[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your PC's father like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

What's your PC's father like?
>>
Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor
>>
File: 431.jpg (10KB, 223x349px) Image search: [Google]
431.jpg
10KB, 223x349px
>>54604664
I don't have anything to add, but this probably my only opportunity to post this comic.
>>
>>54604664
Stoic and jaded. Stereotypical western protagonist, basically.
>>
>>54604664
He's a greedy kike, same as my character. Dwarves tend to be like that.
>>
>>54604664
Dead, just like the rest of his goblin tribe.
He doesn't care, those bastards had it coming, and were only holding him back.
>>
>>54604664
Omnicidal semi-immortal cyborg.
Makes family reunions a bitch and a half
>>
King of some kingdom doing king stuff.
>>
>>54604664
Like Mori the previous prime minister.
>>
Fucking pirate who gets around (bastard child was left on the churches doorstep hence Paladin).
>>
File: Comp_b2d454_5975584mobile.jpg (71KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
Comp_b2d454_5975584mobile.jpg
71KB, 500x350px
Literally the worst fucking dad of all time.
>>
>>54604664
She has none - not even biologicaly, because she really weird kind of lizardfolk
>>
>>54604916
story?
>>
File: clip+(2017-04-20+at+09.00.20).jpg (125KB, 750x741px) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2017-04-20+at+09.00.20).jpg
125KB, 750x741px
>>54604931
Where do I begin?
Other than being an aggressive dictator genociding and experimenting with/weaponizing the setting's equivalent of the Warp, he was also a terrible fucking family man.

Turned his son into a supersoldier, let him be experimented on by a mad scientist, cloned his daughter, turned his wife into a god of misfortune, and then after he realized what a shitty person he is, shot himself in the head in his son's arms. That was after the world-ending machinations have been set in motion, of course.

I didn't even come up with any of this.
>>
>>54604989
And every session we keep discovering new atrocities he did in the past. He's like the fucking guy from Darkest Dungeon.
>>
>>54604989
I was imagining a picture of Stalin when I read the first line.
>>
>>54604696
I appreciate your post Anon.
>>
File: pls kill me.png (325KB, 431x432px) Image search: [Google]
pls kill me.png
325KB, 431x432px
I don't know how to characterize a father figure because I never had one.
>>
>>54605041
when confronted by fatherhood, went fishing
... forever.

draw on what you know
>>
>>54604664
He is his own father. No time travel shenanigans. It's complicated.
>>
>>54604664
>Abnormally strong caravan guard bangs hot, crazy woman in some small frontier town/trading post on the way to a larger kingdom across a frozen wasteland
>Said crazy woman also happens to be abnormally strong due to harsh climate and hunting
>Child is now a semi-unhinged, barely educated brute who grew up in frozen wasteland

Unless you mean father figure, then
>Local blacksmith takes freakishly strong bastard child in as an apprentice once the mother dies of exposure during a hunting trip
>Can barely stand how dumb the kid is, but supports him nonetheless, even up until as an adult he decides to leave with a caravan to see the world and "kill a bunch of shit, then bring some goddamn money to this shit hole of a town mom loved."
>>
>>54604664
Was a Solar Dragon our PCs hounded into making us Space Special Agents
>>
>>54604664
He is one of the Margraves of the Empires Northern Territory and serves as Commander in the Navy, but spends his time in the last years more with hunting some pirates in the colonies than fighting in actual war. Despite he is a okay tactician and fighter, he got only so far in his career because he tend to have sllways some good luck in moments of opportunity. Loving and Caring for his Family and relativly popular by the commoners he reigns over, a bit lazy perhaps but still does his job. My Partys Ranger tried to seduce him once, but failed miserably, cause he critically failed all three roles on the drinking check.
>>
He and his wife were conscripted into the militia and sent off to die as body shields for the competent soldiers before my PC was old enough to remember them.
>>
>>54605206
Clone?
>>
>>54604664
Bandit who was killed after terrorizing trade routes. She was raised by the church.
>>
>>54604664
Poor farmer from the mountains. Man of few words, lets his loud angry wife handle most things because he can't be assed to argue about trivial shit. Disapproves of his son's adventurer lifestyle but doesn't say anything because he has six other kids and if the PC gets killed he'll just focus on raising the other ones right.
>>
Discord server, i'm going to do.
>>
>>54604664
Disintegrated by an epic level wizard before the PC knew him. The epic level wizard also disintegrated all of his other relatives. The epic level wizard is also disintegrated because he accidentally slipped in his bathroom and unwittingly pointed his finger at himself.

That way the GM can't force cheap drama on this session.
>>
Wel, in the Dungeons: the Dragoning game I'm in, my PC's biological father is an undivided daemon prince who is basically a mashup of bel'akor and diablo (from the diablo games), who bred with an unknown mother to produce my character as part of a long-duration plot to transcend the limitations of daemonhood in order to more easily obtain godhood.

Now he's stuck in her skull with his brothers and sisters, bitching about how she's not evil enough.
>>
>>54604664
She grew up in a cloning facility as she's a clone. Afterwards she was adopted by one of the security guards. He has a big mustache and is friendly, but he didn't really raise her
>>
Ambitious Minor Patrician in a Not!Byzantine Empire, out looking to have his family rise in influence. Sent his son (My PC) to be trained by the church in a gambit to tie himself more closely with the religious power on the edges of the empire. Very keen to see his son's rise in power during the course of the Civil War being engaged by the dirty Celtic Barbarians to the West, and how he can use it for his family's gain.
>>
>Character 1
Stoic count and war hero general. Tall, mustachioed, and stern but fair.
>Character 2
Dead and Gone, according to Mother. He never met his child.
>Character 3
Responsible, diligent knight who loved his family very much. Died during large scale societal collapse and ensuing civil war and invasion.
>>
Character #1:
>Knowledgeable but sickly, too curious for his own good elven wizard, member of the Mages' Guild, abandoned his loyalties to Mage's Guild after they fled into exile upon impending invasion.
Character #2:
>Burly but dull, humorous dwarven brewer with a love for exotic drinks, proud of his son, now the leader of the tribe, following him into exile.
Character #3:
>Strong but naive, just and fair human mason, recruited to the kingdom's army to fend off an impending invasion, fate unknown.
>>
My mother was a vat of undifferentiated biological matter.

My grandfather printed my bones, laid out on a prearranged space
My grandmother untangled ganglia; encased neurons in a gray case
Father differentiated cells, some for liver, others brain
Mother opened my eyes, caught me, taught me, and drove me insane.
>>
>>54604664
An overwhelmingly heroic and genuinely decent sort who inadvertently set a standard that his children would never be able to follow, and instilled in them a compulsion to constantly question any authority on the grounds that '*Everyone* should be accountable to a true hero'.

He has a good person. He just wasn't a very good parent, and as a result he basically raised five borderline sociopaths who would bury a kingdom at the first sign of ambiguous ethical practises, one complete nutter who would bury a kingdom the second a single citizen questioned his moral outlook, and a second complete nutter who was so crippled by self doubt that the overcompensation effort ended up levelling half a continent.

Adventurers don't make good parents.
>>
>>54604664
hello everyone
>>
>>54604664
Dead.
But I did play one guy who was basically the son of Fantasy Big Boss. The father's goal was to unite the southern continent and bring his people out from being a disorganized bunch of nomads to a well-developed nation. So he used his influence to set his son up as the adoptive child of the nation's leader then had the leader assassinated so he could directly influence his secret kid.
The son actually unwittingly accomplished his father's goals for completely different reasons.
>>
>>54604664
Hardworking, blue collar family man.
My PC was set to turn out the same way and lead a peaceful, fulfilling life.
Unfortunately for him, he's a PC. And was also kidnapped by fairies.
>>
>>54604664
Carlos, except an elf.

Alternatively, dead and having their corpse on bounty for a rez
>>
Biological father is unknown, adoptive father is dead.
>>
Galen's dad is an insufferable elven Baronet who bought his way into nobility with money made by exploiting the chandler's guild. Tought em how to make certain alchemical candles, if and only if they shared 30% of all profits with him. From that money he bought several caravans that trade for spices, selling said candles for a ludicrous upcharge. Treated son like a Prince even as Galen rejected all of it. Overweening yet gruff. Shows affection through objects and insults. Not a great man, but not "evil". Just kind of a dick.
>>
>>54604664
He was raised by two moms. Both insist the other was really the father.
>>
>>54604664
A bit stiff, square and awkward at social gatherings, but a lot softer when he gets to know people. Strong sense of justice and honesty.

Also dead, since the year is 1970 and he was born 1883. If not from age then from the Nazis, Soviets, accidents or the elder things from beyond space and time.
>>
>>54604664
rotting
>>
>>54604664
He doesn't appreciate that my character joined the army instead of the navy, but supports his choice anyway because it's his son's choice.
like me
>>
>>54604989
That's tuesday for Gendo Ikari
>>
File: 1489533766668.jpg (287KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
1489533766668.jpg
287KB, 500x524px
Kind of an asshole. Cold and calculating. Legitimate psychopath but isn't a shit brain about it like his daughter. Politician-esque psychopathy.

Half runs a business. Wants nothing to do with his daughter except for her to carry on the family blood line/name. But she doesn't want to.

There is much strife.
>>
>>54604664
He's a stoic, Catholic farmer from Southern France. Might be a bit cold, especially to outsiders, but he's been through tough times, and learned that loss is a natural part of life. Will point out mistakes in things and people where he sees them, which is a trait my character inherited, though he believes it's out of honesty rather than malice.

Has a bit of a moralist streak, particularly towards his children, which is how he mainly expresses his faith. Sure, he believes and observes Catholic doctrine, but the more tangible concepts of everyday rights and wrongs are what it's really all about for him.

Initially sceptical when his middle son left to join a very militant resistance cell, though my character hopes his father has grown proud of him. My character knows his father would certainly not be very proud if he found out that the cell he joined was a communist unit.

Making up backstory is very easy in historical games.
>>
>>54604664
Foster father is a Tiefling with sideburns that rival any halfling's. He's a retired assassin, now a digger who blackmails just about everything that breathes, and currently lives in a pretty spiffy piece of real estate.

Biological father is an Eladrin cleric. He was quiet and reserved. Too bad he was killed by wood elf with a vendetta ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>54604664
Absent. His temporary step-father was an abusive fuck.
>>
File: 1498821209966.jpg (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498821209966.jpg
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>54604664
His adopted father was a disowned human noble who was an accomplished duelist.

His biological father was a elven merchant who was a victim of political machinations and a plague.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.