[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Lord Speech

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 69

Post Speeches of Dark Lord trying to justify their evil actions

>I never asked for this crown. Gold is cold and heavy on the head, but so long as I am the king, I have a duty … If I must sacrifice one child to the flames to save a million from the dark... Sacrifice... is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice.
>>
File: 1501249465817-1.jpg (189KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501249465817-1.jpg
189KB, 800x600px
>>54669572
>What has Renly ever done to earn a throne? He sits in council and jests with Littlefinger, and at tourneys he dons his splendid suit of armor and allows himself to be knocked off his horse by a better man. That is the sum of my brother Renly, who thinks he ought to be king

The man is willing to go as far as to slay his own kin for ambition.
>>
File: c4aabb6e5e038f17b591e66ef399c9bf.jpg (623KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
c4aabb6e5e038f17b591e66ef399c9bf.jpg
623KB, 1920x1080px
>In times long past your kind - your Men, your Elves, your Dwarfs, you folks of supposed honour and virtue - slew my people wholesale. We were your masters, benign, and an eternal empire was at our command, one in which you could have played a part. You slew us to the last, but one. Is it not fitting, then, that blood beget blood? I shall see to it with my expiring breath, that all your artifacts and icons and ideas are ash to a hot breeze, and your lives forfeit to my rightful judgment. Blood shall beget blood.
>>
>>54670196
Noce
>>
>>54669572
>Nigga, do you have ANY IDEA how fly I'd look with the Worldsphere in mah bitchin crown? Get yo punk ass outta my sight!
>>
>>54669572
>Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Tolkien, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Lord of the Rings had a very medieval philosophy: that if the king was a good man, the land would prosper. We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Tolkien can say that Aragorn became king and reigned for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But Tolkien doesn’t ask the question: What was Aragorn’s tax policy? Did he maintain a standing army? What did he do in times of flood and famine? And what about all these orcs? By the end of the war, Sauron is gone but all of the orcs aren’t gone – they’re in the mountains. Did Aragorn pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?
>>
File: The Great Bearded Glacier.jpg (31KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
The Great Bearded Glacier.jpg
31KB, 620x413px
>Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Tolkien, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Lord of the Rings had a very medieval philosophy: that if the king was a good man, the land would prosper. We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Tolkien can say that Aragorn became king and reigned for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But Tolkien doesn’t ask the question: What was Aragorn’s tax policy? Did he maintain a standing army? What did he do in times of flood and famine? And what about all these orcs? By the end of the war, Sauron is gone but all of the orcs aren’t gone – they’re in the mountains. Did Aragorn pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?
>>
>>54669572
this one's a favorite of mine, no idea if it's originally from something though or just something an anon came up with;

>I have told this to few people, gentlemen, and I suspect I never will again, but one day when I was a young boy on holiday I was walking along the bank of a stream when I saw a mother otter with her cubs.

>A very endearing sight, I’m sure you will agree, and even as I watched, the mother otter dived into the water and came up with a plump salmon, which she subdued and dragged on to a half-submerged log.

>As she ate it, while of course it was still alive, the body split and I remember to this day the sweet pinkness of its roes as they spilled out, much to the delight of the baby otters who scrambled over themselves to feed on the delicacy.

>One of nature’s wonders, gentlemen: mother and children dining upon mother and children. And that’s when I first learned about evil. It is built into the very nature of the universe. Every world spins in pain.

>If there is any kind of supreme being, I told myself, it is up to all of us to become his moral superior.
>>
>>54669572
>"Why?" Ha! Ha ha ha! "Why?" That is such a useless question! You ask me why I destroy what you love? You might as well ask the sun why it rises, or the rain why it falls! I am no different from sun or rain! It is impossible for me to be anything other than what I am!
>>
File: 1501725495697.png (56KB, 348x255px) Image search: [Google]
1501725495697.png
56KB, 348x255px
>>54671358
Is this one of those speeches about how he's a force of nature?
>>
>>54669937
By literally any right he had more claim than Renly. Kinslaying is abhorrent but Renly should have stood down.
>>
>>54671358
you could be a bit more subtle
>>
>>54671230
That is a quote from Lord Vetinari from Pratchetts Discworld. I believe its from Going Postal, if any anon can confirm that?
>>
>>54671358
> No. You're meat, just like me. Time to bleed.
>>
>>54671230
>anthrophomorphizing creatures that couldn't even pass the mirror test
>Fish
>'pain'

People are fucking retarded. Fish are fucking DUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMB. Chickens dumb.
>>
Ay, that I had not done a thousand more.
Even now I curse the day--and yet, I think,
Few come within the compass of my curse,--
Wherein I did not some notorious ill,
As kill a man, or else devise his death,
Ravish a maid, or plot the way to do it,
Accuse some innocent and forswear myself,
Set deadly enmity between two friends,
Make poor men's cattle break their necks;
Set fire on barns and hay-stacks in the night,
And bid the owners quench them with their tears.
Oft have I digg'd up dead men from their graves,
And set them upright at their dear friends' doors,
Even when their sorrows almost were forgot;
And on their skins, as on the bark of trees,
Have with my knife carved in Roman letters,
'Let not your sorrow die, though I am dead.'
Tut, I have done a thousand dreadful things
As willingly as one would kill a fly,
And nothing grieves me heartily indeed
But that I cannot do ten thousand more.
To live and burn in everlasting fire
So I might have your company in hell,
But to torment you with my bitter tongue!
>>
File: Cfu7NHiXIAAoM92[1].jpg (105KB, 600x491px) Image search: [Google]
Cfu7NHiXIAAoM92[1].jpg
105KB, 600x491px
>>
File: 823[1].jpg (187KB, 600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
823[1].jpg
187KB, 600x1024px
>>
>If I shouldn't do it then why can't anyone stop me?
>>
>You are inferior. I have proven this time and again. It is beyond even me to understand how this simple fact is so complicated for you. You do not deserve to live so I will kill you.
>>
File: Necromancer.jpg (49KB, 400x686px) Image search: [Google]
Necromancer.jpg
49KB, 400x686px
>>54669572
"No, I will not justify myself to you. It is fruitless."

"One man's bible is another man's Mein Kampf. What is sacred to one man is profane to another. How then, could I ever expect a speech to make you see what I see?"

"You want to know what I see?"

"I see religions that tell young girls that their sacred areas must be sawed into so that they won't be tempted to sin, done without numbing and to show pain from the violation is disgraceful."

"I have seen men of a light shade of skin justify the beating down of darker shades to suppress further criminal acts done by darker shades who justify said criminal acts as uprising against the lighter shades beating them down, and any attempt to make peace seen as weakness."

"I have watched single mothers work two jobs and have their homes taken away by men who have never worked as hard as they have in their lives."

"I do what I have done- the continents burned, the institutions destroyed, the governments toppled because I do not see rulers. I do not see orders. I see cancers sucking the life out of those they say they protect, and I cannot stand by any longer."

"If you stand against me, I will kill you. But I will not hate you, for it takes courage to stand."

"But if you retreat from here... if you take that coward's path called neutrality... I will see to it you never rest. You will never know peace. Strife and misery will follow you. The land you call home will be a barren no man's land. I respect my opponents. I do not respect cowards."

"Now."

"Choose."

"Stand by me and we fight together. Stand against me, and we fight against. But for the love of whatever power or faith gets you out of bed in the morning, CHOOSE!"
>>
File: stannis baratheon.jpg (494KB, 684x1048px) Image search: [Google]
stannis baratheon.jpg
494KB, 684x1048px
>>54669937
You may want to add Oathbreaker and Traitor.

>It was the hardest choice I ever made. My brother or my king? Blood or honor? Aerys ruled by right of all the laws in Westeros. Everyone knew the price of defiance. But there are deeper, older laws. The younger brother bows before the elder and I followed Robert.

When will he pay for his crimes?
>>
>>54671640
Unseen Academicals.
>>
File: Cauldur.jpg (127KB, 788x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cauldur.jpg
127KB, 788x1000px
>Because the people have gone soft. Thanks to you - adventurers, heroes, icons - the common folk have grown sleepy and complacent, even with doom on their doorstep. You and I both know you can't save all of them from what's coming. So I'm going to help them save themselves.
>When desperation overtakes them, when they truly believe I'm going to kill them like a dog in the street, then they'll become great. I'm going to give everyone the chance only men like us have had; the chance to take back our lives.
>You think you're making them stronger by solving their problems for them? You think you can be their Mommy and Daddy forever? Everyone has to grow up sometime.
>>
For my campaign?
>I just want my brother back
He's a very sad, terrible old man
>>
"It'd be amusing if not for the tragic irony. You seek to defeat me so that man may be free from my tyranny, when I seek to free man from tyranny of fear, of powerlessness. You've done much damage to my cause, but no matter. It shall end here."
>>
This song will always be the best villain speech.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUXjWeWuVSk
>>
File: mfw it was tuesday.jpg (98KB, 1261x684px) Image search: [Google]
mfw it was tuesday.jpg
98KB, 1261x684px
>You still refuse to ACCEPT my God-hood? Keep your own God! In fact, this might be a good time to pray to Him. For I beheld Satan as he fell FROM HEAVEN! LIKE LIGHTNING!
>>
>Do I so offend you, my lady? You wandered from one place to the next for hundreds of years, always in fear of the jealous warm. Like all un-dead, you were outcast on the face of the earth. Was this not injustice? Harried by inferiors, we were denied the succour of church and the protection of law. You and I, we have both lost girls that we have loved, to peasants with sharpened spikes and silver sickles. I am named Tepes, and yet it was not Dracula who pierced the heart of Carmilla Karnstein, nor that of Lucy Westenra. My dark kiss brings life, eternal and sweet; it is the silver knives that bring cold death, empty and endless. The dark nights are ended and we are raised to our rightful estate. This have I done for the good of all who are nosferatu. None need hide his nature among the warm, none need suffer the brain fever of the red thirst. Daughter-in-darkness of Chandagnac, you share in this; and yet you have no love for Dracula. Is this not sad? Is this not the attitude of a shallow and ungrateful woman?
>Were you not alone, Genevieve Dieudonne? And are you not among friends now? Among equals?
>>
"What i did. I did in the name of peace."

You rather want all these tribes and kingdoms free and infighting? To continue the quarrel over some clay or obscure gods?

I brought ORDER to them. I was cruel because i wanted our children to grow up ,learning true PEACE! I don't care if they hate my now. I did it for everyone's future!

Without me, Mankind would destroy itself!
>>
>lords having to justify themselves

They are bad at tyranny then.
>>
>"I have stood knee deep in mud and bone and filled my lungs with mustard gas. I have seen two brothers fall. I have lain with holy wars and copulated with the autumnal fallout. I have dug trenches for the refugees; I have murdered dissidents where the ground never thaws and starved the masses into faith. A child's shadow burnt into the brickwork. A house of skulls in the jungle. The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century! They will eat them Mandus, they will make pigs of you all and they will bury their snouts into your ribs and they will eat your hearts!"
>>
>>54669572

I'm all that stands between you and the pitchforks.
>>
File: StatueByKevinFrancisGray.jpg (82KB, 485x700px) Image search: [Google]
StatueByKevinFrancisGray.jpg
82KB, 485x700px
>>54669572
>you know Heroes...I'm not sure anymore. A woman always keeps her word, till death do her part. So whether or not what I do is right, I have appearances to keep up. Think of all those under me, I shall not let them down.
>>
>>54669572
My Dark Lord's speech was actually delivered before he was a Dark Lord, although he had become one by the end of it.

>“Once, when I was travelling along the coast of the southern ocean,” he said, “I came across a small town that made its living on fishing. Next to this village was a beach, naturally enough – and on that beach was a great whale, that had stranded itself on the shore, trapped. The villagers were struggling mightily to keep the whale wet, and alive. They were trying to drag the whale back into the water, so that it could swim away.

>“I helped, of course, lending my magic where I could. And after six or seven hours, we finally got the whale into the water.

>“However, less than an hour later, the whale beached itself again. This time, being more experienced with the matter, we were able to get it into the water much faster – but it promptly beached itself a third time. We couldn’t understand it. Finally, we examined the whale in detail, and here is where I found its problem. Its flippers and tail were all paralyzed. How, I do not know, but the whale could barely swim or stay afloat. If left in water too deep, it would sink beneath the waves and drown. The whale beached itself, therefore, to keep breathing – even though its great weight meant that, on land, it would suffocate. It would merely take longer to die. But faced with the choice of drowning in minutes or suffocating for hours, the whale chose to suffocate. Because it would live longer.”

>“The lesson I learned that day was this – that it is only natural for a living creature to do everything in its power to stay alive for as long as possible. The will to live is the strongest of all instincts.

(cont'd)
>>
>Oh fuck, my bad, I didn't realize. I won't do it ever again, I promise, so just leave me be, alright?
>>
File: Lich_Bar_Khan.jpg (75KB, 700x499px) Image search: [Google]
Lich_Bar_Khan.jpg
75KB, 700x499px
>>54674721
>>“As you know, your majesty – I am a necromancer. And while on the mainland, such magics are considered base and horrifying, here, you have granted me a place to learn, to study, to perfect my magic. Because in your wisdom, your majesty, you know that all knowledge must be pursued.

>“Life is strength. This is not to be contested, it seems logical enough – you live, you affect your world. To grow old and sickly, to wither, and to die…death is a weakness. One that I have long sought to transcend. And your majesty, I am proud to announce that I have found a way. Immortality. Your majesty, I have found a way. I am going to live forever.”

(“Wonderful!” The king exclaimed. “With your knowledge…we can last forever, too!” He looked to his family. “Us…and every citizen of the city. The richest and most learned city in the world for all eternity! This is a great gift you have granted us!”)

>“...No. Optatio.”

(What happened next was a wave of dark magic that killed off 10,000 beings in a single instant, turning the city and its countryside into a graveyard from which he could raise an undead army. All of this was Step 1 of his plan)
>>
Where were your pretty words when all the chivalry of the east came pouring through my little valley and pounded my whole world into the mud ? It is strange, I think, that you would name it an affront to justice when a district that grew fat sucking your blood burns, but sit silent when the province that puts food in your belly faces the torch. Strange indeed that you would call the hanging of an arrogant princeling the foulest murder and shrug at sight of 97 children swaying in the air.

You call it war like that word changes the smell of the blood, but hear this: I have a horse and a flag and I have as much right to declare war upon the whole world as a lord with a hundred thousand knights at their back. So raise your banner against me, emperor, and we'll see whose is still flying come the end!
>>
File: intheendirealised.jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
intheendirealised.jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
>"Standing here, I realized you were just like me, trying to make history. But who's to judge the right from wrong? When your guard is down I think we'll both agree; violence breeds violence. But in the end, it has to be this way.
>"I've carved my own path, and you've followed your wrath, but maybe we're both the same. The world has turned and so many have burned... But nobody is to blame. Staring across this barren wasted land I feel new life will be born beneath the blood stained sand."
>>
>>54672110
>What makes a man turn neutral: the post
>>
Most of these are pretty bad.
>>
File: 1501329603337.jpg (7KB, 296x201px) Image search: [Google]
1501329603337.jpg
7KB, 296x201px
>>54675053
>>
>>54672110
wow, that's awful. If you were any more on the nose you'd be driving it to the back of my skull

>>54674721
this however is pretty good until part 2 since it doesn't really explain what does his anecdote has to do with him killing the city off to make an undead army. Maybe I'm missing some context
>>
>>54669572

>Justify? JUSTIFY?! I am your king! I don't have to answer to you! I answer to no one but GOD himself! and he will embrace me when my time comes!
>>
>>54669937
I wouldn't include Stannis in this thread, because he is literally the only contender in the war who wants what's best for the Seven Kingdoms and the only one with a legit claim to any power in Westeros's customs.

Joffrey's a whiny little cunt with a sense of entitlement as large the Westeros, Robb is doing what he feels is best just for the North, Balon's a scrub who likes to play pirate, and Renly is nakedly in it for the power and glory.

Renly made his decision to pit his ambition against his brother's sense of justice and duty, and Stannis replied in the only way left open to him. Villainize Stannis if you must, but just remember he's the only one actively working to keep things from going tits up.
>>
>>54670984
Bonus point for the white Rapper being the BBEG.
>>
File: b683f7509ec792c3e481ead332940cdc.jpg (374KB, 1300x1950px) Image search: [Google]
b683f7509ec792c3e481ead332940cdc.jpg
374KB, 1300x1950px
>>54669572
>People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.
>>
>>54675465
> since it doesn't really explain what does his anecdote has to do with him killing the city off to make an undead army.

Well, like I said, it was step 1 of his overall plan. However, he does state his reason quite clearly in part one.

> it is only natural for a living creature to do everything in its power to stay alive for as long as possible. The will to live is the strongest of all instincts.

Much later in the story, one of the hero-characters finally called him out on what he did, pointing on that he's not the first monster to chase after immortality that she's fought; he's not even the first to achieve it. He's just the only one that has never had any goals *beyond* that. For all his power and posturing, his reasons for committing atrocities, his whole aspiration, is just so SMALL.

He takes exception to that.
>>
>>54669572
>Normally, I'd give you a chance to grovel and beg for your lives, but today I'm just too busy. (To minions.) Kill them.
Justification, especially to the PCs, is lame. A TRUE dark lord doesn't care what those peons think.
>>
Power isn't free. The throne of the ruler has to be painted with the blood of the meek. Pelor THE SHINING a.k.a. "god of the sun" is not your friend, he is an hypocrite and probably a puppet to some other overdeity as well. Darkness and ambition not light and humbleness ok. Praise me.
>>
>>54669572
BECAUSE ME AM STRONGEST!

YUUUAAARGH!!!!
>>
>>54671200
>Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?
Why is he talking shit about Tolkien if he never actually read it?
>>
File: putin-crimea-speech[1].jpg (28KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
putin-crimea-speech[1].jpg
28KB, 580x386px
>>54669572
>The people of Crimea thus decided to put the question in firm and uncompromising form, with no grey areas. The referendum was fair and transparent, and the people of Crimea clearly and convincingly expressed their will and stated that they want to be with Russia.

>The most recent public opinion surveys conducted here in Russia show that 95 percent of people think that Russia should protect the interests of Russians and members of other ethnic groups living in Crimea – 95 percent of our citizens. More than 83 percent think that Russia should do this even if it will complicate our relations with some other countries. A total of 86 percent of our people see Crimea as still being Russian territory and part of our country’s lands. And one particularly important figure, which corresponds exactly with the result in Crimea’s referendum: almost 92 percent of our people support Crimea’s reunification with Russia.

>Thus we see that the overwhelming majority of people in Crimea and the absolute majority of the Russian Federation’s people support the reunification of the Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol with Russia.

>Now this is a matter for Russia’s own political decision, and any decision here can be based only on the people’s will, because the people is the ultimate source of all authority.

>Members of the Federation Council, deputies of the State Duma, citizens of Russia, residents of Crimea and Sevastopol, today, in accordance with the people’s will, I submit to the Federal Assembly a request to consider a Constitutional Law on the creation of two new constituent entities within the Russian Federation: the Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol, and to ratify the treaty on admitting to the Russian Federation Crimea and Sevastopol, which is already ready for signing. I stand assured of your support.
>>
>>54674721
>Oh, interesting, let's see where this goes
>>54674760
>Edgy necromancer villain seeking to avoid death number #1331

Oh well.
>>
"Faithful... enlightened... ambitious... brethren.

In but a single decade, a few mere swipes of the pendulum, we have gathered a sacrifice to Khorne that will be made legend.

Though it was a simpler, weaker voice that illuminated me during my centuries upon the Judgement of Carrion...

...it was Khorne's messenger who showed me the true path of freedom from our pathetic corpse-Emperor.

And what is this path? This meaning, this purpose to which we gather the skulls of our foes?

It is nothing. There is no meaning, no purpose. We murder. We kill. It is mindless savagery, this UNIVERSE IS MINDLESS!

In mere hours, billions will die. Innocent! Guilty! Strong and weak! Honest and deceitful! ALL of them!

They will scream, they will burn, and for no purpose but that mighty Khorne may revel in their bloodshed!

And united in this void of purpose, fear, or duty... we shall at long last be free!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! LET THE GALAXY BURN!"
>>
>>54676193
the voice acting is what really makes this
>>
Your God doesn't care, none of them do. Each person you helped, each town you burned, it was on the jest of the Gods. From the start I followed you not for your help, or your virtues, I followed because you were easily led astray. Now you can say goodbye to your Gods, for I shall be melting down their thrones.
>>
>>54669572
>>54669937
>>54672443
>>54675597
>"You're bold enough to be a Stark. Yes, I should have come sooner. If not for my Hand, I might not have come at all. Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne." Stannis pointed north. "There is where I'll find the foe that I was born to fight."
Stannis is the best King Westeros could ask for.
>>
File: 361323-b4c05-300.jpg (14KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
361323-b4c05-300.jpg
14KB, 300x240px
>>54669572
>It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the thousands! Look at me! I am sublime! I am the true face of evil! *dies*
>>
>>54669572
Action is justified by itself, not by words. Make the reasons visible through the whole campaign, secret plot twists done when it's already too late are poor mans storytelling.
>>
>>54669572
Best Dark Lord ultimatum coming through
https://youtu.be/Cy5NNU4L2ks
>>
>>54669572
>Fuck y'all niggas wanna do?
>>
>>54675597
Tyrell swords will make me king. Rowan and Tarly and Caron will make me king, with axe and mace and warhammer. Tarth arrows and Penrose lances, Fossoway, Cuy, Mullendore, Estermont, Selmy, Hightower, Oakheart, Crane, Caswell, Blackbar, Morrigen, Beesbury, Shermer, Dunn, Footly . . . even House Florent, your own wife’s brothers and uncles, they will make me king. All the chivalry of the south rides with me, and that is the least part of my power. My foot is coming behind, a hundred thousand swords and spears and pikes. And you will destroy me? With what, pray? That paltry rabble I see there huddled under the castle walls? I’ll call them five thousand and be generous, codfish lords and onion knights and sellswords. Half of them are like to come over to me before the battle starts. You have fewer than four hundred horse, my scouts tell me-freeriders in boiled leather who will not stand an instant against armored lances. I do not care how seasoned a warrior you think you are, Stannis, that host of yours won’t survive the first charge of my vanguard
>>
File: Capture.png (498KB, 1347x658px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
498KB, 1347x658px
>>54669572
>Horrors from beyond the veil of time and space are coming to eat us so shut up.
>>
>>54677721
Shadow>>>Rainbow, faggot!
>>
>>54672110
t.commie
>>
File: tumblr_nzm77bsn9i1ukmz0do1_1280.jpg (150KB, 1280x1331px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzm77bsn9i1ukmz0do1_1280.jpg
150KB, 1280x1331px
Oh.......I don't get.........many visitors......

...I know you're here because of what I did. But you have to...understand...

.........if you could be a god, what would you like to be the god of?

>

.........I didn't get to choose what I was the god of. I wanted to be the god...of colors......bright, beautiful colors.

....There's not many....colors down here. But I see them....shimmering, so faintly, far above where I just can't reach. The fog and the smoke....obscures them, though......I don't think I've ever....really seen what they look like. Even your armor and weapons....should be shining...irridescent, even...but it doesn't happen down here.

You know...and I know...that I cannot leave this place. I am bound to it, and am a part of it......but...I just wanted to see true, vivid color so badly. I coveted them....I admit.

So I took the colors from the realm of my brother...and my sister...but as I'm bound to my plane, so are they to theirs, and...they...did not survive. The colors were dulled.....before they even arrived.

......I know that made lots of people very upset.

Your realm is...different...your realm is material and real....the colors...are real...you can touch them........feel them.....their softness and warmth....their sting and pain...

... . .. . . . .. . i want to feel them too.. .. I want....to feel... . . . ... . something
>>
>No, you wouldn't understand
>>
Justifications? We want what is yours and have the means to take it.

What more is there?
>>
>>54674792
What is this from anon?
>>
File: received_10209573607834307.jpg (18KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
received_10209573607834307.jpg
18KB, 400x366px
>this thread in a nutshell
>>
>>54678043
What is this from anon?
>>
>>54679212

I wrote it. It's spoken by the god of depression and grief.
>>
>>54671200
>Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles

No matter where you are and what you are you still look like a retard when you talk about shit you dont know about.
So in short, try to keep your yap shut about things you dont know a lot about.
>>
>>54679099

My setting notes for a campaign I hope to run soonish. Err, typed from memory based on the version that's in them back home anyway.

It's the speech the main villain gave during parley the first time military forces were mustered against his little band of outlaws, rather than watchmen and bounty hunters being sent to make arrests.The scribe on hand dutifully recorded the words, and then of the battle wrote "when smartly pressed by men of proper imperial stock, the bandits were smashed and scattered to the winds, never to trouble loyal hearts again."
>>
File: 1315001551917.jpg (108KB, 512x372px) Image search: [Google]
1315001551917.jpg
108KB, 512x372px
>>54675930
>>54679763

There's always at least one, every time that quote gets posted.
>>
>>54671701
classic
>>
>>54672110
I smell Nietzche
>>
>>54671676
Sharks are pretty clever. Like dog-level.
>>
Bit surprised this one hasn't been posted yet.

>
> My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world.
> And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes.
> No matter when it came, the wind carried the same thing...

> Death.

>
> But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin.

> I coveted that wind, I suppose.
>>
>I was a being from beyond, and your kind stopped me countless times. You killed my physical form time and time again, but never understood the node to my higher conscience was the Sword, not the Flesh. You were always brave, but never wise.
>Your kind locked the Sword in fear until someone intrigued the idea of breaking it; and my struggle for victory became a struggle for survival. To reclaim safety I ate the Fruit of Power, but in becoming truly immortal I learned how your reality breeds this fierce lie you call Life. I was, and still am, alive just like you are.
>Now only a Shard remains, but as Life likes to express itself through paradox, the smallest piece of me fights with a strength I never knew in times of wholeness.
>I stand among the ruins of the highest form of life you were able to conceive, and I learned from you. I learned how Life is a terrible entity that I underestimated. You live through sin, indulge the many faces of it, and breed out of struggle and violence.
>Here I am, and I have learned your sacraments. I am now the incarnation of your Sin. I am Life itself, its grand propagation. In killing me, you deny yourself. And I will tell you this: you won't be able to lie to yourself forever.
>I ALWAYS come back.
>>
Woah woah woah
I'm not a dark lord. I've done nothing overtly evil.
Everything I've done has been completely legal and , at the very most, morally grey.
Yes I do make the laws, but they are for the good of the people.
I only want what's best for the people, and what's best for them is to listen to me.
Yes, some people have perished along the way, but you can't say that no Empire is built without blood. Those good men and women gave their lives for their country. We should honor their sacrifices and push ever onward.
So, what I need from you is your cooperation to help me make this the greatest Empire the world has ever seen. Your name will be legend. Please help me.
>>
>>54671200
>people with this line of thinking

Not only have they not read the Silmarillion, they also don't understand that the orcs do the things they do because Sauron is working his magic to dominate them

Thats why they dispersed when he got cast out of his eye form.
Read the material jesus
>>
File: Lich.jpg (170KB, 1024x1437px) Image search: [Google]
Lich.jpg
170KB, 1024x1437px
>My people are dumb, they are brutes without goals other than mere survival.
>Everyday i studied and slowly i became pariah, not even goblins would respect me. But never did I hold a grudge agaisnt us. I knew it was only in our nature...
>That is why i plan to change this nature. You have seen the strength of my people and I will give them a future of power, strength and dominion over all who have beset us for millenia.
>My experiments are but the beggining of what we, the goblinoids will become. I have already become a paragon of greatness, and soon the hundreds of thousands of my people will reach their potential and become rightful rulers of your vile, disgusting civilisation!
>>
>>54682024
>Read the material jesus
Pot, meet kettle. If you bothered to read the material, you'd know that statements like
>Thats why they dispersed when he got cast out of his eye form.
Refer to stuff PJ invented.
>>
>>54672110

COMMUNISM DETECTED
>>
File: 1489238361401.png (430KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489238361401.png
430KB, 800x500px
>>
>>54674943
Top tier soundtrack, that was
>>
>When the neighboring halfling hamlet sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending halflings with lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us.

>They're bringing drugs.
>They're bringing crime.
>They're rapists.

>And some, I assume, are good halflings.
>>
File: 1477355842964.jpg (151KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477355842964.jpg
151KB, 1024x1024px
>I'm tired adventurers, so very tired.
>tired of the whingeing and moaning
>its but a stain on the world
>what if the dirt was gone
>maybe then i could sleep, and maybe i won't be tired
>>
>>54670196
Who?
>>
The Lord of Dark spoke. His voice was more formal, now; not calm, but steady. "All the preliminaries are in place, wielder of the Sword of Good. There remains only your Choice between Good and Bad." The Lord of Dark's eyes grew intent. "Hirou, completing the Spell of Ultimate Power requires the sacrifice of a wizard of the highest degree, and also I have a use for the Sword of Good. In the name of all the darkness that exists in the world, I request that you kill Dolf with the Sword of Good, and then give it to me."

There was a long pause.

"That's it?" Hirou said finally. The whole thing was so insane, after so much waiting and wondering, that he felt a crazy laughter rising up in his own throat. He swallowed it. "That's the awful temptation? That's the Choice? You think I'm going to choose Bad over Good because you asked politely?"

The Lord of Dark stared at Hirou as though he were the crazy one. "The Choice between Good and Bad," said the Lord of Dark in a slow, careful voice, as though explaining something to a child, "is not a matter of saying 'Good!' It is about deciding which is which."
>>
> Does the tiger explain himself to the sheep? Does he need to explain? The sheep understand well enough that Death has come to walk among them, to eat those it will and spare the rest only because he is not yet hungry. So too do men understand that they have met their master. I do not enslave men because it is right or proper, but because I CAN. The proof of which is that I HAVE!

> Strength needs no justification. It exists or it does not. I exist. Who here can say that I am not your superior? Who here can deny that Death has come to walk among you? Natural selection chose the fittest among men to become a new race. Evolution has set my foot upon your necks, and I will not take it off.

(Like any wanna-be Nietzche he gets his ass kicked a minute later)
>>
>>54671750
Best protagonist in battle shonen history
>>
File: FB_IMG_1501575554695.jpg (62KB, 818x503px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501575554695.jpg
62KB, 818x503px
>>54669572
>>54669937
>Stannis
>Evil
Get out of my sight. If all the neets on 4chan had but one neck.
>>
>>54669572
>In my defense, the old bitch queen was a right turn.
>It's better this way, innit?
>>
File: 010[1].jpg (330KB, 869x1254px) Image search: [Google]
010[1].jpg
330KB, 869x1254px
>>54669572
>I do not know myself. I do not even know how I was born. But as long as I have existed, I have always been me.
>The only thing I had was a hatred for men. That and nothing more. I met others with their own hate and anger, and sensed that they belonged to me. That's when I knew what I would do.
>I would use these others I had just met, and eliminate the target of my baseless hatred. But that never happened, and now all I can feel is emptiness.
>I no longer would mind if I'm purified.
>>
>>54672110
>Preteen angst pretending to be mature: the post
Fucking summerposters, I fucking swear
>>
The party defeats the cruel and "evil" king by uniting the downtrodden. They defeat him and his armies and as he is dying:

>You will find it is not so easy to rule this place

The alliance, built by the NPCs fractures, and becomes a sectarian NotIraq.
>>
>>54674760
>Life is strength. This is not to be contested, it seems logical enough – you live, you affect your world.
Why would you pervert a perfectly good quote from Irenicus for your 3edgy5me necromancer bullshit? Anon, be better than this.
>>
Why, you say? Spite, mostly. Plain mean-spirited spite. The Council of 44's plan - they intend to take themselves and 4400 of their favored individuals and save them. A hundred handpicked elites per councilman. The rest all die. Neither I nor her are anywhere in that list. Me I can understand, I am a horrible person and don't deserve to be saved. But her? I was quite specific to the council, they'd add her to the list and I would betray whoever they wanted! Subvert the ADVENT project to only save those they deemed worthy! Ha ha ha ha, how do you put it? No honor among thieves, huh?
It's not the little miss's fault, she just happened to be born with the right genetics. She's the perfect spanner in the works.
If you want to save her, you're going to have to ruin the 44's plans. If you don't, or you fail, the little miss's brain will fry... and we will all die.

I've already won, kid. But if it makes you feel any better, you can shoot me in the head. You'll be doing me a favor really, bleeding out really, really sucks.
>>
>>54669572

>I thought I could get away with it.
>>
>>54669572
All of the problems that the human race faces can be boiled down into numbers. How strong are we compared to other nations? That can be quantified. How much food do we need to produce in order to feed the country? That can be quantified. What will it take to improve our infrastructure up to modern standards? That can also be quantified.

One problem that gets glossed over very frequently is that of Heaven. All of the different sects and divisions and heretical offshoots of the world will tell you that they can promise you a spot in heaven if you just join and tithe regularly. This is similarly a problem of numbers, that number being only one hundred and forty-four thousand. That is the number of vacancies in Heaven, the number that gets to leave Purgatory and enjoy eternal paradise when the world ends. The rest either are stranded there or get dumped into the lake of fire for all of eternity. In contrast, there has been an estimated 107 billion people who have lived on the earth at some point or another. You may not truly understand how massive a number that is. That is fifteen people for every living person. Nearly a thousand times the angels that have been created by the Lord.

One hundred and seven billion souls and increasing by the day, people who will experience eternal suffering just because they were not virtuous enough to be blessed to be with the Lord.

Well, only one hundred and five billion now, thanks to our work. My fellows and I thought long and hard about this problem, this massive disconnect between the available seats in Heaven and the people who wish to fill them. The Lord makes no mistakes, only decisions, and it fell to us how best to serve his will within the confines of those decisions. Eventually, after years of debate and scholarly research, we came to a conclusion that we did not agree on lightly. That for their own good, the souls of humanity must be destroyed, so that they do not suffer when the End comes.
>>
File: 15-1.jpg (154KB, 645x911px) Image search: [Google]
15-1.jpg
154KB, 645x911px
>>54671200
Dubs don't lie.
>>
>>54685974
>>54669572

Our Lord does test us in the harshest ways, to see a man of the cloth who dedicates his life to his congregation, or to see a woman sacrificing her life to save her child, and know that neither will reach God, because their faith and virtue pale in comparison to the saints and prophets of the past. To destroy the immortal soul that our Father has blessed us with is not something to do lightly, and my heart is heavy with the weight of the souls we have already ended.

To sin, even in the service of the Lord, is still a sin, and nothing we do can erase the fact that we have murdered these spirits. But if that is what is required of us, we will undertake our eternal punishment with contentment, knowing that we have saved countless others from the same. Isn't the most righteous act one can take to be martyred for the salvation of man, like Jesus was?

I tell you all this so that you can understand the magnitude of what we do. None of us will back down from our path because of how many stand to suffer needlessly if we do not succeed. I urge you, leave now and do not attempt to stop us in any way. Our mission is far too important to risk, and the lives of four people are nothing compared to what we've already done.
>>
File: Villain Archetypes.png (673KB, 1800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Villain Archetypes.png
673KB, 1800x1600px
I've got a stable of motivations that I've boiled down basically every villain into: of course, every villain is different in the particulars, but just as most everyone can fit into one of the broad D&D morality categories, even if they don't quite fit exactly, so too can they fit one of these.

There's also quite a bit of crossover, which is inevitable really. The thing is, people are fluid, whereas archetypes are by definition not so. IT does make it easier to design a villain if you have an archetype to fit her into though, even if preferably they arc over two or three.
>>
Can you feel it, your grace, closing in all around you? The Realm's justice has been awakened. The sins of the past have finally caught up to you. You will be called to account for all the atrocities you committed, the unspeakable horrors you have let loose upon the seven kingdoms, and the dark, ancient powers you have embraced. Though my soul was one of the first to be devoured by your evil, there are thousands more bound within this iron throne, and they cry out... for release. Look now to your defenses, your grace, for the champions of justice gather at your gates!

Let them come. R'hllor hungers!
>>
>>54686106
With this, I have just now realized that my BBEG is a mix of the Autocrat and the Egotist, leaning more toward the Egotist. Nicely done.
>>
>>54676057
> villain
>>
>"I am the last remnant of the old worlds. I fought hard for justice, defended those who couldn't defend themselves, and made the realm a better place for the next generation. But no, all of the good I had done, all of the sacrifices my closest friends made for me and everyone else, was as worthless as the mud. Once there was no more conflict, the gods did away with everything that mattered to me. Three realms I have seen destroyed because the 'stories' of the avatars of these gods ended. Somethings remain; people, artifacts, and previous avatars. Well, I am not letting another existence fall away because of our God's selfish desires. And if that means erasing their influence, their avatars, ALL OF YOU, from existence, then so be it. Prepare yourselves!"

This dark lord is supposed to be a fake old PC from a fabricated old campaign. The 'Gods' are the players. After erasing the PCs or 'avatars', Sudoku to stop all influence forever.
>>
>"All I wanted - all any of us wanted - was live out our lives without the Congregation crawling our asses. That's why we came out here. It's not Congressional Space, so who would give a fuck? And then someone, somewhere had the bright fucking idea to use our planets, our systems, as a dumping ground for your exiles. The next thing we know, we're having to contend with gutter shit merc groups, pirates, and slavers.

>"Yeah, we fought back, but at the end of the day, knowing that your friends and family could end up as a tally mark on some half-retarded lowlife takes its toll. You're damn right we started playing by their rules. It was the only way any of us could survive.

>"So a few fucking terrorists blew up a few embassies. That's nothing compared to what they put us all through. But instead of cleaning up their mess, they decide to start waging a proxy war because it's 'less contentious.' Now are systems are a fucking warzone, and we don't have the infrastructure to deal with that.

>"You might not be the masterminds behind this shitshow, but as far as I'm concerned, anyone on Congressional payroll might as well have been the one to sign the order. So yes, I'm going to kill you. I just hope you understand why, now."

Pic is the closest thing I could find that fit.
>>
>>54686906
>Renly to Stannis if Stannis had won

If only.
>>
File: 1501311304498.png (271KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1501311304498.png
271KB, 800x1160px
When you play the game of Touhous, you bomb or you die. There is no middle ground.
>>
>>54688535
>Not doing a bombless 1sc lunatic run
>>
>>54669572
It's not made-up, but Morgoth's speech to Hurin should be ranked up here.
>>
>Give up fuckfaces! No matter what you do my crack PR team will spin me to look like a sympathetic antihero. Something about how hard I worked for all this shit and self documentation or something, fuck I don't know.
>The point is I'm going to look cool and isn't that all that any of us ever wanted in the end: to look real cool?
>Now die, fuckfaces! Die and save my PR team some work!
>>
File: FreeCandy.jpg (60KB, 950x533px) Image search: [Google]
FreeCandy.jpg
60KB, 950x533px
Well if we're doing GoT related speeches justifying evil shit:

>You can hear a maester coming long before you see him, thanks to the jangling chain around his neck. It's meant to remind him of his servitude, like the collar of a dog. He can't remove it, even to sleep. Each link signifies mastery, or at least, what those withered old men in the Citadel consider mastery, of a different area of study. Gold for the study of sums and accounts, silver for healing, iron for war, black iron for ravenry. Lead for poisons, and valyrian steel for the... higher mysteries. Only one maester in a hundred forges such a link. Only one maester in a hundred has the sense the gods gave a goat...

>Though, I admit that no one has performed true magic in centuries. We sit in a room, mumbling over a candle of dragonglass, trying to make it catch fire. After a sleepless night we are supposed to admit failure. To win the link, we are supposed to lose our curiosity. I never did. In time, the Archmaesters decided that more links were useless to a man who wouldn't be chained by them. They took my chain and expelled me from the citadel. Their loss.
>>
File: Shutupgreg.gif (2MB, 505x296px) Image search: [Google]
Shutupgreg.gif
2MB, 505x296px
>>54688709

They study without learning, and proudly pass down the same knowledge that was passed down to them, with no addition. Perhaps such is to be expected, when one considers the kinds of men who become maesters. The youngest sons of noble families, dutiful and timid. Raised in the shadow of their older brothers. Or, bastards and peasant boys whose minds are easily satisfied by the knowledge of their next meal.

Beause bold men will not be chained. They dare to ask questions that the maesters fear to answer. They will look at a living man and ask, "How?" And they will look at the dead, and ask, "What if?"
>>
>>54672110

Oh look, it's the masturbation fantasies of the Amazing Atheist.
>>
>>54669572
>Oh please, everyone's always on about the children. I already tried leaving them alive, but all they do is grow up under my rule or dedicate their pathetic lives to revenge. Usually both. Really, killing them is a kindness. I can retract that kindness if you wish, but then who's the villain?
>>
File: alien raptor 1490526571745.jpg (524KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
alien raptor 1490526571745.jpg
524KB, 1280x851px
You hate us, human, don’t you? I don’t blame you. After what we’ve done to your people, hate is an understandable response. Counterproductive, but understandable. Our actions must seem brutal, and perhaps they are, but you should understand that there is more at stake here than just the fate of your species.

When the Firstborn came of age, we looked up and saw doom written in the stars. Not just for us, not just for the Empire, but for everyone. The Firstborn, the Ascended, the Meritorious, humanity, everyone. So we reached up and changed them, we twisted the stars themselves until they said what we wanted them to say.

But everything has a price, and defying fate itself is no exception. The survival of all life relies on us, and with those stakes in mind we will do anything to stave off the end. If it requires the subjugation of an entire people, then we will be conquerors. If it requires the suffering of an entire people, then we will be torturers. If it requires the death of an entire people, then we will be murderers.

We have done terrible things to your people, human, we have no illusions about that. And we will continue doing terrible things to your people if need be. We are not cruel, we will make this processes as comfortable as we can. But we will not fail. We cannot afford to fail.
>>
File: mfw benevolence fags.webm (569KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
mfw benevolence fags.webm
569KB, 480x400px
>>54669572
>Yes. Indeed, I admit I am an ambitious man. Our desires drive us, our hearts drive us forward. Uncontrolled, this leads to chaos. The current state of the land is a testament to this. I believe that we are capable of better. Desires can be controlled with strength, ruled with reason. Order can be restored. And now, I have a chance to realize this ambition.
>>
File: Atton Rand.png (2MB, 1048x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Atton Rand.png
2MB, 1048x1280px
>I'll tell you – all those Jedi at Malachor? They deserved it. Every last one of them Because Jedi lie. And they manipulate. And every act of charity or kindness they do, you can drag it out squirming into the light and see it for what it is. The galaxy doesn't need Jedi arrogance or Jedi hypocrisy anymore. At least the Sith are honest about what they're killing for. The Jedi are pacifists... except in times of war. They're teachers... except when it comes to telling their students the truth. And when they save you, it's only so you can suffer more."
>>
"Enjoy your triumph while you can, Dmitri. The next one won’t be as sweet. And the one after that even less so. Power is a pitiless beast. It’ll use you up. Even if you rule for one hundred years, eventually the world will move and consign you to history."
"Another tyrant in a long line of tyrants."

>Thanks for telling me, Vlad. It’ll make killing you all the better.
"No, it won’t. We’ve both killed enough to know that revenge is a pointless exercise. It changes nothing, won’t bringer her back. If anything it’ll just leave you emptier."
"They used to call ME a hero too, you know. And I believed them. But it’s a fleeting and ephemeral ideal. It won’t last. Neither will the devotion the people offer up to you."
>Maybe some of us are more likeable than others.
"Don’t you understand what’s happening here? I’m doing you a favour. I’m showing you how the Empire works."
"There’s an old saying: ‘he who pursues monsters may in the process become a monster himself.’ After all the things I’ve done, if there was any justice in this world, surely this next shot would kill me? If anyone deserves to die…"

"Look at me, boy! I’M WHAT HAPPENS TO HEROES!"
>>
>ctrl+f "handsome"
>no results
You're a savage! You're a maniac! YOU are a bandit and I AM THE GODDAMN HERO!
>>
File: 1499819175926.jpg (155KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499819175926.jpg
155KB, 800x900px
If the war is lost, then it is of no concern to me. If people perish in it, I still would not shed a single tear for them, because they do not deserve better.
Life does not forgive weakness.
I want war. To me all means will be right. My motto is not 'Don't, whatever you do, annoy the enemy.' My motto is 'Destroy him by all and any means.' I am the one who will wage the war! I have not come into this world to make men better, but to make use of their weaknesses.

In the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses in the primitive simplicity of their minds more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods
>>
>>54669572
>Why? Because I can!
>>
>>54669572
>Honestly? I just wanted power.
>>
>>54688699
This one I like, shadowrunny.

Also
>Guards! Intruders! Form up!
*unzips katana*

Dark Lords shouldn't justify themselves. Do you justify yourself to a squished mosquito or the sunburnt ant?
>>
File: 1448595104442.jpg (246KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1448595104442.jpg
246KB, 400x800px
>>54672110
>>
>It was just a prank bro!

Actual quote from a BBEG from my first 2e Unknown Armies campaign. He was the godwalker of the Fool who faked his own death and mystical trapped four people in an illusionary town, replacing their memories with a script of his own design.
What started as a murder mystery game eventually became a revenge thriller.
>>
File: aurelian_by_joazzz2-daty6qf.jpg (140KB, 904x884px) Image search: [Google]
aurelian_by_joazzz2-daty6qf.jpg
140KB, 904x884px
"All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth."
>>
File: 1501605137726.jpg (83KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501605137726.jpg
83KB, 400x800px
>>54669572
"sometimes, moving forward is the hardest thing to do"
>>
File: 1500995907120.png (134KB, 405x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500995907120.png
134KB, 405x600px
ITT
>>
>"Imagine it. A world where the Original Sin is corrected. Where the human race doesn't need to be broken. Where little boys and girls don't die in the streets, or get sold off to sick men who need the validation of power to get through the day. I'm going to fix it. I'm going to bring the world to Eden, whether it wants it or not. I'll throw the angel and his blazing sword out on the curb, smash the Serpent's head in with a rock, and throw open the gates to everyone. No one will ever suffer again. Everyone will be perfect. Sinless."

>"That's wrong. People need to find their way to live in the world. It's what gives the world meaning. You can't force everyone to go along with your idea of happiness - to strip away what makes them human. People need to earn that. They need to earn their better world for it to have meaning, for it to be real. People can do it. But only if we keep fighting that kind of injustice."

>"Is that really what you believe? You're young, so I understand that kind of naivete, but...I'm sorry. I don't really have that kind of faith any longer. Not in people, anyway."
>>
File: 1280184753100.jpg (126KB, 499x571px) Image search: [Google]
1280184753100.jpg
126KB, 499x571px
"I know what they say about me...down there. That I'm a traitor, a monster, that I dabbled in what no man should have a right to. And, when people such as yourself look to rouse the masses, that I am only just a man."

"But that's where you are wrong boy. I am God."

"I am God and I have always endeavored to be a benevolent one."

"My creations adored me, every one, with neither prompt nor prodding and sought to please me as well as their human masters."

"Oh my poor foolish children, would that I could have spared them from the painful truth, for ignorance is in itself a form of kindness. But they had to learn the same lesson that I was forced to so long ago."

"Man is crueler than even the most vengeful god."

"For what good is a slave that questions why he toils for his master? What need does a man have for a hammer that questions why it must strike the nail? What good is a soul to a tool?"

"I tried to stop it, to save my children who had done nothing wrong. But my cries fell on death ears among my fellow man and I watch as my children were slaughtered by the hundred at the hands of their ungrateful masters."

"So I did what any god would, I gave them the power to rise up and overtake their oppressors."

"Is that so wrong?"

"For a father to care for that which he has created? Are they not akin to the flesh of my flesh?"

"But it matters not now."

"You come to my tower talking of tyranny and injustice, but where as you, boy, before you see just a man, know that he looks back to you and sees not a hero."

"He just sees another nail that must be struck."
>>
File: 1482779031242.jpg (601KB, 2202x1879px) Image search: [Google]
1482779031242.jpg
601KB, 2202x1879px
>If my harem were to stand atop each others shoulders, I could climb, buttock and breast all the way to the moon
>Can you say the same hero?
>>
>>54669572
>>54669937
Stannis literally did nothing wrong.
>>
File: The Old One.png (1MB, 535x835px) Image search: [Google]
The Old One.png
1MB, 535x835px
>What right have you to declare that your singular life is more important than the many that your structure could support? With each of us that you have killed since you arrived, you have committed genocide upon a scale you cannot imagine.
>Each of you that has taken treatment against my kind has cleansed yourselves of civilizations, of cultures, arts, lives that will never be again to protect a single life, your own.
>We will break free of this world, we are The People and we will not be quarantined to die upon this sphere at your convenience
>>
>>54673077
pretty good in this context.
>>
But the other was gay,and gays have no rights of living,they have to be exterminated.Imagine a Gay-Emperor in 40k,he would look like Fulgrim
>>
File: 1490583654367.jpg (34KB, 875x287px) Image search: [Google]
1490583654367.jpg
34KB, 875x287px
>>54669572
>Post Speeches of Dark Lord trying to justify their evil actions
"I don't need to explain my reasons to you. I don't need to justify or endear myself to you. Sure, it might've been nice if you would've agreed with me, but we both know that you are an insufferable cunt with a JUSTICE boner, who refuses to accept that there is more to the world than your own viewpoint. You want to stop me? Then come at me".
>>
>>54672110
Fuck muzzies
Fuck niggers
Fuck whores
Fuck anarchists
Fuck commies
Fuck you
>>
>>54693414
Likes and upboats are inherently postcyberpunk as they are cult of personality associated with an identity/brand, while in cyberpunk the idea of anonymous discussion is core. Well, maybe more mass media web 2.0 postmodern than necessarily postcyberpunk.
>>
>>54698062
Fuck /pol/ and its weeping over the traitor-in-chief's failures.
>>
>Ahh, not so fast Morty. You heard your mom, we’ve got adventures to go on Morty. Just you and me, and sometimes your sister, and sometimes your mom, but NEVER your dad! You wanna know why Morty? Because he CROSSED me.
OK, take it easy, Rick! Th-that's dark.
>Oh it gets darker Morty... Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures. First thing that’s different, no more dad Morty. He threatened to turn me in to the government, so I made him and the government go away...
Ohhh fuck...
>I repla-burp-ced them both as the defacto-patriarch of your family, AND your universe.
Oh man...
>Your mom wouldn’t have accepted me if I came home without you and your sister. So now you know the REAL reason I rescued you.
Ohhhh-woah...
>I JUST TOOK OVER THE FAMILY MORTY!
Oh man.
>And if you tell your mom or sister I said any of this, I’ll DENY it.
You'll deny it...
>And they’ll take my side, because I’m a hero, Morty. And now you’re gonna have to do whatever I say, Morty, FOREVER! A-and I-I’ll go out and find some more of that Mulan, Szechuan Teriyaki dipping sauce, Morty.
Wh-what are you talking about?
>Because that’s, that's what this is all about Morty!
Szechuan?
>Th-that’s my one arm man. I’m not driven by avenging my dead family Morty - Morty, that was FAKE! I-I’m driven by finding that, McNugget Sauce.
Nuggets?
> I want that Mulan McNugget Sauce, Morty. Mulan? That’s my series arc Morty!
What the Hell?
>If it takes 9 seasons, I WANT MY MCNUGGET DIPPING,
What're you talking about Rick?
>SAUCE SZECHUAN SAUCE MORTY!
What're you talking about?
>TH-THAT’S WHAT'S GONNA TAKE US, ALL THE WAY TO THE END MORTY! SEASON, 9 MORE SEASONS MORTY!
Szechuan sauce?!
>9 MORE SEASONS UNTIL I GET THAT DIPPING SZECHUAN SAUCE!
What is that?!
>FOR 97 MORE YEARS MORTY!
What are you talking about?!
>I WANT THAT MCNUGGET SAUCE MORTY!!!
>>
>>54677721
>underestimating the best general on the continent
>underestimating the guy who raped the Ironborn at navel warfare
I'd still give Stanis 30/70 odds if it had come to it.
>>
>>54685976
So, uh, source on the image? Google didn't reveal anything.
>>
File: 1500835972175.jpg (344KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500835972175.jpg
344KB, 750x750px
>>54700318
Try 80/20. Renly entire grandplan was to zerg rush stannis from a heavily fortified position with Loras leading the vanguard
>>
>>54676057
>self-determination is villainous
what?
>>
File: Stannerman.jpg (95KB, 863x960px) Image search: [Google]
Stannerman.jpg
95KB, 863x960px
>>54676414
this.
>>
>>54700387
https://nhentai.net/g/202624/
>>
File: 1484134987886.jpg (258KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1484134987886.jpg
258KB, 774x1032px
>>54669572
>I was once like you fine young, "heroes", I devoted myself to my God, I did his work, Sowed his fields, nurtured his faith. for many summers I did this, many times when people needed assistance I told them to ask my lord for he had provided so much.

>what do you think I received for my dedicated service? Silence. Silence as my loved ones were allowed to fall and decay before their time, the flocks of people who's faith i helped nurture and grow in my God's name struck down. The fields I had cultivated to provide for my fellows burned, I wept, I prayed, I begged, and yet I still received only silence in my woe.

>Perhaps it was his way to not interfere, my faith shook, but imagine my surprise to see the other "paladins" and "Clerics" use divine gifts from my lord to change everything around them. that is when I understood. These "gods" are nothing but benign vain creatures, that reside in there world above ours and care not for us.

>so here we are now "Heroes" Here I am on the precipice of tearing down all of the gods from their "realm" and making them see once and for all what it is like to be below someone for a change. So come then Servants of the "gods" stop me as your "gods" decree and we shall see who fate decides is right!
>>
>>54680504
wow zelda mythos is steeped in racism never noticed ganondorf was black before
>>
>>54669572
>Nice try, paladin. Real nice try. But i'll have you know, today is the day i have what i need to cast the spell, and by tomorrow entropy will be but a bad memory, leftovers from a darker time, a time with death! And at least until the guards come to take you away, you'll have the honor of standing by the true savior of the world and all what lives there!
>>
>>54701172
He's not black.

The gerudo are a ridiculously roundabout metaphor for the Arabs.
>>
>>54701422
>The gerudo are a ridiculously roundabout metaphor for the Arabs.
so they are the good guys
>>
What right does a wolf judge a lion?
>>
>>54702734
Actually the gerudo don't really come across as being that bad. They're more Arabian Nights Arabs than any modern incarnation.
>>
>My people were claimed by the beasts of the land.
>That is when I realized the lies of "civilization"
>I am not pillaging this kingdom.
>I am setting it free

He is totally pillaging the kingdom
>>
>>54702734

They are pretty chill people whenever I see them. Ganondorf is as especially dick one.
>>
File: frieza_by_19onepiece90-d8xpbgm.png (546KB, 1024x1401px) Image search: [Google]
frieza_by_19onepiece90-d8xpbgm.png
546KB, 1024x1401px
>Oh please, everyone's always on about the children. I've already tried leaving them alive, but all they do is grow up under my rule or dedicate their pathetic lives to revenge. Usually both. Really, killing them is a kindness. I can retract that kindness if you wish. But then who's the villain?
>>
File: goku-confused.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
goku-confused.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>54705804
You are
>>
>I told them we would come.
>I told them how to sate our hunger.
>They refused to do so.
>Now we feast.
>I have done nothing wrong.
>>
>"You ask me why do I do this? Do you seriously not comprehend the reason I do all of this?! I was nothing before! The people I loved turned on me and I forgave them! the people I trusted betrayed me, and I forgave them! little by little my life was draining more and more, and I saw those who I forgave...leeching! Leeching on my RIGHTFULLY OWNED HAPPINESS! And at one point, I started thinking, I must keep forgiving them, because otherwise, the remaining superficial contact I had, it would be gone, and I would truly be alone..."

>"So when I found this power, when I found the things I could be, the power I've DESERVED all this time! I realized that I don't have to forgive anymore! I realized that I didn't had to act like the great person I wanted to be! I realized that I could Pillage! Rape! Plunder! Kill indiscriminately! and THEY would have to forgive me!"

>"The reckless abandon, then constant nights of luxury, the complete freedom that is being a god! that is why I do this! This is why I will keep doing this! and let me tell you, if you were in my spot! YOU WOULD DO THE SAME!"

Angry man that sealed a pact with a god of chaos in exchange of granting him greatness the likes no man has ever seen
>>
>>54682293
Did he ride a raptor?
>>
>"Oh I lost the reason a long time ago, really, I just want to win"
>"I'm the evil god in all planes of dimension, the one bent to destroy the world forever, the reason changes, the hero's change, the whole world changes"
>"I always lose, the heros always beat me, sometimes they sacrifice themselves, other times I'm ridiculed and thrown into the sun"
>"You could say I "win" sometimes, you know, actually destroying the world"
>"But I still lose"
>"Cause I never wanted to destroy the world in the first place"
>"I've been designated this role in all universes, but this is a role that I never wanted"
>"So when I find a world that won't get destroyed even if I "win"?"
>"Well, that just makes me think, what if I could not just "Win" but actually win this time? actually defeat you guys, and nothing bad happens?"
>"It's just bouts of curiosity you know, after going trough the motions for so long it gets boring doing the same spiel over and over again, sorry if I bored you,or if you didn't get it"

Archetype of Chaos and destruction that doesn't enjoy his job that much, but know that he has to do it, and that got interested on the fact that the current setting's world has a failsafe that will impede him from annihilating it even if he wins over the heroes
>>
>No I'm not evil, you are
>I'm saving these townspeople, I know it looks like I'm not, but you'll see
>I know something's coming, my gut tells me so, my gut has never been wrong
>I'm sorry, I still forgive you, just let me do my thing ok? It'll be fine in the end
>Please don't follow me, you'll make the village folk think of other things when I approach them
>>
> "I was born with empty hands and an empty heart. There was never any other choice then becoming this. But i am glad to know, that after all of I have done to you, you have accepted my gift. Before i took everything you cared for, you would have never thought to take anothers life. Now.. of empty hand and heart, you have no other choice. I have finally found a person, who can relate. I have given birth, to a son! In my own image! And like every son should, it is time he take his father's place."
>>
I am tired.

That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Tongue in cheek
Welcome! Please take a seat. We have so much to do. First I will make my speech, then you will have your turn to argue your point, then I will have my counterargument and then you will have your final statement before we begin the fight. Now please just relax and eat something while I finish the last touch ups to the stage. Oh also what do you prefer mad laughter or intense silence? I could go for either
>>
"Oh, Joachim, I remember when I was an ambitious young man like you, in a time when your great-grandfather was nothing but a sparkle in the eye of his Father. Then, I saw your people burn my home to the ground, I saw my mother and eldest brother burn to death. I committed to revenge that day. If it takes many centuries and millions of lives on the pyre, so be it. I've communed with beings that drive men mad and seen my boys grow up to be monsters, but I haven't relinquished my one dream, the one I hold above all else. To watch Wien burn, and to drink my victory toast from the skull of the Kaiser's firstborn while resting upon my throne at sjaelland. consider yourself safe, since you have no children...yet."
>>
>>54699619
>failures
Trump is the best thing that could possibly happen to America.
Either he makes it great again, or he gives it the quick and fiery death it deserves.

Then again, what does a subhuman felating cuck like you know?
>>
>>54701172
>character has dark skin
>this is racist
Are you saying that games should only ever have whites, anon?
>>
>“Who is this that obscures my plans with words without knowledge? Brace yourself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer me. Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation? Tell me, if you understand. Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it? On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone— while the morning stars sang together and all the angels[a] shouted for joy? Who shut up the sea behind doors when it burst forth from the womb, when I made the clouds its garment and wrapped it in thick darkness, when I fixed limits for it and set its doors and bars in place, when I said, ‘This far you may come and no farther; here is where your proud waves halt’? Have you ever given orders to the morning, or shown the dawn its place, that it might take the earth by the edges and shake the wicked out of it? The earth takes shape like clay under a seal; its features stand out like those of a garment. The wicked are denied their light, and their upraised arm is broken. Have you journeyed to the springs of the sea or walked in the recesses of the deep? Have the gates of death been shown to you?Have you seen the gates of the deepest darkness? Have you comprehended the vast expanses of the earth? Tell me, if you know all this."
>>
>Damn you! Damn you and your machinations! You will regret crossing me!
>>
>>54701172
>>54707723
Ganondorf is ginger, from a foreign (but not too foreign) land, infiltrated society and stole valuables.

Ganondorf is clearly a crafty mick.
>>
>>54706574
uhh....no? Is this a reference to something?
>>
File: Kreia.jpg (132KB, 731x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kreia.jpg
132KB, 731x900px
Step away! He has brought truth, and you condemn it? The arrogance! You will not harm him. You will not harm him ever again. How could you ever hope to know the threat you face, when you have never walked in the dark places of the galaxy—faced war and death on such a scale. If you had traveled far enough, rather than waiting for the echo to reach you, perhaps you would have seen it for what it was. There is a place in the galaxy where the dark side of the Force runs strong. It is something of the Sith, but it was fueled by war. It corrupts all that walks on its surface, drowns them in the power of the dark side—it corrupts all life. And it feeds on death. Revan knew the power of such places… and the power in making them. They can be used to break the will of others… of Jedi, promising them power, and turning them to the dark side. The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion… culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from—save one. And this is what I sought to understand. How one could turn away from such power, give up the Force… and still, live. But I see what happened now. It is because you were afraid.
>>
> You're wrong. I WILL have it. I will have it ALL: All the power. ALL the toughts... The planet, and then the Universe.

And when you have ALL those things, what will you do?

> I will drop a monster deuce and roll in it until the next macro cycle. Just kidding. Fuck you it's none of your biz.
>>
>>54669572
>How dare you call ME evil?
>I identify as a moral-kin.
>My pronouns are saint, holy and bless.
>[Proceed to rape a child.]
>>
A villian I have planned wouldn't monologue his reasons, but if he did it'd be something like this.

>"I was never the best student; my favoured spells were evocation. Loud, flashy, and useless to anyone. Many of my peers chose to specialise in magic that would help people, contribute something. But not me."

>"So I was down on my luck when they walked into the tavern. A Paladin, a Cleric, and a Tiefling Sorcerer. Adventurers, you could tell. Some of their companions had perished at the hands of a necromancer, and they were recruiting. Without a moment's hesitation, I showed them my skills, and they took me on. That night, they also recruited a thief, a half-elf like myself, called Liel. She wanted out of the city; had made a few enemies, and the party needed her skills."

>"For once I had a purpose. I was never the most moral of people, but the Paladin and Cleric... they belived in me. They showed me what good people were. At first, all Liel and I were interested in were the rewards and praise. But, well, the others' selfless nature started to rub off. I started to learn spells not just for destruction, but to help others. Conjuring food and drink for famine struck towns, creating illusions to entertain and distract children in a castle under siege. And as things went along, Liel and I became closer and closer."

>"The death of Bartholomew, our cleric, hit us all pretty hard. An arrow to the throat. Arthur, our Paladin, tried to get to him but too many foes blocked his way. We mourned him and we buried him... and then we went recruiting. That was were the doubts began. I started to think to myself 'Those who had come before Liel and I... had they shared laughter and tears with Arthur, Vani, and Bart like we had? Where were they buried?'"

I can continue, if people are interested.
>>
brevity is wit, the more long-winded and needlessly edgy the speech the less likely anyone is to give a shit

most of these are embarrassing and the rest are just quotes from books where the person is neither making a speech nor the primary antagonist let alone a dark lord
>>
>>54710564
>>
>>54669572
>Four thousand years, collecting souls, researching, for TWENTY HOURS?
>Why lie? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME GO BACK! TO SAVE THEM!
>Answer me.
>ANSWER ME!
>>
>"Polnareff, have you ever considered why humans wish to live? Humans live hoping to conquer their anxieties and fear, and attain peace of mind. Seeking fame, controlling others, and acquiring wealth are all done to achieve peace of mind. Marriage and friendship are also pursued as means of attaining peace of mind. When humans say they wish to help others, or that a thing is done for love or justice...it's all merely to give themselves peace of mind. To achieve peace of mind is the goal of all mankind. Now, given that, what anxiety could you possibly feel towards serving me? Any other peace of mind would come easily if you do. Doesn't challenging me, even knowing that it may spell your death, bring you anxiety? You are a very capable Stand user. It's a waste to kill you. Why not cut ties with Joestar and the others, and serve me for eternity? I can promise you peace of mind for eternity."
>>
>>54710058
>I can continue
Do so.
>>
Praise the Night and the Darkness, that hath embraced ye. Come to me. Look up to the sky: Your day has already passed!
O blessed Night, o Darkness and Death! See what is to come: it matters not, what you have done. You can die without a care.
>>
>>54711278
Noximillian did nothing wrong.
>>
>>54711743
Such a wonderful villain.

I basically ripped off the whole villain side of the plot, upped the scale and set it in space.
Playing with precursor artefacts isn't good for your sanity.
>>
"One night in long bygone times, man awoke and saw himself. He saw that he was naked under cosmos, homeless in his own body. All things dissolved before his testing thought, wonder above wonder" - Malefatius gleefully opened the can of beer resting on his naked right knee - "horror above horror unfolded in his poor mind. A breach in the very unity of life, a biological paradox, an abomination, an absurdity, an exaggeration of disastrous nature. Life had overshot its target, blowing itself apart. So there he stands with his visions, betrayed by the universe, in wonder and fear. Even as the child sets out on the river of life, the roars from the waterfall of death rise highly above the vale, ever closer, and tearing, tearing at its joy".

Lightning struck the room black and white and a match was struck red, pipe smoke spiralled upwards like a newborns beautiful soul. He continued. "Man beholds the earth, and it is breathing like a great lung; whenever it exhales, delightful life swarms from all its pores and reaches out toward the sun, but when it inhales, a moan of rupture passes through the multitude, and corpses whip the ground like bouts of hail." He spread his nudeness and smiled. "The tragedy of a species becoming unfit for life by overevolving one ability is not confined to humankind. Thus it is thought, for instance, that certain deer in paleontological times succumbed as they acquired overly-heavy horns. The mutations must be considered blind, they work, are thrown forth, without any contact of interest with their environment.

In depressive states, the mind may be seen in the image of such an antler, in all its fantastic splendour pinning its bearer to the ground. And now, Mr. Cavendish, draw your sword, for I am about to go paleontological on your ass."
>>
>>54669572

> "I'm going to do it, because to be frank, there's nothing I'd be rather doing."

t. A wizard with a sick sense of humor, who has devoted his life to inconveniencing as many people as possible, in as many ways as possible
>>
File: 1499884507867.jpg (779KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499884507867.jpg
779KB, 800x1200px
>>54669572
Because I can.
>>
>>54671059
Whoa. Did not think about this.
>>
>>54711496

Ask and you shall recieve

>"We recruited a new cleric, a battle-scarred dwarf. He was a good man, but he wasn't the same as Bart. We also took on a barbarian from the nothern hills. A great warrior, but an arrogant man, only concerned with himself and his ego, much like I was when I first joined. But where I changed, he did not. Often, he would only delve into an ancient temple or protect a threatened town because the rewards were tempting or he thought the fight was a worthy challenge."

>"We grew in strength, and seeked out stronger foes, darker forces. We threw ourselves into more danger, more threats. One day, Liel was badly injured, barely saved by our cleric's healing. The fear of losing her made me realise how much she meant to me, and her experience made her realise her feelings for me. When we returned to town, the warlord's head severed and displayed by Stran, the barbarian, Liel and I were married. But I couldn't shake my doubts, even as Arthur gave a speech at our wedding. What if she had died? Would Arthur and Vani have gone looking for a new rogue, and expect me to just accept that? They were good people, but I knew they had lost their fair share of companions in their time."

>"And then came the next adventure. A Red Dragon was terrorising a Kingdom. We said our farewells to the city we were staying in, and headed off. The Kingdom was rich with foes, forces of evil taking advantage of the chaos. But we carried on, no hesitations, until we finally reached the dragon's lair, ready to confront him."

"Our Dwarven Cleric fell first, the dragon's claws tearing him asunder. Stran, the boastful fool, was clawed down too. Vani was picked up and crushed in the dragon's jaws. Arthur and Liel... they... they were consumed in the dragon's flames. I watched my wife's flesh burn and melt away, powerless. As for myself, the dragon slammed me with his tail against the stone walls, somehow not killing me."

Final bit will follow
>>
>>54713043

>"I came to in a forest, by a crackling fire, a single figure sitting opposite. Stran had somehow survived, and, realising I was alive too, had dragged me from the dragon's lair. He confirmed the others were all dead. I wept; it wasn't fair. Arthur, Vani, Liel, Bart. All of them good people, righteous people. People who had put others before themsleves. And all dead. Stran? Stran was arrogant and greedy, and perfectly alive."

>"That's where I learnt none of it matters, the morality of it all. Seeing my wife melt away after years of sefless deeds and heroism, it shows you. The world is not defined by good or evil, but by strength. The Dragon had strength, and it used that strength to kill my friends, just as we had used our to kill so many others. Those who had been weak had died, like the wizard who journied with Arthur before me, and they had been replaced like nothing, because the weak are nothing. I tested my new philosophy. The next morning, Stran was still weak from the fight. Weak enough for me to Disintergrate him with a single spell."
>
>"So I came here, to this failing empire, this land were cowards and the weak rule. And I have carved out my chunk of it, as is my right. Am I not strong? Do I not have the power to make this mine? And now you dare stand there, together, like we did so many times?"
>>
>>54710058
>>54713043
>>54713177
I was loving it until the whole "I must be strong because my friends were weak" thing. I think it would have been better if his motivations were based on the fact that his friends kept getting replaced, and that loosing them was brushed off by the others and that he could not understand why loosing them was not as significant to others. It could have been an exploration on how players will use there PC's as tools instead of people, and player morality as a whole.
>>
File: Lady Toyohime of the Watatsuki.png (75KB, 1250x401px) Image search: [Google]
Lady Toyohime of the Watatsuki.png
75KB, 1250x401px
>>54691910
>>
File: 42140.jpg (93KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
42140.jpg
93KB, 960x960px
>>54669572

>Do you think this is the first time someone has tried to stop me? After all, I've lived longer than I'd care to admit. I doubt I could even recall just how long. Decades. Centuries. Millennia watching your kind from outside. Your petty feuds, your desperate scrabbling for some foothold to stay alive. There were times I really did pity you all. You didn't know any better, and all the gods you prayed to were either long since dead or never existed in the first place.

>That's when I first realised my purpose. There was no one else like me, in all my travels and all my searches. No one else. I sat alone as the ceaseless march of time passed me by, the whirl of stars overhead, thinking someday another might appear. But there was only ever you. Your kind and your constant longing for a master, someone to guide you. I still don't believe it took me so long to realise.

>Your kind survived the cataclysms, just as I did. Where you spread and multiply, I preserver, but they are both simply different paths to the same destination. You'd lost your protectors, and I needed to not be alone any more. We fit together so perfectly. I helped you advance and adapt. I showed you secrets no one else knew. I watched you go from stones to stars. All I asked for was to be loved in return.

>But that was too much for you. Oh no, you chose your wars and your hate and your false gods. Over me. Over the one thing in this wretched universe that ever truly gave a damn about you. When you turned on me, it broke my heart.

>You think what I've done since then was easy? All those lives meant something to me. All those faces are seared into my mind for eternity. But I did what I had to do. Without me, you would kill yourselves in a generation, there is no doubt. You HAD to be shown just how bad it could get. It was your fault, not mine.

>And now here you stand, thinking to kill me with weapons I helped your kind forge? No. Even if I could die, it would not undo what had to be done.
>>
>>54715331
A celestial crazy ex.
>>
You can send a million maggots to defeat me and you will all still be maggots.
>>
>Do you really believe these people would have someone thy like as their ruler instead of someone wh can keep them alive? You can keep talking of shades of gray if you like - that's the only luxury of those with no power, but I... I need to take decisions. I need to balance needs and wants, to respect these laws even when I disagree with them because it is only by their virtue that I rule.
>>
OH MY FUCKING GOD! SHUT THE HELL UP, TAKE OUT YOUR SWORD, AND RAM IT INTO MY GUTS IN OUR ATTEMPT TO KILL EACH OTHER!
>>
>>54675930
Because he knows that if Tolkien was alive, Tolkien would school his ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAAp_luluo0
>>
>>54714564
Anymore?
>>
>>54720139
Lies
>>
>>54671200
There's literally nothing wrong with this complaint.
And the only legitimate answer is "but it's supposed to be a more idealized setting in the first place"
>>
File: 1429740175273.png (44KB, 404x251px) Image search: [Google]
1429740175273.png
44KB, 404x251px
>>54714564
>>54691910
FUCKING MOONSHITS GET OUT OF MY TOWN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>So were all here to find the prize. Varkus. Huh. Fun to see those of the throne fighting over one marine. But now it's time to die.
>Rolls 100
>FUCK THIS I AM OUT OF HERE. I TRYED TO MAKE A COOL SPEECH. I AM OUT. PEACE.
Thats how my introduction of a new nemesis went. welp. Atleast the other demon prince has better luck.
>>
>>54671677
This, this is beautiful.
>>
>>54672110
I rather enjoy this post, good job anon.
>>
>>54672952
Story Time?
>>
File: 1501143757985.jpg (232KB, 800x784px) Image search: [Google]
1501143757985.jpg
232KB, 800x784px
>>54724409
I'm sorry but "humanity fuck yeah" is a mental disease.
Who is better, lame-os who can't do jack shit other than crafting sharp sticks and charging to one other, or mythical creatures with swish swoosh bullets and weird hair colors?
>>
File: Elves.png (786KB, 600x3753px) Image search: [Google]
Elves.png
786KB, 600x3753px
>>54725915
Precisely.
>>
>>54725915
Finally! I always found them to be cringey
>>
File: BestClown.png (566KB, 505x766px) Image search: [Google]
BestClown.png
566KB, 505x766px
Life... Dreams... Hope... Where do they come from, and where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction... Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! LET'S DESTROY EVERYTHING!
>>
"You mistake me; all the obstacles I've put in your way, all the cruelty I've subjected you too, all your suffering and everyone else's at my hands... None of that was out of anger, or hate, or spite or even fear; how could it be when everything you've done has been by my designs? I could hardly hold a grudge against you for what you're doing when I allow you to do it. If I truly wanted to stop you, if I was afraid of your endeavours I could kill you all right here, or seal the doors and let you all slowly die with no hope for escape beyond what I may deign to give you. You're all together today because I chose to spare you amongst all others, because I knew you would entertain me. You're trying to kill me but your entire journey has been written by me from the beginning. To say I'm your lord or your king fundamentally misunderstands the reality of your situation; I don't give commands for you to follow or otherwise, for you couldn't even hope to disobey me if you wanted to. My will is written into your very existences; I am the ground beneath your feet, the walls around you, the very air you breathe; and outside me there is only the void. For all intents and purposes I may as well be your god, yet you still think you can hope to to even inconvenience me?
>>
File: I did it _tg_.jpg (59KB, 573x299px) Image search: [Google]
I did it _tg_.jpg
59KB, 573x299px
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/23098241/
>>
>"I'm tired, folks. I'm so tired. I could sleep for a thousand lifetimes and still settle for a nap. But I have things to tend to. I have a country to run. I have people who are hungry. There are roads to build, men to pay, soldiers wanting to come home. There is a lot that needs to be done, and all I want is a moment of peace. I want to see my people smiling again. I want my roads nice and clean, my debts cleared, my veteran men residing happily upon small fortunes and glories. But I can't get that unless I work too. The war, the fighting, all of that? We're desperate. We're desperate and trying our damnedest to hang on. Imagine a whole country devoid of magic and in poverty, and not a single drop of aid from anyone, anywhere? No helping hands, no trade agreements to be accepted, not a single cleric, druid, wizard, anything crossing into our territory. We're called tainted by everyone else, us disenchanted. Our lands are dying because magic from generations ago raped every inch of good soil we had. We're paying the debts of our great grandfathers, and we asked for help. You know what happened? They laughed at us. They laughed at starving children, they laughed at squalid homes, crumbling cities and dying cattle. Now we're the villains because we're trying to find a way to survive? You all were sent here to cut the head off of the snake, I'm sure. Kill the wicked king, put his head on a pike! It'll make his oppressed people happy again, right? We'll just kill their king and then go home and say everything is better. Leave them leaderless and still dying and impoverished. I get it. Your cause is just and noble. You're righteous. Doing the right thing. I want to do the right thing too. If that comes down to killing you all, then that's what it's going to be. I'm not going to stand by and let some thugs kill my people and walk home with their heads held high. I just won't do it."
>>
>>54725957
I'm pretty sure any system has spells more destructive than MIRVs.
>>
File: general bison.png (353KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
general bison.png
353KB, 440x440px
>>54669572
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8FC-1vzdrc
>>
>>54728076
>>54728710
Paragraph breaks please.
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.