[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leman Russ in Game of Thrones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: wallpapertab.jpg (70KB, 867x576px) Image search: [Google]
wallpapertab.jpg
70KB, 867x576px
Instead of landing in Fenris the pod with the Primarch lands in Westeros, let's say after Robb borth, and Leman Russ is adopted and raised by Ned Stark.

What is going to happen to Westeros? Who will survive the onslaught after Russ hears of the Ned death? Will Russ bend the knee to Robb Stark?
>>
File: delet this.jpg (57KB, 227x315px) Image search: [Google]
delet this.jpg
57KB, 227x315px
>>54584829
>tags: crossover, 40k, GoT, primarch, leman_russ
>>
Leman Russ is retarded enough to go fight a the 3 dragons face to face. He is gonna get burned as soon as Dany reaches Westeros.
>>
>>54585479

>thinking overgrown lizards can kill a Primarch.
>>
>>54585479
Much as I despise what BL have done to Russ I'm going to have to disagree with you.

This is a man who can solo a Titan.

Give him a stack of spears and those dragons are will be falling out of the sky like alligator skin pin cushions.
>>
>>54585685
>This is a man who can solo a Titan.
Russ has never been shown to be that powerful.
>>
>>54584829
You can be sure that the Red Wedding would go down very differently.
>>
>>54584829
>it's another WHAT IF WE SHOVED BLANK INTO WARHAMMER 40,000 episode
>this time with a reddit-tier setting even worse than 40k
>>
>>54585720

Go away
>>
>>54585723
Hi, reddit
>>
>>54585737
>>54585720
Cringe.
>>
>>54585741
Hi, reddit.
>>
>>54584829
>By the Stark, of all people.
>Not the Greyjoys.

You know they are meant for each others.
>>
>>54585823
Not enough WULHVES
>>
>>54585823
Anyone without strong loyality imprinting will get Russ to say "Fuck You Father" and murder everyone and make an empire for himself. Under starks he will have to serve Robb.
>>
>>54585709
Russ killing titans dates back to the Index Astartes at least. What did you think, that we were saying he wrestled them? He gets inside and murders everyone.
>>
>>54586717
>Russ killing titans dates back to the Index Astartes at least.
Literally never seen this before so source? The only Primarchs that have 1v1'd Titans are Sangy and Magnus the two most powerful psykers.
>>
>>54586760
Do you even know what the index astartes articles are?
>>
>>54586770
Yes. Now source?
>>
>>54586814
Index Astartes.
>>
>>54586830
Ok so it didnt happen you just heard it on /tg/. Got it.
>>
>>54586845
Index Astarte's article from White Dwarf 117 then I think.
>>
>>54586845
I sure hope for you and those around you that you are not serious. You have been given the source, check it and move on.

If you want a tiny little pic with highlighted text because you have ADHD or something you're out of luck, I'm not gonna waste my time any further.
>>
>>54585685
Russ would destroy the dragons, but IMO anything involving a Primarch or Phoenix Lord soloing any kind of Titan bigger than a Warhound should be disregarded.

It's just fucking stupid.
>>
>>54586898
I've got the IA right here and if you could tell me where its says what you claim then all is well. But I'm guessing proving yourself isnt worth your time or you'd have done it already.
>>
>>54587034
>any kind of Titan bigger than a Warhound should be disregarded.

A C'tan shard utterly rekt a Tyranid biotitan with contemptuous ease.

DOOMBREED engaged one of the Thousand Sons sorcerer titans and destroyed it. He lifted its head in victory.

What do these guys have that primarchs don't?
>>
>>54587307
Doombreed is huge. Also the bestest Daemon of Khorne there is.

C'tan can break physics over their knees. They can literally point at things and send them forward in time until they hit the heat death of the universe.

Psyker powers aside, Primarchs are just strong, tough guys. They're not even presented by the fluff as being that strong - they can chuck around things of a few tons at best.
>>
>>54587034
Luke Skywalker Soloed a fuckign AT-AT
and Primarchs are better then novice jedi.
>>
>>54584829
Much like the Conan in Westeros thread, this will end in either one of two ways.
>Russ will get pissed off by all the politics and backstabbing, will survive all said backstabbing due to being a fuckmothering primarch, and proceed to murder everything in the setting.
Or
>Russ will be a loyal and steadfast Stark until his father gets murdered, in which he will proceed to murderfuck his way to the iron throne and delcare himself king, challenging all who oppose his claim.
>>
>>54587533

AT-ATs have no void shields and way too many blind spots
>>
>>54587212
>index astartes
>IA books

No wonder you're not finding what has been mentioned, it's the wrong fucking book. You claimed to know what the index astartes articles are and yet you don't check them?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.