[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain Thread #1638: CONSISTENCY Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 487
Thread images: 78

File: 1501088128996.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1501088128996.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54537163
>>
Yo, anon who was asking for more undead companions. Here you go, first of the lot.

Steam-Commander Kharn the Bloodied (200 CP):
“Yeah yeah yeah, I’ve ‘eard PLEN’Y of Proudmoore and Wrynn’s bargains fer peace. ‘Ere’s tha thing, lassy - what’s war done but drive our industry and progress?”

Kharn lived and died on the battlefield, whether it was fighting the Dark Iron, the Orcish Horde, or the Undead Scourge. Even when he became an undead, and was subsequently freed in Sylvanas’ rebellion against the Lich King and the Dreadlords, he didn’t let undeath’s depression slow him. Oh no - now he had all of eternity to fight. To improve upon his steam armor, to earn his unliving in warfare. He became a mercenary - The Bloodied, whose tinkering skill, powerful steam armor, and mind for tactics were quickly tales of horror and woe.

And now this dwarf’s contract has come to your hands, and he’s willing to work for free - for he recognizes that the lands you will traverse to are but more and more legendary battlefields. He comes with his custom-made and improved steam armor, the CQU-“Red Sun,” which has 500 Steam Points of customization and a custom-made engine of his own design: A shrieking ball of pistons and gear that powers the Red Sun through blood harvested in combat, and the skull of an acolyte brimming with necromantic energies.
>>
>>54545688
>Maybe? I'll have to think about it;I'm not quite sure how to get it to work that way.
I was thinking of that mostly because of this clause in the perk:
> On flipside, if you could not normally exist in the real world, the
rose might be able to have the reverse effect and allow you to go there without
needing to make additional sacrifices.
I mainly just want to give Mary a rose.

Perhaps the "Blank" rose could just be white, waiting for someone other than the jumper to imprint on it?
>>
File: Keitaro Embarassed 001.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Keitaro Embarassed 001.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
Oreimo Jump 1-A:
CP:1000
Drawbacks:
Yan-Chan [+200]
Origin: Otaku
Perks:
Good Girls Can Be a little Bad [-100]
There’s Some Nasty Groups Out There [Free]
Secretly a Princess [-100]
Those We Look Towards [-200]
I Totally Know Kung Fu [-300]
Gear:
Apartment Complex [-400]
Eternal Convention Pass [Free]
Otaku Apartment Heaven [-100]

Circle [Free]

I started a journal around this time. It was full of small things, a bunch of pictures are taped here and there. Seven friends all together. Yan-Chan’s handwriting holds up margins meandering between commenting on my grammar to talking about children’s names. Youth is seen here, in many of it’s facets.
What’s this… a DEED!?

K-ON! Jump 1-B:
CP: 1000
That’s In the Past Now [Free]
The Beast Within [-100]
The Heart [-200]
We’re Friends Now, Nothing Changes That [-300]
Gear:
Giita [Free]

Import [-400]

A pair of guitar picks, broken from wear, sit next to a youthful group. Another page is turned and I have to stop for a moment to laugh as I noted the Chunni as fuck name our band had, seriously which one of us came up that. It may have been just some Garage Band but I was actually pretty good if I recall. I had a talent for… well just about anything I ever really put my hand to, just had to frame it as a game and boom everything started making sense.
>>
>>54545980
I dunno, Steam Warrior would've worked better for the Khamsin-expy.
>>
File: cardart_HOU_Hour-of-Devastation.jpg (144KB, 850x594px) Image search: [Google]
cardart_HOU_Hour-of-Devastation.jpg
144KB, 850x594px
When have you had to smack down some overconfident kiddied Jumpers?
>>
File: Keitaro 005.jpg (20KB, 219x267px) Image search: [Google]
Keitaro 005.jpg
20KB, 219x267px
>>54546003
Slice of Life Jump 1-C:
Drawbacks:
Origin: Drop-In
Setting: Humorous Injuries [Free]
Perks:
Sick Episode [-100]
Rock [-100]
Feastival [-100]
Tutor [-100]
Optimism [-300]
Sagelike [-300]

Got to say I find this section sweet. I took a few knocks, heck you won’t find a picture in this area that doesn't have me with a bandage somewhere! Ah boys will be boys, that’s all I’ll say about that. This was a Springtime that I’d nearly forgotten.

Dodgeball [A True Underdog Story] Jump 1-D:
Drawbacks:
Origin: New Guy
Perks:
She’s Gotta Be a Lesbian [Free]
All There in the Backstory [-150]
Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, Dodge [-300]
If you can dodge a…[-300]
Gear:
Gym Uniform [Free]
Gym Membership [-50]
Money Maker [-200]

Some of My Best Friends Are Dodgeball Players [Free]

Ah right… the bet with that Gym and all the crap we got from it. Patches made sure we got our workout at least. Though I got more out of it than some…. I still dodge mostly by instinct to this day. It’s… saved my life more often than I’d like to think.
>>
File: Seta 001.jpg (70KB, 621x884px) Image search: [Google]
Seta 001.jpg
70KB, 621x884px
>>54546021
Nine to Five Jump 1-E
Drawbacks:
Origin: Odd Job Guy
Perks:
References (Yan-Chan) [-100]
"Well, that was weird" [-100]
Promotion [-400]
Gear:
Cane [-400]

You know, my grandfather gave me that old cane. It had been in the family for ages so I just didn’t want to let it sit off to the side. I used it as a tire thumper, a pry-bar, a lever, a club, and more. This was one of those peaceful times. You can’t help but smile when reflecting on them… tears… no I’m not crying...

Sitcom Jump 1-F:
Drawbacks:
Reruns [+200]
Off Screen Death [+300]
Starting location: M*A*S*H Unit #4077
Background: Drop In [Free]
Perks:
Humorous [Free]
Laugh Track [Free]
One of the Gang [Free]
Strait Man [Free]
Guest Stars [-50]
Heart of the Show [-100]
Everybody loves… [-200]
Protagonist [-300]
Looker [-100]
Where everybody knows your name [-100]
Family ties [-100]
Aspirational workplace [-100]
Snappy Retort [-400]

Companions:
Friends [-50]

Right, Korea.
I don’t usually talk about it, been years since I’ve seen a shrink about all that happened whilst I was with the 4077. Few could understand that… that…. It’s hard to get out, like talking about another world. I remember the feeling of mortality the sharpest during those days after this I’d gotten used to the edge of war, but here I feared for my life every moment I was alone.
Have I ever told you that I have Dual Citizenship with Korea, eh you likely already knew. See the real reason was a bus full of civvies that we saved. Some politicians daughter had been in there, headed to a hell that I don’t even wanna describe, and when we saved her Hawkeye and me went pub crawling with the guy to celebrate. I dunno what happened during those three days but me and Hawkeye aren’t allowed in three different all-you-can eat buffets and are citizens of South Korea.
>>
File: Pokemon Black and White.jpg (286KB, 888x1257px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Black and White.jpg
286KB, 888x1257px
So what did you do in Pokemon Jumpers?
>>
>>54546034
Generation Kill Jump 1-G:
Drawbacks:
Lucky Charms [+000]
Maintain Readiness [+100]
Friendly Fire [+200]
Glory Hounds [+300]
Origin: Embedded Civilian
Boot Camp [Free]
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot [Free]
Busy Doing Nothing [-100]
Wrote For Hustler [Free]
Translator [-100]
Winning Hearts & Minds [-200]
Heart of the Matter [-300]
Pack-Rat [-200]
Creative Requisitioning [-400]
Unfucked Comms [-100]
PPE [Free]
Camera & Notebook [Free]
Pizza Hut Convoy [-200]

Camcorder Montage Tape [Free]

Took up the cane for real after some asshole shot me in the leg that one time in Iraq. I remember the Pizza Hut boys came when called, no matter how deep in enemy lines we were. Heavens above we used to joke about those guys. Is this that old card I kept back then? It’s been too long.
Yep right next to my demotion papers from the time that I beat that one Private black and blue off my hummer because he had a rabbit's foot.

Mad Man Jump 1-H:
Drawbacks:
Perks:
Know How To Drink [-100]
The Hobo Code [Free]
This Never Happened [-100]
Change of Identity [-200]
Indespensible [-200]
Gear:
Poster Collection [Free]
Car [-100]
Ad Agency [-300]

Coming back from Iraq and reintegrating into the world had been hard. Heavens above it was, I gained a lead gut at this point and lost more than my fair share of memories to the dull edge of a bottle’s milk. Started my Ad Agency at this point, bought a car, nearly wound up stabbed and got taught how to talk to hobos by one their kind. Started to get old at this point.
>>
>>54545949
Jumps by these makers: are consistently well-written and put-together in general, are entertaining to read (regardless of familiarity with the source material), offer knteresting and balanced options, and represent the source material fairly well. I could easily do another ten, though that wasn't the question.

1. HeavensAnon/Valeria
2. Digger
3. Red
4. NuBee
5. Cool Cats Don't Trip
6. Anon Heart
7. YJ_Anon
8. Epicureanon
9. Mardukth
10. AncillaAnon
11. Wild Card
12. myrmidont
13. SMTAnon
14. One-Armed Anon
15. Yorokonde
16. Mir
17. stupid_dog
18. Gaunlet
19. Cracker_Jack
20. Muyo
>>
>>54546009
Eh, maybe.

Then again, was Khamsin ever really welcome among the Winds of Destruction?
>>
File: Seta 002.png (160KB, 306x285px) Image search: [Google]
Seta 002.png
160KB, 306x285px
>>54546054
West Wing Jump 1-I
Drawback: The Other Side of the Coin (1300).
Origin: Ambassador, Age 28 (1400).
What's Next? [Free]
I suppose it’s possible I was drunk [Free]
Diplomatic Immunity [-150]
Lucid Moments [-300]
Gear:
Rolodex [-300]
The Finest Bagels and Muffins [-50]
It’s the only thing that ever has [-600].

Eight years of being the Ambassador of South Korea was an odd time. That cane came in handy in a number of ways. I started to really feel my age when Robert, the guy who’d been a shoo-in for the job before some guy noticed my name. Apparently in the years since my time in Korea that politician had managed to get into the seat of the rough equivalent of a Cabinet Member.
Now I was gray in the head. Wizened and battle scarred and then you came up offering me things I daren’t believe, but didn’t dare to let myself pass up. Just in case.

Santa Jump 1-J:
Drawbacks:
Perks:
Holly Jolly Criminal [Free]
A Single Night [Free]
That’s What Christmas is All About [Free]
Naughty or Nice [-100]
Friends and Family [-100]
Electronic Gizmos [-300]
Spreading the Cheer [-300]
Gear:
Santa Suit [Free]
Magic Sack [Free]
The List [Free]
Workshop [Free]
Elves [Free]
Book of Carols [Free]

Ah my first true Jump. I learned a lot here, how to craft some neat stuff like I Phones and how to tell a naughty child from a nice one. Oh I had great fun here. No doubt about it. The face list me and my friends got wasn’t too bad either. Twenty-three isn’t a bad age to be again. Anyway, you wanted me to chose another Jump right. My second one, whoo.
Let’s see it then!
>>
Y'know, I'm looking at the Megas XLR jump on the drive and I see something interesting: drawbacks assigned to origins. And if you take a drawback assigned to your origin, it gives 150% CP. Why don't more jumps do this? It might give more points, but it's an interesting way to tie in conflicts to origins.
>>
PASTEBINS

EXIST

FOR A FUCKING REASON
>>
>>54545980
Ah, excellent.
You exceeded any expectations I had when I made the suggestion.
>>
>>54545990
Well, there are some power-sharing perks, which this perk might fall under. You could share the ability that way so Mary could manifest a rose. Although, if you purchase her as a companion, she'll be able to leave when you escape.

I might also make a similar rose item.
>>
>>54546073
>using my post to shitpost
Fucking kek. Though could you please leave last thread's bullshit in last thread?
>>
>>54546130
How is that even a shitpost?
>>
>>54546046
I was the very best, like no one ever was.
>>
>>54546107
Shh.

Let the out of season christmas cheer suffuse your soul.
>>
>>54546134
He posted something someone else wrote when it was unprovoked and not topical to the current thread?
>>
>>54546046
Waifu'd Cynthia, rode dragons, tried to steal the red chain, accidentally married Cynthia, accidentally made gym leaders 500% more edgy, punched Cyrus in the face, sang fuck this shit I'm out to arceus
>>
>>54546107
Five posts for ten Jumps. Crying that Gauntlet should be using Pastebins really?

Anon you do understand that this is litterally what the entire thread is for, right?
>>
>>54546111
Glad to hear!

Not!Monsoon's going to be a Shadow Ascendant, Not!Mistral a Dark Ranger, and Not!Jetstream is going to be a Vampyr after I rename the Air Elemental. Hopefully with the last one I can get the attitude correct.
>>
File: LoZ-in-another-life-master-sword.jpg (670KB, 500x3723px) Image search: [Google]
LoZ-in-another-life-master-sword.jpg
670KB, 500x3723px
Need more sword waifus.
>>
>>54546227
Fi a robotic nagging shit
>>
File: Ib Gauntlet.pdf (511KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Ib Gauntlet.pdf
511KB, 1x1px
Here's the next version of the Ib gauntlet. I cut down the prices for the Drop-In and Artwork backgrounds. I edited Fabricated World a little so that you can merge with the gallery to a larger degree. I moved the Rose perk to the capstone level for Local Human. I also added a new item, the Blank Rose.
>>
>>54546227
>4-Swords Link
Wait, wasn't Link not using the Master Sword in those games? Like, the entire reason there were four Links was because it was a magic sword the duplicated him?
>>
>>54546227
Need more pic-related.
>>
>>54546270
Boring and kinda bitchy desu. Nice eyebrows though.
>>
>>54546252
Yeah they probably didn't play the Four Swords games and Minish Cap so they don't know it's the Piccori Sword. Not surprising, Four Swords games have trouble due to needing multiple players.
>>
>>54546046
Was a mafia princess, hid in the Orre desert after my dad was assassinated, hid my identity by dressing like a towelhead, fought in tournaments for money, snagged a bunch of cool Pokemon and dismantled Cipher's new leadership.
>>
>tfw I wasn't on any of the lists last thread
>>
>>54546227
Master, the batteries in your Wii Remote are nearly depleted.
>>54546270
Worst Zelda, though she does improve dramatically with the japanese voice.
>>
>>54546154
Read the thread title and the topic of the last post on the last thread.
>>
>>54546227
Go to Hero BBS and learn how to make them.
>>
>>54546289
Not popular enough. Count your blessings that at least you're not on the list of worst jumpmakers like Dirge, DD and Mommy.
>>
>>54546293
Look up eyebrows Zelda's French voice. It's sex.
>>
>>54546301
"Jumpmaker tier lists" are inherently shitposting. That one at least had some reasoning, but still.
>>
>>54546227
Go to Soul Eater. Demon Weapon powers are a genetic trait, isolate the genes and then splice them into specially grown homunculi.
>>
>>54546275
I meant that as a shorthand for more LoZ jumps, but in hindsight that wouldn't have come across.
>>
File: tumblr_o9aht7RRPp1uy3862o1_540.png (215KB, 401x767px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9aht7RRPp1uy3862o1_540.png
215KB, 401x767px
What are some good jumps for becoming a better person naturally? By which I mean without just buying a "be a better person" perk.
>>
>>54546315
Honestly I think the only voice version that really screwed up was the English.
>>
>>54546315
Oh wow. That is good. Looking it up, she's the same voice actress who did Amelia in Wakfu. So...yeah, that makes sense, then.
>>
>>54546371
Generic Parenting. Not doing so is a fail condition.
>>
>>54546371
I like Meta, from Project Freelancer. Ensures constant positive emotional growth.
>>
>>54546384
Isn't that a "be a better person" perk?
>>
>>54546353
I just had best idea. Demon weapon Tyranids, made using Einzbern homonculus methods.
Because we need Magus Tyranid Hive Tyrants wielding a Magus Carnifex Scythe.
>>
>>54546373
Ah! I thought she sounded familiar.
>>
>>54543212
>The True Final Boss dissolves into ash and the main character and his dragon get taken out by jet fighters

Seriously? Why'd they do that?

>Okay, so the fuckhuge giant just dissolved into ash and there's this dude on a dragon flying around.
>We should shoot him down.
>Er, wouldn't it be better to ask him WTF is going on?
>Nope, we should just shoot him down.
>Y'know, just in case there's more of those fuckhuge giants?
>Still nope, have to shoot him down.
>But why? It's a dude on a dragon, there's gotta be a story there.
>Because I want to watch the world burn, and doing something this fucking stupid will probably guarantee it.
>...
>>
>>54546372
NOA has been incompetent this decade, over all.
>>
>>54546373
>Amalia voices French Zelda
Urge to play in French rises.
>>
>>54546402
>>54546373
If only they'd make Zelda a superior brown elf.

You know, again.
>>
>>54546371
Define "better". Either way, pic-related and the DCAU jumps should do you well.
>>
File: persona take your time.gif (2MB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
persona take your time.gif
2MB, 500x548px
>>54546371
*ahem*

Pic-related.
>>
>>54546245
Thank you!
>>
>>54546396
No, it's a "you're better at becoming a better person". You still have to grow, it just ensures that you'll be able to acknowledge new experiences as sources of insight and maturity.
>>
What are the best jumps in which to steal/copy powers?
>>
>>54546463
Ultimate Lifeform from Jorge Joestar. Not only can you copy powers, but you can upgrade them into 'Ultimate' versions. Not sure how big an upgrade that is, you're going to have to ask Val for that, but still. It grants a number of other benefits as well, as a race option, but it's 1600cp, with the maximum budget for that jump with drawbacks being 2050 cp.
>>
>>Welcome To Hell (+600) - You find yourself mildly concussed and being dragged ashore by Oliver on the island of Lian Yu. Its 2007, you're powerless (just bodymod and memories), and apparently in this world you are Oliver's youngest sibling.

So did the jumpmaker mean younger sibling or does she/he intend to have you going as a 10-11 yrs old kid? Also do we get to pick our age that under 22?
>>
>>54546489
There's no "best" jump.

If you're a power copier, your strength is going to come from versatility. People who just copy a small number of strong powers are doing it wrong, you should try to copy as many powers as possible to give yourself as many options as possible. The ultimate goal is to have an answer for every situation you could find expect to encounter.

Also, power sources are so widely varied that method matters too, since a lot of power copying only works on a particular type of ability.
>>
>>54546099
Because at the end of the day, it's unfortunately a jumpmaker's job to keep you from getting all the points you want to have. If you have more perks that you want to buy than you are able to buy, this forces you to make choices, the entire point of a CYOA.
>>
>>54546245
Just so I'm sure.

Paint to Life lets you bring specific art pieces to life, and they can function in the real world. No fuss, no muss, it's just like making a golem or putting a robot together.

Fabricated World brings the art inside your galleries to life by default, but they can't actually interact with the real world.

Is my reading correct?
>>
>>54546046
Forgot that Dark types were immune to psychic powers when selecting perks and drawbacks. Took me 6 years to figure out how to detect null psychic entities using psychic powers to capture Darkrai and end the effects of Damned.
>>
>>54546489
Do you mean "best in" or "best for"? If the latter, pretty much Jorge Joestar, German Hollow Quest, Bleach, and Charmed. If the former? All of them? Most shonen anime, at least, and comics jumps.
>>
File: 40-caviatroll.jpg (33KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
40-caviatroll.jpg
33KB, 800x400px
>>54546403
> Seriously? Why'd they do that?
Because Cavia hates you.

That's literally the reason.
So, if you make it to the true final boss, the final possible ending, which requires you to collect all the collectables and do a shit ton of tedious work and backtracking in a game that is already extremely tedious and filled with backtracking (fun fact: the Japanese title of Drakengard is actually "Drag-On Dragoon", because the game drags on), you get sucked through the portal into modern day Tokyo and have to fight the true final boss...
... via rhythm game.

In a game that is largely focused around a mass army beat-em-up with occasional flight shooter segments, you're suddenly thrust into a rhythm game, a genre that has been nowhere else in the entire game, with no lead up, and with which the game is incredibly precise and unforgiving. As in, you fuck up once, you die. Hope you can figure out the controls before then, because there's no tutorial.
Then, when you finally defeat the final boss in this rhythm game, you are treated to a momentary scene of the final boss turning to ash, and then you're shot out of the sky with a missile.
And it's not even a dramatic missile! The explosion is more like a sad puff that comes out of nowhere. Then you see the jets flying through the air, roll credits.

Because Cavia hates you, as well as all children. Go fuck yourself!
>>
Is there a jump where I can get a wish or similar? I don't care if it's super limited. Also, not Dragon Ball.
>>
What's an early-ish jump that can give me the courage to go on adventures and save the world?
>>
>>54546766
Disney Princess.
>>
>>54546720
At least it doesn't delete your saves like in the Nier series special endings.
>>
>>54546770
G Gundam was that jump for me, but then again that was on necessity.
>>
>>54546770
Adventure Time
>>
File: 871f1f9adb05089b1ca5c01386c06478.png (552KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
871f1f9adb05089b1ca5c01386c06478.png
552KB, 752x1063px
Are there any capes that double as a storage dimension?
>>
>>54546766
Purchased via CP: Disney Princess, Sims 3.

Stealing wishes via plot:
> Adventure Time: Make it to Prismo's dimension (this requires a portal or other means of crossing dimensions, or following Jake during certain plot points), then make your wish from Prismo. NOTE: Prismo's wishes are limited in the jump and cannot provide an advantage in future jumps; but you can wish for just about any trivial bullshit you can imagine.
> Kingdom Hearts: Go to Agrabah's world, steal Genie's lamp before Aladdin can free him, make three wishes. Seems to have some kind of power cap in terms of the greater KH universe (his solution for "finding this plot important person" was to go out and look manually), but can still provide magic powers or riches or things like that.
> The Legend of Zelda (General): Go to Era of Light & Dark, complete the plot of the Link to the Past, and collect the complete Triforce from Ganon. Seems to have a power cap in its imperfect interpretation of Ganon's wish to conquer the world, but has at least world-altering level power.
>>
>>54546586
That's partially right. Paint to Life would let you bring art pieces to life, but you'd have to continually supply them with power from you for them to have special powers.

Fabricated World in contrast lets you create them and have them run at full power without draining you, on the caveat that they remain within the art world.

At least, that's how I have things set up now. If you think there is a better way to set up the two perks, please let me know.
>>
>>54546046
Traveled off and on with Ash. Met future wife. Did...whatever the fuck there is to do in Orre. Married wife. Became a gym leader with wife. Was just about to join the Elite Four when the jump ended. Sad.
>>
>>54546985
>Married wife
Who?
>>
File: image.png (215KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
215KB, 707x1000px
>>54547021
Not a canon character. Just an OC based on pic related. No, not the transgender one.
>>
File: maids react to emiya shirou.gif (6MB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
maids react to emiya shirou.gif
6MB, 1100x618px
>>54546227
The upgrade of the Homunculus making perk from Fate Realta Nua allows you to make cute waifus who turn into swords.
>>
So to what extent does Hive-Minded work in Stellaris? Are we talking Formic- or Zerg-level with "only the Queens have the brains, every other member of the hive is dumb"? or can there be room for a little bit of individuality?

What I'm asking is can I make a Hive-Minded, Xenophilic, Spiritualist, Independent, strong species of dragon-girls.
>>
>>54547073
>Not an OC based on Hex Maniac
Terribad taste.
>>
>>54546046
Got beaten up by Zubats. Met new best friend. Got revenge on Zubats. Took a giant rock to the face. Somehow survived. Wished it'd killed me, recovery took weeks and I needed to get moving before hurricane season. Met a Hex Maniac. Accidentally set myself on fire at least once. Thanked Arceus that Burn Heals work on humans (or was that a placebo effect?). Begged several large wild Pokemon not to kill me because I wasn't expecting anything of their level to be in the area I was in.

Had fun despite everything.
>>
>>54547073
>No, not the transgender one.
That's what you think.
>>
>>54547128
Never really got the appeal to be honest.
>>
>>54547123
>Hive-Minded, Xenophilic, Spiritualist, Independent, strong species of dragon-girls.

There is not one sentence in this string of terms that did not get me as hard as a god damn rock.

God damn you.
>>
>>54547123
Pretty sure you can't have a Hive-Mind with the Independent trait, no.
>>
>>54547123
In the game you are 'the hive-mind' but you still make some bits of yourself partly independent so they can act as leaders. Or that's what I think happens at least. Apparently there's a big hive-mind update to change how they work to better reflect being a hive mind, but by default they don't have to deal with factions (essentially political parties) because for the most part they're just one mind.
>>
>>54547123
Basically, there's a singular gestalt hivemind that uses everything as a drone body, more or less, with the exception of a few individual specialists (governors, scientists, admirals etc) that it grants semi-independence.

Anyway, iirc Hive Minds absolutely cannot pick any other political leaning. They cannot be xenophilic or xenophobic, spiritualist or materialist, individualist or collectivist. They simply are.
>>
>>54546943
Ah, I don't have a problem with the way it's set up. I was just worried I'd have to buy Paint to Life to populate my galleries. Thank you for the clarifications and the jump, Cataquack.

...Actually, one last question. Can I add new art to old galleries, or would I have to make new ones entirely if I wanted to add a new batch of pieces to a dungeon?
>>
File: hex origins.jpg (76KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
hex origins.jpg
76KB, 500x667px
>>54547142
I'm not an expert, but I think it's the crazy eyes, the outfit, and the weird things they always say. Lot of people on the internet have a thing for "cute but creepy."
>>
>>54547186
She has a nice smile
>>
>>54547123
Oh, and by default the drones of the hive mind will accidentally kill any non-hive mind species that join your civ, or I assume that's what happens because you can't have any until you get the genetic technology to make them hive-minds.
>>
>>54547170
>>54547172
>>54547176
Here's the thing, though.

>Hive-Minded(-300): Your race is a Hive Mind, ruled by one immortal collective(that’s you) and filled with millions of worker drones to do the menial Labor, and more sentient “Autonomous Drones” for things like Admirals and Generals. Ignore all the background fluff for Origin options.

Just says to ignore Origin fluff, doesn't say anything is blocked off. Even when you scroll down to the Ethics stuff there's nothing blocked.
>>
>>54547170
>>54547172
>>54547176
>>54547199
So, Formic- or Zerg-level, basically. Wish the jump communicated that, because as >>54547204 states it's not mentioned anywhere.

Oh well, a different approach is needed it looks like.
>>
I just want a Synthetic/robot race in Stellaris, all living things will kneel before their masters.
>>
>>54547225
I think the jump version might work differently to the game, not the least because it was added on after the rest of it was finished, and the jumpmaker was going to clear it up at some point. They said a few things in the thread the jump came out in, or maybe one or two later, but those answers didn't make it into the pdf on the drive.
>>
>>54547281
lewd
>>
>>54547281
>all living things will kneel before their masters
Metal Sonic go and stay go.
>>
>>54547283
Feck. Anybody happen to know what thread that was?

And thank you, anon. Did not know that.
>>
>>54546929
>>54546815
Sounds good. I'm just going to wish away my sunlight weakness I got from JJBA and I don't want to do Blade or the other one that gives explicit sunlight immunity since I'm unfamiliar with the settings. The other option was to fanwank a spell once I start using actual magic from like Order of the Stick or Invoker's spellcasting from Dota2
>>
>>54546371
FLCL, "... Until you swing the bat" perk.
Maybe the best one for the job.
>>
>>54547184
Yes, I'd think you could add new art to old galleries.
>>
>>54547357
Thank you.
>>
File: 4182053i.png (466KB, 580x475px) Image search: [Google]
4182053i.png
466KB, 580x475px
>>54547115
It's from prisma Illya. So I need to post I'll ye and her friends so people could see how cute she is and that every jumper need to protect her smile.
>>
File: _neo_metal_sonic_by_sefirothdb.jpg (140KB, 630x830px) Image search: [Google]
_neo_metal_sonic_by_sefirothdb.jpg
140KB, 630x830px
>>54547294
Never, Neo Metal Sonic shall not go while the organics are not brought to heel.
>>
>>54547225
Man. Just go with your first build until the update.
>>
>>54547464
Get out of here, you...you...DOUBLE FAKER!
>>
>>54547483
Was this theory ever disproved? If not then they are the original, fufufufufu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtgDdLqCZCg
>>
File: 1501128389907.png (2MB, 730x1701px) Image search: [Google]
1501128389907.png
2MB, 730x1701px
What perks would let me create time loops or put someone in one?
>>
File: Chloe.png (410KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
Chloe.png
410KB, 544x544px
>>54547458
Chloe/Kuro is lewd.
>>
>>54547468
Going to have to wait until the update. Reptilians get fucked in Species Traits, and I kinda need that to make it work.
>>
>>54547225
Well, it's a good thing I'm updating Stellaris right now, basically the way Hive Minds work is that you are the one immortal mind that governs the whole thing. General, admirals and other people are simply bodies that are a bit more independent in their thought systems but are still just you. I'm still considering whether or not to allow you to still be able to pick ethics for the discounts, or just not allow you to pick them at all
>>54547565
Any suggestions for traits to add while I'm here? Decided to add Synthetics to the Jump now because they should have already been there, so I'm still taking suggestions.
>>
>>54547597
Aren't there hive-mind specific traits? Could either add them in or, if that's too much work for one type of species, approximate what the equivalents are that you already have and just pretend that hive-minds have those instead.
>>
>>54547597
You'd be a thread favorite if you banned Hive-Minds from picking any of the ethics, and fucked him over.
>>
>>54547532
That can't be real, I haven't watched tv for a while but it can't have gotten this bad.
>>
>>54546227
KNIFU MASTER RACE
>>
>>54547626
Do you even try sometimes?
>>54547624
I'm gonna have to go check them out, but can you list some? I might do a 50/50 response on that and make some of them part of the option or not depending on how much sense it makes.
>>
>>54547647
Just saying, you could do well with improving your thread image and screwing over OAA's a good way to do it.
>>
>>54547532
It has a lot of pre-requisites before you can even purchase it, which means actually having the CP to get it could be troublesome, but Siren Blood Curse has Ouroboros - Continuum.
>>
>>54547657
Does it feel good knowing that you suck at the one thing you spend your time trying to succeed at?
>>
>>54547647
Turns out it is Civics that Hive-Minds can get special things. It lets them change how the Hive-mind actually functions in little ways.

http://www.stellariswiki.com/Government#Hive_Mind_Civics

Keep in mind the upcoming update will likely change this a bit, and seems to be introducing synthetic-hive-minds, or possibly just the ability for hive-minds to become synthetic.
>>
>>54547715
Ah ok, then that means that when it comes out I can just merge the Hive Mind into a race option and then give an option for a synthetic one.
>>
>>54547626
>>54547657
>>54547715
Alright already. I get it. My idea was fucked from the get-go.

Christamighty.
>>
>>54547765
You could try genetically engineering yourself into a Hive Mind with the technology, with the race of Reptilian, that way you could get the wole amalgamation thing going on.
>>
File: 51X+i8w0u9L.jpg (41KB, 291x400px) Image search: [Google]
51X+i8w0u9L.jpg
41KB, 291x400px
>>54547533
And Miyu is cute.
>>
>>54547765
Sorry, was just trying to help.

Hive-Minds do have individuals in them, but they're still 'part' of the hive-mind. Pooled Knowledge kind of shows how they are separate to a degree, as the replacements for lost leaders don't get all their experience/levels.

As a jumper you could change how it works very easily to bring other independent minds in, just don't do the whole thing or something, and as >>54547803 says it is possible to 'induct' people into the Hive-mind with genetic technology.
>>
>>54547832
Didn't mean to include you in that post. Sorry anon.
>>
>>54547765
Salty bitch.
>>
>>54547842
No, you did mean to include him in that post, you just regretted it afterwards. Don't try to back out of your deeds like a sniveling coward.
>>
>>54547899
>Don't try to back out of your deeds like a sniveling coward.

>Expecting even this much out of OAA.

wew lad, high fucking expectations you have there.
>>
>>54547842
That's ok. Don't worry about it, or the other people trying to make something of it. Good luck finding a solution to your plan!

Hive Queen Quest may be a better idea, as they have individuals brought into the hive that still have individuality. If nothing else you could try to use both systems side by side to make it work how you want.
>>
>>54547895
>>54547899
>>54547895
It's like a shitposting trifecta
>>
How can I make my body really hard, like cosmically so, without something like Barbadium Body or cybernetics?
>>
>>54547920
I don't know what I just bore witness to but what the shit.

Also, is thread moving really slowly or am I just unobservant?
>>
>>54547899
Wasn't this the exact same thing he said about Dirge
>>
>>54547990
It is pretty slow right now.
>>
>>54547998
Wouldn't surprise me, really.

We lost a good jumpmaker because of this asshole.
>>
So someone asks "what jumps are you looking forward to" all the time, but I'm curious about something else. Are there any upcoming updates which you're excited for?
>>
>>54548047
Drakengard and Infernals, ye.
>>
>>54548047
Gotta get me some o' dat World Seed and World of Cultivation. Drakengard, as well.
>>
>>54547998
Funny how you can regret saying something after a horde of little shitheads start using it to cause drama.

Hint hint.

hinT hinT.
>>
File: Mahou Shoujo Prisma Irisviel.jpg (226KB, 1461x1764px) Image search: [Google]
Mahou Shoujo Prisma Irisviel.jpg
226KB, 1461x1764px
>>54547831
And Irisviel would be best barmaid/magical girl.
>>
>>54547597
Would like the ability to gain Trait-Only CP via taking Negative Traits, if that could be balanced.
>>
>>54548047
Worm update never.

But, more seriously, Dark Souls and Sword and Sorcery.
>>
>>54548047
Drakengard and Stellaris.

I was gonna make a build for Stellaris, but then I found out there was gonna be a big update for it, so I'm waiting for that, AND IT'S TOTALLY KILLING ME.

>>54546293
> Worst Zelda
My vote goes for Wind Waker's.
Not Tetra. Tetra was great. Rather, the whole "now that you have been revealed as Princess Zelda, you are no longer allowed to be a kickass pirate" thing. That was lame.

Although I also wasn't a real fan of Twilight Princess's. I mean, she's cool and all, but she's very stoic and standoffish and you don't see a lot of her except for the time she gets possessed and tries to kill you.

BotW's on the other hand is really trying her best and is just kindof bad at it and doesn't really know what she's supposed to be doing.
Also, in the timeline, she's like got the classic tsundere progression -- that is, she starts out really bitchy and mean but gradually becomes really caring and thankful for Link's involvement. Midna also does that, although Midna also has a sharp tongue that she keeps throughout the game, which is why Midna is best princess.

Also, BotW's Zelda has a nice butt.

Butts are important.
>>
>>54548114
Rin would be nice pet.
>>
File: tiny angel.gif (363KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tiny angel.gif
363KB, 320x240px
So for no reason at all, I'm planning on putting together a portable cosmology/afterlife system. I already know some properties and items that can make it easier for me (Sky Palace, Iifa Tree, Well of Bradeline, etc), but does anyone have any personal suggestions for the following?

>Getting psychopomps to carry souls to your personal afterlife
>Customizing the interior
>Fusing floating/flying properties
>Reincarnating the souls
>Deciding which souls go in and which go to their native afterlife if that world has one
>>
How useful is Return from the Cosmic Warehouse? Im debating taking it during this jumpchain.
>>
Does Sakura exist in Prima Illya?
>>
>>54547989
FISS 6 from PS238 would let you shrug off a small nuke, but for cosmic-tier bullshit like Barbadium Body you're looking at... um... DBZ jump alphabet soup saiyan forms? Marvel Magic jump's skyfather/hellking/unstoppable perks? I dunno.
>>
>>54548333
Perks which give you divinity from settings where that gives you at least some kind of control over afterlives/souls? That way some god can't just notice your nice afterlife and go "oh sweet, yoink".
>>
>>54548418
>yoink

If a pre-existing god thinks your afterlife is good enough to try and swipe, isn't that something of a compliment?

But yeah that's a god idea.
>>
>>54548333
Bleach has some stuff that makes it easier to get back and forth.
>>
>>54548333

For Warehouse-attached versions, there's Base of Operations in Warframe. For standalones / non-Warehouse properties, there's HYDRA Construction Plans in Marvel Cinematic Universe Part 2.

Personal suggestion, but maybe - if you have it as one of your themes or Symbolic Links, you could build a 3rd-Circle Demon or Sub-Kami (via Kami's capstone boost from Kamigawa) dedicated to this sort of thing, with their related minions or 2nd-Circles being the ones who go out and collect / capture the souls?

>Reincarnating the souls

I believe Reincarnation is a Clerical spell in D&D, and beyond that am clueless.

I got nothin'.
>>
>>54548333
>customizing the interior
>deciding which souls
Bleach allows you to buy a custom afterlife and set which souls are eligible, iirc.
>>
>>54548468
>>54548504
Oh sweet. Will have to visit sometime. Probably not early though.

>>54548481
Thanks for what you did put together, though!
>>
>>54548374
She certianly exists in Miyu's world and she may exist in the main one.

She died in Miyu Shirou's arms before the series started. Shinji killed her.
>>
>>54548047
Dies Irae. Not because I want the powers there, but just because I think that given my build I could have some entertaining interactions with the villains. I've been thinking about that a lot, watching this LP of it.
>>
>>54548047
Infernals
Worm
Devil May Cry
Drakengard

I feel like I'm forgetting one or two.
>>
>>54548943
>Worm
Never happening.

>Devil May Cry
Dead.
>>
>>54548984
>Dead.
There was that WIP posted but yeah probably.
>>
>>54549013
Maybe when Uncle Dante can stop running from the Mexican drug cartels.
>>
>>54549026
Just have Dante and Worm collab with Valeria. The jumps will be finished in a week. She's written more in days than any jumpmaker has in years.
>>
Ive been looking at a jump, and it mentions something about the jumper getting a Spark? Whats a Spark?
>>
File: smug crocodile.gif (2MB, 399x215px) Image search: [Google]
smug crocodile.gif
2MB, 399x215px
>when the saltwater crocodile's unstoppable bite force tempts you to pick it in Mermaid Melody

Honestly I think it'd fit the tone better if I became a leatherback sea turtle but I need the chomp.
>>
>>54549328
Planeswalker Spark, from MTG. Pre-Mending, specifcally.
>>
>>54549328
It's a super duper planeswalker spark based on those in MtG, except it can go to any setting, even those seen as fictional in our world. Essentially you can go to any jump or any setting that doesn't have a jump, but you don't get CP at that point and don't have to stay for ten years because you've won the chain.

Some jumps lock things until you're done with the chain, or until you have the spark. You get a spark by completing an end-jump. There aren't many of them but the jump list says which jumps are end jumps.
>>
So how do Gauntlets work?
>>
>>54549452
No initial CP but you're gain a safety net that'll keep you from being fucked over if you fail in those places.
>>
>>54549452
Well, it varies, but as a general rule you don't have access to your powers or items and start with 0 CP, only having what you buy in the jump with CP from drawbacks. Some Gauntlets do let you use your powers if you opt to have the danger level raised. In exchange for the difficulty of a Gauntlet, they're zero risk. Losing one just passes you on to another jump without anything you would have gotten from the Gauntlet. There's usually also some minor but fun and thematically-appropriate reward if you win, too.
>>
>>54546923
I think there's one in Negima?

>>54548368
As it is written, giving you a single-use return, it's not especially useful unless you REALLY want a pokemon storage system. Keeping in mind that it was made when there were less than 50 jumps.

If you make some reasonable house rules about its uses replenishing, then it can be more worth the cost.
Something like "get a new use every 10/50/100 jumps", "get a new use every time you complete a gauntlet" or something like that.

I guess how useful it is depends on what benefit you can wring out of it.
Since most drawbacks won't be in force when you return (it's usually stated that drawbacks expire once your initial time in a jump is up), it can be useful to revisit a world if you loaded up on drawbacks the first time around.
You could also go to an early jump with not many powers just minding your own business, then leave and do a bunch of jumps, then come back with your new toys and change the world in the following ten years.
Extra time is always useful for training or longer term projects.
>>
so i know my pokemon team from the first jumpchain count as companions, but what are the rules for pokeballs? do they function as normal items? if i'm going into the mystery dungeon jump, it doesn't mention anything other than your starter, so am i not allowed to bring the other 5 at all?
>>
>>54549671
>it doesn't mention anything other than your starter, so am i not allowed to bring the other 5 at all?
The usual rule of thumb is that you can always have (8+number of Pods) Companions active unless forbidden by the Jump or a Drawback, but you need to buy Companion Import options to give them an origin in that world. Otherwise they just show up with no context or appropriate identity ready.
>>
Is there any type of regeneration/healing factor that works by something akin to "quickly replenishing your life-force" than just "reconstructing your body"?

Or, really, anything that could quickly replenish "life-force" in an emergency scenario, regardless of whether it heals you or not. It's the restoring of life-force I need, the healing is just a likely side-effect in most systems, and entirely unnecessary for my purposes. Something that doesn't require you to steal it from other people, because I know we have plenty of those kinds of vampirism perks.
>>
>>54549685
yeah, that's what i'm saying, there aren't any companion import options for that jump, so does that mean i just can't bring anyone?
>>
>>54549685
>>54549699
or wait, are you trying to say that they won't have an origin set in that specific world and will remember everything from whatever was happening before?
>>
>>54549699
By default, you can. Unless it's written somewhere that you can't.
>>
>>54549697
Despite the downsides, I'm rather fond of Waveform Anatomy (NGE) combined with any form of regeneration (body, mind or soul. All three is better.)

I don't know of any that are "life force" recovery though.
>>
>>54548333
For customizing the interior, get after-life in Bleach and thennimport it in either DC Occult or Marvel Magic.
>>
>>54549697
Not entirely sure, but /probably/ Life-element spells from Magicka?
>>
File: JACKPOT!.png (695KB, 796x503px) Image search: [Google]
JACKPOT!.png
695KB, 796x503px
>>54549777

Jackpot confirms.
>>
>>54549812
Yay!
>>
>>54549699
You don't need to import companions unless you want to give them a history in the world, and sometimes CP or other benefits. You can bring them along as effectively drop-ins, no history, no new perks, no CP etc.

PMD is a bit of an odd one, as it has a drawback that gets rid of your partner. While it doesn't say it blocks other companions it was also made before companion rules were really a thing. As such it's up to you if you can bring them along or not if you take that drawback. Personally I wouldn't, but again, up to you, unless QS made a ruling back in the day that I don't know about.

If you don't take that drawback you can definitely take them into PMD.
>>
Does Ice Queen from Fate/Zero protect one from all mundane methods of charisma and manipulation, or just being seduced and attracted?
>>
File: 63c64c8900b8c28828dc796963b18536.jpg (534KB, 1500x1099px) Image search: [Google]
63c64c8900b8c28828dc796963b18536.jpg
534KB, 1500x1099px
>>54546046
Made friends with a fire lizard, rode out of Orre on a motorcycle made of dreams and friendship, toasted a whole lot of bug pokemon, caught an onyx, looked for (but did not find) ghost pokemon, ran away from a gyarados.
>>
Just curious, but is there a list of jumps by year?
>>
>>54546720
Don't forget that the entire soundtrack up until the rythm game is a discordant anti-rhythmic mess of sounds based on the concept of "okay, here's a piece of classical music, how can we fuck it up beyond recognition".
>>
>>54549993
No. Most lists are inaccurate anyways because people forget obscure things.
>>
Jumpers! What's your all-time weakness when it comes to buying items/companions?
>>
Continuing my Side-Chain.

Kamen Rider Part Finale Decade Gauntlet:
Decadriver [100]:
Everchanging Kaleidoscope [-20]
Key to the Kingdom [-10]
Gate Guardian [-20]
The Three Paths (Tough) [Free]
Kamen Rider Strongest [-40]
Vizier [-10]

Changeing Everything! The End Which Begins: https://pastebin.com/meky5dgq
>>
>>54550068

Food is love, food is life.
>>
File: Shiny Goomy.png (78KB, 250x378px) Image search: [Google]
Shiny Goomy.png
78KB, 250x378px
>>54546046
>Had a nightmare induced seizure
>Got a Service Pokémon
>Broke Lysandre’s nose
>Sucked at battling
>Got good at battling
>Caught some friends
>Became a 14 year old international spy
>Moved to Alola
>>
>>54550068
Replenishing containers of things (usually food), properties, and clothes.
>>
>>54550068
Probably Warehouse attachments or armor/outfit imports? Don't really have much. Um, I like mass companion imports, too? But I try to stick to keeping as many companions as I can have active, so I don't pick up new ones too often.
>>
>>54550068
Four words. Four goddamn words that guilt-tripped me into buying the FaceBlock in Sidereals, and the Living Grimoire in Solars.

I want to exist.
>>
File: 60'.jpg (139KB, 1300x788px) Image search: [Google]
60'.jpg
139KB, 1300x788px
>>54550068
Status/rank items, property items, family/clone based companions and occupation/business items. Just love them all to bits.
>>
>>54550104
>spoiler
How the fuck does that even work for the Living Grimoire? Is half of the flavor text just straight-up lying?

>I was constructed by the ‘Greatest Sorcerer of Our Time’, or at least that’s what she insisted on calling herself every damned time she opened her mouth. She came down with a tragic case of ‘fell on several hundred jade spears’, if you’re curious.
>>
>>54550135
Val?
>>54549952
>>
File: JUMPER.png (208KB, 771x579px) Image search: [Google]
JUMPER.png
208KB, 771x579px
>>54550068
I love properties on the Items front. On the Companion thing... I really like OC that I don't personally design as long as their Unique but believable.
>>
>>54550140
Nah. It just means that's what his history would be if you decides he exists. It's like taking an Origin other than Drop In, they get woven into the history of the place.
>>
>>54550159
Oh, it works on mundane stuff but generally just on charisma/beauty specifically. Someone can still trick or manipulate you, they're just not going to do it with their force of personality, appearance or magic.
>>
>>54550196
K thx.
>>
>>54550140
Exalted has some of that in-setting itself. As an example: The Broken-Winged Crane is an infernal work on sorcery... Each copy is different in some way, and to make matters worse, it hasn't been written yet.
>>
>>54550101
That's a cute blob of amorphous ooze.
>>
Can you still take a Caste discount for Solars if you take the Child of the Earth drawback? Even if you choose to not take the Exaltation afterwards?
>>
so what's the deal with duplicate items in the quicksilver jumps? there's a bag in every jump and things like motorcycles/holovisors/laptops/phones, are they exclusive to the setting? can the old gear not be used on those worlds?
and for the mass effect jump, it says that if you picked human, you get an entirely normal looking human form, does that mean that you just get 2 forms that look like yourself (?) or can you alter the appearance of the other form?
>>
>>54548047
World Seed, World of Cultivation, Drakengrad, Code Geass, Dark Souls, Worm, Familiar of Zero.

The Worm update is literally never happening though, and I'm pretty sure nobody is actually working on FoZ.
>>
Is there anything else like the Metaverse app in Persona 5 that can effectively allow you access to an arbitrary amount of "dungeons" which can drastically vary in terms of inhabitants, layout, and danger?
>>
>>54550360
Dungeon Maker in Magi rather predictably lets you make dungeons.
>>
>>54550350
Code Geass and FoZ are getting updates?
>>
>>54550393
> I'm pretty sure nobody is actually working on FoZ.
Iirc someone said Rose (and Valeria, maybe) was working on Code Geass.
>>
>>54550393
Nope. They're up for claiming, though. Maker rescinded his claim on them.
>>
>>54550338
I'd assume duplicate items differ from universe to universe. I guess it's also possible that Quicksilver just put them there in case you missed them your first time around.
>Physical changes can be applied to both forms or only one
I imagine this means that you can not only change the appearance of the second form, but your initial (true) appearance as well.
>>
>>54550399
Alice is working on Code Geass, Rose has her own projects.
>>
>>54548047
I'm still waiting on that Bleach update Reborn said was coming almost immediately after he dropped the most recent revamp.
>>
>>54550424
Wasn't The Witcher also up for an update?
>>
>>54550440
Different jumpmaker, but yes.
>>
>>54550423
>Alice is working on Code Geass
Alright then, looks like I got them mixed up. Any idea how that's progressing?
>>
>>54550469
Asked her. She's got about half the origin's first perklines done and some other stuff.
>>
>>54550350
>World Seed, World of Cultivation

I hope that I can make them good enough to make people happy. Im thinking of allowing yao to take any of the plants they buy in the jump as their races progenator plant for free just because at this time I dont have so much to give them in the update.

Hopefully I will get sat off to finish it, heres a teaser.

Soul Setting Divine Light- The soul setting Divine light is the light from the beginning of the world, a primordial light which encompasses far more than the simple colors we normally see. The Soul Setting Divine Light is very mysterious and throughout the past many have sought to master it but few have succeeded, you are one of those few. You can call upon the divine light to Set things relates to the soul making them permanent until you choose to remove them. A spell that binds the soul of a person into a magical contract for instance may be made stronger than any shackle, unable to be broken by any means known. When used carefully it can also aid your own self, Zuo Mo uses it in a time of need where his body and soul was constantly being ravaged by conflicting energies to set those same conflicting energies in a peaceful stasis stronger than either and including both. Basically this technique allows you to lock soul based changes or spells
Making them semi permanent at will. It also allows you to make your eyes shine beautifully with more colors than currently exist if you want, but thats just a side effect which you can turn off at will if you wish [ /spoiler]

Havent figured out a price yet
>>
>>54550536
Infinity soul edition then?

That said, I'd say to keep it to just the stasis stuff if that's all it can do and not let it break soul related things absolute and unbreakable. That seems like a bit too much.
>>
>>54550533
Neat. Looking forward to it.

>>54550536
Definitely gonna take that, if only for the shining eyes. Gotta get all the Mary Sue effects~
>>
>>54550579
Nah unlike infinity it doesnt make things better with time, it just locks them in place. I need to work on the wording some more, they are breakable but it requires more than it normally would. See if you had to put a seal on someone of a higher rank than you for instance, you may be able to make a seal and put it on them to bind them and it may very well be increadibly strong, but only for a very short period of time and by using up all your energy. By using this you do that same spell and lock it, allowing it to exist as if it were a permanent spell.

Im up for suggestions though, I want to include it cause I think its really cool.
>>
>>54550583
Mary sue effects are all over the place in this update. I cant decide if I want to put ling food chef under farmer 200 or farmer 400
>>
>>54550643
Yeah, it really doesn't seem to imply they can be breakable. The whole bit about it becoming unbreakable should probably be removed if it's working as you say, since your example is just making a pumped up spell last longer.

If this is World of Cultivation though...you're going to have to make this reaaally expensive since there's not really anything else in the jump this good.
>>
>>54550668
Eh it may not make the final cut and it o ly works directly on the soul, for example even if you had a technique that shot fireballs using soul enerfy it wouldnt make the fireballs permanent. Like I said, I need to work on it.
>>
>>54550700
Okay yeah that's probably a good idea to make sure you clearly write out that stuff.
>>
File: The Gang Begin Their Rap Career.jpg (741KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
The Gang Begin Their Rap Career.jpg
741KB, 1200x900px
Do you have any children included in your group Jumpers?
>>
>>54550821
I have a son and a grandson so I Used to at least and I am occasionally a child
>>
The Mighty Skill perk in One Punch Man has this line at the end:
>Taking this with “Product of SCIENCE!” allows you to be telekinetic, making forces a reality with your mind. Other abilities are possible but are up to you to discover or determine.
Does that mean if you take that combo and get telekinesis you'd be able to discover new abilities, or that you could take an ability other than telekinesis?

Also, is the guy who made the jump still around? It could really use an update.
>>
>>54550536
>>54550643
This kind of shit is why nobody likes you as a jump maker. If you are going to limit canon abilities don't even offer them.
>>
File: tumblr_og4drtz8y71tfc2xxo1_500.png (98KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og4drtz8y71tfc2xxo1_500.png
98KB, 500x281px
>>54550920
I hope you have a wonderful day and whatever is bothering you works out. I have to go work now though so good luck
>>
>>54550949
high roaded the fuck out of that guy, well done
>>
File: tumblr_nn42kefphl1trcpc7o2_500.png (235KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn42kefphl1trcpc7o2_500.png
235KB, 500x382px
What kind of stuff can be made out of monster parts using monster hunter smithing? I know there are mainly swords and such but is it useful for anything out of the jump?
>>
File: FR27.png (158KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
FR27.png
158KB, 400x267px
Would you rather have Smart Vision or Wayfinder Radar, from DXHR?
Which would be more useful for a spy?
Which would be more useful for a sniper?
>>
>>54551001
Look at this angelic confection. Never in my life have I laid eyes on such an immaculate swirl, nor glimpsed a crust as delectably golden brown in hue.

Alas, we toil in far too cold and dark a world for such cinnamoned purity as this, such perfection, whose rich, buttery brilliance conjures the divine.

Far better, far better that we toil amongst the refuse and feed upon our lowly cinnamon toast crunch.
>>
>>54551018
>Smart Vision or Wayfinder Radar,

What do they do? Smart vision sounds better.
>>
>>54551018
Smart Vision.
Wayfinder is helpful, be can be partially replaced by just keeping track of things in your head and being extra aware.
Smart Vision, the ability to see through walls, is a game changer.

You're basically choosing between a minimap and X-ray vision. Who cares about knowing where that guy you spotted is going if you can just see through walls as see "oh, no one is in this room" or "Hey, there is an air vent leading right to the place I want to go that I couldn't see earlier."
>>
File: 1485717573128.jpg (332KB, 1280x930px) Image search: [Google]
1485717573128.jpg
332KB, 1280x930px
>>54550068
Maps
Maids
Power Armor
Symbiotic Things
Cute swords that do cute things.
>>
>>54551001
You can turn nearly any animal into some form of semi elemental armor, usually it also looks swag as hell.
>>
>>54550068
Dragons
>>
>>54550068
Tech Caches
Powerful Weapons
Power Armor
Power Suits
OC with a some personality and not just a list of perks
>>
File: Combatrifle-conceptart.png (184KB, 632x632px) Image search: [Google]
Combatrifle-conceptart.png
184KB, 632x632px
>>54551057
Thanks, that's helpful.
Would Smart Vision work at a distance, to let one snipe people through walls?
>>
>>54551126
If I recall correctly, smart vision only works up to mid ranges.
>>
Quick question: In the Halo jump, does the Squad Up ability allow me to import my companions? It doesnt say so, but sort of implies it?
>>
>>54550068
I love sentient stuff that doesn't count as companions and can be upgraded.
>>
>>54551126
No, the Smart Vision aug only has a range of 19 meters. The explanation for this is that it uses medium-wavelength electromagnetic radiation in the infrared and terahertz bands to penetrate obstacles. Those have short range, especially when you're using antennas that have to be small enough to fit inside someone's eyes. Moreover, sniper rifle optics operate on entirely different principles, so they couldn't enhance the range of the Smart Vision. I suppose you could build a bigger t-wave imager and attach it to your rifle to get a similar effect at longer ranges, but it still wouldn't be particularly long-range. Turns out that seeing through walls is really tough if you're doing it with plausibly realistic physics.
>>
>>54551287
>plausibly realistic physics
I didn't know the bullshit Adam pulls off was supposed to follow that.
>>
>>54551303
Much of it doesn't. His eyes do, though. It's weird, I'm not sure why the developers chose to make Jensen's sensor systems realistic.
>>
>>54551322
Gives them an excuse to put gameplay limitations on it?
>>
>>54551348
Yeah, probably.
>>
>>54551001
I guess you could make decorations out of them if you were artistically inclined.

There's also in-universe fluff about eating some monster parts.
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.490561.jpg (257KB, 575x804px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.490561.jpg
257KB, 575x804px
>>54550068
I really love warehouse attachments and adjacent dimensional properties -- basically anything that allows me to magpie more stuff, but doesn't directly connect to each world.

Incidentally, I've started fanwanking that most of my following properties actually appear together, like, in close proximity to each other. Usually in some out of the way location.
By this point, this has created a rather weird, slightly anomalous little town with convenience stores and mansions and little farmlands and a small pyramid and surrounding ruins all interconnected by underground tunnels, regardless of the setting or how fucking absurd this is, smack dab in the middle of the wilderness somewhere.

It is a weird little menagerie of buildings and alternate dimensions following me around by now.
>>
File: Mewtwo Brainwashing.jpg (196KB, 650x1780px) Image search: [Google]
Mewtwo Brainwashing.jpg
196KB, 650x1780px
So have you ever had to resort to brainwashing before?
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>54551494
That's neat! Mine are usually all in the Archipelago (HTTYD) or in my Nether World (Disgaea) personally. Well other than Jumperville, but I use THAT place to train because villian of the week and ready access ot all of my stuff means that Jumperville isn't safe for anyone other than the residents and the Nether Worlder's at this point.
>>
>>54551500
Brainwashing is my modus operandi baby
I use it on nonredeemable antagonists mostly, sometimes on powerful adversaries to turn them into allies for a battle
>>
File: gilgamesh.jpg (71KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
gilgamesh.jpg
71KB, 480x270px
>>54551500
Brainwashing was fun at first, but once you get so used to it, you start to enjoy some defiance from time to time, you know?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>54551500
I try to stay away from it personally. Though I will edit that statement by following up that I find no issue with using Anti-Demon Wavelength on everyone in the local.... 238,900 miles.... Don't know if healing mental scars and soul damage counts or not, because some of the posts I've seen/
>>
>>54551500
Is it really brainwashing if you just keikaku the events that will trigger their change of heart?
>>
>>54551687
Depends. According to Dresden FIles, it totally is.
>>
File: 20080827-01-02.jpg (28KB, 475x267px) Image search: [Google]
20080827-01-02.jpg
28KB, 475x267px
>>54551500
Sometimes my companions break.

It's actually not my fault. Sometimes, just... SHIT HAPPENS. It is a long running chain.
Like, they looked too close at Azathoth or some villain decided to be really edgy before prompting me to kill them. In an excessive way.
Just... sometimes my companions break, and I have to fix them.

I don't really think of it as brainwashing, though. It's more like... "resetting to an earlier save".

>>54551544
I've thought about doing that! But I decided that I didn't just want to shove those things off the beaten path in such a way, and I kindof liked the idea of random setting people stumbling across this strange little town in the middle of nowhere and wondering what the fuck.

Although it may be better to do that in settings like, say, Warhammer. I don't know.
>>
File: Kagetora Black Flame Alt-Form.jpg (44KB, 600x942px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Black Flame Alt-Form.jpg
44KB, 600x942px
>>54551800
Blue I could totally see you trying to be all reassuring everytime you update the whateverthefuck system you have for keeping backup memories. How would you go about it.

Also on a side note.... what would a streamlined Sword Art Online or ALfheim Online Gashat be like /JC?
>>
>>54548615
Sounds like a good world to me.
>>
File: WhatIgot.jpg (169KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
WhatIgot.jpg
169KB, 680x1020px
>>54551907
Shirou's story in at least was pretty awesome. His entire character arc is shit getting real and protecting of smiles.
>>
>>54550235
Too bad about its final evolution.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
[Batman Beyond]

Drawbacks: Epilogue, Target (1200)

Predator, age 26

Chamer (Free)
Deceiver (1000)
Cult Leader (700)
Microlistener (Free)
Company (400)
Some Punk Dressed Like Him (0)

>Scene: Old man sitting by the fire. He is tired and anxious, but with fewer frown lines than his life would suggest. Enter Jumper, down a chimney

Batman. It's been a while.

"It's just Bruce now. Unless you're looking for the new kid. Do I need to tell Arkham their first success story's tresspassing?"

An eggnog appears in my hand. No, no. Just-came to wish an old friend merry christmas.

A tired smile. "Thanks"

Bruce, you ever miss it all?

"I've made my share of mistakes. Maybe it's best I'm out of the game. If there's anything I regret" he adds "it's the loose ends. If I was just a little quicker, I could have-"

He frowns at the nog. "This isn't made of Lazarus pit extract or anything, is it?"

It's just eggnog, Bruce. Perfect eggnog. Really, if I had-I'd leave it up to you.

He relaxes and has some. We share some laughs and memoriesm, and I pretend to be taken aback by how empty the mansion is these days.

As I'm about to leave, I hand him a lozenge. Told him I'd shared some with the Commisioner last week, and apparently it was a bit strong. Must be the herbs, I said. Ginseng, yarrow, mandrake, apples of iGOSH look at the time, see you around Bruce!

The Commisioner's recently tendered her resignation, right as someone he thought was an imposter's been seen with his prodige. He puts two and two together as I vanish into a swarm of moths around the corner.

I've always wanted to do that.
>>
I'm in need of a capstone perk for the Mage origin in Daggerfall. Could the thread offer suggestions?
>>
Are high level Naruto ninja using chakra for those bullshit physical feats they can pull or is that just from training?
>>
>>54552138
It's a bit unclear. Gai seems to be mostly physical until he breaks out the gates, and Tsunade is largely chakra but with some impressive strength regardless.

It seems just having the chakra in their bodies helps to a degree too.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (54KB, 528x550px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
54KB, 528x550px
[Valkyrie Core]

Drawbacks: Your Waifu Is Shit, Anna's Background Switched, Priority Target, Zero Hour, Man gives innumerable prayers to Heaven for salvation. Heaven replies with nothing but death to recompense Man (2000)

Rolled Santiago

"Main Character", age 16

Valkyrie Skill (Free)
High Compatibility (Free)
Harem Aura (1800)
Born Lucky (1500)
Valkyrie Core Technology (1000)
Higgs Knowledge (600)
Valkyrie Core & Frame (Free)
Datapad (Free)
Academy Uniform (Free)
Impeller Mastery (0)

Armor Import (400)
Melee Halbard (Free)
Hypervelocity Cannon (Free)
More Powerful Impeller (300)
Higgs Engine (0)

So...what does an Antagonist actually look like?

The impression I got was like a PacRim Kaiju with a jetpack strapped to it.

How many of them are there, anyway?

>>54551500
Mind Crush is an old, reliable standby for dealing with someone stubborn. And in general, it's handy when you need the enemy army to very politely shoot each other in the head because you've got something more important to do than this "war" bullshit.

It's inefficient to only rely on complete brainwashing, though. Either you have to tailor each washed brain to prevent your mindless drones from walking off cliffs, or you risk a connection so tenuous that some outside factor can break it.

It's really more of an art than a science. Never brainwash without prepping up the gaslighting, propaganda and good old fashioned corrupted tools.

>>54550068
Food and healing items, preferably in one package. As the world's oldest amateur chef, I like experimenting with that stuff. Besides, it's a small microcosm of order!

I'm also a sucker for territory, since it's more comfortable to hang out somewhere made in your very image. Not just dimensional properties or attachments, but stuff like the big tomb in Tomb Kings or mana nodes.

I like to jerryrig my stuff a lot, so it all evens out when I'm finished with it.

Ironically my Tomb Kings tomb is probably one of the most life energyriffic things I own.
>>
>>54552128
Maybe something to do with making magic spells? Perhaps being able to combine three different spells into one since the in-game ones had three effects?
>>
File: 9BrGrqn.jpg (141KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
9BrGrqn.jpg
141KB, 800x800px
>>54551882
> How would you go about it.

[...]
> "So what is this?"
> "It's the Memoria Machine. I use it to prune back memories when people... break."
> "You just... have this? In reserve?"
> "Well, I had to invent it in a hurry the first time I needed it, but... yeah. I never got rid of it after that."
> "When was the first time you needed it?"
> "... a long time ago. I don't really like to remember it."
> "And Vera will be okay after this?"
> "Yeah, she shouldn't remember anything what happened."
> "Should we tell her?"
> "It doesn't matter."
> "..."
> ...
> "Have you ever used this thing on me?"
> ...
> "Konata?"
> "Hm? Oh, I was thinking-- No. Of course not."

I lie, of course.
>>
>>54552160
>The impression I got was like a PacRim Kaiju with a jetpack strapped to it.
>How many of them are there, anyway?

There are a lot, they range from robokaiju to sapient crystals down to fast streched out humanoids. Take out those bigass type zeroes and you will be much better off.

Wait how did anna beat sekhmet as warrior?
>>
>>54552203
Maybe. I was playing with the idea of a Lichdom ritual, but I was warned it might be too "evil".
>>
>>54552231
Mantel or Bust!
>>
>>54552231
That sounds cool too.
>>
>>54552251
Why don't I just make you all the Godhead while I'm at it?

>>54552281
Thank you, I'll give it some thought if I don't get a load of negative responses.
>>
>>54552215
>>54551882
So Guantlet you asked and I went digging. I think I've gotten all but the ones Konota mentioned. If anyone has any more I'll add them in.

Self-Appointed Rival - Fire Emblem Tellius
Cognitive - Mother CogDis
Sky Canopy Tutor - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
My Greatest Theft Ever - Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego
Sadistic Pen Pal - World of Cultivation
“I will dare the Monster Mash.” - Ogre Battle
Rival - Fire Emblem Elibe
Metal Destruction - Sonic Classic
Stalker - Parasyte
Reincarnated Romance - Generic Universal Monsters
Engagement Difficulties - Ot
have you ever seen the true face of god, exile? - Path of Exileoyomegatari
Yandere God of Love - Sunrider
Morning Star - Devil Survivor
Hound of Hel - Valkyrie Profile
Tatyana - Ravenloft
Tower of the Multiverse - Dragon's Crown
Parting Gift... Part of you Here, Part of you There - Darkstalkers
Boooooring - Darkstalkers
High School of the Dead - Nechronica
ROMANCE ACADEMY 7 - Gravity Falls
>>
>>54551882
>Also on a side note.... what would a streamlined Sword Art Online or ALfheim Online Gashat be like /JC?
Something that let you contradict how economics works.
>>
File: chuunibyou4.jpg (66KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
chuunibyou4.jpg
66KB, 660x371px
What is the chuuniest thing you have ever done jumper?
>>
>>54552522
In valkyrie core I was a massive anna geek but had the ptsd issues she did and the extra type zeros dropping down, using my jumper powers to cheat by doing things like slowing down time and being extra durable and dumling ammo directly from my warehouse into my null space core I went around and in one week killed off all the type zeroes without stopping, then as I was flying in to kill the last one I broadcasted on all radio frequencies hoping to make the type zero hear me a short speech that amounted to something like "And so by my hand and deeds is man onve again cast out of the garden of eden back into the world. As once it was so shall it be again."

My frame is named Ophidian, I of course got mercelessly picked on by all the other instructors for having 8th grade syndrome after I got back to perth and had my blow off limbs replaced, but they went light because i was already a PTSD induced wreck.

Luckily nobody here or in irc will figure out who I am or that could be embarrasing.
>>
>>54552633
Ravenloft.
>>
File: 1386193627131.jpg (319KB, 806x605px) Image search: [Google]
1386193627131.jpg
319KB, 806x605px
>>54552522
W-what does Chuuni mean?
>>
>>54552645
Nope. Speaking of which has he been around lately?
>>
>>54552651
8th grader syndrome usually, like explosion girl from that anime.
>>
>>54552651
You remember how when you were 12 you thought dark and edgy things were super cool, and you may have even tried to emulate that kind of behavior in real life? Chuuni is the Japanese term or that.
>>
>>54552522
I-it's not a delusion If it's true anonymous!

>>54552651
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Chuunibyou

basically Japanese media is show soaked with people being special and Japanese people are so fundamentally disposable that in eighth grade They go crazy and start believing they are Magical or gangsters or something.
>>
>>54550068
I have a couple big weaknesses. First, I am deeply fascinated by monsters and like to take options that let me create, summon, or befriend them. In cases like the Warhammer Fantasy jumps where there are a ton of monsters you can buy and I want all of them, this can be problematic.

Second is that I have a fondness for comedy and mischief. This means that I will sometimes buy perks simply because they would be good for pranks, but it also means that I tend to take comedic drawbacks, whether becoming silly/clumsy or getting pulled into harem shenanigans, simply because I think it will make things more interesting.
>>
>>54552633
>Ophidian
>googles, means serpent or snake

I know who you are. How are the updates coming?
>>
>>54552633
Hey Crux.
>>
>>54552759
!!! You hush up right now!

>>54552779
No, this is gonna be a game now isnt it?
>>
So what are the best perks for precision? Power we talk about a-plenty, I want to know the best ways to get really good at applying that power.
>>
>>54552895
everyone always forgets How sting from worm grants a perfect Ballistic sense which means you have perfect Precision with arrows
>>
>>54552922
No, I don't forget that. And while it's nice, I meant precision in general. That's my fault for being imprecise, sorry. So what are the best perks for using the exact amount of force needed in the exact right place.
>>
>>54552954
let's go down the list
cyborg body,we are creating and cut at will. From Metal gear rising should give you amazing accuracy with swords

Sting for it's secondary effects for accuracy with bows

body + precision and Automatic tempering from cultivation will passively make you more and
more accurate with all of your Physical movements

for math stuff. There is unreal precision from Tsukihimeand something else in the morning if memory serves
>>
>>54553085
>creating
sorry that's VR training Dictation was acting up
>>
File: Breath of the Wild No Puzzles.jpg (597KB, 600x4333px) Image search: [Google]
Breath of the Wild No Puzzles.jpg
597KB, 600x4333px
Have you ever tried to setup a puzzle or challenge for heroes before Jumpers?
>>
What jumps can I get Bill Hicks as a companion in?
>>
File: The Face of Mercy.jpg (26KB, 227x200px) Image search: [Google]
The Face of Mercy.jpg
26KB, 227x200px
>>54552228
>Wait how did anna beat sekhmet as warrior?

Avalanche mentioned that Anna still has her Wave as the Warrior, she just can't use it at will (it's specifically called out as being a plot device if she's a warrior- "critical mass of plot" or something I think he'd worded it as?).
>>
File: Vert Uniform.jpg (278KB, 799x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Vert Uniform.jpg
278KB, 799x1100px
>>54553230
>>54552228
Yeah, found it:

>Oh, and the Ginungagap project wouldn't exist as Anna can't reproduce Wave Force on demand, she can only use it when the density of plot reaches a certain critical mass.

Presumably, the fight against Sekhmet counted as high density plot.
>>
File: 64081902_p0.jpg (659KB, 3000x2200px) Image search: [Google]
64081902_p0.jpg
659KB, 3000x2200px
So, if I took the Girls and Blade setting, and the mechanic specialization, I'd learn all about horses and how to repair arms and armor, right?
>>
>>54550360
Item world from disgaea
Illusion dungeons from the gamer
>>
>>54550360
the gamer Has the gamers loot+gamers skills illusion technician combo. which basically lets you re-create nearly any environment you've ever been in, Populate it with Enemies and fight them.
>>
>>54550360
Terraria has the Frequent Flyer Miles perk. Lets you create entire Terraria worlds to plunder for resources and murder enemies.

Minecraft has the Mystcraft perk. Which is based on the mod which is based on Myst... Yeah. Basically, lets you create books that describe worlds (and transport yourself to them.) Functionally allows you to create new Minecraft worlds or to make books to link to other places.
>>
So after seeing the kerfuffle with Stellaris further up in thread, does Hive-Minded really only work if your species are Arthropods?
>>
>>54553925
No, any race can be Hive-Minded. Where'd you get that idea?
>>
>>54553990
The amount of restrictions tied to it which pretty much relegating it to your generic "swarm of roaches eating everything" kind of hivemind. Seems like on top of everything else, it'd be automatically relegated to Arthropods simply because what's the biggest example of a hivemind you see? Insects.

I mean the link here >>54547715 does nothing to indicate the contrary, you know?
>>
>>54553990
Are you saying a Devouring Swarm made of bird-people makes sense.
>>
If I get ripple mastery could I unlock the other abilities without buying them if I had a mentor like Lisa Lisa?
>>
>>54554049
You can make your hivemind anything, including humans or elves.
>>
>>54554090
Sense, no. Awesome, yes.
Now I know what I want in Stellaris.
>>
File: Conquest_Ending.jpg (1MB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
Conquest_Ending.jpg
1MB, 1500x844px
>>54554090
It's something you can do, sense of it aside. I played as a Human Hive Mind for the last game I did, and my friend mentioned he ran a fungus one.
>>
>>54554107
So you can have a hivemind of tall amazonian elves...

Yet if you want to try any sort of diplomacy or any sort of civilization that doesn't turn into "subsume and control literally everyone else" you're not allowed?

What?
>>
>>54554049
>>54554090
Well, yeah, insect hiveminds are the most represented in other things. But it's equal opportunity in Stellaris. Avian hiveminds and what not are just as likely as Anthropod hiveminds.

I don't see anything that'd tie them to Anthropods in that link either...

>>54554090
Well, yeah? Why wouldn't it?

Also, the Devouring Swarm is only one option from the civics. It's not like you get all of those.
>>
>>54554138
...You can use diplomacy as a hivemind.

You do get a diplomacy penalty, because non-hivemind species are a bit creeped out by hiveminds.

But as long as you don't pick Devouring Swarm, you can be diplomatic and interact peacefully with other civilizations.
>>
>>54554144
Okay, let me rephrase my point.

Between not being allowed to pick any ethics or other routes-to-higher-civilization, the Hive-Minded path feels like it's pigeon-holed into one and only one path it can take. Is that actually the case or have I just not been looking at the right sections on the wiki?
>>
>>54554138
Oh you can have diplomacy, you just automatically eat non-hivemind pops in your empire. Other empires can be interacted with, you just have a huge penalty to it
>>
>>54554138
It's not that you're forced into subsuming people it's just that since the whole Hive mind is you there's not much in the way of ethics or identities to be had because it's just you. You're the only sentient thing that has full autonomy
>>
>>54554180
Hiveminds actually can choose Biological Ascension. End-game for peaceful hiveminds is one of two choices. Join a Federation and have that cover most of the Galaxy, which avoids the issue of you not being able to have non-hiveminds in your empire by having them in your federation instead. Hard with your diplomacy penalty, but not impossible. Or, second choice, you can use your biological knowledge to genetically engineer conquered species into being part of your hivemind so you don't genocide them.
>>
>>54554090
Sure. I can imagine a species of eusocial avians. One of the speculative evolution 'verses I'm following right now has that. Serina, pretty cool little world where the only terrestrial vertebrate included in the initial terraforming package was the common canary, birds have radiated out into a lot of weird evolutionary niches by now.
>>
>>54554223
Also worth noting that non-hivemind species can use genetic engineering to free hivemind pops from the hivemind. Else, they kind of just spasm around and die if you conquer them.
>>
>>54554175
>>54554187

Alright. Thank you, so I was missing context on a few things.

>>54554195
>You're the only sentient thing that has full autonomy

... Wouldn't you, as the leader, still then have a choice of ethics? Or do ethics only come into play for how your species "reacts" to shit?
>>
>>54554195
Speaking of Hiveminds, you mentioned here >>54547597 that you were thinking on whether or not to keep allowing Hive-Minds to pick Ethics...

Personally, I'd keep it as it is now, since it seems like it would either screw over hiveminds or be much more work not to allow them.

But if you do decide not to let them pick other Ethics, you should probably move the Hive-Minded purchase down to the Ethics part to take up all three of your slot there as it does in-game, and make it free like the other Ethics? As well as give it appropriate discounts equivalent to three Ethics.
>>
>>54554293
Yes, that's why I'm considering just leaving things the way they are, or making ethics not matter due to the fact that you can just easily change your approach to everything and the culture your citizens grew up in don't matter
>>
>>54554293
Ethics kinda run parallel to decisions.
>>
>>54554195
So will reptiles get any goodies in the updates? Cause they cost but get nothing.
>>
>>54554386
Cold-bloods get out.

reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>54550881
Does literally nobody know how that perk works?
>>
>>54554372
hey, if I have more than one planetary Empire with more than one race Am I ever going to be able to import them all as one empire? I'm not asking for any mechanical bonuses . I just don't want to leave my civilization race screwed over because I have a civilization I can take with me now.
>>
>>54554400
It means further applications of telekinesis are up to you to discover. Look up Tatsumaki and her sister, they're the main telekinetics in the series and you can train up to their level.
>>
>>54554412
Yeah, I know what she does. All her abilities are just applications of telekinesis, aka "making forces a reality withy our mind". It would seem strange for the jumpmaker to write that "other abilities are possible but are up to you to discover or determine" if it's really just one ability. But I guess if he said that's how it works, the perk is just worded weirdly.
>>
Anyone remember the name of the jump that has a perk that lets you reach your top speed instantly? I think it was a Sonic jump.
>>
>>54554474
Surprise, it's one of Mario's.
>>
>>54554481
That's actually not that surprising, if you think about it. Mario stops and starts on a dime in his games, Sonic's gameplay is much more about building and managing momentum.
>>
>>54554195
>>54554386
Yeah, the Races seem a bit unbalanced in how they work right now.

Humanoid gets three perks Traits discounted.

Fungoid get two free Traits, while Plantoid gets also gets two, of which one is a 200cp trait.

Molluscoid, Anthropod, and Avian get one free Trait. And Mammalian gets one too, but it's a 200cp one.

And reptilians get absolutely nothing.

...Why are all of them but Humanoid the same price?

Hell, Humanoids get better stuff than Reptilians, Molluscoids, Anthropods, and Avians as it stands. 150cp in discounts, without paying anything.

And that's /without/ even factoring in the 100cp surcharge to be anything but Humanoid.
>>
Anyone know if there's been an update for the Asterix jump? The shitposter bit hard at it, but the jump itself was pretty damn good, and I'd hate to see a jumpmaker get put off due to him.
>>
>>54554481
Ah, yeah, found it. Shell Charge from Super Mario RPG. Thanks!
>>
>>54554463
I think the misconception is because of the fan theory that One Punch and Mob Psycho 100 are part of the same world.
>>
>>54554407
I guess I can make it cost an extra 50CP per empire.
>>
>>54554917
I'd be happy to pay that if you would please include it!
>>
File: 1500965626108.gif (2MB, 400x247px) Image search: [Google]
1500965626108.gif
2MB, 400x247px
Not shitposting here. Has anyone seen red lately?
>>
>>54554917
Did you see >>54554367 (just asking, since it's right above your post, and people tend to miss those)?
>>
>>54554956
this is happened before, sometimes red needs to take a break so She Is doing that now, there wasn't even a Dramatic goodbye speech.
>>
>>54554956
Nope.

And good riddance.
>>
>>54554999
Yiff in Hell, furfag
>>
>>54554991
Hope she feels better then.
>>
>>54555019
I as well, she does good work and she More reasonable than most people here
>>
>>54555036
>reasonable

top kek
>>
>>54554956
Last thread. She seems to be posting as an anon for now.
>>
File: Wolfheart_Varian_and_Worgen.jpg (124KB, 481x690px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfheart_Varian_and_Worgen.jpg
124KB, 481x690px
>>54548481
Yo, One-Armed, did you see >>54541502 about WoW? Not sure if you saw it, since I didn't get an answer.
>>
>>54555143
Please stop encouraging him to fuck the jump up even more than it already is.

Just wait for him to finish this shit that way we can start dividing it up into proper racial and faction-divided jumps.
>>
what jumps have the best necromancy?
>>
>>54555168
Quit your bitching. Why divide a setting up into racial & faction jumps? You could be making a WC1 & WC2 Jump.
>>
Anything that allows you to sense when someone is trying to harmfully manipulate you? I don't need something to no-sell it, but if I know what they're trying to do, I can apply my absurd willpower to not caring. I'm going into a setting with a lot of mundane, yet impossibly bullshit social fu and I don't just want to wear some earmuffs.
>>
>>54555238
>Why divide a setting up into racial & faction jumps

Better representation of the setting. Look at how Warhammer and 40k are getting divided up. Look at how Starcraft's been divided. Why is WoW so special that it has to be one massive jump that encompasses the entire setting and doesn't let anything else touch on it?
>>
>>54555208
Overlord has pretty awesome necromancy, dnd as well, and hero bbs has good all around magic.
>>
>>54555208
Well, you've got Overlord (the series), Tomb Lords (a Warhammer Fantasy jump), pretty much any D&D jump. Theoretically, Hero BBS. You've also got A Practical Guide to Evil. As for what's "best," that's pretty subjective.

Val's also working on Vampire Counts (another Warhammer Fantasy jump).
>>
>>54555357
Because its an MMO. Look at FFXI & FFXIV.
>>
>>54555357
Because this is WoW, the MMO, not Warcraft the RTS.
Nothing about having a WoW jump precludes having Warcraft RTS based faction jumps.
>>
>>54555208
What are you looking for in terms of "best"?

League of Legends has necromancy capable of even turning plantlife and the ground into undead variations.
>>
>>54555391
>FFXI & FFXIV
Both shit jumps.
>>
>>54555143
Honestly, it's better to think of the Worgan choice as 'Gilnean Worgan' rather than "The Worgan Curse'.
>>
>>54555434
You must love them then. What with being shit yourself.
>>
>>54555453
It has an option to be a night elf worgen.
>>
>>54555453
Except DK Worgen aren't Gilnean & there's also Night Elf Worgen.
>>
>>54555474
all of that pales in comparison to worgen pirate.
>>
>>54555466
Please, don't insult shit by comparing him to it. It at least has value as fertilizer.
>>
So do we have TimeTravel abilities or items available? Someone brought up Time Travel a few threads back but I thought it was banned?
>>
>>54555494
>Werewolf pirates

That's pretty scary. Imagine a group of them just jumping from their ship to your ship. Seeing how they seem to jump pretty damn far. Then just slaughtering everyone. Those that survive become Worgen themselves.

>>54555520
Dog shit doesn't though. So its fair to compare that anon to dog shit. Steaming pile of dog shit.
>>
>>54555494
>>54555543
Worgen pirates with goblin explosives and rockets. Because everything's better with jumpjets and explosions.

>Dog shit doesn't though.
My lawn disagrees.
>>
>>54555540
Why would time travel be banned when there are jumps that give time travel stuff?
>>
>>54555540
It was never banned, just kinda accepted as a bad idea.

Of course, that didn't help when HeavensAnon again broke the scale.
>>
>>54555540
It's only banned for SB jumps. But yes, we have it.
>>
>>54555520
Oh, I'm sure he could have value as fertilizer.
>>
>>54555540
Ranma ½and gargoyles have it. If you're looking for it
>>
>>54555540
We had harry potter pretty early on. That had time travel.

Forgotten Realms, Arrowverse and Sburb also allow for time travel.
>>
So can gods in Forgotten Realms/Dragonlance walk around in the physical world and come kick the shit out of me if I do something to piss them off or do they have to send a worshipper to do it?
>>
File: IMG_1612.jpg (3MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1612.jpg
3MB, 3975x3056px
>>54555540
My Arrowverse jump has some time travel. Speedster Power & Waveyrider (A Waverider, which is what the Legends fly/timeskip around in, knock off).
>>
>>54555208
Abyssals when its out.

Until then, Overlord seems to have the best one. Contested with Warhammer Fantasy if you go high-end and steal Nagash stuff.
>>
File: IMG_1611.png (2MB, 1278x1322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1611.png
2MB, 1278x1322px
>>54555755
Bastard!! Probably is up there. The level of craziness of even the first part is pretty high.
>>
>>54555755
Well, the Mortuary Cult's Lore of Nehekhara is pretty damned impressive in its own right, and lacks the corruption inherent in Nagash's Necromancy (which, incidentally, originated from the Lore of Nehekhara.)

When the Vampire Counts comes out, its version is pretty much pure Nagash-style Necromancy.
>>
>>54555721
>That had time travel.
It has stable time loops, which isn't so much time travel as it is a device to explain away plotholes.
>>
File: IMG_1298.png (379KB, 435x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1298.png
379KB, 435x741px
Question for Digger and Heavens about Ex-Aid if they see this.

Does the Gamer Driver bonus if you took Neo-Heisei Part 3 beforehand work on zombie viruses?

Because if so:
>go to Generic Zombie Apocalypse, High School of the Dead, or Resident Evil
>kill as many zombie virus Bugsters as I can
>end up with hundreds of Dangerous Zombie Gashats

Would this work?
>>
>>54555879
>isn't so much time travel
Cursed Child is canon, you know. :^)
>>
File: hp legit murders a dude.png (662KB, 625x400px) Image search: [Google]
hp legit murders a dude.png
662KB, 625x400px
>>54555930
FUCK YOUUUUUUUU
>>
>>54555930
The cursed play is a bad fanfic rubberstamped by Rowling. I doubt she even read it.
>>
>>54555930
Sure it is & Hermonie is black because only black people have fuzzy hair.
>>
What kind of effect would "seeing a god's true form kill you" that some settings have count as for the purposes of defense?
>>
>>54555990
instant-kill effects, prolly.
>>
>>54555982
muggleborns just occasionally change race, it's cause muggles are weird. That's why Ron doesn't question it.(Well, more like he's dense as an adamantium brick.)
>>
>>54556033
Well you know if Hogwarts were real. Most the muggleborns would be Muslim.
>>
>>54556057
You... Completely lost me here. What?
>>
Oh cool. I don't why I thought Time Travel was bad.

Anyway is there any anti parodox perks or items?
Kind of want to save/companion/waifu someone but I also do the same with her daughters who wouldn't exist if I travel back in time and waifu their dead mother.
>>
>>54556057
Is this a mudblood > mudslime joke? I'm gonna be very dissapointed if it isn't.
>>
>>54556086
Terminator has anti-paradox stuff
>>
>>54556072
The majority of youths in England are now immigrants.
>>
>>54556072
He's talking about how the majority of school age children in Britain are african and middle eastern, like how most school age children in the US are mexicans.
>>
>>54555982
That was so fucking stupid. If they casted a black actress then fine who cares theater does that shit a all the time like having Peter Pan be played by a woman.

But then they went "oh Hermione is really black and if you disagree you're all racists" and then Rowling jumped on it to score points with SJWs.

>>54556057
Nah because their Muslim families would have killed them or raped any female teacher sent to inform them.

I wonder what would have happened if some of those girls in Rotherham were Muggleborns.
>>
>>54556086
Terminator, Narnia, Jorge Joestar, Ben 10 and Drakengard.

Also, if you seek a dead person, True Resurrection should suffice.
>>
>>54556155
Well chances are the girls might have come back later to kill some deserving muggles, and the Ministry of Magic, being part of the British government, would have then sentenced to Azkaban for daring to harm them, before giving the immigrants' families a free ride for life.
>>
>>54556177
Her body and soul kind of got annihilated.
>>
>>54556184
I'm tempted to jump Harry Potter and convince the Purebloods that muggleborns and muggles should be embraced while Muslims are the true enemy.
>>
>>54556184
if by free ride you mean obliviations.
>>
>>54556086
Don't have these jumps in front of me, but the Time Circuitry item from Marvel Magic or the Singularity Point perk from Kamen Rider Part 7 may work.
>>
>>54548333
Being an infernal, and taking charms to make demons with that as their function. Spirits have charms that can be used for interacting with immaterial/abstract stuff like souls.

Becoming a psychopomp yourself and then using the Demon Lord capstone in hero BBC to make demons with that ability.

Dimension Lords stuff, with the afterlife as your Dimension. These are in Marvel or DC jumps mainly. Also Sorcerer Supreme from one of those jumps to be Sorcerer Supreme of your afterlife.

Or if it is based off of an inner soul, some Charms infernals have access to.

Or, if you are the afterlife like above, Evangelion high energy constricts? lets you make tech out of your soul. Learn how to make holodecks or matrix rigs to simulate any stimulus for souls stored inside you.

Or is it is a digital afterlife, super programming/matrix/technopath skills.

the Hydra Plans from Marvel MCU part 2. or just physically bolting them together. Duck tape powers from Invader Zim. A perk from that Fleet of Fog jump that lets ships merge

>Reincarnating the souls
Magicka. bring anyone back to life, and if they are in your afterlife the only one entitled to get pissed about it is yourself.

The actraiser heaven/hell properties can do reincarnations innately.

>Deciding which souls go in and which go to their native afterlife if that world has one
Various contracting abilities to claim authority over a soul.
Hellsing style perks to claim anyone you kill.
Being a god with death/the afterlife/souls/the cycle of life and death as your domain.
>>
>>54556196
Who are you trying to waifu again? That's some heavy shit.
>>
>>54556196
Wish then.
>>
>>54556086
>Oh cool. I don't why I thought Time Travel was bad.
It is bad. 99% of problems get worse instead of being solved when you apply time travel.

But it's not banned or anything.

>>54556196
Use a Wish/Miracle to get the soul back, and then a True Resurrection.
>>
File: bagon.jpg (222KB, 1600x1035px) Image search: [Google]
bagon.jpg
222KB, 1600x1035px
>>54546046
Skipped town (from Hoenn) as I didn't want to deal with Team Magma trying to steal Bagon all the time. Friend that came with me was basically your standard idiot valley girl/bimbo called Astrid due to some unusual rolls.

Got followed to Johto by two incompetent Team Magma grunts because it's Pokemon and of course I did. Fought through both Johto and Kanto gyms before returning to Hoenn and working with the international police (at that point as a renowned trainer with a scary team via time and Champ in the Making) to get rid of the Magmas.

After that was wrapped up I beat the Hoenn league, occasionally fought challengers and lounged about on the beach a lot with my idiot girlfriend.
>>
So, One-Armed Anon is the Shitposters new flavor of the week?

BROFORCE questions
American Metal
Are you licked into one weapon with unlimited ammo, or can you change your mind later, as long as the new weapon is valid (ever made in America)?

I notice Taking both TRUE AMERICAN and Aspect of Terror isn't forbidden. Can you take both for the benefits of both?

Is anything stopping you from taking Aspect of Terror and then betraying Satan?
>>
>>54556293
Does Heiress give the same currency in future jumps, or is it the local equivalent?
>>
>>54556375
Wouldn't the first option be worthless?
>>
I know we have a perk somewhere that lets you give perks permanently away, kinda like Lip Service but not temporary, anyone know the name of it?
>>
>>54556375
We'll go local equivalent given it's a perk rather than an item for reasons I can no longer comprehend.

>>54556397
Well not really, not in any setting with dollars and not with other means of converting currency. If anything it'd just be more of a faff.
>>
>>54556422
I think there was one in Bleach at some point but it might have been removed.
>>
>>54556445
I hope you Image It's always sunny even it the jumpmaker never shows up again.

Do you plan on revisiting Venture Brothers again?
There is so much more potential there, as a question about the setting with the best sphinx several threads ago reminded me, what with the Sphinx shaped mobile headquarters and all.
SPHINX!
>>
>>54546046
I did not go to Pokemon.
>>
>>54556471
It'd be a bit weird to image it as is, really didn't seem finished or at least the last few bits he did seemed a bit phoned in.

As for Venture Bros quite possibly, it's kind of down to me getting back into the series which I actually haven't watched for a long while. If you've got content suggestions I'd happily stick them in a file for when it occurs to me to work on it again.
>>
>>54555143
I'll think on it. It'd make it easier when it came to differentiating between forms but as has been stated, we only have evidence of Humans (particularly those who have elements of druidism or were touched by it directly, like the Gilneans' and their harvest-witches and Pyrewood and Grizzly Hills villagers touched directly by Arugal) and Night Elves (the first druidism practitioners and the fuck-ups who tried experimenting with the Fang of Goldrinn to begin with) as being infectable by the Worgen Curse.
>>
>>54556915
Just capitulate and make the change. The sooner you start listening to thread's requests the better your piece of shit jump will be.
>>
File: Rambro in the rain.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rambro in the rain.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
>>54556324
>Are you licked into one weapon with unlimited ammo, or can you change your mind later, as long as the new weapon is valid (ever made in America)?
I don't see why not, you can't just swap it on the fly but if you give yourself some time to cool down sure.

>I notice Taking both TRUE AMERICAN and Aspect of Terror isn't forbidden. Can you take both for the benefits of both?
Mostly it's just logic preventing it, a TRUE AMERICAN will never be a terrorist, that sort of thing.

>Is anything stopping you from taking Aspect of Terror and then betraying Satan?
I suppose not, might not be the best decision but I suppose you could do that. Depends on if you consider selling your soul to be something you can undo.
>>
>>54556964
>Depends on if you consider selling your soul to be something you can undo.
We have a perk for that.

A Bargain Made In Bad Faith (Innistrad)
>>
File: Broforce Logo.jpg (460KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Broforce Logo.jpg
460KB, 1920x1080px
>>54556987
I don't care much for inter-jump balance as that road leads to a shit show, so go ahead.
>>
Nier
Warehouse time 94.2
Grimoire 1200
1000 years old
Home village
Big book of snark free
Living library 1100
Magic 900, metal magic
Full written story 700
Blue grimoire 400

Items
Homely garden -200
Last hope -800

Drawbacks
Snow storm -500
Shadow hunt -200
Cycle of hatred 0

Cant find any info on nier blood magic or blue magic or word magic can someone please point me to some info so I can book harder?
>>
>>54556057
Surely not in 1991?
>>
>>54557026
I wasn't complaining about it or anything I just wanted to show you we could wiggle out of it, sorry.
>>
>>54556964
>Depends on if you consider selling your soul to be something you can undo.
The lawyer in me would note that I never actually offered soul, just my service. And shitty service is still service.
Also see here
>>54556987
>We have a perk for that.
In addition to Innistrad, there is the the Ghost Rider Jump for screwing over the devil, and some other jumps besides those two I think.
>>
>>54556958
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSQ8tZ35t4U
>>
File: Pissing on Satan's Grave.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pissing on Satan's Grave.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>54557041
That's fair, would probably be an interesting archetype for a Bro and that's more important than me personally anyways.

>>54557071
>The lawyer in me would note that I never actually offered soul, just my service. And shitty service is still service.
It's meant to be implied, but that's a fair argument that would piss off the devil to a hilarious extent.
>>
>>54556915
About the only change I'm requesting is splitting the jump into a alliance and horde jump. The jump just has so much stuff already.

>>54556958
Oh fuck you with a rusty spoon Timmy.
>>
>>54557071
>The lawyer in me would note that I never actually offered soul, just my service. And shitty service is still service.

I really like that.
>>
>>54557139
>It's meant to be implied, but that's a fair argument that would piss off the devil to a hilarious extent.
YOU WANTED TERROR SATAN?
ARE YOU TERRIFIED OF ME YET?
OH YOU AREN'T?
WELL YOU WILL BE!

And then use Hellish Warrior to steal all of Satans Terrorist lackeys, since they are loyal to you now, and you are a dick like that.
>>
>>54555063
That wasn't her, she never posts without her trip.
>>
>>54557258
So Timmy claims.
>>
>>54557258
Funny. It's almost like your constant and incessant bitching-fest will lead to somebody being more subtle in how they post.
>>
Honestly, at this point I half expect him to turn around and start shitposting by pretending to be Red just like when he pretended to be dirge/DDanon
>>
>>54557258
Nope, it definitely wasn't me, the great and mighty bred!
>>
>>54557395
I Am Bread gauntlet when
>>
>>54557289
That's just going to cause more drama and witchhunting as everyone starts accusing each other of being Red. It's the same thing with everyone accusing each other of shitposting.

Either man the fuck up or leave.
>>
>>54557395
Also, Black Crusade isn't actually going to happen (ever)! and timmy is my wifeu!
>>
>>54557422
>Take my shitposting up the ass and enjoy it or gtfo!
Ayyyy lmao
>>
>>54557422
>GO BACK TO NAMEFAGGING SO I CAN SHITPOST AT A SPECIFIC TARGET
>>
>>54557417
Thanks for volunteering
>>
>>54557422
>Either I shitpost at you or I shitpost at everybody, regardless I contribute to the community!
>>
>>54557446
So Timmy is gonna get bred. Ew.
>>
>>54557422
So more of your usual garbage then.

Hey. Here's an idea - how about you fuck off?
>>
>>54557422
>Either man the fuck up or leave.
He says while posting as an anon. Why not take your own advice and man up and insult people under a name of your own? It'd make filtering you quite a bit easier.
>>
>>54557506
Obviously his advice doesn't ever apply to himself. He's ABOVE THE LAW.
>>
File: subliminal messaging.jpg (152KB, 988x900px) Image search: [Google]
subliminal messaging.jpg
152KB, 988x900px
>>54551500
Maybe someday. Hopefully not yet. Besides, one of my companions is better at it anyway.
>>
So anyway to erase someone from existence and all memories of them? I know we can get Bite the Dust, but I want something else.
>>
File: that's a snail, ma'am.jpg (45KB, 640x585px) Image search: [Google]
that's a snail, ma'am.jpg
45KB, 640x585px
>>54552522
Anon, this entire premise is chuuni. There's just no escaping it.

Embrace it.
>>
>>54552522
>>54557644
I became a conduit/jedi/necromancer/demon lord/insert ~50 more jumps here/supervillain/TERRORIST OF SATAN...

Otherwise known as "Jumpchain".
>>
What's the most popular Origin in Nier 2010?
>>
>>54557702
Possessed.
>>
>>54557157
Splitting it into Alliance/Horde would cut off all the neutral races, wouldn't it? Even if you include the nonplayable members of each faction, Vrykul, Murlocs, etc all get left out.
>>
>>54557702
Who's the most popular nameslut in the IRC?
>>
>>54557702
Why?
>>
>>54557702
What's the most popular jump on the drive?
>>
>>54557777
Because I'm a hipster like walking the road less traveled, and enjoy figuring out uses for things that are less used or underappreciated.
>>
>>54557741
Given that the Jump is based on Legion-era WoW, splitting it makes even less sense than if it were early WoW.
>>
>>54557702
What could I do if I chose the ability to eat and manipulate anons in Xianxia? What about namefags?
>>
>>54557803
My guess? Pokemon (because it's the official starting jump) followed by Infamous.
>>
>>54557806
Well, given that very few people post their builds in-thread, it's not exactly an easy question to answer. And quite a few of the people that do could be described as "hipsters" in their own right, and thus not representative of the actually-most-popular choices.
>>
>>54557806
The jump came out days ago. You are not gonna get an actual answer.
>>
>>54557808
So fuck the current jumpmaker, and get somebody to split it per expansion.

There you go.
>>
>>54557884
Why would they? It's either ignored or shat on.
>>
>>54557702
>>54557806
Well, I don't know how many people actually went for the relevant origin, but magic boosters are pretty popular here, so you probably don't want to get that perk. Also, Don't Think About It is pretty cool, so a lot of people likely got that, too.
>>
>>54557746
That'd be Val.
>>
>>54557928
Really? I'd expect them to be salty about her.
>>
>>54557953
Pop in there one of these days, she's pretty much the reigning namefag.
>>
>>54557422
See >>54557086
>>
>>54557953
Not really. Red's gone, OA never goes there, and other namefags have slowly fallen out. She's one of the only regulars left.
>>
>>54557907
Yes, yes. We all bow to your infiniteismal wisdom in jumpmaking, given how many jumps you've made. What was that list again?
Or your expansive expertise in critiquing constructively. Where were those again?

So, bravo. You insignificant little shit.
>>
Is there a claim for pokemon go?
>>
>>54550360
Sword and Sorcery has a Map for that in the Drop In line I think.
We miss you worm_anon. Come back to us!
>>
>>54558010
Does it even have anything unique to it?
>>
>>54558010
I think bitcthulhu alluded to it awhile back, but I don't think anything ever came of it, nor was there a claim.
>>
>>54558046
>Does it even have anything unique to it?
It could be thing that adds Pokemon to a setting without it, like the real world.

Suddenly Pocket Monsters.
>>
>>54558041
He's only ever posted at the end of threads recently, and never when prompted. The worm is shy, asking for it just makes it nervous.
>>
>>54550068
Repair or maintenance perks. Especially ones that let me intuitively fix things I don't even understand, perform percussive maintenance, or the ability to play things by ear and know exactly where something needs to be fixed or replaced.
>>
File: [SCREAMING].jpg (391KB, 963x786px) Image search: [Google]
[SCREAMING].jpg
391KB, 963x786px
>>54558077
>worst places to use the Pokemon GO supplement
>>
>>54557999
So in the end, the IRC became what we accused it of being at the beginning.
>>
Hey, how big was Scion's planetoid body in his normal and reduced states respectively?
>>
>>54558105
I cannot into reading comprehension apparently. Companion options that have a proper history, but can also be used for imported companions are always nice.
>>
>>54558107
Suddenly Pocket Monsters
>In Warhammer 40k
DEMONS!
>In Lovecraft
DEMONS!
>In any medieval world
DEMONS!

Oh yes, I can see this going swimmingly.
>>
>>54558145
Bigger than the universe before separating into countless shards and less than the solar system afterwards I think.
Thread posts: 487
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.