[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magical Realm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 87

File: 1399392002040.png (189KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1399392002040.png
189KB, 480x360px
ITT: Post your magical realm, try to figure out how you'd COVERTLY fit it into a setting, and other anons make suggestions for how to make it feel less forced.

Bonus points for something that people who don't share your MR find compelling enough to want to adapt it to their setting anyway.

I'll start with an easy one:

>lactation
>orcs are actually quite gender egalitarian among their own kind, and as such, orc women often want to get back to joining in battle and so on as soon as possible after giving birth
>thus, orcs need a constant supply of wet nurses, and keep captive non-orc women on hand, feeding them a kind of berry that makes their bodies behave as if they are late in pregnancy at all times
>these wet nurses are treated quite well, as emotional well-being leads to greater physical health, longevity, and milk production
>sometimes, adventurers will come to "rescue" these women, who they believe have been forcibly impregnated with half-orc offspring, only to find themselves robbed in the middle of the night as the women flee deeper into orc territory
>>
Okay, that works well enough, but what if it's something that's explicitly sexual in nature? Like I'm into small penis humiliation, especially in the form of a woman mocking a man while he masturbates.

Seems harder to fit in there without being obviously a fetish thing.
>>
>>54659544
>into traps
>all of the petite women I introduce have penises
I don't allow sexual things in my games so the players wouldn't find out
>>
File: elf thirsty.gif (797KB, 844x475px) Image search: [Google]
elf thirsty.gif
797KB, 844x475px
>>54659544
>mind control

There's a royal order of bards acting as magistrates, judges, and intermediaries. Whenever they come across a conflict between two parties (i.e. Hatfield and McCoy feuding or Solomon and Two Women), they use Suggestion and calm, yet assertive tones to resolve things quickly and efficiently.
>Very rarely, under deep suggestion, they use Geas to force belligerents into service on behalf of the realm.
>Since most of these guys aren't using their powers for evil or making people fight for their amusement, the PCs let them go about.
>One of the PCs actually calls one of them in to help resolve a border dispute between two Noble Houses over mining rights.
>Leery at first; other GMs have made people who use these spells complete assholes and RUINED IT FOR ME.
>Conflict resolved while PCs while they are paying attention to plot, partially to make sure the judge is not going to just have both Noble Houses bequeath all their wealth to him.
>Okay.gif
>Judge deputizes them in the name of the King; none of them are bards, but they 'seem trustworthy'.
>PCs now informally part of a system that condones mass-hypnosis in the name of public order and law enforcement.
>After seeing the judge at work, the PCs start calling in the judge more often, and get more involved with plot elements as opposed to just rampaging through sessions.
>My face internally.
>>
>>54659544
>Pixie Cuts
>Sensitive ears
>Luscious Thighs

I mean... seems pretty easy for me to include them.
>>
>>54659544
>feet
>smol girls
>flat chests
Easiest magical realm in the world sadly, just have an unusually small woman go barefoot for any number of reasons.
>>
>animal transformation
Just have a mad witch antagonist who specializes in turning people into animals, players probably won't even notice that it's a magical realm. Trivial. Only faggots inject their fetishes into a game though
>>
>>54660042
>Only faggots inject their fetishes into a game though.
>One of the players has a known shortstack 'thing'.
>Constantly plays perky gnomes and goblins
>We make jokes, but apart from one particular instance, he's mostly a solid player and knows the limits of our patience. That, and he brings snacks.

My choices here are 1)punish him for having shit-taste and ban him playing shortstacks, or 2)try to curb any overly-RedRule bullshit (which, to be fair, he's been very diligent and good-hearted about) and get my fair share of things discretely. After all, nobody I meet seems to be interested in an entire game based on
>baleful polymorphing / mtf / forced servitude / maids
>>
>dickgirls
>in this setting every girls has dicks
Am I doing this right?
>>
>>54660290
It's honestly hard to do that one without it being overt, especially with /tg/
>>
>>54659544
>gender bending
>race bending
>age bending
>pregnancy

I throw a Belt or Girder into every treasure pile.
>>
>>54659984
Add tomboys and fit girls to the list and that's pretty much it for me
>>
>SS

Noble and righteous Lady Paladin having an orphaned boy as her squire. Replaces him when he gets too old.

I think having an evil sorceress with a harem of young boy slaves doing menial chores in her tower would be pushing it.
>>
File: macroeconomics.jpg (682KB, 1950x1350px) Image search: [Google]
macroeconomics.jpg
682KB, 1950x1350px
>>54659544
>giga macro

The game starts out as a standard kaiju invasion with the players operating giant robots to defend the world, but after enough giant monster battles they're given the option to open a portal in the opposite direction to attack the invaders at their source.

Upon going through the portal, it soon becomes apparent that the kaiju are just insects and lab mice in a dimension where everything is giant. Scientists in this world have recently discovered teleportation, but haven't figured out why every living creature that goes through the portal comes back with fatal injuries; they haven't even considered the possibility that their specimens keep landing in a dimension filled with tiny people. The players still have to stop them, of course, but now with the added complication that their giant robots are less than two inches tall relative to the locals.
>>
>>54661216
I was a bit confused there for a second.
>>
File: 1450208147961.png (353KB, 544x626px) Image search: [Google]
1450208147961.png
353KB, 544x626px
>Post your magical realm
GFD

>try to figure out how you'd COVERTLY fit it into a setting
So painfully easy, I could probably do it on multiple instances within the same campaign and nobody would notice unless they knew about it beforehand.

>The most prominent general in the realm is female, she's also happily married to an off-screen baker
>Queen-regnant is married to a prince-consort who's 5-10 years her junior
>Plot-critical female NPC flirts of the male NPCs in a tavern, though it's mostly for fun with no real strings attached
>Extremely autistic witch grows obsessed with one of the PCs

Now for the rest of you.

>>54659544
>Wetnurse kidnapping
Alright, I'd buy that. I wouldn't really buy these wetnurses voluntarily returning after being saved though.

>>54659637
>>54660290
It has the potential to go very wrong if one of the players tries to hit on a barwench or something
>*notices bulge* OwO what's this?

>>54659898
Sounds like it could be an interesting plot point, though I think it'd work better if these mind controllers were actually a dangerous group, one that not even the king dares oppose (or maybe he dared it once and "forgot" about it?). They could make for great villains and do quite a lot of evil mind control stuff without your fetish being blatantly visible.

>>54659939
>>54659984
>>54660042
Easy mode, you literally can't do this wrong.

>>54660850
Once or twice you can get away with. Every time and people are going to start asking questions.

>>54660961
>>54661216
Excellent taste.
>>
>ethnopharmacology
I think I have this covered but thanks anyway
>>
torture, rape, etc.
Just run apocalypse world. It comes up naturally.
>>
>Exhibitionism, outdoor exposure, obvious slut and any sexual activity being performed somewhere it shouldn't be.

Pretty vanilla taste, imo, but hard to put into a campaign without getting weird looks.
>>
These threads are pure cringe.
Especially because you guys are so mentally bankrupt that you have to resort to mining your fetishes for ideas, alongside your general lack of self-awareness.
>>
File: 1002892645110.jpg (500KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1002892645110.jpg
500KB, 1280x1707px
>pure cringe
>general lack of self-awareness

The irony is delicious.
>>
>>54661216
There's a pathfinder class for that...

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/wizard/archetypes/paizo-wizard-archetypes/instructor-wizard-archetype/
>>
>>54662352
>Oh no! I'm exposing my fetish on an anonymous burmese woodcarving imageboard!
There's nothing wrong with using anything in particular for inspiration.
>>
File: jaycee.jpg (114KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jaycee.jpg
114KB, 1024x1024px
wrasslin' girls who enjoy squeezing people with their thighs is kinda hard to slip in subtly in anywhere.
>>
File: 1374454172822.jpg (169KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1374454172822.jpg
169KB, 1920x1040px
>Diapers
>Can't be done in a subtle manner
>>
>>54663449
>What is every army to ever exist, ever?
>>
File: feature143_maulSplicer.jpg (75KB, 620x442px) Image search: [Google]
feature143_maulSplicer.jpg
75KB, 620x442px
>>54659544
I kind of do already, but on not entirely on purpose.
I have a...thing for corruption and body horror, and it keeps leaking into pretty much every game I run, no matter the setting or system.

Fun eberron-esque high fantasy pathfinder game? Four sessions in and the party is fighting horrifying skinshifters made of polished bone and glistening sinew, sometimes showing the barest hints of their former personalities underneath the new hunger to serve their outer gods.

JoJo-based superhero adventure? One of the major villainous factions turned from "basically the supermafia" to "slaves of an ancient, malevolent monstrosity puppeting their corpses while they sink further into its thrall". Also the one off villain who secretes narcotic honey-nectar and uses it to rule a high school.

I swear I don't plan any of it either, I just kind of start veering towards it and before I know it, BAM, everything went straight Phyrexia.
>>
>>54663086
Just run a part of the campaign about infiltrating the Fantasy WWE, done in the style of Glitzville from Paper Mario: TTYD. It'd be great!
>>
>>54663701
I've already got gladiators being fantasy WWE [spoilers]complete with it being fake to work the marks[/spoiler] but D&D and advanced grappling don't do too well together.
>>
>>54663553
What are you implying?
>>
>>54661696
>I wouldn't really buy these wetnurses voluntarily returning
I could have sworn I explicitly wrote that the berries were addictive. Ah, well. I'm not putting it into my own campaign either way.

>>54662352
OP here. I'm mining OTHER people's fetishes for inspiration, thank you very much.
>>
>>54659544
Man, I don't know how to tell you this, but that's magical realm as fuck.
I'd probably leave the table right there.
>>
>>54663740
Stupid D&D grappling rules.
>>
>>54663681
My man
Body horror is a strange fetish, but at least nobody is willing to call you out on it.
>>
>fire, slavery, torture, executions, other nasty things
Easy. Dark Heresy, taking on or being Slaaneshi cultists.
>>
File: 1500831255076.png (3MB, 1280x1763px) Image search: [Google]
1500831255076.png
3MB, 1280x1763px
>Giantess
Something's been stealing livestock from local farms and leaving behind massively sized coins as compensation. PCs go to investigate, at one of the farms they find a trail of huge footsteps that lead back to a cave. Inside is huddled a giant teenaged girl. Assuming they don't attack her immediately (bad idea, even fighting reluctantly, she'd destroy them) she explains that she ran away from her Cloud Giant parents, but now she can't figure out how to get back to their Cloud Castle, so she's been stuck surviving on the ground for a few weeks, only coming out at night to avoid drawing attention or endangering any of the "little people". She's glad to have someone to talk to (the farmers she meets always scream and run, even when she tries to be nice and pay them) and it will be fairly easy for the PCs to win her over if they agree to help her find home at some point. Convincing the villagers that hired them in the first place that their new travelling companion is completely harmless is a different matter, though.

>Vore
This one is a lot harder, because while monster vore is plentiful in the average fantasy game, that's not the kind of vore I like. I would probably do something with an evil priestess of a goddess of gluttony or excess, who swallows people whole as part of a ritual to gain magical power. Try to really play up the horror aspect of it, to make the inherent lewdness less obvious.
>>
Anybody got that pic where they actually do go in the peepee forest and go on adventures and shit? Google's not helping me.

Anyways, my magical realm is sexy barbarian girls in loincloths and scatily clad angel chicks. Also slime monsters killing and violating cartoon characters from shows I don't watch but that's not sexual.
>>
>>54661696
MC here.
Using them as antagonists might be nice, but then the players would just attack anyone using mind-altering spells, like in the previous campaigns. They're big babies when it comes to anything that violates their 'free will' or whatever. Having them be good guys that occasionally Suggest for the good of the realm (and occasionally being helpful) meant the players actually let them Live, of all things, and now trust them.
End goal: getting the PCs to willingly let themselves be hypnotized, in any respect.
>>
>>54665141
Besides, it lends itself to both mind control, and
>hot elven ladies in cop uniforms
, which is one of the players' favorites. Of my four players, he's the only one who knows I have the fetish, so I.... tossed something in there for him. To keep him distracted. And Complicit.
>>
File: giant_toad_stat_card.jpg (256KB, 1600x942px) Image search: [Google]
giant_toad_stat_card.jpg
256KB, 1600x942px
>>54659544
>Vore
My magical realm is supported by the devs.
There are monsters (Purple Wurms, Krakens) that simply do not work without being able to eat PCs and Digest them.

Feels good. I'm sorry for all you chumps that have to inject your fetishes into the game while I get to enjoy RAW.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>54660193
>shit taste
>shortstacks
Nigger you what?
>>
>>54663086
Run any system with competent grappling rules.
Create a monk order called the Cobra Clutch. Your players will be too busy finding the reference amusing that the fetish goes right over their heads
>>
>fatties BBW, SSBBW, BHM

>the nobility such as kings, queens, dukes, duchess etc are able to afford feasts and banquets three times a day
>spend most of their time sitting in carriages and thrones, dealing with buerocracy and legislature
>activity levels mostly zero, most of them are packing it on

This is while being fairly vanilla is one of the hardest to hide. I can probably get away with it once or twice as a player, before people get suspicious, joking that this wizard uses mage hand fro everything and prepares floating disc to ride around on when tired of walking.

DMing I can again use it once ore twice before it becomes odd, or I have to do it as the anomoly for show, there are hundreds of fatties all in the same room.
>>
>>54659544
>thus, orcs need a constant supply of wet nurses, and keep captive non-orc women on hand, feeding them a kind of berry that makes their bodies behave as if they are late in pregnancy at all times
Extremely transparent to anyone who has read fetish stuff online, probably even so to outsiders. Also, they take prisoners so often, why not just keep people who are already wetnurses around from the people they capture?
>>
>>54662352
This.
>>
Not really a fetish but I usually have a pregnant wife and/or a child whom I take care of between adventures.

I was thinking of having my wife or child be an apprentice or cohort to keep her around with me and not force us to go back to our home town every other adventure.
>>
>fetish
Older female authority figure is dommed by her younger male subordinate
>implementation
I'm not really sure, other than making it a piece of the political intrigue
>>
>>54661745
I don't get this
>>
>Loli
Do what Eberron did - Lolipope
>>
>>54659544
>Gigantic breasts
Too overt. I can't do it.
>>
>>54667468
The Captain of the Watch has been distracted lately. Seems a new recruit has been rising pretty quickly in the ranks to the grumbling complaints of some of the veterans. Turns out he is a Warlock, Evil Wizard or Cleric, maybe even an Outsider who has been using his natural sexual wiles (and a little magic) to achieve a higher position for some yet undisclosed nefarious purpose.
>>
>>54667468
>>54667619
Edit: in case it wasn't clear the Captain is an older lady and the young dude is banging her on the reg in exchange for promotions and power.
>>
>futa
No way of implimenting in a meaningful way that doesn't set off the red flags, luckily we're a chill group and generally don't hide shit from eachother even if we don't share kinks
>>
>>54667468
Novice guardsman Mcnitt is complaining loudly about how much of a slave driver his boss is, and how she always forces him to go on patrol with her.
>>
>>54667509
Ethnopharmacology is the study of drugs and medicine used within a culture. For example, using mint leaves to treat headaches and stomach pain. Culture A might brew the leaves into tea, culture B might distill the oil for use as an aromatic, and culture C might eat the leaves. A lot of study goes into it, including topics like finding ingredients, preparing them, using them in combination for specific effects, poison as medicine, and so on.
I admit it's on the mild side compared to other fetishes, but what can you do, right?
>>
File: 1501643188332.gif (866KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1501643188332.gif
866KB, 450x450px
>Straight Shota
>I'm reported to the fbi
>>
>>54667756
Genuinely curious, what about it do you find arousing?
>>
I actually make a RPG (ERP) game for my magical realm.
Partial its use the simple and fast RISUS system.
Its in a fantasy world suffering from two curses.
In ancient time was a terrible war at one side elves and human and the other side the diverse hordes of monsters.
An elf wizard casted the first curs to end all species of monsters.
1. Only male monsters can be born.
But this was meet by a counter curs from an dragon wizard.
2. Elf and human females become fertile from monster the seed.
Monsters are dependent on mating with human or elf females for there procreation.
I made a illustrated world book before I started work on the game.
It will be revisited and included in the rules.
You can download it here. Xttps://e-hentai.org/g/813047/1d79cb7326/
I also have a blog about this world. Lots of monster hentai.
>>
>>54667899
There's a history to it that, in humans at the very least, represents thousands of years of observation, curiosity, and experimentation. The idea behind that exhilarates me. It's a perfect combination of action, emotion, risk, planning, belief, and tradition.
>>
File: 1467923615870.png (80KB, 255x217px) Image search: [Google]
1467923615870.png
80KB, 255x217px
>>54659544
>girls with small breasts and big hips/thighs
>Pokemon
>robots
>scalies
>shortstacks
>yordles
>rape (receiving or giving)

I can work some of them in easy but I need help on shit like scalies
>>
>>54667549
The Harvest/Fertility Goddesses' iconography depicts them all as incredibly well endowed. Don't elaborate much past that unless asked.
>>
File: Dragonborn, Eastern.png (4MB, 2040x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonborn, Eastern.png
4MB, 2040x1920px
>>54668128

>Scalies

Dragonborn have been a thing for how long, anon? What's a yordie?
>>
File: Tristana_Render_VU.png (3MB, 2500x2182px) Image search: [Google]
Tristana_Render_VU.png
3MB, 2500x2182px
>>54668413
yeah but I prefer kobolds and lizardfolk. I rarely hear of people that play them.

>yordies
yordles are tiny impish women from league of legends who make me diamonds
>>
>>54668413
Not him but it's "Yordle"
>>
My magical realm is turning people, especially wannabe 'heroes' into kobolds or orcs and then fucking them as newly controlled, helpless slaves of the growing evil empire.

How could I insert this subtly?
>>
>SSBBW, giantess, weight gain/growth
Obese witch who has consumed enough potions to resemble a cleaned-up hill giant. She extorts rural cultists for components to make more potions, until she's big enough to strong-arm actual giants, too.

Alternatively, a naturally tall, foreign shopkeeper who came to the big city from working on a farm, but whose newfound wealth allows her to buy excessive amounts of food that are justifiable for a manual laborer's diet, but not a largely sedentary merchant.

Not that I'd try any of this shit in an actual game.
>>
File: kobold_red.png (511KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
kobold_red.png
511KB, 853x1280px
>>54668572

Kobolds can be pretty cool, yeah.
>>
File: healing potions.jpg (65KB, 640x623px) Image search: [Google]
healing potions.jpg
65KB, 640x623px
>>54667903

Unironically, was a really fun read. I can tell a lot of work went into this fetish, and it was great. I even popped a boner once or twice, nice job.
>>
>>54668705
>bulge

yeah nah, but it's nice to see another person who likes kobolds
>>
File: applause.png (14KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
applause.png
14KB, 218x218px
>>54659544
>mfw pretty much any BDSM stuff is covered by worshipping Loviatar
>>
>>54668806

"covered"
>>
>>54668328
What if I want a DMPC with the hyuuj boobz?
>>
>>54669375
Priestess or something similar, like a lady who has received the goddesses' blessings. An avatar or incarnation could also work but might make things too easy depending on the party's overall strength.
>>
>Maps

Every time I introduce a campaign, and no one will ever suspect a thing
>>
>>54659544
>Yandere.
>Childhood friend.
>Royalty.
>Loving heterosexual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation

In the setting, royalty are assigned opposite-sex acquaintances to serve as bodyguards and confidants. In the case that a marriage of state is not available or lineage is impossible/undesirable from said marriage, this servant serves as a 'backup' partner for their charge, to ensure an heir is born. Of course, no-one wants to play second fiddle, so mysterious assassinations are surprisingly common...
>>
>>54660290
Like, every girl on the plane of existence has dicks? Vaginas don't exist? How does reproduction work in this setting? Do babies come out the butt?
>>
File: meido tired.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
meido tired.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>lolidom
>oppai loli
>impregnation

Ha ha no
>>
File: Peridot smug.png (98KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
Peridot smug.png
98KB, 480x540px
>>54669733
I play an oppai lolidom, Anon
>>
>>54669696

They clearly come out of the ponos, just like with female hyenas, anon.
>>
>>54668128
>girls with small breasts and big hips/thighs
>scalies
>shortstacks
Kobolds. The thing you're looking for is kobolds.
>>
File: 1325219305814.jpg (11KB, 283x316px) Image search: [Google]
1325219305814.jpg
11KB, 283x316px
>/ss/
>oviposition/egg-laying
>Incest
>Monstergirls

I could do these each separately with varying degrees of success, especially because my gf knows all my fetishes.
All together in one? Agh! The eggs don't work with the ss. I don't want shota drieders with colons full of eggs!
>>
>>54669855
Hello dream me how is fantasy land
>>
>>54668611
Leave the "turning people into kobolds and orcs" and you've got a legit E RP campaign, anon
>>
>>54670092
>I don't want shota drieders with colons full of their mother's eggs!

You forgot one.
>>
File: elf_food.webm (3MB, 1280x533px) Image search: [Google]
elf_food.webm
3MB, 1280x533px
>>
>>54659606
Make players visit whorehouse, as a description each gets include your fetish.
>>
>>54659544
I'm really into enforced nudity for women at all times but it's the norm. Plz help my degenerate fantasies
>>
>>54670323

With what, a central antagonist who fucks them? Just to get the GM all hot and bothered? Seems kind of self serving.
>>
>>54670647
>Campaign starts at level 1
>Party gets kidnapped and raped by the BBEG and his servants
>Tossed to the slave pits
>Have to fight their way tooth and claw up the hierarchy, prove themselves worthy with both sex, combat, and politics
>Eventually overthrow the BBEG and either take over his armies and start the cycle again or end it righteously

Get a DM who gets his rocks off and then lets the players get their rocks off, and it's golden.
>>
>>54670642
Have culture declare jihad against neighbouring culture that permits female garments?
>>
>>54670095
It's awesome! I'm not into the dom part myself, though, so I'm not enjoying it as much as you might. It's just a defining characteristic of my character as an enchanter/illusionist/conjurer triple-specialist.

Also she doesn't use her loli form for her daily sex with strangers.
>>
File: need to learn 2 survive.jpg (49KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
need to learn 2 survive.jpg
49KB, 850x400px
>>54659544
>traps
>crossdressing
>dickgirls (shemales and herms)
>gentle (motherly) femdom
>oviposition
>rape
>bad ends
>uppity subs
>hypnotism/mind control/body puppetteering
>>
>>54671842
Really like penises don't you.

The only way I can see this working is a FATAL humorous campaign run.
>>
>human livestock
>breeding factories

I mean, it's a pretty fucked up way for the BBEG to raise his army. I think it's possible to do right, without exposing my shame.
>>
mine is literally impossible to make covert

>cumflation
>pregnancy from monsters and slime
>birth
>>
>>54671969
well, i also have a bra and panty fetish, not sure how to do that either, but at least it doesn't sound impossible
>>
>>54672026
Chainmail Bikini Armor Fashion. Have a place called Victoria's Pauldrons. Play it off as an exaggeration of the trope.

But really you've put extensive work into the latest plate-bikini and Chain-top trends, and even how the market has an impact on the economy.

Then, just for fun, have a Market/economy quest plot hook involving VP shares fluxuating in the DROW-Jones.
>>
File: 1439868872805.gif (394KB, 266x199px) Image search: [Google]
1439868872805.gif
394KB, 266x199px
>>54672073
>DROW-Jones.
>>
>consentacles

It's never going to happen...
>>
> Have a thing for vanilla human male x orc female
>Imma play a half orc who is part of a happy family

Too easy.
>>
File: b035u2rcib4z.jpg (2MB, 1580x2537px) Image search: [Google]
b035u2rcib4z.jpg
2MB, 1580x2537px
>>54659544
>Covertly

Nah, what I got in mind is the full on /d/ experience.

Every fetish is a class with abilities, weapons, and skills based around the fetish. Some of the more advanced fetishes are subclasses and can be unlocked after gaining further levels.

Bunny suits to BDSM or Monster Girls, things like that. However, one can stay with their Fetish Class and continue leveling up for unique abilities that it has. Basically, it works as play styles. Going back to the previous example, Bunny Suit would be a healing class that would assist and serve the party. Its subclass is BDSM, which can dominate enemies through bindings and powerful commands, but has healing safewords for allies, with the main weapon being (of course) a whip. Monster girl is a sorta druid class that specializes as a specific animal or monster with bonuses tailored to the chosen species, and can opt out of healing depending on the chosen monster.

Basically, by making everything a fetish thing, it normalizes it and makes it less "sexy" to the fags that want to do that kinda shit unless they're completely oblivious. And even then, they're dealing with the mass collection of a bunch of other fetishes that it becomes less enticing.
>>
>>54672604
>Basically, by making everything a fetish thing, it normalizes it and makes it less "sexy" to the fags that want to do that kinda shit unless they're completely oblivious. And even then, they're dealing with the mass collection of a bunch of other fetishes that it becomes less enticing.

You're not the first to think this will work, and you won't be the last.
>>
>>54659544
>Straight shota
>Milfs

Would anyone be willing to GM a game for me and other gentlemen of similar tastes where we play as shotas constantly surrounded by cute chubby mommies who want his seed?
>>
File: 1427418026359.png (961KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1427418026359.png
961KB, 1280x720px
>>54659544
>guro
I don't even have to try

Mutilation and dismemberment are more socially acceptable than consensual sex so long as it's portrayed as 'action' or 'horror' or whatever

the puritan ideologues made their bed, and now they'll sleep in it, with no one to check under the bed for monsters If you'll forgive the extended metaphor

Mua
Ha
Ha
>>
File: 1439967357079.png (282KB, 922x777px) Image search: [Google]
1439967357079.png
282KB, 922x777px
>>54672724
>the puritan ideologues made their bed, and now they'll sleep in it, with no one to check under the bed for monsters
LEWD
>>
File: 1490982388603.png (181KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
1490982388603.png
181KB, 288x499px
>Vore
>Any sort of helpless victims and/or terrified begging
>DM runs an arc of our kobold campaign against yuan-ti

Needed some christ-like self discipline for that one.
>>
>>54672604
How does the "humiliation-slut" class work? You show the monster your huge breasts with MOO written across them or your tiny dick and they're affected as by Tasha's Hideous Laughter?
>>
>>54672604
On one hand, it's relieving to know that I'm only at "creep".
On the other, the picture is as close as you can get to how I look with a stick figure, and I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that.
>>
File: 1394326882706.png (457KB, 710x537px) Image search: [Google]
1394326882706.png
457KB, 710x537px
>human male/female furry interspecies
I think people would suspect no matter how I portrayed it.
>>
>>54674436
>would suspect
*would suspect something
>>
>>54668013
Does it give you a boner to think about it? Otherwise that's just a hobby.
>>
>>54670642
The Ferengi in Star Trek have that as a rule. Women wearing clothes is scandalous.
>>
>>54672724
>I don't have to be the first person in the thread to come out as a gurofag
Nice.
My main things are guro and exhibitionism, so public executions/DID in general make me diamonds. I'm too cowardly to have it come up often in my games though.
>>
>>54662295
I feel your pain, even more with my players who are as moralfags as they can get, starting with the lawyer, he is the perfect example of "all violence is ok but female sexuality is awful unless its feminism"
>>
File: IMG_4657Version2-touchup-med[1].jpg (469KB, 665x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4657Version2-touchup-med[1].jpg
469KB, 665x990px
>>54659544

>latex/rubber stuff, especially the total enclosure all-skin-covered full gimp look
Surprisingly easy - just run Dune and say I'm going for the depiction of stillsuits from the book rather than the movie. Work up a system for water retention based on how the PCs use their suits, so they lose water faster if they don't wear the hood etc. (May lead into other fetishes like pee drinking, chastity etc. but that's fine too. :3 )

>femdom
People have already thrown out good ideas but I think for true Magical Realm status you need it to be a local norm, rather than just a few NPCs here and there happening to exhibit the fetish. Not a problem - just have a matriarchal society and the job is pretty much done. (This could even be done with Dune - have the PCs be agents of the Bene Gesserit.)

>tough, muscular women
Easy enough in most settings which don't bar women from hard labour or martial pursuits. Maybe even combine with femdom - say, perhaps the deity of war in this fantasy world is a woman, so people tend to assume (rightly or wrongly) that women make the best military leaders and her priesthood is dedicated to getting swole etc.

>pegging
Anything which is a full on sex act is hard to covertly magically realm but I could do minor cultural hints. Like husbands-to-be go on "Horse parties" with their buds 'cause they're going to get "ridden" on their wedding night, or marital garb subtly includes strap-on harnesses without the strap-ons fitted in. ("It's a sort of leather harness that rests on the hips, with a metal ring that's positioned on the front. Apparently it's a traditional bit of bridal wear in this kingdom.")

>me and a dominant woman in full-coverage rubber gimp costumes in loving femdom action including pegging, bonus points if she's muscley
OK I'm gonna need help with this one.
>>
>blood and gore
It would be more difficult to run D&D without wandering into it. Just keep descriptions short and functional. If you can't manage this then anything else is a lost cause.

>strong/tall women
Some of the orcs are female, as is the odd mercenary, soldier, or barbarian. If I'm feeling bold, some religious military order following a goddess of war can scratch that itch without making the game weird. Or just throw a woman or two into any group of warrior NPCs. You'd need to go full whizzard to fuck this one up.

>femdom
Drow. All my players like them partly because of the femdom. Sell them on the merits of a high-intrigue Underdark campaign and keep the dick in your pants.

>overeating
Throw a banquet as the backdrop for some intrigue or carousing. If you need to foist it onto your players, have them run into a society fanatically devoted to good hospitality, who'll keep pushing food on the PCs. If you can get away with an antagonist pulling a blatant power play on the party (see the previous point) have them pretend to play a generous host, and take it too far. Might be able to sneak that past some dense or distracted players.
>>
>>54664691
For vore I would loosely copy mythology and have some giant ship-eating monster that used to be a beautiful woman until she got cursed by the gods, but give the players a chance to learn her backstory before the encounter and hint that she might still respond to diplomacy. If they do try to communicate, they find that she's retained all of her human mind and is willing to help them in any way she can if they help her to undo the curse, giving them the opportunity to recruit a cute yet terrifying giant voremonster as a companion.
>>
>>54674629
Well, yeah. Why else would I post about it in a magical realm thread? If any of my party so much as mentions picking herbs, fruit, mushrooms, or whatever, they've walked right into my magical realm. I try not to be weird about it, though.
>>
File: 1501215659583.png (331KB, 4000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1501215659583.png
331KB, 4000x4500px
>>54659544
What if nature already did my magical realm for me?
>>
>>54678224
What's the absolute sexiest example of Ethnopharmacology? My curiosity is an intrigued one, not a judging one.
>>
>>54659544
traps are really my thing (i wish i was one so much) and including them is not hard. You just like, don't tell anyone the secret.
>>54661216
>I think having an evil sorceress with a harem of young boy slaves doing menial chores in her tower would be pushing it.
not really. I mean, what kind of shitty evil wizard doesn't have a creepy brainwashed harem?
>>
>>54678777
Really, nature has probably done everybody's magical realm. Shit's fucked up, man.
>>
>>54679056
>tfw I will never see the largest breasted humanoid in the history of the universe
>>
>>Be me
>>Get Iron Claw on a whim while it's on sale.
>>System actually good.
>>Convince friends to play despite not being furries.
>>1 rule: No magical realms
>>Campaign starts
>>PCs immediately get black-out drunk, use it as excuse to sell the otter boy into sexual slavery and grope the necromancer chick.
>>PCs make vore jokes when they meet the snake monster.
>>
>>54678788
Personally I'd have to say the use of aloe vera and related plants to treat minor wounds. Extracting and preparing the gel from the leaf is a vigorous activity but the application and treatment of the afflicted, rubbing the gel on the wounds, is a very gentle and sensuous activity.
>>
File: beep beep.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
beep beep.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
>>54659544
Mine is super easy,

>Girls going barefoot.
>Most people don't wear shoes. Magical armor needs to be made in certain forms to work and most of these leave you at least partially barefoot if not entirely. Magic itself rejects practicality and pragmatism so trying to wear stuff over it is useless. People in general are a lot hardier compared to earth to the point shoes are kind of redundant. Most parasites are giant and obvious and disease only exists magically. In addition the setting is mostly pre-iron age in tech and civilization struggles to even survive among the natural things in the world. It's also common practice amongst most religions
>This sounds like too much but it's actually just a string of coincidences because if you think about it everything above has larger effects on the world than just shoes. The real ultra-conspiracy is that all of this disproportionately effects females in the setting.
>>
>>54659606
Penis while masterbating
Sword skills while fighting
>>
>>54678777
Jesus Christ, somebody saved this thing? I drew it and seriously considered deleting it off my laptop.

Nice to know someone enjoyed it, I guess.
>>
>>54679290
You'd be suprised what people save. I deleted one of the horrible deep sea mermaid comics I did (at that point I had already thrown out the paper I drew it on) and later mentioned regretting it when I decided to actually upload them somewhere, and got a new copy from some Italian anon.
>>
>>54679290
I only saved it because I was the guy who originally posted about the sea louse in the deep sea thread and I thought it was cute that someone made a picture to go with it.

Frankly, the sea louse thing might be one of the main reasons I have the fetish I do to begin with.
>>
>casual pissing/wetting
... uh... I...
>>
>>54679428
give them a wannabe tough guy bard with a weak blader and keep pitting them in stressful/dangerous situations. at least put a token roll to it so it seems like hes just got a flaw.
>>
File: 1501488318123.jpg (231KB, 869x943px) Image search: [Google]
1501488318123.jpg
231KB, 869x943px
>>54672604
>I'm on every single level besides Beyond Everything.

Fuck.
>>
>>54679647
Yeah but that wouldn't be casual; you know, like "Yeah, I just pissed myself? You know you have to go sometimes, that's how humans work?"

I'm thinking but honestly when a fetish involves cultural dissonance on a societal level, it's pretty hard to hide it.
I mean I *could* just say "curse of filth on the entire world and you're the only sane people", but that seems like an asspull.
>>
>>54663086
I want to play this. Not for fetishistic. Just over the body slammer
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 284x178px
>>54664691
Giant girl gets infected by parasite. Eats PCs to kill it for her.
Adventure in her body
>>
>>54672113

Introduce a tentacle having race, including a PC option. Treat it as part of the setting w/o mentioning relationships. Lean on it a lot. Eventually based on pure statistics an cross-race relationship will come up, quite possibly not even from you.
>>
>>54680582
Evenom better, not a mere giant, a titan or goddess of some sort
>>
>>54680615
So PC Ropers or some form of non evil illithid?
>>
>>54672604
How is fat chicks worse than snuff?
>>
>>54681442
Because snuff can be done without making the bitch ugly
>>
>>54681442
I guess you didn't see "Ohio"

I jerk it to fatties too
>>
>>54670095
Hey are you here still today Anon?
>>
>>54681798
Yes.

>Lurking in dark corners is my fetish.
>>
>transformation
Resonable to pull off depending on things
>gender bender
More obvious but also can be played off as a comedy thing
>absorption
Have to play it for horror
>fusion
Play more for divine ascention angles
>unbirth/rebirth
Not impossible, has president but will set off the alarm bells
>amazons
Chump change, nobody would complain
>milf
Again saucy barmaids won't be an issue
>consentaxles
Like mentioned above play it up as a sapient tentacles species
>bredeers
Again play it up as an ugly thing and they won't notice your bonER
>futa
Sadly I've yet to see a way to pull this in a meaningful way without outing yourself
>shark girls
I fucking wish
>>
File: 20170302_111052.jpg (90KB, 366x408px) Image search: [Google]
20170302_111052.jpg
90KB, 366x408px
>>54659544
>Lactation fetish
God damn it OP, all my players are going to think I made this thread!
>>
>>54676342
I like how you think, Anon.

Reckon you could get your first two nicely by having an underdark-based campaign; Drow are femdom as all fuck and you can go full skintight ninja suit for your rubber stuff.

Not sure how to get in pegging or your really specific fantasy in but would be fascinated if people have better ideas of how to do it.
>>
File: red-dragon.jpg (161KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
red-dragon.jpg
161KB, 1440x900px
>>54681243
>PCs encounter a fully grown dragon that she ate several weeks ago
>it's still trying to kill her, but all it's done is give her stomach pains
>>
>>54681888
Which system would you want to play, purely hypothetically? Have you built such a character already?
>>
>>54663553
Do you mean soldiers wearing diapers so they don't need to stop for a piss in the middle of a battle or have soil their uniforms?
>>
>>54682077

Not really a character thing. Though when I build characters I usually invest in whatever counter-ambush/detection skillz/abilities are on offer.

It's more a thing I do when I run games. Every even semi-organised baddy group has a counter-intelligence team that'll attempt to ambush the PC's at least once per plot line. Especially if they've not been the height of discretion and I can justify that the baddies have any idea that they're coming.

Or you know 'coincidence' while on a regularly traveled road there might be highwaymen with some kind of rock-fall or something. Especially on 'dino-hunt' trips and such to make up for the lack of counter-intel teams.

Always have some brand of highwayman ambush on a random encounter table whenever I can justify it.

>Yes, even in the royal palace. Though in this case it's usually a semi-political thing with a writ to send them on some time-wasting errand unless they can see him to hide first, or 'social-combat' their way out by talking up other priorities and stuff.
>>
>>54682013
>the dragon explains that she ate something earlier that is causing her terrible pain
>she'll agree to leave if the party go inside her to remove the cause of the problem
>>
>>54682212
I meant for the preg/lolidom.
>>
>>54682262
kek. I thought you were referring to 'anon' in general, not that specific anon.
>>
File: 142340599122.jpg (65KB, 1000x710px) Image search: [Google]
142340599122.jpg
65KB, 1000x710px
>>54682230
>afterwards, the dragon admits that she's still too large to fit through either exit
>but since she does want to leave quite badly, she will on this occasion allow the wizard to shrink her to a more manageable size
>as long as they remember that the spell is only temporary, and she expects to be handled respectfully whilst under its effects
>>
>>54682963
Then they eat the dragon
>>
>>54682963
Then the giant girl gets eaten by an even bigger giant girl who bullies her for thinking she was big and then the planet gets eaten by a giant sun eating cosmic snake and the universe was actually weird bacteria in the stomach of an incomprehensible animal that got eaten by an incomprehensible predator. Meanwhile the dragon ate someone before she got eaten and that person ate still living gnomes that the dragon swallowed whole and inside those gnomes is an intelligent parasite filled with sentient bacteria getting eaten by a sentient amoeba. And then the entire thing gets vored by my waifu. Can we fucking go home yet?
>>
File: 1465708214572.png (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1465708214572.png
14KB, 400x400px
>>54683694
>>
>>54659544
>feminine twinks but with beards or noticeable stubble
>tentacled monster on humanoid m-preg
>anal oviposition
>gingers
>watersports
>public humiliation
Working on my drawing skills to I can make my own porn. Not going well so far
>>
>>54661582
If you are still there, have you thought any encounter with this setting? Because things could go two ways. They quit because they were looking forward for mecha action and now they have to deal with stealth if they want to live, or making the giants weak as fuck and have the tinies kill your fantasy,
>>
>futa on male mpreg

I tried it once but it reeked massively of magical realm

>monogendered plant-based species that has polymorphed into a humanoid form to blend in with civilization
>reproduces by implanting their fertilized "seeds" into a warm cavity they can grow in
>predilection for males born of cultural reasons

Basically, they can impregnate who or whatever except themselves as they lack such cavities but they'd rather do the human sex thing they've heard so much about, but they find doing it with a woman kinda weird.

I tried slipping it as a drunken joke about a guy who flirted with a "roselips" and ended up giving birth to a whole bouquet, but I got several dareyouenter.jpgs thrown at me.
>>
File: lolis know it.png (65KB, 320x318px) Image search: [Google]
lolis know it.png
65KB, 320x318px
>>54682077
>>54682262
Oh fug, me. Well I've never really sat down and made up a sheet but I've always imagined my oppai lolidom char would be a rather harsh cleric underneath a fertility deity.
>>
>>54685472
Which system do you play? Also got a source for that image?
>>
>>54685527
D&Dfinder, shadowrun, eclipse phase, RT and DH. Maybe /r/ knows.
>>
>>54685574
I'd ship you my character sheet but I think the shameless munchkinry of the build would ruin it
>>
File: 1400325418349[1].jpg (228KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1400325418349[1].jpg
228KB, 1200x900px
>>54686026
I appreciate the thought anon but realistically this is a concept I'll never get to use. I barely have time for my regular games, tossing in a magical realm game where I play a little girl with big tiddy hellbent on getting knocked up just sounds multiple kinds of exhausting.

Also shame on you for being a munchkin.
>>
>>54660850

Easiest in the world for me.

My regular gaming group includes a trans chick. I throw in Girdles in most campaigns I run so she can do her thing.

Little does she know.
>>
File: True Shame.gif (2MB, 282x199px) Image search: [Google]
True Shame.gif
2MB, 282x199px
>>54659544
Catfighting. Twins. Blondes and redheads, if that counts. Impregnation.
The darkest fantasy I've ever had is a 'cold decision' scenario where the world's most prestigious were invited on a space ark to outlive the rest of the dying earth, but then an accident occurs and it becomes clear that the ark won't be able to sustain as many people as planned.
So since everyone is about as valuable to humanity's survival as each other, the group decides that only the most fertile of each section get to stay.
This means that the first X women to get impregnated in each section and the father of their child(ren) get to stay on the ship- and a father can't double-dip once he succeeds.

I know I'm lost to the dark, but maybe something good can come out of it.
>>
File: CnTo2VsVYAAWV4o.jpg large.jpg (42KB, 421x625px) Image search: [Google]
CnTo2VsVYAAWV4o.jpg large.jpg
42KB, 421x625px
>>54681994
+1 for the fetish, but I keep that info in the vault.
That's between me, google, and the NSA.
>>
File: Femcast.png (1MB, 1000x1396px) Image search: [Google]
Femcast.png
1MB, 1000x1396px
>>54659544
>Muscular Women
>Scars
>Large Breasts
>Femdom (with turnabouts at appropriate times)
>Generally any Non-Human race
>Pregnancy
>Yandere (of various types)

So far no one has caught on despite me adding (or targeting) women that usually fill almost every one of those categories. It helps they tend to come in a package (save strangely Yandere).

Oh, and I have seen >>54686189 guys "art" before, but can't remember who. Got a name? Like the style, hope he has other subjects.
>>
>>54686543
>not knowing based nippon man of oppai loli paizuri fame
>>
>>54686571
Oh, he only does Loli then? That's probably why.
>>
File: loli oppai oni.jpg (553KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
loli oppai oni.jpg
553KB, 800x1000px
>>54686590
It's a tough job but somebody has to do it.
>>
File: CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.jpg (77KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.jpg
77KB, 600x611px
>>54672604
>Floor Tiles
>>
File: CWhL4heU4AAD1Zj.jpg (215KB, 1518x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CWhL4heU4AAD1Zj.jpg
215KB, 1518x1000px
>>54686189
>>54686606
shame on you for not min-maxing your oppai loli
>>
>>54672604
>One fetish at "Weird" and one at "Irredeemable"
Lactation, unbirthing, no I do not have an Oedipus complex
>100% pure otherwise
help

>>54677779
I always like horrifying but well-meaning allies.

>>54681970
>unbirth/rebirth
>Not impossible, has president but will set off the alarm bells
Not impossible? Explain.
>>
File: 1421878741657.jpg (26KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
1421878741657.jpg
26KB, 300x222px
>>54660193
>shortstack
>shit taste

I will fist you to death you tasteless mong
>>
File: 1419482537703.png (26KB, 229x199px) Image search: [Google]
1419482537703.png
26KB, 229x199px
>>54672724
>>54674856
>Guro
I respect that you like what you like chums, but I could never in all my life understand the appeal
>>
>>54672604
>I've got at least one all they way up to degenerate
Fuck me up senpai
>>
>>54672724
This desu, my man. I'm pretty sure that the only games it'd be tough to insert this fetish into would be lewd ones.
>>
File: Chimera.jpg (60KB, 540x410px) Image search: [Google]
Chimera.jpg
60KB, 540x410px
>>54686648
Why
>>
File: 1484789441950.jpg (53KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484789441950.jpg
53KB, 800x640px
>>54672604
>unbirthing
>not being on the same tier as regular vore

>not jerking it every day to elusive cock goblin

>thinking spanking is normalfag

>thinking shota / incest don't belong in degenerate

>thinking leather isn't normalfag

You make me look at this image with my own two eyes
>>
File: 2powpyh.png (9KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
2powpyh.png
9KB, 100x100px
>>54683694
>>54683778
>>
>>54672604
>>54672604
>tfw I actually know someone in "Ascended" tier

They're pretty...unique really.
>>
>>54679692
Let me guess:
"Entity Merging" for the one in Ascended
>>
>>54687701
I dunno, I pretty keen on Fractals and I don't think I'm that weird.
>>
>>54687340
the motifs of rebirth are common in myth
>>
Pretty run of the mill, chicks with dicks. However Shortstacks with dicks are where it's at.
I have successfully assimilated both into the campaign without any of my players noticing in the slightest, and it feels pretty great.
Willing to share a bit if anyone's interested
>>
How do I covertly insert sexting into a campaign?
>>
>>54687819
please share your secrets good anon
>>
>>54685400

I like the way you think.
>>
File: jolly.png (177KB, 643x797px) Image search: [Google]
jolly.png
177KB, 643x797px
>>54686026
RAVIOLI RAVIOLI GIVE ME THE OPPAI LOLI
>>
>>54687912
It's pretty simple, all I did was disguise the truth by making it sound like a joke.
For example
>Druid and Fighter enter a brothel
>describe women and/or men of all types
>Fighter beds down with a plain human lass
>Druid is drawn to an Orcess
>after a bit of RP, they end up in a private room
>"then she PINS YOU TO THE WALL AND RAVAGES YOU WITH HER THICC COCK" in a thick Scottish accent
>que laughter, cut to next morning

And as for the shortstack

>Artificer is part of a guild
>in his backstory, he included a friendly rival character
>a sassy gnome smith to foil his stoic Goliath
>have her make sexual jokes now and again
>on one occaosion, they're working together on an enchanted shortsword
>"how long is it meant to be?"
>"about two feet"
>"right, like my dick"
>que laughter, have him roll a tinkering check, move on to the next scene
The best way to be covert, is to be overt. Wait for the best time to introduce your realm comedically, make everyone laugh, but don't deny it.
>>
>>54688263
clever, though for anyone who's friends know about their kinks this will never work, because they know you.
>>
>>54688303
If they already know your kinks, why be sneaky about it? If that's the game you wanna run, let them know. If they're not into trying out a lewd game, hit up some of the degenerates around /tg/. Just remember, even though it's meant to be lewd, unless you want to have fap breaks, describe the situation enough that the player knows what they're getting, then move on so it doesn't get awkward.
>>
File: shake x.webm (534KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shake x.webm
534KB, 1280x720px
>>54686648
Why not just max
>>
>>54688490
min height of course
>>
>>54659544
Genderswap and genderswap/race change and body/gender/race swap and change.

I insert this into almost everything I can get away with.
>>
>>54688146
Oppai loli is worst loli. Having oppai defeats the whole aesthetic of loli.
>>
>>54689065
This desu senpai baka oniichan
>>
File: 1324108382499.png (318KB, 624x404px) Image search: [Google]
1324108382499.png
318KB, 624x404px
>>54683848
Looking good so far.
>>
File: sweat.jpg (98KB, 343x317px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
98KB, 343x317px
My kink is whipping, it's easy enough to include once or twice but if it keeps happening someone's bound to get suspicious. How do I keep it on the down low?
>>
File: 1425549544373.png (942KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1425549544373.png
942KB, 1280x720px
>>54686543
>Femdom (with turnabouts at appropriate times)
I bet you like those "femdom" doujins where the woman becomes a submissive pile of shit after getting the dick too.
>>
>>54687837
Before character has sex, do a fade to black. If you see disappointment, inquire further.
>>
>>54689731
Drow. BDSM elves solve all problems.
>>
>>54687744
Nope, Astral Sex. Fucking people on a spiritual level and fucking non-physical QTs gets my motor running.
>>
>>54690137
>>54687744
Oh also meditative statue waltzing also sounds pretty hot, haven't fapped to it yet though. I bet you faggots can't even escape the solar system while fapping.
>>
>Femdom
DnD alone has enough muscle orc-girls and the BDSM matriarchy that is the drow to satisfy me without blowing my cover
>>
>>54663740

Historical gladiator fighting often *was* fake to work the marks.

Just instead of leaving a territory on your back you sometimes left it dead and left your share of the purse to someone you cared about, assuming you weren't a slave.

I played in a DnD game with a character who realized this, became a pit fighter and somehow managed to get heel heat even though he had saved the city of Greyhawk from destruction at the hands of Iuz.
>>
>>54659544
>mentally and physically healthy suitresses

Uh probably just don't go full grimderp.
>>
>>54667903

I've seen this before, but you really seem to like the idea of women getting ugly by breeding with monsters... can't handle it.
>>
>>54669375

boobdollz.com

You'll thank me later.
>>
>>54659544
I dunno anon, I feel like that adds another layer to a race that is often kept as simple barbarians. It adds another stake when the party eventually has to wipe out the orcs.
>>
File: 1499786688232.jpg (1MB, 1280x1969px) Image search: [Google]
1499786688232.jpg
1MB, 1280x1969px
Impreg/Pregnancy
Thick/Chubby/Bottom
Pale Chicks/Goths
Older/Mature Women
Raceplay/Interracial, especially Human Female on X
>>
>>54679803

You could present it with the "oh, we're on guard duty and there might be goblins out there waiting to shoot arrows in our ass when we go to take a piss. Better just pee right here. Don't worry about it."
>>
>>54659544
>tickling
>elven societites see public humiliation as appropiate punishment for most crimes
>their favorite method of humilating female criminals is strapping them up in town centers where they are tickled for entire days
>>
>>54687340

The demon queen of fungi in DnD basically does this, she sucks people inside of her and rebirths them as fungus-riddled servitors.
>>
>>54690396
That's way less subtle than you think it is. Specifying a sex was a big ol' flag.
>>
>>54690493
>That's way less subtle than you think it is.
I don't think it is subtle in the least bit.
>>
I feel like there's potential in this

>>54482428
>>54460209
>>
File: Triggered.jpg (72KB, 591x799px) Image search: [Google]
Triggered.jpg
72KB, 591x799px
>>54689751
Nah, I prefer it when it flips again and again. She is the boss but she can let them do what they want be willingly more submissive. Then they overdo it and back to the ground for young Icarus once more. Suppose maybe not dominant but in complete control, not sure if that has it's own name.... though I am perfectly fine with them being dominant.

Those ones annoy me because it may as well be Mind Break with how hard they 180. And they normally tend to be types I like pre-dicking.

Like violent Yan-fueled pin down almost rape but he likes it so it's k into her acting all lovey and letting him do her like a normal person... until something triggers and it's back to being tied to the bed again. In the case of not crazy it's just on her whim. That is what I like.
>>
>>54659544
>Players come to a Slaaneshi demon world
>Can do whatever the hell I want
>>
>>54659544
>Big, dominant, hulking monsterfolks/giants/giantesses
Standard fantasy tropes already got me covered. Though I'm into heavily unrealistic proportions too and that would be near impossible to sneak in.
>>
>>54663681

It's not something I like sexually but this happens ot me too.

Goddamn do I love bodyhorror.
...maybe corruption IS a fetish though.
>>
>>54672710

I am doing that very thing on F-list. Sadly it is one on one.
>>
>>54690347

...are you me anon?
If not, would you like to play ERP games? :p
>>
File: 1472520348895.jpg (911KB, 1400x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1472520348895.jpg
911KB, 1400x1350px
>>54685248
Mostly it's a change of scenery. Stealth is easy since no one is checking vents and crawlspaces for tiny robots, but those places are inhabited by giant vermin so the game is still mostly mecha action against giant monsters, but instead of fighting in the streets of a regular city they're fighting in the ventilation shafts of a gigantic city. A giant can be taken down with heavy weapons and careful shot placement, but fighting multiple giants is a bad idea so the objective is to track the researchers and ambush them when they're alone. From there it's up to the players if they want to kill them or just tell them to stop.
>>
>>54663740
I ran an encounter in a relatively low magical setting where someone in the party impersonated a masked wrestler in a ladder match to rig a bet while the casters helped him cheat from outside the ring.

I ended up just making special HP rules and action for it.
>>
>>54679276
This is weird, but I can't say it's the weirdest.

Nothing will ever beat Tile Guy
>>
>>54691533
Me too. I can tie it to my fetishes trivially if I want to, but I like body horror and freaky eldritch bullshit purely for its own sake in a non-fetish manner.
>>
>>54667756
Nigga, that's a history degree, not a fetish.
>>
>>54676342
Still hoping on someone to come up with a more elegant way to covertly introduce pegging.
>>
>>54659544
An eeevil sorceress that collects victims by turning them into objects is a classic fairy tale thing, so I'm 100% stealth.
>>
>have a piss fetish
>describe healing potions as honey-colored
>describe them as having a "strong, acrid taste"
>nobody puts two and two together
>characters chug stale piss to heal their wounds
>>
>>54691533
>>54664456
>>54663681
>>54691926
So, when are we lads running a horror campaign?
>>
>>54692289
>trick players into spending hundreds of gold (over time) on piss
>>
>>54677779
>She wins back her original form as a beautiful human, but the memories remain
>She must live with the knowledge that she's swallowed ships whole
>She has nightmares, dreams in which she is once again colossal, ravenous, and miserable, alone with her guilt in the depths of the sea
>Dreams in which she once again tries to starve herself to death, and fails, and gorges on luckless souls
>Is it the curse? Or is it a simple failure of will, a surrender to temptation?
In the worst of her nightmares, the ones she never shares, she loves it.
>>
>>54662352
>get into a thread about people posting their fetish
>"Oh god this is so cringy!"

Bro what the fuck were you expecting when you clicked on the thread? Of course it's cringy, everyone's fetish is massively cringy for anyone not into it, that's exactly why these threads are fun.
>>
>>54662352
Anon, people are at there most creative when engaging in something they are passionate about. You could be a better player or GM if you weren't such a faggot.
>>
>>54689731
Make a magus or an Combat Patrol whip fighter/monk for all the AOO's if you're playing Pathfinder. Your fetish's disguise is that of optimization!
>>
File: 1453408752786.png (266KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1453408752786.png
266KB, 800x820px
>>54692289
Is this you?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3370464/Saudi-authorities-close-shop-selling-traditional-camel-urine-drinks-discovering-owner-filling-bottles-bodily-waste.html
>>
>>54691629
That makes us three then....Because yeah I enjoy that one as well
>>
>>54692657
Well not everyone - I never laugh from people with fetishes different to mine - I just don't give a dam, and if my players were to want to add it to my game (After asking everyone permission of course), I would consider it...
>>
>>54676342
>tfw you will never find someone who looks at you the way rubber woman in gimp mask looks at rubber guy in gas mask
>>
>>54659544
>Giantess.
>Possession.
>Superstrength.

After several world wars, humanity finally starts to explore the stars. They quickly discover some sort of room-temperature supraconductor on a planet not far away (in galactic term). Only issue: this planet is full of sentient Amazonian aliens, 3 to 4 meters tall and 4 time stronger than the average human.

To help solve the situation, starfleet command decides to clone some of the aliens as puppet meat-bodies. Technology then allows specifically trained humans to possess those bodies and mingle with the aliens.

I don't really have an ending for this campaign, though I'll find something.
>>
>>54690415
Now that I think about it, I've seen /tg/ mention this fact about Zuggtmoy, but I don't think I've run into it anywhere else.

Factoring in the "pure" part, are you suggesting I could almost get away with a well-meaning-but-deeply-unethical monstrous BBEG who lovingly slurps people into her womb and gently rebirths them as her ardent, mutated followers? (I would never subject actual players to something like this, but it's a fun mental exercise.)
>>
How covertly are we talking here? Do the players have to have some idea, just not realize that it's sexual? Because my fetish is female body hair, and I run fantasy settings, which means everyone's running around unshorn by default. But there's really no good way to indicate that's the case without going full magical realm and describing a Barbarian princess' armpit fuzz, so it's just something I keep in the back of my mind.
>>
>>54693141
Magical realm proposal: enchantress has a set of cursed masks that allow her to mind control those who wear them, but her control is only effective as long as she wears the Ruling Mask. From the players' perspective it's basically a riff on Sauron's Rings, with the different types of masks giving it a different flavour and theme...
>>
>DM introduces recurring succubus NPC
>just there to plot dump really
>quickly demonstrates that she'd be hard to kill
>so we'll just have to accept her
>she sticks around
>eventually offers contract to my wizard and the fighter
>gets clingy with just my character despite them all being dudes
>in public it looks like an older dude with a trophy wife that hangs around him
>end up taking the contract out of necessity
Probably not magical realm but I just want to share that I think I have the only compatible character
>sorcerer's a trap
>fighter boinked his butler
>warlock did much of the same and is horribly mutated now after pissing on a god
>druid is a halfling
>goliath shuns all advances from women
eventually though the DM accidentally hit my apsorption thing here
>been around for a while
>out of character I think he's just tired of keeping track of her so he finds a way to only bring her up when addressed
>so they step into my body and poke their head out whenever called
>>
>>54690347
>>54692994

If you're ever on F-list, I'll gladly run something.
Addiction <---
>>
>>54690528
I wrote that!
That's the second time something I did has been posted in this thread; I don't know whether that's a good thing or not.....
>>
File: 1491428938803.jpg (32KB, 579x579px) Image search: [Google]
1491428938803.jpg
32KB, 579x579px
>rape
>cannibalism
>limb removal
>poisoning
>physical and emotional sadism
>ephebophilia
>hebephilia
>bondage
>blood
>lust killing

If I just ran a grimdark campaign, I would be fine
>>
>>54693467
I doubt anyone would think twice about hairy dwarf women.
>>
>femdom
>petplay

The Queen has been cursed by a trickster god (who's been reading a lot of Shakespeare); she now perceives other people as animals of various sorts. She gets really freaked out when these animals act in an unexpected way, so in order to gain her trust and help her the PCs need to act like the animals she believes them to be.
>>
>>54693421

I mean... sure. Or just have Zuggtmoy be the campaign villain. Have it happen to NPCS first to emphasize the body horror aspect of it.
>>
>maledom
>breeding, especially monster breeding
>lactation
>dubcon

Pretty much needs to be a straight magical realm game. Hit me up on f-list if you're interested.

Xttps://www.f-list.net/c/lydarcrax/
>>
>cowtits
I guess I could just avoid mentioning them.
>>
>>54690323
Too implant-looking for me
>>
>Muslim veiling
>Bondage underneath
>chastity, gags, skintight suits
>set region in desert
>curse of silence affecting people randomly
>Nobodies any the wiser.
Not too many other fetishes. You wouldn't know unless you started randomly disrobing women.
>>
>>54696828
Add in a matriarchal culture (say the veiling is because they believe that women are too sacred to look upon otherwise) and I'm into it.
>>
File: 1501729670967.jpg (61KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1501729670967.jpg
61KB, 800x450px
>>54697018
>more bondage represents status
>mfw
Any other ideas? I basically was writefagging something like this for Jumpchain. Mafia princess being hunted by the police and the criminal teams, hides in Orre, dresses in veils to hide her identity.
>>
>>54697102
Men who get status have to symbolically take the veil like women, which acts as a cover for feminization.
>>
>>54697272
So for instance the Empress's Consort, under the veil, is a completely feminised man in extensive bondage and chastity, and the Empress herself is likewise bound, so when they bang she pegs him with a strap-on that interfaces with her chastity belt to transfer the force and sensation to her clit.
>>
>>54697364
>>54697272
>>54697102
>>54697018
>>54696828
>muh dick
>>
>>54698079

Welp, there's no accounting for taste.
>>
I'm planning an isand chain of shark folk inspired by pacific islander culture and the deep ones. The matriarchs unknowingly use salvaged bio tech from alien craft in their religious rites, resulting in these new creatures.

Feel free to pick out all the fetishes
>>
>Traps/shemales
I suppose just never tell anyone that the cute bar-maid/serving girl/princess/whatever is actually a boy?
>Massive anal insertions.
Uhm... nope, no idea how to get that under the radar.
>Anal gaping.
>Extreme anal fisting.
>Cum farting.
>Ass to mouth.
All kind of tricky to do discretely.
>Wincest.
If it's just implied during some sort of political intrigue plot I suppose people might just assume I'm ripping off Game of Thrones?
>Horse cocks.
Well, I suppose if I establish some noblewoman or other as basically not!Katherine the Great some implied bestiality wouldn't raise too many red flags.
>>
>>54667780
Just play in a standard, pseudo-medieval, fantasy setting. In medieval times there was no age of consent, and it's entirely within the realm of possibility to imagine a young princeling being married off to some M.I.L.F.-y, older, woman (perhaps a noblewoman whose original husband has died and is now free to satiate her lust for fresh, young, meat?).
>>
File: 1501865853920.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501865853920.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>>54699231
>Traps/shemales
>>
File: Gwyn.jpg (7KB, 296x201px) Image search: [Google]
Gwyn.jpg
7KB, 296x201px
>>54700770
>>
>>54681479
>Ohio
Which is? And can be viewed at?
>>
>>54700770
Yeah so? Everyone is a little bit gay.
>>
File: 1497941353312.jpg (212KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497941353312.jpg
212KB, 850x1200px
>>54700770
You know what they say on the internet: "If it's pretty; fuck it, there is no gay."
>>
>>54695150
I will consider it...
>>
>Tall and/or strong girl
Just don't overdo it and you'll be fine

>hyper and/or permanent pregnancy
For hyper it's pretty easy to hide if you stay on the low end(fertility magic and other stuff as explanation)
For permanent, well story about a woman cursed by a witch or god(dess) to not give birth and having the baby(ies) keep growing inside her isn't unheard off though the plot usual is about lifting the curse. Alternatively girl is impregnated with demon/monster, "aborting" it would just allow it to be summoned again, heroes decide to seal it in the girl's womb, the girl was willing to do it for the greater good.

>Unbirth(the without transformation or AR kind)
Best I can think off is resurrection/reincarnation spell requiring the subject to regrow to adulthood inside a womb going with the logic that the soul requires a new body so why not use a womb to create it with magic helping the process along, a bit too noticeable.
I had other idea but can't remember them right now.
>>
>>54689705
Not my work. Just an example of my fetishes
>>
I'm gonna spitball one here

>Futa
>Lesbians
>Tentacles

As humans breached the solar system and land on new worlds, they accidentally activated a weapon engineered by some race that went extinct long before life existed on earth. this bio-engineered virus managed to wipe out all but a few males (less than a dozen), effectively preventing the remaining humans from reproducing. While we didn't collapse from the plague, it certainly shook up society. The last remaining males are now treasured prizes, their rarity meaning that they have no effective free will in where they go or what they do, instead being traded by nations as bargaining chips.

Meanwhile, the now unlimited access to interstellar travel has lead to a great many women going out and exploring the stars, searching for some ancient piece of technology left behind by the race that put them in this situation in the first place that might be able to reverse this situation. much of space is still unknown however, and humanity could run out of people if a solution isn't found in time...

what do you all think?
>>
>>54692129
>implying it can't be both
>>
>>54695585
>Maledom
In a gay sense, or in the normal state of affairs way?
>>
b
>>
>>54659544
Yo, anons, please answer me this.
If you are not activelyly trying to fuck one of your players, why would even want to insert your magical realm in the game?
I mean, you are at the table, you look to anon at you right and you want make him live through your fantasy, why?
>>
excessively hairy females

>I think its fairly easy to introduce an unkempt barbarian tribe to the north
>>
>>54659544
/tg/, forgive me for my sins, I may have already crossed that line with consent of my GM >.>
>Corruption, breeding, possibly slavery
>Is an Evil wizard with a capital E, party is chill with this because smaller scale than big bad.
>Has been abducting souls/living victims since session 1
>Plot has progressed, so now we have to depose king A for queen B, because gods decided her blood has divine rite.
>Has had soon to be queen's sister's soul and body stashed in a demiplane.
>"Dm, I'm going to prepare that body to perma-magic jar once this is said and done, because political power yo."
>DM: "That won't work, gods pay attention to that shit. You need to be born with the blood."
>"So sister and kids count, but not if I skinride them."
>DM:"Lol, if you want to marry in that counts. And can't you reincarnate via druid shit into a kid?"

So yeah, Evil wizard is now grooming an Heiress' sister to be a brood mare. Not sure how I feel about this.
>>
File: 1500489511823.jpg (348KB, 2392x3691px) Image search: [Google]
1500489511823.jpg
348KB, 2392x3691px
Undead girls
>>
>>54659544

I'm a huge fan of monster sex and NTR. So it's really not hard for me to fit it in: Simply put, monsters have a tendency to rape human and elven females. It's not played for comedy or inherent eroticism, but it's something that happens. Like, if goblins capture a few girls from the village, they're in for a very bad night.

I'm not a fan of monstergirls or exotic waifus or whatever. Oddly enough, I find that having sexually threatening monsters tends to light a fire under PCs, encouraging them to protect their women. It would surprise you, but most female players actively leap at the chance to fuck a monster. I don't mean 'pretty' monsters, but monsters like minotaurs, undead, orcs and so on. You don't even have to go "Oh, they're noble savages." No, even the 'rape the whole village, keep women chained to the wall as breeding slaves' type of monster is very appealing to female PCs.

As a side note, people who think girls are into feminine men tend to be wrong. The one time I ran an incubi encounter, the guy was muscular as hell (a bit like one of those paintings of buff angels about to do some righteous smiting, but evil) and the female Paladin didn't even resist when he jumped her bones.
>>
Nipple penetration
This is even harder to explain than dickgirls
>>
>>54701984
Speaking of hyper, I'd love to play something like Maiesta's broodmother in some game. It's pretty much a less-horrifying Drakaina as a PC class.
Speaking of the Drakaina, including one in a game would both count as magical realm and tie to my preference to body horror.
>>
>>54710530
>people who think girls are into feminine men tend to be wrong
The only way I can figure it is that it's a spectrum of taste, like a woman's breast size generally separating men into several degrees of preference.
>>
>>54710832
I know fab twins are big in Asia, unsure why
>>
File: 1495996096005.jpg (58KB, 627x478px) Image search: [Google]
1495996096005.jpg
58KB, 627x478px
>>54672604
>go all the way to fallen having most of creep through degenerate

I-it's okay if it's only 2D, right?
>>
File: 1487802440549.png (142KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1487802440549.png
142KB, 500x278px
Shouldn't this thread be in /d/ instead?
>>
>muscle girls

Pretty easy. Barbarian tribe who dress in skimpy clothing, girls walk around in loin clothes like it's nothing. Make sure to talk about the men aswell to throw players off.

For something a little more risky, and sexier I might introduce a big strong warrior womyn as an NPC. Have one of the players catch her changing and go all tsundere on them.
>>
File: C9RHT3HV0AAJVYY.jpg (16KB, 294x374px) Image search: [Google]
C9RHT3HV0AAJVYY.jpg
16KB, 294x374px
>>54659544
>feeding them a kind of berry that makes their bodies behave as if they are late in pregnancy at all times
hmmm, that's a nice way to make traps I guess, feed these barries to a bunch of male prisioners.
>>
File: 1497671020529.jpg (178KB, 670x1192px) Image search: [Google]
1497671020529.jpg
178KB, 670x1192px
>>54660290
I made a setting once that had elves being a race were males were all traps, not that it is original or anything.
>>
File: Memri_93a4ab_6130147.jpg (58KB, 900x520px) Image search: [Google]
Memri_93a4ab_6130147.jpg
58KB, 900x520px
>>54711178
No.
>>
File: oh lord.gif (835KB, 280x189px) Image search: [Google]
oh lord.gif
835KB, 280x189px
>age difference

Children get an early start on training to use weapons/magic/whatever, and there's some cultural shit about being treated as an adult the moment they're proficient with the weapon of their choice, since they can be trusted to protect themselves and others and it's probably not all that great an idea to baby a kid with a short temper and the ability to shoot gouts of flame from his fingertips.

>interspecies

Just stick in some married couples of different PC races, maybe have a dragon tease a relationship with one of the players or something like that. Anything else would be much too blatant.
>>
>>54663086
There is a game call Luchadores,you build your own attack with a simple d6 pool system. Making a Luchadora is possible so you Can insert your fetish as much as you want without anyone suspecting anything
It s only in french for now though
>>
>>54659984
>tfw you don't even like feet but you have your weird outsider witch character go barefoot because you felt it fits her character
My DM made me continuously roll dexterity checks to not fall when we had to sneak into a fancy gathering and made me wear high heels since I always noted her as not having shoes on otherwise.
>>
>>54661582
>I'm going to sell my players the fantasy of being in control of a gigantic powerhouse of weaponry and steel and brute force
>Them I'm going to make them feel tiny and powerless and their usual challenges are just insects that a bunch of geeks could absent mindedly step on.

You don't understand the basic principles behind gaming, man. Stick to jerking off.
>>
>>54710530
I know some girls that are attracted to bara monster-men, some that find muscles gross and prefer pretty/cute anime boys, and some into traditionally masculine men like the Hot Dudes On TV. Tastes are pretty varied.

For real though vicious brutal monster guys are top tier.
>>
File: 1497712765851.png (355KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497712765851.png
355KB, 768x1024px
>women with hairy armpits
Literally impossible to note without people being suspicious for some reason.

Because even in medieval settings where you have your muscular half orc barbarian girl who disdains technology adventuring for weeks on end she always has time to shave.
>>
>>54711805
...Under what circumstances would armpits even become a topic naturally?
>>
>>54659544
One time my GM had no idea that he made my Magical Realm.

>Into Nightmare Waifus/Weird Waifus
>Thri-kreen are main baddies of the campaign
>Successfully romance a Thri-kreen female
>Play it off both in and out of character that I'm slightly grossed out, but continue the romance to get advantage on enemy
>Secretly playing right into my hands.
>MFW secretly loving my secret waifu
>>
>>54659544
>thick girls
>chubby girls
>reasonably fat girls
>vore
>monster girls
>girl monsters
>scalefaggotry, in particular snakes, kobolds, and lizardfolk
>reasonable size difference, in either direction

I mean, besides a race of cannibalistic/predatory nagas who just happen to put on weight in all the right places, pretty much everything there except the fatfaggotry is present in some form or fashion in fantasy as is.
>>
>>54710695
>It's pretty much a less-horrifying Drakaina as a PC class.
You've got my interest.
>>
>Smelly girls

"Say, when was the last time you guys bathed? The towns people all comment that you're starting smell."

With luck, people smelling each other shenanigans ensue.
>>
https://pastebin.com/RuV96uB6

For unbirth fans
>>
File: 1467150540278.jpg (107KB, 736x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1467150540278.jpg
107KB, 736x1033px
>>54659544
>adventuring women who wear skirts and dresses no-pan for reasons of utility
>she wears a modest-length skirt that's short enough to allow her to remain mobile
>if I don't mention she's going no-pan, nobody's going to know, right?
>>
>>54705945

Not in the gay sense. Needs to be stated because so many people 'round here are into femdom, male humiliation, etc.
>>
File: 1448003098519.gif (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1448003098519.gif
2MB, 960x540px
I'm pretty tame with my fetishes since playing make-believe isn't as stimulating to me, but I'm really really really into gentle cuddling. Not sure how I'd make it work.
>>
>>54706445
For me, it is not about them, but about me. I want to go on adventure of ___. Presence of others is there just to validate and confirm the fantasy as reality.
>>
>>54659939
So literally just elves?
>>
File: Drakainia Comic.png (268KB, 708x420px) Image search: [Google]
Drakainia Comic.png
268KB, 708x420px
>>54712307
>>54710695
>Speaking of the Drakaina, including one in a game would both count as magical realm and tie to my preference to body horror.

As the Drakainia is apparently the most infamously realm-y tabletop monster ever, putting one into a campaign is effectively waving a flag that says, "Here's my fetish!" Even if it's not, in fact, your fetish.

That said, I've always liked them, particularly the idea of a drakainia as a horrifying ally/walking (crawling?) faux pas/one-womb demographic headache; I actually think they have more potential as Revolting Good than they do as evil villains. In another thread, someone posted a monstrous conception of a drakainia as smelling like decay and afterbirth, being covered in maggots, etc., and all I could think of was a monster in dire need of a day at the spa. Scrub off the maggots and the afterbirth! Clean yourself up and get rid of that smell! Wash and style that stringy hair! Trim those razor claws and get yourself a manicure while you're at it, girl! Polish those horns! And that "churning, distended belly" sure could use a massage, couldn't it?

This idea is still, somehow, hilarious. /tg/ also came up with the idea of a drakainia cult that actively seeks to be impregnated by her embryos, much to the disgust and horror of an evil drakainia who believed she was sowing chaos and misery.

>>54701984
It would make a lot of sense for a good-ish drakainia to jettison "Transfer Suffering" and "Invert Birth"—why would she hurt her precious children?— in favor of a heal-by-unbirthing ability, given that a drakainia's body is an endless fount of positive energy. Of course, it'd be gross as hell and you'd have a chance of winding up with poison glands or a few new eyes, but if you're bleeding out and there's no cleric nearby, how many other options do you have? (And a drakainia would regard this as an eminently sensible and normal thing to do, obviously.)
>>
File: 1497407434592.jpg (46KB, 312x395px) Image search: [Google]
1497407434592.jpg
46KB, 312x395px
>>54714327
I thought I was the only one...

(What is going on in that .gif?)
>>
File: 1443392946448.gif (524KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1443392946448.gif
524KB, 960x540px
>>54715936
Unintentional bullying
>>
File: rect2993.png (113KB, 257x289px) Image search: [Google]
rect2993.png
113KB, 257x289px
>>54715883
>Somebody saved random doodle I made on a whim
Feelsgoodman. I should draw Nice Drakaina again. The concept amuses me. Maybe the figher holding her over his shoulder like some kind of horrible organic rocket launcher, shooting gribblies at enemies.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.