[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile on skaven /tg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0367.jpg (140KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0367.jpg
140KB, 576x576px
>Moulder here

I need some help-help, I think my two biggest rivals are planning to kill each other with assination attempts and I need to have both their subordinates kill-kill each other off instead of one of them getting offed before their usefulness runs out-out.

The confrontation started over some water tower-tower that we looted from the filthy dwarf-things. The skyre one wants-wants to convert it into a boiler and the pestilence one wants to use it as a cauldron for bath-baths. How can I resolve the issue and keep both alive-alive for the time being?
>>
You are Moulder, stupid-thing.

Tell assassin-rats to meet you at location. Say you give warp stone. Instead they find Rat Ogre! They die-die and you laugh-laugh.
>>
Are Grey rats really all that?

They die-die like any other Skaven when you stab.
>>
>>54666147
>The skyre one wants-wants to convert it into a boiler and the pestilence one wants to use it as a cauldron for bath-baths. How can I resolve the issue and keep both alive-alive for the time being?

Do both, silly-fool runt-thing. Let them murder-kill each other and solve your problems for you.
>>
>>54666282

Learn to read-read!

They are clearly useful to the OP-thing. He needs them alive, not dead-dead.
>>
>>54666147
OP is fag-thing
>>
>>54666339

Give this rat a warpstone!
>>
>>54666321
>and I need to have both their subordinates kill-kill each other off

>He needs them alive, not dead-dead.

You have the eyes of a dwarf-stunty, you vile-sick elf lover.
>>
>>54666570

>How can I resolve the issue and keep both alive-alive for the time being?

Better than the eyes of a man-thing goblin-humper.
>>
>>54666612
>for the time being

You have the mind-brain of a retarded Clan Rictus child-runt. Warring clans not kill-slay each other instantly-immediately. OP must stoke the fire-flames until the problem-foes take care of itself.
>>
>>54666733

Stop moving goal-posts, slave-thing. The OP-thing has made their intention clear-day.

Rivals going to kill each other soon-soon. Needs them to not die-die. That is discussion-topic. You talk-talk about random-irrelevant.
>>
>>54666876
OR clearly-plainly states that it wants-desires both it's opponents dead-killed while keeping them alive-breathing FOR NOW.

Best-obvious answer is to tell-lie each clan that you will give them what they want-need, drag it out until you push them over the edge when your glorious-clever plan demands.
>>
Fucking beard-things, get out of my tunnels reeeeeeeeee!!!!
>>
>>54667627
Missed-lost opportunity to
>squeeeeeeeeeeee
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.