[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Is there anything your current character or party can do about him?
>>
>>54546188
Roll over and die I guess
>>
Pop off like the best?

Go down like the rest.
>>
Summon the prophet Muhammed and use him to tell Hassan to chill the fuck out.
>>
>>54546188
>All parameters/stats increase the edgier their opponent is
>>
Buy a camel from him and he'll leave you alone.
>>
>>54546188
Probably.

The party are wizard-cops, and this dude looks like a wizard, so he'd be well within their wheelhouse.
>>
>>54548598
You'd be mad not to buy a camel, his bargains are incomprehensibly good.
>>
For newfags who didn't yet lurk enough but would like to know the reference.
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Hassan
>>
File: 1451364728744.png (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451364728744.png
99KB, 500x500px
>>54546188
>founder and first Grand Master of the Assassins
>looks like a Western Knight in skull themed armor
>main weapons are a sword and shield
>>
>>54546188
I know much about Hassans but jack shit about Fate. The party has access to to Wish and Imprisonment spells, as well as the means of acquiring the proper wording and truenames, so maybe?
>>
>>54552300
Yeah, and King Arthur wasn't a stacked blond lady. What's your point? It's Nasuverse, history only exists so that Servants can point and laugh at you for assuming they'd at all fit into the cultural milleau they supposedly originated from.
>>
>>54546188
I've got a bucket of water, he stands no chance.
>>
>>54552345
He'll just kill the spells
>>
>>54548584
He's just a kindly old grandpa that can kill you no matter what if God gives his permission
>>
>>54554291
Shit. Well, I'm reading a bit about him on the typemoon wiki. The party ran into an old man a while back who was already severed from his own fate. If we can shake him out of his senility, and get him to forgive (or forget) us for killing him a couple of times, then we might be able to manipulate him into helping us.
>>
>>54546188
For anyone who needs more info on him
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin_(Fate/Grand_Order_-_King_Hassan)
>>
>>54552300
He's an assassin who kills assassins so other than his god like presence concealment, he prefers to use straightforward weapons like a sword and shield.
>>
Grand Order was a mistake
>>
>>54555130
but it makes enough money to put many countries to shame
>>
>>54552429
Correct, King Arthur was a flat blond lady.
>>
>>54552300
In peace, assassins get small stabby things
In war, assassins get bigger stabby things
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.