[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srg/ - Shadowrun General - Wild Side

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (59KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
59KB, 480x360px
...Identity Spoofed
...Encryption Keys Generated
...Connected to Onion Routers
>>>Login: *********
>>>Enter Passcode: *********
...Biometric Scan Confirmed
Connected to Executive Body Enhancements...

>Welcome back to /srg/, chummer
>Last Viewed Files: >>54613554
>Nagas_In_The_Wild.trid
>Pixie_Frenzy.sim
>Centaur_Friendly_Grazing.aro
>Sasquatch_Gang_Signs.thread

Personal Alerts
* Your Current Rep Score: 646 (22% Positive)
* You have 1 new private message, titled 'Ay BB want sum thicc shapeshifter dicc???'
* Your Chummer > Tools > Options books list has been unchecked https://github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/releases
* Cloud File Storage: http://pastebin.com/SsWTY7qr (unembed)

* Running Wild_Blue_Yonder.BTL...

>Watch your back
>Shoot straight
>Conserve ammo
>And never, ever buy a pet from a dragon

Paracritters edition. Have you ever played a sasquatch? Ever had pixies poisoners come for you in the night? What was the most interesting thing - wonderful or awful - to happen to your runners involving paracritters?
>>
any of you guys had any real emotional moments in your campaign lately? my DM dropped some serious shit on us this week and it totally wrecked us, almost got a tear out of me. the shadowrun world is a pretty rough one but i don't hear a lot people talk about the heartwrenching bits around here.
>>
>>54651202
What happened?
>>
>>54651350
it's a long story, but basically one of our characters, who started the campaign as an amnesiac, had the memory spell lifted from him and was suddenly brought to the realization that he'd been an absolutely terrible person for years, had countless addictions, drove away everyone close to him, did & said terrible things to the people he loved, etc. it was pretty heartbreaking because he's a lighthearted guy and a big part of him is just being a good samaritan. it'll be interesting to see how he grapples with it.
>>
>>54652467
It seems like a great conflict for a cyberpunk character to go through, and could flip flop either way depending on if the shadows will envelop him to protect him and help him grow, or if he will fade into the light of the corporate mercenary thinking.
>>
>>54649239
Johnny ate some devilrat kabob the other day. With enough mustard it almost didnt taste terrible.
>>
>>54652528
yep. could make or break him.
>>
>>54652467
That sounds great. Neon glow over shady pavement.

I'm still working on team dynamic. Today I'm going to have them run a Karma run that'll pay in having my group having a common base of operations that they can invest lifestyle into. One step at a time, but I do have an amnesiac in my group (First time Shadowrun player in a group of people that played before, so I recommended it to him) and I might steal that.

On that note. Is there a security team Horizon uses in canon to protect their assets when they want to openly show presence?
>>
Could I attach gecko tips to the bottom of my shoes, then walk around on the walls/ceiling?
>>
>>54654477
Yes, but only very slowly. You need to manually release the grip wirelessly for every step. This does not apply if you are a Troll though, at that weight you need the full combo of gloves and shoes.
>>
>>54654477
Not really, but it makes climbing on the ceiling like spider man fast and easy.

>>54654706

This is not how gecko tips work. They actually make you FASTER.
>>
I'm making a Spiderman. Maxing agility, minmaxing defense pool to be impossible to hit, getting the webs ware thing, and wearing a ridiculous red suit. You can't swing on the web ware so do I have to just settle with grapple hands?

Any other tips?
>>
File: GeckoTips.png (81KB, 308x189px) Image search: [Google]
GeckoTips.png
81KB, 308x189px
>>54654788
>This is not how gecko tips work. They actually make you FASTER.
Only when wearing the full set of soles, gloves and kneepads.
>>
>>54654861
Radar Sensor headware for Spidey sense
>>
File: SRChar Thumbnail.png (83KB, 210x310px) Image search: [Google]
SRChar Thumbnail.png
83KB, 210x310px
Staggered run rewards y/n?

I'm thinking about letting my players run a mission with one main objective, decently rewarded, but not allow the face to get more out of that. Instead, Johnson will offer the players to do the run in a media-friendly way for a reward that is at least X and up to negotiation at the end of the run depending on how well they ran.

My goal is to have the Face have more of a say in run matters per se than just overcoming negotiation and disguise challenges.

Would you as a player run with it or feel cheated if your GM made it clear you can't change anything about the base run wage as a face?
>>
Why do we have two /srg/s up?

>>54651202
>i don't hear a lot people talk about the heartwrenching bits around here.
Because most SR players play as only-in-it-for-the-money operators operating operationally.
>>
>>54654861
>>54654954
Thanks. Adding on to my first post, what's the best way to become untouchable without going adept?
>>
>>54656249
>what's the best way to become untouchable
By being an Ade-

>without going adept?
Either Wired Reflexes+Reaction Enhancers or Move-By-Wire (huge Reaction boost or smaller Reaction boost but also direct dodge bonuses, respectively) plus the Intuition-boosting cultured bioware and/or Intuition-boosting drugs. Finish it off with the Reakt gene therapy and one of the defense qualities - like the one that lets you add Charisma (if you're going to shit-talk like Spidey) or Gymnastics (for flipping around to dodge things).

This will make you extremely hard to hit... with semi-automatics. Fully-automatic weaponry will still melt your defense pools, as normal.
>>
>>54656176
>Why do we have two /srg/s up?
I'm guessing the other SRG fucked the OP up? I'm not finding it searching the catalog.
>>
File: Sage.gif (3MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Sage.gif
3MB, 300x169px
>>54656863
No, you're just retarded
>>54635206

In all fields, let it die
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.