[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would crusade era imperium have handled the Tau, Necrons,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1249.jpg (94KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1249.jpg
94KB, 480x360px
And on the other hand, how would current imperium have dealt with crusade era threats like the Rangdan and other xenos empires?
>>
>>54661414
Shoot it till it's dead
Shoot it till it's dead
>>
You forgot
Stab it till it's dead
>>
>>54661414
>How would crusade era imperium have handled the Tau, Necrons, Tyranids, and current levels of chaos?
I think the emperor might have to revaluate how he goes about dealing with chaos since its much more prevalent.
Tau-Get some legions backed up by a good chunk of the Imperial Army and hope they can deal with them before something happens that requires them to shift their attention
Necrons-Bombing of tomb worlds for starters.
Tyranids- Get the Mechanus to start busting out more mega weapons since the knowledge base hasnt been burned down a second time.
>And on the other hand, how would current imperium have dealt with crusade era threats like the Rangdan and other xenos empires?

I dont think they can due to their position they wouldnt be able to rally the might and get stuck with waging lots of crusades just to keep the xeno empires borders from increasing.
>>
>>54663128
Probably by dying.
>>
File: tumblr_n8t25kgIIj1tglqzgo1_500.jpg (58KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8t25kgIIj1tglqzgo1_500.jpg
58KB, 500x627px
>>54661421
>>54662704
You both forgot nuke it from orbit followed by a million strong power bayonet charge.

Stylish outfit optional.
>>
File: IMG_1213.jpg (184KB, 660x1210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1213.jpg
184KB, 660x1210px
What legions would be best at fighting Tyranids, Tau and Necrons? And which would be the worse for fighting those respective factions?

Right off the bat I think any of the legions who fight through attrition get BTFO by Tyranids and Tau unless they change up their strategy
>>
>>54665218
>Tyranids

Death Guard. Their love of chemical weapons and shit designed to kill biological organisms is second only to their ability to endure serious wounds and just not give a fuck.

>Tau
World Eaters. Running into battle heedless of casualties and tearing your opponents apart in close combat are one of the few things Tau do not have an easy counter against, especially against intelligent beings like Space Marines who have a strong grasp of tactics and strategy.

>Necrons
Probably Iron Warriors. Their insane fortification skills and skill at destroying fortifications, seconded to their nihilistic attitude and bitterness, mean they have no qualms about either breaking or resisting a Necron assault, if only because there are simply SO MANY fortifications that the Necrons cannot easily bypass them.
>>
>>54665218
>tyranids
Blood angels, raven guard, alpha legion, night lords. These legions would be best at targeting the synapse creatures and taking out key bioships, while avoiding long protracted wars of attrition

>Tau
Night lords, hands down. Also Tsons, Raven guard, Alpha legion, white scars and Ultramarines

>Necrons
Iron warriors, Imperial fists, Ultramarines,
>>
File: Flower Power.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Flower Power.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
>>54667156
>What Necron unit doesn't care about anything for $500
What are Canoptek Wraiths? What are Canoptek Scarabs?

Not meaning to be a "my faction is the best, hur-dur" but those two units are designed not to care about the physical world and bypass fortifications.

>>54665218
>>54667156
>>54667488
If you are on the tomb world, White Scars would provide more of a difficulty for the Necrons than these suggestions due to mobility alone. Otherwise, all the SM factions are really the same so... any of them would be the best and worst?
>>
>>54667595
>all the SM factions are really the same
Yeah, space wolves, Thousand Sons and Raven guard are totally the same guys, forget about legion specialities and differences in gene seed and whatnot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.