[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the New Jersey of your setting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1440140709665.jpg (33KB, 242x373px) Image search: [Google]
1440140709665.jpg
33KB, 242x373px
What's the New Jersey of your setting?
>>
>>54605842
The religious town devoted to a god that abandoned the capital city when a giant demon was summoned there. Everyone hates that place.
>>
why does new jersey have the most toxic waste, and california have the most lawyers?
new jersey got first pick
>>
File: The Weak should fear the Strong.jpg (37KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
The Weak should fear the Strong.jpg
37KB, 540x405px
>>54605881

It's better to have the former than the latter. Toxic waste makes you strong, and resistant to the world's evils. It weeds out the weak, and allows only the greatest to survive.
>>
>>54605842
NJ isn't that bad
>>
>>54608114
Spotted the Long Islander.
>>
>>54605842
The majority of the negative attitude towards New Jersey generally comes from a feeling of animosity from New Yorkers, New York obviously has more influence in media and in overall culture which then results in the sort of American cultural meme that New Jersey is a terrible place.
>>
>>54611975
its also run by a famously unpopular galoot
>>
File: jersey.png (9KB, 454x160px) Image search: [Google]
jersey.png
9KB, 454x160px
>>54605842
Jersey
>>
>>54612376
the new jersey memes have existed long, long before he even appeared, bro
>>
>>54611975
Philadelphia here, I've driven through most of New Jersey at various points in my life and the state looks filthy. Every person I've met from NJ who wasn't actively trying to move out and never come back has been a complete scumbag.
>>
>>54611975

this is the truth. being from new jersey = endlessly being shit talked for no reason.
>>
North Jersey is generally fine.
South Jersey though is kind of a mess.
>>
>>54605842
At least Jersey isn't as fucking insane as Florida.
Seriously, how long has that place been that bonkers?
>>
>>54617375
I guarantee you Jersey is just as insane if not more so than Florida. The perception on Florida due to the infamous "Florida man" reports is just skewed because the state has more open laws regarding crime report details available to the public and news outlets trawl it for crazy shit because it's just a fucking meme now.
>>
>>54611975
Why do New York and New Jersey dislike each other?
>>
>>54605842
Stirland.
>>
>>54611975
Nah, I hate New York and New Yorkers even more than you guys, but you guys are just Calicucks in an ugly, polluted, shitty, cold state with haunted forests full of inbred monsters.
>>
>>54617483
Because NYC and Jersey City are two large metropolitan areas that are only separated by a river, so feel the need to have a "rivalry," couple that with the idea no one realizes there's entire states outside these two cities that couldn't give two shits and everyone thinks the two states hate each other when it's just a dumb meme from the two cities.
>>
>>54614084
You got that flipped around, or you're a NY Jew.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.