[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Finder Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 1500846514190.jpg (10KB, 250x217px) Image search: [Google]
1500846514190.jpg
10KB, 250x217px
>GM or Player
>System(s)
>Time availability
>Text or Voice
>Contact Information
>Additional Information

I'm not posting the discord because fuck you.
>>
I wish my schedule would unfuck itself so I could run games.
>>
>>54525363
There's a discord for /tg/?
>>
>>54528662
Theres a discord for game finder, i wouldn't join it. but thats just me
>>
File: oh my.png (2MB, 2080x1366px) Image search: [Google]
oh my.png
2MB, 2080x1366px
>>54529268
I'd join it just to watch things crash and burn.
>>
>>54529316
It's been up for a few months now.
>>
>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Exalted
>Time availability
Fridays 6-8PM GMT(2-4 PM EST) and will run for 4-6 hours
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
https://discord.gg/qNrhEHB
>Additional Information
This is a paid game, £4.5 an hour. Typical procedure is to pay half of the minimum cost (£9) prior to the session and the rest at the end. Please check inside for further details.
>>
File: impressive-very-nice.gif (7MB, 477x255px) Image search: [Google]
impressive-very-nice.gif
7MB, 477x255px
>>54530345
Was worried this thread would die without drama or faggotry but you saved it
>>
File: Can't be doing with this.png (103KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Can't be doing with this.png
103KB, 700x700px
>>54530345
Only 4.5 money an hour? You're thinking too small. When I run my pay to play games I start at 10 money, and if people want to do any of the greylisted stuff like ERP they pay extra.
>>
File: oh my 2.gif (410KB, 154x142px) Image search: [Google]
oh my 2.gif
410KB, 154x142px
>>54530577
Also once you get them invested in the world and characters come up with a reason why you need to earn more money, I'm always partial to saying that my pet got sick before saying that if they can't cough it up you'll have to end the game to work more hours at your real job.
>>
>>54527241
you and me both, Anon.
>>54530345
If you are running Exaltes, you'd gave to pay me to play.
>>54530717
you are among the worst kind of person. And jobs don't work that way.
>>
>>54530345
>thinking you deserve to be paid for your hobby
Yeah go fuck yourself.
>>
File: Retarded (4).jpg (40KB, 342x298px) Image search: [Google]
Retarded (4).jpg
40KB, 342x298px
>>54530345
Is this bait?

I feel like this is bait.

/tg/ is possibly the single worst place you could advertise to sell your DM services

If people think you're good enough to deserve being paid that's their thing I guess, but you may as well have just shot off a flare that spells 'vilify me' is the sky
>>
>>54531626
>/tg/ is possibly the single worst place you could advertise to sell your DM services
I posted an ad here more than two months ago. I gained two consistent customers I've been GMing for since.

I'm not doing this for additional cash on the side or trying to exploit people, it's simply that I don't have options to make money otherwise.
>>
File: YouCanOnlyDoSoMuch.png (248KB, 600x872px) Image search: [Google]
YouCanOnlyDoSoMuch.png
248KB, 600x872px
>>54531451
>neets know how jobs work
That said anything that isn't a salaried position you can pick up extra shifts in as long as the manager is alright with paying you a little extra. Besides when people fall for things it's their fault for not knowing better.
>>
>>54531600
t. buttblasted wagecuck that wishes he could have fun at work
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.