[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Force fist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: UM_Power_Fist.jpg (35KB, 299x387px) Image search: [Google]
UM_Power_Fist.jpg
35KB, 299x387px
I was reading about force weapons and started wondering if a power fist could be used as a base for one...
>>
>Well you see, Lord Inquisitor Obiwan, when my girlfriend said to fist her I didn't know that doing so would cause daemons to pour out of her new hell hole
>>
>>54530918

Nemesis daemon hammer is the closest thing that exists
>>
>>54530918
Sure, why not?
>>
>>54530941
I guess so. Well, there IS the Nemesis Doom Fist, but that's only for dreadknights...
>>
>>54530918
Well you see- Magic Missile is a force magic spell.
So you could have an entire psychic discipline based around the concept of a Psyker who is fairly in the back of his head certain he's casting iconic D&D spells as he focuses down a heretic and blasts him with an average of enough Magic missiles that I'm sure he took that Magic Missile oriented prestige class and is still hitting more of the things.
>>
>>54530918

I don't see why not. It's all weaponized space magic, and it doesn't say anywhere that a blade is necessary.
>>
File: Psilencer.png (448KB, 896x463px) Image search: [Google]
Psilencer.png
448KB, 896x463px
What about a force gun?
>>
File: smugkyoko.gif (524KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
smugkyoko.gif
524KB, 500x620px
>>54532910
>filename
>>
>>54535251
That's what it's called.
>>
>>54530918
Tabletop, RPG or fluff?
Fluff-wise, there's a Librarian that uses a force-claw (lightening claw equivalent) in one of the Soul Drinker novels, so it could be possible.
I haven't played TT for years, so I'm not up to speed on weapon attributes, but power fists used to strike last...Not good when you're trying to take out greater daemons, etc! So probably not hapenning there.
RPG line, power fists were unwieldy and couldn't be used in most multiple attack options, so force fists would likely have same problem, with added disadvantage of being useless against untouchables /anything with a collar of Khorne, because it becomes simply a dead weight...
>>
>>54535251
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Psilencer
>>
>>54535628

goddamn it GW
>>
>>54530918
Not that it matters now, but in 7e in the Angels of Death supplement (pg 89) the iron hands had a relic called The Mindforge Stave. Was a force stave with power fist stats (probably so you didn't have to rip the arms off your old Libs to put on a fist).
>>
>>54530918
It's a pity you can't Force any CQC weapon for a Librarian in the tabletop.

Force Claws would be metal.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.