[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a paladin gets raped, does he have to take responsability?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

If a paladin gets raped, does he have to take responsability?
>>
>>54612270
He has a duty to arrest the rapist and make sure that they are prosecuted by the laws of their homeland.
>>
>>54612304
What about the resulting baby?
>>
Paladins who get raped become slaves to the cock, and generally abandon their career in chivalry. I can furnish documentary evidence if it would help.
>>
File: pu_Holy_Terror_094-1-1.jpg (63KB, 885x357px) Image search: [Google]
pu_Holy_Terror_094-1-1.jpg
63KB, 885x357px
>>54612317
The Church can always use more bodys
>>
>>54612317
You mean if a woman drugs him, fucks him, and gets pregnant?

Well, I wouldn't say he has to, legally. Depending on the person they may feel some moral obligation if the child would otherwise be sent to some shit medieval orphanage. It also depends on the time period/moral values as well as the setting
>>
>>54612317
paladin's are immune to disease after a certain level
>>
>>54612270
Depends on his religion. This is part of the reason why I say lawful evil paladin's are the best. Their religious book is more fun with situations like these.
>>
>>54612392
>drugging a pal
They're immune to poisons at certain level
>>
>>54612414
>>54612491
Does a pal get immunity to boner after a certain level?
>>
>>54612549
No, turn undead is a cleric feature
>>
>>54612549
not immune, but especially effective at dispatching through smite
>>
>>54612317
Given to the paladin's order
>>
>>54612270
>he
>raped
Men can't get raped you CIS SCUM
>>
>>54612586
>I smite her vagina, with my penis
>That Dm explodes after you kill the rapist.
>>
>>54613277
Sure can. They just can't get pregnant from that.
>>
>>54613338
Kek.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.