[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Eldar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1499675704584.jpg (51KB, 720x958px) Image search: [Google]
1499675704584.jpg
51KB, 720x958px
Any of you think that the Dark Eldar are sectretly ashamed of what they are doing. Like a once proud race have turned into what are essentially rich frat kids throwing an endless party. They are barely relevant in the lore and are pretty much permanently stuck in Commorragh. They dont have the numbers or gear to do anything more than just be glorified space pirates. That the webway is pretty much the only reason why they are still around at all. That if Commorragh was ever hit with a full scale attack that they would be wiped out within just a few days...
I really do think that they are actually very ashamed of what they have become. And I almost feel sorry for them
>>
>>54631308
There probably are Dark Eldar who feel ashamed but they drown it out in copious amounts of drugs and deafening sounds of ecstasy.
>>
>>54631308
I didn't know the Tau were still this naive or that they had access to the internet.
>>
The ones that didn't like it joined the Ynnari for a chance at redemption.

The ones that are left are the Eldar gangbangers who are perfectly fine with being glorified space pirates, and Haemonculi covens who prefer things this way.
>>
I've actually thought about this idea before. It's the fact that the Dark Eldar HAVE to do the horrible shit they do to not get eaten by Slaanesh that gets me. There's got to be some who are only doing what they do out of necessity and outside of that want to be chill people.
>>
>>54631575
>Ynnari
I bet I also like to imagine that there are some Succubi and Wynches who actualy treat their slaves decently well(atleast by dark eldar standards)maybe a succubi has a slave who she only does just enough to stave slaanesh off.
>>
>>54631308
If they were ashamed, they could become Corsairs, Craftworlders, or even Ynnari there.

Any Dark Eldar who engages in Dark Eldar activities has no remorse.
>>
Well there is probably, like, 1 billion of them so I imagine a couple of them are ashamed.

As a whole? Nah.
>>
>>54635313

There's more than a billion Deldar, anon
>>
ambush
>>
>>54631385
>Hesperax has a secret purification fetish
This shouldn't be surprising.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.