[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Melniboné goes to war with Naggaroth. Who wins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1489949522713.jpg (3MB, 3178x2140px) Image search: [Google]
1489949522713.jpg
3MB, 3178x2140px
Melniboné goes to war with Naggaroth.
Who wins?
>>
>>54660892
Powerman
>>
>>54660935
With or without Iron Fist?
>>
The shrink who gets to sort out this case of self-destructive split personality. But I guess Naggaroth will be the main punching bag here, as Meniboné encapsulated both Naggaroth and Ulthuan.
>>
>>54660892
Melnibone wins this hands down if in its prime.

What the hell can even put a dent against all that magical firepower?
>>
>>54661021
>Melnibone wins this hands down if in its prime
Which is basically the elves before the Sundering. Thus it is kinda an unfair comparison.
>>
>>54661114
So both civilizations at their prime.

The Bright Empire still has to take it home. Beyond their scores of pyramid barges, they have the Chaos Gods at the beck and call, all the elemental pacts they could ever need and scores of dragons.
>>
>There are as many elves as the plot demands.

Depends on if the writer wants naggaroth to win or lose.
>>
But who is the most evil?
>>
>>54660892
>Melniboné
Are they as edgy as they look?
>>
Are the comics better than the books?
>>
>>54663337
The original dark elves. And oh yes. They are.
>>
>>54663391
How can you not like the books?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.