[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mutants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: FNVSuper_mutant.png (621KB, 977x645px) Image search: [Google]
FNVSuper_mutant.png
621KB, 977x645px
How do you like mutants in your settings?
Where do they come from? What defines them? How does society react to them?
>>
File: The-Thing-Dog.png (278KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
The-Thing-Dog.png
278KB, 700x450px
>>54625236
In my settings, I like the vast majority of mutants to be pitiable and malformed. Most of the time mutation results in deformed limbs or organs, extra flesh, or other horrific effects. The majority of mutants die either directly or indirectly from their mutation, whether they succumb to their own deformity or are picked off by some more dangerous monster. However, the mutants that do survive the rigors of the wild are truly creatures to be feared.
>>
File: 1309809316849.jpg (276KB, 1020x980px) Image search: [Google]
1309809316849.jpg
276KB, 1020x980px
>>
>>54625236
Mutations are mostly benign, if you live past infancy. They tend to create their own subculture, which might eventually get appropriated by hipsters trying to be counterculture.

Some rare few have weird powers. Even less common are those who have powers but still look human or mostly human. They tend to be "heroes" or community organizers/activists. It's unknown how many people are mutants, without any clear visible mutations, or powers since it's unlikely to come up outside of a thorough medical examination.

It's unkown why most mutants aren't sterile, when logically they should be.
>>
File: 1312093723343.jpg (995KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1312093723343.jpg
995KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Catgirls
>>
I've only done Gamma World mutants.

So that was the whole spectrum of the rainbow.
>>
>>54625236

I treat DnD sorcerers as mutants. Far beyond the standard notion that grandma/grandpa fucked a magical monster at some point it could be something like someone in your family got a face full of some outsider and it permanently affected their body and the effect passed on down the line or being born around certai magical phenomenon so they have elemental type powers.
>>
File: 1492625060179.jpg (48KB, 610x434px) Image search: [Google]
1492625060179.jpg
48KB, 610x434px
>>
>>54625236
I thought super mutants were awesome. The idea that the FEV virus turns them into immortal creatures with no visible gender features, whose bare skin is as good as heavy armor, while also being incredibly intelligent is exactly what a virus like that should work. Buff up every part of the human into a creature that can function entirely solo on a minimum of resources.

And yes many are incredibly stupid, this is because they are already poisoned by heavy radiation before infection. In the first game the Master cracks open vaults just to get to the fresh, non radiated meat inside to turn them into his super strong/smart army of super mutants.
>>
File: 1498427068709.jpg (386KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1498427068709.jpg
386KB, 900x1366px
I always liked the idea of mutant communities living in the sewer. Shit like pic related and the mutants from Futurama are right up my alley.
>>
>>54625236
http://ancardia.wikia.com/wiki/Writhing_mass_of_primal_chaos
http://www.realmshelps.net/monsters/templates/spellwarped.shtml
>>
File: DSCF3953.jpg (454KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF3953.jpg
454KB, 1280x960px
People's Republic of Delicious Food!

Scavvies in general are cool.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.