[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metal Gear Warlocks (Mutants and Masterminds)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: Poster.png (4MB, 4800x894px) Image search: [Google]
Poster.png
4MB, 4800x894px
Im starting up a game that i read about here on /tg/ titled Amalgams and Warlocks

Pt.1
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53132945/

Pt.2
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53225131/

I'm going to be running it in Mutants and Masterminds. I'm reading the book now and just wanted to ask a few questions.

For starters I'm going to have to home-brew a difference between standards magic and demon magic. and i was wondering if anyone had any heads ups for getting that started. (demon magic being more dangerous but more powerful)

and does anyone know which additional books might be useful?
>>
Also has anyone else run this yet? i saw that the guy on twitter fucked that one up. and that quest looked like it died real quick.
>>
Look up Perils of the Warp for Dark Heresy and Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2e. Real fun charts and systems to describe dangerous casting.
>>
File: woo-kim-chico-components.jpg (464KB, 1920x1416px) Image search: [Google]
woo-kim-chico-components.jpg
464KB, 1920x1416px
might i also post some things i added to my game from the base idea they had in those threads

a new faction. these sort of demon killer terrorists. regardless of wether you're doing military tactics or residential these guys could make for a good threat. They hate all forms of the demons but ESPECIALLY hate all the mages and Gov'ment using the demons. i liked the idea of them brutally killing the mages and whatnot, making them irredeemably bad guys. the aesthetic they've got doesnt help either.
>>
I even found a picture that i dont think was in the original threads.
>>
>>54562464
Colonel? What's going on here?!
>>
>>54565458
A continuation? Of a thread from awhile ago about a neat setting that was summed up in a couple ways, most closely eldritch monsters meets metal gear.
>>
>>54562807
>>
>>54567406
>>
File: woo-kim-chico-cape-1400.jpg (326KB, 1280x1295px) Image search: [Google]
woo-kim-chico-cape-1400.jpg
326KB, 1280x1295px
>>54567416
>>
File: woo-kim-chico-hex-1.jpg (487KB, 1600x1380px) Image search: [Google]
woo-kim-chico-hex-1.jpg
487KB, 1600x1380px
>>54567435
>>
Some talk of factions was made in the archived threads. heres some ideas. (sorry its 5am here so its not all there)

Western Government: the America equivalent, likely our team

Eastern government: some talk was around there being a sort of cold war with the only other strong faction, maybe theyre the love child of russia and china forging an alliance.

"The Templars": the group of terrorists who are clearly bad, who kill any and all who associate with demon filth.

Yet to be named: the local soldiers of the cities, the ones who patrol the streets, basically the cops/peacekeepers, a hefty percentage of them are normal people. but occasionally you get the young mage who decided not to enroll in the military or R&D

R&D: this is technically private work, but a lot of government investment goes here because it tends to pop out new ways to use magic and demons and occasionally this results in weaponry. causing them to be closely tied.

the Vehm: the exact opposite of the templars if this is what you want for your game, they believe that the demons are the pinnacle of what mankind hopes to achieve, when the two forces become one they transcend!! so theyre all about spreading demon corruption to people. maybe write up a plot on how they somehow attained symbiotes.

The Einsfield Family: the head authority on magic in this side of the world

Feel free to add more to any of these, these aren't even half ideas
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.