[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want BolasBullyposting to become a thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

> "And then there were three. I didn't want to annoy your dear departed necromancer, but between us, I admit I know a fair bit of necromancy. Do you have an opening in your Gatewatch? Is there some type of application process?"

...So, what would have happened if they took him up on it? Oath of Bolas? He joins up, and basically makes the rest of the team redundant?
> Alright, it's time to fight planer threat [XYZ]! I'll connect-"
Sorry Jace, but my telepathy is stronger than yours. Let me handle communications.
> "A-alright. Gideon-"
"Absolutely terrible plan. Mine however-"
> "W-we still need some soldi-"
"My necromancy should take care of that. I don't have the chain veil, but my eternals should serve fine.
> "Um... m-maybe we use the leylin-"
"No I don't think that's necessary. Besides, I've already tied up all the available mana in the area for my own spells"
> "Ch-ch-chandra..."
"Please Jace, stop embarrassing yourself. Get some rest, that paperwork back in Ravnica needs filing"
>>
>>54559211
your forced meme requires too much work. tell you what, you do all the "Bolas posting" you want and see how it goes. Be the change you want to see in the world.

>saged
>>
I've seen more forced stuff frankly.
>>
>>54559655
It's hardly forced, it just has no potential
>>
You don't make something a thing by saying "I want it to be a thing."

You make it a thing by making it a thing.
>>
If Bolas took an oath, it'd probably be something along the lines of:

Oath of Bolas RBU

When Oath of Bolas enters the battlefield,
destroy target creature or planeswalker.

RBU, Sacrifice Oath of Bolas: choose one of the following
-Target players loses 5 life, you gain 5 life
-Target player discards 3 cards
-You draw 4 cards

"You cannot run from me. You cannot hide from me. You cannot hope to defeat me. I am watching you, Gatewatch."
>>
File: Nicol Bolas - Without Me.png (304KB, 1165x941px) Image search: [Google]
Nicol Bolas - Without Me.png
304KB, 1165x941px
>>54563449
Oaths have to have an in-field effect involving planeswalkers. The ETB can be whatever as long as it isn't undercosted.
>>
>>54563449
> Oh I'll be watching, Gatewatch. Ill keep a very close watch.
>>
>>54563847
how about making Oath of Bolas an anti-planeswalker thing, since no other Planeswalker will risk crossing him. So "All Planeswalkers enter the battlefield with 1 less loyalty"
>>
>>54559211
What if Bolas was just crushing on Jace, and really does want to join the Gatewatch.

This is just his attempts to impress them.
>>
File: Oath of Bolas.jpg (44KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Oath of Bolas.jpg
44KB, 375x523px
>>54563847
>>54568152
Something like this?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.