[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he Chaotic Mad done right? Discuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Berserkerbattle.jpg (71KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Berserkerbattle.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
Is he Chaotic Mad done right?

Discuss.
>>
Doesn't he follow the orders of a little girl?
>>
>>54644352
He is neither chaotic nor mad.
>>
>>54644362
She's 17 or 18, but yeah.

>>54644378
>not chaotic
He never interacts with anyone socially or noncombatively aside from right before he dies, so yeah. He follows orders really well and stays loyal to the end.
>not mad
Again, he follows orders, is loyal, is ridiculously skilled, and his devotion gets him killed 2/3 arcs. Nothing but the screaming and lack of his finisher denotes mad. Anon is right.

He's more neutral newbie. That guy you play with that plays a melee character and only really tunes in for combat. But rather than throwing his magical sword, using his trip skill, of readying a counterattack, he just attacks again and again.
>>
>>54644352
He's CN in that state, as it's the state he was in after he killed his family. This is also the reason why he was suited to Illya during the war because she reminded him of what he had to protect.

Many people miss the fact that most Berserker state servants are a servant when they've completely lost their marbles in their life extended over their stats and potential abilties.

Fucking Warp-Spasm Cu was godawful though, he's supposed to be a malformed monstrous aberrant freak that even D&D's Ernyhtyl was copied from comics when he went into that mode, not a bishie demon hoodie with addtional edge
>>
>>54645869
That's Fate/Grand CashCow for ya
>>
>>54645869
Cu Alter isn't really Warp Spasm Cu though.

He's Medb's fapfic interpretation of Warp Spasm, which is why he looks like that.

I'm still waiting for a psychotic Berserker Boudica who wants to burn everything to the ground, but it won't be for a long time because Boudica is unpopular as fuck with the fans.
>>
>>54644352
The true queation you should be asking OP is what is the best aligment?
Chaotic Mad or Lawful Insane?
>>
>>54645869
>Warp-Spasm Cu
His in-game bio specifically says that he's not the actual Warp Spasm, that's just a meme that was perpetuated by EOPs who saw the character sprites but couldn't read any of the text.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-08-01-15-26-22.png (410KB, 1349x605px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-08-01-15-26-22.png
410KB, 1349x605px
>>54644378
He literally has a listed alignment of Chaotic-Madness.
>>
>>54647461

And I'm certain that the creator is a master at understanding all the weird bullshit of the alignment chart.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.