[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me Stat Iudex Gundyr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

So my party decided they wanted to fight something insane, so I chose Iudex pre-puss of man form as one of the bosses. Note the game is Dark Heresy Ascension. Pic for reference.
>>
>>54541929
Just make him a high level fighter with heavy armor, a halberd, high strength and low dex.

Also make him super weak to parrying since that is the one thing I remember about him.
>>
>>54542242
You do know I said dark Heresy Right.
>>
>>54542290
Then make him a space marine or something. There is no reason to have a stat me thread about a generic big guy type enemy with no special abilities.
>>
>>54542314
He does infact. Hes a big fucking guy with a halbread who can fuck people up in a few hits. Hell his attack set at time is almost heat seeking as a friend described it.
>>
>insanely high Fo, Ag, WS, possibly unnatural
>Thunder charge and all that CC jazz the system has that turns you into a genestealer
>OP weapon

or you could just pretend that you statted him and play it narratively. If the players are having an easy time, pus of man infection shows up and empowers the fuck out of him. If they're having too hard a time have them soft-defeated and let them come back for a rematch later on. Don't be afraid to make them burn a few Fate Points and don't rely too much on the crunch. Remember that you are a narrator, not an AI.
>>
>>54542563
Alrighty thank you honestly this is the best response yet.
>>
>>54541929 please note i am stating from A DH2 standpoint as I am most familiar with that system of dark heresy
Iudex Gundyr (master)
wounds-20 (prepuss) Puss form gain +5 wounds
Fate Thresh 2 - 2
Ws-50+/- 5-10 (gm preference)
Bs-0
S-40+/- 5-10
T-35+/-5-10
Ag-30+/-5-10
Int-20+/-5-10
Per-30+/-5-10
WP-25+/-5-10
Fel- 0

Gear- Armor of The guardian AP 6 all locations grants unnatural strength and toughness traits, this armor is powered by the soul of the dutiful warrior who stands guard, ever vigilant for the one who will prove themselves worthy of passing beyond him.

Guardian's Halberd - Massive size, best quality- Dam- 2d10+StrBonus+5 R, AP-3, Special- Tearing, Balanced

Traits/talents
Killing strike
Counter Attack
Devastating assault
Hard Target
Touched by the Fates
Unnatural strength X2
Unnatural toughness X2
Size Hulking
Combat master
Crushing blow
True Grit
Swift attack
Thunder charge
Blade Master

This is just off the top of my head, I'd play test it and compare the DPR with the parties and shit like that
>>
>>54542614
anytime man. Check out "how to be a great GM", it's a series on youtube that covers exactly that kind of gming methods.
>>
File: 1497581042239.jpg (181KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497581042239.jpg
181KB, 1920x1080px
> used the name field
> puss of man
>halbread
>>
File: 54czd.jpg (95KB, 480x654px) Image search: [Google]
54czd.jpg
95KB, 480x654px
>>54542614
>>54542645
>>54541929
Note- depending on the size of the party and how well equipped and experienced they are, you may want to teak his armor to better counter them, this is all dependant on the type of challenge you want him to be
>>
>>54542645
Good stat lines a bit weak since its ascension but ill modifie so its a bit stronger.
>>
>>54542242
>low dex
Dude, he flips around the whole arena and he has low dex? What are you thinking
>>
>>54542659
Thank you and will do.
>>
>>54542813
He also just stands there while you wail on him, is easy to dodge, and easy to parry.

Also he has a strange habit of lying down and giving up on life if you parry him.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.