[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unknown Armies thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: outback steakhouse.jpg (49KB, 750x595px) Image search: [Google]
outback steakhouse.jpg
49KB, 750x595px
Unknown Armies thread?
>>
>>54554681
Fun fact: any five points will conform to some approximate pattern in 2D space
>>
>>54554681

The content OPs produce is called faglets. Their purpose is annoying.
>>
>>54554681
>a thread got deleted for this post.
>>
>>54554681
That is a lot of Outbacks Steakhouse in not a lot of city blocks.
>>
>>54555626
It's Arizona, what do you expect?
>>
>>54555626
Starbucks across the street from another Starbucks.

Given how Mak Attax has split into KFC, Starbucks, and BK sects by 3e, this may be intentional.
>>
>>54554681
>Those square blocks.

The fuck. This is the work of Satan or some shit? How do you even get perfectly square blocks in the real world? Where is it, some communist preplanned city? The fuck.
>>
>>54555929
Unlike the eastern side of the states the western half has a ton of space and was able to plan its layout further ahead of time.
>>
>>54556007
Nice try Stalin.

Seriously, is that an USSR city? It looks like an USSR city. You know, people "living" here but in fact there's no life, it's only all planned and shit.
>>
>>54555929
>Where is it, some communist preplanned city?

Phoenix, Arizona
>>
>>54555626
>>54555657
>>54555787
I guess city blocks are a lot bigger in the flyover states? I'd never have guessed that Mesa was only 8 blocks from Tempe.
>>
>>54555260
>what is pareidolia, for 10 points?
>>
>>54555929
Are you from some shitty third-world shanty-town where there are no transportation engineers who can pave roads in a grid pattern and construct buildings between them in a regular fashion?!?
>>
>>54555626
>>54555787

the thing to note is that one steakhouse is on route 60, which like most of the Route system is built along a leyline, so that steakhouse is likely funnelling energy from that leyline and the other steakhouses are likely just to rechannel that energy down to POWER RANCH where they grow the "Special Beef".
>>
>>54555929
A lot of cities in the US use the grids. Benefits of making new cities instead of millennia-old ones, I guess.
>>
>>54556730
Sounds like Big Government to me.
>>
>>54557205
>>54556730
A city without a grid is just as likely to be a first-world tragedy-of-the-commons clusterfuck where the layout of the houses hasn't made sense for centuries but nobody is allowed to raze them all to the ground and start again in a sensible way because "muh history" or "muh NAP"
>>
File: savannah_map_1818.jpg (556KB, 1239x952px) Image search: [Google]
savannah_map_1818.jpg
556KB, 1239x952px
>>54555929
Savannah Ga was established as a damn debter's colony and even it has a lovely block and courtyard establishment. They adhered to it too, until they got too far away from the river where marshland started to break things up.

Pity about the courtyard garden squares though, they've very scenic (Forest Gump is sitting in one during the box of chocolates and narrative scenes.) However, they are a giant pain in the ass to drive along. Also, don't walk too around on MLK Bullavard at night... (they renamed West Broad sometime after the Civil Rights movement) nice place to get culturally enriched if you're busy having a dream and not keeping your eyes on the streets.
>>
File: 1432788162080.png (628KB, 1001x641px) Image search: [Google]
1432788162080.png
628KB, 1001x641px
>>54556730

Most countries build cities and towns as needed at the outskirts of existing settlements that aren't pre-arranged to easily form a grid pattern when connected up.

>>54556061
>You know, people "living" here but in fact there's no life, it's only all planned and shit.

Soviet planning oddly enough causes small gateways to hell and eventual zombie outbreaks to start up, which was how the USSR ended up being the only country on earth to fall to a total zombie outbreak.

Lee Harvey Oswald was in fact an agent turned by soviet zombie commandants and charged with turning the president of the united states into a zombie - however, Jackie Kennedy was herself an agent for Life and managed to serruptitiously headshot JFK before he had fully turned - the source of the so called "magic bullet" or "grass knoll" shot.
>>
>>54557452
We need another Sherman's March to burn Georgia to the ground again.
>>
>>54557558
Try it Yankee.

Seriously tho...
Sherman never burnt Savannah, personally I believe it's because it'd never take light, too damp. However if you burnt down Atlanta the South would probably collectively thank you for the chemo (meanwhile half of your own army would likely burn in the process because there's no way to effectively navigate a city with a world record in overpasses overpassing overpasses and every third street is some variation of 'Peachtree'.)
>>
File: BestDecision.jpg (63KB, 340x377px) Image search: [Google]
BestDecision.jpg
63KB, 340x377px
UA is awesome. I remember the time I accidentally nacroalechmist.

>Party goes inside to report to the boss
>I stay in the car because I'm a stoner and I don't care.
>Shit hits the fan
>BBEG runs away in his car
>I give chase leaving the party behind. I was High
>My drive skill is shit
>I equal crit during the chase and catch up
>Score is shit low because of penalty so I'm fucked
>I continue to get high. score is tanked
>Roll 66
>Dm tells me roll 1d10 again
>6
>Car crash
>I go flying through the windshield into the BBEG's car
>glass everywhere totally dead
>Meet a little imp who gives me 'the good shit'
>Smokes it with my limp broken arm
>Instant Narco Skill levels
>Why am I warlock now?
>Because I got high
>>
>>54558034
If Atlanta burned down Georgia would be Alabama.
>>
>>54558034
If Atlanta burned down, Georgia's crime rate would drop like a rock.
>>
>>54557464
I know I said I like topless gals, but that's a bit too much.
>>
>>54560999

It does say "totaly topless" on the window
>>
>>54555929
Welcome to the best designed city in the country. You're fucking welcome. Ungrateful shit. I bet you don't even eat filibertos
>>
>>54558034
There's a whole bunch of Mt Zions as well.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.