[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5e Lore Master wizard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>be level 6 Lore Master wizard

What does a Fireball for 8d6 force + 2d10 force against Intelligence look like?
What does a Fireball for 8d6 force + 2d10 force against Charisma look like?

What does a Fireball for 8d6 radiant + 2d10 force against Intelligence look like?
What does a Fireball for 8d6 radiant + 2d10 force against Charisma look like?

What does a Hypnotic Pattern against Strength from 1 mile away look like?
>>
>>54547983
What exactly do you want out of this thread?

Yes. You guess the worst save of your target, and make that what they have to use.

Thats how it works.
>>
File: 1457941998753.png (143KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457941998753.png
143KB, 800x1000px
>>54547983
A garbage Unearthed Arcana class made by Mearls is completely overpowered unbalanced trash? Quick somebody call the FBI!

What's next? You gonna tell me Mystic is a clusterfuck of broken incoherent mechanics and failed mechanics that don't fit with the rest of the game.
>>
File: garbo.png (44KB, 478x504px) Image search: [Google]
garbo.png
44KB, 478x504px
>>54547983
Wow, it's almost like DnD is a garbage game where wizards have been overpowered forever. Honestly, is Lore Wizard that much different than 3.PFs flying invisible blurred cloned wizards protected by 3 different force fields and leading an army of summoned demons while raining down death in complete safety while all the fighter gets as he levels up is the ability to swing his sword a little faster?

How about instead you ask what a good Tabletop roleplaying game looks like?

Yes, I'm shitposting, but I'm not wrong, and a thread died for this waste of a topic.
>>
>>54547983
>What does a Fireball for 8d6 force + 2d10 force against Intelligence look like?
>What does a Fireball for 8d6 force + 2d10 force against Charisma look like?

Explosion followed immediately by a smaller explosion. The Explosion is a actually a form of mental energy made manifest which is why it is resisted by a mental stat instead of Dex.

>What does a Fireball for 8d6 radiant + 2d10 force against Intelligence look like?
>What does a Fireball for 8d6 radiant + 2d10 force against Charisma look like?

As above but the first explosion is charged with "holy" energies (I think that's what Radiant is) rather than being just pure mental force.

>What does a Hypnotic Pattern against Strength from 1 mile away look like?

Like a normal Hypnotic Pattern, but to the victim the hold effect takes the form of some kind of illusionary binding holding them fast which they can resist by breaking said binding with their strength due to a "Your mind makes it real" effect. The one mile range is simply the effect being strong enough that even the barest glimpse of it from a distance being enough to trigger it.
>>
>>54547983
>What does a Fireball for 8d6 force + 2d10 force against Intelligence look like?
>What does a Fireball for 8d6 radiant + 2d10 force against Intelligence look like?

A sphinx made of force/light appears in the center of the area. Time stops, as it asks a question of each target within the area. Those who can't answer, get punched hard, the rest only take a small amount of damage from being in the sphinx's vicinity.

A very apathetic angel appears who doesn't want to do shit. Time slows as he judges each individual; if they can convince him they are not worth the bother, he'll just smite them at half power.
>>
>>54548876
>When did you realize D&D was garbage?
OSR was pretty great, but people where up in arms about 3e before it even came out.
>>
>>54548839
Psionics aren't meant to fit with the rest of the game.
From what I've been able to tell, the Mystic works fine.
>>
>>54550323
>Psionics aren't meant to fit with the rest of the game
>They work fine tho

Whut.jpg
How is that good game design in any way?
>>
>>54547983
A powerful BIG BLACK COOOOCK!!
A massive, virile MANDINGO DINGOOOO!!!!!!!!

But of course a monstrously huge nubian dingus!!!!
A white race destroying big african phalkus!!

A proud mandingo bull showingyou his bbc ofc!!!

Hope this helped :)
>>
Is the land druid fun?
>>
>>54550540
Mystic is an abortion.
>>
>>54554691
How is it an abortion if it works fine?
>>
>>54551511
thanks, that explanation made it clear
>>
>>54554781
>mystic
>works fine

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
>>
>>54548995
This. D&D's rules actually made sense in the context of Basic and the like.
>>
>>54547983
The last one in both cases look like giant crosses that you resist with the light of your soul.
>>
>>54551558
not really, unless your character is defined by some specific spells. their "capstone" ability is a shitty sanctuary? meh.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.