[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you guys build this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

How would you guys build this?
>>
>>54666834
Conspiracy + Eldrazi
>>
>>54666942
>running Conspiracy
>in Naya EDH
Nah nigga
>>
>>54666834
>How would you guys build this?

I would wait until more Dinosaurs are revealed.
>>
>>54667081
>EDH
>ever
Nah nigga
>>
>>54667102
We've got all the rares and mythics.
There's probably 1 or 2 playable uncommon/commons

Dont think theres anything that can be erratad and become playable.
>>
>>54667132
>Not playing beer-and-pretzels Magic for maximum fun with your buds
>>
>>54667161
I do, and it's card 60 card casual you fucking scrub.
>>
>>54667183
Sounds terrible
>>
>>54667216
Nah, 60 card casual is fun.
>>
>>54666834
Verdant Sun's Avatar and Goring Ceratops seem like good inclusions. Generally you'd want high-cost dinos that take advantage of getting in for free, Ramp to get Gishark in as soon as possible, and ways to boost his damage so you're dumping your library on the battlefield.
>>
>>54666834

Dinosaur Reanimator. Purely for shits and giggles, mind you, he's shit compared to something like Griselbrand.
>>
File: Censor.jpg (94KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Censor.jpg
94KB, 223x311px
ok so on another note

Can i cast a censor, then another one if opponents pays the first cost, to counter his spell

2 censors for 1 spell?

...asking..for a friend.. that is a total noob
>>
>>54667844
My understanding of it is that the opponent pays during the resolution of the first Censor. Then players get priority again before the spell you're trying to counter gets resolved, and you can cast your second Censor.
>>
>>54667844
yes
>>
>>54666834
Mirari's Wake and Genesis Wave
>>
File: 1491744940606.gif (351KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
1491744940606.gif
351KB, 495x495px
>>54666834
I am going to make a Jurassic Park deck, Humans and Dinosaurs, going do some +1 counters
>>
Summon it with pic related
>>
>>54666834
As a beast edh.
>>
>>54667808
how are you going to reliably reanimate without black?
>>
File: Arcane-Adaptation.jpg (42KB, 350x508px) Image search: [Google]
Arcane-Adaptation.jpg
42KB, 350x508px
>>54666942
Actually you won't need Conspiracy.
>>
File: Naya.jpg (31KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Naya.jpg
31KB, 223x310px
>>54675894
Not that anon, but Naya Charm is one way.
>>
>>54667475
Huh, you can also get around Imperiosaur's downside.
Run angelic chorus, warstorm surge, and hamlet back Goliath, also mighty emergence and where ancient tread
And changelings for shits and giggles
>>
>>54667216
You should try it.
>>
>>54667150
>There's probably 1 or 2 playable uncommon/commons
You must be new in MtG.
>>
Unless there are some really good mana ramps in Ixalan, i wouldnt.
>>
>>54672320
Opponent: "What, you can't play that!"
You: "Says right here, I can ignore the summoning conditions. That includes mana, and cards from this game."
>>
>>54676107
Changelings don't seem like a bad inclusion. There are some pricey ones in White/Green/Red that would be good to cheat in, and their ability to Champion creatures could be used on some of the Dinos that have strong ETB effects in order to use them even more.

It feels like as long as you can actually get Gishark onto the table and hit their face once, you're going to quickly snowball into having a lot of stuff to make use of.

Probably needs to play like a more ramp/control deck though.
>>
>>54667216
I hate you
>>
Run stuff like Lurking Predators, Crystal Ball, Call of the Wild, etc. Basically stuff to set up the top of your library so you can get guaranteed hits or play off the top if Gishark can't cut it.

Recursion with stuff like Hua Tuo or Noxious Revival could be spicy too.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.