[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freddy is coming. Can your party survive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Freddy_Krueger.jpg (18KB, 294x391px) Image search: [Google]
Freddy_Krueger.jpg
18KB, 294x391px
Freddy is coming. Can your party survive?
>>
File: hopping-bunny_o_gifsoup-com.gif (905KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hopping-bunny_o_gifsoup-com.gif
905KB, 320x240px
>>54671303
>Party is literal Bunnies in B&B campaign.
The phrase "Shooting Fish in a Barrel" comes to mind.
>>
One member of my party is a celestial who doesn't sleep. The rest of us... who knows. If it were my secondary game party, where my character wields a dude as a weapon, then very likely.
>>
>>54671370
I suppose my character could get a phylactery that allowed him to not have to sleep... if he had the money for it. The other characters could do likewise. I don't think the lich needs to sleep either. The dragon might be the only one who has trouble since other than his physical strength, he doesn't have a lot going for him and doesn't have the money for a no-sleep phylactery. Then again, all we would have to do is tell our employers (a megacorp that I'm pretty sure is run by Satan) about him, and he would probably disappear somehow. Shipco is kind of terrifying like that...
>>
>>54671303
Well, considering the party is epic tier, and has spent a good third of the campaign dealing with fey lords of the dream realm, so they might actually be okay. He'd probably be a powerful epic-level solo with some heavy terrain-control gimmicks relative to an epic level 4e party that's already familiar with dream-fights
>>
>>54671303
Some of them, at least. Warforged don't sleep and all that.
>>
I dare say the elf is fine.

From what I recall of the Nightmare movies being a jock tends to be pretty bad for you, so I'm guessing the fighter's in trouble.

I'm specced for punching wizards so how fucked I am probably depends on if his supernatural abilities mimic arcane abilities and I get my buffs or not.
>>
>>54671303
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGQQfE9NI-A
>>
>>54671303
My character can't properly sleep, he just sort of stares at the ceiling for a few hours each night. The rest of the party is proper fucked, except maybe the Minotaur who doesn't have high enough INT to have nightmares.
>>
>>54671303
>Playing a Hunter the Vigil Game
>Specifically, the Merrick Institute

Freddy better get ready for an ass beating.

Assuming the fuckups that compose my party can stick to a plan, use tactics let other people shine at their expertise, and think things through, then it should be an easy enough win.

So yeah, we're fucked.
>>
>>54671303
>playing wheel of time RPG set post-series
>character is a dreamwalking male channeler
>another character is a wolfbrother
>yet another character has a ter'angreal for dreamwalking
We'll just 3v1 the fucker.
>>
>All elf party
Sure feels nice being the superior race
>>
>>54671303
My character is a Demon from nWoD, so probably, if she has access to her true form and not just her human Cover. Can't really offer Freddy what he wants (fear) either way, though, since Demons in nWoD betray no unwanted emotions (and feel very little to begin with). Rest of the party (several mortals and vamps), probably not as well.
>>
>>54672458
He would have won had he not ran up close like a total autist.
>>
>>54671303
my character's iron skin artifact has enough cutting resistance to stop heavy-duty cutting implements. Should be fine
>>
>>54671303
>Playing Don't Rest Your Head

So... would he be able to manifest in the Mad City?
>>
File: Erebus.png (2MB, 958x1352px) Image search: [Google]
Erebus.png
2MB, 958x1352px
>>54671303
>Messing with anybody in my party in their dreams
>when the level 14 Warlock has full Elan with Erebus.
>And the warlock knows the Dream Magic Subpath
Freddy gets beaten at his own game, is what happens here.
Gnosis 45, btw, is Lesser God-level supernatural presence.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.