[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stat them, /tg/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 15

File: Epic level party.jpg (58KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
Epic level party.jpg
58KB, 600x316px
Stat them, /tg/.
>>
>>54594603
Normie franchise with normie fans/10
>>
>>54594603
Why is Valkyrie black?
>>
>>54594637
Because not introducing minorities in movies based about norse gods's comics is racist. Yet not introduction non black wakandians isn't.
>>
>>54594603
Ws bs s t w a I ld sv
Hulk. 5. 3. 6 6 6 4 4 9 5+
That guy. 6. 4. 4 4 3 3 5 9 3+
Black chock. 3. 4. 3 3 2 2 3 8 4+
Loki? 4. 5. 3 3 10 2 7 4+
>>
>>54594603
Bugbear barbarian, bugbear fighter, bugbear dex fighter, bugbear arcane trickster.

>>54594637
Because they're gods?

Why would gods that predate the Earth look like one human ethnicity? If you assume that humans are based on the divine template of the gods, then there should be gods that look like every kind of human.
>>
>>54594928
>god of war and thunder
>WS6

The fuck dude?
>>
>>54594928
>Inititative
AHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>54594940
Except in marvel all of the pantheons were real, and only the greek and norse pantheons survived the celestial-immortal war. The norse were just that good, while the greeks hid.
>>
>>54594792
>Yet not introduction non black wakandians isn't.
Friendly reminder that the two villains in Black Panther are white, and everyone else is black... And this is pronounced, and I quote, "Hella diverse" by the media.
>>
>>54594940
>If you assume that humans are based on the divine template of the gods, then there should be gods that look like every kind of human.

Wouldn't this mean African gods would look African, while Norse gods would look Norse?

The Comic book depiction of Valkyrie has always been a hyper-blonde Nordic superwoman, while in this movie she's a frumpy black chick. Why?
>>
>>54594965
Not in the MCU. In the MCU the Asgardians are a divine race of humanlike beings that have no roots in any culture or race on Earth.

That said, they're like this in the main universe too. They're not literally made of belief or anything, that's not how gods work in Marvel aside from in specific runs. They're divine beings that visited Earth and were worshiped as a result.

If you took a logical eye to Norse myth, too, you'd assume that Aesir and Vanir are ethnically heterogeneous, since Norse religion dictates that they're the gods of the whole world, not just one small slice of it.
>>
File: statmethreads.png (399KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
statmethreads.png
399KB, 800x600px
>>54594603
>>
>>54594637
She's kin with Hemidal.
And before you say anything Idris Elba is a Goddamn gift to humanity and I am still mildly upset that he's not the Doctor, or James Bond, but I'll accept him as the Gunslinger, fingers crossed his performance isn't dragged down by a bad film.
>>
>>54594960
It's not for 40k.

>>54594959
I can hardly tell one capeshitter from the other.
>>
>>54595006
>Wouldn't this mean African gods would look African, while Norse gods would look Norse?

No, because one pantheon didn't create specific groups of humans in the MU. In fact, in the MU none of them truly created mankind. They are, however, sort of life templates for humanity.

And in the MCU, the other pantheons don't appear to exist. There's just Asgard and Asgardians as the divine proto-humans.

>The Comic book depiction of Valkyrie has always been a hyper-blonde Nordic superwoman, while in this movie she's a frumpy black chick. Why?

Probably diversity to some extent, but also because the director preferred the non-white uplifted Valkyrie from the X-Men, Dani Moonstar (as most people do, Dani is a much better character than Valkyrie, who has always been bland as fuck). He's probably merging the two characters.

That said I'm super annoyed that Sif isn't around. Sif is awesome in the comics.
>>
>>54595108
I'm more of a mythology guy than a cape guy.

But seriously, the god of war and thunder is WS6 and S6? And T6? Don't be retarded.
>>
>>54595101
>but I'll accept him as the Gunslinger

Because you're that desperate for more diversity in your movies?
>>
>>54595108
If it's for WHFB those stats should be even higher.
>>
The thing I don't understand and that is canon both in comics and MCU is:
Asgardians appear on Earth
Nordic humans write down their encounters and history and call them Norse Gods
All we know about norse gods is what those humans saw
In these they aren't black

How do you explain Heimdall not being black in the sagas in MCU? and now Valkyrie?
>>
>>54595191
>How do you explain Heimdall not being black in the sagas in MCU? and now Valkyrie?

Heimdall? The Norse liked a little irony in their naming conventions, so the White God being black as pitch was funny as hell for them.

Valkyrie? That's not actually canon to the Norse, that's just the Jews of Hollywood demanding more black people in their movies.
>>
>>54595157
It doesn't take into account wargear or special rules, like Big Green Motha from outer space having regeneration and causing fear, nor does it list their movement.
>>
>>54595101
what the fuck? Out of the doctor, Bond, and Roland, only Roland is explicitly supposed to be white. And the movie will be shit, everyone already knows it.
>>
>>54595113
Dani is Native American though, and a Mutant turned into honorary Valkyrie
>>
>>54595191
In the original sagas he was black, but after a few generations passed, the people recording the sagas changed him to be white because they had never seen a black person and assumed it must have been an error.

MCU Earth isn't irl Earth, though. For all we know their mythological Heimdall is actually black.
>>
>>54595232
>And the movie will be shit, everyone already knows it.

I had tentative hopes for the movie until I went to watch Dunkirk and saw the full trailer. Why do movies where they change the race of a character always seem to have absolutely zero spirit to them? The movie looks awful.

Is it because, if they're willing to change the race of the main character, they probably don't give two shits about the source material?
>>
Those are some shitty costumes.
>>
>>54595191
>In these they aren't black
The Norse sagas depicting the gods didn't get written down until a Christian cobbled together Icelandic folklore and put it forward as a definitive work. Saying that Snorri Sturluson got all the details accurate is giving a 13th century historian who lived long after the Viking Age a shit load of credit.
>>
>>54595156
no, because idris elba is , as previously mentioned, a gift.
>>
>>54594979
Well, it's not exactly inaccurate. The movie is set in an isolationist African dictatorship, for fuck's sake.
>>
Imagine what would happen if a white person was allowed to become the Black Panther.
>>
>>54595212
Are you trying to claim the that the Norse named Heimdall the whitest God as a form of irony, because he was actually a subsaharan african?
>>
>>54595234
Like I said, it's probably a clunky merger.

Marvel cannot have a native american mutant valkyrie, because Fox could sue them over that. Even a native american valkyrie is pushing it. So they tiptoe around the specific details.

Personality-wise, this character is apparently more like Dani.
>>
>>54594979
I hope you aren't implying Everret K Ross is a villain, and forgettting that Erik Killmonger is the other bad guy in the film.
>>
>>54594603
How and why is Hulk there?

I mean, dude's just an irradiated mutant human from Earth. How'd he get to Asgard?
>>
Why are they black though? they should be homogenous, they live in a city, the side of a city, they have lived all their eternal lives in that city, there shouldn't be different, you can't say one got darker due melanin and shit because they all lived in that fucking city.

Make them all white, or yellow, or black or blue, but not different.
>>
>>54595212
>>54595330
'Whitest of the gods' doesn't even refer to Heimdall's skin.

It's the blinding light he emits.
>>
>>54595309
Idris Elba is a "good" actor you have elevated to legendary status because the pool for quality black actors is that shallow.

>>54595330
Yes? That's exactly what I'm saying.

>>54595332
Remember, diversity means a black person. If you try to sell a Native American as diverse, the Jews will be all over you like... Well, Jews over an affront to their plans.

God dammit, why is America so fucking obsessed with black people? Why can't they show Hispanics or Native Americans or Asians?
>>
>>54595347
Asgard isn't just a city.
>>
>>54595285
Clearly, the Norse are wrong about their religion, and Hollywood get it's right. Any who would suggest otherwise is an agent of Yakub.
>>
File: 1312756944693.jpg (91KB, 238x228px) Image search: [Google]
1312756944693.jpg
91KB, 238x228px
>>54595051
>That said, they're like this in the main universe too. They're not literally made of belief or anything, that's not how gods work in Marvel aside from in specific runs. They're divine beings that visited Earth and were worshiped as a result.

you know fucking nothing jon snuh

"Even for my kind, pain still hurts. If you move and act in the material world, then the material world acts on you. Pain hurts, just as greed intoxicates and lust burns. We may not die easy and we sure as hell don't die well, but we can die. If we're still loved and remembered, something else a whole lot like us comes along and takes our place and the whole damn thing starts all over again. And if we're forgotten, we're done."

-Odin, As portrayed in American Gods (2001) by Neil Gaiman, Ch. 13
>>
>>54595347
1. Asgard is huge.

2. Asgardians travel the realms and mingle with other beings. There could be blue Asgardians.

3. If it's like the MU standard, with Asgardians (and gods in general) being the divine template for humans, then they simply came pre-packaged with ethnicities.

You may as well as why they're human looking at all. Because they are, because technically humans resemble them rather than the other way round.
>>
>>54595372
I'm not an Elba cultist like the other anon but he absolutely owned The Wire.
>>
>>54595372
Because they don't chimp out like crazy, riot, kill police and burn cars. The squeaky wheel gets the grease
>>
>>54595396
>Clearly, the Norse are wrong about their religion
The Norse hadn't actively worshiped the Aesir for centuries by the time Snorri wrote his glorified book of folk stories. Just because a source is old, doesn't mean its accurate. Like mother fuckin' Herodotus, he's not exactly a reliable source.
>>
>>54595403
Neil Gaiman's American Gods is not part of Marvel, dumbass.

I'd understand if you mixed up his writing for DC with Mahvel, but American Gods has nothing to do with any cape comic universe.
>>
>>54595366
You are right, the Norse depicted their gods as black and African as the ancient Hebrews. :^)
>>
>>54595396
>Any who would suggest otherwise is an agent of Yakub.

This might be tangential, but a campaign assuming the Nation of Islam's version of history is real would be rad as hell.
>>
>>54595403
>you know fucking nothing jon snuh
American Gods isn't set in the MCU or any other Marvel Universe, you blithering idiot.
>>
>>54595449
>the Norse depicted their gods as black and African as the ancient Hebrews. :^)

Oy gevalt! Perfect! Just perfect!
>>
>>54595396
>Clearly, the Norse are wrong about their religion

It wasn't Snorri's religion though.

He literally added stuff to make it more Christian and pretended that the Aesir were actually Trojans. Not shitting you about that last bit.
>>
>>54595422
>Asgard
In the movies is the size of NY at best.
>>
>>54595449
>>54595478
There's really no point talking to /pol/ shitters. Its all boogeymen and 'race realism' to them.

> inb4 denials of being from /pol/

Fuck off
>>
>>54595051
The Norse were henotheistic and believed other gods existed as well as their own.
>>
>>54595449
I'm not saying they did, dude. And If I were to pick an actor for Heimdall in a film where the gods are actually the Norse gods rather than divine aliens that inspired them, I'd pick a white dude.

It's a fact that 'whitest of the gods' as an objection is retarded, though, because it's about him being blindingly bright to look at, not super pale.

Don't warp the facts to justify your point. You have a fine enough point already.
>>
>>54595501
Hey, when 90% of the companies that are pushing these views are owned and operated by Jews, you kind of start to ask questions.
>>
>>54595501
Moses was a black man. Abraham was a black man. Heimdall was a black. All the Israelites were black men. Deal with it!
>>
>>54595525
They still believed THEIR gods created the world and mankind, not anyone else's.
>>
>>54595528
>And If I were to pick an actor for Heimdall in a film where the gods are actually the Norse gods rather than divine aliens that inspired them, I'd pick a white dude.

Wow... Racist much? Idris Elba killed the role as Heimdall, he was in fact the greatest part of the past two movies. To suddenly ignore his important role in the canon of Norse mythology and assume he was... G*d dammit, what would Harry Potter say about this, or Dumbledore?
>>
>>54595372
Can say that asians (and probably the rest of the world) want better roles in movies too (and for movies to stop taking away our roles and giving them to white people), but as other anon mentioned we just kinda bring it up every once in a while and don't break windows over it, so...
>>
>>54595501
>literally always racebending to black
>chimp out if you even dare to mention making a movie without blacks
>"is just your imagination, bro"
okay

Btw, Boyega said GoT and Lord of the Rings are racist as fuck because they have no blacks, and that he will never accept a role on them because of it. Sure, is just to promote himself, but people are applauding him and backing him up. This stuff is not made up.
>>
>>54595543
>>54595530
Like I said, fuck off.

You guys bring nothing to discussions except shit stirring. You never make interesting or thoughtful points, you just race bait and lower the conversation down to a moronic level of conspiracy and screeches of 'dindu/we wuz' memes.

Y'all are the most offensive thing on /tg/

Y'all are boring.
>>
>>54594603
Green.
Guy with Sword.
Chick with Sword.
Anime Prettyboy.
>>
>>54595568
Don't worry anon, as China becomes more and more of a major market, the Jews of Hollywood will be forced to accept the unfortunate truth that they need to appeal to you and the rest of Asia if they want to make a dollar.
>>
>>54595569
>Btw, Boyega said GoT and Lord of the Rings are racist as fuck because they have no blacks, and that he will never accept a role on them because of it. Sure, is just to promote himself, but people are applauding him and backing him up. This stuff is not made up.

Anon, I want you to be honest with me. In fact, I want everyone here to be honest with me.

If a new Lord of the Rings series was to be announced, can you imagine the cast not having a black person in it? Can you? Can you really?
>>
>>54595585
You are so insistent that the Norse sagas are inauthentic, and that the Norse gods were always depicted as black Africans, but you get so upset when I suggest the truth, that the ancient Israelites were black Africans. Why is this?
>>
>>54595449
And since when has it mattered to DC how we used to picture out gods? Tor a as clean shaven blonde with a winged helmet? Mjölner as a fucking rectangular block on a stick? Why does the fucker have a half dozen CD discs taped to his shirt?

If you cared about the original depictions, you'd care about those bits. But you don't, so go fuck a live lamp socket.
>>
>>54595599
I want them to just to see guys like you screech about it online, like you did over a couple of black background extras in one scene in one of the Hobbit films.

Fucking cast Kevin Hart as Gimli. I want that because you don't.
>>
>>54595619
REMEMBER THE SIX MILLION, YOU FILTHY GOY. THE ANCIENT ISRAELITES WERE WHITE.
>>
>>54595101
Can't wait for the Darky Tower! Sure do love when characters are gender/race swapped for no reason!
>>
>>54595599
I wish they don't, because they shouldn't, but sadly, they 100% will, because it turns out that making something about your culture, literature and mythos is racist as long as you're white.

Like I said:
>An European fantasy setting without blacks? Racist!
>An African fantasy setting with only blacks? of course, as it should be, you're racist just for asking
>>
>>54595635
gb2 /edom/, white body.
>>
>>54595619
>You are so insistent that the Norse sagas are inauthentic
Keep building those strawmen out of things I never said /pol/lack.
>>
>>54595640
The Dark Tower is going to bomb because it's a story not a whole lot of people know with trailers that don't do a lot to sell it and Idris Elba as a main character... And Idris Elba hasn't been a selling point for movies for a while now.

The movie will only exist to BLACKED the franchise.
>>
>>54595649
>An African fantasy setting with only blacks?
Name one.
>>
>>54595676
Black Panther
>>
>>54595676
Black Panther? The sole white non-evil character is plucky comic relief and one of the antagonists is a white guy.
>>
>>54594637
Blackiria you mean.
>>
>>54595684
And none of them are Wakandians, they're foreigners.
>>
File: martin freeman.jpg (7KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
martin freeman.jpg
7KB, 191x264px
>>54595682
>>54595684
I said name one without white characters in it and you already fucking failed.

They're Bilbo fucking Baggins and Gollum. You can't get whiter than that.
>>
>>54595717
>2017
>Movie has a non-white antagonist

Anon please, let's be real here. White people are the true villains of this world.
>>
>>54595627
Not to mention

>Thor
>not fat
>not constantly eating
>not fucking dumb as a sack of bricks
>not married to Sif

Or

>Loki
>not patron of fire too
>Thor's brother for some reason
>illusionist rather than actual shapeshifter
>not the mother of Odin's horse
>>
>>54595682
>>54595684
The question was an African setting with only blacks, BP has two white characters. Also, Martin Freeman is the low-key, British version of Kevin Hart, prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1500661704197.png (121KB, 553x585px) Image search: [Google]
1500661704197.png
121KB, 553x585px
>>
>>54595731
The main villain of BP is black.
>>
>>54595717
He's not Wakandian, he's a stranger.

I don't mind Blacks appearing in lord of the rings as foreigners, outsiders and stuff way out of the norm. I don't mind Idris Elba appearing in Thor but as a non Asgardian.
>>
File: white wolf.jpg (40KB, 567x410px) Image search: [Google]
white wolf.jpg
40KB, 567x410px
And even if you're going off the Black Panther comics, T'Challa has an older adopted white brother, Hunter/White Wolf.
>>
>>54595731
The big bad guy of Black Panther is a black guy trying to use Wakanda's xenophobia to snatch the throne.
>>
>>54595731
The main villains of BP are three dudes, two of them black. Erik Killmonger, M'Baku and Klaw (the white South African)
>>
>>54595733
>>not the mother of Odin's horse
there's actually a comic...
>>
>>54595764
Not in the movie.
In the comics Heimdall is white, but not in the movies.
>>
>>54595761
That wasn't the question. The question was.

> name a black fantasy setting without white characters

I'm still fucking waiting.
>>
>>54595662
Calling something a strawman does not make it so. People can just scroll up and read what you said. Try gaslighting some more, Edomite.
>>
>>54595780
>tfw white South Africans are always portrayed as two steps away from Satan in American TV shows

I wonder why this is?
>>
>>54595776
>>54595759
No, that's the ""evil"" guy, who'll turn out to not be as evil and join TChalla into fighting Claw. It's already pretty much leaked.
>>
File: Moon Knight (2014-) 002-017.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Moon Knight (2014-) 002-017.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>54595764
I would fucking love it if they included White Wolf.

Speaking of superheroes that wear white. Where the fuck my Moon Knight at?
>>
>>54595101
He's a fantastic actor, but why did they cast it as a God that is literally described as 'the whitest'?
>>
>>54595828
That's M'Baku.

Killmonger is a corporate fuck who wants to bleed Wakanda dry for dollar bills. That's always been his motivation. M'Baku will figure out Killmonger was playing to his prejudices to make a buck and turn on him in the end.

Bet you dollars to donuts.
>>
>>54594603
DM: lore nut with a very repetitive session style. Likes Nerd, Emo Girl, and Stoner, dislikes Little Brother.

Iron Man: Nerd's first character. Nerd is a huge optimizer, optimized backstory to be rich, genius, no social obligations. Wishfulfilment of hot guy. Likes Girl, Little Brother, dislikes Stoner and DM.

Captain America: Emo Girl's character from an older campaign, originally a parody of military yahoos. Girl is deeply into homoerotic flirting, flirts with DM and Nerd a lot. Very much a True Roleplayer, doesn't like Stoner or Little Brother much.

Thor: Stoner's character. Stoner is a huge lore nerd and an amazing optimizer, smarter than anyone else at the table. Stoner also finds combat boring and forgets his characters abilities every session. Stoner thinks Nerd is stuckup, doesn't interact with Girl much.

Hulk: Little Brother's first character. Made by DM for his kid brother, DM roleplays the none-combat part, kid brother plays as the hulk.

Nick Fury: Railroad DMPC everyone despises, abandoned after group demands he go away.

Hawkeye, Black Widow, Phil Coulson: NPCs under Nick Fury who are so popular the group won't let them die and they become full group members. Attempts to get rid of each of them are met witb outrage.

Ant Man: Stoner's second character. His powers are weird and Stoner changes them slightly between sessions.

Vision: Little Brother's new character as he gets older. Built for him by Nerd, has "like, everyone's powers."

Wanda: Emo Girl's character made to parody magical girls. Little Brother has developed a crush on Emo Girl, which he voices by having Vision fall in love and get rejected by Wanda.

Doctor Strange: Nerd's one off second character, just a slightly toned down Iron Man.

Spiderman: Nerd's new character, trying to be less abrasively munchkiney, Nerd goes for a funnier more emotional character.

Falcon, Bucky: Cohorts of Emo Girls Captain America.

Black Panther: DMPC to replace Nick Fury.
>>
>>54595809
The duplex
>>
>>54595671
It's also a huge tale told across 1.3 million words and seven books. I don't care how good a director you are, you cannot tell the full story in one movie.
>>
>>54595859
>M'Baku
Man-Ape
>>
>>54595839
Why is his pistol shooting un-fired 6.5mm Grendel cartridges?
>>
>>54595759
Here is how it turns out. The villain behind the villain turns out to be a white man, usually a white British dude, because the edomites cannot stand the thought of a nonwhite as an independent, proactive entity with agency.
>>
>>54595839
Hunter was the best part of Priest's run.
>>
>>54595051
Baka, all of the gods visited Earth and liked people who looked like them. The Norse are just the only survivors from their war with the Celestials.

Hence why we Fucking Know What Gods Look Like and their Fucking Names.
>>
>>54595847
Because he and Kenneth Branaugh are friends and Kenneth wanted to cast him somewhere in the film. This is the reason he himself provided when people kept asking. There's not some insidious plot. It's just good old fashion nepotism.
>>
>>54595847
>why did they cast it as a God that is literally described as 'the whitest'?

I wonder why (((they))) did that.
>>
>>54595890
>you cannot tell the full story in one movie.
Fuck you, this series needs to get BLACKED and we're going to do it!
>>
>>54595873
Fantasy setting
>>
>>54595900
Because this is MAHVEL BABY and that's probably a skull kree duronium super phasic bullet.
>>
The most offensive part is that there're PoC characters in marvel, but fuckers always forget about them.
>We need a love interest for Peter Parker but must be non white.
>How about Gloria?
>Who? Just make Liz black
>We need a non white bully
>How about Randy? he's a prick now
>Who? Just make Flash whatever he's now
>We need a non white comic relief ally
>How about Ganke?
>Who? Just make Ned Leeds (I don't know how I know that name, nobody remembers him) Asian (?)
And a long etc
Srly, I'm offended by this shit, I grew up reading this shit, and those were characters that I identified with, now they're ignoring them
>>
>>54595815
Well, let's take a look at:
>The people who took over the diamond mines when the Brits invaded South Africa and subjugated the boers.
>The people who made up the anti-apartheid movement both in SA and worldwide
>The people who finance and make them movies.
Then see if they share anything in common.
>>
>>54595956
MJ? That's not Mary Jane! That's just a girl that happens to be named MJ! It stands for Michelle Jones, and she's disgusted by the Washington Monument because it was built by slaves!
>>
>>54595649
I'd be down with it if they were added in to be the Rhunites (Rhunish?) Because those mother fuckers looked sick as fuck in the first trilogy and they never got used. for anything but a cameo.
>>
>>54595980
> Washington Monument because it was built by slaves!
I bet that wasn't played as a mock to uncultured retards
>>
>>54595900
75% more bullet per bullet
>>
>>54596005
>2017
>Current generations actually knowing a thing about history

Anon... Why would today's inclusive generation want to remember anything about that white-filled, misogynistic shit-show that is history?

100 years ago we were teaching Greek and Latin in High School. Today? We're teaching Remedial English in University, and we're now getting people claiming "not everyone needs to know Algebra."
>>
>>54595915
>Baka, all of the gods visited Earth and liked people who looked like them. The Norse are just the only survivors from their war with the Celestials.

You seem to be just making things up now. Or this is a recent thing I'm not aware of.

All the pantheons are around in Marvel.
>>
Hitler was a black man. The Germans came from the Black Forest. Keyword: black. Germany was a black nation, and the Third Reich was simply the black man taking back his land. The White Devil was so ashamed that the Black Man had nearly cast off the yolk of Yakub and returned to the days of Greater Nubia, that he altered all the evidence, genocided all the real Germans and replaced them with fake, blue-eyed whites from the baltics, the Volga, and Belorusia. "Belo" means white.
>>
>>54596099
Thank G*d we're returning to the old ways, when Germany was a black nation! Thank you, Merkel!
>>
>>54596056
Well, they teach now that Cleopathra and Hannibal were full Congolese Black. At least in my cousin's middle school do.
>>
>>54596056
>We're teaching Remedial English in University, and we're now getting people claiming "not everyone needs to know Algebra."
This isn't because people became dumber, though. It's because these days you need some kind of higher education to get a decent job, and so lots of people go to Uni that wouldn't have made the cut before. If you want to get idiots out of higher education, make high school diplomas meaningful again, or create more specialized trade schools.
>>
>>54594940
>Why would gods that predate the Earth look like one human ethnicity?

Why would they not? do gods have to comply with minority quotas BS too?
>>
>>54596134
>If you want to get idiots out of higher education, make high school diplomas meaningful again, or create more specialized trade schools.

Anon... The vast majority of people that are "dumbing down" HS diplomas are black or Hispanic. Imagine the uproar that would result if we toughened the requirements for a diploma.
>>
>>54596057
Dark Siege arc, Thor confronts Aries and informs him that because the Greeks hid from the celestials during the war they had not right to interefere on Earth.

Earlier Aries fights with Zeus about it, and Zeus tells him that the only reason they weren't slaughtered like the other pantheons is he kept them aside.
>>
>>54595250
And you know this how?
>>
At least they won't make a movie or series about the war of Troy in where Achilles, Patroclus, Aeneas, Zeus, etc are black
>>
>>54596240
Anon... Not only have they done this, they've made Elizabethan queens black, and the American TV series "Shakespeare" features numerous black characters.
>>
>>54596199
gb2/pol/
>>
>>54594928
>Hulk: WS 5
Are you still in 7e? Hulk is probably WS 2+
>>
>>54595559
>Idris Elba killed the role as Heimdall, he was in fact the greatest part of the past two movies.

For fucks sake.
>>
>>54596297
What? can you not give sources? like books?
>>
>>54595956
It's generally believed that Ned was simply them changing Ganke just enough to not have to pay Bendis royalties.
>>
>>54595847
same reason they cast him as a gunslinger described in the same way
he doesn't get put in good roles, just roles hollywood wants to race-swap
>>
>>54595599
I know at least 80% of this thread is shitposting, but where does it say that thete are no dark skinned people on Middle Earth?
>>
>>54596185
Sounds like someone one writer did that was never picked up by others. Comics are full of stuff like that.

There's no reference to this event anywhere else and the other pantheons ARE alive, so, it didn't happen.
>>
File: 800px-Nils_Asplund_-_Heimdal.jpg (145KB, 800x477px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Nils_Asplund_-_Heimdal.jpg
145KB, 800x477px
Then Heimdall spake, whitest of the gods,
Like the Wanes he knew the future well:
"Bind we on Thor the bridal veil,
Let him bear the mighty Brisings' necklace;
"Keys around him let there rattle,
And down to his knees hang woman's dress;
With gems full broad upon his breast,
And a pretty cap to crown his head."
>>
>>54596479
They are. They are Orks.
>>
>>54596185
Did Bendis forget that other pantheons exist in the Marvel universe?
>>
File: 1352612808888.jpg (188KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1352612808888.jpg
188KB, 500x375px
>>54595403
>quoting american gods as a response to something about marvel
>>
>>54596492
>whitest of the gods
see
>>54595366
>>54595528

And, perhaps more importantly, see
>>54595627
>>54595733
>>
>>54596487
Marvel gutted their editorial division years ago and Bendis is barely able to keep track of his own continuity, much less not fuck with other writer's continuity.
>>
Why is it that every thread turns into either lewdposting or /pol/ shitposting?
>>
So what are the stats?
>>
>>54596505
Orcs (orks are from Warhammer) are more visually Asiatic, according to Tolkien's letters
>>
>>54594928
I think it's more like

Hulk
>WS6 BS3 S10 T8 W8 A4 I4 ld9 Sv2+/3+Inv

Thor
>WS9 BS5 S7 T7 W6 A5 I6 ld9 Sv2+/3+Inv

Valkyrie
>WS8 BS6 S6 T6 W5 A5 I7 ld9 Sv3+/4+Inv

Loki
>WS7 BS6 S6 T6 W5 A4 I7 ld9 Sv3+/4+Inv
>>
>>54596577
I don't want to blame everything on /pol/ and the people stupid enough to take the bait, but it's /pol/ and the people stupid enough to take the bait. Valkyrie's fanbase topped out at like 25 people 30 years ago and has only dropped since then so there really isn't a reason why people would be this upset about the character.
>>
>>54595809
As it turns out, there are thousands of African cultures with their own mythological traditions. However, myth is not fantasy.

Most non-westernized cultures don't really have a concept of genre literature. As for African American fantasy settings, I occasionally will see an article on slate or kotaku or some other cultural Marxist rag extolling some new afrocentric fantasy or space opera setting by some hot new writer that I never hear about again. However, I would take a guess and say that western blacks, being raised in a racially alien milieu wherein they are not the considered the cultural default AKA the unmarked, so my guess is that most of those probably take the cheap route of having white villains.

How familiar are you with the concept of markedness/unmarkedness in anthropology?
>>
>>54596747
>cultural Marxist

Why do you insist on damaging your own point by using this term so ridiculously incorrectly?
>>
>>54595372
>God dammit, why is America so fucking obsessed with black people?
If you knew anything about American history you'd understand why, but I guess a jewish conspiracy is a good explaination too if you don't want to loose time learning things.
>>
>>54596837
Critical Theory has no effect on modern liberalism, and anyone who notices ideas promoted by the Frankfurt School and disapproves of them is clearly afflicted with Authoritarian Personality Disorder.
>>
>>54595372
>Remember, diversity means a black person. If you try to sell a Native American as diverse, the Jews will be all over you like

You're such a fucking idiot.

1. The director likes Moonstar but cannot have a native american valkyrie for legal reasons. LEGAL reasons, as in Fox will sue Marvel if they do that. Because that is way too close to being a character that Fox owns.

2. There are very, very, very few big native american actors, because there are very, very, very few native americans, and many of them do not engage at all with US culture because they hate it.

3. America is obsessed with black people because not that long ago they were shipped into the country en masse as slaves, and then were treated like dross for the next century. One of the pivotal moments of American history, the Civil War, as mostly about some people wanting to treat blacks as humans and others wanting to treat them as livestock. And bitterness over the result of that event has suffused itself through US culture since then.
>>
>>54596747
You have to take things in context. Western genre fiction as we know it only dates back to the late 19th century. Prior to that most of what would be considered genre fiction today was allegory, satire, or parody that used fantastical elements to highlight the concepts of the work. There is also the fact that anything but obvious genre fiction, and obvious genre fiction if it is popular or well-regarded, usually does not get counted as genre fiction.

Isn't markedness/unmarkedness just a very specific application of in-group/out-group or otherness dynamics?

Afro-Futurism is something that I find conceptually great but never seem to find anything that manages to go past being just "okay."
>>
>>54594603
hulk is a hill giant barbarian focused on slam attacks and grappling instead of weapons
thor, im not really sure, he's too straightforward to be a fighter, but cap is more like a paladin than him (but then cap is also more like a fighter than him too), he's not too wise (so no cleric) and he doesn't rage like hulk, maybe a cleric with strength/storm domains whose main stat is strength and has just enough wisdom for his spells and also has good con and cha
valkyrie who cares
loki is arcane trickster, it's too obvious not to be
>>
>>54597009
>if I just spout a bunch of nonsense words I'll look academic and cool guis
>>
>>54596709
This is the best thread on /tg/ right now. If anything, I think the quality of threads has gone down due to newfags weeping bloody tears about /pol/ whenever someone expresses an idea outside of Evergreen College's overton window, and we need to return to pre-08 levels of universal hostility when users casually called each other niggers and faggots.
>>
>>54597147
Markedness and unmarkedness is not simply a product of group dynamics. Do an experiment, draw a stick figure and describe to me the person it represents.
>>
>>54597066
How about Arabs? how about Hispanics? how about Asians? how about Hindus? and a long etc, yeah, those are also minor despise some of them being more abundant than Blacks in the US
>>
>>54597066
1. You can use a Latina
2. More Latinas than blacks
3. Natives were treated like infinitely way worse than blacks

But no, for some reason, always blacks
>>
>>54597493
1. Latinas don't chimp out and riot
2. Latinas don't chimp out and riot
3. Native Latinas don't chimp out and riot
>>
>>54596379
I don't need to prove myself to racist trolls. 4chan needs to go back to it's left-anarchist days and ban all these conformist /pol/tards.
>>
>>54597493
Isn't the girl used Latina? I know she doesn't look like one, but isn't she?
>>
>>54597389
That type of hostility was never universal and often tongue in cheek. If anything the real issue is that /tg/ no longer runs with derails or shitposting to create something useful out of them.

>>54597429
Literally in-group/out-group.
>>
Couldn't they at least pick an attractive girl?
>>
>>54597597
She's mixed Central America/European but you have to remember that Latino/Hispanic is a linguistic/cultural designation, not a racial or ethnic one.
>>
>>54595568
Oh you poor baby, let me guess, still mad at Iron Fist not being asian despite the character having always been white?
Pissed at the GitS adaption that only western asians seem to give a shit about while actual asians don't give two fucks?
Go watch chinese and japanese movies you whiny fuck, those are good and have plenty of asians.
>>
>>54597688
I don't blame him, after all the shit we give to blacks over white guilt they want some of that too. We should treat blacks as we treat them, want a black forced in a movie? go watch African cinema.
>>
>>54597745
Nigerian movies are pure fucking kino. Blacks should stop whining and instead spend their time watching the amazing special effects of their people.

P.s. I'm a non-white non-american, when I watch american or european movies I don't bitch that they are speaking english, german, french or whatever nor do I complain my culture isn't being included, and neither does 99% of normal people in this country. Only whiny second generation forward immigrant faggots will do so
>>
>>54595267
There were black soldiers at Dunkirk you fuckweasel, do research before criticising others.
>>
>>54595113
>That said I'm super annoyed that Sif isn't around. Sif is awesome in the comics.
Probably Jamie Alexander is unavailable due to shitty Blindspot
>>
>>54595569
>they dont hire blacks so i wont let them hire me

The fuck
>>
>>54595916
This. I wonder why people keep trying to find conspiracy in this casting choice when we have director's admission
>>
>>54595568
>and probably the rest of the world
Spoiler for americans: the rest of the world gives no shits what you do over there. All this diversity bullshit is purely your internal shitflinging contest
>>
>>54599991
Western Europe never seems to shut up about it.
>>
>>54595342
>How and why is Hulk there?
>I mean, dude's just an irradiated mutant human from Earth. How'd he get to Asgard?
he fuckin' jumped, my son.
>>
>>54600047
Well, I suppose you infected them then
>>
>>54596132
>A Greek and a Semite are black
What the hell?
>>
>>54597152
>too straightforward to be a fighter
Umm... what?
>>
>>54597557
He didn't even say anything racist except ask for your source on a controversial claim.

Your absolute refusal to answer him, calling him a racist, and then, of all things, asking for him to be banned...on an anonymous board... Just obviously outs you as one of these filthy regressive leftists who are trying to destroy American democracy.
>>
>>54599265
They aren't criticizing Dunkirk you twat, just the fact that the Dark Tower trailer played at the showing and disappointed them.
>>
>>54600540
ummm....fighters have a lot of tactical variety due to their many bonus feats

though I guess if he took only feats related to being strong and hitting harder, it might make sense
>>
File: IMG_3988.png (678KB, 866x866px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3988.png
678KB, 866x866px
>>54594603

http://classicmarvelforever.com/cast_list/all.htm

You are welcome.

>>most fun RPG for making characters
>>
>>54600550
Not that guy an he seems to be a chickenshit but:

He was asked what could be an explanation for MCU Heimdall being black while he's white in the sagas (question assumes that he's white in MCU sagas which is not a given)
He gave a workable answer that scandinavians turned him white because they didn't understand how a person could be black (which is incorrect, because their travellers called black people "blue men", so they met them at least)
They guy who asked the question started demanding a source for an answer that clearly was given on the spot because the question simply has no official answer
>>
>>54595590
>they need to appeal to you and the rest of Asia if they want to make a dollar
They already know that, see the Force Awakens poster from China where the black guy is super tiny. Asians hate blacks, apparently, dunno why.
>>
>>54600774
Also all those bit parts for popular chinese actors in MCU films
Though I've heard they get more screentime in chinese releases
>>
>>54596479
There are darker skinned people, although i always envisioned middle eastern or Mediterranean. The southron men, aka Haradrim, were described as "swarthy" skinned, with black hair.
>>
>>54594637
Forget that, why is her costume such fucking trash? All of their costumes are fucking trash.
>>
File: IMG_1374.jpg (13KB, 349x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1374.jpg
13KB, 349x144px
Stat her
>>
>>54594637
Because she's not a villain.

The real question is, why isn't Hulk black? He basically lives the life of a black guy anyway.

>hounded by the police for shit that other people have gotten away with, all because the man in charge can't stand him
>Overqualified for his job but can't move up because of "reasons"
>Goes into hiding rather than long-term relationship with woman
>Invented a popular franchise but all the credit goes to a white guy instead
>Stronger than the manlets around him
>Slave

The point is, you are a racist, and we're going to make Thor so fucking Muslim you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>54596479
John Boyega did and so lots of people agreeing with him, so it must be true if media sides with them. He's Finn in nu Star Wars, why would he like with such a serious matter, we're talking about systemic racism in here.
>>
>>54603432
lie*
>>
>>54603432
>Not wanting to see Spike Lee's Lord of The Rings,
>featuring John Boyega as Aragorn
>Sam Jackson as Gandalf
>Kevin Hart as Gay Frodo and The Rock as Gay Sam
>Leslie Jones & Kate McKinnon as Merry & Pippin
>With Ian McKellen as Saruman
>Tilda Swinton as Elrond
>And introducing Michelle Obama as Galadriel
>>
>>54594603
Good Thor Movie/10
>>
>>54594792
Thor and co. haven't had anything to do with norse mythology for a very long time. At this point they share anglicised names only

I resent it
>>
>>54603576
boo fucking hoo
>>
>>54603266

http://classicmarvelforever.com/cast/hela.htm
>>
>>54603576
Same with Black Panther ;^)
>>
>nation that willingly elected a nigger twice gets upset at niggers on tv/film

why are ameritards so stupid
>>
>>54594792
>>54594979

>Including black characters in a majority white setting is tokenism, but not including white characters in a majority black setting is racism!
>>
>>54603699
>but not including white characters in a majority black setting is racism!
No, it isn't, by current year definition isn't.
>>
>>54603637
No, people is annoyed that they racebend characters, and the new trend is to do so from white to black
>>
>>54603699
>He thinks companies introduce minority characters because it's the right thing to do

Jesus fucking Christ how stupid can you SJWs be? It's got nothing to do with that.

When you're making a film for the mass market, and you want it to have the widest appeal. People like having their own values parroted back to them, so it's smart to put liberal values in because liberals are the larger consumer demographic.

It's not about muh issues, it's about making a product palatable to your most valuable viewers.

Not only are liberals the majority in the western world, but the middle-class in particular is extremely liberal. For a mass consumer product, the middle class is the goal. People will only pay to see a film once or twice, and only if they can afford it, so you want to appeal to the greatest number of customers with a little bit of disposable income.

There's no point going after the rich, because they're still only going to buy one ticket, and there's no point going after the poor, because they can't afford to go, so there's no reason for Marvel to go after right-wing customers.

The section of the Right that cares about white supremacy has virtually no market power, because unemployed people don't buy things. So there's no financial reason to pander to white power.
>>
>>54594603
Fron left to right
>strong retard
>thunder retard
>vagina retard
>female public bait retard
>>
In D&D 5E.

Hulk: Barbarian with Path of the Berserker. Best ability scores are Strength, Constitution, and then Intelligence. Also have his background be Sage.

Thor: I think Paladin (Oath of Vengeance) would work best for him. You can fluff some of his powers as being lightning-based. You could rework a holy avenger into being Mjölnir. Noble background.

Loki: Sorcerer. His Sorcerous Origin is Wild Magic (although Favored Soul from Unearthed Arcana could work). Focus on getting and using a lot of illusion spells (especially stuff like Mirror Image), although he also uses energy blast spells as well. Alternatively, you could go Rogue (Arcane Trickster). Noble background.

Valkyrie: Not familiar with this character since she's new to the movies. Maybe same as Thor except a different weapon style.

Honestly, now I kind of want to play a game of D&D 5E Movie Avengers. The only hard one would be probably Iron Man (Warlock whose Otherworldy Patron is the Arc Reactor?) and maybe Spider-Man. Ant Man seems hard but I'd probably just have him be a Rogue and have his stealth stuff be refluffed to him "shrinking."
>>
>>54595101
>She's kin with Hemidal.
Isn't Sif also supposed to be Heimdall's sister?
>>
File: lady sif.jpg (978KB, 2500x1663px) Image search: [Google]
lady sif.jpg
978KB, 2500x1663px
>>54605237
Stat her, /tg/.
>>
>>54599464
I don't think people appreciate just how shitty of a person Boyega is, he's let fame get to his head in all the wrong ways.

And the worst part is, his star is still rising. Hollywood has been really pushing him as the Next Great Black Actor since all the current ones are old or floundering.
>>
>>54600774
>Asians hate blacks, apparently, dunno why.

>Lack any of the shame associated with exploiting Africa
>Go online and watch the news, all you see is black people rioting, murdering, raping, and being worshiped by white people as the best thing since The Pill
>Your countrymen are setting up operations in Africa, they're all lazy and hardly work

Oh gee I wonder.
>>
It's just a bunch of American superheroes vaguely based on the pop-mythology. There's nothing particularly Norse about them.

>>54595372
>i bet da joos are behind this
/pol/ pls gp
>>
>>54594928
Hulk
M8'' WS2+ BS4+ S* T* W12 A* Ld9 Sv2+/3++

W8-12: S8 T8 A4
W4-7: S10 T10 A6
W1-3: S14 T14 A8

Hulks fists
Suser AP-2 Dd3
against vehicles or monsters, hulk gains +1 to hit and damage rolls

Throw Rubble
24'' assault d3 Suser AP-1 Dd3

Healing Factor
Hulk regains 1 wound at the start of your turn

Hulk Smash!
hulk can re-roll failed charge rolls
if hulk has less than 6 wounds, then hulk charges 6'' instead

Anger issues
at the start of your turn roll a d6, on a 5+, the hulk must use its movement getting closer to the last unit that caused damage to it, and must charge and fight it if able
>>
>>54603531
>The Rock as Gay Sam
I'd be strangely okay with that.
>>
>>54595569
>Boyega said GoT and Lord of the Rings are racist as fuck because they have no black
Game of Thrones has black actors in it, though.
>>
>>54605507
No, they don't, Boyega said it and media sided with him, therefore no blacks in GoT, reality got retconned.
>>
>>54605519
Why is Boyega such a media darling?
>>
>>54605519
No, he's just wrong.
>>
>>54605546
We're in the post-truth era, which means an appeal to emotion will often trump an appeal to fact. Wrong is not wrong, but merely an opinion.
>>
>>54605546
>he's just wrong
Next you'll tell me Marvel comics has PoC in the source material and that racebending is not needed
>>
>>54595569
>boyega
Who?
>>
>>54605604
Finn from TFA
The new lead of Pacific Rim
They're trying to make him the new Idris Elba
>>
>>54605604
The current rising superstar in Hollywood, after starring in a mediocre sci-fi horror flick and a soulless rehash of a slumbering franchise, the Jewish Warlocks of Hollywood have decreed him to be the next Chosen One of the next generation.

This is mostly because every other black actor is getting old or getting bad, and the upcoming crop of Nubian stars is desperately thin. In other words, Boyega is given attention because the media WANTS him to be a household name.
>>
File: OldDredd sad man.jpg (172KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
OldDredd sad man.jpg
172KB, 623x414px
>>54605663
>The new lead of Pacific Rim
What happened to the old pair? I wanted to watch them kick more kaiju ass in the sequel.
>>
Thor
M6'' WS2+ BS3+ S6 T6 W6 A4 Ld9 Sv3+/3++

Mjolnir
Sx2 AP-3 D2
each time the bearer fights, it may make an additional attack

Lightning
Assault d6 24'', S8 AP-1 D2
when attacking units with more than 5 models, change this weapons type to assault 2d6
when attacking a unit with a single model, change its AP to -2

Hammer Throw
Assault 1 36'', Sx2 AP-2 D2

flight
at the start of your movement phase Thor may choose to FLY and its movement changes to 24''-60''

dynamic entry
during deployment thor may be placed in tactical reserves instead of placing it on the battlefield
at the start of your movement phase you may place thor anywhere on the battlefield more than 1'' of an enemy unit
after being placed, you may make an attack against each enemy model within 1''
Deflect attack
when thor passes an invulnerable save against a shooting attack, roll a d6
on a result of 6, the unit that fired that weapon takes the hit instead

Hammers momentum
when Thor successfully charges an enemy unit, he makes d6 additional attacks at S6 AP0 D1
>>
>>54605701
Don't worry, I'm sure their lovely young daughter will show up in the sequel to get BLACKED by Boyega.
>>
>>54595862
Maria Hill is that NPC that the DM was sure would be a hit but turned into nameless barmaid 5.
>>
>>54605701
>What happened to the old pair?
Not progressive
>>
>>54595862
What about Quicksilver?
>>
>>54605715
You mean their son, Elliot Rodgers.
>>
>>54605722
And that DM was Joss "Do You Know What Happens to a Toad When It's Struck By Lightning" Whedon.
>>
>>54605817
>The Asian female/White male child is an angry virgin loser

Just like real life, amirite? White female/Black male is the most common, most stable and overall best pairing!
>>
>>54603887
>middle-class in particular is extremely liberal

Wait, how can you be so wrong. That is the opposite of true.
>>
>>54600767
The amusing thing about Heimdall is that according to the original Sagas, it makes sense for him to be black because most interpretations believe he was a Vanir, a different pantheon that was wiped out, with Heimdall either a traitor or adopted into the Aesir.
>>
>>54595640
>Can't wait for the Darky Tower! Sure do love when characters are gender/race swapped for no reason!

You mean like what happens in the books when their physical appearance or in some cases even their species changes
>>
>>54605971
That's not what the Vanir were or what happened at all, neither in Marvel or Mythological accounts.
>>
>>54606098
The movie's going to be shit, you know. Even in the trailers you can see Idris is phoning it in HARD.
>>
>>54605693
It's like when people say Idris Elba is a masterwork actor.

When in reality he's a mildly angry black brit.

>>54606128
No, that's his acting when he's not doing a heavy monologue or yelling.
>>
>>54606128
You don't have to come watch it with me if you don't want to.
>>
I dunno I think it's dumb to cry if a black person plays a white character but I also think it's dumb to cheer if a black person plays a white character. I just can't seem to really care either way.
>>
>>54606138
Sometimes it feels like Hollywood continues to worship Elba and try to elevate Boyega as their next golden calf because they started a trend of "great black actors" with Morgan Freeman and Will Smith, and they simply can't stop the gravy train or else they'll get the shakes like an alcoholic from his bottle.
>>
>>54606160
>I'm apathetic about it

That's a hot opinion you got there, buddy. We all know Millenials don't give a shit about anything as the baseline.
>>
>>54595101
>Idris Elba is a Goddamn gift to humanity
Not god but bretty good.

>upset that he's not the Doctor, or James Bond, but I'll accept him as the Gunslinger
.... kys
>>
>>54594637
>black
>lighter than Thor
>>
>>54606198
>We all know Millenials don't give a shit about anything as the baseline.
You're thinking about Generation X.
>>
>>54606240
A woman's already the doctor, and the media's doing everything in their power to get 007 BLACKED before Idris gets too old.
>>
>>54606248
It's the lighting, Valkyrie is clearly a frumpy black woman in most of the other shots.

And Thor is supposed to be blacker than Valkyrie, Valkyrie is supposed to be an absurdly blonde Norse woman.
>>
>>54594637
>Why is Valkyrie black?

Why is Heimdallr black?
>In Norse mythology, Heimdallr is a god who possesses the resounding horn Gjallarhorn, owns the golden-maned horse Gulltoppr, has gold teeth, and is the son of Nine Mothers. Heimdallr is attested as possessing foreknowledge, keen eyesight and hearing, is described as "the whitest of the gods"
>>
>>54605882
White Female Black Male just results in a common criminal.
>>
>>54605882
This is incorrect. The most stable is black female white male. They also tend to create the best looking and most intelligent lot.
>>
>>54606492
It also results in the complete rejection of the white mother's side of the family, even though they're often the ones that did the lion's share of raising the child. I can't tell you how many times I've met a biracial kid with a white mother and (almost always) absent black father who glorified their absentee father - hell, Barack Obama is biracial and you never hear him talk about his mother, only about his father and how amazing he was.

>>54606545
Doesn't matter because the image of a lovely black woman dating a handsome white man would anger both the black community and white community; the former because you're "stealing" one of "their" women, and the latter because white women get incredibly petty and butthurt when one of their "good ones" is stolen.
>>
>>54606627
>It also results in the complete rejection of the white mother's side of the family, even though they're often the ones that did the lion's share of raising the child. I can't tell you how many times I've met a biracial kid with a white mother and (almost always) absent black father who glorified their absentee father - hell, Barack Obama is biracial and you never hear him talk about his mother, only about his father and how amazing he was.

Oh, I need to tell you guys a story about this. It's completely anecdotal, but it falls into what I just said. There was this pretty black girl being raised by an older white couple in my neighborhood who became involved in exploring her past - I mean, her father was never there and her mother tossed her into the adoption bin almost days after giving birth to her, so these were clearly people she needed to meet, right? Discover your roots, even if the roots are rotten, that sort of thing.

She spent maybe a week down South to visit the parents that never cared about her, and over the weekend got knocked up by some gangbanger that ran out on her the moment she revealed the baby bump. Goodbye Scholarship to the prestigious University she was planning to attend, goodbye Lacrosse, goodbye independence. Last I heard she had the kid and her adopted parents are taking care of the little thing, while she's working some dead-end warehouse job trying to pay the bills.

But hey, at least she got to meet her parents, right? I guess a little bit of them rubbed off on her, and that punk finished the job by rubbing one out inside her.
Thread posts: 250
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.