[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Solo Player Boardgames

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Game-Layout.png (1MB, 1000x794px) Image search: [Google]
Game-Layout.png
1MB, 1000x794px
Im a sad person that have friends that will never play a board game....
and family would never play anything that isnt Monopoly...
Is there some good Board games for one lonly player?
>>
If you want some small, simple, and quick to play, Onirim. If you want the exact opposite if that, Mage Knight. In addition to those extremes, any co-op that isn't Hanabi will work solo, and Uwe Rosenberg's games generally have pretty good solo modes. I recommend starting with Agricola for those (also an amazing multiplayer game, if you do find people to play with), and I've heard good things about Fields Of Arle, though I haven't played that one.
>>
>>54544586
Try the Hornet Leader and its relatives from DVG. They're great solitaire wargames.
>>
There was some amazing 15+ year old document for this, but it's been lost in Google results to Board Game Geek and Reddit posts.

I suggest The Plant by Jason Morningstar. Make sure you're drunk or high first.
>>
>>54544586

Friday
Onirim/Urbion/Castellion/Sylvion
Phantom Leader
VPG's State of Siege series
LotR LCG
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective
Elder Sign

among others.
>>
>>54544586
Magic the Gathering
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMzEuuSOfiA
>>
Kingdom Death
>>
>>54545326
mmmm, I like Lotr, will take a look to how this LCG works....
>>
>>54544586
You might be looking for "video games."
>>
>>54545953

It's pretty neat.

Warkhamer Quest the Card Game is pretty good too, but I don't know how easy it is to find a copy.
>>
>>54546873
that could be said for almost anything then, with friends or alone.
>>
>>54544586
Onirim for quickies, Castle Ravenloft/Wrath of Ashardalon for longer game sessions.
DungeonQuest when I want to die horribly again and again and again.
>>
>>54544586
In a weird turn of events even thought it's unplayable with 3+ players, Dark Souls is rather nice as a solo game.
Just like the vidja.
>>
>>54546582
Don't be shitty.

OP look into Ghost Stories. It's pretty tricky especially on higher difficulties. Single player basically turns it into a puzzle (1-4 player co-op normally) but that'll be most boardgames you can play alone.

Sentinels of the Multiverse is pretty neat also but can be a pain to track all the statuses by yourself.

Also have you got a FLGS? If so then they may have a board game night. Or you could put up a flyer and start one.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.