[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Print and Play Table Top Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: p01gmtgb.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
p01gmtgb.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
I live in a shitty country and don't have access/don't have money to acquire table top games but my friends and I still want to play them.

So can you recommend me some games which I can print and play?
>>
I mean, you can find most PDFs online.
Even D&D 5e officially released its basic rules on their website, and you can download all the books from the /5eg/. All you'd really need to print is the character sheets if you have a laptop.
>>
>>54616632
Oh yes, I know. I was actually talking about "The Settlers of Catan" type of games rather than role playing ones.

Like I really would like to play the "A Game of Thrones: The Board Game" but I can't do that as I don't have the pdfs of the board, cards and such and I also think that it would be quite troublesome to print so much document.
>>
>>54616586
All of Sirlin's games (Codex, Puzzle Strike, Yomi, Flash Duel, in order of fun imo) are great for PnP.

You can even rip off most of the card images from the site, of you are that cheap of a bastard.
>>
>>54616675
It's not worth it.

Playing a game with shitty reproduced boards and tokens on regular-ass printer paper sounds horrible.
>>
>>54616586
Just drink vodka, huff glue and play card games.
>>
>>54616586
the duke is comonly mentioned as easy to pnp. in fact you can find premade templates for it.
>>
Spyfall and Noisy Person Cards are both well-designed lighthearted party games with free PnP.

If you're looking for an RPG without huge pdfs to print:
One Last Job, Lady Blackbird, Lasers and Feelings for 1-evening oneshots.

Dungeon World for campaigns.
>>
>>54618729
The issue with printing board games, is that even though you can print high quality pictures and laminate board etc. to make actually better lasting pieces than the originals.....

It's probably going to cost just as much as just buying the damn game from the shop.
>>
>>54619943
not really, just use wooden pieces with abit of paint the GoT pieces are pretty simple
>>
>>54620405
Buy wood, buy paint, buy brush, buy saw or similar tool + all the work you have to put in making it. At that point you might just as well buy the game.

Personally would use 3d printer and find a friend that has one to make game pieces.
>>
>>54621016
3d printing isreally only good for prototyping. You can make casts off of it though, I guess.
>>
Space Hulk is fairly easy to homebrew. All you need are some coins and glue for tokens, and some paper minis made like this:

https://youtu.be/JQy_Ur5erWU
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.