[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK, who of you was this? I know it was one of you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: MTG_CARDS1.jpg (237KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
MTG_CARDS1.jpg
237KB, 1280x853px
Police: Argument over Magic the Gathering card game leads to stabbing
>ST. CLOUD, Minn. (KMSP) - A 31-year-old St. Cloud man is facing assault charges after allegedly stabbing a 20-year-old man seven times over an argument during a Magic the Gathering card game early Friday morning, according to St. Cloud police.
>Elijia Dale Creech called 911, saying he stabbed a man at his apartment and he was dying.
>Investigators learned the two men were playing Magic the Gathering trading card game when an argument broke out.
>The discussion escalated and led to Creech hitting the man in the face with a rubber mallet and stabbing him seven times.
>The victim had stab wounds all around his neck and also on his cheek.
http://www.fox9.com/news/270725340-story
>>
first_strike.jpg
>>
>>54581022
Dubs confirms!

I would have gone with last word.
>>
>>54580932
I bet Platinum Angel was involved.
>>
I'm going to need to see decklists before I decide who's in the wrong
>>
The dude was putting his lands IN FRONT OF his other stuff, instead of behind it! He had it fucking coming!
>>
>>54583242

I don't approve, but I understand.
>>
>>54580932
Hmm... only thing I can think of that would get me that mad is a Commander game wherein somebody casts Fantastic Voyage, then drops a "Destroy all Lands" and then uses Mana Rocks and reserve mana to cast Splendid Reclamation, basically ending with 20/34 lands in your grave and your opponent has everything.
>>
>>54583292
Oh, or tapping his lands for mana at a 45 degree angle... backwards.
>>
File: sf81_cheaty.jpg (64KB, 627x485px) Image search: [Google]
sf81_cheaty.jpg
64KB, 627x485px
>>54580932
>>
>>54580932
>Implying that someone on 4chan has friends to play with
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.