[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How drunk are you on game night?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

File: 1379801729360.jpg (123KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1379801729360.jpg
123KB, 1000x1000px
How drunk are you on game night?
>>
File: ivebeenheretoolongalready.jpg (30KB, 596x465px) Image search: [Google]
ivebeenheretoolongalready.jpg
30KB, 596x465px
>>54594086
Depends, especially if I'm doing game night or if I'll have to drive later.

If we're doing something together though, we're generally all pitching in for a 30 pack of something.
>>
>>54594086
completely sober. I need to remember all that shit i improvised so i dont create inconsistencies next session
>>
>>54594086
I enjoy a shandy with some handsnacks
>>
File: za rodina.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
za rodina.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
When GMing, sober. I usually open a beer, but rarely remember to even sip it.

As a player, tipsy. Can't be all wound-up.
>>
>>54594086
I keep a nice buzz going for the duration of the game whether I'm playing or GMing.
>>
File: Lonely Yunyun.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lonely Yunyun.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>54594086
I don't do alcohol
I don't do game nights either
>>
>>54594086
1.5 drinks worth. It's the golden number.
>>
Going from pub games to home games is the worst.
>>
>>54594086
I GM for you fags, what do you think?
>>
>>54594592
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTSCppeFzX4
>>
Me and the group usually have a few beers, but try not to get too wild. Last time a guy in my group got real drunk, he had an emotional breakdown outside.
>>
>>54594086
Someone has to shepherd the drunk folk through the dungeon and that someone... usually isn't me cause I completely derail things sober
>>
>>54594086
I don't really drink. Last night we went out on a quest for alcohol during the session and it took me four hours to realize the NPC that we'd run afoul of, a twin-headed girl with the names Brandy and Sherry, had alcohol related names.
>>
I don't drink.
>>
File: 1476793459357.jpg (13KB, 323x241px) Image search: [Google]
1476793459357.jpg
13KB, 323x241px
>>54594558
>>54594728
>straight-edge homos
>>
I like a good buzz. Fully drunk you aren't really going to get into the game, better off doing something else when you plan on getting plastered. But with a nice buzz, there is less anxiety, its easier to roleplay, everybody is laughing and having fun, much better then being sober. That is true of pretty much everything though, life is better with a buzz, being sober sucks, but being drunk is also unpleasant.
>>
File: aqua.png (358KB, 498x670px) Image search: [Google]
aqua.png
358KB, 498x670px
>>54594086

How drunk AREN'T I?
>>
>>54594086
No pregaming, exactly 3 drinks in at the end of the session.
>>
I think I'm going to start showing up drunk to D&D, drunk and fasted.

That might make that fucking shit system entertaining to play.
>>
>>54594636
This was exactly what I expected it to be and it made me laugh even when I knew what it was going to be.
>>
>>54594086
Depends, occaisionally my group does Jell-O shots and let's the madness slowly work it's way in
>>
>>54594086
very, its the only way i can stand my DM and this stupid fucking board game called 5th edition.
>>
Buzzed, while DMing. Other folks in the group might hit the bong once or twice but I'm no good running anything high.
>>
>>54595760
>>54595804
Most loved guy at the table alert
>>
I game on sunday afternoons
>>
>>54594086
Usually drunk enough to act on impulse but sober enough to be able to read and pay attention.

My character is an alcoholic wizard, waddya want from him
>>
A bottle of vodka for everything that makes me cringe. Or if my party amazes me alchoal of there choice.
>Fucking Max and that god damn ever clear

But generally I don't drink as much
>>
>>54596326
>tfw your roommate does shots of Everclear chased with wine
>tfw you have to spend the night helping him in the bathroom

That shit aught to be illegal, I tell you what.
>>
Sober if I'm GMing.
Like 40% drunk if a player.
>>
>>54596435
>helping him in the bathroom

what the hell did he need help for? Shit his pants and couldn't find his ass to wipe properly? I've been toilet hugging fucked before and never needed a hand to hold.
>>
>>54596435
>f Everclear chased with wine
>>tfw you have to spend the night helping him in the bathroom
>That shit aught to be illegal, I tell you what.
Irony I am drinking it. He's one who picked the drink
>>
>>54594086

Depends on what kind of day I've had, honestly. Tonight? I was two beers in and finished a third during my game.

Usually, zero to one.
>>
>>54596561
The guy was a big-ass baby, I'm not going to imply I've babied people in the bathroom all the time because my brother had the common decency to leave in the middle of the night to empty his stomach without waking me up.
>>
File: Pump a rum.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pump a rum.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>54594086
I trick myself. The very first time I got drunk I can clearly remember I was about to say something, went "no that's dumb" in my head, and then thought to myself "Wait, I'm fucking Drunk and so is everyone else. Even if they DO remember me saying it, and it is a stupid as I'm afraid it is, no one will care if I say something dumb while drunk" So I said it.

For me, the alcy is less for the warm buzz, not at all the loss of motor function, only occaisionally the funny shit you say when you slur or just forget words and have to make up some shit. It's best use is the reduction of fucks given.

So while I stay sober so I can think straight and remember shit, I like to play drunkards. By putting myself in the role of a drunk it becomes easier for me to give no fucks and be more outgoing at the table.
>>
>>54594086
>something
×I can't stand life anymore
○I can't stand anymore
>>
>>54594086
I honestly never drank when playing TTRPGs
>>
>>54594086
These days, I always have at least one shot (sometimes two) before a game if I'm GMing. I call it GM Juice or Creativity Juice.
>>
>>54594738
Trump is probably the only politician in washington who doesn't drink or smoke.
>>
>>54596666
tell me, quadruple-Satan, is there more to this image?
>>
>>54594086
None, antidepressants and alcohol don't mix.
>>
>>54598029
alcohol is the best antidepressant though
>>
>>54598029
Depends on the antidepressants.

Don't mix benzos and alcohol though; you'll black out and end up killing a hooker.
>>
GMing, drunk whenever I can. Running text games is a fucking dream because I can look back over and actually tell what I had happen when I wake up in the morning.
>>
File: korgoth_the_drunk_by_makinita.jpg (648KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
korgoth_the_drunk_by_makinita.jpg
648KB, 1600x1200px
>>54594086
1 six pack and change. Our groups mostly plays DnD so it helps to be drunk while tanking.
>>
File: 1461862717840.jpg (56KB, 474x378px) Image search: [Google]
1461862717840.jpg
56KB, 474x378px
>>54597768
yes, there is. sadly this is a blue ball board. So here's a clue to start unleashing your google fu.
>>
I don't like alcohol, so I'm sober on game nights.

My friends typically have 1-3 beers during the game though.
>>
>>54594086
>How drunk are you on game night?
Yes.
>>
Sober, unless it's Rogue Trader.
>>
Forever GMing (or rather my players) drives me to drink. I get decently hammered. I at least incorporate my drinking, thus my NPCs just happen to be drinking, pausing or interrupting to pour a drink or take a swig.
>>
>>54594086
A bit tipsy. I usually bring beer to the games and share it with others, but only one another player accepts my offer. I think consuming a bit of alcohol improves my patience, as our games can have situations where my characters don't have anything to say or do.
We take the roleplaying aspect seriously, so for example, if I have defined and played the character previously in one way, and joining a situation would require to break aspects of the character, then I simply don't bring that character there. To counter the problem of player having nothing to do at the table we have multiple characters each, but sometimes we still manage to play out our characters and end up with none to take part of the current situation.
>>
>DMing
Hammered

>PCing
Twice as hammered
>>
I try not to get drunk often, but sometimes I get wasted for sessions. On average, completely sober, though.
>>
>>54594254
Who drew this? Just some drawfag?
>>
>>54594086
100% sober. We game at a comic book shop in the middle of the day and I have to drive both me and another player home.

Sometimes I wish I didn't have to worry about it though so I could have a reason to finish off this bottle of rum.
>>
>>54597680
That's probably for the best, he's enough of a retard without getting plastered
>>
>>54595804
My brother, let's drink together and cry tears of sadness.

>When he does a literal mmofight
I get you've playing a lot of ffxiv, but please.
>>
I chugg down a bottle of wine AFTER the game ends, all players leave and I clean the dishes and clear the place. Helps to relax after spending previous 6-8 hours almost non-stop talking and running the scenario.
>>
It depends on the group and the game. Most of the time I won't drink at all, or have only one. There's a guy in my uni group who brings cider for everyone so I'll get a little tipsy then.
When we played Tomb of Horrors I was kinda pissed, some random autist told me off for swearing in frustration.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.