[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do female rogues age well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Do female rogues age well?
>>
>>54660953
Depends on whether they steal the right cosmetics.
>>
>>54660953
It depends on many factors. Genetics, if they drink or smoke, abuse of fantasy land drugs. Weather they take a chiv to the face at any point. Have they ever accidentally triggered an acid or fire trap.
>>
>>54661311
I Dm'd a dual romance party one time. I have a decent list of players, and there were 2 couples on there. We'd all played together multiple times and were comfortable with most things. Had one couple that chose fighterXsorcerer, the other chose clericXrogue. Roleplay was in the just met for making money, but something more starts to blossom vein) Post boss fight in the 4th or 5th session, things are progressing well, but no announcements of love or anything yet, the rogue goes to disarm a fairly low level trap that had a secondary acid spray trap connected to it. She didn't take the time to doublecheck (take ten or twenty rules), rolled just high enough to disarm the trap and got hit with acid across her right side.
She almost died from the spray, and went unconcious, but the cleric still had one cure light wounds spell left and managed to stabilize her.
Now, i have a history of running a "anything that leaves you below 0 hp leaves a scar" type gameplay to add flavor to roleplaying. I managed to make a one-session arc about getting her safely to a town in monster-infested woods, with the party low on resources and it added a lot of great tension to the situation. After caring for her and healing her up to snuff she was left with a sprinkling of pockmark scars across her right side. the cleric dropped all his gold into a cure light wounds wand just for her protection. he paid special attention to her and shit.
This lasted a long time, we played this for almost a year, twice a week. It ended well and happily with the players building a stronghold and raising their faimilies within.
>moral of the story, always take ten or twenty to find hidden triggers on traps.
>>
>>54661541
>moral of the story, always take ten or twenty to find hidden triggers on traps

Man, I'm glad I got out of D&D before 3.5 got big.
>>
>>54661586
You know what, fuck off. I've been playing 3.0/3.5 for 17 years now. I've played dozens of other systems during that time, and I have a shelf full of core guidebooks for many of them. I like 3.0/3.5 and so do my players.
>Go be unhappy elsewhere.
>>
>>54660953
>Do females age well?
No
>>
>>54662209
This. Just ask Hollywood.
>>
>>54662840
You can't. All the old women in Hollywood are dead
>>
>>54660953

Whores that steal aren't the ones that get to old age, anon.
>>
>>54660953
I work in a woman's prison. Most of them age Butch/fat/toothless & crazy .
>>
>>54660953
Depends, is she Asian? Then yes, until about 50-60ish
>>
It is rude to ask a woman her age unless she's an elf.
>>
>>54661311
>>54661121
Magic helps, too.

>Potion of Longevity
>Potion, very rare
>When you drink this potion, your physical age is reduced by 1d6 + 6 years, to a minimum of 13 years. Each time you subsequently drink a potion of longevity, there is 10 percent cumulative chance that you instead age by 1d6 + 6 years. Suspended in this amber liquid are a scorpion's tail, an adder's fang, a dead spider, and a tiny heart that, against all reason, is still beating. These ingredients vanish when the potion is opened.
>>
>>54660953
>rogue
>living to old age
You're doing it wrong. Live fast, die young.
>>
>>54667302
>I work in a woman's prison.

Just curious, but do female inmates treat pedophiles just as badly as male inmates do?
>>
>>54668223
One would assume that prisoners presented with a serious risk of death or bodily harm in a women's prison would probably be put into solitary confinement just like a men's prison, yes.

But the whole "kill pedo jail" thing is a myth, anyway.
>>
File: bene geserit.jpg (119KB, 432x317px) Image search: [Google]
bene geserit.jpg
119KB, 432x317px
>>54660953
>"The Reverend Mother must combine the seductive wiles of a courtesan with the untouchable majesty of a virgin goddess, holding these attributes in tension so long as the powers of her youth endure. For when youth and beauty have gone, she will find that the place-between, once occupied by tension, has become a wellspring of cunning and resourcefulness."
Yes
>>
No rogues age well.

After about age 25 you have reached your physical peak. From 30 onward, your reflexes get continuously slower as your neuroins start to die off.

Every other class can continuously improve, either through knowledge or building muscle tissue, but rogues age like milk.
>>
>>54668571
Smart rogues are better than quick ones, anyway.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.