[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have been transported to the 40k universe. The difference

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0470.jpg (558KB, 800x1169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0470.jpg
558KB, 800x1169px
You have been transported to the 40k universe.

The difference with this one is that you have an entire LEGION of space marines, and enough planets to support that force.

What do you do with your legion?
>>
>>54557062
After a year of epic victories gained by knowledge of the emperium and it's enemies get assassinated by Ork snipers because the inquisition found out you know about the grey knights
>>
>>54557153
I don't think the inquisition can take out 100,00 marines.

And I am pretty sure that legions have titans.
>>
>>54557208
Ork snipers need only take You down
>>
>>54557062
Join the greater good.
>>
>>54557242
Then just stay on the battle barge, and send orders to the lieutenants.

Or just don't let the inner circle know you know about chaos and the grey knights and stuff
>>
>>54557062
Do everything I fucking can to gather some wealth and retire on some paradise world.
ASAP
>>
>>54557242
Boss Gudshot is busy elsewhere.
>>
>>54557062
Immediate responses and purges for Ork and Nid invasions, focusing on Orks above all because the collective greeskin WAAAAGH is why everything is shit for everyone but them.
That, and get my hands on some !Notheresyheresy Malalian parasitic Wargear and see what happens if I kill a Chaos Champion or Lord mid-ascention with one.

Pass myself off as a saint after that point and act all evangelical as I eat the rest of said traitor Chaos Champions Legion, and begin a popularity campaign to promote myself and the imperial faith, earning a very good relation with the ecclesiarrcy, using my !notheresy abilities to discern heresy and sin in the Imperium. and easily dispatch Daemonic possession in places considered safe by the Imperium.

To make this even more legit, my now not working purity seals Are now white-wax, and I say it turned that color due to my ascension thanks to my faith in the god Emperor, which caved me from becomign Chaos spawn as I took the brunt of the foul heretical warp-spawned energies granted to my target I stabbed with a literal cosmic warp-filter.

>Am secretly an unaligned Daemon Prince of Chaos and you owe it all to a non-existent Chaos god that no one can prove exists, and are wrapped in subterfuge, careful political maneuvering, public and political support that no one can say otherwise
>When not busy looking like a white-pallete Daemon Prince with angel wings, I'm in the warp, eating Daemon worlds, building bases with chosen hidden backup companies to use if my current material brothers are best for any reason
>Eat the Daemon that bound Kaldor Draigo to the warp and return him to his battle-brothers, making you so saintly you shit Grails and piss holy water
>Use my meta knowledge of 40k to reveal Dark Angel BS and send them on a penitent crusade, acting as the Emperor's 'voice' that reveals their crimes unto the Imperium
>Pick them up in the warp later and integrate the survivors into my warp-based fleet
I'm brilliant.
>>
>>54557153
Couldn't you just go to titan and tell the grey knights that the emperor sent you with a legion to tell them to come out of hiding?
>>
>>54557062
If I also had all of the necessary skills to govern such a large political/military body I would do what >>54557691 about a saint and pretend to be one besides my other typical duties and lead the EoM on the right path. Does said legion have all of the pre-heresy tech?
>>
Tell them to find me some bitches.

Take the bitches to a nice, isolated world.

Tell the Marines to leave me be, sending ships with food and such every so often.

Also a bolter so I can take my life in case of 40k fuckery showin up.
>>
>>54557062
Time is nonlinear in 40k now, so I go back to 30k and have me my reverse harem anime starring me and the primarchs.
>>
Depends. What's my legion like? Are they of established stock or brand new? Any wacky defects or abilities I should know about? What's their disposition?
>>
>>54557062

What time period? I mean Is this happening pre-gathering storm during the decade of stopped time. Post gathering storm during Dark Imperium? Pre Heresy? Post Heresy but before 40k? It makes a difference in what I do in each case.
>>
>>54557062
I don't *need* to do anything ever again, I have an entire legion of space marines to take care of all my needs so I just chill, smoke weed and fuck bitches. That's what everyone really wants out of life and getting that without any of the effort means you've hit the jackpot.
>>
>>54565601

What if that isn't what I want out of life though? I have no desire to do nothing but chill. I want to do work I enjoy and produce something that fills me with a sense of fulfillment. I don't want to smoke weed. I'd rather just have the one bitch and a family.
>>
File: 1465750028615.jpg (51KB, 455x520px) Image search: [Google]
1465750028615.jpg
51KB, 455x520px
This.
>>
>>54565675
Same thing, you want to produce something so you can coast on that achievement and chill.
>>
>>54566183

Nooo actually no. I don't. When one thing is completed you move on to the next thing. I don't believe in lying around like a useless sack of flesh.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.