[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the /v/erdict?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

What's the /v/erdict?
>>
It's Age of Shitmar, so it's cancer by default
Also
>/v/erdict
wrong board
>>
>besmirching the name of Warhammer Quest

It's not bad but it's not great.
>>
It sucks
>>
It's a good game. It can get a little repetitive but the randomization and different dungeon tiles help. The huge selection of heroes to play also helps, although you'll probably stick to one hero to progress through the game and get new skills. It's simple and casual fun. It also helps that it has some of the best art from Age of Sigmar.
>>
>>54552207
Its a warhammer-lite game thats easy to learn in 15 minutes, and playable in under avg. 2 hours or less. (I taught my kid sister to play it in an afternoon because she saw me assembling the models... She played a 4-man dwarf party because she thought they were cool looking)

My complaint is that its too "simple".
You get a slew of characters (nearly 50 when you DL the extra chars. Pdf which you should) but they sort of get bleached out and indistinguishable from the other.

That said Shadows over hammerfel works out some of the issues I had with Silver tower.

Its fun, quick, nice roundtable beer game and if you know your folks you can make it hard as fuck. One of the few games I enjoy losing in because some random horror burned my sorcerer lord alive on the last tile.
>>
Mediocre. You are better off playing Descent 2E, as it has much more int he way of options among other things.
>>
It's actually a really decent game. It's a dungeon crawler with some puzzle and challenge elements. You don't need to use the heroes in the box, go ask/aosg/ for all the other hero cards that were mined from their app
>>
Shadows over Hammerhal is a much better game. Made a custom campaign, had a blast DMing it.
>>
>>54552207
It is decent. Salty grognards are going to say it is shit for being Age of Sigmar.
>>54552288
Case and point.

As it is, it is an easy to pick up ruleset much like AoS. Games last about two to three hours depending on the number of players and how much of a dick everyone is.
It is not the deepest game I have played but it is deceptive, much like the Tower it takes place in. I'd recommend it and if you are a big fan of any GW property, I highly recommend it.
>>
File: bard-broadcast.jpg (111KB, 900x456px) Image search: [Google]
bard-broadcast.jpg
111KB, 900x456px
>>54552207
Needs more Heroquest!
>>
>>54558600
>it's good if you like Age of Sigmar
That's quite the condemnation.
>>
>>54559414

>brode-sword
>>
>>54560561
B R O A D S W O A D
fucking spambot won't let me vertical post, why is asian moot such cancer
>>
>>54560518

Kek
>>
>>54560518
I have a friend who really does not like AoS at all, but he enjoys playing silver tower with us. He just pretends his character is from the old world, and because tzeentch chaos fuckery, it is possible.

Maybe you're just a faggot. Did you think about that?
>>
>>54560983
Maybe you're just analpained about how easily you set yourself up for that one?
>>
I loved the Old World, but I like AoS as well, if you dislike AoS then that's chill with me yo. Enjoy whatcha want imo.

I've never played any Warhammer Quest (or Heroquest, which I've heard is great). But I'd love to play if I could, Hammerhal looks fun esp.

I just wanna play a barbarian.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.