiiiiii
>>
>Diablo 3
>Lucky Star
Um... This raises some questions, like how Miyuki rps such an excellent necromancer? And is it worth it to keep the legendaries you found at low level?
And as always, tune in for the Prime Evil's commentary on the after show, Lucky Sacrifice!
>>
>>54673019
>Hitman: Contracts
>Game of Thrones
I am very confused with what to do with these
>>
My Hellboy setting gets mixed with Yu Yu Hakasho. Guess it'd be neat, I always liked Tournament Arcs
>>
>>54673019
>Shadowrun: Dragonfall
>Tsurezure Children

Shadowrunners who are also high school students engage in romcom shenanigans and tactical operations in the Japanese Imperial State.

I'm not sure how to feel about this.
>>
>>54692203
He's been killed by Morty. No more he deserves a real name, he's forever that one master assassin who got killed by Morty.
>>
>>54673019

Bloodborn with south park. I think I am gona enjoy this.
>>
>>54673019
>Fallout 4
>Game of Thrones

Pulpy post-apocalyptic political intrigue fantasy? Could actually be really fucking cool.
>>
>>54675543
Malcolm: Whiney Decker or Support Mage
Dewey: Surprisingly malicious Social Adept Face
Reese: Street Samurai?
Hal: Gunbunny/Razorboy with Skimmers
Lois: Heavy Weapons? Sniper?
Francis: Face, foil to Dewey, works Fixers for them

Stevie steps in as an assistant Technomancer on occasion, and Otto is one of the Fixers that Francis favors.
>>
>>54673019
>Race The Sun
>Wizard of Aus

great! not only have you made Australia MORE dangerous, but if you lose sight of the sun wizarss will overrun and destroy rhe world.
>>
> King Arthur (the wargame)
> Gundam 00

Makes more sense than it probably should.
>>
>XCOM 2
>Texas Flip and Move
Advent Flip and Fly
A bunch of rednecks buy old Avenger-class helicarriers at auction, fix them up, redecorate in a trendy style, and then auction them off to terrorist organizations and shady corporations.
>>
>Game of Thrones
>PUBG

a pure melee last man standing north of the wall
>>
>>54673019
>Pokemon
>12 Monkeys
Team Flare succeeded in destroying the world, now a ragtag group of survivors has to go back in time and change the future.

A lot of bullshit ensues.
>>
>>54706562
>Army of the Twelve Mankeys
>>
>>54702185
>player: I roll to hop
>DM: in a tango?
>>
>>54674636
Ay. Same show but I was playing Neverwinter - they'd make a neato op adventuring party.
>>
>>54687630
Found the krogan
>>
>>54673019
>Pyre
>Drifters

This could have some potential, gotta be said
>>
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure meets Boku no Hero Academia

...i already played that, it was called Speedwagon Academy.
>>
>>54709768
Wait, I literally just played Borderlands earlier.

Fast forward BNHA +1000 years. Certain Quirks show up about 6 times in a generation, and one of them is being abused by their father, a serious villain who uses sweet-talk and money to keep bad press off of him and appear as a hero.

The only people who can stop him are a ragtag group of outcast villains who decide that this guy is giving them a bad name.

now im trying to figure out what everyone's quirks are
>>
>>54673019
Horizon zero dawn + Game of thrones

could be cool
>>
>>54673019

>Diablo III
>House

I guess...a game about a doctor who tries to heal wounds made by deamons and other beasts...

There is potential, but is litttle.
>>
>War Thunder
>Konosuba
Sounds fun, derpy fantasy set in WWII with tanks. Kazuma and the gang drive a shitty tank and try to take down the demon king (hitler).
>>
>>54673019
>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:Stardust Crusaders
>Monster Hunter 4

Deviljhojo learns to use his stand Star Pickle, and seeks to defeat the nefarious BrachyDIO.
FUND IT.
>>
File: Cid-with-Venat.png (237KB, 512x340px) Image search: [Google]
Cid-with-Venat.png
237KB, 512x340px
>>54673019
>Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age

>Jojos Bizarre Adventure Part 4

Does it change at all?
>>
> Dawn of War:Dark Crusade
> Game of Thrones

It would be more interesting than the current season.
Thread posts: 283
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.