[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 559
Thread images: 81

File: 1501541888097.jpg (28KB, 400x241px) Image search: [Google]
1501541888097.jpg
28KB, 400x241px
Death Guard Inceptors edition

>Emperor's Children Legion Trait, Stratagem and Psychic Power
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/07/31/legion-focus-emperors-children/

>Konor Campaign: Chaos Rising Edition
https://konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Check your local store's contribution
https://warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/

>FW FAQ (1.1):
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf & epub, SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
https://mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Other megas
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-Anon doing Abaddon's work)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing
>>
First for Iron Cage was retconned
>>
Second for /tg/ is totally gay
>>
Third for the perfect legion
>>
>>54639395
You know damn well what I meant when I said psychic, Carnac.

>Guilliman lacked the PSYCHIC POTENTIAL that His father had granted to SEVERAL OF HIS BROTHERS, but hwe was a child of the Emperor's making, and he ws sensitive to psychic energies of which a true non-psyker would be ignored.

>true non-psyker

And if you were English speaking, you'd know that for all intents and purposes, he is a non-psyker, he is not a pysker as we know it. He is sensitive to psychic shit, but he is not a pysker. He cannot cast spells.
>>
Rank the Dreadnought frames by appearance.
>>
File: IMG_2747.jpg (267KB, 640x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2747.jpg
267KB, 640x748px
>>54639423
This is what really happened
>>
Oh god Carnac is here is he? I'm out, let you fucks argue with the autistic shitposter.
>>
File: 20170731_164206.png (1MB, 720x1115px) Image search: [Google]
20170731_164206.png
1MB, 720x1115px
Tankred
>>
>>54639435
Contemptor
Vulnerable
Leviathan
Boxnought
Obese man
>
>
>
>
Redemptor
>>
>>54639435
Tankred > All other dreadnaughts
>>
Any grey knights leak? Any White Dwarf scan/pdf available?
>>
>>54639447
you realise that includes you right?
>>
>>54639445
nah, fuck it
Move the boxnought above the leviathan
>>
>>54639447
We're at least 6 reichs in by now
>>
File: 1496075453277.png (152KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1496075453277.png
152KB, 666x666px
Xth? for Chaos!
>>
>>54639439
Not anymore

It was an equal fight, when Perty ran like a coward once Guilliman arrived
>>
>>54639451
Nothing. Why would there be leaks? It's a general codex. The only new thing is Grandmasters can get in Dreadknights now.
>>
File: 07f.gif (930KB, 811x541px) Image search: [Google]
07f.gif
930KB, 811x541px
>>54639457
Kaaaayooozzz!!
>>
>>54639459
We are expecting four new datasheets. One is the dreadknight hq.
>>
File: 1404618225861.jpg (67KB, 397x399px) Image search: [Google]
1404618225861.jpg
67KB, 397x399px
>>54639431
my nigga
>>
Face hard facts cucks

>Ultramarines are the most superior and purest chapter
>Primaris are the best marines and puny manlets are going to be phased out by 9th edition
>8th is the best edition of the game ever made and the best and most popular wargame in existence
>Chaos will always be the losers as they're an NPC race for edgelords and can't ever match the skill and strength of the Imperium in either the fluff or on the tabletop (as Landor campaign is proving)
>Anything you can do marines can do better, that's why marines now get superior crisis suits , terror squads, psykers and even monstrous creatures than the other NPC races.
>>
>>54639473
>trying this hard
>>
>>54639458
So basically Perty is Corax-tier. And Dorn is Lorgar-tier.
>>
>>54639435
Deredere Dreadnought
Contempt Dreadnought
Leviathan Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought
Ironclad Dreadnought
Vanilla Dreadnought
Beergut Dreadnought
>>
>>54639432
>And if you were English speaking, you'd know that for all intents and purposes, he is a non-psyker
Comeon man it says the exact opposite of that. Learn to grammer.
>if he was a true non-psyker he would be ignorant to psychic energies but he was a child of the Emperor's making

And calling Carnac because someone doesn't think your husbando is number 1? Lol. Horus was the best and most liked Primarch and that was entire point of his character. It why his betrayal was tragic and why the Heresy was actually a problem.
>>
Why shouldn't I use C:SM to run Alpha Legion? I don't want any of the specifically Chaos stuff that C:CSM brings, and Alpha Legion gameplay is far closer to loyalists than it is to traitors.
>>
>>54639489
Emps didint love any of the primarchs sadly.
>>
File: carnimech.jpg (88KB, 1200x672px) Image search: [Google]
carnimech.jpg
88KB, 1200x672px
>>54639473
>Ultramarines are the most superior and purest chapter
All chapters will be pure soon.
All hail Primaris!
All hail Gorillaman!
All hail Cawl.
[Spoiler]Initiate order 66 mfw
>>
>>54639473
Doesn't stop Space Marines from continuing to be completely irrelevant on a galactic scale, though. One million troops could conceivably hold one planet tops. I will be chilling with my Admech along with all the Guard, Nids, Orks and other factions that have an actual impact on the universe outside of propaganda and the odd surgical strike that would have worked fine had you just teleported in bombs instead of men, thanks.
>>
>>54639492
Do it my man if you paint them up I'm sure no one will give a hoot. Their new rules might reflect that though.
>>
>>54639473
>The Grey Knights are the most secretive and the most powerful of all the Space Marine Chapters
Get cucked smurfs
>>
>>54639473
>Every legion has specific strengths and weaknesses
>Guilliman gets in charge and forces them all to be organized and act like his legion
>10,000 years later
>OMG ULTRAS ARE SO GOOD BECAUSE THEY"RE THE BEST AT BEING ULTRAMARINES
Surprising stuff.
>>
>>54639445

High Tier: Mark V Castaferrum, Contemptor, Deredeo, Leviathan

Mid Tier: Mark IV Castaferrum, Space Crusade Dreadnought

Peanut Tier: Rogue Trader Dreadnought

Shit Tier: Redemptor
>>
>>54639502
>He didnt read MoM and just believed the memes
kys
>>
>>54639510
I want it so bad this story line would be tight. Especially with them revealing that he basically has primaris tomb worlds he's running around opening up. Order 66 is gonna be niiiice.
>>
>>54639492
Just run them as ultrasmurfs since Gulliman is Alpharius
>>
File: sentinels.jpg (140KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sentinels.jpg
140KB, 1024x768px
Any Guard or GSC fags know how sentinels perform this edition?

I kind of want to integrate them into my CSM army for fluff reasons but not sure if it's worth bringing them to the table if they're particularly shit
>>
>>54639531
I read dark imperium where it's spelled out in plain English bruh.
>>
>>54639531
> Butt blasted power of friendship imperial.
>>
>>54639544
Meh/10
Used to be walking heavy weapon platforms but since moving with heavy weapons isn't as such of a big deal and they still suffer -1 they are kinda disappointing.
>>
>>54639458
>How to sell more Robo box sets

The sooner everyone realizes that the lore is all bullshit that they can change at any time, the better.
>>
>>54639546
>Girlymans daddy issue opinions are facts
Pleaserino just stop
>>
>>54639544

The main ones to watch out for now are scout sentinels with flamers and power loader sentinels.
>>
>>54639544
Well, they are probably going to be one shot a whole lot less maybe.
Iunno, they're cheap, so load up a few scout sentinels with heavy flamers and torch a squad.
>>
>>54639512
100 space marines is equivalent to 1000 of any other troop so that's closer to ten million marines.

Now factor in the fact that Ultramarines are at least twice as superior as any other marine and are effectively being seeded into every chapter to eventually replace them and you're looking at twenty million effective marines. More than enough to defend the galaxy alone let alone with the support of other Imperial forces like Guard and Sisters ( because Batman needs a robin and a Catwoman)
>>
This is Konor News.

With 1 day and 20 hours to go, it is indeed looking like an Imperium win is inevitable.

The Imperium still holds everything. It looks like that is how it will go. Hopefully the next stage will be different but I have no real expectations that that will change.

That's your news update from your secret heretics at Konor News.
>>
>>54639558
Didint he realize that the Emperor regarded them all as tools and that he felt the same about Crawls unholy hordes?
>>
>>54639443
<3
>>
>>54639582
You know 20 million soldiers is still fuck all? Six BILLION Skitarii is about average to throw at a few solar systems, there's a Forge World in Gaunts Ghosts called Fortis Binary with a billion heretek cultists occupying it and two billion Guardsmen fighting to drive them out. Even if there WAS 20 million Marines they'd still do basically fuck all. If they were all at Cadia, maybe, or in some massed battle, but not split up into fragments barely big enough to deal with Space Hulks.
>>
>>54639585
>>54639585
Thanks Mr. Oliver and Mr.Monster! In other news the price for info on the whereabouts of the Yannari leaders has doubled. Later are the ultra marines in collusion with the hated race traitor Yannari? More at Eleven.
>>
File: Space Marines are bullshit.png (205KB, 1568x2398px) Image search: [Google]
Space Marines are bullshit.png
205KB, 1568x2398px
>>54639582
>>
>>54639574
>>54639580
>>54639553
Cheers guys I think if I do end up running them it'll probably have to be heavy flamers then. You'd think that the armoured ones at least would have some sort of PotMS style rule with gyroscopic stabilisers being in their lore and everything
>>
>>54639589

he came to that realization, but that doesnt make it objective fact, it makes it his opinion.
>>
>>54639512
You know they act as strike forces doing decapitation strikes whilst the PDF and imperial guard hold the line
>>
File: 1501539511008.jpg (26KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1501539511008.jpg
26KB, 300x256px
>>54639638
DIS IZ KONORK NEWS.

WE'Z KRUMPED A BUNCHA GITZ. SUM WOZ SPIKY, SUM WOZ BLUE, AN' SUM WOZ OVVA ORKS.

DA END.
>>
>>54639546
>10,000 years of torture
>Son finally comes along
>OMG WHY SO RUDE
Fucking Guilliman
>>
>>54639644
>He cares about lore inconsistency
Space Marines can eat brains to absorb memories
>>
>>54639589
Point is it's all based on girlymans assumptions where as in other literature it's clearly stated that Emps cares for his primies.
>>
File: 1254899908143.jpg (30KB, 310x206px) Image search: [Google]
1254899908143.jpg
30KB, 310x206px
>people insisted that Matt Ward's Ultrawank would be curtailed due to the new management
>>
>>54639689
It's not really the same kind of ultrawank though.
>>
>>54639644

>Cherry picking the most extreme

K

Anyhow even 1 million captain Americas in flightless iron man suits aren't gonna have much effect on a galactic scale.
>>
>>54639686
The Emperor should care for the primarchs, if only because of all the time, effort and resources it took to create them.
>>
File: IMG_0899.jpg (41KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0899.jpg
41KB, 620x877px
>>54639635
You're not wrong, but this is a product of game and lore not lining up.

Read the first story in Brothers of the Snake. That is what true space marines should be. The fact that 50 marines on the battlefield can be wiped out by 100 guardsmen isn't indicative of their actual power, it's just convention game mechanisms.

1 marine should be able to kill 1000 guardsmen without issue and before you do the math remember that marines are no longer the trench fighting first line they're designed for high priority and precision tactical attacks in larger engagements.

It's a shame there's such a disconnect. Because
>One is usually sufficient
>>
>>54639582
You need to understand the scale of wars a little. For example 5,000,000 Germans died in Russia. That's just deaths.

If earth is capable of putting 40+ million men under arms in a single war what do you think even 1 million space marines would do to a galaxy?

Shit if you reflect the tabletop and assume a ww2 mg is roughly equivalent to a autogun you could drop a space marine chapter into ww2 and they would hardly be noticed.

The Guard the Admech and the Navy are the only significant military forces in the Imperium of man.
>>
File: The Devil Is Not Mocked.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The Devil Is Not Mocked.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>54639585
>>54639638
>>54639677

---HYDRA DOMINATUS---
>>
File: the iron cage.png (207KB, 327x506px) Image search: [Google]
the iron cage.png
207KB, 327x506px
>>54639439
not anymore
>>
Do I want fragstorms or stormbolters on my Redemptor?
>>
> Be me
> Have huge amounts of converted models
> Too afraid to paint them for fucking them up
> Try to paint a couple of guys every month or so
> Takes hours to do something that would take normal people fifteen minutes
> Do base + wash and feel good about myself
> Go to layer
> Thinks it looks shit
> Revert to drybrush
> Looks worst
> Strip model
> Feels bad
Any tips? I don't want to commission because I like the idea of painting (but not actually doing it).
>>
>>54639669
>>54639710

This is always the response. For one thing, decap strikes aren't magically going to disband the enemy army unless they're a cultist rabble, chain of command is a thing.

Also, why the hell do you need Space Marines for those? You can teleport things, just use that to drop bombs on their heads or even a team of Thallax or Scions. It's not like you need a thousand men's worth of genemods and power armour to shoot one fat Lord General in a chair and a couple guardsmen. Sure, they're good at what they do, but certainly not good enough to warrant their stupid expense and unique wargear like Centurion Suits and tanks that won't be used in surgical strikes. If that's their only way to be effective, why are all Marines not jump pack or Termie Armour for max Deep Strike capability?

Yes, you can use Loremarines to do some pretty ludicrous things, but they still die if you shoot them with a plasma gun or lascannon, as even that little Greatest Hits pile says. Castellax and Kastelans rip them up, Ruststalkers kill CSM Terminators in their first appearance. The odd occasion where they butcher their way through thousands of infantry doesn't really line up with all their own depiction in the vast majority of other lore, which has them being killed by things worth far less than them since their costs are also insane.
Quite frankly, you don't need their skills for their job and their skills are insufficient for any other job. Spend the money on more Navy ships and install teleportariums in some of the armouries.
>>
>>54639745
frag
>>
>>54639635
You are conflating lore with the actual game. Mrines die like flies in the game, but in the lore it's seriously difficult to bring one down. In the game you set up obvious battle lines and then maneuver your shit, but in the lore marines execute surgical strikes deep in enemy territory in order to seriously fuck up supply lines, chains of command, essentially they remove key tactical and strategic objectives. An army of 1k marines can dish out enough destruction and chaos that an army of billions doesn't really matter.

If ever a marine army is "Chapter strength" there's serious shit going down and the enemy is about to get ripped a new one. Marines don't typycally fight in traditional theatres of war and if they ever do there's more than one chapter involved.

Think about Armageddon. The Space Wolves didn't march up to a Hive City and destroy the front door to fight their way up the spires. They were inserted in the Hive proper while the Guard and PDF armies kept the bulk of the heretics occupied.
>>
>>54639747
Always habe a trial model where you can experiment with techniques and color scheme
>>
>>54639700
Because the big threats aren't that common
>>
>>54639745
Stormbolters. Better range, guaranteed amount of shots (4 at short ranges like that of the fragstorms) and cost half the points.
>>
How good are the Possessed models? Looking at the sprues I might run them without wings.

They seem fast at 7", will probably get disgustingly resilient and seem to just be quite thematic.

Plus their advance would be more reliable with a noxious blightbringer, who also buffs poxwalkers, giving me a decent melee horde.
>>
>>54639765
Yeah, the couple of models I said I paint? They're the test models.
>>
>>54639747
Just keep doing layers and keep painting models.
Once you've done em all you'll probably be a better painter and you might go back to any old paintjobs and redo them if you feel like you must.
>>
>>54639423
>>54639439
you do know the Iron Cage always had two different versions to it, right? That's the one from the IW index astartes.

The IF index astartes goes in the other direction
>Without his customary caution and planning, Dorn led his men into the heart of the Iron Warrior defences. The battle should have favoured the treacherous trench-fighters, but the Imperial Fists endured. They countered every ambush and fought their way out of every trap. Rogal Dorn was a colossus who personally turned back attack after attack. Ammunition expended, Brothers fought in half-flooded trenches with combat knives, giving and expecting no quarter. Eventually it became apparent that the Iron Warriors could not finish them. For all their skill and ferocity, the Iron Warriors lacked the faith to make the ultimate sacrifice that victory demanded. While they paused, the Ultramarines intervened; Guilliman had decided that Perturabo's destruction was not worth the loss of Rogal Dorn and had brought his Chapter to drive off the Iron Warriors.

Codex space marines will obviously follow the IF's version of the story. Codex chaos space marines will undoubtedly have the IW version. The whole point of the fucking story is that both sides thought they had the advantage over the other, when in reality it was just a plain old stalemate.
>>
What's the deal with all the Necron HQs being sold out on GWs website? The only one that's not sold out is the Catacomb Comand Barge.
>>
>>54639751

>just use that to drop bombs on their heads or even a team of Thallax or Scions.

Teleport 5 Ursarax in, they're like cyborg jump-Eversors with twin claws/fists and chest mounted death rays.
>>
>>54639728
I dunno, how would the second world war have gone if 10 Marines were drop podded onto the Furerbunker in 1939?
>>
>>54639782
New edition is more popular than GW predicted
>>
File: Gal-vorbak-painted.jpg (94KB, 763x512px) Image search: [Google]
Gal-vorbak-painted.jpg
94KB, 763x512px
>>54639774
Use the FW ones, worth every penny
>>
>>54639789

How much more popular.
>>
should I consider putting my chinacast models on GW bases?
unlike GW bases the chinks send me these a bit thicker bases that are pretty bendy
>>
>tfw Chaplin dread doesnt even need dual fists
Welp, what should I put on him?
>>
>>54639751
>thallax
Should be kept in 30k
>scions
Because they're still men whereas space marines can heal wounds in seconds
>not all that
Because during the crusade they used that way and the codex astartes is how Guilliman thought crusade war should be perfected
>>
>>54639777
The problem is that I get so depressed once I've done one and can't bring myself to paint again for weeks. It hasn't always been like this, hell once I could knock out a unit in a week and feel really good about it even though it was trash-tier
>>
>>54639787
Depends on who's side they'd be on.
>>54639794
So populare their shit is selling out on the website.
>>
>>54639792
Oh god I remember when GW released the fucking AWFUL metal Possessed and got tons of shit for it, so FW went "lol GW watch this" and released these beauties.
>>
>>54639792
Seems expensive and never worked with resin.

Am apprehensive.
>>
>>54639807
Stalin's side obviously
>>
>>54639807

Yes, but, H O W much popular.

Can I get any kind of numbers?
>>
>>54639782
>Sold out
Need to ship more
>no longer available
New models
>>
>>54639800
You just set that first guy aside and start again.
In the end you can compare your first attempt with your latest and that progress will feel great.
Also you can try watching painting tutorials to see how they paint and try to adapt their technique.
Sorestros Painting Guide on his Imperial Assault really helped me a lot.
>>
>>54639800
Just paint them with a simple base+wash+base color edge highlight for now, it's simple to do, it will teach you how to edge highlight, mistakes aren't visible at table height and it's easy to correct them
>>
>>54639797
>not doing rule of cool
Wew lad
>>
>>54639823
It's sold out.

'Temporarily out of stock Online'
>>
>>54639822
We won't have the exact numbers untill the financial reports.
>>
>>54639785

>Heretic Marine chapter master is standing in command bunker discussing next moves over a holographic map with some of his command staff and a few of the renegade guard commanders and cult leaders under his banner

>Room is suddenly full of Ursarax
>>
>>54639822
What am I, GW's sales spokesperson?
All I said was that they sell more than they produce.
>>
>>54639779
The whole point was that it was a suicide mission for the IF, and everyone knew it.
Because Dorn was grim and mopey, and determined to have his tactics beat out the Iron Warriors and the Codex tactics, no matter the cost, and he was blind to reason.
And at the end of it, he had a better respect for the codex tactics, and saw his folley, and accepted Guilliman's ways.

But dumb ass ultramarine players can't see past their own noses, and have to have Guilliman come in and save the day, otherwise they can't put the pieces of a larger story together.
>>
File: buddy.jpg (40KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
buddy.jpg
40KB, 800x600px
>>54639435
>>
>>54639751
And people say guard players are fags kek
>oh wait
Out of real legit curiosity, any militatry in your family or a Support the Troops fag tag on your mom's minivan?
>>
>>54639787
About the same as if you replaced the drop pod with a massive bomb or even a double squad of Scions with meltaguns and flamers, mate. That's the whole point of a surgical strike done properly, you don't NEED to batter down all the defenses with sheer brute force and expenditure of resources. Not even counting all the "who would take command if Hitler was killed" theorizing.

>>54639799

Except literally none of that is relevant to the discussion. Thallax ARE around in 40k, it's the Admech and they don't let go of anything. You don't need to have magical plot armour and regeneration when a hellgun round to the head will kill your enemy commander and you're podded in or teleported right on top of your objective, that's a waste, especially compared to the fact that for the cost of the Marine squad you could send a hundred Scions or more. The fact that they apparently decided that they need a bunch of irrelevant shit that's outdone by all the Russes or Medusae you could buy for the resource cost of a Land Raider is also a tad odd.
>>
>>54639837
Yep they need to make more stuff, finally saved up enough for the tyranjds swarm and then it's out of stock, if they don't restock soon I'll call up all the GWs in like a 20 mile radius desu
>>
>>54639751
Dude it's like the notion of propaganda driven lore is new to you. Of course Ruststalkers destroy terminators in their first appearance. Necron destroyers are able to oneshot Land Raiders in their first appearance. While in their own lore you have a single marine luring hundred of orks in close combat to prove the superiority of the human race.
>>
>>54639862
not "That guy" but i do and play guard
>>
>>54639840
Do we have an ETA on the reports? Or guesses?
>>
>>54639864
>herpaderp why don't they use this set of tactics
>Why wasn't every war a trench until ww2
>>
>>54639813
Get them from China. Honestly just wash with dish soap and a tooth brush then prime and paint like anything else.

The ONLY downside to this possessed is the Word Bearers shoulder pads, but the book icon is easy enough to remove and even if the resin is all hacked up underneath it's on theme or can be easily replaced with a plastic icon or X legion or whatever.
>>
>>54639885
>not buying British
This is why the resale market for warhammer is terrible and every local shop had WAACfags in it in 7th, because flavour of the month was just that god damn cheap
>>
>>54639686
>>54639589
Nope, MoM and Dark Imperium shows that he doesn't care.

Girlyman saw what the Emperor saw the Emperor's memories and viewed his thought process without the farce of of his human mask. The Emperor was a monstrous being little better than the Chaos Gods.

All the revealed True perpetuals who are of the Emperor's sub-species and have known him personally hate his guts and call him a monstrous cunt. Coincidence that everyone who knew the Imperium personally hated him? No.
>>
>>54639877
It's very common where I play. There are a lot of bases within an hour drive and 90% of guard players are military families.

Which makes a lot of sense with how much they sperg over them. It's annoying but not bad, I get it.
>>
So what do you think would have happened if GW decided to, instead of making AOS a skirmish game, kept it as a wargame (with rank and file) but still simplified it the same amount?
>>
>>54639900
I'm not saying China is the best, but if he doesn't have the money to spend and just wants them because they're good models I don't really care.

About half my resin is FW but some is China mostly stuff they don't make anymore or limited edition/event exclusive minis. You do what you can.

I agree it's cancer when it comes to FOTM waacyfaggy tho
>>
>>54639911
I can only imagine how fun is to play against a prepubescent army brat.
>>
File: no_more_harleyquinn.png (196KB, 916x433px) Image search: [Google]
no_more_harleyquinn.png
196KB, 916x433px
they will come back?
this is different than "Temporarily out of stock Online" ?
>>
>>54639904
Thanks Logar!
>>
>>54639926
Shit wrong thread. Problem with too many tabs.
>>
>>54639862
Nah, no soldiers in my family, this is Britain and we're pacifists by our standards. Yes, I'm armchair generalling the hell out of this, but it's not like we have an exact set of standards for the effectiveness of modern military against 40k gear because as >>54639872
says, it's all propaganda. Thing is, if you say "enemies are not allowed to use what I think are propaganda depictions, but Marines get full lore powers at all times regardless of source or consistency" it's basically impossible to have a discussion.
And even though I'm rather ignorant on the matter of modern war, I thought the default response to "we need a surgical strike" nowadays was to blow them up with aircraft most of the time rather than send men, unless it's a rescue or such? Could be completely wrong here, though.
>>
>>54639934
Lots of stuff is down for repacking
Gotta replace the 7E datasheets with the 8E ones
>>
>>54639904
>Nope, MoM and Dark Imperium shows that he doesn't care.
Nice meme!
>>
File: IDGAF 2.jpg (30KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
IDGAF 2.jpg
30KB, 392x500px
>>54639473

>Tfw I unironically like Ultra Marines and their lore
>>
>>54639934
I can't see them releasing new models since they are so new and can't see them putting them OOP because, well, they are still so new. So I think they are temp out of stock and messed up what the website said.
>>
>>54639911
I play storm troopers "Tempestus scions" for the tactical flexibility and cool factor of being some of the baddest mofo's for human standards rather then being relevant to playing with a form of military command
>>
File: 1481688744255.jpg (213KB, 656x492px) Image search: [Google]
1481688744255.jpg
213KB, 656x492px
>>54639918
>skirmish game
>>
>>54639883
What? I can't really see what point you are trying to make here.
>>
>>54639931
It's the downside to playing in a league; no choice who you play against.

Thankfully my circle or gaming friends are based. Fuck me for branching out
>>
>>54639961
>not knowing the difference between a skirmish and wargame
>>
>>54639728
>ww2 mg is roughly equivalent to a autogun
In terms of what, deployment numbers? An Autogun fires massive projectiles compared to a German MG.

Thank of it this way. An MG42 shoots .31 calibre bullets. A .50 call round is 12.7mm. A bolt round is .75 caliber, thus it's around 20mm. Power Armor can survive quite a lot of bolter fire (and all bolt rounds have super dense armor piercing tips that would make depleted uranium seem like plasticine).
>you could drop a space marine chapter into ww2 and they would hardly be noticed
They would be impossible to kill. They could not be harmed at all by any small arms fire, or even anti-tank rifle fire. They could probably shrug off some tank shells, but not indefinitely. You also forget that a Marine runs fucking FAST, over long distances. They would be able to outrun the gunner's turret's slow rotation and be under the gun barrel before the tank crew could really react. A single bolt round could probably pierce most tank armour of WW2. Marines would absolutely decimate any army in WW2.
>>
>>54639853

I want an updated sculpt of peanut dread that raises the quality to modern standards and dials the goofiness back 20% whilst keeping the other 80%.
>>
>>54639927
I can understand OOP or event models because of scalpers, but if you want something just save up, and FW will lower prices when stuff is shown interest, as the only reason prices are high is to pay for these moulds which are used like 5 times a year, if not heresy stuff
>>
>>54639558
>>54639531
See
>>54639904
Face the truth corpse worshippers
>>
>>54639954
It's Carnac, he always does this shit.

He must have wanked so much over MoM his copy must be unrecognizable as a book by now.
>>
File: muh iron cage.png (73KB, 286x264px) Image search: [Google]
muh iron cage.png
73KB, 286x264px
>>54639423
>>
>>54639934
>sold out online
Yes just repacking or making more of, don't worry anon
They might put two boxes together with a five pound discount, and then put the current unit size in a get collecting kit, just like they did with chaos knights and blood crushers
>>
>>54639934

Obsessive reboxing even though it must be costing them a lot to do and has no real benefit.
>>
>>54639852
>But dumb ass ultramarine players can't see past their own noses, and have to have Guilliman come in and save the day
Nothing's been retconned or changed about the iron cage. The ultramarines broke the stalemate in literally every version of the story.

In the IW version it says that perturabo "could have finished off the Imperial Fists at any time but chose not to", and in the IF version it says "the Iron Warriors lacked the faith to make the ultimate sacrifice that victory demanded". Both sides feel they were the ones with the upper hand before guilliman broke up the fight.

Like, read nigga. Actually fucking read.
>>
File: Pious.jpg (154KB, 595x853px) Image search: [Google]
Pious.jpg
154KB, 595x853px
>>54639954
It's not a meme. Olly calls the Emperor "The thing that they call Emperor". You should hear the level of disdain he has for the Emperor in his voice. Refuses to even refer to him as a man because Immortal to Immortal, the Emperor sacrificed his humanity a long time ago for the power to achieve his ambition.

What gave him the right to decide the fact of mankind? The death of his father at the hand of his uncle? What nonsense is this?
>>
>>54639970
I think they tried to do just that with Contemptors.
>>
>>54639963
You're complaining about an empire which hates innovation using the same inefficient tactics for millennia which have made them survive
>>
Any expert taufags here? How many markerlights should I be using at 1k/1.5k/2k?
>>
File: TIPS FEDORA.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
TIPS FEDORA.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>54640001
>>
File: images[1].jpg (2KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
2KB, 90x90px
>>54639738
break it up, boys
>>
>>54639979
How big is an IA and a knightly house, and how big is this fortress suppoused to be
>8 layered fortress
Wow GW can't even shill your factions properly, IW are daemon Tamers not worshippers
>>
>>54640001
fate of mankind*
>>
>>54640006
The formular is:

Point value of game / Cost of cheapest markerlight model
>>
>>54640014
>>
File: 1486014350755.jpg (247KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1486014350755.jpg
247KB, 1224x1445px
>>54639968

A wargame is a strategy game where you have platoon or company level engagmentes with often 10s of units involved and 100s of soldiers, stuff like normal Age of Sigmar, WHFB, WH40K and Flames of War

A skirmish game is a strategy game where only a handful of units are involved, stuff like Bolt Action, Infinity, Mordheim, Necromunda, Shadow War Armageddon, Kill Team and lastly the new alternative set of rules for Age of Sigmar called Age of Sigmar SKIRMISH
>>
>>54640014
>criticise an atheist and his empire
>get implied I am fedora

40K is shows that secularism only bring ruin to societies. Every intelligent race in the galaxy was brought low by adopting secularism.
>>
Best list from start collecting tyranjds
Devourers on all three warriors
Also can you use fleshhooks in close combat like you can pistols
>>
++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (Imperium - Space Marines) [56 PL, 1000pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

**Chapter Selection**: Iron Hands

+ HQ +

Captain [5 PL, 95pts]: Bolt pistol, Relic blade, The Armour Indomitus

Lieutenants [5 PL, 90pts]
. . Lieutenant: Bolt pistol, Jump Pack, Power fist

+ Troops +

Scout Squad [6 PL, 65pts]
. . Scout Sergeant
. . 3x Scout w/Boltgun
. . Scout w/Heavy Weapon: Heavy bolter

Tactical Squad [5 PL, 93pts]
. . 3x Space Marine
. . Space Marine Sergeant: Combi-plasma
. . Space Marine w/Special Weapon: Plasma gun

Tactical Squad [5 PL, 86pts]
. . 3x Space Marine
. . Space Marine Sergeant: Combi-flamer
. . Space Marine w/Heavy Weapon: Heavy bolter

+ Elites +

Contemptor Dreadnought [8 PL, 165pts]: Combi-bolter, Dreadnought combat weapon, Kheres pattern assault cannon

Vanguard Veteran Squad [8 PL, 142pts]: Jump Pack, Melta bombs
. . Space Marine Veteran: 2x Chainsword
. . Space Marine Veteran: 2x Lightning Claw
. . Space Marine Veteran: Bolt pistol, Power sword
. . Space Marine Veteran: Power axe, Storm shield
. . Veteran Sergeant: Storm shield, Thunder hammer

+ Heavy Support +

Predator [9 PL, 162pts]: Storm bolter, Twin lascannon, Two Heavy Bolters

+ Dedicated Transport +

Razorback [5 PL, 102pts]: Storm bolter, Twin assault cannon
>>
ORDER 66 WHEN?!
>>
>>54640018
Explain Iron Warrior daemon princes then.

Not even that. Each Lord of Skull that's created usually has the Warpsmith going to Khorne's realm to die as the final willing sacrifice to activate the Lord of Skull. That's devotion.
>>
>>54640035

No you fabric, Lorgar ruined everthing whilst spouting "Humanity needs faith! It doesn't matter what in, just as long as it's faith!" Rhetoric.
>>
>>54640040
Not Ultramarines/5
>>
>>54640032
In wargames units are rank and filed and you don't control each model individual - like in warhammer fantasy.
In skirmish games you move each model individually - like in 40k.
>>
>>54640040
>not ultra marines.
>>
File: Cawlandson.jpg (323KB, 1659x1357px) Image search: [Google]
Cawlandson.jpg
323KB, 1659x1357px
>>54640046
Get fucked loyalty is its own reward.
>>
>>54640004
Yeah, I guess I am, which is rather pointless given it won't change the setting either way. Arguing is fun, though, and it's not too unreasonable to think that somebody would have noticed the role overlap and comparative costs, even if it's just some Magos Logis or Adeptus Admin chap. Admech develops their tech and tactics, if excruciatingly slowly and with a bunch of ritual and politicking attached, some Guard commanders seem sensible. Sure, they're alive, but they could be doing a better job. Also, a 21-year period with no war is a different situation than ten thousand years of constant war, there's considerably more opportunities to realize you need to change at least a BIT during that period.
>>
>>54640054
Actually, the daemon prince told Lorgar that the Emperor's spreading of faithlessness as well as him breaking his oath to them pissed the Chaos Gods greatly. All the races that came before mankind adopted faithlessness and were punished for it. Lorgar was suppose to stop this and create a symbiosis between the Born and Neverborn. Only then would the cycle of destruction cease.
>>
>>54639986
>>54639992
>>54639934

It's like the Carnifex, they're just eliminating product redundancy. Selling the same model in a single and multipack is dumb, so they eliminate the single pack.

Weapon teams, sentinels will only be in boxes or 3 from now on. Carnifexes in boxes or 2, etc. That's all.
>>
File: IMG_4819.jpg (59KB, 647x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4819.jpg
59KB, 647x225px
3/5 are good
>>54640051
>War smith awakens lords of skulls
That's 40k but I'd like a source
>>
>>54640051
A warpsmith isn't a warsmith

Iron Warriors acknowledge the Chaos Gods as a pantheon, but don't worship them. They acknowledge their place as high powerful beings but don't consider them worthy of worship and seek to just take what they wish instead
>>
>>54640084
When you see the two together you notice how lazy the Belarius model is - they just took the existing model and made it larger.
>>
>>54640035
Notice what? That all the areas with the highest standards of living, human rights, and freedoms are also the least religious? Because a secular state that operates on empiricism instead of fee-fees & books written by pederast slaving warlords who didn't know where the sun went at night consistently produces superior opportunity & outcomes?

Fuck men in gold trim dresses fucking boys while bitching about men who wear dresses or fuck men. Fuck stupid hats. Fuck snake handling. Fuck mumbling to yourself to write your wishlist. Fuck ghost stories. Fuck voting with smoke colors. Fuck genital mutilation. Fuck giving credit for human accomplishment to Ghost Dad. Fuck stealing others' rights & pretending you're oppressed to do it. Fuck fat Wal-Mart people who beat their kids to go to their shit book clubs on Sundays who cut me off in traffic going to suck down half an entire buffet after services. Fuck stealing from dumb poor folks. Fuck prayer research. Fuck blocking real research. Fuck your dumb book full of witches and talking animals and sorcery. Fuck theocracy and fuck theocrats. Go back to your /pol/ safe space, trigger fairy. My Emperor is dead and my Chapter is blue, nigga. We Warhammer now.
>>
>>54640061
But you don't control each model individually, they behave like a unit, you have more control over what the unit does but still you activate a whole squad instead of activating a single model
>>
>>54640036
Yes unless you're playing power then one barbed strangler.
Yes
>>
File: 1481141688098.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1481141688098.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>54640112
>>
>>54640084
Cawl's model is borderline orky when you think about it
>>
>>54640056
>>54640065
Why would I play ultramarines
>>
>>54640119
Not to turn this to /pol/ but the secular west is crumbling in the face of the masses of the faithful.
>>
>>54640129
Have a close look at it and you'll notice that all they did was extend it in whatever program they use and switch it around. Even the face is the same.
>>
>>54640123
If your basic infantry dude has his own base, it's a skirmish game.
>>
The hell is with the relic rule in this edition of crazily unrestricted list building?
>>
>>54640137
You wouldn't.

It's just a retarded /tg/ thing to constantly chug smurflord girlyman's jizzseed
>>
>>54640149
WHFB was a skirmish game too then, each model had his own base
>>
>>54640128
Why barbed strangler only with power, assault d6 sounds decent
Why are warriors 4+ BS now, I swear it was 3+ last ed and then 4+ back in the super customisable codex with the iron of +1BS
>>
>>54639473
>>
>>54640158
Correct. It was rank and file skirmish.
>>
Why is the 40k board the only toxic general on tg?
>>
Are there any decent 8th listbuilder?
>>
>>54640152
One per detachment, so you can be a WAAC fag and take 9 auxiliary detachments with 1 HQ 1 troop but then you'll lose to an all comers list which is the norm now, also I really like the redone detachments rather than special force orgs for each army
>>
>>54639544
they're not bad on the tabletop, just kinda meh
even less worth the model price
>>
>>54640167
it's not
>>
>>54640152
it got FAQ'd so dont worry if you're reading the index
>>
>>54640167
You are on 4chan, by default the entire site is toxic. Fuck off with your fee fees.
>>
>>54639747
If you wanna get better at painting, keep painting, you wont magically get better by painting only a few models at a time.

Also your model is always gonna look like shit until its finished. Seriously, i always do my base colors and the whole time im lookin at it going man this looks like ass, until i finally start doing layers and highlights.
>>
>>54640167
You clearly never visited Modern general
>>
>>54640167
>pfg
>>
>>54639435
>>
>>54640001
>What gives him the right?
Oh idk, maybe that whole, immortal being who has seen into the future and is the only one who was powerful enough to pull humanity from the brink of destruction. Maybe that?
>>
>>54639435
Castraferrum
Redemptor
Contemptor
Deredeo
Leviathan
>>
>>54640161
It's a lot of points when it really serves the same function as a deathspitter anyway. Deathspitters and two boneswords are the best warrior build right now.

If you're going to run 6 or more warriors get a prime too.
>>
>>54640195
you got any infographics you can spam the thread with to back that up?
>>
>>54640189
Who the hell is paizo? I've noticed their threads everywhere recently. Are they the new kids on the block?
>>
>>54639435
Contemptor is still the best with the best unique variants.
>>
>>54640227
No they have been around for a while they make pathfinder shit.
>>
>>54640035
>Necrons : got fucked over because they started venerating C'tan as gods
>Eldar : got fucked over because of secret Slaanesh worshipping cults accelerating the awakening of the god of sex, drugs, and rock and roll
>Orks : don't really actively worship their gods
>Humans : almost conquered the galaxy, but then some dickhead had to start a rebellion because people should worship warp entities that condone rape, murder and whatnot in his opinion

That damn secularism right
>>
>>54640195
Jewish?
>>
>>54640236
Have to agree with this one.
>>54639435
Contemptor, Mk 5 (current one), dorito dread, leviathan, redemptor.
>>
>>54640262
This is an anonymous image board, how could you possibly know either of those things?
>>
>>54640215
Interesting given that it's because of the Emperor that humanity is fucked so bad currently. Honestly Abbadon is a better person, the guy knows that Chaos is a constant, and can't be done away with, but if man were to harness that power, he would be unstoppable against the Xeno threats. Keep in mind that Abaddon hasn't succeeded BECAUSE he refuses to pledge his soul to the Gods, he seeks mans rightful dominion over it. The Emperor however hides behind smoke and mirrors and is vague about chaos and his goals, where Abaddon is direct because it makes sense
>>
>>54640247
Fucking winey ass bitch Logar....
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 1536x698px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 1536x698px
Single change to the forge world Astartes FAQ.
>>
>>54640162
Two things are wrong here :
First, marines do not follow the Ecclesiarchy

Second, how is he supposed to cut off one of Abbadon's arms when that guy doesn't have any ?
>>
File: Necrons.jpg (801KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Necrons.jpg
801KB, 1920x1080px
>>54640103
>It takes many vile sacrifices to complete the construction of a great cleaver of Khorne. The bitter spirits of murderers are forged within the blade and trapped forever within the fabric of its metal. To satisfy the corrupt expectations of a Lord of Skulls, he may personally select the victims himself. These sacrifices are hand-picked from amongst the most odious characters in the galaxy. Once taken, they are forced to fight in spike-walled pits so that the weakest are eliminated. The use of the most macabre, wretched souls will result in the manufacture of a great cleaver of significant potency; the stronger and more violent the captive; and the more humiliating their sacrifice, the more nightmarish the weapon will become.

>This enormous barbed, toothed and skull-encrusted weapon is not so much forged as birthed by an esoteric, violent and corrupt ritual conducted by a cabal of Warpsmiths. Within the sinister and vile citadels of the Dark Mechanicum, the chosen victims are impaled in isolation, but kept from the blissful relief of death for eight full days. Then, all the victims are slaughtered, though it is no merciful act. Their bodies are drained of blood and their souls are bound by eldritch chains until the master Warpsmith is ready for the final ritual.

>When that time comes, these captive, screeching souls are blended in arcane ways. Using the eight runes of undiluted wrath, and bathed in the blood of fallen champions, a corrupt, molten metal forms in the soul-furnaces of Khorne’s endless realm of bone. Skulls taken from the foot of Khorne’s throne are crammed within the cooling metalwork, and only then can this be hammered into the shape of a great cleaver of Khorne. A skilled Warpsmith will ensure that no tendrils of loathing or hatred are wasted during the process, because such bitter sentiments are an essential part of the fabric of the weapon.
>>
File: IMG_4204.jpg (342KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4204.jpg
342KB, 517x768px
>>54640247
>Necrons : got fucked over because they started venerating C'tan as gods
>can never die
>C'stan stopped eating them
>tech advanced rapidly
>didn't slowly die to cancer like before
Explain
>>
>>54640285
how do you know it's the same person?
how do you know they were telling the truth?
>>
>>54640287
>Finally, the blade is brought before the brass throne of Khorne for him to bless with vile utterances. The master Warpsmiths who forged the weapon and offers it to Khorne is its first victim, and to die at its touch is considered a perverse honour.

>>54640109
Warpsmiths is the evolution of a warsmith. There are many Iron Warrior Warpsmiths.
>>
>>54640274
>Because of the emp.
Im gonna stop you there, it was because of his dick head son Horus.

>the emp hides,
Because the emperor knows what power does to humans, it corrupts IE see Horus and all the traitor legions, they turned because they thought they knew better then their father, who again, saw the fucking future and knew what had to be done. If the emperor did not get betrayed by his own sons the IoM would be chilling in the human version of the web way. But no fucking Magnus, which really got the short end of the stick, mucked up his plan and horus decided to throw a fucking temper tantrum, and was cracked out on warp power.
>>
Wtf, this hobby uses inches? Is that ironic? Satire?

It's Stone Age and ignorant, only a Brit or a burger can support such a stupid system.
>>
>>54640307
Warsmith is simply captain/chapter master of Iron Warriors.
>>
>>54640307
Fuck that is metal. Reminds me what drew me into the hobby.
>>
>>54640311
Brits use metric, although i never thought of how ironic it is that they use inchs until now.
>>
>>54639797
Assault cannon.
>>
File: 1500936047729.png (153KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1500936047729.png
153KB, 510x546px
>>54640311

>>54640328
We use both, Anon.
>>
File: Praetorian of Dorn.jpg (86KB, 720x560px) Image search: [Google]
Praetorian of Dorn.jpg
86KB, 720x560px
>>54640001
In Praetorian of Dorn, one of the survivors of the Luna gene-cults implies he was created during the Dark Age of Technology too, which is interesting.
>>
>All these repulsor weapons

Although I love that it is basically a floating fortress, it sure does make it an absolute pain in the arse to point up.
>>
>>54640294
It's only not shit if you're a Necron lord or cryptec, everybody else is basically an almost mindless slave. And even Necron lords and cryptecs are often fucked up in some way. Not to mention that they still have those protocols build in that allows one individual that has the right codes and such to enslave all Necrons, and have them follow every demand without hesitation or ability to resist.
>>
File: 74b.jpg (168KB, 1016x970px) Image search: [Google]
74b.jpg
168KB, 1016x970px
>>54640311
Nice pasta you got there little Jimmy.
>>
>>54639439
Fluff dont matter anymore, just pay and play them toy soldiers
>>
File: IMG_2740.jpg (47KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2740.jpg
47KB, 500x709px
>>54640337
I don't believe emps has always been around, I think he was legitimately a created perpetual that made up all that junk about the Psyker mass suicide and everything, he's a hideous lab experiment that was created by Terran scientists who didn't know they were tapping into the power of the warp.
>>
1. Alpha Legion = -1 to hit rolls when they are more than 12" away.

2. World Eaters = Extra attack when they make a successful charge.

3. Iron Warriors = Ignore cover when shooting and (I think, I can't be 100%) re-roll saves when themselves are in cover.

4. Black Legion = +1 Ld and Rapid fire weapons count as Assault weapons if the unit advanced.

5. Emperors Children = Attack first in combat just like Slannesh daemons

6. Renegades chapters = Advance and charge

7. Word Bearers = Re-roll failed morale

8. Night Lords = -1 from enemy Ld when within 6" and can stack up to the maximum of - 3 (you could probs use the Raptors ability on top and make it drop an extra -1 too)
>>
>>54640247
>Necrons : Undisputed immortal masters of the galaxy until they turned on their Star Gods which led their galactic empire to crumble
>Eldar : The Eldar abandoned their gods and traditions in pursuit of hedonism. They started seeing themselves as superior beings untouchle any anything. Without the protection of their gods, Slaaneshi daemons infiltrated Eldar society to whisper things that stoked the fires of Eldar hubris and arrogance
>Humans : Building a secular empire brought the wrath of the Chaos Gods who orchestrated the fall of their empire. Had the Emperor revealed the truth about the gods and accepted his "divinity", none of that would have happened
>>
>>54640328
We use both systems, sometimes even when measuring the same thing (using miles and meters is the default setting on most gps systems in Britain for example)
>>
>>54640365
How long until the next drop?
>>
>>54640337
She doesn't know that for sure. She just thinks he is a DAoT abomination because he is too powerful to be anything else in her point of view.
>>
>>54640328
Brits use everything.
Metric, imperial, stones, like 5 different feet, local stuff from town to town.
>>
>>54640222
I can see it's almost double the price for double range and potentially double attacks, but surely the +1 for hordes is useful, and it's only one in three warriors
Do you think we'll get shrikes with our codex, and a stand alone prime model finally with the options of wings
>>
File: 1493944965509.jpg (222KB, 535x464px) Image search: [Google]
1493944965509.jpg
222KB, 535x464px
>>54640365
Wow, so once again IW get the short end of the stick. Bravo, GW.
>>
>>54640328
We use both, just to really fuck with people.

Generally it's divided by age, oldgfags cling to imperial like a liferaft to the olden days, millennials+ use metric.
>>
>>54640365
>word bearers special ability is And They Shall Know No Fear
>this is their reward for being first to turn heretic
Dat ironing.
>>
>>54640366
You don't know much about Necron BG right?
>>
>>54640311
>Epic 40,000
There was an attempt
>>
>>54640383
> Iron Warrior = Ignore cover when shooting and (I think, I can't be 100%) re-roll saves when themselves are in cover.
> Word Bearers = Re-roll failed morale

Get out of here you little memester.
>>
>tfw store is 55% chaos without any registered xenos models or wins
>>54640354
You say that like societies don't force their wills upon everyone, tell me after 3000 years of people fighting for equality have we got it yet, in any regard
>>
>>54640400
Rerolling morale will actually be useful with cultists and a dark apostle.
>>
>>54640167
It's not, you just haven't visited any other generals
>>
>>54640383

On the bright side if its true it'll at least be fun watching GW hype that shit in the faction focus
>>
>>54640413
I go to Infinity, Warmachine, AOS and WIP.
>>
>>54640365
Nightlords for -3 LD
Raptors for +1 to enemy morale rolls
Chaos spawn for -1 LD

Effectively -5 leadership.
>>
File: IMG_4824.png (363KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4824.png
363KB, 640x1136px
>>54640383
But brother of our opponents finally accept to siege games then we'll win them due to lack of cover protection
>>
>>54640247
>>Necrons : got fucked over because they started venerating C'tan as gods
Making stuff up. Necrontyr didn't worship them but bargained with the Deceiver for their survival. They bargained with an ageless space monkey's paw and got fucked over. What a surprise this happened.
>>Eldar : got fucked over because of secret Slaanesh worshipping cults accelerating the awakening of the god of sex, drugs, and rock and roll
Eldar got fucked because their hedonism was taken to extremes. You seem to have missed that the Warp reflects the wider psychic projections of realspace. Because the Eldar were hedonistic and depraved, they literally fucked a God into existence. Chaos in general is about extremes. If you take something good to an extreme, it becomes evil. Martial pride, fear of death, a desire to control, and a desire to achieve pleasure from an act...
>>Orks : don't really actively worship their gods
They do. You're just a lorelet. Why do you think Ghazgkull is so fucking boss-y? Because he's the apparent herald of Gork and Mork so other Orks are convinced he's their messiah. An Ork WAAAAAAGH makes things a reality if the Orks believe it hard enough. That's why Yarrick cannot ever die, because Orks genuinely believe he is unkillable.
>>Humans : almost conquered the galaxy, but then some dickhead had to start a rebellion because people should worship warp entities that condone rape, murder and whatnot in his opinion
Humans would have conquered the Galaxy if the Emperor allowed his subjects to worship him. He refused because he (mistakenly) believed that humans have no need of Gods and that idol worship causes fractured societies. This may be true, but no worship at all fractured a society in the single biggest civil war in recorded history. Humans WANT a God to worship. The Emperor denied humans a base need, so they fucked him up for it. The Emperor made a critical error. Get over it, Impfag.
>>
>>54640282

Oh neat. Would a relic Contemptor with chainfist, multi-Melta and cyclone missile launcher make a good vehicle hunter then?

If so, what Palm-mounted weapon would be good with the chainfist?
>>
>>54640424
>You don't know much about Necron BG right?
Those are actually okay generals. Try lurking in the pathfinder general for a few months and see how many tumors you develop.
>>
>>54640409
They get ATSKNF which imperials get for 1 point. I'd happily par for in excess of one point for all the others.
>>
>>54640392
What do you mean?
>>
>>54640428
So that's starting to get to the point where space marine veterans might fail morale tests.
>>
>>54640430
*if our
>>
>>54640428
Another -2 for butcher cannon
>>
>>54640378
>drive with miles per hour but measure distance in metres and kilometres
>height of people is measured in feet and inches, everything else in centimetres and metres
>weight is in grams and kilograms, except for people, which is in stones

I feel this will come in handy if we get into another major war, like how the incomprehensible pre-decimalisation currency system fucked with German spies during WW2.

We'll be fighting the EU or something and someone will be asked how much they weigh and answer with 'oh I'm 87kg' and be in an MI5 van with a bag over their head within the hour.
>>
>>54640435
Today begins my quest to search out and find the worst general on tg. Wish me luck fat guys. I may not return unscathed, but will return none the less.
>>
>>54640428
If they can take a nurgle icon that's another -1.
>>
>>54640449
Jesus this is getting gross, I love it.

>Okay I killed your terminator, take a LD test at...-7
>>
>>54640387
Pleb, real Brits measure different things in different systems, with very little rhyme or reason over which is used when.
>people's heights in feet
>people's weights in stone
>except babies which are measured in kilograms until they reach 1 stone
>distances in metres
>except for driving which is in miles
>cookery uses imperial for weights but metric for volumes
>>
>>54640458
Good luck anon, you glorious bastard
>>
File: 150900689785.jpg (264KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
150900689785.jpg
264KB, 1536x2048px
>>54640437
>mfw even my Skitarii can get ATSKNF now
>>
File: 1491194426380.gif (873KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1491194426380.gif
873KB, 510x546px
>>54640449
>>54640462
mfw your getting negitive ld.
>>
>>54640458
kthnxbai
>>
>>54639738
I mean thats basically what happened right? Dorn gets caught and the Ultramarines show up
>>
>>54640450
>>54640467
Reason why GW rules are such a fucking mess.
>>
>>54640424
>WIP
Don't make me laugh. A bunch of paint retards patting each other on the head for a terrible paint job, where criticism is shunned or outright attacked (so nobody really bothers), and where actual skilled painters are ignored because "they don't need their stuff commenting on because their stuff is good". It's a circlejerk of the worst kind.

At least with /40kg/ people have opinions and others are willing to disagree. You might get a huge faggot who won't accept any other opnion but his own, but it's better than WIP where everyone has the same opinion.
>>
>>54640438
I mean that

>Undisputed immortal masters of the galaxy until they turned on their Star Gods which led their galactic empire to crumble

is literally all wrong. I mean literally. They weren't undisputed master of the galaxy, they weren't immortal, and turning on their start Gods saved their empire instead of letting it to crumble.
>>
>>54640481
The Iron Warriors were about to the IF once and for all. Now that is gone.
>>
>>54640432
Worshippers of the Emperor get corrupted and decieved into worshipping Chaos all the time.
>>
>>54640486
T. Carnac
>>
>>54640486
Speaking of WIP, are there any worthy substitutes to Retributor Armor and Leadbelcher? I'm interested in VMC/VMA or possibly even Army Painter as an alternative.
>>
>>54640499
t. WIPfag who dips his models in paint pots and expects praise
>>
>>54640499
That is clearly not carnac you newfag
>>
>>54640467
>metric for volumes
except for when we're measuring in pints

Pretty sure every BBC recipe article I've read measures milk by the pint

Glorious system

Truly a remarkable
>>
>>54640486
haha wow who rattled your cage
>>
>>54640432
>If he allowed them to worship him
Oh you mean like they do now and how there is totally not a secret police force that goes by some creepy name like the inquisition that will kill entire planets because some guy got board and took apart a toaster to figure out how it works? Yeah good thing they worship him now.
>>
>>54640481
This is the prettied up version to make it appear that the fists weren't fucking retarded. There is no way anyone can look at the conflict that made Perturabo literally immortal and say "Hmm yep, Dorn sure did a good job there, fist victory!"

Not only did Dorn fail to capture Perty, but now he, nor anyone in the universe will be able to kill him.
>>
>>54640490
>is literally all wrong.

Nopem you iz the wrong. The Necrons are immortal machines. That's basic.

The Necrons and C'tan destroyed the Old Ones and conquered the galaxy. While the C'tan were celebrating over the ashes of the Old Ones, the Necrons betrayed the C'tan and shattered them. The war against the C'tan left the Necrons so weakened that the Old One servant races rose against them and banished them to their tombs. ending the Necrons dominion over the galaxy
>>
>>54640491
Oh yeah, looks like the IF got one of their main defeats turned into a stalemate.
>>
>>54640518
>And we give the yanks shit for using Imperial

This is the reason we've never had a proper space program.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJdrlWR-yFM
>>
>>54640531
Can't ever have the Banana Fists lose a battle ever anon.

Fucking faggots at GW.
>>
>>54640523
You mean AFTER the gigantic civil war that saw upspeakable evil and wherein citizens who were told monsters and Gods did not exist despite the fact that they were being killed by them and the Gods they are killing for? Yes.
>>
>>54640510
So imo, i have not found a better gold then retribution, every so often GW will do a paint right, and retributor armor is one of them. As for leadbelcher, i switched over to Vallajo gun metal and never looked back.
>>
>>54640512
DESU skeleton armies just need the base coat of bone, and metal and wood then a wash and it's fine
>>
>>54640531
The Iron Cage was literally the only thing I could be proud of as an Iron Warrior. And now GW has taken it away.
>>
>>54640524
The GK could in theory trick him and lock him in a box (aka tessaract vault)
>>
>>54640311
Because inches is IMPERIAL measurement.
>>
>>54640549
You still have that demon rape machine that Honsu made right?
>>
>>54640549
I hope to God that when the Chaos Codex comes out, it describes it as the original version where the IW were slaughtering the IF
>>
>>54640557
No. Mr Ventris broke it :(
>>
>>54640518
Because you buy a pint of milk you idiot, it's like going to the bar and saying HEY can I have 568.261 cubic centimetres of alcohol please, you just look like a poofter
>>
>>54640528
>Necrons have a self-destruct for when they are so damaged they are unable to teleport to their tombworld
>'immortal'

Keep digging that hole Carnac.
>>
>>54640542
Yeah or like how an entire cult that worships the emperor rose to power and practiclly controls the entire imperium and to even question any action they do will result in your death. Glad that dogmatic religion never took off, am i right?!
>>
>>54640559
That bastard. Taking away the galaxy's first hentai machine.
>>
>>54639544
Distraction out of 10. I can't decide what to equip them with. Scout with Heavy Flamers are nice, but that's 52 points to basically shoot once then die. Still it's a nice speed bump and you can charge after flaming things so it denies a unit a shooting turn.

I thought Armored with Lascannon might be nice, just sitting behind a building, peeking out. 2+ armor with a potential Lascannon. Still, hitting on 4+/5+ with a single shot weapon isn't great. I thought of doing Missile Launchers too so I can use Frag on the move and Krak when sitting still in cover.

Other people have had success with Autocannon Sentinels, but I still don't think it's worth it. If sentinels came with some kind of Heavy 10 S4 Gatling gun they might be worth it more. Or if they could take Storm Bolters in addition to the one heavy weapon I would like it more.
>>
>>54640549
>genius Primarch trolls a Primarch who is canonically a bit slow compared to the rest, but has his heart in the right place
>nah the loyalist marines are real human beans and a real heroes they can't have bad things happen to them :(((
FUCKING GEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>54640528
uh, you're right, I read your post as "turning TO their star gods", so I thought you were talking about them before the deal to the C'tan.

My bad.
>>
>land raiders STILL not in stock
What the fuck are they doing?
>>
>>54640566
Dude, their bodies self destruct but their minds are carried over to the tomb world to get a new body. Source is "Hammer and Anvil".

You suck.
>>
>>54640569
Now you're getting it. All the bad shit that happened to the Imperium was thanks to the terrible mistakes the Emperor made.
>>
>>54640573
>heart in the right place
>alienated Scoria and half the traitor primarchs making them traitors
>stole Pertuabos job of building the imperial palace
>>
>>54640119
>Fuck men in gold trim dresses fucking boys while bitching about men who wear dresses or fuck men. Fuck stupid hats. Fuck snake handling. Fuck mumbling to yourself to write your wishlist. Fuck ghost stories. Fuck voting with smoke colors. Fuck genital mutilation. Fuck giving credit for human accomplishment to Ghost Dad. Fuck stealing others' rights & pretending you're oppressed to do it. Fuck fat Wal-Mart people who beat their kids to go to their shit book clubs on Sundays who cut me off in traffic going to suck down half an entire buffet after services. Fuck stealing from dumb poor folks. Fuck prayer research. Fuck blocking real research. Fuck your dumb book full of witches and talking animals and sorcery. Fuck theocracy and fuck theocrats.

That was beautiful.
Is this pasta or fresh? I want to make it into a song.
>>
Have you guys noticed there are a hell of a lot of nerds on this board outside of 40kg
>>
>>54640587
Road to hell is paved with good intentions, anon.
>>
>>54640584
You mean other then the fact the cult of the emperor was made by logar unintentionally and that worship of him has resulted in the suppression of technology and the imeprium as a whole?
>>
File: IMG_4674.jpg (123KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4674.jpg
123KB, 960x1280px
>>54640549
At least we have hazard stripes
>>54640579
Making a tank bundle probably because £40 for a unit to transport a unit doesn't sell well
>>
>>54640598
You mean the suppression of technology that happened after the gigantic civil war that saw upspeakable evil and wherein citizens who were told monsters and Gods did not exist despite the fact that they were being killed by them and the Gods they are killing for?
>>
>>54640583
And the related text. Don't you hate it when uncultured anons try to mess with you about your own faction?

>>Every necron, from the lowliest of scarabs maintaining the tombs to the exalted lordship of Great Imotekh himself, carried in their braincase a communion link. The device allowed signalling over near-infinite distances, the ability to transmit data instantly through the arcane control of quantum entanglement phenomena.

>Khaygis knew of some lesser species that spoke of ethereal cords connecting their physical forms in the real world with their spiritual ones in the phantasmal. That was idiocy, of course, but the Stargods had gifted the necrontyr with many technologies when they embraced biotransference, and this link was one of them, a near-literal expression of that mystical ideal. Each necron was connected in part or in whole to an invisible network that spanned the galaxy, broken only by lines of dynasty and fealty. When their physical structures suffered critical levels of damage, it was the quantum link that was the means by which their digital consciousness and their damaged forms were reeled back to the closest World Engine or Tomb Planet.
>>
>>54640593
You can't possibly be surprised by that.
>>
File: IMG_2750.jpg (842KB, 2213x2641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2750.jpg
842KB, 2213x2641px
>>54640600
>anon posting my model

Aw shucks
>>
>>54640591
Some autist posted it a few threads ago and I saved it to bait the anti Semite we have, sad that despite Britain's kindness to Jews they're still so hated by quote unquote nationalists
>>54640594
How is it good intention to take all skittari from one world to take another forgeworld they lost
>>
>>54640609
I was creating a list of generals and was like, "holy shit, is that a still a thing?" or "who the hell actually plays that? Jesus what a fucking nerd"
>>
>>54640546
Thanks, I'll try both air and color versions out.
>>
>>54640616
Because Dorn is too stupid to realize the damage he's doing when he thinks he's making shit better. This is basically what the fucking proverb means you dumb twat.
>>
>>54640615
Can I ask why he has a chain that goes up his left side, is it a reference to GoT?
>>54640628
No it means they try to do a good thing when it's clearly obvious that you cut your losses when something is deep in enemy lines, and he wasn't personally sacrificing anything either like an escort fleet that makes him trapped in Kurse's bedroom with his canonical corpses that were fucked to death
>>
>>54640635
It's because the center greenstuff chestpiece got fucked up when I was filing it, so I covered it with a chain to make it look like it was sort of wrapped there
>>
>>54640653
Well he's wonderful good luck crushing your enemies Anon!
>>
>>54640635
Personal sacrifice is irrelevant. Dorn is an idiot who does idiotic things. A real idiot doesn't know he's an idiot.
>>
>>54640594
t. Magnus
>>
>>54640606
>o longer creatures of flesh and blood, Necrons are androids that can survive crippling damage. Once rent, the metal from which they are formed flows back together, and severed limbs scrabble to reattach themselves. Should irreparable damage occur, the Necron ‘phases out’, its body and consciousness teleported back to the nearest tomb-complex to remain in storage until a new shell can be forged.

-8th ed brb

And here is more text showing that body and mind are transported to tomb worlds.
>>
>>54640467
It's almost as fucked up as our language.
When a word is past tense, simply double the last consonant and ad a suffix of "ed" except for a handful of random words for NO APPARENT REASON and we will laugh at anyone who makes this mistake like they are a simpleton.
>>
File: IMG_1617.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1617.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
>>54640430
Get'em skeeter!!
>>
>>54640669
still makes me sad ;_;
>>
>>54640653
Good enough excuse, but to carry the theme on will his chosen have chains on them
>>54640669
>tfw Magnus redemption will never happen because he killed the grey knight his loyalist shard fused with
>>
>>54640677
This pleases Nurgle.
>checked
>>
>>54640695
>>tfw Magnus redemption will never happen because he killed the grey knight his loyalist shard fused with
How can you redeem a Daemon Prince?
>>
>>54640486
Retard. Where do you think "THIN YOUR PAINTS" came from.
If someone posts shit, they get told.
If it's their first model, people will let them know how to not be shit. If they ignore advice people will call out their retardation.

If someone with the same paint scheme keeps coming back with the same shit, theywill be told to fuck off.

If no one replies to your decent model, good you did well because no one could point out a flaw in your work.

It is not a hugbox. You just want someone to stroke your epeen because you can paint well. Go to CMON if you want that.
>>
File: IMG_4831.png (392KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4831.png
392KB, 640x1136px
>>54640677
Not him but
Xenos are being fags in mine do we have canon instances of tyranjds stopping warp storms as that's why my hive fights for chaos
>>
>>54640706
>canon instances of tyranjds stopping warp storms
Explain
>>
>>54640706
No, fleets just avoid warpstorms.
>>
Feel like shit just want Prospero back
>>
>>54640705
>Retard. Where do you think "THIN YOUR PAINTS" came from
That isn't just a WIP meme. Nice try though, faggot. Also please stop with this retarded spacing.
>>
>>54640713
So you have a sector
Warp storm appears, thus clouding sector so no imperial forces can land
Tyranjds arrive
Shadow of the warp activates
Chaos can't interact with the universe because of shadow of the warp
Warp storm clears
Planets can be seen
Planets are absorbed
Tyranjds move on
Can that happen?
>>
>>54640006
There's no 'wonder math', but I'd sa try using 10% of your list on MLs.
The most important decision is if you'd care mostly for the re-roll 1s or +1 to hit. The second option demands way more markerlights
>>
>>54640731
This reddit spacing is cancer
Just do it
Like this
>>54640705
>inb4 someone says Alfa legion
>>
Anyone got pictures of that open sarcophagus Redemptor conversion? With the dread pilot from the venerable kit?
>>
>>54640745
I reckon it'd be a matter of warp storm vs tendril size. If the tendril is not large enough the synapsis won't cloud for shit
>>
>>54640745
That was never happened. The Shadow in the Warp does nothing to Warpstorms.
>>
File: 1322348597000.jpg (31KB, 270x248px) Image search: [Google]
1322348597000.jpg
31KB, 270x248px
>Roboute is pronounced Row-boot-ie
>>
>>54640767
>>54640784
If anyone goes to a heresy event someone should ask ADB this, just to get one extreme of the answer
>>
>>54640798
It's row booty you numbskull, have you not listened to audio books recently
>>
>>54640810
>row boot eye
No it's not, idiot.
>>
>>54640706
Pretty sure I've read something in the fluff that the Nids 'becalm' the warp so something like that could happen
>>
>>54640810
>>54640824
>>54640798
ROW-BOAT
>>
>>54640731
>>54640755
Fuck you. It's only been called "Reddit spacing" for like a year tops. You're just jumping on the boogeyman bandwagon.

It's NEVER been a fucking problem for the 8 years I've been here. Just makes shit easier to read.

You don't space your emails out at work so people can break it down?
>>
>>54640824
Why the fuck would you call an ass a boot eye, its boo tay, haven't you paid attention to pop songs
>>
What percentage of your stuff is done? For me it'd be:

> 50% Sprue
> 40% Built
> 10% Painted
>>
>>54640798
It's embarrassing. Just like how Custodes is Custow-deez. Embarrassing.

Personally I call him Roberto Guilliman (Gi-yay-mahn). He's much cooler as a Spanish man.
>>
>>54640835
>I work in research so have to double check emails to ensure the funding keeps coming in
>I have to be as stringent when talking to my fellow autists on a theory crafting forum which has been outpaced by updated IIRC software
>>
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/08/01/legion-focus-iron-warriors-aug-1gw-homepage-post-2/
>>
>>54640803
ADB is not the Nid expert. Guy Haley and Robin Crud are.

You go to ADB to ask him about Chaos stuff and CSM.
>>
>>54640755
>shareblue shills trying to divide /r/the_donald and 4chan
>>
>>54640702
Trapping yourself in a tesseract labyrinth
>>
>>54640798
Robo-out Gearman
>>
>>54640695
I'll add chains to them yeah! >>54640661
Thanks anon!
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 500x500px
>>
>>54640856
>https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/08/01/legion-focus-iron-warriors-aug-1gw-homepage-post-2/
Tzeentch spell seems out of place.
>>
>>54640845
I've got like three sprues with MKIII armour to still put together. About 60% of my main army is painted.
>>
File: 1501214215986.jpg (201KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
1501214215986.jpg
201KB, 780x780px
>>54640869
It's just Imperial Fists.
>>
>>54640836
>he doesn't know that you should separate each syllable when breaking down a work for phonetics
>he doesn't know that "y" as a phonetic is "eye" or "why" and ie is phonetically "ee"
>>
File: 1478674650372.jpg (18KB, 258x239px) Image search: [Google]
1478674650372.jpg
18KB, 258x239px
>>54640856
>>54640869
what is this...
>>
>>54640869
BOO-ring
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>54640869
Please tell me this is real
>>
>iron warriors still bitter
Especially compared to the great bonuses that the EC have, everything here seems mediocre at best and downright pathetic for the most part-rerolling wounds against buildings, woopedy fucking doo
>>
>>54640894
Basically a situational -1 Rend and, lets get real, who uses buildings? BOO HISS
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 500x318px
>>54640894
It is. Litteraly a copy paste job. And the unique warlord trait is just a generic space marine one.
>>
>>54640869
Fucking Houses, burn them all
>>
>>54640894
See here >>54640856
>>
>>54640835
>Just makes shit easier to read.
Only on mobile devices. On a PC screen it looks disjointed and retarded — coincidentally much like the shit that you post.

Also a 4chan post isn't an email. I think that anons here are perfectly aware of that and can just adjust their reading. Finally, in an email you can use bullet points. You can use numbers instead, like 1: 2: 3: or 1. 2. 3. On 4chan, you can use meme arrows instead, like this:
>you
>are
>a
>faggot
It's easy!
>>
>>54640365
2/8 so far
not too shabby, let's see what tomorrow brings
>>
Does this work as a starting army? 3 start collecting boxes plus a destroyer box.

++ Spearhead Detachment +1CP (Imperium - Adeptus Mechanicus) [25 PL, 555pts] ++

+ HQ +

Tech-Priest Dominus [7 PL, 139pts]: Phosphor Serpenta, Volkite Blaster

+ Heavy Support +

Onager Dunecrawler [6 PL, 130pts]: Broad Spectrum Data-tether, Icarus Array

Onager Dunecrawler [6 PL, 143pts]: Smoke Launchers
. . Neutron laser & cognis heavy Stubber: Cognis heavy stubber, Neutron Laser

Onager Dunecrawler [6 PL, 143pts]: Smoke Launchers
. . Neutron laser & cognis heavy Stubber: Cognis heavy stubber, Neutron Laser

++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (Imperium - Adeptus Mechanicus) [46 PL, 944pts] ++

+ HQ +

Belisarius Cawl [13 PL, 250pts]

Tech-Priest Dominus [7 PL, 139pts]: Phosphor Serpenta, Volkite Blaster

+ Troops +

Kataphron Destroyers [10 PL, 222pts]
. . Kataphron Destroyer: Cognis Flamer, Heavy grav-cannon
. . Kataphron Destroyer: Heavy grav-cannon, Phosphor blaster
. . Kataphron Destroyer: Heavy grav-cannon, Phosphor blaster

Skitarii Rangers [8 PL, 182pts]: Omnispex
. . 3x Ranger (Transuranic Arquebus): 3x Transuranic arquebus
. . Ranger Alpha: Galvanic rifle
. . 6x Skitarii Ranger

Skitarii Vanguards [8 PL, 151pts]: Enhanced data-tether
. . 6x Skitarii Vanguard
. . 3x Vanguard (Plasma caliver): 3x Plasma caliver
. . Vanguard Alpha: Radium Carbine
>>
>>54640910

On the plus side a Fleshmetal Exoskeleton Helbrute will be nice.
>>
>>54640845
>Painted
4 Lemans
Basilisk
30 Conscripts
30 Infantry
10 Special Weapons
3 Heavy Weapons
3 Sentinels
3 Chimeras
1 Priest
1 Special Character
4 Bullgryn
>Primed
4 Bullgryn
2 Priests
Taurox Prime
10 Vostroyans
Manticore
3 Inquisitors
5 Scions
10 Kasrkins
Basilisk
9 Heavy Weapons teams
9 DCA count as
9 kitbashed Crusaders
6 Arcos
3 Rhinos
3 Psykers
3 Special Characters
>Unbuilt
2 Lemans
Manticore
10 Scions
Taurox Prime

So I dunno my percentages. I would say about 40% painted, 50% Primed and 10% unbuilt.
>>
>>54640923
1.5/8.
>>
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/08/01/legion-focus-iron-warriors-aug-1gw-homepage-post-2/ hello lads
>>
>>54640928
Get a start collecting and a battleforce, you'll be happier off with a more diverse force and they cost the same.
>>
>>54640931
Can't be given to a hellbrute, relics ony work on CHARACTERs
>>
>>54640920
>using the same "reddit spacing" he pretends to hate
weak bait.
>>
>>54640856
They got more stuff than Emperor's Children spoiled.
They got a relic and warlord trait revealed.
I'd probably be more annoyed if their Legion tactic wasn't trash.
>>
>>54640938
3/16
>>
File: 1500685972378.png (154KB, 250x382px) Image search: [Google]
1500685972378.png
154KB, 250x382px
>>54640869
>>
>>54640942
The battleforce isn't for sale anywhere so

Also I don't want electro priests
>>
File: IMG_4832.jpg (9KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4832.jpg
9KB, 300x57px
>>54640857
Exactly, he'll say they're no threat and the shadow in the warp can't do that
>>54640869
LOOT RAPE BURN
This captcha
>>
>>54640958
But no stratagem. And nothing for obliterators. Good job on ruining one of the most iconic CSM legions, geedubs.
>>
>>54640955
I didn't.

A reddit spacor has a new paragraph for every new sentence.

It's pretty annoying and doesn't really do anything but make his post annoying to read.

And it takes up retarded amounts of screen space.

This is great if you're trying to get your post noticed (a common theme on reddit for karma and gold).

And phoneposters generally post like this too.

Can you see how irritating it is?
>>
>>54640869

Fucking called it yesterday that they'd just get the IF trait

Thanks GW
>>
>>54640967
Go to a store, most should still have one, or online. If you don't like the priest then you can sell them off for more than it would cost proportionally in the box.
My only concern is that three start collectings will get tired and the two kits give you one of every mechanicus thing (except crawl) so it gives you a chance to find out what you really like.
>>
>>54640907
This is why I was really hoping "tactics" would get a points cost that could be adjusted when they suck.

Now we get nothing but Ultramarines and Emperor's Children forever.
>>
>>54640980
>iron warriors
>most iconic
This is what bitter babbies actually believe
>>
>>54640920
REMINDER FOR ALL SHAREBLUE EMPLOYEES:

It's not in question whether someone from your team will flip, but rather who and when!
Contact the FBI for cooperation, and you may get out of your shit with minor bruises or even unharmed:

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/

David Brock betrayed you!!!
>>
>>54640910
>>54640931
Dreadnought HQs when
>>54640985
Wait proofs, and we don't even get Hatred (Imperial Fists)
>>
How do you deal with annoying LGS clerks who want to take pictures of you all day while playing and post them on their stupid FB page? Do you just tell them to fuck off?
>>
Why is there no love for Tzeentch in this thread?
>>
>>54641011
Ask them not to include you in pictures they take, like a reasonable human being.
>>
>>54641011
You should definitely pose
>>
>>54641011
Just tell them honestly you don't like it. I doubt anyone will pester you if you are polite. It is important to remember that you are in their store so don't act like an entitled shit about it.
>>
File: 38d[2].jpg (50KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
38d[2].jpg
50KB, 600x604px
>>54641010
>Wait proofs
>for an image directly taken from warhammer community
>>
>>54640992
Well, I know for a fact I like dunecrawlers, and I also know that I don't like electro priests and that the dragoons are about twice as expensive dollars wise as I would pay for them. I also don't like dragoons, I would take the shooting ones.

The only things from the box I really want are the kastellans and destroyers, I definitely want some fistos. I can take or leave sicarans.
>>
>>54640948

Oh, right. Loyalists get a chaplain, chaos don't.

Dark Apostle Helbrute when?
>>
>>54641032
What is that image from?
>>
>>54640850
Yeah he's French tho
>same thing really
>>
>>54641010
>Dreadnought HQs when
Now, but loyaltists only.
>Wait proofs, and we don't even get Hatred (Imperial Fists)
It's from the community site you mong.
>>
>>54641023
>Magnus now has a 3++ rerolling 1s
Fun.
>>
>>54641023
>3++ scarab occult
oh boy
>>
>>
>>54641011
Does it bother you because your army is painted like shit and you're fat? Or are you just a private person and find it invasive?

Talk to them politely, say you don't want to be in pictures. If you regularly buy from them, then it shouldn't be a problem making that request. If you never buy from them, then you're just using their tables for free and telling them not to do things in the store they manage.
>>
>>54641011

Whip it out, babe.
>>
>>54641051
>not Cold and Better
>>
File: perterbed.png (143KB, 230x267px) Image search: [Google]
perterbed.png
143KB, 230x267px
>>54640869
>mfw
>>
So I'm assuming when the Chaos Codex drops the Chapter Tactics equivalents will be like those in the SM Codex, where you could say your Successor Chapter (or Warband, in the case of Chaos) uses the appropriate tactics?

So if I wanted to run a Slaanesh Marine Warband that isn't the Emps Children I'd use their tactic?
>>
File: IMG_4836.jpg (43KB, 234x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4836.jpg
43KB, 234x272px
>>54641010
>>
>>54641061
Is Pert's face shopped? Something looks off.
>>
>>54641047
Well 3++ if you're hit with something that rends like crazy and has D:1
>>
>>54641061
>>54641066
Cold and bitter mind
>>
>>54641064
You use ehatever fits your warband best.
>>
>>54641037
So lets say you want the robots and the destroyers from the box and not the dragoon and priests.
In AUD the box is 280 and the destoryers+robots are 216. That means all you need to do is sell the priests and dragoon for 64 when in reality you can get more like 140 for it... which is the price of another start collecting! Plus you get some neat stalkers out of it.
>>
>>54641069
They're not 4++ base? aah...
>>
>>54641023
>mark of tzeentch in undivided book
So DG and TS get their own super lores, better than even what the changeling gets
>>
>>54640006

Aim for reroll ones and fuck the rest of the table. 10% is about right. Cadre fireblade is great for it if you spam fire warriors.
>>
File: IMG_0333.jpg (41KB, 355x186px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0333.jpg
41KB, 355x186px
HAHAHAHA

IRONLETS KEKED
>>
File: 1501598951845.png (255KB, 863x199px) Image search: [Google]
1501598951845.png
255KB, 863x199px
>>54641051
Kek.
>>
>>54641083
Sure, but like I said, it's not in stock. I've never seen it at the stores here and I don't see anywhere online either. Battleforces were limited releases.
>>
>>54639747

Buy cheap ass second hand models.

Strip them.

Paint them for practice and take photos to document your progress.

Sell for what you bought them for.

Repeat for infinite practice models.
>>
File: CT.jpg (207KB, 1210x684px) Image search: [Google]
CT.jpg
207KB, 1210x684px
Finished painting my Space Marines today, first time I've done this stuff in fifteen years. They're far from perfect, but I had a lot more fun painting them than I thought I would, aside from the fucking Razorbacks. Definitely steering clear of more vehicles for now.

Now I just need to get some games in with them! Hopefully can find some matches at the local GW or a nearby club.
>>
>>54641120
In that case then go with what you got, it is a good list.
>>
>>54641131
Shoulderpads definitely need a wash

Highlights would help
>>
File: 1379520614859.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1379520614859.png
13KB, 400x400px
>>54640928
REDDITSPACING/5
>>
>>54641147
I just added the white shoulder pads on last, so yeah I'll give them a wash. The rest has been washed and highlighted as well as I can do, which isn't great but its a little better than it looks in the picture.

I still need to base them as well, and not entirely sure what I'm going to do on that front.
>>
>>54640869

>No bonuses to "blast" weapons like in the old formation
>No mention of obliterators/mutilators
>No bonus to their assaulty/close combat game
>No bonus to durability like in the last edition
>No bonuses to havoks except through their ignores cover
>Really no bonuses to damage output at all against a lot of enemies
>Talking about spells and shit when IW hate the Warp and couldn't even take marked units last edition
>Talk about Daemon Engines in the post when none of the rules mentioned benefit them
>Warlord trait not terrible but of dubious use outside escorting cultist blobs
>Legion trait literally a copy paste job of Imperial Fists
>Except IF get access to way more wargear and options
>No mention of Warsmiths

I mean, its not a total loss, their still might be things in the codex that could make them great, GW might bring back the mutation table and veteran traits and make those 6th edition vehicle upgrades cool and thematic, or offer a lot of cool squad level character upgrades like sergeants in terminator armour, or let Havoks take more weapon options because they're not codex compliant, or more ways to load out CSM squads like taking power weapons instead of special weapons, or cutting costs of comparable weapons in the SM codex

Its not like they'll just port everything over from the index but with fewer options because of lack of modern kits, right guys...
>>
>>54641173
What? That's just what battlescribe outputs
>>
>>54641173
What is redditspacing.
>>
>>54641185
Their stratagem is pure garbage lol
>>
>>54641113
Where did you get this, has someone cracked GW's image-naming code?
>>
>>54641113
Source? That's not from the legion focus
>>
>>54641196
It's fake.
>>
File: 20170730_002042.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170730_002042.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
So I am working on making an imposing chaos lord to represent Kharn the Betrayer (I already have the official one but want to do something fancy) but the problem is that the rest of my army is already made out of all of GW's big stuff.
My berzerkers are the blood warriors, the chaos lords out of the AOS khorne bloodbound heroes and my chosen (who accompany kharn) made from primarus legs with FW WE upgrade kit.
The idea I have in mind is less like the khorne bloodbound look as fluff wise those are the ones who have fully devolved but more intact like pic.
Anyone got ideas?
>>
>>54641196
>>54641198
>>54641199

From 40k Facebook
>>
>>54641206
Sculpt your own using greenstuff
>>
File: IMG_0334.png (282KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0334.png
282KB, 640x1136px
>>54641212
It's real
>>
File: 214352653.jpg (21KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
214352653.jpg
21KB, 600x330px
>>54641113
>EVEN FUCKING GW IS USING REDDITSPACING
>>
File: I need duncan.png (477KB, 341x613px) Image search: [Google]
I need duncan.png
477KB, 341x613px
So pic looks quite cool but am not sure how to cross fade color like that. Does Duncy-D have a tutorial?
>>
>>54641204
>>54641173
>>54640983
>>54641239

so..... is this the new Rotor Cannon? Cos that wasn't exactly meme worthy either
>>
>>54641227
Fucking Spaniards and their grammar.
>>
>>54641227
That is so fucking terrible. Like, holy shit. There are units that come with that shit basically for free. There's a slanneshi power that does it on 5+. Jesus.
>>
>>54641221
See now I was thinking to do that but the greenstuff was too expensive so alas I had to look elsewhere.
>>
>>54641242
prime white
paint bone
wash sepia all over
wash agrax on bottom half
>>
>>54641270
How on earth can you not afford greenstuff?
>>
>>54640994
Ultras are mainly good because of Rowboat, not their CT. Without him they aren't really much better than Raven Guard, Sallies, and Scars.
>>
>>54641023
KSons fans don't really care about Tzeentch stuff in the generic book. They'll get their own expanded lore.
>>
>>54641287
Time will only tell but I believe the Ultramarine tactics are the best for space marine units.
>>
>>54641297
In 50 years
>>
>>54641227
Can someone explain why this trait is bad? I'm retarded and don't know anything about the game
>>
Ironlets on suicide watch?

Terrible stratagem and legion tactics. Meh warlord trait. Decent but not great relic.

Lmaooo
>>
>>54641308
1/6 for the first guy and then decreasingly likely subsequently, but i can see it working in cultist spam for battalion detachments if we get cheap HQs
>>
>>54641308
>spend a valuable resource on a single unit that has very little benefit
>>
Are there any good lords of war that have the <legion> keyword you can put that stratagem on? I can see it being okay there.
>>
>>54641279
I was being a smart-ass because I wasn't sure if you were serious about sculpting a model.
>>
>>54641308
It's not nearly as bad as people are making it out to be, because iron warriors players are bitter autists who don't know there is something in between "absolute crap" and "greatest thing ever" but it's certainly not very good.
>>
>>54640167

lulz, visit the Warmahordes General. It's like a cage full of autistic monkeys throwing shit at each other.
>>
>>54641327
Use the slaaneshi psychic power instead. Twice as good without using up a CP
>>
File: poorly painted proofs.png (62KB, 900x393px) Image search: [Google]
poorly painted proofs.png
62KB, 900x393px
>>54641010

I miss spoke, it wasn't "get imperial fists trait", what I said was "a slightly shitter IF chapter tactic".

I hadn't accounted for GW literally copy and pasting rules between codexes, and for that naivete I will go decimate myself
>>
I am new to the game, and making my first army. I don't plan on playing games larger than 1k for now, and I bought the dark imperium box death guard + Typhus + Contemptor Dreadnought. I am thinking the paint scheme will be a rotten looking gray with yellow/green splotches around the edges, and standard plague marine trim. Any tips for winning? What other units should I add next?
>>
>>54641333
In this case it's because it is absolute crap.
>>
>>54641328
It's not that hard, especially with marines. Don't be a little bitch
>>
Lmao normies think ignore cover is a good tactic
>>
>>54640869
>IF vs IW
>no one gets any cover
>>
>>54641322
>1/6 for the first guy and then decreasingly likely subsequently
What?
>>
>>54641349
Never dont that level of greenstuff before, I guess my warlord is as good a place to start as any.
>>
>>54641323
Isn't it on all units or is it literally just one unit? If it's on all units infinitely throughout the game, I can see it being useful
>>
>>54641323
Strategems are power in a pinch
Great for chosen and terminators I think
Or plasma cannon havoxs
>>
File: 54315315431.jpg (189KB, 798x445px) Image search: [Google]
54315315431.jpg
189KB, 798x445px
>>54640869
Cover is for pussies.
>>
>>54640869

As someone that used to have to play against IW weekly way back in the day...that had 3 heavies and a Basilisk...this makes me masturbate.
>>
>>54641355
>ironically this means neither will bother to make use of fortifications.
>>
>>54641348
It can be used on any iron warriors unit, so you can have termies, princes or land raiders with a 5+ FnP. It's not the greatest thing ever, but it certainly has it's uses
>>
>>54641368
It's for one unit for one phase.
>>
>>54641313
Warlord trait is good with mass cultists if troops get ObSec, still good (iron) without
>>
>>54641346
wait for the dg codex before buying anything else
>>
>>54641379
but it's 6+ FNP.
>>
>>54641367
Make sure to get some wire for the skeleton.
>>
>>54641377
topkek
>>
>>54641348
CANT HAVE THE IW POSSIBLY OUTDOING THE IMPERIAL FISTS ANON :^) JUST LIKE HOW THE IRON CAGE WAS A FIST VICTORY SO GREAT THAT PERTY WAS MADE INTO A DEMON PRINCE SO HE WOULD HAVE TO LIVE WITH HIS SHAME FOR ALL ETERNITY, ALL ACCORDING TO DORNS PLAN :^)
>>
>>54641346
Probably some more anti-tank, either a predator or some havocs would be good choices as both can bring plenty of lascannons.
>>
>>54641373
>Or plasma cannon havoxs

What fucking codex are you playing anon?
>>
A night Lords "I'll make you shit your pants" army might actually be viable. Those negatives are really starting to stack and you just need to kill one to get that dice rolling.
>>
>>54641346
>>54641391
This.
>>54641406
DG can't into Havocs, don't give wrong info.
>>
File: GabrielAngelos01.jpg (109KB, 920x950px) Image search: [Google]
GabrielAngelos01.jpg
109KB, 920x950px
Why aren't you fags talking about this.
>>
>>54641397
Oh yeah, misread that. Still, it's not absolutely terrible, it'll be good for making durable models even more survivable.
>>
Will I be able to use Fleshmetal Exoskeleton on a Chaos warlord?
>>
>>54641416
Because it is so amazing that we don't want to risk fucking it up
>>
>>54641416
Because you are slowpoke and that shit has been talked about extensively two weeks ago
>>
I love how they're so fucking lazy that the CSM codex just copies and pastes the special rules of the SM codex.

I mean, fuck. IW warlord trait is a generic SM trait.
>>
>>54641416
Because the head is actually the worst thing FW has released since 5th ed
>>
>>54641427
I missed that, any clues as to the next bad boy in line?
>>
>>54641419
Did you buy into the GW meme that an exra 6+ makes units somehow super strong and tanky?
>>
>>54641413
Calm down fucknugget.
>>
>>54641242
Use the layered washes technique he shows on the horns of a blightking here:

https://youtu.be/urm-lWXxtJ0

Substitute using Seraphim Sepia wash instead though. And you may want to skip the final Agrax layer if the multiple layers of Sepia get dark enough for you on their own.
>>
>>54641423
Only Iron Warriors.

Makes it great on a Daemon Prince.
>>
>>54641051
Iron Warriors Cold and Bitter at Bugman's when ?
>>
>>54641435

>Hating on Polnareff
>>
>>54641435
People keep on about that but I can't see it, whats so bad about it?
>>
>>54641423
Yes, it'll be able to be used on any IRON WARRIORS CHARACTER

>>54641416
Because we already have. Model is ok, face is terrible, rules are pretty good. Great horde clearing potential, ok source of mortal wounds, decent for allah akbaring into something like bobby g to do d3 autowounds
>>
Any august white dwarf pdf?
>>
>>54641427
In my defense, I've dropped off 40k quite a while ago.
But I knew that if this day would come, GW would get the shekels out of me yet.
>>
>>54641463
>>54641452
Fuck yeah
>>
>>54641443
Are you under the impression that a 6+ save against everything is absolute crap? It's not great, sure, but your acting like it's the worse thing ever
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>54641346
>other units
The plague zombies from the starter kit as they provide cover and cheap source of wounds
Quad las cannon predator
Some rhinos and lords of contagion, I.e. Chaos terminator lords
Do this scheme
>>
>>54641476
Then don't ask why we are not talking about this...
>>
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/08/01/legion-focus-iron-warriors-aug-1gw-homepage-post-2/
>>
>>54641480
Opportunity cost. It's also not free.

For what it does, costs and could have been, it's terrible.
>>
>>54640869
Fist Within, Fist Without
>>
>>54641480
It's for one unit for one phase at the cost of one of your extremely precious CP. Yes it's crap.

I play iron hands and a 6+ save for every unit all the time has been pretty marginal.
>>
Iron Within, Iron Without, Iron Shake It All About
>>
>>54641308
People are mainly upset because it's an effect than many armies have "always on" across the whole army without the need to spend CP. Iron Hands space marines and Dark Eldar for example.

The thing is while have a good chapter/legion CT is of course good. Having a bad one doesnt matter much unless you're trying to heavily optikize for tournaments or something because there are tons of other useful things to spend your CP on instead.
>>
>>54641297
So what do we do in the meantime? Continue using the Index even though units are updated in the CSM codex? Because the hell if I'm going to buy the codex only for it to be replaced again with a 3rd book in less than a year.
>>
>>54641500
Marinefags wanting to have SoBfag abilities?
The hell is happening?!

People are using actual SoB units outside of Celestine in tournaments too, what the flying fuck?!
>>
>>54641466
Nope, should have mine by Thursday and I can update you, but probably nothing besides get collecting GK so people can deal with mortarion
>>
>>54641525
Don't buy the generic CSM codex and wait for your own.
>>
>>54641536
Alright thanks anon, I'm looking forwards to thursday for some gk news.
>>
>>54641525
You use points costs there but nothing else as your legion isn't there, same with blood angels, I'm sure your store will let you have updated paints cost on sheet of paper as they'll be minor, index imperium 1 to codex space marines just dropped fists by 7 points
>>
>>54641327
Spartan?
>>
How fluffy are scouts in a Dark Angels army?

I currently have a ravenwing lead by sammael, a deathwing lead by Belial, and a "greenwing" lead by a company master.

Would some scouts fit in the greenwing?
>>
>>54641489
Thats honestly the best Nurgle scheme i have ever seen
>>
What are the chance of new CSM and noise marine kits?

As soon as that happens I'm making an EC army. I've wanted to for years because noise marines are metal as fuck.
>>
>>54641413
DG can into Havocs. Although traditionally they've all used special weapons.
>>
>>54641227
>Anime girl and space marine avatar

Always knew there was something wrong with Alpha Legion layers.
>>
>>54641577
About as likely as any non death guard CSM kits for the next couple of years.
>>
>>54641583
Maybe in older fluff, but as of current rules they can't.
>>
>>54641577
Not getting them now but will after Christmas
As we're full on codexes until then
Nurgle and tzeentch will get new kits
>>
>>54641568
Well they do have scouts.
>>
Is that lascannon dude new? It's not the same as the havoc with lascannon currently on the webstore, but I am well aware that 9 times out of 10 when someone asks this it's not a new model and just a conversion or something.
>>
>>54641568
Just wait for the CSM codex for DA stuff
>>
>>54641627
It's from the IW upgrade sprue.
>>
>>54641627
It's the IW upgrade kit which has been out of stock for so Fucking long holy shit GW put it back up already fuck
>>
>>54641635
Well, as expected I guess. I actually forgot that kit was a thing.
>>
>>54641627

its the las cannon from this kit

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-CA/Chaos-Space-Marines-Iron-Warriors-Upgrade-Pack
>>
>>54641525
In older fluff and rules. They'll probably get their own special weapon wielding "havoc equivalent" with some wierd name in the codex.
>>
>>54641627
>Iron Warriors pictured as taking cover even though it's meaningless against the Fists
>>
>>54641568
Naa man
>>
>>54641648
>next scene not pictured, as IF all explode for charging into mine filled trench like idiot bananas they are
>>
>>54639644
>the bit with Priad

Ooh! The Iron Snakes got another piece about them? I loved that book.
>>
>>54641627
Looks more like an SM Dev with some chaos slapped on
>>
>>54641627
I'm surprised GW still features conversions at all.
>>
File: IMG_2964.png (196KB, 626x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2964.png
196KB, 626x750px
>iron warriors get shit legion trait
>AND it's just a less useful version of the IF setup
>AND the special stratagem is just IH tactic
>AND their warlord trait is useless except for goddamn cultists
>AND their rules are crappier EC stuff

Lmao, ironlets cucked again.
>>
>>54641683
Says you, a lot of the stuff isn't terrible, just not horribly broken.
>>
>>54641688
It's not impressive either. Although, we only have Emperor's Children Tactic to compare.

If the leaks are to be true, I'd say World Eaters (immune to Morale in melee) or Word Bearers (gain And They Shall Know No Fear) are worse than Ignore Cover.
>>
>>54641683
But their trait is the exact same as the IF one...
>>
new bread
>>54641717
>>54641717
>>54641717
>>
File: 1501015893697.png (50KB, 454x164px) Image search: [Google]
1501015893697.png
50KB, 454x164px
>iron warriors stuff is so lame that there's no reason not to just put them in a "chaos" detachment thus reuniting them with their basilisks.
>>
>>54641714
retard needs an excuse to post his favourite cuckold memes, don't respond to him or he will drop his cuckold webms
>>
>>54641688
I'm just meming to upset the easily triggered chaosfags, the traits are pretty good. Mixing Slanneshi rules with IW will make some damn tough units, and the double shot strategem (for all CSM) looks like it'll be good too.

Doing 2x shot on a 10-man unit of combi-plas terminators with 2+/5++/5+++ and a reroll 1s/immune to morale Lord looks fuckin badass, but admittedly EC is better for this, though ignores cover is nice enough
>>
>>54640928
Destroyers aren't worth much this edition. consider getting infiltrators and an ironstrider instead.
>>
File: wb.jpg (224KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
wb.jpg
224KB, 900x563px
>>54641683
Have strenght, Iron Warrior.
>>
So Khan can't ride his bike any more? Dafuq?
>>
File: IMG_7040.jpg (799KB, 611x889px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7040.jpg
799KB, 611x889px
So last night I made a post debating what I should start with (WE, WB, EC, DE, or orks). Thanks for the replies. If the whole NPC thing is just a tg meme (idk, someone said it to me in the store), then I don't mind it much. I'm pretty sure I don't want to paint a hoard of orks, and I dont think I can afford FW world eaters.
The only thing keeping me from going WB over EC is that I don't know how they'll play yet, and I don't understand the concept of chaos undivided. How do they receive favor? Are some of their dudes all nurgle-ish while others are slaaneshi?
Dark eldar are also still on the table.
>>
>>54641051
>ironlets nicking tyranid synapse and making it worse
Like pottery
>>
>>54641489
>>54641572
I was actually planning something like that with a bit more fungus on it, but maybe the fungus will make it too busy looking
>>
>>54640139
I'm pretty sure it's crumbling because it's being looted from the inside out by greedy.

Subhuman masses from "faithful" countries are but a distraction, who have very little if any hope of survival should that west actually crumble.
>>
>>54641583
unfortunately in this edition there can be no Havoks with <Death Guard>
>>
>>54641194
What stratagem?
>>
>>54642651
>hahaa just wait for the codex
Thread posts: 559
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.