[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a DnD Story I made up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Alicia 2.jpg (48KB, 540x741px) Image search: [Google]
Alicia 2.jpg
48KB, 540x741px
A group of travelers huddled together near their fire. The night sky bore down an icy wind on them as the moon rose higher and the stars became more numerous. This motley crew consisted of a paladin, a Warrior, a Dark elf, a Tiefling, and a man who thought he was some sort of bird creature. This rather odd band of misfits had drawn together after a bar fight erupted in a town called Tumeric. The paladin already living in said town, as she was charged with protecting it.
>>
She was standing just outside the bar (quietly minding her own business) when four adventurers invited her for a drink.
Alicia stood outside the Farmer’s Resting place. It was an age old tavern, it had been here before Alicia had, which granted wasn’t long, she had stumbled into the town with after she was ambushed by a vampire. After an hour to two, busted down the door to the inn, with a vampire skull stuck in her shoulder plate by the fangs. That had all been about a year ago. The people here had taken her in and nursed her back to health. Since then, with no other purpose to life and no order to call her own, she decided to settle there. The sounds of the bar reached her ears as the clapping that usually followed Iolo the bard exploded after he finished the song about her duel with Ranith the Red Robed Ranger. That had been a fun night, seeing those bandits run off wit their tails between their legs.
Her head snapped to the side as a small looking fellow, with horns on their head and long tail flowing from on under it’s robes. Its skin was dark red, with several more spiked bones on their chin. They had a large cup of mead in their small hand, and the contents spilled as they walked. It was a Teifling, she had seen a few crossing though her old home heading towards the castle whose lord had build their fortress monastery. However, she had never seen one this short, it was even shorter than her, so it was fun to look down on someone else for a change.
“Ohhh gods, I’m never challenging Davin to a chugging contest again.” It moaned. Its voice was seemed male. Yet she wasn’t sure what gender the thing was. It turned to head back in with a slight wobble, but it froze when it saw her.
>>
“Eyyyy, Whatcha doing out her?” It asked.
She was a bit surprised he started taking to what essentially was the one who was supposed to keep drunks, like him, out. The warm glow that poured from the fires inside bathed them in a golden light. The features of the teifling were brighter making them seem friendlier, while Alicia had a side of her face covered by the shadow the fires cast. The contrast of their appearances, one being a paladin guardian, and other almost a monster, being changed by the lighting, made her laugh inside. “I’m just standing guard.” She finally answered.
“For what?” The teifling laughed “We killed any bandits on the way here, Come on in!” They said gesturing to the bar at the end of the tavern.
Alicia considered this, but she just couldn’t, drinking was forbidden by her order, and its laws were what made her a paladin in her eyes.
>>
File: Davin.jpg (45KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
Davin.jpg
45KB, 600x849px
“I can’t” She said. “I’m sorry, really.”
“Afraid?”
“What?”
“Afraid we’ll drink you under the table?” The Teifling laughed, taking a swig from the pewter mug. A smile full of sharp teeth grew on their face as the Paladins nostrils flared. She glared at them and pushed the fair from her face.
“I don’t fear anything” She said through clenched teeth.
“Don’t get too uppity” The small devil said. “If you let me get on your nerves, you’ll murder Davin.” The small thing went back into the bar, the sounds of laughs and cheers soon followed. Alicia bit her lower lip before walking in after them.
Later, (when at least ten pints of mead, whisky, and a rather suspect liquid that the paladin kissed the holy amulet around her neck before drinking, had been emptied) the Warrior started talking rather sourly about a certain god, a god that had several followers in the bar. Things didn’t cool down after the Paladin joined in, attacking the god as well, and received punch to her jaw for her troubles.
During the bar fight a band of bandits attempted to raid it the town. However, they weren’t expecting two drunk, armed warriors, followed by an angry midget wizard, a drunk squawking magic man, and a tipsy dark elf to burst out of the nearby tavern, and proceed to put aside their differences to murder them.
After the fight had been cleaned up, the Paladin realized how much she missed fighting alongside a group of mad hatters who could keep up with her. She told she had decided to travel with them. They had been on the road for about a month, and from the looks of things the damp season was starting to creep in, with them being caught in the rain at least twice. The Fog that was rolling in from the east wasn’t easing their nerves at all, in fact, the warrior noted that it almost seemed to get thicker and closer to them by the second.
>>
“I can’t” She said. “I’m sorry, really.”
“Afraid?”
“What?”
“Afraid we’ll drink you under the table?” The Teifling laughed, taking a swig from the pewter mug. A smile full of sharp teeth grew on their face as the Paladins nostrils flared. She glared at them and pushed the fair from her face.
“I don’t fear anything” She said through clenched teeth.
“Don’t get too uppity” The small devil said. “If you let me get on your nerves, you’ll murder Davin.” The small thing went back into the bar, the sounds of laughs and cheers soon followed. Alicia bit her lower lip before walking in after them.
Later, (when at least ten pints of mead, whisky, and a rather suspect liquid that the paladin kissed the holy amulet around her neck before drinking, had been emptied) the Warrior started talking rather sourly about a certain god, a god that had several followers in the bar. Things didn’t cool down after the Paladin joined in, attacking the god as well, and received punch to her jaw for her troubles.
During the bar fight a band of bandits attempted to raid it the town. However, they weren’t expecting two drunk, armed warriors, followed by an angry midget wizard, a drunk squawking magic man, and a tipsy dark elf to burst out of the nearby tavern, and proceed to put aside their differences to murder them.
After the fight had been cleaned up, the Paladin realized how much she missed fighting alongside a group of mad hatters who could keep up with her.
>>
When do they fuck?
>>
>>54543067
Get a fucking life
>>
>>54542739
But anon, we don't care.
>>
File: super radicool.gif (542KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
super radicool.gif
542KB, 640x360px
>>54542739

I like it
>>
>>54542739
Needs a little cleaning up, but otherwise entertaining
>>
Ah shit I just realized, I posted the same lines
twice
>>
(Back before the Adventrue)The Tavern was glowing with life. Near the back a woman danced on a table as a few hunters watched on. She spun in circles, her hair and dress moving with an odd amount of grace. A fire near the right end roared, torches being lit to light the other braziers around keeping people warm. In the center of the bar, where the crowds were all congealing. On the upper floor, people were looking down on the scene, not even the few who snuck up with a date could look away from what was happening. When Alicia saw it she knew why,
It was a man, covered in feathers, with a bird mask on, draining a whole keg of beer. He had his lips pressed to the hole, not a drop spilling as the barrel was held aloft by laughing, grizzled looking fighter. The Warrior pulled the barrel above his head, throwing it against a wall it made a hollow noise. The crowd cheers as they saw it empty. The bird man got up, looking a little dazed. He hiccupped before falling on his face, the crowd laughing harder as he made contact. He fighter lifted him up, laying him on the table as he sat down. After watching that, Alicia forgot why she had come in to the Tavern, but she was quickly reminded why when she noticed the short Teifling hopping onto the table.
>>
File: DND Campaign.gif (145KB, 1200x730px) Image search: [Google]
DND Campaign.gif
145KB, 1200x730px
“Ladies and Degenerates!” He called out, tapping a glass in a metal helm. “Can I have your attention, now you’re all familiar with our good friend and entertainer, Davin Moore!” There was a wave of cheers as the man humbly raised his hand at his name. “And you all saw him drink me under the table naught but one hour ago!” He said. “Well, I’m pleased to tell you we have a new challenger tonight, the lovely Miss, Alicia!” He spread his arms out, head turned to face a blushing Paladin.
The entire Tavern looked towards their long-term guardian, the tavern bard stopped strumming his lute, silence fell. A silence broken by this ‘Davin Moore’ letting out a low whistle. Most of these people had met her already, many of them had her over for dinner. Seeing her in the tavern was a shock to say the least.
“Now this lovely woman thinks she can beat, Davin, and you know Paladins, they will never, Ever, back down from a challenge. So, Alicia come on a have a seat!”
Alicia cracked her neck, an old way of getting her nerves in check. The blush faded as she walked forwards, the crowd parting as she came forwards. She saw across from the fighter, looking him dead in his green eyes. He smiled at her, contrasting her rather serious expression. Leaning forwards, he put his arms on the table.
“So, think a little lass like you can beat me in a drinking contest?” He asked.
“This little lass can throw you across the bar” She stated. A smile tugged at her lips, his expression seemed to be contagious.
The Teifling hopped down from the table. “Alright, the rules. Now you two are going to start off small, two pints of ale each, then we’ll work out way up, first one who can’t sit up loses.” He looked to a nearby barmaid, gesturing for her to take the first round.
>>
>>54542739
>female paladin
I had no desire to read after that
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.