[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 475
Thread images: 76

File: rumour.jpg (189KB, 600x862px) Image search: [Google]
rumour.jpg
189KB, 600x862px
Rumour Engine Mystery Solved Edition

>Konor Campaign: Chaos on suicide watch edition
https://konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Check your local store's contribution
https://warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/

>FW FAQ (1.1):
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf & epub, SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
https://mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Other megas
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-Anon doing Abaddon's work)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing
>>
/tg/ hates the Lion because he's a Big Guy.
>>
3rd for fuck ADB
>>
How did you kit out your Redemptors anons? Got the plasma thingy, the smaller gattling, and the stormbolters on mine.

Incidently that's the minimum points build.
>>
Thankyou for the SM Codex in the MEGA. What shall i spend my saved £30 on guys?
>>
>>54606708
Best tyranjds warriors load out
>>
>>54606750
Intercessor squad.
>>
File: 1476409422355.jpg (104KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1476409422355.jpg
104KB, 460x345px
>>54606733
*Big Gay
Fixed that 4 you
>>
>>54606733
/tg/ just feels threatened by how sensual the Lion and his chapter are.
>>
>>54606733
We hate him because his entire legion is a nurgle+slaneesh cult. You can't properly advance while they are behind you out of fear of recieving a Fabius Bile level Booster shot up your kiester.

Roboute should ban Dark Angels from the Asartes
>>
>>54606706
Plague Marines are gay though.

>>54606704
Yes, I was thinking Broodlord or Warrior Alpha. I do have the cool Space Hulk Broodlord.

Something like
Broodlord
10 Genestealers
3 Warriors
30 Termagants
>>
Bump because no response and new thread

>>54606484
>>54606503
>>
>>54606763
>>54606766
t. Kharn
>>
>>54606708
My chapter is a Black Templars successor. Can I play with their toys and invite the Cenobyte Servitors to my house to play Mario Party, or will the Black Templars look at me funny and tell my parents im a bad influence?
>>
If i want to make a fluffy Primaris Chapter only list, would Scouts be viable troop choice to show Primaris in training?
>>
>>54606746
>Got the plasma thingy

Hope you didn't glue it down :)
>>
File: Magnus.jpg (589KB, 1280x1785px) Image search: [Google]
Magnus.jpg
589KB, 1280x1785px
Rate/Correct my Primarch Strength Tiers (Pre-Daemon for any)

>Top Tier
Magnus
Horus
Sanguinius
>High Tier
Lion El'Jonson
Angron
Fulgrim
Leman Russ
>Mid Tier
Vulkan
Konrad Curze
Ferrus Manus
Roboute
Jaghatai
>Low Tier
Mortarion
Perturabo
Rogal Dorn
Alpharius
Corvus Corax
Lorgar
>>
>>54606750
The Dapper Chaplain, of course.
>>
>>54606795
Why?
>>
>>54606763
>>54606766
When the Lion is released along with the Dark Angels' new marines, /tg/'s salt will sustain me for weeks as the Lion singlehandedly BTFOs Guilliman and his reinforcements wreck Primaris.
>>
File: 1482130162474.jpg (81KB, 491x450px) Image search: [Google]
1482130162474.jpg
81KB, 491x450px
>>54606784
>>
>>54606791
Now that's a good question...
>>
New Space marine codex when?
>>
>>54606797
Just by chance, have you seen the 30k rules for them? If you have Magnus should be in "solo rape your army tier"
>>
>>54606797
What was the inspiration for that art...

His pants look like pajamas
>>
>>54606811
9th edition, hopefully.
>>
>>54606797
Magnus lower
Mortarion higher
Girlyman lower
Alpharius in Alpharius tier
>>
File: 1488536247803.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1488536247803.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
>>54606806
delet this right now
>>
>>54606811
It's in the Mega link in the OP
>>
>>54606802

Because it's honestly only points effective if you roll a 5 or 6 for number of shots every time you fire it.
>>
>>54606819
It's tragic, I brought him to a game at a friends request, 3000points

Magnus probably killed over 1200 with S:D Novas

Poor spacing on my friends part, but that will shouldn't be in the game
>>
>>54606820
When you're the sickest wizard around you can wear whatever you want, anon.
>>
>>54606797
>low tier
>pertuabo
>invents terminators with ferrus then makes beepboops by himself
>>
how long do you think it'll be before we get new Primarines? I really like the armor the Reivers have
maybe i'm a just closet heretic who doesn't like the giant aquila
>>
>>54606802

It would be a little weak if it had 2d3 shots, and it has 1d6.
>>
Alright /40kg/ I have a tale of outliers for you. Have you ever thought to yourself "its a long shot, but it could happen?" My last game was what happens when they come true.

2500 points Tyranids Vs. Imperium.
Kill points, 8x4 board, long board edges for deployment zones. Randomly rolled everything from gametype to psychic powers

First the forces

>My list:
Battallion and Supreme Command detachment.

Swarmlord
Tervigon with AG/Scytal
Malanthrope
Old one eye
Flyrant with AG/TS/Scytal/Deathspitters
Flyrant with AG/TS/Scytal/Deathspitters

3 tyrant guard with AG/TS

12 Genestealers x3
29 fleshborer gaunts

Exocrine
Trygon with AG/Scytals/toxin spike
Trygon with AG/Scytals/toxin spike

>His list:
Battalion

Vulkan He'stan
Primaris librarian
Psyker Inquisitor

Ironclad dread with fist/seismic hammer/frag assault launchers/2 HK missiles/flamer/melta gun

5 Custodians with 3 spears/2 sword and shield
5 Custodians with 3 spears/2 sword and shield
10 Custodians with 6 spears/4 sword and shield

Stormhawk interceptor with 2 Asscans/skyhammer/las-talon

5 devastators, 4 Multimelta
5 devastators, 4 Multimelta

Land Raider nid-fucker with 2 flamestorm cannons/twin asscan/frag assault launchers

I deploy first and he finishes first. Stormhawk in the corner, 3 custodians on the line in the center, dread midfield near the side custodians, land raider with everyone else opposing my exocrine and main blob except for the Primaris behind it in ruins.

My force has the trygons and 2 stealer units in tunnels, a flyrant on each flank (one opposing the Stormhawk), tervigon and blob holding left midfield, everything on the right. Swarmlord, guard, and Flyrant right midfield, stealers, OOE, and Malanthrope hidden out of sight behind ruin walls, exocrine nearby in ruins next to Malanthrope.

Contd.
>>
>>54606820
He's based on Persian Achaemenid empire, also he's a biomancer so none of that actually exists
>>
>>54606857
Rate/Correct my Primarch STRENGHT Tiers
>>
File: _MG_8138-01.jpg (22KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
_MG_8138-01.jpg
22KB, 400x600px
Have any of you ever used unreleased official GW stuff at warhammer hobby stores?

I've gotten ahold of pic related. An unreleased farseer model with staff, and I really want to use this.

Any issues at all?
>>
>>54606871
>Game turn 1: the big dud part 1
>T1 imperium
He clearly preferred to go second from his moves, but with so few units to deploy he didn't have a choice. Moved the custodians up, Stormhawk ran towards the closest tyrant, and land raider shuffled a short bit forward keeping its payload to allow the dread to follow the custodians up. Primaris stays in ruins. Fails to cast, goes to shooting.

A wound onto the swarmlord (from a failed shieldwall roll) and a guard wound, 5 wounds onto the flyrant near the flier, and 3 on the other. No morale tests, no first strike, onto my T1

>T1 Tyranids
I don't want to bring in my assault squads while everything is still in the land raider, and the custodians are still too close to the back edge that I can't get the trygons in just yet. One more turn and they'll drop in.

Everything moves up except for the Malanthrope and exocrine old one eye breaks cover and moves around the ruins towards the land raider and swarmlord, and Genestealers move up the ruins hiding until the raider is dead. Flyrants move an inch away from targets they want to attack and go to psychic.

Everyone fails everything but smite from a Flyrant, who does a wound to a shield custodian. Good start.

Shooting is average with 1 wound on a custodian from a flyrant, and 6 wounds from the exocrine onto the land raider. Swarmlord hive commanders OOE, moving him 4 inches from the land raider. Its toast.

Charges happen, both flyrants make it into combat with an additional wound on each from overwatch, swarmlord fails his 12" hail Mary charge to join the flyrant battling custodes, and we move to OOE and the raider. The land raider puts 5 wounds on OOE from overwatching flamestorm cannons, and he rolls a double 1 for charge range. Command point spent rerolls that 1 into another 1.

Charge fails, he's now written off in my mind without doing a single thing all game. 6 wounds on the hawk, a shield custodian dies, and in return he's reduced to 3 wounds left. Ouch.
>>
>>54606850
Did you run Guard of the Crimson King with those lovely Sekhmet terminators?

I'm building a drop pod Luna Wolves army so i can relate to the cheese legion lists can sometimes achieve
>>
>>54606897
>Game turn 2: the big dud part 2
>T2 Imperium
Custodians all move up, towards the gaunt blob and the tervigon, Stormhawk retreats from combat to bring guns to bear on the Malanthrope, land raider unleashes his troops to the field, and the dreadnought sets up a 1" charge into the tyrant.

Librarian casts null zone but swarmlord denies, fails smite, Inquisitor tries to smite but perils hurting herself for 1 wound. Hooray for shadow in the warp being useful again!

Shooting turns ugly. Drop a few gaunts, 2 wounds on the tervigon from spears, old one eye is erased with the dreadnought melta gun and land raider shooting, the exocrine takes 4 wounds from rerolling multimeltas, swarmlord takes 3 wounds and erases a guard from more rerolling multimeltas, and the Stormhawk puts a total of 8 wounds on the Malanthrope. Still in the game, baby!

Assaults are simple, just the dreadnought comes in, triggers frag launchers, and rolls a 2 for d3, loses half its health from the tyrants attacks, and the tyrant dies. Custodians on the left charge the tyrant and lose a shield guy, but kill him in return.

No morale checks needed, dread and custodians can't consolidate. Could be worse, but at least his marines are out in the open. Time to move in.
>>
>>54606805
Wreck Primaris with gay sex and aids??

You understand the Emperor protects right??
>>
>>54606797
Is Sanguinius really that strong? He got krumped by Horus pretty easy didn't he?
>>
>Tfw I'm the only reason xenos has 3 wins at my store.

Everyone is running either imperium or chaos at my store and I've only gotten go play against Chaos once and Imperium twice.
Orks are pretty fucking op now
>>
>>54606879
Mid tier
>>
>>54606909
>T2 Tyranids
Genestealers move out of the ruins an inch away from the multimelta squads, swarmlord moves closer to vulkan followed by his 2 guard, tervigon and blob move to surround the left custodians and plan to tie them up for the game. In come the trygons. One on the far right side 9.001" away from the land raider and stealers pop out 9.001" from the multimeltas. Other trygon does the same in the backfield, but stealers are 9.001" from the big 10-man custodian squad.

Shooting does nothing from the trygons, and I focus 2 rounds of 6 shots into the flier from the exocrine. Hitting and wounding on 4's should be enough to kill it outright. First round roll all 1's and 2's. Second round get 4 wounds in, he rolls 3 6's and a 1 for an armor save, gets to reroll the 1 into another 6. No damage.

Charging time, right trygon charges the land raider and gets flamestormed and asscanned to 1 wound left and fails the charge. Front stealers assault vulkan and the 2 multimelta squads, lose a model to overwatch, but tie up all 3 squads. Right Genestealers charge the tied up multimeltas, but fail their charge as well. Genestealers in the back charge the big custodian blob and fail, but the back trygon manages to hobble his way into the raider with 4 wounds left from overwatch. Guard assaults Vulkan, the dread, and the Inquisitor to provide a <1" barrier to the swarmlord but lose a model. Just one guard between the dread and swarmlord to keep him away. Gaunts tie up the leftmost custodians. Primaris heroicly intervenes into the stealers. No custodians die, my tyrant guard dies to the ironclad, the land raider puts a wound on the trygon in combat, multimeltas are down to 3 models a unit, and Vulkan poofs. Not a good turn.
>>
>>54606915
He got krumped by Horus that was high on warpstuff.
Also Sangy spent the whole Siege of Terra dueling traitor champions and daemons.
>>
>>54606915
Yeah but he was super sexy doing it, and if 40k is about anything, it's style
>>
>>54606912
Lion hasn't even been announced yet and the salt is already flowing. Truly we have the greatest primarch.
>>
How are agressors as a midfield unit?

Would they be hard to magnetize?
>>
>>54606923
Lot's of Skorchas on nobs and buggies or?
>>
>>54606797
Leman Russ is also pretty rape tier at least in one on ones going by 30k rules, Robute as well (although he requires a bit more time). Horus is were he should belong both in a one on one scenario and his army buffing capabilities
>>
File: File_000 (1).jpg (214KB, 1171x527px) Image search: [Google]
File_000 (1).jpg
214KB, 1171x527px
>>54606907
Pic of his bodyguard.
>>54606915
Pretty sure he fought for like 3days straight before Horus fought him. I'm sure a vampire will speakup and correct me
>>
>>54606937
>>54606939
Is Sanguinius waifu tier?
>>
>>54606892
>4 armed emperor on the staff
>>54606915
He's high because he should have been warmaster but emperor trusted Horus more
>>
>>54606930
>Game Turn 3: Everything was on fire and it wasn't my fault.
>T3 Imperium
Primaris falls back to not get attacked by stealers and gets closer to swarmlord (who is still in combat with the multimeltas), ironclad and Inquisitor move an inch away from him too, Stormhawk flies off to make another run later on, and the custodian blob moves towards the tervigon and gaunt blob.

psychic phase comes, Primaris tries to null zone, rolls double 6. Shadows brings it to 11, but a roll of double 6 is still perils, drops to 3 wounds total and fails to cast again. Inquisitor casts smite and rolls double 1's. 3 on a d3 for perils means she's dead and explodes. Rolling for the dread, 3! Down to 5 wounds, for the swarmlord a 3! Down to 1 wound, for the stealers a 3! 5 models left.

Shooting is weak, just spears into the tervigon to deal a couple wounds.

Assaults come in, ironclad to the swarmlord makes it, frag launchers don't go off. Ironclad is dropped to 3 wounds, swarmy is at 1. No damage to the melta squads, a stealer dies, custodians fail their charge on the tervigon, some gaunts die.

Everything is low on health, so if I just spend some time cleaning up I can win this.
>>
>>54606708
So, seeing as how useless 1d4chan's Admech tactica is, any tips and suggestions for Admech player? It just seems that in this edition, I am having a hard time moving up the field and claiming objectives. It seems either through higher move speed or transport, every other army can get to objectives faster than me. Is there anything I can do?
>>
>>54606789
Please respond.
>>
File: Tier list.png (1MB, 1487x1239px) Image search: [Google]
Tier list.png
1MB, 1487x1239px
>>54606797
>>
File: 1342801924.png (198KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
1342801924.png
198KB, 680x497px
>>54606941
>Truly we have the greatest primarch.
Feels good

>>54606958
Absolutely.
>>
>>54606963
>T3 Tyranids
Stealers move between the meltas and the tank to get to the primaris and dread, back stealers advance to the big custodian blob, trygon gets an inch away from the raider to not fail again, tervigon waddles around to help her babies, respawns them to full health.

Psychic phase. Tervigon gets catalyst on her babies, and swarmlord needs to get smite off to try and kill the dread. Double 1's again. He perils and kills himself, so blows up again. Rolling for the dread, a 3! It dies, roll for explodes, a 6! Damage to a melta squad a 3! To the melta stealers a 2, Down to 1, and 3 from the bigger group. Swarmlord continues to blow up, rolling a 3 to kill the primaris and a 1 for the stealers leaving them with 1 on the meltas, and 3 more leave from the bigger unit. 3 mortal wounds erases the last shield custodian on the right.

Shooting phase one volley of shots from the exocrine brings down the flier, the other kills the land raider. Does it explode? A 6! It blows up dealing 3 damage to the other melta squad, removing all of the melta, kills their Genestealers, kills the trygon about to charge with 1 wound (who doesn't death throe), removes 3 more stealers nearby, removes a spear custodian and kills the trygon in combat. Does it go into death throes? A 6! It thrashes about and brings the remaining Genestealers from 12 to 3, kills a spear custodian so they are down to 1 guy, and half the board mysteriously exploded in one fell swoop.

I have 3 stealers, a 1 wound Malanthrope and an exocrine on the right half. That's it.

Charges happen, tervigon jumps in to the custodians and kill a shield, 3 stealers assault the lone custodian, can't damage it and run away from massive casualties, and the big blob gets stealers in combat. 12x4 attacks with rending claws deal NO damage. 2+, 3++, T5, 3w apiece. Not one wound got through. They all die to swords and spears.
>>
File: 1474695813253.jpg (255KB, 481x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1474695813253.jpg
255KB, 481x1060px
>>54606958
He is the most pure and beautiful waifu one can have.
Literally too good for this galaxy.
>>
Chaos Codex apparently has 9 psychic powers
>>
>>54606892
ask/tell the manager , be sure to bring proof that it's a gw model
>>
>>54606978
>Magnus
>God Tier
>>
>>54606892
The GW secret police black bag you if you use unreleased figures within their stores.
>>
>>54606981
>Game turn 4: Aftermath
>T4 Imperium
Only custodes were left, opposing a blob of respawning gaunts and an exocrine that's tucked away. Lone custodes and blob walk nearer to the gaunt blob while the custodes in combat falls back a ways. Shooting kills a couple gaunts ant puts the tervigon at 6 wounds left, charges fail.

>T4 Tyranids
I surround the weakened custodes squad and move towards the blob. If I want to win I have to find a way to table him. Exocrine and Malanthrope advance to try and get a shot in next turn. No wounds from fleshborers, assault ties up all units but the exocrine and Malanthrope. Some gaunts die, I drop the smaller custodes squad to just the shield captain, and we go to turn 5

>Game Turn 5: The end of all things
>T5 Imperium
Custodes kill a couple gaunts from pistols, the lone custodian joins the fight, and more gaunts die.

>T5 Tyranids
Tervigon can't kill the shield captain, exocrine cant get line of sight on the custodes, and gaunts can't pile on 30 wounds to remove the golden blob.

>Roll for game end, game over.

>Total score tyranids 9, Imperium 11.

Had everything not blown up and failed their charges I might have faired better, but damn are custodians difficult to kill.
>>
File: 1446400517274.jpg (140KB, 587x662px) Image search: [Google]
1446400517274.jpg
140KB, 587x662px
>>54606978
>implying
>>
>>54606708

Thinking of doing an Iron warriors\silver skulls force that can play both Chaos and imperial. Either 30 or 40K

Was thing 40 x Marines in mark 3. 10 terms from the burning box set. Two dreads from calith. Kit them out for long range.

Would this be a good starter army? Also HQ suggestions?
>>
>>54606957
You know, it's things like that which make people want to kill you. Then again, people threaten you when you delete multiple units per turn with combi drop spam sooo....
>>
>>54606978
>Medium tier is the 4th of 5 tiers

My autism
>>
>>54607004

Thank you for the battle report anon, I always enjoy them
>>
>>54606797
>>Top Tier
>no Dorn

Otherwise, decent.
>>
>>54607032
It's strength ranking
He belongs in low tier
>>
File: 1500827643174.png (380KB, 751x656px) Image search: [Google]
1500827643174.png
380KB, 751x656px
Who are the Americans of 40k?
>>
>>54607040
Oh, I see.
Then Angron needs to be in the tops man.
wtf?
>>
>>54607042
Chaosfags
>>
not sure if this has been posted yet

https://imgur.com/a/llYFG
>>
>>54606941
It's not salt. We all just think he is a giant faggot.
>>
>>54606915
He solo'd one of the top 3 Bloodthirsters 2/3 times.
He's stronk
>>
>>54606984
Yep whitedwarf says datacards have 10 psychic powers but they do show smite as one of those
>>
>>54607057
>https://imgur.com/a/llYFG
That blast plate over the face is pretty sexy
>>
>>54606708
Do We have a source on the release date for Intecessors, Inceptors and Hellblasters?
>>
>>54607059
>salt intensifies
It's ok anon, Tyrone will let you suck his big black dick one day.
>>
>>54607042
Ultramarines.
>>
>>54606892
>>54606989
wait are you guys memeing? do gw not let you use non-official models at their stores anymore?
>>
File: 1472030852909.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1472030852909.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>54606978
your opinion is bad and you should feel bad
>>
>>54607071
August 12th, 17th, and 19th, check this:
https://imgur.com/a/llYFG
>>
>>54607074
>>talks about sucking bbc.

This is why everyone thinks DA players are fags.
>>
File: 1k Inquisition.png (116KB, 676x2406px) Image search: [Google]
1k Inquisition.png
116KB, 676x2406px
Playing a Small game against my Deathguard friend later today. Never brought acolytes before or after the nerf yet. Think they will do anything good?
>>
>>54607015
Bolter marines are meh in 40k, but in 30k they can be fun
Silver skulls use lots of blacks and few hazard stripes
Also mk4 works better for IW if they're not vets, and then you get the dreads more easily, and cataphracti are better than Tartarus in both millenniums
>>
>>54607048
>implying
this campaign has shown me that our american friends are the least chaosy of them all
>>54607042
the inquisition
>>
>>54607095
Shhh shhh anon, it's ok, it's the [current year]. Being gay isn't a bad nono anymore. You can come out now.
>>
>>54607042
Ultramarines they suck their cock too much
>>
>>54607068
I like Gravis Armor now because of the face plate
I need it on other Gravis models
the bolters look worse on the Inceptor though
>>
>>54606797
>>54606820
He looks like a Dynasty Warriors character.
>>
>>54607077
that's not what i said
>>
>>54606795
Actually I didn't. It's not even magnetized either; it's just hanging from the shoulder.
>>
REEE
GW GOT RID OF THE TRANSPORTS KIT why did we get shitty gargoyles in the get collecting and not a tervigon and gaunt, you don't need more than 3 tyrants, and 6 warriors at most
>>
>>54607088
the staggering of those dates bothers me
>>
>>54607104

I see. I want to play Iron Warriors mostly but the csm codex is so meh currently. I was also planning a massive cultist meat shield to absorb the gun fire. Make it a real fluffy army.
>>
>>54606944
Good.
I dont know yet.
>>
What does /tg/ think of Helbrutes this edition? What about Blightdrones (40k)? MultiMelta still seems to be the best ranged option for Helbrutes imo.
>>
>>54607172
Brother how many basilisks do you wish to paint, do you admire the length and girth of its barrel whilst abhorring the mortar of Medusas
>>
File: feels good.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
feels good.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>faggots keep shitting on the DA constantly, thought of as traitors by some
>chapter is basically unrecognizable from it's 30k counterpart
>mfw Lion returns, the secrecy and shame ends, and the DA are reformed into a glorious knightly order once again
>>
>>54607211
In theory it seems great but haven't had a game yet
>>
>>54607224
>glorious knightly order
Wasn't that Luther idea?
>>
>>54607224
You know it was that exact reason why they tried to nuke the emperor right
>>
>>54607224
I don't see the secrecy going away. Lion always kept to himself and the legion was the same way.

Not sure how they'll handle fallen in the fluff, it'd be a shame to see it go. Makes DA interesting
>>
File: 346245231.jpg (42KB, 600x777px) Image search: [Google]
346245231.jpg
42KB, 600x777px
>>54607224
>thought of as traitors by some
Traitors? Why would someone think that? Sounds like fabricated nonsense to me.
>>
>>54607211
I'm glad the MM is a good option. I have two Hellbrutes and 2 AoBR dreads. Hated having MM's during 5th-7th.

Hopefully one day they will return to MM/HF glory of 2nd edition.
>>
>>54607252
Oh god how can you fuck up this bad.
It should end with "when there's no Caliban"
>>
File: IMG_5358.jpg (89KB, 494x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5358.jpg
89KB, 494x722px
>>54607224
S O O N
>when the hexagrammation returns with the Lion
>>
>>54607252
>(((Faggots))) can't even get a black meme right.
>>
>>54607042
The gentlemen in the South play IG. Yanks up north play Dark Angels. Children and casuals play Ultramarines.
>>
>>54607260
Lion binds all the Chapters to a Legion.
Azrael continues to be SMUG
>>
>>54607235
Nah, the Knights of Caliban existed long before Luther.
>>
>>54606797
>>54606831

official primarch ranking

>'Able to kill anyone else 1v1' goat tier
Sanguinius

>Great tier
Horus
Angron
Lion
Magnus with psychic powers
Curze when able to ambush
Lorgar after power up

>Good tier
Guilliman
Fulgrim
Russ
Khan
Corax

>Average tier
Dorn
Vulkan
Perturabo
Ferrus
Mortarion

>weak tier
Curze in a fair fight
Lorgar before power up
Magnus without psychic powers
Alpharius
>>
>>54607156
>complaining
>When you can get the Tyranid Swarm Box for 60€ on wayland
>>
File: sanguinius, lion and girlyman.jpg (205KB, 800x1122px) Image search: [Google]
sanguinius, lion and girlyman.jpg
205KB, 800x1122px
>>54606983
I used to hate this art, now I love it, because the alternative is... this.. trainwreck.
>>
>>54607297
>Guilliman leads
>isn't in the front
ayy
>>
>>54607297
Good god I cannot fucking wait for the Lion to come out and do his face some fucking justice because holy fuck that drawing is ugly.
>>
>>54607301
At this point Sanguinius was the Emperor, so, duh?
>>
>>54607297
Why does Sanguinius have nigger hair?
>>
File: KarlJericho.jpg (644KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
KarlJericho.jpg
644KB, 1536x2048px
Necromunda confirmed ;)
>>
>>54607297

I've now seen the worst picture in the history of 40k

Holy shit.
>>
>>54607096
Anyone?I know people dont play with the Inquistion much on here but still.
>>
>>54607310
>I've seen some shit
>>
>>54607211
Helbrutes are fucking brutal, just had a game yesterday where one wiped out a squad of twenty Necron Warriors by himself and then pinned down the Overlord so the rest of my army could move in and eliminate him too.
>>
>>54607295
I think that Fulgrim and Furry deserve a higher spot but not exactly the great tier.
A very good tier would fit them.
>>
>>54607297
>Gee Sanguinius, how come the Emperor lets you have TWO weapons?

>>54607312
Dreadlocks were a Celtish hairstyle before Jamaicans and blacks culturally appropriated it.
>>
File: Black Library.png (156KB, 362x259px) Image search: [Google]
Black Library.png
156KB, 362x259px
>>54607297
BL art has reached the lowpoint.
>>
File: 245637863.png (484KB, 780x490px) Image search: [Google]
245637863.png
484KB, 780x490px
>>54607258
>>54607277
shit anons I didn't make it, I just found it in a thread ages ago
>>
>>54607313
We already knew. Literally said this last night. Been confirmed for 3 years and they confirmed a video game of Necromunda a few months ago.
>>
File: 1491850693589.jpg (49KB, 684x591px) Image search: [Google]
1491850693589.jpg
49KB, 684x591px
>>54607325
Oh fuck. I just realised that he is wielding a giant sword AND a fucking spear.
>>
File: Untitled.png (584KB, 992x303px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
584KB, 992x303px
>>54607068
Yeah, it's neat.
>>
should you make your opponents buy new intercessors to use the assault bolters? My buddy wants to play at lgs. He is worried it might become to expensive. 35 bucks to swap .25 inches of almost identical plastic.
>>
File: IMG_1223.gif (42KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1223.gif
42KB, 355x200px
>>54607312
Little girls curls. Fops wore them too.
>>
>>54607337
They did a shitty fucking BL series about some BA finding the Spear of Sanguinius... and I guess this is where he loses it? He better just have his fucking sword when FW does his rules. If not, I'm gonna reeeeeee.
>>
>>54607323
Why? Fulgrim was too evenly matched with Ferrus to be higher, and Russ got stomped by Angron and had trouble with Magnus despite a ton of SoSs around.
>>
>>54607313
If it turns out the "news" is just that necromunda vidya that's in development then yea, verily, I will be mad.
>>
File: 1500766978215.jpg (1MB, 3000x3119px) Image search: [Google]
1500766978215.jpg
1MB, 3000x3119px
Question from someone who is a bit stuck in the 7th edition thinking process.

Can a unit such as the Primaris Aggressors fire overwatch if armed with flamers? If yes, how does it work?
Can the same unit take advantage of its "stand still and fire twice" rule when firing overwatch? If yes, does it need to be so it didn't move in its own shooting-phase?
>>
>>54607295
PERTUABO IS GOOD TIER, DORN ONLY WON BECAUSE HE GOT A HEADSTART
>>
>>54607358
>I guess this is where he loses it?
I believe he has it at the Eternity Gate
>>
>>54607346
If he wants to save money, learn how to use magnets or ask your opponent. Is it really a problem anyway?
>>
>>54607365
Mordhiem was excellent. shame it wont get update for a few years, if at all, now.
>>
>>54607372
Oh for fuck sake. I don't want Sanguinius with a spear, he's cooler with a sword. It'll be even worse if he has both.
>>
>>54607371
Has Pert ever actually dueled someone? He might be fucking Sang tier and nobody knows because he always just blows fuckers up with artillery and then runs away.
>>
>>54607368
>Can a unit such as the Primaris Aggressors fire overwatch if armed with flamers? If yes, how does it work?
Read the core rules.
>Can the same unit take advantage of its "stand still and fire twice" rule when firing overwatch?
I think those rules only apply to the certain phases, like shooting. Double check the specific entry.
>>
>>54607296
No you can't, and wayland is English not German
>>
>>54607383
>It'll be even worse if he has both.
How can one Anon be so incredibly incorrect?
>>
File: Games-Workshop-Greeting.png (254KB, 613x880px) Image search: [Google]
Games-Workshop-Greeting.png
254KB, 613x880px
>>54607365
Why? They announced that months ago, why would the news be that when they said they're bringing the specialist game back 3 years ago or some shit?
>>
>>54607368
read the fucking rules jesus christ
>>
>>54607390
>German
Holy shit. Crawl back in whatever hole you've been hiding in, Kraut.

Also, ebay. Merkel musta really done a number on your thought processes, eh?
>>
File: LISTEN NIGGER.jpg (25KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
LISTEN NIGGER.jpg
25KB, 500x441px
>>54607392
BITCH HIM USING A 2H SWORD AND A SPEAR WHICH IS A 2H WEAPON UNLESS YOU GOT A SHIELD SEEMS FUCKING SILLY.
>>
File: IMG_4088.png (615KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4088.png
615KB, 750x1334px
Emperor's Children part of CSM Codex!!

Slaanesh fags BTFO
>>
>>54607368
>Can a unit such as the Primaris Aggressors fire overwatch if armed with flamers?
yes why wouldn't they ?
how does it work?
you roll for your amount of auto hits as normal
Can the same unit take advantage of its "stand still and fire twice" rule when firing overwatch?
literally read the fucking rule
If yes, does it need to be so it didn't move in its own shooting-phase?
yes they need to remain stationary during their turn
>>
File: 1482107737090.jpg (47KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1482107737090.jpg
47KB, 700x525px
>>54607297

Why does GW keep letting this retard make HH covers?

He's so shit all he does is take 3D/CG models and just draw over them (pic related is one of them)

Is he related to someone high up in GW or some shit?
>>
>>54607409
>two handed sword
Not for a Primarch, much less Sangy
>2 handed Spear
NOT FOR A PRIMARCH, LET ALONE SANGUINIUS
>>
>>54607384
Pert is actually able to defeat literaly enemy in a 1vs1, including the chaos gods, Big E and the Hivemind, but he doesnt like fighting 1vs1 and thats why he doesnt even know how good he is
>>
>>54607358
>shitty BA
CANE AND ABEL IN SPESS you mean
>>54607383
But Jesus imagery
>>54607384
He beat semi daemon Fulgrim
>runs away
Retreating to a fortified position is not running away
>>
Does anyone have that picture of a broadside repeatedly shooting a black Templars dreadnought whilst going HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA FAG
>>
>>54607295
So the one called the Duelist, the genius tactician, the LION, wouldn't be able to fuck up anyone? He would bitchslap them hoes
>>
File: Slide.jpg (256KB, 922x685px) Image search: [Google]
Slide.jpg
256KB, 922x685px
>>54607338
>weee
>>
>>54607373
He's will go with ask opponents and just play with laid back casuals. He bought 2 sets of DI space marines. He doesn't have much of a hobby budget after he had a kid.

Might be a nice christmas present to buy him a couple of squads and magnatize them for him.
>>
File: I AM YELLING AT YOU NOW.jpg (18KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
I AM YELLING AT YOU NOW.jpg
18KB, 500x441px
>>54607424
THE 2H SWORD OF THE LION CAN'T BE LIFTED BY A REGULAR MARINE. IT'S A 2H SWORD MADE FOR A PRIMARCH REEEEE! IMAGINE THE FUCKING MODEL WITH A SWORD AND SPEAR.
>>
File: 1488851770267.jpg (137KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488851770267.jpg
137KB, 1000x600px
>>54607338

>duel wielding plasma cannons
>jump infantry

These guys are going to be the bane of TEQs and heavy vehicles
>>
>>54607419
He has nice shoes.
England is a class based society, and proper deference is given to a man based on the quality of his shoes.
You'll note when two English men meet they immediately look at each other's shoes.
>>
>>54607427
>He beat semi daemon Fulgrim
IIRC he used his autistic willpower to break through his soul stealing attempt and punched him to near death while daemon-fulgrim was weakened, didn't he?
>>
>>54607408
My point was you posting it in euros not pounds, which is historically one of the strongest currencies
And they're either missing the 'fex or shipping is too much
>>
>>54607297
This cover looks like it was made for some furry fanfic.
I would be ashamed to own such book.
>>
>>54607320
Necron warriors are AIDS in close combat, don't get too excited.
>>
>>54607445
>Lion sword
>Sanguinius
See, the Sangy Sword is even MORE perfectly balanced. It only appears to be 2h, but Baal has the best artificers.
Terrific artificers, really, I tell you.
>>
>>54607445
lion sword was broken and reforged m8
>>
>>54607434
This is almost as cute as cuddly centurion!
>>
>>54607387
>>54607396

Real newbie friendly environment you got here /tg/.

Its a fucking question, not asking for a full layout on how to play the rules. Its also simple enough to believe that I as a poster have recently quit during 7th. Thus having 7th rules set in mind, when reading the rules for 8th, in which you could not do overwatch with flamer weapons. Its by that reason alone I ask, so that I haven't missed out on a text of fine print.

But I take it this is no place for rules questions and Ill remember this to future questions that might appear.
>>
>>54607448

Pretty sure shoes go against the Quran
>>
>>54607413
>world eaters are in
>tzeentchkin is the only new army
>3 daemon disciplines rather than undivided disciplines invalidating the index
Just great
>>
>>54607430
everyone of them has fancy names, they dont carry much meaning
>>
File: HildeSC4.jpg (29KB, 350x495px) Image search: [Google]
HildeSC4.jpg
29KB, 350x495px
>>54607445
MAYBE WE WANT SANGUINIUS TO BE A FIGHTAN GAME WAIFU
>>
>>54607419
It's hit or miss, either really good or really bad
>>54607448
>being not only racist but classist
Fuck off burgerkek
>>
>>54607465
go drink your paint water
>>
>>54607456
They tarpit incredibly well though.
>kills a couple
>AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN
>>
>>54607484
>classist
I want the marxist to go
>>
File: readingrherd.png (10KB, 232x47px) Image search: [Google]
readingrherd.png
10KB, 232x47px
>>54607465
no anon when you ask retarded questions you get called a retard
look at this shit and tell me he's justified in asking if they can fire twice in overwatch
>>
>>54607490

your autism is showing.
>>
>>54607425
He's the second most expensive primarch with Ferrus' hammer and then beats everyone besides Horus and fully specced Angron IIRC
>>
>>54607465
>Real newbie friendly environment you got here /tg/.
I addressed the actual question.
The rules had the answer to the other, all you needed to do was not be a brainlet.

>newbie
No, you're not.
8th's rules are even hard to grasp compared to 7th's which weren't either, just a mess of contradictions and exploitable holes.

Grow up. Be glad I even deigned to respond.
>>
File: I'M NOT MAD.jpg (15KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
I'M NOT MAD.jpg
15KB, 500x441px
>>54607480
THAT'S A 1H SWORD!

>>54607462
Yeah but it's still made for a primarch.
>>
>>54607492
this
you need to bring necrons down in 1 turn and there's very few units that can do that solo , even less in melee
>>
>>54607484
>racist
>Germans
>race
Lol
>>
>>54607413
Is the CSM codex worth it if I play basically exclusively Death Guard now when I do Chaos? I have small Red Corsairs force from a while ago but now I just proxy them as Deathguard. Will RC get their own tactics because if so that might e a selling point.
>>
>>54607450
>autistic willpower
Sorry for making a perpetual motion warhound Titan anon
>>
>>54607519
Just wait and see.
>>
>>54607471
WE ARE THE SONS OF THE LION OUR FAITH IS UNWAVERING!
>>
>>54607508
>Yeah but it's still made for a primarch
Nigga
they can just, like, use less of it
what the fuck mate
these aren't fists in the iron cage, they're not retarded.
>>
>>54607519

1 non-traitor legion is getting some rules in this new codex but I bet GW will shit on your RC players and give it to those crimson slaughterers.
>>
>>54607465
>flamers can't overwatch
Is your grammar poor or did you really read that you can't use flamers in 8th ed
>>
File: b26QsEk.png (203KB, 596x459px) Image search: [Google]
b26QsEk.png
203KB, 596x459px
>>54607465
Go back to plebbit
>>
File: asd.png (339KB, 751x656px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
339KB, 751x656px
>>54607467
>americans judging european countries
>>
>>54607523
why apologize? He weaponised autism, that's not a bad thing, just an observation.
>>
>>54607508
DUH IT'S 1 HANDED SHE'S GOT -4 STR!
>>
RULES QUESTION:
When I charge a vehicle does he count as being in combat, so:
can he hit me back?
will he need to fall back?
will he not be able to shoot guns after falling back?
(inb4 "omfg you fucking normie read the god damn rules its only 14 letters in 6 words on half page in one quarter of a chapter of half of a book for fucks sake" i cant find it in the rules and i am a newfag in this game so sod off, i just want to be like you, papa-smurf)
>>
>>54607519
not really
you have to keep using the index for all your non DG minis anyway untill DG get their own codex if i understood the community post correctly
only thing you really "need" from it is the heretic astrates relics, warlord traits and strategems which i think you should be able to use since you have the keyword for it
no idea if those are gonna be in the DG codex or how they'll interact with them however as it's kind of a grey area
>>
>>54607494

Well agreed that the last part of the question was laziness on my part. I didn't receive my pre-order before the weekend as I had hoped to, and thus I didn't have the rules up front.

One could almost say I asked for a friendly reminder on that one. But as I stated, this is clearly no place to chit chat about rules, only a place to argue one another until someone makes a spelling error and thus loose by default.

The main question was mostly about firing overwatch with flamers, and if I had missed something out when reading the core rules. There are a lot of big changes from 7th to 8th, so I wanted to make sure I didn't miss out on anything basic and silly such as a "remember, no flamers in overwatch" in the side print.
>>
>>54607519
The Space marine didn't really add anything to my army outside of primaris models. no new rules for named characters or anything.

buying any extra codex seems like a bust.
>>
>>54607538
>crimson slaughterers.
These guys actually have rules for their characters.
>>
>>54607519
You'll probably get some relics, strategems and warlord traits usable by having "Heretic Astrates" keyword.

Speaking of which, i wonder what will CSM version of "Defender of Humanity" be.
>>
>>54607465
>Thus having 7th rules set in mind, when reading the rules for 8th, in which you could not do overwatch with flamer weapons
What the fuck?
Wall of Death you colossal idiot, I hope to God you never actually played 7th because it sounds like you just rolled dice and picked up models on a whim
>>
>>54607556
Have you tried reading the rulebook thoroughly instead of just skimming it?
>>
>>54607537
I know but I mean.. Oh I dunno.

>>54607551
Kek.
>>
>>54607493
No the opposite, he's not respecting class which you can easily move among in Britain compared to Europe and America m
>>54607516
German identity is a meme, but how British Germans, are you taking the Hanoverian idea that far?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170730-161045.jpg (263KB, 978x295px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170730-161045.jpg
263KB, 978x295px
Would you prefer it if the shooting phase was one unit at a time with players taking turn?
>>
>>54607576
I'm slowly warming up to the alternating activation idea.
>>
>>54607538
It's the crimson slaughter now Huron sucks Abbadon's cock just like daddy Horus wanted to
>>
>>54607556
omfg you fucking normie read the god damn rules its only 14 letters in 6 words on half page in one quarter of a chapter of half of a book for fucks sake
>>
>>54607506

>I addressed the actual question.

No, you where being a regular /tg/ dick to someone who literally just asked if he had missed something out since the rules had changed so from 7th to 8th regarding flamers and overwatch.
>>
>>54607541
Isn't it bed time there yet?
>>
>>54607556
Yes, they can even charge into combat, look at your index for combat stats
>>
>>54607538
It will be black Legion, since they aren't actually a Legion.
>>
>>54607600
>the rules had changed so from 7th to 8th regarding flamers and overwatch.
They barely have though, and not in any way of procedural significance.
And no, I'm not giving (You) the tiny change. It's in the rules.
>>
>>54607576
Me too. Sometimes my friends and I do stuff like this. one time we had shooting go off inititve.

Fuck Eldar.
>>
>>54607576
>being infinity fag
Yay monopose metal is so much better than mongoose plastic right guys
>>
https://mega.nz/#F!CVkVTDqJ!qQfT1437iEAZ5ufmEdG4sA

Pdfs have page numbers/bookmarks fixed & errata commented in - now including a fixed SM codex.
>>
>>54607556
you see anon this is a valid rules question that requires some effort to actually look up so i would have given you an answer , unlike the previous one where all you had to do was read the fucking 18 word rule you where asking questions about in the first place
since you're being a passive aggressive bitch you can just read the brb however

meanwhile i have some questions of my own :
can i shoot in the shooting fase ?
it says i can choose to fire pistols or all other weapons , does that mean if i fire a pistol i can't fire my assault weapon ?
if my models has the fly keyword does that mean it benefits from the fly bonus ?
when does the fight fase happen?
in the BRB it says the the first player to finish deploying goes first , if both players finish deploying in the same turn then how do i breathe trough my nostrils?
>>
File: Lion.jpg (239KB, 827x1104px) Image search: [Google]
Lion.jpg
239KB, 827x1104px
>top 5 strongest Primarch
>best Tactician in the Imperium, better than even Roboute
>loyal as FUCK, to the point where a daemon could not corrupt him and could only offer him a vague sense of "freedom"

When this man returns, it will be fucking glorious.
>>
>>54607567

Wall of flame is another rule regarding overwatch. So yes, you could do "wall of flame", but you didn't do the classical flamers template. Is that clear enough for you?
>>
>>54607604
Not the anon but if you're trying to portray burgers as stupid maybe you should at least try to not come off as stupid yourself. It's not that hard to google time zones to make sure your joke doesn't fall flat.
>>
>>54607611

Black Legion has always been considered one of the original Traitor Legions, you stupid idiot.
>>
File: 1500906870770.gif (2MB, 450x390px) Image search: [Google]
1500906870770.gif
2MB, 450x390px
>>54607628
>how do i breathe trough my nostrils?
ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>54607566
>Speaking of which, i wonder what will CSM version of "Defender of Humanity" be.
I'll bet on 'Unrepentant Assholes: If a unit bearing the keyword "HERETIC ASTARTES" ends a game contesting an objective, no-one recieves victory points for it, regardless of the number of models involved.'
>>
>>54607640
btfo
>>
>>54607604
It's 7 pm if you mean UK, not fucking idea what it is in the us tho, probably morning/noon.
>>
>>54607395
I just wouldn't put it past them to misjudge this and think some vidya (which we know is in development right now) counts as "necromunda" news. Hopefully not though.
>>
>>54607576
nah that would shift the focus on bigger units / lows to much
>>
>>54607648
I would start a Khorne army for that.
>>
>>54607650
>it
>singular
HAHA I bet you Britbongs wish you had more timezones than you used to.
>>
>>54607655
More likely they'll announce Necromunda specialist game around time the vidya is. But you might be right. However, that laspistol rumour engine could easily be a Necromunda weapon.
>>
>>54607628
why can't you see air, but there are Tau named air caste?
>>
>>54607419
>Why does GW keep letting this retard make HH covers?

It's part of the style now.
>>
>>54607640
No that's an American saying the shariah patrols want us to go to sleep now, not an anon agreeing that the American is the steppenigger of the current year
>>
>>54607643
Except they're not, so fuck off.
>>
>>54607664
But we have countries in every single time zone. Pitcairn Island, Diego Garcia, Akrotiri and Dhekelia, St Helena, Bermuda, Cayman Islands. That's just some of them. If you wanna be technical, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Grenada, Jamaica, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Solomon Islands, The Bahamas, Tuvalu are all in different time zones as well and are part of Britain.
>>
>>54607695
Don't forget the Falkland islands
>>
>>54607664
The sun never sets on the British empire! We have one whole aircraft carrier.
>>
>>54607675
I really really hope it comes back, gives me a reason to bring out my redemptionists and repaint em. I love crazy dudes with chainsaws!
>>
>>54606708
So, are Arquebuses actually good in this edition? I am trying to decide how to build my 5th box of Skitarii, and I am leaning towards doing a box of Rangers. The only question is, do I just run them with Galvanic rifles, or do I run them with 3 Snipers?

Or, have a 5 man squad of Rangers with rifles, and than have a 5 man of Rangers with 2 Arquebuses, just to deal with Characters. Note, I already have 30 Vanguard and 10 Rangers already. I've also had some trouble with Vanguard, since I play against a lot of close combat armies that love getting up close and personal with my robomans.
>>
>>54607675
>they squat necromunda but publish the game just like fantasy
>>54607683
This
>>54607694
The sons of Horus were a legion, how does accepting refugees not make them a legion
>>
File: 1356197156067[1].jpg (33KB, 459x265px) Image search: [Google]
1356197156067[1].jpg
33KB, 459x265px
When will 40k models start looking good?
>>
>>54607707
That's an Overseas Territory and is different to the other countries I linked. The territories are Akrotiri and Dhekelia; Anguilla; Bermuda; British Antarctic Territory; British Indian Ocean Territory; British Virgin Islands; Cayman Islands; Falkland Islands; Gibraltar; Montserrat; Pitcairn Islands; Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha; South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands; Turks and Caicos Islands.
>>
File: 1498149406488.png (197KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
1498149406488.png
197KB, 2500x1645px
>>54607721
>>
>>54607664
Technically speaking if you count dependicies we have a total of 9 time zones. Also Britain invented the concept of a timezone so blah.
>>
>>54607707
>when you ally with the English over Scottish independence o prevent Catalonia but then send naval cruisers to Gibraltar
Spanish diplomacy is as interesting as the thirty years war
>>54607714
Nah get muskets, work great in the 'pike and Shootie' formation
>>54607721
Would fugg
>>
>>54606797
Jaghatai should be top 5.

also Sigismund while not a Primarch, should be lowest on the list, just below Pre-chaos Lorgar.
>>
>>54607711
2, we just finished building a second one but we used to have like 20 small ones till they all got decommissioned. Also the sun has still not set on the british empire thanks to mainly the pitcairns.
>>
>>54607739
Gotcha; thanks for the advice!
>>
>>54607739
Its cus Spaniards havent been relevant for 400 years, they just angry.
>>
File: 5185121212.gif (34KB, 318x268px) Image search: [Google]
5185121212.gif
34KB, 318x268px
Is GW going to focus on a primarch for every new year now?

2017 was Roboute.
2018, maybe Lion?
2019, Russ?
>>
>>54607650
11am-2pm if contiguous US. 8 in Hawaii, 10 in Alaska for the 40 people living there.
>>
>>54606795
So gettling is better then the macro ? How so ?
>>
>>54607721
THICC HIPS
>>
>>54607767
Seems likely.
1 Primarch then a Daemon Primarch
>>
I think they´ll come faster than that, i mean mortarian is right around the corner anyway
>>
>>54607717
>how does accepting refugees not make them a legion
It doesn't considering there's a former World Eater pulled from the Storm Lords
>>
>>54607795
>mortarian is right around the corner anyway
Just like Fires of Cyraxus haha ;_;
>>
File: 2543112.jpg (9KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
2543112.jpg
9KB, 177x278px
>>54607721
>>54607781
>dat thigh gap
>>
>>54606763
The Lion gets outraged at his treatment:
https://youtu.be/NL6Ul4En2tM?t=1m31s
>>
>>54607768
But there's more than 49 people in different Alaskan shows
>>54607762
7 years war is when they're dead m8
>>54607767
If chaos wins we'll get the lion, if imperium wins we get Mortarion during the campaign
>>
>>54607855
>But there's more than 49 people in different Alaskan shows
Actors no doubt
>>
>>54607855
>if imperium wins we get Mortarion during the campaign
Idiot
>>
>>54607855
Mortarion is odd. Dark Imperium ends with Girlyman going 'Gotta go to Padarisoa' or some shit. But if you read the BRB event shit, you know Girlyman gets there, finds Mortarion isn't there, but finds Septicus and his GUO bodyguard, kills them, then flies to Iax. On Iax he duels Mortarion who then runs away under virus bomb cover. Is Kondor after that? If so, where is the 2nd book covering Girlyman going to Iax et al?

Either way, we'll get Lion then Fulgrim then Dorn/Khan/Vulkan and then Angron.
>>
>>54607869
It makes sense
>they gave it their all and the slaughter summoned Angronius
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
Should I feel bad for thinking this experiance was hilarious asf?
So at my local hobby shop a new player came in (12 years old), he was nice/maturish enough and played a few games with him for the basics and just as quick games. (btw this was around 7th edition and he played nids and genestealer cults).
Anyways one day he comes up to me and says he found this great deal on an old, metal painted nid army on ebay with tons of units like lictors, hive tyrant, biovores etc. so im like "cool, go for it".
A couple weeks later he asks for a game, says he has more unit variety so I have time so we do like a short 500 point game (its 8th edition now).
He then brings out these epic minis with paper bases to match their actual 40k base size and proxies them as what theyre suppose to be.
He then explains to me the reason they were so cheap is because they were so tiny.
basically just holding myself from bursting out laughing from his misfortune and sort of stupidness (he was a rookie but come on).
Needless to say I narrated his nids as having very squeaky voices when they did something.
Still crack up about this whenever I see him use them.
>>
>>54607881
>Either way, we'll get Lion then Fulgrim then Dorn/Khan/Vulkan and then Angron.
Anon do you have a diagnosis of mental retardation, if not I can write one for you based on this post alone
Why would it be fulgrim, Khan may have gone to chaos this time after slaanesh ate him up, dorn will come back as an objective marker, Vulcan will appear after #BLM marches in Nottingham which won't be for a while
>>
>>54607901
No it doesn't.

If the Imperium wins, how do we get Morty /during/?
>>
>>54607911
Genuine epic minis are pretty hard to get hold of nowadays though. The dude's actually landed something pretty impressive and rare. Make sure he doesn't sell them on or anything!
>>
File: Black_Brethren_Marine.jpg (161KB, 620x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Brethren_Marine.jpg
161KB, 620x1000px
So wait, since they have the chaos keyword does it mean that I can just throw renegade/heretic guard units like leman russ and renegade heavy weapon squads into my force org charts of chaos space marine detachments? or do they have to be in separate but allied detachments?
>>
>>54607944
Sure, why not?
>>
>>54607926
Because we can't make it up in the last week if it's 70/30, so they'll give us Mortarion in the last week to say they gave us a fair chance
>>
>>54607944
>So wait, since they have the chaos keyword does it mean that I can just throw renegade/heretic guard units like leman russ and renegade heavy weapon squads into my force org charts of chaos space marine detachments? or do they have to be in separate but allied detachments?

You can but then the Detachment is a Chaos Detachment and you would lose out on some special rules that dont exist yet
>>
>>54607911
>>54607942
Hell, he could use them, just get 25MM bases or whatever and fit as many on as he could.

It is a little funny.
>>
File: 1491757384258.jpg (121KB, 920x950px) Image search: [Google]
1491757384258.jpg
121KB, 920x950px
God these Combi-Bolters are sexy. If only I wasn't gradually retiring my entire Manlet force for Primaris Marines. They would simply look too tiny for a Nustarte.
>>
>>54607911
Also if it wasn't clear enough, he didn't know they were epic (or what epic was) when he got them.
>>54607942
Good point lol, heard they might bring back epic so they could have some actual game value again too. Their paint scheme was like the classic pink/red nids which I thought was neat.
>>
Carcharodons, Blood Angels or Black Templars?
>>
>>54607944
Yes, yes you can.
>>
>>54607944
Yes but you don't benefit from chapter tactics
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/07/30/two-new-codexes-coming-next-week/
>>
>>54606805

Dark Angels have been accepting Primaris, though. If anything, Lion's return will spark a civil war in the chapter between pro-Imperials loyal to Guilliman and primarily led by Primaris, and pro-confederates who want to break up the 500 worlds and are primarily led by the Lion and the council.
>>
>>54607338
The leg poses of the models won't look that fucking retarded irl....right?
>>
>>54606976
faggot
>>
>>54607954
fuck yea
now I can use some of my renegades without having a completely crippled army list

Those lascannon teams are gonna come in handy
>>
File: IMG_4217.png (160KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4217.png
160KB, 640x1136px
>>54607979
Carchadons
anon any updates
>>
File: Blyatman.jpg (160KB, 616x694px) Image search: [Google]
Blyatman.jpg
160KB, 616x694px
>>54607338
Slav marines confirmed?
>>
>>54607982
Just saw that link. What were those dates that were constantly spammed, with armies coming out in pairs?
>>
>>54607211
Helbrutes are great if you bring loaded dice. "You get a second turn if you roll a 6" is retarded game design.
>>
>>54606976
You may clap now.
>>
File: IMG_3169.jpg (701KB, 1240x1833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3169.jpg
701KB, 1240x1833px
What the fuck are they talking about? Did Hellblasters used to be troops or did they just drop tge ball?
>>
>>54606789
>Black Templars successor
>successor of a successor
NOT HOW IT WORKS FAG
>>
Can an iron Hands warlord use the flesh is weak chapter tactic and the Iron Resolve warlord trait?
>>
>>54607982
fuck, well I guess I will have to see how good the tactics are to decide whats a better tradeoff
>>
>There are 9 psychic powers too, as well as updated points costs, datasheets and much much more – we’ll be taking a closer look at each Legion every day next week, starting tomorrow
So undivided sorcerers are getting squatted and we can't use their powers whilst we'll see most of the codex, will our fists and meltas get cheaper
>>
>>54607963
Christ, you are dense.
Do you have any clue how releases are scheduled?
>>
>>54607358
Or just let you choose between weapon options like on the fulgrim model
>>
>>54607979

Black Templars because

>they actually have official 8th edition chapter tactics
>their chapter tactics are pretty rad for charging and against psyker-heavy armies
>3 special characters
>you like chainswords
>>
>>54608017
>black templars
>successors of imperial fists
>who are successors of imperial fists and black templars
>successors of successors
Not how it works kid
>>
>>54608039
How are you so terribly poor at math?
>>
>>54608023
They still have Gaze, Warp Time and Prescience, all of which are really damn good.
>>
>>54608024
You know how little forgeworld keeps to the white dwarf schedule faggot
>>54608039
*who are successors of crimson fists
>>
>>54608017

Astral Claws were somebody's successor and they spawned three successors - two of which remain anonymous because fuck traitors.
>>
File: DGAQPNBXoAAAX1N.jpg (112KB, 1200x749px) Image search: [Google]
DGAQPNBXoAAAX1N.jpg
112KB, 1200x749px
>>54607576
>>
>>54608060
Daaawww
>>
>>54608053
>You know how little forgeworld keeps to the white dwarf schedule faggot
>Forge World
>having absolutely anything to do with producing Citadel models and scheduling their release

Never reply to me again
>>
>>54608023

I would bet that they stripped out the Nurgle and Tzeentch powers and are only going to put them in the DG/TS codexes

And as far as weapons go I'd put money on any weapon that also appears in the SM codex costing exactly the same as in that book, because of course chaos has exactly the same degree of supply and strict regimented standards of equipment allocation as the imperium
>>
>>54608017
Later founding Chapters may have successors.
For example Marines Errant.are descendant from Eagle Warriors who are Ultramarines succesors.
>>
>>54608056
>they spawned three successors
They had breakaways, but the Successor is a successor of the Progenitor.
>>
>>54608010
Dropped the ball.
>>
>>54608082
Dumbfuck, Marines Errant are Ultramarine Successors, not Eagle Warriors.
DEFERENCE TO MACRAGGE
>>
>>54608073
>a sister company that has now been given liscences from the brother company and releases blood bowl a month after main releases
Yeah anon maybe
>>
>>54608095
>Yeah anon maybe
"No"
>>
File: secondfounding.jpg (35KB, 336x138px) Image search: [Google]
secondfounding.jpg
35KB, 336x138px
>>54608053
>Black Templars successors of Crimson Fists
>being this retarted
>>
Looking to expand my marine force past the dark imperium box set, I really like the way Aggressors look especially with the flamethrowers. Are they actually any good?
>>
>>54608003
Found it myself:

SM: July 29th
CSM+GK: August 19th
DG: September 23rd
T'AU+AM: October 7th
TYRANID+BA: November 11th
NECRONS+TS: December 9th

It looks like the dates are wrong, but the twin release of CSM and GK is right?
>>
>>54608084

And you have semantics
>>
>>54608039
>>54608053
Where do these people come from? East Europe, gotta be, right?
>>
>>54608029
Chain axes are cooler
>>
Okay Dumb question:

What Special Weapons should I give my Units and for what purpose, All my CSM only have "basic" wargear and I understand that isnt always optimal, but how do I balance out flamers ccw and melta?
>>
>>54608125
>I really like the way Aggressors look especially with the flamethrowers.
I'm sorry.
>Are they actually any good?
Just play with what you like.
>>
>>54608139
>TS: December 9th

FeelsGoodMan

>no Orks

Orks beat Tyranids at being ultimate NPC race
>>
>>54608139
I think the last three entries are fake. I saw the first three being spammed before this. then someone added the other three, so i'm not sure if those are legitimate
>>
File: 1500495077359.jpg (49KB, 337x343px) Image search: [Google]
1500495077359.jpg
49KB, 337x343px
>>54608139
Huh. Maybe the spammer was actually on the money with the pair releases. And if the codices are actually being released so soon after one another, does this mean we're going to see more released than their initial estimate?
>>
>>54608125
They end up with a slightly different role from the bolter agressors. Where the bolters should hole up somewhere and abuse their firepower, you can run the flamer aggressors around ignoring the negatives to hit. One is a fantastic objective babysitter, the other is a middling roving firepower unit that can put the hurt on vehicles dumb enough to let them catch it.
>>
>>54607881
Angron will show up for Armaggedon 3 with beast sized Ghazzy.
>>
>>54608198
they said 10 codexes before the end of the year and that counts up to 10 anon ...
>>
>>54608198
Well they talked about 10 codexes for this year right?
>>
>>54608060
He looks like a pissed off little child.
>b-but guillamom I DONT WANT TO GO TO THE CRUSADE!!
>>
>>54608060
Now do one where he's in the middle seat and Guilliman and Cawl are sitting on the front seat.
>>
>>54608056
>>54608082

Later chapter can found chapters of their own, but the chapters they found are still "successors" of the the original legion that started their line since the whole point is to trace the source of their geneseed.
>>
>>54608228
>>54608230
They said "aiming for 10 codexes". But if they actually manage to release the full ten before the year is out, maybe we might see more than they thought they'd get out.
>>
>>54608223
>can field him with the Cruor Praetoria

Kino
>>
So why are drop pods 93 points now? That's literally useless. You're paying nearly 100 points for deepstriking, which is really cheap looking at other units, around the ~15 point range for a squad, and a stormbolter.

what the fuck were they thinking? all-reserves tactics were already impossible in 8th anyway.
>>
Why can't intercessors take plasma incinerator's? Like 1 per 5 or something.

GW missed a prime chance at mixing kits there.
>>
>>54608313
>mixing kits
Haram. Welcome to nu-hammer
>>
>>54608228
Right, but the spammer spaced the CSM+GK release at August 19th, and the recent announcement puts it a week from now; a fair bit sooner than the spammer indicated. Not necessarily enough data to draw conclusions for, but it's possible that they're releasing codexes in pairs, about two weeks separated from one another, which would be more than 10 before christmas. So either they're slowing down to meet their initial estimate, or they're passing said estimate.

>>54608186
I certainly wouldn't be surprised. We just learned that the second date was incorrect, which doesn't lend much credence to the schedule for the rest. The fact that they're doing a paired release is still of interest, as that's something most thought would not happen.
>>
File: 1500663640434.png (928KB, 1624x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500663640434.png
928KB, 1624x800px
>>54607971
There is a way anon.
>>
>>54608373
>Alpharious is smaller than a chadmarine

Lmao, more like Betarious..
>>
>>54608295

Drop pod assault alpha strike armies were cancer, but I agree pods are way way overcosted.

The cynic in me wants to say that if you want to do a shooty alpha strike from deepstrike as SM now you'll need to use those Chad Marines with duel plasma guns
>>
File: ArmorOriginalCover.gif (19KB, 158x272px) Image search: [Google]
ArmorOriginalCover.gif
19KB, 158x272px
I want to make a rogue traders private army + admech explorator tag-alongs. I want my infantry to primarily be Heinlein/Steakly-esque highly mobile power armored dudes.

What army is best to counts-as this with? I'm thinking either Genestealer cult/shooty tyranids/AM or Tau.
>>
File: DGAXIxoXYAAKGxJ.jpg (122KB, 1200x749px) Image search: [Google]
DGAXIxoXYAAKGxJ.jpg
122KB, 1200x749px
>>54608249
i am lazy
>>
Can't find a vanilla Warboss or one in mega armor on GW's website, out of stock or no longer sold? I was going to get a mega armor big mek but not as the warlord but where is the warboss option?
>>
>>54607338
But with the blast shield down, i can't even see! How am i supposed to fight?
>>
>>54608157
bump
>>
>>54608313
Because Chads are closer to Marine Legions in organizational style. There's less tactical flexibility in a unit and more combined arms. "Tactical" squads are for bolters, "support" squads are for special weapons, and so forth.

I don't mind it, but they could have kept the flexibility of sergeant's equipment. And that intercessor aux. grenade launcher is a joke. Why not just give them combi-bolters at that point?
>>
>>54608396
Alpharius was stated to be barley taller than a regular astartes, I'm fairly certain alpharius is the same height or shorter than primaris marines, unless the alpha legion has a ton of raptor and primaris marines, in that case alpharius is a bit taller than them.
>>
>>54608416
Solar Auxilia.
>>
File: guilliman prop.png (2MB, 1276x900px) Image search: [Google]
guilliman prop.png
2MB, 1276x900px
been making some propaganda stuff for Konor for shits and giggles

If someone drops me an idea for 40k whatever I'll photoshop/gimp it
>>
>>54608409
>Drop pod assault alpha strike armies were cancer
no shit, but you're literally forbidden from having more than half your army in reserves and pods are a separate unit, so you need three units on the board for each unit (and character btw) you want to drop. Alpha deep strike is dead.
>>
>>54608492
A dreadnaught propoganda poster about serving beyond death and to inlist while you're Alive
>>
File: 41raxaIEFjL[1].jpg (29KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
41raxaIEFjL[1].jpg
29KB, 500x344px
>>54608432
Do it an angle where Cawl and Bobby are in the front seat and that guy is in the back

Proud parents of their abomination
>>
File: chaos propoganda 1.jpg (427KB, 1000x1408px) Image search: [Google]
chaos propoganda 1.jpg
427KB, 1000x1408px
>>54608492
and another
>>
>>54608492
>They fought your fathers. They fought their fathers, and fathers of their fathers and so on to the days of Heresy. They have yet to win. Do not be the one who will fail!
>>
File: C49V1PQVMAA_oW2.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
C49V1PQVMAA_oW2.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
>>54608512
>>
>>54608458
You can use the aux grenade launcher to shoot melta bombs though and it's hilarious
>>
>>54608462
So can the ravenguard/alpha legion raptor marines get primaris buffed? If so how do any other legion/chapter stand a chance?
>>
>>54608475
>Solar Auxilia.
God, I wish they had and equivalent in 8th
>>
>>54608498

To the contrary, abusing Ultramarines tactics to spam pods is dead. But you can still alpha strike with deep strike and infiltration units. Raven Guard chapter tactics accommodate this.
>>
Maulerfiend
drills or magma cutters?
>>
>>54608548
If only the unit could get them...

Imagine if Reivers could get the launchers. 30" range shock grenaders up in this bitch.
>>
How viable would a Deathwing/Ravenwing list be for Konor?
>>
File: IMG_1973.jpg (35KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1973.jpg
35KB, 321x322px
>>54608603

I started to appreciate reivers more when I realized they're better wound-per-point against MEQs than terminators and dramatically better against GEQ or anything with a worse save

They're clearly not as good against vehicles but that's not their job
>>
>>54608119
>not reading the beast Arises
Pleb taste desu
>>
File: dread.jpg (913KB, 1600x1380px) Image search: [Google]
dread.jpg
913KB, 1600x1380px
>>54608511
done
>>
>>54607987
Where has this idea come from? Seen it posted a few times and as a huge Dark Angel fan it confuses me. From a recent book?
>>
>>54608078
But then we lose our primarch and lose to Guilliman
>>
>>54608670
Shit thats good
>>
>>54608512
Bobby fucking hates them.
>>
>>54608157
Get all of them
Favour meltas and flamers due to close assault
>>
File: dfsd.png (2MB, 2000x1247px) Image search: [Google]
dfsd.png
2MB, 2000x1247px
>>54608512
>>
>>54608596
I was called a dumbass for building mine with magma cutters, so probably lasher tendrils.
>>
>>54608670
Space marines don't enlist though.

And guardsmen will likely never see a dread.
>>
>>54608676

From the Imperium Secundus plotline, its a reasonable assumption that the Lion will hold Guilliman responsible for the current state of affairs and proceed to give him the middle finger and his 500 worlds.
>>
>>54608681
Alpharius*
>>
>>54608703
why are there 2 guillimans?
>>
>>54608703
>"I, CATO SICARIUS WANT US TO STOP FOR ICECREAM!"
>>
>>54608295
Future updates will drop them so you buy more, like a 20 point reduction so all armies are viable
>>
>>54608676
Except for there being DA primaris (and a new DA successor of all primaris) it's all fan wank.

They're not going to write anything that prevents them from selling primaris models to DA players
>>
>>54608724
the other is cato sicarius
>>
>>54608625
Not to forget that with the grapnel launchers and some terrain, they can make it easier to get a charge off after deploying. If the enemy is on top of some terrain or near a tall terrain piece, you can deploy them 9" away from the enemy, but thanks to them ignoring vertical distance when moving, you only have to worry about the horizontal distance between them and the enemy.

It's just a damn shame you can't give the sergeant a power weapon or something.
>>
>>54608434
Get collecting kit
>>
You know what's fun? Buffed Deathwing Knights. They will fuck your shit up.
>>
File: IMG_0075.jpg (155KB, 524x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0075.jpg
155KB, 524x767px
>>54608492
>>
>>54608747
>It's just a damn shame you can't give the sergeant a power weapon or something.

It would be really nice and at least get you a few extra kills but I've been really appreciating the 20 wounds of a 10 man reiver squad when in combat with ordinary marines, even ones with power weapons
>>
I am gluing my first space marines together. I want to do the Black Crusaders unit. Should I bother using those weird helmets that look like medieval knights or just use the normal marine helmets?
>>
>>54608703
>"There's 106 light years to Macragge, we've got a full chapter of space marines, half a regiment of Guardsmen, it's Dark Imperium out, and baby Chad needs a change."
>"Hit it!"
>>
>>54608492
Could you do something for Dark Angels? I'd really appreciate it.
>>
>>54608786
Just doesn't feel 40k to have the sergeant be just the same as the rest of the lads.
>>
>>54608165
>Necrons: December 9th
FeelsGreatMan
>My brother plays Ork.
Feelsbad.
>>
File: cadian.jpg (469KB, 884x1218px) Image search: [Google]
cadian.jpg
469KB, 884x1218px
>>54608890
gah too big, resized
>>
>>54608709
>Space marines don't enlist though.
Some do
>>
>>54608922
T. Thaddeus aka gay ass hiveganger who damned the chapter
>>
>>54608938
>>54608709
Literally every single BA recruit is an enlister, retard.
>>
>>54608938

T. Kyras
>>
>>54608920
Please put a 1-3px boarder around your text so it doesn't look like a 90s webpage.
>>
>>54608373
Is this just shooping, or do old torsos go onto primaris legs relatively hassle-free?
>>
>>54608295
They don't seem to want SM troop options to be in any way viable.
>>
>>54608957
Don't forget the BA waste millions of litres of promethium to power chariots to seem like gods
>>54608969
Shame you can't put power armour on him, and avitus was much cooler
MORE CORPSES also avitus had the best fall whilst everyone but Thaddeus is meh
>>
>>54608975
The picture is a reiver body which is 4 pieces on the sprue- Front, back, left leg, right leg.
The torso pieces have the crotch on the, so you're looking at a bit of work no matter what.
Maybe wait and see what the intercessor sprues look like.
>>
>>54609002

What are you talking about? SM troops still have special and heavy weapons, and access to rhinos and razorbacks unlike Intercessors. One of the more clever/annoying tactics is to use a rhino to blunt enemy charges on tacticals.
>>
>>54609002
>40 bolters was referenced in an article as way to deal with hordes
Wew lad
>>
>>54608920
>Cadia may have broken.
>The Guard did not.
>>
>>54609045

40 BOLTERS FOR DORN
>>
>>54609038
Pretty much every other faction has better troop choices available than tacticals.
>>
>>54609027
No, it's the tribes interpretation of Thunderhawks.
>>
>>54609075

That has nothing to do with your accusations against tacticals.
>>
>>54609089
They described it in interment details, grav chariots propelled by beasts
>>
>>54609095
Accusation - tacticals are bad
Evidence - everyone else has better troops
?
>>
>>54608373
And now I want to use my primaris as true scale Space Wolf Chads.
>>
File: xenos.png (467KB, 1156x750px) Image search: [Google]
xenos.png
467KB, 1156x750px
Based Xenos helping out.
>>
File: 2005-05-20-GD5-5_dream.gif (60KB, 576x256px) Image search: [Google]
2005-05-20-GD5-5_dream.gif
60KB, 576x256px
So, where do you believe the stories going, do you think the terminus decree will ever be used if so for what?
>>
>>54609147

You said tacticals were not viable and your reasons are because other units are better. That is not an argument against the viability of tacticals, thats just your personal preference for picking other armies. You have neither highlighted strengths nor weaknesses of the tacticals themselves to support your argument, only that your entire basis is you prefer to play other armies.
>>
>>54609167
Warhammer World is Chaos by 1 fucking percent.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170730-210739_01.png (171KB, 1057x1595px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170730-210739_01.png
171KB, 1057x1595px
>power levels are balanced

What other lies has 8th edition convinced you are true?
>>
>>54609196

Better mechanically you tard
>>
>>54609196
I don't prefer other armies I prefer to play sm and work around their bad troops.
>>
>>54609224
>>54609235

Explain how, so that we may have an actual conversion about it instead of tossing around memes.
>>
>>54609220
This list is turboshit tho.
It can loose to any random 100 PL IG list.
>>
>>54607419
Overpainting 3d models is a pretty standard thing now.
>>
>>54609188
The imperium' darkest hour comes, so they open the mcguffin box Malcador left on Titan.

Inside is a big floppy dildo and a note that reads:

>kek
>=][=
>>
>>54609220
>>worrying about balance every game.
>>
>>54608020

yes, you make 2 seperate 6+ FNP saves
>>
>>54609269

Dark Angels declare it a relic for their chapter.
>>
>>54609220
You can make a chaos terminator squad that's 730 points:
>10 dudes
>10 combimelta
>10 chainfist
>icon
Apply yourself m8.
>>
File: IMG_2089.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2089.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>realized white scars aggressors are really good
>can move and advance 8"-14" before dropping a huge bolter bomb or bathe something in flamers
>can fall back from chaff that survive their absurd overwatch and charge something else
>>
>>54609167
>xenos being this much of a chaoscuck
wew
>>
>>54609220
but that's not even a good 4500 point list?

It could easily lose to a lot of 2000 point lists
>>
>>54609346

I'm dumb and can't interpret the Aggressor profile correctly. So can they advance AND fire?
>>
>>54608709
I wonder what seeing a Dreadnought just charging in a annihilating some giant scary monster (daemon, Hive Tyrant, etc) would be like for a regular Guardsman.
>>
>>54609224
>>54609246
actually tacticals are great mechanically right now with the way stratagems affect them

giving a RR to an entire tactical squad where they have mixed weapons is more valuable than giving RRs to intercessors where you're hitting 5-10 boltguns
>>
>>54609333
Power level fags confirmed to be absolute retards
>>
Grandmasters in dreadknights
>>
>>54607971
Wait, is a combi-bolter literally just two bolters? I was so confused when I saw them in the list of ranged weapons.
>>
>>54609384
Everything can advance and fire assault weapons it's in the core 8 pages
>>
>>54609389
That feeling of being cannon fodder.
>>
>>54609401
>>54609401
Cool!
>>
>>54609167
Never thought I'd see Chaos and Xenos fighting side by side against the Imperium.
>>
>>54609346
>raven guard aggressors
>infiltrate 6 of them in cover and combat squad to 3-3
>2+ armor and -1 to hit if over 12" away
>can move and advance to get in flamer range turn 1
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 78x98px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 78x98px
>>54609399
>>
>>54609384

Yes anything with assault weapons can advance and fire with a -1 to hit penalty

But aggressors specifically ignore that -1 to hit, so if you're going to move you might as well advance too, and scars get a flat 2" bonus to any advance.

It's a pretty sweet ass combo
>>
>>54609481
>>54609481
>>54609481

New thred
>>
>>54609412
Yes, 8th made them exactly the same as storm bolters
>>
>>54609416
>>54609473

Thanks, I've been busy with life.
>>
>>54608703
saved kek
>>
>>54608010
They dropped the ball all up and down that book. They fucking have Calgar in a battle 2000+ years old.
>>
A few questions:
-How could I justify running some Custodes in a detachment alongside TSons?
-If I paint my TSons something other than blue/gold or red, how many asspained neckbeards are there going to be?
-What's the maximum number of Exalts I should take in my detachment at once?
>>
>>54609395
It makes meltaguns a little better, and just for salamanders. Special weapons on tacticals aren't good anyway, they're just at least I'm getting something out of them other than .22 damage v meq for this 300-500 point battalion tax.
>>
File: 1453602487813.png (375KB, 960x777px) Image search: [Google]
1453602487813.png
375KB, 960x777px
>>54609368
Everyone i Don't like is a cuck; the post.

>>54609454
I personally blame the Imperium-posters here.
>pic related
>>
>>54609346
You could just combi-flamer biker veterans and move 16" normally and get 1d6+6 shots each.
>>
>>54609561
No need to justify which plastic soldiers you want to use. Just tell neck beards you are playing a game.
>>
File: 1500914620915.jpg (30KB, 452x538px) Image search: [Google]
1500914620915.jpg
30KB, 452x538px
>power level is broken because I'm a raging autist and game the system for reasons
Meanwhile I'm making a fluffy PL list for friendly games with other players of refined taste
>>
>>54609872
absolute gentleman.10/10 would play.
>>
File: dead.gif (890KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
dead.gif
890KB, 305x320px
>Vanilla Marines get decent tactics, Salamanders and RG are great
>BA, GK, SW and DA will probably get dog shit ones

Fuming lads.

>BA: Pathetic +1S on charge at best (their relics will also be the worst in the game as it seems GW is just using them again and BA had the worst relics hands down)
>GK: Possibly +1 to roll on Smite if within 6" of another unit, re-rolls against Daemons (probably shit relics too)
>SW: Always hit first regardless if they charge or are charged, maybe +1A as well if they charge (SW always get the best SM Tactics) (Also the best relics outside of vanilla stuff)
>DA: Re-roll Plasma rolls of 1, +1Ld and Re-rolls to Moral tests if in cover
>>
>>54609937
>SW: Always hit first regardless if they charge or are charged
>Dogshit
I dont get it, are you dumb? do you not play the game? do you have brain damage? which is it
>>
>>54609937
>BA Intercessors don't even get power swords
>>
>>54609968
>Probably

I linked what I hope they get, not what they will, using GW logic. That's the best of the lot because SW ALWAYS get the best chapter tactic I literally qualified that. Don't just read half my post, mate.
>>
>>54610006
Good, they're drop troop gun faggots. I suspect if/when BA get updated, they'll get updated alongside Primaris Assault Troops (for everybody) and BA upgrade kits.
>>
>>54609220
>No Mark
Get the damn mark and a Khorne banner thingy
>>
>>54610017
>SW will probably be dog shit
>SW will also probably get the best rules
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 83219023810.png (43KB, 308x101px) Image search: [Google]
83219023810.png
43KB, 308x101px
>>54610032
>Good, they're drop troop gun faggots.

I'm not talking about Inceptors, I'm talking about this.
>>
>>54610062
They'll either get dogshit or they'll get insane.
>>
>>54607313
i kinda pity everyone who got on the SWA train
what a cashgrab
>>
>>54609636
>Implying any Imperialfag could equal the bane of sanity that is Carnac
>>
>>54607576
could be interesting to somehow make the shooting phase the same as the fight phase

do i trust gw to do it right?
not really, especially after theyve willfully ignored their playtesters with the stupid autogo first rule
>>
The fuck is this bullshit? fucking marines

DEFENDERS OF HUMANITY
The warriors of the Adeptus Astartes are
sworn to defend the Imperium of Mankind.
While a single Space Marine still stands, the
light of Humanity will never fade.
If your army is Battle-forged, all Troops units
in Space Marines Detachments gain this ability. Such a unit that is within range of an objective
marker (as specified in the mission) controls
the objective marker even if there are more
enemy models within range of that objective
marker
>>
>>54610262

its like objective secured but wouldnt surprise me if every one-faction battleforged army gets the same rule, similar how in 7th CADs got Ob sec
>>
>>54608793
Someone pls respond I don't wanna fuck up.
>>
>>54610321
I hope not, Obj Sec makes Marine Troops actually worth a damn compared to other stuff.
Thread posts: 475
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.