[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Degenesis: Rebirth RPG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Degenesis.jpg (51KB, 708x404px) Image search: [Google]
Degenesis.jpg
51KB, 708x404px
What do you think of the game and the Kathar Sys, /tg/?

What campaigns have you run with it?
>>
>>54632265
I like the setting. Never played the system but I sort of wondered why psychonauts weren't an option. Having a team of super powered dudes teetering on the edge of losing their humanity sounds way cooler than religious fanatics and African stereotypes.
>>
>>54632265
I've played in one campaign. It was a pretty average campaign right until my Scrapper found a disused astronaut suit, and then it picked right the fuck up as my legend began to spread around the wasteland.

>>54632660
They have all the rules for how psychonauts work. If you really wanted to do it, it wouldn't be hard to try and make the attempt to play one.
>>
>>54632701
This. The GM uses a basic character template for psychonaut foes (and most others), but gives a set of abilities that the PCs don't have access to.
>>
That guy in the center looks sick as fuck.
>>
>>54632660
They literally aren't human.
>>
File: Shutter.png (459KB, 533x868px) Image search: [Google]
Shutter.png
459KB, 533x868px
>>54635264
I mean he's its a member of an order of actually-Autistic channers who are trying to remake the internet. So yeah, he's part of one of the coolest elements of the setting.
>>
Really cool world but the game itself plays really...wonky. A bunch of German artists who got drunk and play WOD once decided to make a cool looking game with two absolutely gorgeous books. Kind of shows, but I did have fun running it.
>>
File: tmp_2917-cults-985693399.png (467KB, 511x711px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2917-cults-985693399.png
467KB, 511x711px
>>54635264
A better picture, for your enjoyment.
>>
So who exactly is Gerome Getrell?
>>
>>54635334
The cloned supersoldiers fueled by weaponised memes are pretty cool too.
>>
I dropped money on the physical books but I've been too lazy to read through it.... So I suppose I like it.
>>
>>54632265
Dindu nuffin the rpg
>>
>>54642673
African princes ruin the economy the RPG
>>
What is the best cult and why is it Hellvetics?
>>
>>54632265
Really high production values, cool art, decent writing, meh-to-autistic faction chart level progression/character build mentality that didn't seem like even a bit of fun to play.

It was neat to watch the various /pol/ about africans and ethnonationalism here though.
>>
>>54635334

That lore is pretty garbage but the art is badass.
>>
>>54644453
What about it is garbage?

>>54644401
You get some neat faction abilities from ranks, but they aren't required. I presumed they existed just to give players a sense of the scope their role provided their faction.
>>
File: 1491251385442.jpg (342KB, 2500x1655px) Image search: [Google]
1491251385442.jpg
342KB, 2500x1655px
>Play a Jehammedan in the Balkhan! It's going to work out great!
>>
The main reason for choosing this setting over any other RPG setting is so you can engage in racist/sexist/islamophobic banter with your friends. Every cult is some form of meme worthy archetype. You can play as jews, goat fuckers, we wuz kangs, autists, aut right, hobos, savages, protestants, eliot rodgers. If you want a good game system look elsewhere.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.