[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have another 40kvenhammer ideacraft thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_0538.jpg (169KB, 700x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0538.jpg
169KB, 700x472px
Ratmen in space.

We elaborate and we refine!

>Skaven live in the webway and control the majority of it, collecting warpstone from the deepest sections of it.

>They have 13 gods with malal being the ringleader and seek to usurp the ruinious powers with overwhelming gestalts.
>>
File: 1457611348442.jpg (51KB, 411x472px) Image search: [Google]
1457611348442.jpg
51KB, 411x472px
>tfw you like rat people and skaven but dislike 40k
Friendly bump-bump.
>>
File: Male_Troupe_Master.png (2MB, 995x1327px) Image search: [Google]
Male_Troupe_Master.png
2MB, 995x1327px
>>54635919
>There is totally a conspiracy to cover up the existence of the space-Skaven. It's largely perpetuated by the Harlequin, in no small part because a secret mistake they made ages ago, helped release the Skaven and give them control of the dark corners of the webway.
I was a part of of the 40kVampire thread, and keep hoping that pastebinanon will put all our hard work up, so it'd be hypocritical for me not to help you guys out with a little contribution.
>>
File: VM-DE-Skimmer.jpg (92KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
VM-DE-Skimmer.jpg
92KB, 640x427px
Pastbin for the Space Skaven here
https://pastebin.com/ZzPPbhwF

>>54636568
hey, the im the Guy who said he was keeping notes, sorry about never updating, I got kicked out of the house I was living in and had to pack up and move to a friends. and i think I left it at the old house i was living in. sorry, :/
>>
>>54637478
Lol, well I saved some of it.... the last two threads, and about half of my writefagging... sorry to hear about the RL situation.

Maybe I can come up with some writefaggotry for 40k skaven.
>>
>>54637553
I actually posted another update thread if your interested
>>
>>54637553
but I wouldnt mind a few writefag storys with the Space skaven
>>
I'd love to see some tyranid vs space skaven action, someone make this happen!
>>
File: Skavencap.jpg (86KB, 960x833px) Image search: [Google]
Skavencap.jpg
86KB, 960x833px
>>54639266
not a Write Fag but here's a try

>The Roar of Beast ripped through the air with Thundered screeches and unearthly howls as two armies clashed with foul monstrous creations of twisted and molded flesh

>To the East Ratmen stretched as far as the eye could see, armed with ramshackle riffles and rusted knives supported with Artillery that launched massive stones of fell energy where rushed to the to a metaphorical meatgrinder.

>To the West where mere fleas to a Much Greater being,billions of small creatures scurried under the feet of massive mountains of Flesh, Bone, and Muscle who have consumed planets hundred times over.

>And yet, despite the shear numbers the Tyranids have, they overrun this soiled meat. for once in the Hive Fleets existence it found a enemy that they could't crush with shear numbers

>In the back of the Skaven Forces, where the Tyranid Biotitans couldn't of even be seen, a Rat on a throne of scrap surrounded by makeshift webway portals was barking out orders.

>"KILL-KILL THEM! IN THE NAME OF THE GREAT HORNED ONE WE MUST KILL THE MAW! SEND SEND MORE INFE- *gurkh*

>and like that, a Skaven Slave pirced the heart of the Warlord with a Warp Stone spear, and then barked the order

>RUN RUN! FOR YOUR OWN LIVES, RUN FAR AWAY-WAY FROM HERE!

>With there leader dead, the massive fur horde broke into slaughter, Instead of a sturdy stream of soldiers walking file and order there where now a orgy of slaughter as small bands of skaven fought to seize power between themselves

>The all between the Warbands the Tyranids swarmed. making a artificail no mans land with there bodys. however this wast'n a good move on there part because even though the Skaven Force was scattered, they still out gunned and maned them

kinda gave up at the end sorry
>>
>>54639266

>Skaven pull an exaughted imperial world into the webway that the nids have been starving for. Taking all that wonderful scrap for themselves and leaving the nid fleet to die without a meal.

>Genestealers arrive in a webway warren and struggle to survive but the skaven atomize the hive and do the same for a dozen hives over when the first tricklings of truth show up about infection.

>Skaven battle nid fleet and are trying to turn the planet below into a giant summoning spell to bring forth a skaven warpgod to crush their foes. Nids break to ritual by kamikazeing hive ships onto the skaven ritual lines.

>Nids experiment with warpstone after killing a skaven raiding party and end up swarmed and slaughtered by a fleet of angry skaven ships looking to take back their beloved green warp rocks.
>>
>>54637478
best of luck friendo
>>
now here's a intresting question. what do Skaven Ships look like? was that ever established or what?
>>
>malal
>space rats instead of space centipedes

It sucks.
>>
File: Fukking stop.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fukking stop.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>54640042
>Space Sentipedes

Those are the Hrud, anon. completely different race entirely
>>
File: Hrud.jpg (164KB, 710x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hrud.jpg
164KB, 710x1080px
Bampf
>>
File: IMG_0613.jpg (802KB, 1300x813px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0613.jpg
802KB, 1300x813px
>>54640025

Pic related but stripped down to the basics and glowing green from the inside.

Space hulks that posititivly glow with excess warpstone. Anything that is remotly decorative on the old ships gets removed and smelted back in the warrens. Leaving only the functioning husks.

A combination of Ork fixer upperness and necron barrenness/green glow.
>>
File: Stuck_in_the_trench_by_arkurion.jpg (150KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
Stuck_in_the_trench_by_arkurion.jpg
150KB, 1280x854px
>>54640303
Wright fag request

Space Skaven vs Krieg in trench warfare
>>
loving this thread, if GW were to release space skaven id buy that within a heartbeat
>>
File: IMG_0528.jpg (77KB, 508x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0528.jpg
77KB, 508x338px
>>54640564

Pt 1.

>Waste of all kinds floated lazily in three feet high blackish water with . The reek was so putrid, so sickening and strong in this part of the skaven tunnels that no man could ever hope to endure breathing the air without bleeding from their lungs on a whiff.

>The Kriegers however were not normal men.

>55786 dragged himself through the filth to the ladder of the maintanence shaft. Taking up an overwatch position as the hundred kriegers acended the ladder, each dripping filth onto their allies behind them. They would leave the flooded pools for a less hazardous route.

>Puddles of water reverberated across the new tunnel floor in time with the thunder of far off artillery guns on the surface From time to time the squeaks and light footsteps of mundane vermin could be heard.

>55786's team was in the west side of the hive city and deep underground. Acting as part of a new and refined offensive to dig out the deeply entrenched xenos from of their tunnels.

>39517's spotted a a ratman on the opposite side of the hallway. His shot blasted off the creature's leg. The Xeno panicked cry was drowned out with the sound of skaven slugthrower rifles opening up into the krieger vanguard. Warpstone slugs were shot wildly into the exposed kriegers killing many who had finished the ladder. The others dashed into cover and formed a defensible line of guns giving cover to the many kriegers still acending the ladder. Enemies in front of them and a shear drop behind them. Two mortars were being set up on 55786's order.

>The skaven who had lost it's leg was crawling it's way across the floor to the krieger line trying to flee from the two dozen Vernmin drawn by it's bleeding stump and shooting into the clumps of hungry rats while shots whizzed above it's head.

>Hundreds of mundane rats were rushing out of the darkness in every direction towards the krieger position drawn in by the blood and were only barely gunned down by the krieger gunline.
>>
>>54635919
Old edition depiction of Hrud
>>
File: 1501140229046.jpg (215KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501140229046.jpg
215KB, 1200x800px
>>54640025
Mindfucked or mechanized variants of great space faring monsters
>>
>>54641591
I take it back I'm to lazy to write a pt 2

How about we try and think of 40kven units?

>Conscript horde.

>Cleric psykers with different spells/stats depending on which skaven god they patron for.

>Warpstoned skaven who are like falout's glowing ghouls.
>>
>>54640090
H'Rud > Space Skaven

Skaven are weak useless cunts anyway. Skaven died, Lizardmen went into AoS.
>>
File: 1499368941754.jpg (994KB, 2736x2843px) Image search: [Google]
1499368941754.jpg
994KB, 2736x2843px
WHAT IF, right.. okay, right?

There are certain members of space skaven society that have cannibalized the lessons of Terra from the robotic uprising, and actually follow the Omnissiah and the martian teachings of technological appropriation?
>>
File: IMG_0074.jpg (62KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0074.jpg
62KB, 500x375px
>>54641704

>Dying.

Vs

>Going into AoS.

Acording to you skaven made the right call.
>>
File: IMG_0529.jpg (264KB, 1600x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0529.jpg
264KB, 1600x702px
>>54641760
I like this.

It needs to be more elaborated on though. We already have the whole theme of skaven trying to subsume the chaos gods. Skaven believe in the omnissiah but they want to kill him and turn it into something skaven.
>>
>>54640025
This is the skaven ship from Dreadfleet.
>>
File: voidwhaleec6.png (382KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
voidwhaleec6.png
382KB, 480x480px
>>54645680
Thinking about it the Skaven would probally be the only race crazy enough to raid and convert a Void Whale to be a ship.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.